Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting Back on Track (Izumi)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Getting Back on Track (Izumi) Empty
PostSubject: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:22 am

Getting Back on Track (Izumi) Jyn_ba11

Getting Back on Track

The early morning comes to Sai City with the day’s first rays of sunlight creasing the horizon and spreading over the sky line of the city. The previous night had consisted of me welcoming my secretary back to the city while battling a large earth worm creature. Afterwards, there was a short chat at her house before I returned home. After leaving Izumi’s house and coming home, there was a mess waiting for me where the cat, Little Ghost, decided it was a good idea to attempt to feed himself and somehow managed to open up the refrigerator door and knock down everything on the bottom two shelves. It took me around an hour just to clean that up and by the time I finished my shower, it was only a few minutes away from day break.

I continue to lie in bed, finally achieving somewhat of a deep sleep around the time I am supposed to wake up and Izumi should be arriving. Instead of waking up, I find myself in the middle of a dream that fails to make sense. In this dream, there are two people walking and I am simply trying to speak to them for some reason. When I run it seems as if I move slower than when I walk and on top of that my voice is not audible to anything except for in my head. Like many of my dreams, this one transitions into another dream where I am sitting at a ramen booth with a smaller version of the large earth worm demon that we fought and we are both eating the beef special.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:57 pm

Getting Back on Track (Izumi) Izu
There she was in the parking lot to Jyn's apartment sitting in the guest parking space. Her car was turned off and she was merely gazing out her front window. She had enough sleep and woke up rather earlier then expected and found herself leaving her house an hour before she should have so she had gotten to his place a bit extra early. So she just sat in her car until the time came where she should have naturally gotten here. While she sat there she gazed out of her window and thought on what had occured the night before. when she had arrived back and fought the demon worm alongside of Jyn. Honeslty this was a side of her she didn't want him to see. All she wanted him to see was a secretary, just a normal human secretary. But well that kinda failed. Now he must have some wierd thought of her being some sort of demon hunter or something. She leaned back in her seat and she closed her eyes as she took in a deep breath. "I guess the past is the past. I should just move on as though nothing had occured."

With that the time came for her to leave her car and make her way up to Jyn's apartment. She had arrived at the usual time and she knocked upon his door like she normally did. Rather a habit so she wouldn't be rude and just barge into his home. After she knocked and waited a moment her hand made a motion to the doorknob in order to check and see if Jyn left it unlock for her to come in.

-Word count: 279
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:00 pm

Getting Back on Track

“Aroo gruff gruff…” comes the casual conversation from my side in this dream. Looking over as I sit at the ramen booth on my stool, I peer at the bowl in front of the large earthworm and raise an eyebrow as I look up at him in an annoyed manner. “You have to eat the vegetables,” I inform it, “they compliment the dish. You wouldn’t drive a car without the wheels would you?” I turn back forwards as I lean over my own bowl, one arm resting on the counter of the booth with the other holding my chop sticks as I continue in my eating, slurping up noodles from the liquid broth in which it floats. The metaphor seems to make sense to the earthworm that nods and then lowers its face back into the food. From the side, I hear a voice speak in a sinister manner as it requests, “is this seat taken?” Peering to the side with a slight frown I see the two Vaspires who had lured and attempted to do bad things to Izumi. Seeing my reaction to them, the Bilal raises his hands defensively and remarks, “hey… raping women was in the past. We’re just here to get some food, friend.” With a shrug I turn back forwards as if to say the seats were not taken, allowing them to sit to my side. The business like individuals get situated comfortably on the stools to my left side as the waiter approaches them for their order. After ordering, the one closest to me, the pretty boy of the two, turns and comments, “so that chick we tried to rape was your secretary, huh?” He is answered by silence as I continue to eat my meal casually in the company of the earthworm. He chuckles a bit and nods his head in a nonchalant manner and shrugs before leaning in, “hey… have you tapped that yet?” I raise an eyebrow and turn to him. He smiles and asks, “…what?”

The knock would go unnoticed by the human, but the apartment guardian would perk up. After hearing the intial knocks, Little Ghost would stand on all fours and arch his back up before walking to the corner of the bed and leaping off before scampering towards the front door that had been left unlocked. 389

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:39 pm

Izumi would have found the door unlocked and she sauntered her way inside. "hmm this place must have nice security to leave your door unlocked like this." she glnced down and saw the ghostly feline and she smiled and knelt down reaching to pet the cat. "Well hello there little ghost, it's been a while have you been eating well?" she asked as she would pet the feline upon the head. Afterwards she stood up and closed the door behind herself. Hearing the silence within the apartment told her that Jyn was still asleep. "Is he still asleep?" she said in a soft voice as she walked further into the apartment and she pondered upon what she should do.

-Word count: 121[400]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:32 pm

Getting Back on Track

“That’s not something you ask someone whom you’ve just met,” I say to the young Vaspire. He shrugs, seemingly not caring for my opinion as his food is set before him and he begins to eat. I shake my head at the lack of common sense or social grace shown by the food guest. With that, things return to normal quiet as the four of us continue to sit there and eat at the ramen booth. From behind us, it would look like a normal enough scene, save for the large earthworm that seemed content to be in such a setting. The scene spans out a bit to show that the booth was situated in the middle of a large grass field in a dream like environment with a bright and blurry border around the edges of the field. After finishing the second portion of my meal, I push the bowl forwards and sit resting my arms on the counter. I take a sip from a glass of water before I lift the sleeve of my coat and look at my watch noting the time. I murmur to myself, “she should be at my house soon…” Probably to do assistant type things. It’s somewhere around that time that I realize that my settings were preposterous, so I must be dreaming. With that realization, consciousness slowly begins to bring itself to me as I am pulled from this dream world slowly into the real word. My body shifts slightly in the bed as I start to awaken. 256

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:56 pm

izumi would walk just enouh inside that she would be gazin into the kitchen. Yeah he's most likely asleep. She thought to herself as she figured she would make him some breakfest. In which she would proceed to do so as she walked into the kitchen and rabbed the apron and make her way to makin Jyn somethin to eat at this time. So when Jyn would be awake Izumi would have already finished makin him somethin to eat, a plate of toast with bacon and eggs and some grits. She would have placed the plate upon the dinner table and placed the utensils next to it as she would return to the kitchen in order to get him a lass of orange juice to place it next to the plate. After that she would proceed to go and feed the cat. Izumi didn't know if the cat had eaten already today, but she would prepare him his food for just in case he didn't.

-Word count: 166[566]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:48 am

Getting Back on Track

While slowly coming to between stages of consciousness, I find that my eyes eventually open and my senses liven up as I notice the aroma of food wafting in the house. It was a welcomed manner in which to wake up, and with it came the remembrance that my personal assistant had returned into employ. I was lucky since life would be getting easier again as it had for me before she went on vacation. Slowly I push my body up from lying on my stomach as I look around. I turn in the bed and lower my feet to the ground coming into a sitting up position wearing my boxers and a white tee shirt. I pull the remnants of the covers from over me and stand to my feet as I lift my hand to my face, wiping it softly with my fingers locked within the bangs of my hair. I smooth my hair back with a yawn and then stretch out, with curled fists and my arms extending diagonally upwards in opposing directions. My arms lower and I make my way to my door, opening it as it was half cracked, and stepping out into the hallway as Izumi passed in order to feet Little Ghost. “Morning,” I say softly as she passes with my attention on her for a moment before it turns to the table where my meal is set up for me. Looking to the visual screen, I give the vocal command for it to active and open my inbox as I make my way to the table to sit down for breakfast. 269

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:01 am

izumi stopped for just a moment, merely enough to look at Jyn when he got out of his room after he had told her Morning. She smiled and replied with a "Good Morning Sir, you're breakfest is ready." and with that she turned away from him and returned to what she was doing which was going to feed Little Ghost. It wouldn't be too long before she returned from having Little Ghost's food prepared for him. She came back to where Jyn is at. "I'll be sure to give you, your massage after you finish your breakfest, sir." she didn't forget that she had to give him a massage. She soon turned her gaze towards the visual monitor and gazed at what was upon it. She walked towards it and merely asked. "What would you like for me to do for you this time, Sir?" The work was probably a build up from the three days that she was gone so there could have been mutiple reports to turn in, and many files to look through.

-Word count: 176[742]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:53 pm

Getting Back on Track

After walking to the table, I pull the chair out and sit down at it. Sliding my chair forwards, I make myself comfortable at the table and then look at the breakfast that was prepared for me. My arms rest on either side of my body on the edge portion of the table as I get my bearing on what I wish to eat first. With a nod, I reach forwards and start for the utensils to begin said eating as her question comes in. It would seem as if things had gone back to normal and there was no awkwardness from me getting to know her a bit better the previous night. Casually as I begin into my food, I suggest, “I’ve been keeping up with my daily reports since you left, so the only thing I really need you to do are the weeklies. I put everyone’s schedule in my notes; pull that over to the scheduling system and distribute that out, then when you’re done with that, browse the headlines and cross reference them with the latest events. I have to deliver a report on the escalating trends of spiritual activity.” I knew something like that wouldn’t take her but a moment; probably by the time I was done with my meal, she would be done as well. I still had to get ready for the day, which meant a shower and dressing. It hadn’t dawned on me yet that I was basically in my underwear. Luckily, the morning wood had died down on my exit from the room. 262

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:30 pm

Yes it did appear that the day would continue on without any awkwardness between the two and she was told to do the weekly reports. Simple enough, she nodded her head and started on doing her work. Like she usually did she kept her main focus upon the monitor and her fingers ever so efficiently glided and tapped across the laser keyboard. Izumi kept her blue eyes foreward her glasses rested upon her head and the time would zoom by to when Jyn finished his breakfest and she was finishing up what she was told to do.

-Word count: 97[839]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:06 pm

Getting Back on Track

The breakfast is eaten swiftly and after lifting a napkin to my mouth. I wipe my mouth and lay the towel down on the table. I turn around slightly in my chair and speak to, Izumi, the cook praising her, "the breakfast was good. Thank you." Standing to my feet, I pile the utensils on the empty plate and clean up the area where I ate. After standing up, I walk it to the sink. I lower the dirty dishes into the sink and proceed in cleaning them off. After cleaning the dishes, I sett them to the side to dry. I look up and catch a bit of the work being done efficiently by the secretary as she does what she does best with the greatest of ease. I look back down to the dishes and finish up. After I'm done with that, I make my way towards my bedroom. I stop at the doorway of my room and turn to Izumi, speaking, "I'm heading to take a shower. I will be having my back rub after that, is that fine?" I pause for that moment in the door way and wait for her answer before moving forwards into the bedroom to continue with getting ready for the day. I would have to check in with the HQ and see what was going on for the day. I add in, "I'd like to get my agenda as well." I had a training to give later on in the afternoon as well as a patrol in the evening; the rest of the day would be paper work with no appointments. 270

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:02 pm

Izumi would listen to Jyn as she continued her work, She was praised for her cooking as she held a slight smile comfirming that she did indeed hear him. there was some silence as Jyn headed off to the kitchen. It seemed as though there wasn't much to talk about. he washed his dishes and now headed for his room as she would contnue finishing up his work, when he got to the door she had just finished with what he had told her and she glanced over at him when he said he was gonna shower and wanted the massage afterwards. She smiled pleasently and she nodded her head. soon after that he had asked for his agenda and she nodded her head as she turned towards the visual monitor and got to work on his agenda for the day and sent it to his phone when she found it. When she did find it she sent it to his phone and decided to sit down on the couch to relax for a bit.

-Word count: 175[1014]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:43 pm

Getting Back on Track
Ooc: accidentally copied over the post and lost what was originally wrote. Something about whether I should get the massage in the bedroom or living room and it was up to Izumi.
"Hmm..." comes as I consider between the two options. The floor, of course, was clean due to the fact that I cleaned it on a regular basis because of just how I was with cleanliness and my house. I didn't eat at all in the area in front of the coffee table, though it was true that I did eat on the couch. But still, the area where I would lay should be rather clean, so I wouldn’t have to worry about lying on crumbs. My head shifts as I turn and look in the direction of my bedroom. After thinking about things, I figure it would be easier on me to pick the less intimate of the two areas. I wouldn't deny to myself that I was physically attracted to my assistant, so with that in mind, I might be able to keep my mind clearer if the scene wasn't my bedroom and bed where I was getting rubbed down. "Here will do," I confirm with a nod and a light visage as I make my way towards the center of the living room in front of the visual monitor. Crouching, I get onto my knees and then look to her and inquire, "there is some loosening oil I'm going to try out. I left it on the counter of the bathroom. Can you bring it for me?" With her doing that, I could get comfortable on the floor and await my equivalent to a small little spa treatment. 250

Last edited by escalation on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm

Her eyes slowly opened to look towards Jyn who was in casual house pants, she smiled as she listened to him. "Anywhere is fine, sir." It didn't bother her, she has been in his room before even when he was asleep. She was only there to give him a massage now. She stood up and fixed her skirt a bit which rose up while she was sitting down. She looked at him after she stood up and she smiled. "Just pick someplace that you're comfortable at." and with that she waited for him t pick where he would lay on the floor or the bed, either would be fine and niether bothered her.

-Word count: 113[1127]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:25 pm

Getting Back on Track

"Hmm..." comes as I consider between the two options. The floor, of course, was clean due to the fact that I cleaned it on a regular basis because of just how I was with cleanliness and my house. I didn't eat at all in the area in front of the coffee table, though it was true that I did eat on the couch. But still, the area where I would lay should be rather clean, so I wouldn’t have to worry about lying on crumbs. My head shifts as I turn and look in the direction of my bedroom. After thinking about things, I figure it would be easier on me to pick the less intimate of the two areas. I wouldn't deny to myself that I was physically attracted to my assistant, so with that in mind, I might be able to keep my mind clearer if the scene wasn't my bedroom and bed where I was getting rubbed down. "Here will do," I confirm with a nod and a light visage as I make my way towards the center of the living room in front of the visual monitor. Crouching, I get onto my knees and then look to her and inquire, "there is some loosening oil I'm going to try out. I left it on the counter of the bathroom. Can you bring it for me?" With her doing that, I could get comfortable on the floor and await my equivalent to a small little spa treatment. 250

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:32 pm

Izumi would nod her head as she smiled pleasently. "as you wish." she uttered as she walked past him as he was getting himself comfortable on the floor. She departed for the bathroom and quickly she found the loosening oil and she gazed at it a moment and merely giggled to herself. After that she would return to the living room with the bottle of oil in her right hand. "I found it, sir." she said as she walked over to him seeing that he had gotten comfortable on the floor. "Now just relax and I'll handle the rest." she uttered as she opened the bottle of oil and poured a little bit on her left hand and then placed the bottle onto the ground as sh got onto her knees next to him and got to work on massaging him.

Ooc: Sorry i took so long too much stuff happening making my mind unstable and hard to focus.

-Word count: 141[1268]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:27 am

Getting Back on Track (Izumi) Jyn_ba12

Getting Back on Track ::

:: Eventually after hearing her exit the room and re enter I hear her request for me to relax. My eyes close as I rest my chin the arms cross beneath me and supporting my face and I feel her get on her knees to my side. With the advent of her hands coming to my body, I start the process of relaxation to allow various tense muscles to loosen. Though I would not admit it, I knew that I was spoiled. How many other sergeants had beautiful personal assistants who fought demons, did all of their paperwork and massaged them when requested? With this huge help in my life, I probably needed to be doing a bit more to protect the city. My head shifts and tilts to the side as my cheek comes to my forearm with much of the back of my semi nude body exposed to her for this service. During this, I wonder a bit if Shiori would be returning anytime soon. I was told by her assistant that the leave was indefinite, which was never a good thing; but things would work out one way or the other. It was a good thing that I had my work to focus on and that I knew where she was and what she was doing, so I didn’t worry as much. Deciding to pick up a light conversation so I could hear her voice during this process, I ask her, “how are your acting jobs coming along, Izumi?” ::

- 2420 -
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:00 pm

She was mostly focused upon just what she was doing, her hands touching upon his lower back as though she was searching for something and then each hand on either sides of his back, her thumbs near to his spine and the rest of her fingers fanned out on his sides she would press her fingers into his lower back and push outwards while allowing her thumbs to push in and up alone either side of his spine. She gave a gentle touch but was at the same time putting some pressure to it giving it that perfect amount of pressure. The lotion merely smoothened out her massage and gave it this nice scent. She heard his question and responded. "I haven't been called in as of late, so I haven't been recieving much work lately, though I guess it's going just fine, sir."

-Word count: 144[1412]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:51 pm

:: My brow shifts lightly under the news of her not being able to secure a job as of late. Perhaps I was requiring too much from her. It wasn’t like I would be complaining. Her hands continue to please my back pushing me into a state of comfort as she continues. My eyes continue to stay closed as my cheek rests on my forearm to the side with my bangs covering much of my face. In a neutral tone, I question, “is that okay? Do you feel like this job is hindering you from doing your work, or are you looking for something else now?” 105 ::

- 2525 -
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:13 am

"Hmm?" she would start out as she arched a brow, she was currently working up his back rather slowly. "It's quite alright, I'm still merely being used as an extra, I just have to wait until they call me in. Since the guild hasn't called me yet, it just means that they dont require an extra of my appearance or skill just yet." she said as she now worked upon the middle of his back. Her blue eyes just stared at his back. She would stop a moment only get to a little bit more lotion onto her hands and continue back to massaging him.

-Word count: 105[1517]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:24 pm

:: Hearing her voice, I take her words for what they were. I figured someone like her would be far past the caliber of an extra. Hell, her breasts alone were enough to be extras. All someone had to do was look at her and see that she could easily be the lead in any movie and draw her own following of fans, or at least fan boys. Around that time, thoughts about the horrible dream from before come into my mind when I remember the role she played in the nightmare and how convincing she was in the role. With that on my mind, I comment, “I could see you doing a dramatic role well. Something that could show your various facets of acting.” After those words come out, I come to the realization that I had never seen her act in real life. The only active I’ve seen was in my dream, and even though it was very life like, it wasn’t actually reality. The statement probably seemed dumb, but there was no taking it back. From the sound of things, it didn’t seem as if she was too worried about finding new roles, so it was fine at that and not really a major concern. Though the job under me was temporary, her not finding a job would work in my favor. Lazily I stretch out beneath her skilled hands. Softly in the background, the visual monitor defaults to the news where the talk of the day is the topic of discussion. ::

- 2779 -
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:39 am

His remark sorta caught her off guard for just a moment as she stared at his back a second and arched a brow. He's never seen me acting....has he? Then a quick though that he might have been digging up information about her quickly crossed her mind, soon she returned back to giving him the massage he wanted. By now she was working on his upper back and his shoulders along with his neck. "The world of acting is a lot hard then believed, well if you wanna go through it without having sexual relations with every director you meet that is. It's rather tough a pretty face just doesn't cut it sometimes." Her ears had tuned into the sound of the visual monitor switching to the news to hear about whats going on, but she did keep most of her attention upon Jyn.

-Word count: 144[1661]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:52 pm

:: My shoulders broaden out a bit as she massages me and my head tilts a bit to give better access to my neck. Listening to her, I understand what she is saying. Someone like her, any man would probably try to take advantage of her if given the chance; but I knew that Izumi probably wasn’t as gullible as a bombshell appearance would put out. “I see…” I say in a murmur keeping my words short. As the massage continues, the sound of my cell phone chimes with a light musical sound and vibrating buzz signaling a call was coming in. My eyes open slightly as I look up and request, “can you hand that to me please?”
On the news there is more talk about sightings of a vicious wolf man who seemed to be ravaging the lower commons and acting out and such. ::

- 2924 -
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:46 pm

She was asked to grab his cell phone when it had sounded off. Izumi would nod her head. "Yes, sir." she uttered in a soft tone as she stood up, her heart was racing, it was really getting difficult to keep herself in control and keep the boundries of secretary and boss. Besides he already has a girlfriend, she shouldn't be doing or thinking such things, but it was so hard not to. She grabbed his phone quickly and was merely distracted a momnet by the news on her way back, she gazed at it for merely a few seconds before she felt the phone sound off again. "Oh right..." she uttered as she came back to Jyn's side and handed him his phone. She looked towards the news about the wolf man wreaking havoc. The human world and thier wolrd is so different, is it really not possible for us to coincide side by side one again? She thought to herself as she would return back to massaging Jyn's back.

-Word count: 171[1832]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:45 pm

:: Something along the lines of “damn that sounds sexy” comes across my mind with the yes sir, but that though is called bad and told to go sit in the corner with the other impure thoughts for being out of place. Either way, the phone was handed to me, and I shift slightly to reach it with a soft, “thank you.” Looking at the phone, I see that a call has come through and I press the button to answer it. The familiar gruff voice of McGrady comes in through the earpiece as he greets, “Jyn-kun.” I quickly correct, “Asei.” He ignores, “Jyn, come by my office at 5. I’ll talk to you then.” Figuring it would be pointless to ask why or if I could not come by the office, I simply answer my superior, “I got it.” So much for enjoying the rest of my day before my evening before my evening shift… With a soft sigh, I figure that I’ve been spoiled enough and that it was time to change and get some clothes on. I shift beneath Izumi’s arms and turn onto my side and almost on my back. ::

- 3117 -
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:53 am

While he was on the phone she continued her massage and her eyes just shifted over his back and examined him listening to the news mostly, but she also slightly heard the few words Jyn was saying on the phone. She would move her eyes up his body when he shifted under her arms to see his face. She tilted her head and merely asked as she stopped her massage. "Is something the matter, Sir?" she asked placing her hands upon her lap as she started a small conversation with him in order to see if this massage was going to continue or if this was the end of work for today.

-Word count: 112[1944]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:36 pm

::I watch her as she sits there obediently questioning if that was everything. A though passes through my mind, and instead of fighting against it, I just go with it. Leaning up slightly, my hand rises up to the side of her face. It comes to the back of her neck as I lift up and pull her face closer to mine, eventually placing my lips upon hers and…::
::I blink and see Izumi sitting to my side after asking if something was the matter. My hands come up to my eyes as I rub them slightly after the somewhat real momentary day dream and confirm, “no, everything’s fine. I have to go in early today and meet with my superior… but thank you for the back rub; I feel much better now. I’m going to get dressed, so start with the reports and by the time I get ready we can head to the office.”::

- 3274 -
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:31 pm

Izumi would blink about what he said about having to go in to work early today. Well that about sucks, probably wouldn't give her enough tme to make him some lunch or something for him to take with when he goes to work. Izumi would nod her head as she would stand up after being told to start on the reports. There was quite a few, so she would have to finish the rest at the office. "Yes sir." she uttered softly. She would quickly get started onto what was asked of her, her mind though was slightly pondering about something that's been edging within her membrane for a while. 'What happened to Shiori?' It was rather a odd thing that she hadn't seen her come around here for a while. Honestly she had assumed that something bad was going to happen like her suddenly walking in while she was giving him a back massage. But she hadn't seen her come around for a very long time. It was a question that she felt like asking Jyn, but it also felt like she shouldn't ask it.

-Word count: 187[2131]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:34 am

:: I watch as Izumi gets up and starts on the work. With that I shift standing to my feet as well as to head to the bedroom to get properly dressed. I did not necessarily have to rush about this morning, so I could take my time. Afterall, it was only the afternoon and my appointment wasn’t until later. But still, McGrady calling me in earlier than I was supposed to be in faired to be a bit annoying. It was not like I was a probey or new recruit, I had gained a bit of rank by now. My body moves through the living room as I leave Izumi to her, or rather my, work in order to get dressed. Pausing in the doorway, I remember that I hadn’t fed the cat, so I begin into the other room to notice that Izumi had already filled his bowl. With that, my body shifts as I turn and head back into the bed room to stand before my closet and dress for the day. I go through the motions of changing dressing in casual attire consisting of a pair of black slacks and collared shirt, shoes and the such. Several minutes later, after dressing and equipping with normal things, I make my way out of the bedroom back into the living room to check Izumi’s status. Depending on where she was, I would just offer for her to meet me at the office, since she would be able to lock my apartment on leaving. ::

- 3492 -
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:14 am

Izumi just focused upon the work at hand. Only time her eyes had shifted was to watch and oogle the towel wearing Jyn as he headed for his room to get dressed. When he disappeared from her eyes she quickly felt saddened by the glorious sight disappearing and just went back to work. The several minutes would pass until Jyn had returned from getting dressed. Phooey, cloths aren't needed was a thought that quickly rambled through her mind as she was partially done with the reports she had to do. Since she wasn't exactly done with it, she was offered to meet him at the office. She would be able to lock up when she left. She nodded her head to his offer. "I can quickly finish up here and come meet you at the office."

-Word count: 136[2267]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:41 pm

:: I continue until I am half way to the door, walking into the living room as I wait for her to answer to see if I would be waiting for her to follow me out or not. As the answer comes in, I understand that she is to continue here for a while and meet me later. That much was fine with me and I did not mind, therefore, I nod and answer, "that's fine. I'll see you there. You know how to lock up..." With that settled and all my things gathered together for heading out, my steps pick back up as I make my way towards the door. After making it to the door, I open it, and then I exit out with a passing glance back to Izumi as I take a final look at her there in my apartment. It wouldn’t be out of place to say that an impure thought or two had not passed by my mind; afterall, she looked nice sitting up in my house, submissively doing work for me. Shaking that off, I conclude that thoughts like those were for an alternate time and place; I had sealed my fate, or at least that of my relationship, with an unobtainable goal. My hand pulls on as the door is pulled closed behind me, making a slight clicking sound from it shutting. Proceeding, I make my way through the hall to the stairs to head to my car to head to the City Metro for the remainder of the day until it was time to patrol. ::

- 3631 -
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:30 pm

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Updated Izumi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back on Track (Izumi)   Getting Back on Track (Izumi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Back on Track (Izumi)
Page 1 of 1