Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) Empty
PostSubject: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Dragon’s Disciple | Intro
Asei Jyn

In the confines of my bed, a dream comes to me as I rest. I find myself deposited into an empty realm of opaque liquid blackness. I am fully clothed in traditional garbs in the center of this black void. A red silk kimono with a black dragon print on the back covers my upper body with a black sash about my waist. The clothing catches me slightly off guard, noticed by a rise of the brow as my arms lift and I view the fabrics that hang from my body. I never wore traditional clothing before, neither had I experienced such a thing in my family life. My attention is garnered by the arrival of two brimstone pillars as they rise several yards opposite one another. As they continue to rise, something pulls up from the black liquid depths as an alter displays itself, rising at the same speed as the pillars. When the ancient stone alter and pillars have fully raised, the stop in their movements with a solid feeling shaking of the area and environment around me. I take a step back for that moment as I look to the alter, noting it to be the only thing in this realm separate from the dark abyss. Between the dark pillars and above the alter, a large burst of flames ignite and mold into the form of a face. As the flames take form, they seem to build a flaming dragon’s head, with smoother portions of the fire having a visual skin like consistency. The beaded dragonhead protrudes from its position above the alter and presses forwards as if noticing and examining me. A bit in awe of the spectacle, I pause for that moment, my side slightly to the thing with a foot back defensively as if not sure whether to stay or run. Aside from looking impressive, the thing speaks as a deep voice booms about the realm, “human…” The initial words were not expected and there is a sensation almost as if I farted as I am caught off guard by the abrupt calling of my name. Around this time, I come to the realization that I indeed was the human and this thing here was most definitely not. From the perspective of a Division 12 agent, I should be gung ho in pulling out various fire arms and laying waste to this obvious threat, since it obviously looked scary. I would have to contribute my not moving to my legs, who obviously were not in synch with the rest of my deep internal dialogue and decided a spectator’s position would be the best here as they may have already scouted there was no where to go in this realm. Much like the inmate who received candies and snacks during the day, I would have to wait to accept my pending rape at the hands of this thing that I probably could not take on. This would be a good time to note that I did not feel any of my weapons on me. Either way, since the large beast decided to call me by name, after a swallow in my feint confidence, as if unmoved by its majesty, I return back in a calm and slightly condescending tone, “…demon.” Smoke billows from the nostrils of the flaming beast head as it hovers dangerously close to my proximity. I could feel the heat from the structure warming my frontal form. It is straight to the point as I am informed, “you are wrong; yet that is inconsequential. You will become a greater protector of man, yet you are weak. Seek the four winds of fortune where you shall find vast knowledge which will assist you in your endeavors.” Ignoring the fact that he basically told me that my opinion of him was invalid, I take from this that there is somewhere he wants me to go in order to learn something. He continues, “follow your heart to the western forests, and there you will be lead to it.” I find his choice of words interesting, as neither my heart, my job, nor my paycheck had coaxed me to journey to the western forests thus far. The fiery dragon’s mouth opens and I am able to see a bright white light in the form of an orb. This orb exits the dragon’s mouth and float towards me, coming to rest in my chest as I look down, unable to stop it from coming into me as the thing seems to be intangible. As it pushes slowly into my flesh, my head rocks back slightly as I emit a soft sighing moan, feeling an odd, yet strong and thick pressure where it pushes into me. My head lowers, when it is all the way in, as I breathe deeply, my hair cast down on all sides of my face as my gaze seeks the empty grounds beneath me. The pressure subsides and I take a deep breathe in then lift my face up to the alter opening my eyes. When my eyes open, I see not an alter, but the ceiling above my bedroom. I sit up in my bed, slightly startled, but soon I realize that it was indeed a dream I had. My hand comes to my chest as I still feel a slight pressure, finding it a bit odd. I could feel something wanting to pull me from the bed, almost like an internal GPS. Looking around, I am slightly alarmed at the fact that what I just experienced by have been semi-real. The room is dark as the morning was still several hours away. Everything is still. Unable to simply go back to sleep, my hand pulls at the covers, pulling the blankets off of me. My bare legs feel the air of the apartment as my feet come to the floor. My hand shifts to the nightstand as I pick up my phone, my opposing hand on my bare chest, feeling where the pressure had been. I dial the number to the only person who I thought wouldn’t think I was crazy, or whom I thought had some experience with the forest and odd happenings; I dial Izumi’s number.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) Izu
She had been up for about an hour now and was taking a shower by now. This being her normal routine rather amazing how she had enough energy to go through the day and not just fall asleep. Did she have some sort of secret sleeping technique that gave her the energy she needed? She had a nice lovely shower that just relaxed her body and muscles. Her shower came to an end and she stepped out water dripping down from her body and her hair and just falling to the ground below. She took a deep breath and smiled to herself. "mmm...that was great..." she shivered a little feeling a cold air hitting her body and just swirling around her causing her to blink a few times. "Odd wind..." she mumbled to herself as she turned her head looking towards her fogged up mirror and she stared at it slightly stepping back her eyes widening as there was a dragon face outline in the fogged window. She blinked a couple of times and the dragon face disappeared. she arched a brow and suddenly she heard a ringing. She turned her head towards her bathroom door and listened to the familiar ringtone that she had assigned for her boss, Asei Jyn, she smiled though she tilted her head and wondered why was he calling her at such a time.

She whistfully left from her bathroom leaving the door wide open as she sauntered through her own home in the nude following the ringing and making it back to the kitchen where she had left her phone. She grabbed it and flicked it open and brought it near to her ear as she was pulling back strands of wet hair. She put on a happy tone in her voice. "Well if it isn't Jyn, What seems to be the problem?" Off work time she seemed more friendly towards Jyn and calling him Jyn instead of sir. She began to play with her finger in her hair twirling around wet locks of hair as she kinda bounced on the balls of her feet. Unaware of what Jyn wanted to talk about.

-Word count: 358
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:05 pm

Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) Jyn_ba12

RP| Dragon’s Disciple | Collaborative Portion

After a few rings I hear her voice pick up on the other side. It is light and airy, seemingly a contrast to the dark and still surrounding about me at the moment. Due to the trauma of the dream, I had totally forgot about various things such as “time” and “consideration.” Something like this could easily be viewed as a “booty call”: a guy calls his hot secretary in the middle of the night… a short drive and hot sex follows. Keeping the rational aside and knowing that she would know that I wouldn’t call for that type of thing without at least having sex normally once, I answer the cheerful voice that greeted me. Instead of beating around the bush, I figured to just come out and say what was going through my mind, be it organized or no. I answer, “it wants me to go… rather… I feel like I should go to the forest because something is there…” After saying it, I was totally sure that what I said probably made no sense and only partially made sense in the context of which I was using it. I had the important parts being “something” and “forest.”

Current: 200
Total: 1241
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:52 pm

The sudden mood about her shifted into reverse and hit an immediate U turn and cut to a stop. Her eyes rather stayed wide as she just stared into her kitchen. Her eyes wavered a bit as she turned a crooked smile mostly nervous as she was forcing it as she spoke trying to keep a light mood. "Huh? It wants you to go to the forest?" she wondered if this had anything to do with that odd wind she felt and the dragon face she saw in her mirror. She turned around and leaned onto the counter that she was standing near and stopped her bouncing as she wrapped her empty arm around her nude wet waist. "Did you have a scarey dream about the forest? This is kinda cute if you ask me getting a call from you Jyn." She still tried to keep the air light and gentle. "Would you like to talk about it?" She would be more then glad to listen to him about his dream, in which she assumed since he did call at this time. She didnt think that it delt with work since well she usually gets started on work before him, unless there was a rare chance for emergency but she doubted Jyn would call due to such foolishness, so her pure thoughts were of most concern about what really happened and merely disguised itself as him just possibly having a scarey dream like a little kid who wants to sleep with it's mommy when they have a nightmare.

-Word count: 258[616]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:21 pm

With the almost patronizing tone, I recourse my words and clarify, “that came out wrong.” I did find, however, that her perceptiveness was on point as normal, as she correctly assumed whatever I was talking about had something to do with a dream. I continue, “I’m under the impression that something is trying to speak to me and it wants me to go to the forest. I’m sure whatever it is may be beneficial… I just have a feeling that it may be. I thought it was only a dream, but when I awoken, there was a warm sensation in my chest that is hard to explain. I’m going to go investigate this feeling, thus the reason why I called my personal forest guide... though I had not thought about whether you were already sleep or not before I called. I hope I did not disturb you.” The idle hand that had rested previously on my chest rises to wipe the side of my temple, pulling back black stands of hair before they fall back into place. The muscles in my leg tense as my feet press down and I come into a standing position next to my bed in my boxers with the intentions of getting dressed.

Current: 208
Total: 1449
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:52 pm

While Jyn was talking, Izumi began to walk and stopped in her tracks as she felt this odd wind blowing through her house again sending a huge odd shiver through her spine. her eyes widened a moment and she stared foreard, behind her were the sliding window doors that would lead to her back yard patio area, but on the glass doors another dragonic design was imprinted into the glass, but Izumi didn't turn around to look, she just kept looking foreward, she gulped to herself and forced herself to continue moving and she just sauntered back over to her room. She made it too her room when he mentioned something about his personal forest guide. She arched a brow as this and began to put these thoughts together into figuring that he wanted for her to take him somewhere within the forest. Just them too, her mind fluttered a moment at the thought of some accident occuring in the woods where she would spain her ankle and he would tend to her injury and somehow it ended up into some really hot lake side sex while the demons watched. She soon blinked rather surprised at her own imagination her face burning red. "Ah! um....n-no it's quite alright Jyn. I normally awake around this time in the morning, well A bit earlier then now, but usually i'm awake by now." She stood in front of her closet and placed her empty hand upon the door handle to her closet. "I imagine that you wish to head into the woods right now?"

-Word count: 261[877]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:47 pm

Luckily, it does not seem as if she is opposed to the idea of being my forest guide and she did not seem to think I was crazy; that would make things easier on me. With thanks, I answer, “yes. I’m going to get dressed and head for the edge of the city. Meet me at the place we re entered the city after defeating the earth worm monster and we shall go from here.” There is a short pause for an affirmation and before ending the call, I my tone softens as I say, “…and thank you, Izumi,” shortly hanging up there after. The phone is placed onto my bed and my gaze lifts to the closet. It was time to get suited up and ready for a venture into the forests.

It takes me a few moments to get dressed and gather my things with the last two being my cell phone and keys, before I exit the apartment. I proceed through my complex, to the parking lot, my car and with it, I enter onto the city streets heading to the place described where I would meet with Izumi. After driving for some time, I come to the area and park my black sedan beneath the overpass of the large high way that loops around the city’s border. The parking brake is initialized and I open my door, stepping out to see if Izumi had made it there before me, of if I would be awaiting her presence.

Current: 251
Total: 1700
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:56 pm

It appeared that he was so certain about heading into the woods, especially at this time. Rather a lucky thing since mostly everyone would be sleeping, human and demons alike, of course that doesn't mean that everyone is asleep. Just most. Now then she nodded to where he wanted to meet up at. She said nothing though and kept silent as she was just listening. He then gave her a thanks and she smiled at this as he hung up the phone. She pulled the phone away from her ear and looked at it seeing the call time blinking on the screen and staring at his name as she merely mumbled. "No problem Jyn." she spoke in a soft tone. she tossed her phone onto the bed so it bounced into place and she opened her closet and walked inside to gather her cloths. Since she was heading into the woods it looks like she would be wearing her monk's outfit in full gear.

After getting her towel and drying off, she got her underwear, then some sports shorts and sports bra after that, she knelt down and reached for a box and pulled it out from the closet and bringing everything to her bed and she started to get dressed. Didn't take her too long to get dressed and open the box and pull out her monks cloths and get dressed into that also. She was currently in east city, for her to trek all the way to that location specified it was going to take her a while. she could just cheat and summon a portal, but it would seem rather wierd for her to get there before him since she was further from the western woods then he was. After she finished getting dressed, she grabbed her phone and slipped it into her top letting it rest in her breast and she climbed up on the bed and grabbed the monk spade that was resting on a stand above her bed.

Taking her spade with her she would leave her house closing everything behind her making sure eerything was locked up and left through the garage in which she got into her car after safetly putting in her spade into the car. Pressing a button that was attatched to her key the garage door opened up and Izumi turned on her lotus eclipse and she pulled out of the garage pressing the button again so her garage would close and she pulled out into the street and her engined revved in the silent night morning air. her lights came on and she took off. She would arrive to the destination after Jyn would. She arrived there about ten minutes after Jyn had arrived. she sorta sped through the mostly empty streets, which is why she got there quicker then she should have normally. Seeing his car she pulled into a space next to his and turned off her car. She got out and pulled out her spade carefully so at not to scratch her car and she closed and locked her car and her keys disappeared into her monks top. It was the same orage outfit as last time, excpet that she had on an additonal attatchment to the outfit which was deep red in color that tightened her outfit to her body so it would be rather good looking instead of distasteful. She walked out to the back of her car and she set the spade against her car as she passed her fingers through her hair a momnet to fix it up quite a bit, her hair naturally fell into place so she didn't have to worry about fixing it too much. while she fixed her hair a little she spoke out to Jyn. "Hello Jyn."

-Word count: 630[1507]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:39 am

In the ten minutes it takes for Izumi to arrive to the scene, I walk about a bit and ascertain that she had not arrived yet before moving back to my car and leaning my back against it. My hands slide into the pockets of my large coat as I look down, thinking a bit about what I was about to do. The feeling in my chest was still there; enough for me not to believe I was crazy. I might have been a bit crazy for dragging my secretary along with me for something like this, however. It wasn’t like she was my partner or anything, yet it was an odd working relationship we held. The time passes rather quickly as I notice headlights approach and the tilt of my head rises to look upon the compact sports car that pulls up next to me. As she walks to the back and grabs her stick sword thing, I press off of the car slightly and look to her returning, “hello.” She looked well for getting up and going somewhere in the middle of the night in her set up. Approaching her with my hands still in my pockets, I explain, “I’m certain I know which direction to go…” One hand comes out and touches my chest as I continue, “I have kind of like a soul GPS at the moment that’s telling me to go…” My gaze turns as I look towards the forest and confirm, “that way.” Turning back, I look at her and speak, “thanks for coming with me… I wasn’t really thinking when I just asked you all of the sudden…” I hope this isn't an inconvenience.

Current: 281
Total: 1981
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:44 pm

She finished fixing her hair as Jyn had approached her and began to talk. She would turn to face him and grab her spade that rested against her car. She gave him a gentle smile as he spoke saying that he had a feeling about where to go. Well if he did then why did he bother to call her to guide him, but it didn't matter to her, she enjoyed anytime she got to spend with Jyn. He looked towards the forest and uttered that way, she glanced over to where he was looking at and was merely taking mental notes by now. It didnt seem wierd to her that he knew where he was going, she had such a similar feeling hapen to her once before like when the headquarters was being attacked. She had this drawing feeling growing within her telling her to go to the forest.

He glanced back towards her and she blinked when he thanked her for coming, she merely giggled a little and smiled rather happily. "No problem Jyn, I'm rather happy to assist. It's a good time to enter into the forest, most of the demons should be at rest, but it's also the most dangerous time, since the most we would encounter would be spirits." She looked towards the forest. "If we can, lets keep as quiet as possible, demons when there waking up isn't the most easiest thing to kill." She said giving a fair warning, mostly indicating about him using his guns without a silencer, thats if he had a silencer. "Shall we get going?" she said as she took a couple steps towards the forest and stopped as she would wait for Jyn to walk and take the lead so his 'soul gps' can lead them.

-Word count: 298[1805]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:24 pm

Thinking over her words, I knew that she had a point; guns in a sleeping forest would more than likely rile up a lot of attention. I did not have a silencer for my guns, nor did I have a silent weapon such as Izumi’s pole blade thing. If possible, it might behoove me to allow her to do most of the work and demon killing, that way I wouldn’t burden us with more attention than we would have to deal with. In hindsight, I could claim this to be the reason for bringing her along and deem myself a genius. With a nod, I accept that and speak, “good plan. It would be best if we didn’t have to fight, but if we do, I’m counting on you since my guns would be too loud.” I suppose I could always punch a spirit, or something to that nature, but I wasn’t in the mood to be laughed at by whatever we came across. Seeing her ready and leaving the cars behind, I lead the way towards the fields that occupy the distance and separate the city from the forest.

The pace of my walking is quick though the tall grasses as my focus stays on the dark tree line in the distance with the city getting further and further behind us. So far, so good, there didn’t seem to be anything lurking in the tall grasses, nor had we stepped on a sleeping something yet. Of course there would be an awkward silence during this trek, so I take this time to kind of fill Izumi in on what I saw. Speaking in a low tone as we walked, I go into a bit more detail about the dream sequence described in the first post so that she would be in the dark about my motives leading me forest bound.

Current: 311
Total: 2292
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:19 pm

Izumi would just smile when Jyn stated that he was going to count on her to protect him in case they got into a fight since his guns would be rather loud. It would be a problem trying to protect him without resorting to her hitorinji powers, but she would do her best. Finally thier walking had begun and they sauntered into the quiet forest and as they made thier way into the forest, Jyn would begin to explain in detail about what he had seen. It was certaintly quite the interesting thing to her. A dream about dragons and him looking like some sort of yakuza mob boss. She got an image of him dressed in such a fashion which caused her to blush at the thought of it. She merely took it all in and accepted his story as it is, she didn't think him crazy or anything, this world was filled with demon's and spirits, why would a dream about dragons tellng you to come into a forest in the dead of the night be any different? Well if you look at it in a different perspective then definetly he would appear crazy, but she was one of the people that was on the inside loop of things. she didn't really have anything to say about his dream, but merely took it into her mind and thought about it as she would be careful about how she walked so she wouldn't step on anything that would make noise or anything that might make her trip, but still she kept pace with Jyn.

-Word count: 265[2070]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:46 pm

Movement continues into the depths of the forest in a ginger manner so as not to rile anything that needn’t be riled. By this time, the grassy foliage of the borderlands changed from tall grasses to all types of shrubbery and trees. There did not seem to be a particular path to follow, save the forest seemed to be full of intertwining paths. A hush comes to my voice in my explaining as I pause in my steps and stand straight up looking both ways. A hand comes to my chest before I look to the right and give a look as if noticing something in the distance. “That way…” I say as I continue in that direction. The walk would proceed for several minutes through the forest and during this time, there are a few rustles in the leaves, but there was not the worst case scenario of a huge beast jumping out and laying waste to the forest. I noticed a few passive and wandering spirits linger here and there, but nothing with a mind to do more than stare in our direction. After walking for some time, we come upon a stone small hut in the forest. It is rectangular in the shape of an alter with no apparent door but a dragon symbol on the front of one of the stone slaps that would make up one of its walls. I pause coming to it and advise, “I think I was lead here.” I turn to Izumi to hear her opinion before I notice a soft “thump” on the ground near us. Turning I look towards what seems to be rustling foliage, but in the darkness, I am unable to see whatever lingers in our proximity; though the sound of heavy breathing could be heard aloud.

Current: 300
Total: 2592

Last edited by escalation on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:49 pm

She followed after her boss mostly in silence, her blue eyes wandering from left to right. She was careful in her steps as well, and taking notice of various things that creeped and crawled about. Even those things that floated about just wandered aimlessly and smoothly. Just as she expected most of the creatures within the woods are in a daze of sleepyness, rather creepy if you just sit there and really look around without a purpose. she prefered the forest to be awake rather then to be asleep like this. Too her she found it far more dangerous when the forest slept than when it was awake. Jyn noticed something in the distance and Izumi adjusted her spade on her shoulder as she looked to where he said. She bearly noticed something as well, rather difficult to do so in this darkness. She nodded her head and kept following after him. They arrived to this alter that held a dragon shape in it. Izumi walked up closer to him and kept her gaze fixated on the alter, well for the moment at least until she had noticed that Jyn was looking elsewhere. Izumi arched a brow, good thing about movies, while most of the things in them are fake, it does provide rather useful information. Especially one about being fully aware of your surroundings, and when things were too quiet, it usually brought upon danger to the area, this hieghtened Izumi's sense of awareness into an alter status, she didn't have the sense package, but it didn't mean she couldn't be paranoid about what could possibly be out there. She shifted the spade off of her shoulder and stood straight from leaning over when she was looking at the alter. "Do... you sense something?" she whispered to Jyn as she lowered her spade near to the ground so the flat sharp shovel end would be pointing near the ground and turned virtically, while the cresent blade end was pointing up behind her. She fell quiet and listened carefully to the area. Was that... breathing?

-Word count: 345[2415]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:43 pm

“Yes…” I answer in a hushed tone when the question comes to me. After concentrating a bit, I am able to sense it a bit better since my focus had been on the spirit GPS that laid within me, but after the rustle and coming here, my focus was on whatever was out in the bush. There is another soft thump where the ground seems to vibrate softly with a rustling of the shrubbery. I knew that if we started a battle here, it would probably attract a lot of attention; and we were a long way from the exit having just finally reached out destination. I curse in a murmur before turning back and looking at the alter. Whatever was out there creeps towards us slowly in the darkness. Attempting to ignore that I search around the alter for something that I was not quite sure of. Surely I hadn’t come all the way out here to look at a rock. “Actually…” I murmur to inform Izumi as I inspect the alter, “there’s more than one thing… I think.” By this time, it would be obvious even without sensing that there were things around us, but I was looking for something.

Current: 202
Total: 2794
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:32 pm

Izumi wouldn't doubt that there was more then one. She could just smell the nasty breath just floating through the air as the things breathed. She would narrow her eyes and just look around trying to get her eyes onto the things that moved around. It was difficult to see them due to it being so dark so she couldn't exactly tell what they looked like or how many of them were there. Jyn had moved around the alter in search of something. Izumi merely glanced at him for a second and then back to the surrounding. What in the world was he doing? Izumi was merely being cautious and letting him do what he wanted to do in order to protect him from anything that may want to jump out. She would walk backwards keeping near to Jyn and keeping a short distance between them as he moved around in his search. "Jyn, you better hurry up." she uttered just loud enough for him to hear. Izumi didn't like this feeling.

-Word count: 172[2587]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:45 pm

‘Hurry up,’ the words repeat in my head after she says it. I murmur lightly to myself with a small puff; even if she says that, it wasn’t something I could help. It was safe to say that I was on the same level of confusion or being lost as she would have to be. I could feel and hear the approaching spirits get closer and closer as I continue to look up and down the alter, pressing my hands against the wall in search for a nook, cranny, or something that could do something before giving the call to run for it while shooting. The approach along with the solution all occurs in a matter of quick moments that pass by swiftly. In my searching of the alter, as my hand presses on the wall of the alter, there is a bright light that outlines my hand and then the wall vanishes with me falling forwards into it. My voice trails as if I were traveling fast. At first glance, so Izumi, it may look and sound as if there were a stairway leading down into something that I had fallen into when actually it was more along the lines of a slick stone “slip and slide” that would traverse several stories down beneath the surface. By this time, with me having fallen into the alter, the beasts from the forest hasten their approach, yet they would not enter the alter if given the chance to pursue us in.

Current: 250
Total: 3044
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:20 pm

She watched those things. The lurkers of the night in this area of the forest. What sort of demon were they? She could have handled them in one move, well that is if luck was on her side, the power of the voidwas difficult and perfecting them was no easy feat with the busy schedule she had. It was then she had herd Jyn's voice as though it were falling down something. She turned her head for just a moment. "Jyn!" she said a bit loudly as she heard him voice trail, of course it would seem like stairs, but with the way Jyn sounded like he fell, cloths aren't silent sliding down things, but it made it difficult to hear if it were stairs or something like a slide, due to the very large bests that were breathing horny heavy into the air behind her. Which had rather spooked her and sent cold shivers up and down her spine. She looked back towards where the beasts were and jumped back spooked by thier quickened pace, that they were rushing towards her. Sadly for the beast thier meal gotten away since she had jumped back just a little bit past the edge and slipped. The first thing that was her was her voice yelling out. "OW!" and then "OH FUCK!" and soon as she started sliding, the sound of metal sliding and scraping giving off a little bit of sparks could be seen coming down the entrance. Izumi had her back towards where she was going and she was sliding down that way. Her spade was sliding down after her shovel head pointing right at her. She constatnly repeated. "FUCK FUCK FUCK." as she slide down. "BETTER MOVE OUT THE WAY." she would yell out for Jyn, since one she didn't want to crash into him and another she didn't want her spade to impale anything fleshy unless it was something that was going to kill her.

-Word count: 327[2914]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:08 pm

With Izumi’s entrance into the shrine, the door closes, cutting out the dim source of moon light and leaving nothing but a dark descent. The demons are stopped there and are no longer of importance to the story. During this time of my sliding down, it feels almost as if my stomach had sunken into my back. I was never one for roller coasters and didn’t like being on rides I couldn’t control. I hear a shrill sound from above me, quickly coming to the conclusion that Izumi was following behind. There is a loud splash as my fall is broken by something liquid. In my crashing into the water, I notice the depth as my feet do not feel anything solid within standing range, thus doggy paddling is the route I choose. In following with the warning to move out of the way, I paddle away from my landing spot in the darkness in a direction I think is forwards, due to the direction from which I came. Sometime after Izumi would arrive behind me, light would arrive into the room as wall torches begin to light one by one, lining an area that would seem as large as a gymnasium surrounding us. Aside from the high ceiling, walls and the water, about half way into this area would be solid ground in the form of a stone platform, or wharf like area that lead into solid ground. After shielding my eyes from and adjusting to the new found light of the cavern and the initial shock of my surroundings, I would turn to check on Izumi.

Current: 268
Total: 3312
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:48 pm

Her shrilled ended in a very loud eep as she suddenly felt a cold rush touching her back and she crashed into the water back first. Her descent into the water was angled and slowed as she sunk in deep into the water. Her spade slipped into the water and ended up cutting the water a moment before shooting right past her head and then just drifted into the water near her. Izumi was holding her breath by now and she would start to move and spread her arms out to adjust herself. Luckily she didn't get hit by her spade, she moved her arms about as she opened her eyes and she noted for the moment she couldn't see a thing, but dark water, but then light began to make it's appearance and she was able to see things a bit better, well things that were above her, she began to swim about a little to start rising to the top until she noticed her spade kinda sinking into the water in which she would swim after it. She wasn't about to lose something so precious like that. After retriing her spade at the risk of almost running out of air, she broke water and came to the surface and gasped for air. She floated there a moment kicking her body up to stay a float in the water. Where were they? She looked around searching for Jyn and noted where he was and began to swim after him while holding her spade with one hand. She didn't say anything since she was more focused on getting her air and not sinking then talking.

-Word count: 276[3190]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:16 am

With the visual confirmation of Izumi, I figured well enough that she was at least fine enough to swim, therefore, I turn and make my way towards solid ground. After a few strokes in the dark depths, my hand comes to a stone platform and I pull myself out of the water. Water cascades my form, with my hair and drenched as I come out of the water much like a half drowned cat; wet and unhappy. Turning as I lift up, I come to sit on the wooden platform and then hold out my hand to the approaching Izumi to help her up and out of the water. My breath is a bit heavy for a short whiled as I move on to pulling my hair back and out of my face. With a sigh, my hand reaches into my pocket, pulling out and looking to my cell phone. Of course, I had no reception, but at least the thing was water resistant. I place it back into my pocket, mentally realizing that everything in my pockets and my guns were probably all soaked. A bit disgruntled, I turn around to view the area behind us. There wasn’t much save for solid ground and walls. I turn back towards Izumi and inquire, “are you okay?” As I speak to her, a small sphere of light starts to form in the center of the cleared area several yards away from our current position. The sphere calls out to Izumi in a curious manner.

Current: 253
Total: 3565
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:57 pm

Izumi had gotten close enough to reach for the hand of Jyn and was helped onto the platform, the first thing that came onto the platform was her monks spade, and she placed it carefully so she wouldn't accidently stab it into Jyn's leg and she followed suit onto the platform. Taking in deep breath's she heard Jyn's question about her health and she bent over grabbing for her spade and lifting it up onto it's end and using it to hold herself up a little as she was catching her breath. "Yes, I'm..." she didn't finished her sentence as she noticed this ball of light calling out to her. Izumi stared off in that direction, but she didn't move, her right eyebrow arched up as she slightly tilted her head, a ponderous thought wandered into her mind about the sphere, but she merely waited for the next set of events.

-Word count: 152[3342]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:57 pm

I receive a partial answer to whether she was okay or not. Her voice seems to trail off as if her attention was captured, or she was spellbound by something. In my position, I could fully understand the feeling. She had stood there, leaning over using her spade to support her and against fighting against my will, my gaze was fixated on two other spheres, wet and dripping beneath her clothing. After a moment’s pause, it dawns on me that there was something behind me and in turning, I notice the object of Izumi’s attention. Turning fully towards it, I take it in before looking in all directions and noticing nothing else was around. By this point, the spirit GPS deep within the recesses of my chest had faded away, so I couldn’t tell if the sphere was good or evil. “Interesting,” I murmur as I begin walking towards it. With it being the only thing around, there was no reason not to. As I walk that way, something more alarming comes into mind as I notice the lack of an exit. On the up side, there was light; but I knew a trek back up the way from whence we came would be a very tiring experience.

After approaching the sphere, I look down at it. It was about the size of a basketball and hung passively in the air. I look to Izumi and back to the thing and question, “do you think I should touch it.” I half joke, “you touch it first.” The sphere speak, but I am unable to hear it. Izumi would more than likely hear, “of what family hails this young warrior maiden?”

Current: 280
Total: 3845
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:19 pm

The water dripped from her hair, from her cloths, from her spade, it made a small puddle below her, but was quickly absorbed by the wooden material giving it a little darker color then before. She still looked towards the sphere almost entranced by it so she didn't notice when Jyn was just staring at her. She suddenly noticed though, when Jyn began to walk towards the sphere, she straightened in standing and held her spade tighter in her grip as she took it off the ground and shifted it slightly so the spade would be pointing in the direction where the sphere was, but was still aimed at the ground, so it wasnt exactly telling anyone that she was going to attack, but rather she was ready to if she needed to. She watched carefully she had to make sure no harm came to Jyn. Though she wasn't certai if she'll be able to fully keep him from harm, but that was her goal for this mission. She was then asked a question by Jyn about if he should touch it, and she merely was taken a back and gave him a what kind of an idiot are you look, and then he had told her to touch it first. She had opened her mouth to say something taking one step towards Jyn, when she heard another voice. In which she went silent and stared towards the sphere, arching the right eyebrow again. It was asking about her family. She turned her head slightly and shifte dher gaze to look around, and shifted her gaze from left to right and a moment to look behind her, making sure there wasn't anything else in the area, well as far from what she could see. She looked back towards the sphere and her eyes narrowd just slightly as she took two more steps towards it, but still kept a distance and had her left leg slightly lifted so it would be resting on the ground on her toes, just ready to run to move jyn out the way if neccessary. "Last of my family, I am Izumi Hiramoto of the Hiramoto clan." she answered the sphere, she herself wasn't sure if Jyn heard the sphere or not.

-Word count: 376[3718]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:24 am

I move my hand towards the sphere, hovering it over the sphere cautiously, but Izumi’s voice startles me, catching me off guard as I turn my attention to her, keeping my hand in place. I give her an odd look as if to say, “okay… and?” I had not heard the sphere speak, but it continues to speak as it states, “I see. It seems you’re the protector of this man. Let us test and see how well you can accomplish that task.” Suddenly, I feel my body tugged forward as my hand comes to the sphere and is held in place. My body vanishes along with the sphere and the area around Izumi seems to rumble as if something where coming. There is the sharp cry of a dragon that echoes around the room. Dust unsettles from the walls and cascades like small water falls on each side with the rumble. At the distant end of the room, lines of light start to build the form of an immense snake dragon that towers from the roof of the room to the floor. Its long tail coils about causing the room to stir; its bearded head lowers slowly as it neck protrudes from the back of the room to where Izumi stood. It starts to glow and minimize into a humanoid being that seemed much like a long black-haired swordsman with a dragon’s tail and wings. The silent male looks up to Izumi from his standing point yards away at the end of the room and warns, “prepare yourself!” By lifting his blade, he sends a rushing blade of wind across the distance, creating a canyon of dust, towards her.

Current: 280
Total: 4125
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:09 pm

Izumi looked towards Jyn who said something about what she said and with the confused way he sounded, she instantly caught on that the sphere was speaking to her and only her. The next set of events really caused a turmoil of emotions to erupt within her as Jyn was pulled towards the sphere and suddenly disappeared. Izumi's eyes widened, it happened so quickly, she didnt even have time to react to it. "Jyn!?" she yeled out moments before the loud shrilling roar eminated within the room. Her heart felt to have rumbled with the roar so she couldn't feel it at the time. This cold feeling slowly drilled into her spine as she just fell silent and went wide eyed. Things that roared that loudly was never really the most easiest thing to kill, and was a large percent of the time extremely large. She had to get Jyn back, and she felt herself tremble and even felt some rage boiling within her, along with fear, all three seeming to mix into one. At the moment she felt herself frozen when the snake dragon appeared. She stared right towards it and took a half step back and suddenly found herself moving and then her breathing began to circulate as she gripped her spade tightly. The dragon had minimized itself to a humanoid size and from what it appeared, the dragon was a swordsman. She had to collect her thoughts, and right now she just glanced at the sphere and gritted her teeth. "You son of a.." but she was cut short when the dragon warned her to prepare herself, she shot her eyes back over to the dragonoid being. She noticed something was moving towards her and she reacted by kneeling down to the ground and slamming the end of her sade into the ground to brace herself from the force of the wind and the front end, the shovel end was pointed towards the dragon, so if anything was rushed at her and didn't stop, it would hit the sharp end of her weapon and force a stop, or cut in half, hopefully that would cut the blade of wind in half, but who knows, air reacts in wierd ways.

-Word count: 372[4090]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:05 pm

The rushing wind attack strikes her defense and parts both ways, kicking up much dust in the process and momentarily blocking out the vision of the dragon. As the dust settled, the humanoid dragon would be in the air; his blade burning with fire. There was no more talking at this point, as the rest would be action from the winged male. Seemingly with great ease, his body stands casually to the side and with a downward slashing motion, a large orbs of dragon’s breath rushes down towards Izumi’s position from the elevated position. In all, the ball of fire would be around the size of a person with fierce properties and would descend like a meteor. After the downward slash and sending out the fireball, the dragon’s would not stay immobile, rather its body would flicker and it would vanish from that area and appear in the same place in the sky, only on the opposite side of Izumi to her rear. After changing positions in the air, the dragon rushes down towards the ground with his blade drawn back, waiting to see how Izumi would respond to the attack in an effort to counter against it.

I wouldn’t necessarily be uncomfortable during my out of body experience. My conscious was blurred and it felt to me as if I were sleep and in some type of dream. As far as I could tell, wherever I was, my eyes were closed, but I was surrounding by a warm and radiate light which was the makeup of the sphere that had vanished along with me.

Current: 265
Total: 4390
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:36 pm

Izumi's eyes shut closed for a moment as the dust lifted into the air and blocked visions on both ends. Slowly she opened her eyes as the dust began to settle down. While it was obvious to her that there was no need to waste time talking since the dragoniod was clearly aiming to kill her. She didn't notice that the dragon had risen into the air until she noticed a bright light, which was the fire that it had created, she looked towards it and gritted her teeth. She knew she would have to move, she didn't exactly have a defense for that and she only lucked out on the that last attack with the way she blocked it. She wasn't going to test the might of her own weapon against a ball of fire that appeared to be moving rather quickly. She pushed her feet against the ground and immedietly broke into a very low running position as she was running foreward in order to dodge the fireball by merely running under it, of course she jumped foreward when the fireball got close to her hieght in order to really get out of the way and performing a shoulder roll she safely managed to get out the way and she searched the sky for the dragoniod. It was obvious to her and anyone else that this beast was clearly stronger then her, but she wasn't going to let that stop her, the sounds of flapping wings caught her ears and she loked towards where it came from spotting the dragoniod coming twards her quickly. Her spade held length as it was about six feet in total from top to bottom. Her blue eyes narrowed as she held a serious look upon her face, though deep within her mind she was worried about Jyn, she couldn't let that take control or else she would die. She would rush towards the dragon so they would meet head on to each other, though she stopped about four feet shot, and pulled her spade back and swung it into a full circular swing so that the shovel blade of the spade would be aimed towards a horizontal slash at the dragon who was coming down at her, if she guessed it right her swing should meet with the dragon as it wuld enter within her range, but of course she was prepared to move if the dragoniod moved as well, this was going to be annoying but she had to keep her thoughts moving preparing for counters, and counter-counters.

-Word count: 427[4517]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:46 pm

The ball of fire hits with the ground and causes the cave to rumble a little bit as the attack misses Izumi and digs into the ground with the momentum of the projection still behind it. The fiery ball does stop there, yet it sinks partially into the ground and rolls, growing smaller as it continues towards the waters from whence we had come, creating a singed rut in its wake. The attack meets with the dark, cool waters and hisses on contact as it forcefully dissipates into steam. The dragon stays on course with Izumi’s movements and as the slash comes in from the spade, the dragon swordsman pulls up, lifting his blade in an arc to deflect the weapon melee attack. Sparks flicker in the air from the clashing of the blade and the spade. After the initial clash between blades, the dragon human hybrid would counter with a flurry of sword barrages of average speed offering minimal offerings; attacks that most likely could be kept up with, blocked and countered by his current opponent. He would not be fighting to his full potential just yet, and would not if he did not have too.
I continue to reside passively in the alternate realm. My eyes slowly start to open as I see nothing but a bright light surrounding me. I become conscious and aware of my surroundings and notice that I am floating in this sea of whiteness. Turning around, I attempt to get my bearings. A small opening parts near the button of the white sphere, giving a glimpse of the world in the real realm.

Current: 270
Total: 4660
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Izumi's attack was deflected upwards and she wasn't surprised by it, but moved with the flow and allowed for her spae to rise up and she merely flipped it in her grasp so that the backend, the cresent blade end of the spade would swing towards the dragoniod, who would counter with a flurry of attacks, in which Izumi would meet with her own parry's, which she still had her own little distance from the dragoniod. Her cresent blade end meeting with the sword swings, and she herslef would counter in her own manner as she would 'capture' the dragoniods blade by thrusting her cresent end of her spade towards the sword so that ti would enter the cresent of the blade and the moment she noticed it enter into the spacing, she merely turned her wrist to turn the cresent virtically to 'capture' the blade of the dragoniod and she pondered about using one of her spells, but for now she figured she keep that at bay, she needed to be certain she would hit the beast, so she would, after moving the captured blade to the side, move towards te dragoniod her hands sliding up the shaft of the spade and she would jump up to stomp her feet into the face of the dragon and backflip off of it and release the sword at the same time so she would be out of the dragons range.

-Word count: 239[4756]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:12 am

Even during the back and forth in the attacks and parrying, the assaulter assured the basic feel that he held the advantage in reaction and ability over his human opponent. The purpose of his attacks would be justified to gauge Izumi’s potential, and he would use that information in their battle with one another. After the weapon lock occurs, the draconic male resists the urge to instinctively react with the options of overpowering Izumi to compromise the redirect or releasing the sword with an attempt of a guard or melee counter attack. Izumi’s succeeds in directing the dragon spirit’s blade vertically as she ascends and pounces off of him, flipping back. Taking more insult than actual injury, the light attack doesn’t phase the dragon spirit enough to hinder his reaction. After the realization that there were feet on his face, the dragon moved. In the middle of her back flip, the dragon would over the short distance between him and the back flipping Izumi, reaching out for her ankle with one hand, with his blade having been released in the other. If the grab succeeded, the motion would continue in a spin and chuck to send the previously airborne Izumi flying diagonally upwards and away towards the ceiling of this area.

Current: 211
Total: 4871
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:29 pm

With her leg being grabbs, stopping her backflip from being complete, one thought came to her mind, This is gonna hurt. It appeared that the backflipping off his face didn't detract him enough for her to actually complete it, so she already figured that hi abilities actualy far exceeded hers. As sorta a last ditch effort before being thrown to the cieling, she flipped her spade around and swung it just enough so that when she was thrown, the cresent blade would swing in and slash a diagnal line on the torso of the dragoniod, and she went flying to the cieling. She felt herself flipping through the air and eventually smacking back first into the cieling, her air stopped circulating for that moment as she gasped out in pain, her head rang for a moment as though this was a sudden surging of pain, but that kind of pain where it hurts but you can't scream. it felt like she was just implanted into the cieling for a moment, the grasp on her spade had losened and her spade was dropping down to the ground below, she too soon began to fall down to the ground after her spade. Her consiousness came back as she was falling, she had to think of something to do.

-Word count: 196[4952]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:20 am

The demon doesn’t make an attempt to dodge or respond to Izumi’s last ditch attack while being thrown, since the chance of the attack hitting would be minimal given the time complications of attempting to strike someone during the time and inverted orientation that it took for him to fling her. There was also a chance that he wouldn’t notice the attempt seeing as it should take her more time to swing the spade like that than it would take for him to swing her. After she hits the ceiling, he stands there in the sky, simply watching her as she began to fall down.

From within the sphere, I am able to see the attack attempt and the counter from the hybrid. I see Izumi strike the ceiling with a harsh impact and without thinking about it, I call out in concern, “Izumi!...” My voice would barely escape the sphere. My fear was that she was outclassed and fighting some type of monster that I knew couldn’t be human. I began to struggle in the sphere, but I could find no why to attempt to get out of the warm glowing light that engulfed me. My attention turns back to Izumi as I hope that she is alright feeling the hopelessness that there was nothing I could do to help her. Regardless, I knew I needed to find a way to get out of here and help her.

Current: 239
Total: 5110
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:02 pm

As she fell she was thinking on what to do,she saw the ground coming in fast, and for some reason she thought she heard jyn's voice, as this point in time it felt like everything froze.

huh? W-what was that? was that Jyn! I musn't give up. I have to get him out of there.

Izumi curled in her body and completed a flip and landed on the ground and into a roll and standing right back up after she had rolled. Izumi still felt pain and she looked towards the dragon and took in a deep breath and released it, she had to concentrate on beating this beast, and she knew well enough this thing was much stronger then her, now she just had to use what she already knew to her advantage. She had to go about this in a whole new perspective, not a battle of strength or abiltieis, but of skill. She would look towards the dragoniod and then towards where her spade had fallen, which didn't fall too far from her, she walked over to it and grabbed it while keeping her eyes upon the dragon, upon her skin, purple lights began to glow lightly, various markings began to appear upon her body, these markins she had upon birth and hidden from sight. the markings the proved her to be hitorinji instead of just a regular human. She had to fight this beast at the best of her abilities, she couldn't afford to let jyn down. Grabbing her spade she spun it rather quickly in her hand that the sound of air could be slightly heard, and she held it firmly in her grasp awaiting for the dragoniod to move.

-Word count: 284[5236]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:19 pm

The humanoid dragon watches as Izumi comes to the ground and rolls before returning to a standing position. Passively his wings beat in a rhythmic motion, keeping his floating status in the air during this time. His expression would show him curious that she was standing after the attack and subsequent fall. Her toughness didn’t seem to frustrate him, but more so, it made him seem even more interested in her in a curious manner. Reading the dragonoid himself may prove a feat in itself to normal watchers, as the male didn’t seem to be the type to visually or verbally give off his emotions; rather he watched and attacked with a calm confidence. With one hand holding his blade downwards towards the ground, his other hand comes up and brushes a bang of his long silver locks to the side. He witnesses Izumi’s re-composition and notices the change that goes on with her body. As she ‘powers up’ his body slowly lowers to the ground about ten or so meters from Izumi, until his scaly two-toed feet comes to the ground and his wings stop in their waving. Judging that Izumi seemed ready for the dragon’s approach, he rears his head back and holds his mouth closed. Flames attempt to escape from the creases in his lips as he builds up as if taking a large breath. His body leans forwards as he spews forth a large wall of flames, sending them towards Izumi, but instead of striking her head on, they would travel around her in a large circle and build up flame walls to entrap her. Rushing forwards, the dragon would burst through the flames he’s created in a straight on thrust towards Izumi’s chest at an Strong speed.

In my struggling, I feel a bit of looseness in the soothing light that held me. It attempted to coax me into a false sense of security, but I fight against it much like a squirming babe. I could feel myself slipping slowly out of the sphere as if I may fall at any moment. It was at that time when I realized how high above the ground I really was and had to ponder if escaping the sphere was such a great idea at the moment.

Current: 379
Total: 5489
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:43 pm

It seemed like the second round was just beginning. She looked at the fiend before he rand watched his stance, and the way he handled himself. She was able to tell one thing, he was quite the confident fellow, when warriors battled, they didn't need to speak or show on thier face, thier emotions. All that needs to be said can be told with thier blades. Warriors speak not with words, but with thier blades. Thier weapons are thier words and only true warriors can understand such a language. Izumi released a calm breath as she looked at him, she felt like something within her was burning strongly. She could also tell this dragon was an honorable warrior since he actually waited for her. Izumi watched him as she slowly began twirling her spade in her hand, Seeing the creature rear it's head back and fire out flames. For some reason, something within her told her to stand her ground. As the flames were coming towards her her voice rang out. Her spade twirling had stopped while she had chanted,"Shredding the boundries of flesh and spirit!" Holding her hand out in front of her chest, thats where she set it. She seen the speed at which the dragon rushed at her, and he came at her with such great speed. She moved her left leg behind her right leg and pushed her leg to turn her body away and an invisible beam formed and blasted out towards the dragon that rushed at her, and her pushing leg had caused for her to shift herself enough to miss the blade but there is a chance that if her soul ripper had missed, she would probably end up into a collision with the dragoniods side which would cause her to spin on her right foot, while her left shoulder would be in pain.

-Word count: 312[5548]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:28 am

The thrust misses by a close margin as the dragon passes by Izumi. In an anticipation of the move, the dragon’s tail of all things seems destined to strike an opening in Izumi’s stance, but the properties of the soul ripper cause a pained reaction from the dragon, interrupting the attack and causing him to follow through his momentum and fall back defensively with one hand on his blade and the other on his stomach not departing more than a few feet from Izumi after the passing, probably turning towards her to respond to a counter attack if not interrupted.

It feels as if I am attempting to hold my weight on paper, and all of a sudden I feel nothingness. With a bit of an uncool yelp, I find myself swiftly descending to the ground and impact is made as I somehow find that I had escaped the bind of the white sphere that held me. Either that, or it had spat me out because I didn’t taste good. Sprawling a bit, I am glad that no bones were broken in the fall, and in getting to my palms and knees, I notice Izumi in mid battle centered in a ring of flames with the dragon sword fighting creature.

Current: 210
Total: 5699
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:09 am

It seems lady luck was on her side, yay women power, anyways the beast had just bearly missed her by the grace of lady luck, and her soul ripper had hit right on the mark. It was a signifigant drain upon her since these moves were quite powerful, which is why she was always hesitant about training them. The void is quite a dangerous power and Izumi understood that well. There would be black orbs oozing out from the dragoniods body after that soul ripper had hit. The dragion's tail almost had hit her and she noticed that at the last minute when the dragoniod was feeling the effects of the soul ripper. She looked over to her opponent and moved her right leg around her left to cause herself to spin around and in her grasp she swung her spade at the dragon, aiming not for the dragon itself but the handle of the sword, where the dragoniod's hand would be located at, hopefully the beast wouldn't notice fast enough because of the damage she caused it. The markings still glowed upon her body, and she was too into the fight to even notice that Jyn had come out of the sphere and landed on ground.

-Word count: 207[5755]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:21 am

In the passing, the technique seemed to work well as the dragon was damaged enough for him to halter and not respond to the attack that transitioned with his passing. The strike is noticed too late, but the target is redirected as the hand of the dragon is saved, but the area further to his mid forearm would be cut by the sharp edge of the spade. In the time it takes for the spade to rotate after the swing, the dragon would step back and give a swift “spit” out towards Izumi, sending a small beach ball sized flame attack towards her chest in an attempted offensive defense move.

Current: 110
Total: 5809
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:46 am

Well she brought damage to the arm, which should restrict usage of the arm at least a bit. Izumi eyes widened at the sight of the flames accumilating in the mouth of the demon, well at this distnce she knew it would be pretty much impossible for her to dodge the fireball lugy, so she grabbed tight to her spade and brought it back bringing it in the way to block some of it, while it would break apart once hitting the pole, but the rest of the flames would hit onto the shoulder area and just about her breast area, well it wasn't really a good feeling which she had quickly began to pat at it as she moved backwards, trying to smack to the flames to nothingness. "Aah!" she yelled out as she was partially focused on getting the flames out and trying to keep her attention to the opponent before her.

-Word count: 154[5909]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:56 am

After the diversionary defensive measure, the dragon sucks up the pain of his own damage to counter attack, moving forwards and switching his blade into his other hand as he uses his left hand to swing the blade horizontally across what should be Izumi’s upper torso region.

The flames continue to burn around the two as the battle continues. By this time, I have succeeded in picking myself off the ground and dusting off. Pride in tact, I look up and my hand instinctively rises to one of my pistols. I am able to witness the fire attack on Izumi and out of concern for her, my need and desire to protect her rises. Lifting the gun, I set my aim through the fire and the flames at the target that continues to attack her.

Current: 135
Total: 5944
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:07 am

She managed to put out the fires on her left shoulder, and had to stop trying to take out the other fire as she noticed the dragon moving in and attacking at her. Her spade came in respond to the sword and clashed with it blocking it just enough to be able to step out the way of the blades length before she had twisted her hand just enough to turn the spade to release it and let it complete it's swing. She was good at controlling it with one hand, but it was rather annoying to trying an attack with her shoulder on fire, luckily the monk's clothing she wore was pretty thick, but it would probably be burning for a bit and she felt the heat through her cloths and on the side of her face which is what was anoying her. She was patting it with her empty hand, which sucked more as she felt a burning sensation on her hand. she kept moving back but also kept moving around so she wouldn't walk backwards into the fire but away from the dragon but around in a circle.

-Word count: 191[6100]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:32 am

The blades meet and the dragon pushes against Izumi’s defense in the moments where the blades lock. The dragon’s large wings beat back pulling it in the reverse direction as Izumi pats her should to put out the fire. Suddenly there is a loud sound that pierces the air, as there is a reverberating echo in the large enclosed area. Several similar loud sounds follow as I fire four shots at the dragon to take him down now that he’s backed away from Izumi. Time seems to slowdown for the humanoid dragon as the gunshots triggers its full abilities and it uses a form of bullettime to evade the shots. Looking at my target, I notice it flicker and vanish from where I was shooting at. The humanoid dragon appears hovering over the ground with its wings pressed back, flying towards me and away from my guardian with its sword trailing its quick movements.

Current: 154
Total: 6098
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:17 am

Even Izumi stopped and was a little shocked at the sound of something ear bursting. But this did give her time when she quickly patted out the fire when she felt the heat again after recovering from the shock of the bullet sound. After she put out the fire she finally took notice, That was a gunshot! Izumi still was 'powered up' with purple markings all over her body and her face. she looked back over to the dragon who had avioded the bullets, and she soon noticed that the dragon wasn't paying attention to her now, but was now paying attention to Jyn. Her eyes widened as she took notice to this and she turned and ran towards Jyn. Her voice echoed out as she noticed the dragon zoom past her heading for Jyn. "Phasing through space and time!" Izumi jumped into the air and she disappeared from sight and suddenly reappeared in the space that was located in front of Jyn a few feet and above the height of the dragon about two feet, her spade was aimed down her feet on the back end of the shovel end, and both her hands gripping the pole and she would drop down like a guillotine right above the dragon. She had teleported above the feind in order to stop him from hurting Jyn, at the risk of being revealed for having powers. Of course though,she was feeling pretty drained after this.

-Word count: 242[6342]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:47 am

Somewhere between the time of firing the shots and seeing the dragon human thing coming towards me, I figured what I did had not been a good idea. In my defense, there was no way that I could have known it had the ability to dodge bullets. Really, who does that? In the small instance that shifted like a paralyzed eternity in my mind, I could only assume that the flicker I noticed from the thing was some type of speed enhancing movement. Of course, I wouldn’t be able to keep up with the speed of the demon; rather than relying on what I saw of the demon’s approach, I could feel it’s energy signature as it rushed towards me bringing impending doom with it. To my surprise, I am barely even able to comprehend what happens next as Izumi appears out of no where and blocks the demon’s path. The demon, not having witnessed Izumi’s ability to ‘teleport’ has no way of being prepared for a counter attack such as this. By the time he notices her, it is too late and he is unable to evade the attack fully without being dealt a mortal wound. Attempting to shift his motion, the dragon’s wings span out and its body moves less from a rushing posture to upright. The spade slashes cleaning through its chest and torso. There is a moment’s pause as the dragon’s body comes to a halt and it knows that it has been defeated. With a nod to Izumi, he acknowledges her skill. The red line across his torso burns and his body disintegrates into spirit particles that scatter and float into the air, leaving a still nothingness. Composing myself, I understand that the beast had been defeated and I stand straight upright looking over to Izumi as I put my gun away.

Current: 307
Total: 6405
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:08 am

The battle was finally over, the adrenaline rushed through her body like wildfire. Her heart raced as though it was in a triathalon without a break. She pretty much gave out the secret she had been keeping from Jyn about her being something more then just a regular human. The markings were still showing upon her body, but they weren't glowing, the were just a solid non-neon purple color. Her spade embedded itself into the floor and she kept her position on it as her back was to Jyn and she was staring at the dragoniod before her that she had just defeated. She kept a serious look upon her face. The look in her eyes strong and focused clearly telling that she wasn't going to let any harm come to Jyn, even at the sacrifice of herself. The dragon noded to her and she nodded back. Her feet came off the shovel end and rested upon the floor so she would be standing on the ground instead of balancing on her spade. Her hand held tight to her spade her back was still to Jyn as the dragon was turning into spirit particle, she released her hold on her spade and clapped her hands together and closed her eyes and lowered her head and mumbled under her breath a short prayer for the fallen dragoniod warrior. After the dragon disappeared she raised her head and grabbed her speed wit what little strength she had left she pulled the spade from the ground and held it up against her shoulder. The markings slowly began to disappear, now it seemed that she probably had to explain to Jyn. She merely did her best to hide her fatigue and she turned her head to look towards Jyn and kept a smile on her face, she tried her face to keep the tired look from showing through. "You're not hurt are you Jyn?"

-Word count: 320[6662]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:14 am

The question about my well being comes casually enough. I did find it odd that I had never seen Izumi display that type of power before, however, it wasn’t too much of a shock as surprises seemed to be the norm with her starting with her various skills, family background, and fighting prowess. With a nod, I assure her, “I’m fine, I’m sorry to work you like that. Are you okay?” I walk towards her as she starts to ‘power down’ from her battle. There is a bit of concern on my face as I look over her. She had been through a lot from free falling, to being doused in water and then bbq’d by the dragon spirit’s fire. Oddly enough, the hovering sphere had not vanished yet and stood there looking over us. Speaking to interrupt me, it comments in a voice I am unable to hear, “the heir of the Hiramoto Clan is worthy indeed, but why do you protect this man with your life?”

Current: 168
Total: 6573
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:43 pm

Izumi was listening to Jyn, but half of his sentence was cut off from her hearing power and she merely blinked as she listened to the voice of the said sphere and her head turned away from Jyn and looked towards the location of the sphere. She merely stared at it and then gave a genuine smile to the sphere. "It's simple! It's because he's that important to me." She responded to the sphere and then look back to Jyn and see that he was much closer, she was doing her best to stay standing, so she wasn't sure how well she would be able to walk. There wasn't much to do so she began to activate her support package ability of rest. Closing her eyes and spoke out. "Inactive nature." After these words were uttered, a golden breeze suddenly roared in the roomand then surrounded her and took her shape and outlined her and radiated very softly. "I guess....I might have some explaning to do?" she said with a nervous smile.

-Word count: 172[6834]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:13 pm

In the middle of me asking if Izumi was all right, it seems as if she is distracted by something else and looks past me. For a moment I continue to look forwards with my head tilted and an odd expression. Turning, my gaze shifts to her, but ultimately sees the thing beyond her that she is looking at. I recognize the spirit orb that lingered silently and passively in the air. I remembered that I was stuck in it and fell out of it at its current altitude. Seeing that reminded me also that there were no exits. Izumi’s words catch me off guard as they seem to come out of the blue, and for a moment I have to wonder if they were directed to or referenced me. Being important to her? It was a mushy topic, but it wasn’t like it was a bad thing; just something unexpected. I assume that she might be talking about me without being sure. I notice some type of spell occur around our surroundings and from the energy signature in it, I could tell that it came from her and not the floating sphere. The light did stick to her form well, however. With the nervous smile and questioning statement, I tease, “just a little.” I look back cautiously towards the sphere before commenting, “it may be best to do that later, however. At the moment we’re going to need to find a way out of here.” I find myself distracted with the notion of getting out of here. I was sure whatever called me in here wanted to kill me and internally I scolded myself for falling into what seemed to be an obvious trap. During this time, the sphere speaks again to Izumi and says, “I see… since that is the case and you’ve proven yourself in battle, I will make things easier on you.” The sphere fades away and my body starts to give off a soft glow. For the moment I am caught off guard as this seems to happen out of nowhere. The glow builds to the point where it whites out the surroundings and a white void engulfs the two of us. Slowly the light fades away and I find our bodies deposited in the grasses just outside of the forest.

Current: 386
Total: 6959
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 pm

She gave off a little laugh when Jyn had teased her about her having to explain a little. Guess she couldn't keep it a secret from him forever would have had to eventually tell him. Izumi looked around as she noticed there wasn't any exits, guess she had to create a portal then, that would be a major drain for her to do so she would have had to rest first before performing the spell. Itwas then when she heard that the sphere said she proved herself worthy, she gazed at it, and it then offered to make things a little easier for us. That was when Jyn had began to glow white and Izumi looked over at him and her eyes widened a bit and then there was nothing but white and the next thing Izumi noticed she was face first into the grass. She groaned a little and growled slightly as she lifted her head and began to spit out grass from her mouth. It was like she was just dropped on the grass. Her spade was on the ground next to her and she just grumbled about landing on the ground like that, her rest spell had been canceled out since she moved.

-Word count: 207[7041]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)   Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Disciple (Quest, Izumi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next