Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rise of Fu Leng

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Rise of Fu Leng Empty
PostSubject: Rise of Fu Leng   Rise of Fu Leng EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Adrian lept back and away from Juraviel's blade, his eyes narrowing behind the mask of Fu Leng. His body was clad in simple black robes, his armor on under it. The Devil's Teardrop was in his left hand, drawn back into a ready position for quick thrusts and slashes. The Sword of Light, was in his other hand, lowered at his side, almost passive in it's positioning. But while his stance looked like he had dropped his guard, he had instead secured it.

Juravial glared at his trainee. The two of them had argued before. Juraviel didn't believe for an instant that the boy hadn't changed. Whatever mission Sierra had sent him on he'd returned a much more cautious and suspicious person. Every action was carefully planned. Every word filtered no matter who he was around. They had both noticed his change. But neither really knew what was going to be best way to deal with the hunter in training.

Adrian just stood there, waiting for Juraviel to make a mistake. The taller man hardly ever made the mistakes but, Adrian had never fought like this before. His attacks were more savage, unpredictable, and well placed. Adrian was throwing everything, even unmastered skills. And unlike Juaviel he wasn't winded. His breathing was slow and steady as he stood there, grinning darkly.

Sierra wasn't around at the moment, Adrian had been lucky. If she had been there he'd probably be dead. He had to take Juraviel out quickly so he could bring his strength back up when she showed up. But they had been fighting for over twenty minutes now. And neither of them had fallen yet. Neither was going to back down. The two of them were just going to keep going at one another in combat time and again until one of them could win.

(306/306)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Rise of Fu Leng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Fu Leng   Rise of Fu Leng EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:48 pm

Adrian grinned, watching the larger man in front of him come in, and brought Goranova up in a quick parry before his body turned so his left side was closer to his target. The Devil's Teardrop came out as he did, thrusting for the other male's throat as he went for the killing blow.

If he had learned anything from the demon hunters it was that you always went for the killing blow in battle. You didn't go for fancy moves. The art of killing was quick, simple, and frighteningly easy. Anyone could take a life, but it took a true master to do it time and again and still survive. But they were both masters and when master's fought it was damned hard to tell who was going to win.

Juraviel leaned back, the strike passing in front of his face. He backed up quickly, glaring at the trainee. They had fought together multiple times and while he had the advantage in a lot of fights Adrian was fighting quite well in every battle and was only getting better. The two of them had always been wary around one another, had always been careful. But at the same time had always been more than willing to hold back so the other didn't know their true strength. And to Juraviel it appeared that Adrian was going all out right this moment.

"You're foolish to let your anger control you. Who cares if what she said was true? She's a demon! Better to be used to destroy the demons, than to be used by them! You came to us used by them!" Juravial said, glaring at him.

"BETTER TO SERVE AN EVIL YOU KNOW THAN TO SERVE THE EVIL YOU DO NOT! AT LEAST WITH THEM I KNOW WHERE I STAND! BUT WITH YOU AND HER I WAS NEVER ONE OF YOU! I WASN'T WORTHY OF BEING ANYTHING MORE THAN A WEAPON!" Adrian shouted.

"You will only be a weapon for them as well! Would you destroy humanity?"

"I will SAVE humanity! Even if it means destroying myself in the process! Let the world come to hate me if it must. But they will unite against the world of demons in the process!"

(372/678)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Rise of Fu Leng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Fu Leng   Rise of Fu Leng EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:42 am

"You said it yourself! You cannot destroy the demons using their own teachings! You can't beat them from withing!" Juraviel shouted, glaring at Adrian. "They're nothing more than evil! They'll consume you and everything you care about!"

"And yet they are the evil I know! I WOULD KNOW EVIL RATHER THAN SERVE ONE I DO NOT KNOW!" Adrian countered, his body trembling with rage.

"LISTEN TO YOURSELF! WE HELPED YOU! WE SAVED YOU! WHY WOULD WE BETRAY YOU!?"

"YOU HAVE NEED OF ME! YOU COULDN'T DRAW GORANOVA! NOBODY COULD! I WAS CHOSEN BY THE BLADE YOU WERE REJECTED BY!"

"ADRIAN YOU'RE BEING USED!"

"BAH! YOU WOULD SAY ANYTHING TO SAVE YOURSELF!"

"THEN DIE MONSTER! MANKIND ILL NEEEDS A SAVIOR SUCH AS YOU! MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU!"

"WHAT IS A MAN!? A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF SECRETS! BUT ENOUGH TALK! TIME TO DIE!"

With that Adrian shot forward the Devil's Teardrop flying from his hand in a throw toward the large man. Juravial turned, his sword knocking the Devil's Teardrop out of the air, before turning back the other way, blocking the thrust Adrian made with the Sword of light. Adrian grinned as Goranova went wide due to the block. At the same time he willed the Devil's Teardrop back to his hand before coming up, driving the sword under the other man's chin. He felt the tip of his blade cleave through flesh and bone, wathing it come out of the top of the taller man's head. He grinned as Juraviel slumped forward. Stepping back he tore the Devil's Teardrop free of the dead man's skull. With a swing of his sword Adrian cleaned the dark steel of blood before sheathing his swords at his sides.

"Return to hell from whence you came, you bastard. There is no god but my mistress lady Hild." Adrian said.

(308/986)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Rise of Fu Leng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Fu Leng   Rise of Fu Leng EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:23 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rise of Fu Leng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Fu Leng   Rise of Fu Leng Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of Fu Leng
Page 1 of 1