Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

" Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open

Go down 
+4
LittleMariko
rekoa
DarkKnightCecil
ShinTre_Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

" Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

" Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 Tiamat10
" Slayer of Tiamat "
The legendary demon Tiamat, is waging an attack on the world of the living. Locate and kill the demon. Once weakened the demon will seek to escape, either by possessing it's would-be slayer, or another creature near by. It is said that if the demon possesses a human, it will give that human a Demonic Transformation.

----------------

A rock lies in the middle of the western forrests. It sits in a thicket of trees with a rope around it that has several small tags hanging off of it beside a tiny shrine. The rock has a symbol on it that represents a seal that was placed on it by the Sacred Hunters. This area is peaceful. Sounds are made by small animals and birds in the area. The sunlight comes down in spots through the tree tops shining down on this area. A shadow forms on the ground and a man appears out of thin air. The man has slender features and a purple swirl mark on his pale face with lips the same color. He smiles and walks to the rock placing his hand on it. The holy rope around it burns off and the symbol glows. The man steps back and giggles.

"Be free chaotic being."

The man's body lifts up and vanishes into thin air. A heavy pulse presses from the rock. Birds fly from the surrounding tree tops, flying away. A strong spiritual presence fills the air, but you would have to be in the forest in order to feel it. The large rock starts to glow red with an evil aura. Most of the Sacred Hunter offensive group is in the city near the big rune marking in the off limits area of East City. The elders in the forest send trainees to go and check out the evil presence inside the forest.

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:17 pm

::Taki:: “Of course,” comes the straight and simple answer from the young lady as she lifts into the air on the back of her mystic mount. Her gaze is intense and up towards their target as her ride mentions looking for weak points. Her mind calculates her next series of moves when she got into leaping range of their enemy. On a side note, the fact that Psyre could fly made him very useful. With a nod, she begins, “when we get to him, you provide a distraction so…” Her voice pauses as she sees, or rather doesn’t see, the attack that befalls their target demon. Apparently the large demon who had been fighting with it had stricken a critical hit, but it was still to early to be celebrating. “Now!” she says, bucking his sides to coax him to move faster. She lifts up a bit and gets ready to pounce from his back. “I’ll attack from above while you attack him straight on…” She says it calmly as if him risking his life to go straight onto the demon wasn’t a big deal. 187

Last edited by escalation on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:22 pm

::Domen:: The large noble demon feels his blade connect partially with his opponent and realizes that he has stricken a critical blow, though he had not soundly defeated his enemy just yet. His body stops shortly after passing the demon and he turns around with the sword of light wielded in both hands in a barbaric manner as if it were a club or the Conan sword. He raises it up and allowing the light to glisten off of it in a night tingly CGI manner before casting judgment upon the now lesser demon, “and now this is finished.” The battle was done and he knew that there he was at an advantage over his opponent. From the corner of his eye, he notices the approach of two humans rushing his way. A frown comes to his lips, as he pauses slightly distracted for that moment wondering why someone would come to interrupt a battle between two warriors. 159
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:06 pm

Great, so she claims to have a plan but there is no actual mention of a plan persay. Good to know that I can count on her for support. All is fine until she squeezes her hips as if I am a horse or some other... mount! So she wishes to treat me like a mount. Using my telekinetic powers as an aid, I try to buck Taki off of my back and into the air. Now she can be the distraction instead. Cyclone Cutter... fire... what do I have that could actually hurt the demon. He can be cut. Using fire might cauterize the wound allowing him to fight on as if nothing is wrong. Still, I should probably conserve my energy at least for a moment. No point in tiring myself out just yet. First let's see what Taki and the big guy do and take the most advantageous approach to compliment that. Yes, it is settled.

171/2728
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:07 am

___The little vixen below put a lot of time and energy in attempting to get the attack to start correctly. Indeed, she ignored much of what went on around her in an attempt to get it right. Ignored even the malicious rain of energy blades that rained down until it had sliced her back and tail up until a few ribbons of skin hung down. Quite thankfully, she had a small surface area, but she still bled from many openings and hurt from many bruises and stumbled a bit, trying to regain proper footing. Naturally, she didn't do this quietly, but in the form she was in she could only curse in the language she learned in the outskirts of heaven, and every quivering damnation and oath handed down upon judgment to the blackest souls were offered to the larger demon, combined with so many snarls and so much bristling until she worked her little mind into a red-eyed, bestial frenzy.
___Now, working in her strong area of instinct and not her weak area of strategy, the lytflies that failed her before so spectacularly rose up and around her. Thousands upon thousands of little lights, green, blue, red, yellow... they all seemed to wandered about an invisible sphere about a block in radius, growing, glowing brighter and brighter until all at once, the fox made a chilling shriek that can only come from a raging spirit and would send all of them off at once, not seeming to notice any other plans in action or care who else other than the demon who so kindled her rage would get caught in the blast (Scream of the Lytflies: Destructive dmg).
.HP
.MP
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:53 am

Adrian stood there on the ground, frowning as he watched. He watched as the ninja girl and the flying guy went to intercept. Drawing back the Devil's Teardrop he threw it toward the demon once more. If one of the others got in the way he could always will it back, or even if it missed. This weapon was not going to do harm to anyone but the demon Tiamat.

He knew Goranova could be deadly but he hadn't imagined that it could do the damage that was being done. Then again he hadn't unlocked it's full power yet so there was a lot he had to uncover. At least if the legends were true.

(115/1293)
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female
Number of posts : 76
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:46 pm

SeVen starts to fly because she has black wings up to her new daddy but then she sees that he is attacked. She gasps and holds her hands at her mouth. "Why are they attacking papa?!" she says feeling fast and then she and flies faster. She flies faster to her papa. The demon was about to use a sword against her papa again and then some other people were running at him. "No! STAY AWAY FROM MY PAPA! Oh seven spirits of heaven protect my Papa!" Seven stars make a spirit shield around Tiamat to protect him from the bad people and the large burst of lightning attack. SeVen closes her eyes because the really big lightning blast is bright but she flies in after the lightning attack and then she gets to her daddy to wrap her arms around his neck "it will be okay daddy! Seven stars extend your energy at the bad people!" The seven stars that protected her daddy spin and blast out in every direction attacking at the Domen, Taki, and Psi Prince. SeVen breaths very hard because the attacks take up half of her stamina but she hugs her daddy very tightly. Her voice changes to a demon voice and she says, "I will protect you, daddy. Come into my body, okay? I will protect you with my body. Seven stars, please let my daddy in." She glows and seals her papa inside of her.

Sebunhoshi
TEXP: 5
Seven star spiritual shield that covers the body to protect it from harm for a number of posts depending on its level of control (1 per level).
Effect: guard is Strong. 30%
Mastered 1/4

Radiant Rejection Dome
TEXP: 10
A glowing star symbol forms and rotates under the user and spirit waves push out in all directions for several meters repelling agressors.
Effect: damage is Fierce. 40%
Mastered 1/4

Seal
TEXP: 10
The ability to seal a spirit quarantining it in a host's body or object removing the ability of the host to use Demonic Arts or Possession abilities. The seal holds for a number of days depending on its control level (1 per level).
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:18 pm

" Slayer of Tiamat "
The legendary demon Tiamat, is waging an attack on the world of the living. Locate and kill the demon. Once weakened the demon will seek to escape, either by possessing it's would-be slayer, or another creature near by. It is said that if the demon possesses a human, it will give that human a Demonic Transformation.
" Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 Tiamat10
----------------
Time of Day: Morning
Event Location: Western Forests (Overall Global)
----------------
ooc: yo se7en, sry, that last tech dun work like that sweetie. you'll be weakenin him instead of sealin him inside ur body. also, i can't give u the reward since u didn't sign up for the quest originally. it was on the quest board, but good post tho. adrian, try not to throw so much w/o a weapon projectile pckg xD

Domen pauses (yesh! *armpump*). But wait! There is a really bright light! It looks like the end for my antagonist, but somehow Tiamat is protected from the blast. The shield breaks under the destructive force but the overflow isn't enough to hurt Tiamat further. Tiamat sees a young girl rush up and embrace him. He sees a way of using her since he was not in a position to resist against her. He has to fight his pride to escape for now. Quickly he absorbs some of Seven's power when she hugs him. He uses this power to restores enough for his escape escape. There is a bright light and then he is no longer there. His presence is gone completely. Seven's energy would be drained and she would be on the forest ground saved from the future wrath of the others around by Tiamat for helping him out.

Shin Exits

Condition: Good
Attributes: Ascended
Quest Status: FAIL'd! (bad guy gets away)
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:20 pm

::Taki:: With possibly the worst possible timing imaginable, Taki realizes that Psyre has discipline issues and wishes to act out, much like a child who had not gotten its way and needed to be spanked. The incoming buck is noted in advance (Foresight) and anticipated. Since she was hanging onto him with her hands on his shoulder, obviously reaction to this and best way to deter Pyre from doing his pending action was a swift flick of the wrist that produces a short dagger to the side of his neck as if to warn, ‘I wouldn’t do what you were thinking if I were you.” Unfortunately things do not go that smoothly. When the signal reaches Taki and the future is foreseen, the knife comes out and to the neck. Due to the fact of foreseeing him, she totally misses the huge burst of electric energy that strikes around the area that she and Pyre are within. In responding to this attack, the knife ‘slips.’ Instead of initiating a strategic plan like a well-oiled machine, Taki now finds herself free falling towards the ground after taking heavy damages from the electrical attack. The effects of the secondary spiritual based attack are an afterthought as she makes her way earthwards, trying to figure out why she was in pain and barely conscious. After falling for a few moments, she grunts beneath her pain and rotates to compose herself in air with her acrobatic abilities and crouches just before she enters the forest tree tops below (heavenly hike) and lands on one of the small branches near the top of the tree (hane). She drops down to a much larger branch and crouches, leaned over and breathing hard, supporting her weight against the large tree trunk after seeing her life flash before her eyes. 302

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:27 pm

:: Domen :: The large noble demon is distracted for that pivotal moment where he is supposed to deliver the finishing blow by the two rushing up to claim his victory. In the moments preceding that, he finds himself caught off guard by a wide area black of electric power. Unable to guard, he takes the full effects of the blast (-25% HP). Soon after the blast is felt, he looks up just as another attack lashes out towards him (-10% HP). He is forced to raise his arms up to defend his face and upper body as the second attack ensues. There is a bright light; afterward, Domen lowers his large arms and frowns looking forwards. His opponent was no longer there and he did not see why. Solemnly, he broods on the events that seemed to have just passed. He had been hit with a destructive and a fierce attack and was more upset that the battle ended this way rather than taking a small amount of damage. 170

HP: -45% out of 180%
STA: -72% out of 180% + 2 posts of rest
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:20 pm

Taki remains... Pain... Taki goes bye bye. I had no idea that something could have such an adverse affect on my mind as this feeling that I have forced upon me. It would be logically though considering that I have weak mental defenses and electricity could interfere with the brain's ability to send signals and messages to the rest of the body, but damn it this was different. Upon feeling this much pain, my body instinctively triggers my healing power (Psy Heal) long enough for me to wrap myself in a protective cocoon of flames (pyrokinesis). I feel an impact against the cocoon, but nothing happens. The flames remain a moment longer before dispersing with the pain that I was feeling. Holy crap that hurt. I suppose I still need to work on improving my defensive capabilities or at least my ability to recover from damage. I seen the witches of the coven being able to harness raw energy to create protective barriers and useful attacks. Hmm... I can already attack, I need to improve my ability to defend. It is with this new focus that I will now seek out the ability to deepen my healing ability and find other ways that my mind can aid me and my allies. When Taki vanishes, I decide that my time in the forest is over for now. I want to visit that temple where it is rumored that daring souls can learn more about the spirit world and about combating the dark spirits. Still, I cannot abandon my company and my coven. Looking about at the forest, I back towards the east as gauged by the sun and fly back to my world. I would find the time to visit the monk again and perhaps even seek out the merchant girl, Taki.

315/3043
Package Introductory Quest: Magixal: Support
-5 TEXP
Dates: 6/29. 6/25, 6/24, 6/23, 6/21, 6/16, 6/14, 6/13, 6/11, 6/10, 6/9
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:47 pm

Adrian brought his hand up quickly, shielding his eyes from the bright flash of lightning as his head turns away. Panting lightly he dropped to the ground, with a grunt. He sat there, the adrenaline leaving his system. With the lack of adrenaline came the dizzying effects of being light headed, and the fatigue that was followed by the ache in his muscles. Laying back the masked male just closed his eyes trying to rest his body. He knew it wasn't safe but at the same time he had to let his body recover. He hadn't done much but his body was already tired from the training he'd been in the middle of when this all started.

"Dammit... Did we get him or did he get away?" he wondered out loud.

(131/1,424)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:43 pm

Updated Psyre
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Ooc: Domen WC goes to Natsuki.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:19 pm

" Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 Natsuk11

Looking up at the battle high above the tree tops, a lot of things seem to be going on but right when it seems that the end is never some little girl comes in and runes the victory. A sharp pain comes to my chest and blood run from my lips as I cough. After it passes, my eye twitches in irritation before I turn around and start to walk away. “How irritating that they always run away like that, I guess we’ll have to find something else to play with.” My fingers snap as if I was calling a dog and the symbols on my body glow for a moment as Domen is called back to me.

WC:118/2465
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:04 pm

Updated Adrian & Natsuki
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:28 pm

___It was over. The man disappeared... some kind of way. The vixen, calming down, didn't know nor care if he'd been evaporated or simply died. Resuming her two legged form, she sighed briefly, reaching into her baggy shorts and withdrawing a blunt, lighting it with a spark and taking a deep, long, drag. Thus, she completely calmed down and turned to look where the logs had fallen on her fields. "I guess... shit happens. Ah well..." Now pacified and in relative peace, she set about the long, hard work of removing the fallen logs from her fields.
.HP
.MP
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:32 am

Updated Grunty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

" Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2