Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

" Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open

Go down 
+4
LittleMariko
rekoa
DarkKnightCecil
ShinTre_Admin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

" Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open Empty
PostSubject: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:06 pm

" Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open Tiamat10
" Slayer of Tiamat "
The legendary demon Tiamat, is waging an attack on the world of the living. Locate and kill the demon. Once weakened the demon will seek to escape, either by possessing it's would-be slayer, or another creature near by. It is said that if the demon possesses a human, it will give that human a Demonic Transformation.

----------------

A rock lies in the middle of the western forrests. It sits in a thicket of trees with a rope around it that has several small tags hanging off of it beside a tiny shrine. The rock has a symbol on it that represents a seal that was placed on it by the Sacred Hunters. This area is peaceful. Sounds are made by small animals and birds in the area. The sunlight comes down in spots through the tree tops shining down on this area. A shadow forms on the ground and a man appears out of thin air. The man has slender features and a purple swirl mark on his pale face with lips the same color. He smiles and walks to the rock placing his hand on it. The holy rope around it burns off and the symbol glows. The man steps back and giggles.

"Be free chaotic being."

The man's body lifts up and vanishes into thin air. A heavy pulse presses from the rock. Birds fly from the surrounding tree tops, flying away. A strong spiritual presence fills the air, but you would have to be in the forest in order to feel it. The large rock starts to glow red with an evil aura. Most of the Sacred Hunter offensive group is in the city near the big rune marking in the off limits area of East City. The elders in the forest send trainees to go and check out the evil presence inside the forest.

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:25 am

Adrian's body spun around the blade that Juraviel thrust toward him. His body narrowly dodged around it, before he brought the Devil's Teardrop up cutting through the small neck on his training partner's weapon where it came out of the stump of his hand. Adrian's sword came up under the larger man's throat, before they both froze.

Adrian's body shook as his eyes widened. He stood there feeling the force of this aura, this legendary evil, pressing down on him. He grit his teeth his body shaking as he forced himself to take a deep breath. He felt the aura leave him, almost as if it were a shock wave. Maybe like being stuck at the bottom of a pool would be a better way to describe it. He breathed slowly as he sat there, panting as he fell to his knees. He felt his sword fell away from his hand. He closed his eyes forcing his body to slow down. He breathed slow and deep before he stood.

"What the hell was that?!" he demanded.

But he got no answer. He turned, rushing for the woods. He passed Sierra who threw the porcelain mask of Fu Leng to him. He stared at it before he put it on, tying it into place before he continued forward. He wasn't sure which way to go but he figured the closer he got to that lake, the closer he got to evil.

(240/240)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:55 am

" Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open NatsukiKugaPBI

The Dream

The sky is the crimson color of blood. The roars of over a thousand soldiers fill the light breeze. A man snowy white hair wearing black armor and a crimson cloak gives a speech. He turns to me and holds out his hand. Most of his face is shielded by shadow and the only thing I am able to make out is the slight grin on his face.
“Come my love. Call forth your servant and the world shell be ours.”
My hand reaches out to take his but it isn’t really my hand… There is a symbol on the top of the hand and it goes all the way up the arm. It begins to glow and a circular cloud from in the air. Lightning fills the cloud as a large symbol glows inside it and a summoning circle spends around the edge…

Morning 0800, East City, Asakano Seiki’s bedroom

I set up the bed short of breath, gasping for air. After catching my breath, I look around the room… I was in Seiki’s room again. We are so going to be in trouble if we keep doing this. I look over at him a grin for a moment giving him a light kiss on the cheek before sneak out bed and run into the bathroom. I could feel that Mrs. Asakano was in her room watching TV but that woman is so sneaky… she has to be ninja. I was having that weird dream again… The water to the shower is turn on and I get in. A lot of weird things have been going on lately. I was going to move back into my apartment after I got it fix but something about being that close to where that barrier made me feel ill. Lucky two guys come by and wanted to rent the place. I really wasn’t sure about it first because they gave me an odd vibe. But these dreams I have been having lately… bother me. Some times I wonder if they are things Domen doesn’t remember about himself but then again I almost all ways see the dream through this woman’s eyes… and that is just creepy because most dreams are like a watching yourself do something.
I sigh and lean my head against the wall. “This sucks…” A sharp pain shoots through my chest and the mark on my thigh beings to burn. My hand clinches my chest as I slide to the floor and being to cough. The water turns to steam as it hits my body and blood flows from my mouth till the pain stops. I sit the corner of the shower for a few moments to get my breath back before I finally get out and go to my room to get dress.
I wasn’t feeling like being to cute to day so I just put on a pair of black cargo pants and white T-Shirt that looks a little to small, showing my bully, and has a rainbow on it. I strap my gun holster around my waist and put on my black riding jacket before writing a quick note.

Seiki-kun!

Went to see my Grandmother today. Have fun and don’t work to hard. Will call you if I stay longer then I though.

Love, Natsuki

P.S. Don’t be doing anything stupid with Hotaka!

All the dots in the i’s are hearts and I leave a kiss mark on the paper. I set the latter on the kitchen before putting on a pair of black boots and walking out to door. Covering my eyes with a pair of sunglasses as I walk over to my new bike. A midnight blue Yazimitsu 2180S super bike! I hop on and start it up, the sound of the electric engine is funny but it still feels good, and take off!

Morning 1000, Western Forest, dirt road to Tsukino Temple

Driving down the dirt road, the forest feels darker then normal, and the air is thick. My drive was not a long one once I got into the forest. The bike comes to a stop out side of an old temple, which is where my grandmother lived. Walking up to the game I notice something I never notice before or I just wasn’t able to see it till now, but the temple grounds where shielded by a barrier. I pause for a moment before I try to touch it and my hand goes through before my body follows. I then see my grandmother’s cat walk by and stop to look at me for moment. She starts to away towards the house. I couldn’t help but laugh when I notice the cat’s aura. “My grandmother’s familiar is a black cat…” Following the cat, my grandmother wearing her black priest robes soon greets me.
“Natsuki-chan!” I stop and bow to greet my grandmother. She was at less eighty but doesn’t look a day over forty.
“Grandmother….” My greeting is put on hold as the woman hugs me.
“It is so good to see you Natsuki-chan… My, my you have grown up to sure a lovely looking girl. You must have all types of boys casing after you.”
My face turns red and I rub the back of my head. “Well I guess I do but I have a boyfriend so I don’t really care about that stuff.”
Her eyes get wide, “Oh, a boyfriend huh? Come lets have some tea and you can tell me all about him.”
I give an uneasy laugh as I watch her walk back inside the house. “Hum, Well I was hoping to ask you about a few things…” I look over my shoulder at the forest around the temple, “and does there seem to be something wrong around here. The air feels a little thick.” I follow her into the house as she weaves her hand as if to push the question away. “Oh, don’t worry about that. Some dump ass broke a seal this morning. Nothing for us to worry about. Now come dear I want you hear about this boy of yours.” I pause for a moment before going into the house. If I didn’t know better I would just think my grandmother was just crazy.

WC: 1.043
ooc: I finally win a quest and I have to share it with ppl!? I better to get kill someone in this! sorry for the long ass post too
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:55 pm

___"GrEEEEN Acres is da place to Be! Faaaarm living is the life fo me! Laaand spread out so far and wide..." Grunty planted seeds one by one in a burnt out area she'd cleared off herself specifically for this purpose. In one hand, she held several plants... marijuana seeds of only the finest breed and caliber. As she stooped to plant the first of the 4th row, there was something along the lines of a shockwave that made her hand shake and almost miss the hole. Looking up, she seemed confused for a moment before shrugging it off. It was the Western woods after all, strange and strong shit probably popped up all over the place here.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:49 pm

::Taki:: A young lady dressed in modified shinobi attire with the addition of a short cape that drapes her shoulders with a dress like bottom, makes her way through a portion of the western forests approaching a small settlement here a fireplace and a hut exist. She had been working most of the morning at the Forest Shop, but had taken time off to check on something she had picked up earlier. It was mostly out of curiosity to see if the animal was still alive after picking it up, or rather allowing it to be spared due to a certain exiled member within, or more accurately, outside, of the clan known as the Sacred Hunters. About 500 feet from the small camp, she pauses when she feels the effects of something that occurs within the forest. Her attention shifts immediately in the direction in which it came as she pauses much like a cat who’s picked up a gnat. Her form lowers to the ground and soon, she begins rushing in the direction of the disturbance, making it to the tree line, leaping up and vanishing in the forest canopy.

At the camp, which she was heading to, a young monk lazily sits on a bucket in front of a fire rotating fish on a split. He looks up, having felt the pulse, but ignores it. Making sure his house guest didn’t sense it and get any crazy ideas, he speaks proactively, “hey sunshine, how about coming to get something to eat.” 252
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:15 am

:sango:

Before even opening my eyes from my meditation, I notice the monk. I had been healed from the physical trauma and spent the whole day under a healing spell. The time that I had spent in a healing trance I retreated deep into the recesses of my own mind where the "venomous wound" that nearly killed me was a Spectre that raised an army and we engaged in a very bloody war with numerous casualties on a large scale.

I catch wind of the scent of fish and look at the monk. Nodding to him, I smile. "I thought you said that the merchant girl was coming by to see me. I have some questions for her and would love to learn more about the Sacred Hunters. They seem to be fighting for the same cause that I am." Moving over to where the fish is being prepared, I tell the monk, "You know I could have already cooked that thing by now, right?" A flame in the shape of the fish appears next to the fish and I smile before it dissipates. I don't sense anything going on out of the ordinary. I still have a mild headache because of the mental war that I waged against my body recently. I have emerged stronger in some ways but there was much that was damaged and lost as well. While I am at full physical functionality, I am not the same young man that I was before I fell badly ill.

262 words
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:38 pm

::Taki:: The monk grins as he continues to cook. “So eager to meet Taki, are you? Just hold your horses… plus… I don’t think you’re her type. I wouldn’t worry about trying to learn more about the sacred hunters. All you have to know is that they’re a group of people stuck to traditional ways of living… well I’m one to talk, but I used to be part of them and the city doesn’t really suit me like it does you, Slicker.” There is a pause for a moment as he pulls the fish from the split and holds it up seeing if they were done fully. In a low questioning tone, he comments, “she probably got side tracked by that huge demonic aura just now…” He speaks casually as if it weren’t a big deal. 135

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:37 am

For a moment I am taken back by the insinuation that I want to meet her for the sake of courtship or coupling. "Monk, you say the funniest things. Why would I want her for that when I don't even know what she looks like. Old ways or not, they could be a strong ally in my fight against the dark ones. I will need such allies if I am to truly help remove the scourge from Saicity." I fall silent as he inspects the fish. I am beginning to wonder how HE used to be a member of the Sacred Hunters. That question doesn't last long as I remember that he was able to speak directly into my mind and read my surface thoughts without my permission. I get ready to see if he's ready to help me strengthen my mind when he comments about her being sidetracked with some big demon aura. Excellent, I would get to see her in action. I move quickly and I feel a twinge of soreness in my abdomen. Apparently, while I wasn't in pain, there is still some soreness that I must deal with. I look back at the monk in all of my excitement to see if he was ready to go already!

224/486

Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:02 pm

" Slayer of Tiamat "
The legendary demon Tiamat, is waging an attack on the world of the living. Locate and kill the demon. Once weakened the demon will seek to escape, either by possessing it's would-be slayer, or another creature near by. It is said that if the demon possesses a human, it will give that human a Demonic Transformation.
----------------
Time of Day: Morning
Event Location: Western Forests (Overall Global)
----------------
The large red glowing rock explodes. The seals are broken. For a moment the forest is tinted in red, but it dies down and returns to normal. A tall man with slicked back black hair stands where the rock was. He looks up towards the sky. Like most legendary demons, this one had a chip on his shoulder. He looks around the forest around him. A frown forms on his face.

“In all those years, not much has changed. How bothersome to owe a lowly demon such as that a favor and to be called a being. Those who look down on me will be devoured… But I am not in the condition to face a strong foe just now. Staying dormant has weakened me… I need some energy.”

There is a rustle in the forest. Yokai and lesser demons that normally are ignored by the Sacred Hunters because they are weak and that go unseen by humans who cannot see them are watching the man. They hide from him in the cover of the brush and surrounding foliage. The man stands still and looks out of the corner of his eye.

“I see. You can already sense my power and are afraid to come and say hello. Then… I shall come to you!”

Needle like tentacles burst from the man’s body in all directions connecting to dozens of Yokai and lesser demons who were in hiding. He begins to absorb them into himself through these tentacles. His head tilts up to the sky as he smiles while getting stronger.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:04 pm

::Taki:: The monk smiles and rocks back slightly with the comment from his new living friend. He shakes his head and sighs, "that's all you think about, eh?" Psyre was always going on about dark ones, vegence and what not even though the monk's main advice to him thus far had been to take it easy. "Don't get consumed by what you're trying to battle," he tells Psyre while handing him a stick with a skewered fish on it. For some reason, he looked extremely excited to receive the fish. With a grin, the monk smiles, "yeah, I know... good eating." The smile fades for a moment as another large pulse of energy picks up and he is able to feel the demon grown stronger. Lower his head and moving to his food, he murmurs, "I might have to go..."

While running through the forest canopy within the tree tops, Taki is able to feel the surge of energy pick up as she gets closer to the position of the male demon. Determination is on her face as she seems bent on getting there first and taking the demon out of commission to further prove her worth to the clan. 200

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:34 pm

Goranova, strapped to his hip, Adrian's eyes narrowed behind the porcelain mask. It wasn't anything special. It didn't hide his aura, didn't hide his voice. All it did was hide the majority of his face. His body moved quickly as he drew the sword of light, the blade moving to cut through the nearest low level demon. His eyes widened as it continued toward him, rushing past. Coming to a stop he turned, confused as hell as it went. Demons didn't run from a whole lot. Either there were forces of Sacred Hunters off in the direction it was running from, or the powerful aura that had thrown the world off balance had originated from that direction.

Then again he'd been heading for the lake, the epicenter of oni activity. And there was no way in hell the aura wave had been caused by a kami. Then again it was possible it was coming this way. He breathed slowly, summoning the Devil's Teardrop to his free hand. Swords of light and darkness in hands he adjusted his course, rushing toward the fleeing spirits. It was at least a place to start. Even if he wasn't using it all to his full potential he grinned, feeling the mana swirling behind his stomach, at the base of his spine. He felt it flow through him as he licked his lips.

"Seven bright stars in the sky I see, seven for those that watch over me. Shine forth your life and protet me!" he chanted, invoking the full power of the Senbunhoshi spell.

(260/500)
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:35 pm

The monk gives me fish which I accept. He is so laid back that I just don't understand if he even cares about the threat. Wait until you watch the dark scourge begin to destroy the city that you hold so dear. Until another group murders your friends and tries to kill you as a sacrifice. Endure that watching their evil slowly consume the least fortunate denizens of your beautiful home and then tell me to relax. I don't care if he can hear my thoughts or any of that. He won't help me become a better coordinator, he won't teach me how to expand my mind's power, and he's stalling me from going to help the merchant girl, Taki. I swear sometimes I wonder what it is that he actually wants me to do besides just stick around here and keep him company. I think back to the "dream or vision" or whatever it was that I had while I was healing and I can hear HER voice telling me not to forget to enjoy life even while I am engaged in this war against them. When he remarks that he might have go, I tell him sternly that I will accompany him. I am ready to prove myself himself. Maybe then he will teach you.

228/714

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:50 am

My Grandmother smiles at me as sit at the table drinking tea. “Ah, he sounds like a fine young man Natsuki-chain. So you two shagging each other like wild animals?” I was in the middle of taking a drink of tea and her question causes it to spew back out. “WWWHAT?” My eyes blink as I look at her closed eyed smile and stutter. “Ah, don’t be shy about it Natsuki-chain. I maybe old but I’m not dead!” I start to protest but she shakes her finger at me. “It isn’t nice to lie to your elders Natsuki-chain. By the way you are walking, I till that you was up all night riding him like he was a wild bull! Oh the passions of youth! EEEK!” I turn my head to look away for her as she starts to fondle herself. “My Grandmother is such a pervert…” I mutter as I gaze outside. Little question marks pop up over my head when the air turns to a red tint. My grandmother stops in an odd pose where one hand is inside her fold of her yukata groping her beast and the other is in her hair that is now all jacked up. “Oh, my… that isn’t good…” I turn to look at her, “Umm should we go take care of that?” She pauses for a moment before shaking her head. “Naah, let those dumb ass sacred hunters play with that one.” I blink for a moment, “Sacred hunters?” She takes a drink of her tea before answering my question. “Oh they are a group spirit hunters that like to think they are the protectors of men. They mostly just get in our way but every now and then some idiot will come a long and try to make a name for him self by slaying the evil witch of the forest.” My Grandmother grins and she starts to fondle herself again, “but they find a sexy woman and I have my way with them before sending them to the next life.” My face turns blue and little wiggly lines come from me. “Wow… you’re such a perv…” My body starts to burn and I being to couch. My Grandmother stops fooling around and come up next to hold me. I push her away as I wipe the blood from my mouth.
“How long has this been going on?” A worried look forms on her visage as I look at her. “It stared around six weeks ago… when I started having this weird dream.” I look away from her as I answer the question. “You’re going to have to dismiss your familiar.” She stands up as I protest. “What? Why should I do that?”
“Your servant requires more spirit energy then your body can handle and it is starting to give out.” I pause for a moment to take in what she said. “No! I’m not going to him give up …he’s… too important to me to just throw away like that. There has to be a way to fix this.” My grandmother crosses her arms and taps her lip with her fingernail. “Well there is but you’ll need to absorb a spirit with a lot of power…” We both look outside. I guess today could be my lucky day. “So I just need to absorb it?” I stand up while I ask the question like I already knew how to do that…. My grandmother nods, “That should stop the decay on your body but it isn’t going to heal the damage already done to it… You do run the risk of losing yourself to the spirit’s will as well.” Walking through the door and stepping into the grass, I look in the direction of the red mist. “Wake up Domen it’s time to go play.”

WC:635/1678
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:53 am

ooc: do another round of posting, my actions aint changed yet.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:11 pm

::Taki:: “Dark scourge destroying your city, you say…” the monk says casually as he begins to eat his fish. “I suppose I could see it you way under that light, but what’s going to happen will happen.” He sighs as he stands to his feet. “But if you’re going to be so worried about getting there, we can go. Taki’ll probably have the demon taken out by the time we get there… I hope.” He stretches out in a lazy manner and then motions in a particular direction and comments, “it’s that way.” After pausing for a moment, he says in an unbelieving manner, “you can’t feel that? Really?” He pauses yet again, “oh wait…” He seems to remember something. “I can’t go…” He murmurs something about n’s pee’s and seas while holding his chin with his hand, looking down and nodding to himself. Looking up to him, he assures, “well, you’re a real character. Why don’t you go on ahead to check on her for me?” Holding up his jug from out of no where, he informs, “I have to fill up on dee… liquor.”

After traveling for some time, Taki’s feet come to the sturdy branch in one of the trees overlooking the area were demons were being absorbed left and right. She could already feel the strength of the demon growing and no one else seemed around to do anything about it. He sits perched like a cat watching a moth silently from her position for a while calculating her method of attack. While it was feeding, she would go right in for the kill. Utilizing Haku, her frame vanishes from her position, as she appears in the sky several meters above the demon in an inverted style with her up side down as her arm swings in a flip with the other arm behind her back. This action sends down several small smoke bombs down to cover the ground beneath her. Continuing the flip as gravity pulls her down, the other hand pulls a wakizashi from behind her back as she comes right way up falling down onto the demon below thrusting the blade in a downward ‘head stomping’ manner, where her feet would land on its shoulders and the metallic blade would be aimed to thrust through its head. 384

Actions: Attacking Tiamat.

Last edited by escalation on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:14 pm

::Domen:: The fiery solemn demon that exists within the confines of Natsuki’s soul opens his ‘eyes’ as his head rises up and he looks at the world from her field of vision. It had been quite some time that he had been cooped up in her body and he had been forced to endure several… disturbing things, which the grandmother previously spoke about. Craving battle and worrying that his skills would dull from inactivity, he answers, “I am ready.” The symbol on Natsuki’s thigh would burn with his energy awaking as he looked forwards to a battle ahead with a strong foe. 101
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:43 pm

___"Ah... all done!" Bending down, the merry spirit begins talking directly to the ground that held the seeds she'd planted with so much love and care. "Now y'all grow big and bushy and have a lot of buds for mommy so she'll have plenty of money for booze and strippers... heh heh... eh?"
___For awhile, the ground she spoke to seemed somehow red, but when she stood quickly to see what the deal was, the effect disappeared. "Weird..." she murmured before the screams, howls, and shrieks of many of the smaller wild animal spirits who tended to be just out of sight in the dense foliage filled the air. Such sounds didn't frighten Grunty much. Despite an extended stay on Earth, she was still used to the physics of heaven. Death wasn't a real thing to such a person, and thus she walked west towards the source of the shouting to ensure it wasn't anything that was going to harm her newly planted garden.
___"Hey, guy!" she shouted to the powering up demon from between two trees and a rock. "What're ya killin' people for?"
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:33 am

Adrian's body moved swiftly, dodging between the trees, the Devil's Teardrop and the Sword of Light in his hands. His eyes spotted the demon as he came toward it. The majority of the spirits in the area were keeping a safe distance from him, if not fleeing in terror. Adrian felt his shield pulse lightly, a signal that it was still in place. Then again if this demon were as powerful as he had felt before, it was more likely to smash right through it. But he wasn't going to give up his faith.

His body moved toward the demon, slowing as he came within fifteen feet. He breathed slowly, spinning the swords in his hands. Rushing into battle was reckless. If he was going to kill this thing he'd have to be patient. He breathed slowly as he circled around to the demon's back, watching him. He was trying to place this demon's power.

(155/655)
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:06 pm

" Slayer of Tiamat "
----------------
----------------
Tiamat’s head is tilted back and looking up while he absorbs the lesser spirits. He looks straight at Taki when she appears above him. The smoke bombs explode around him, but sharp thin tentacles burst out of his shoulders to catch her in the air. They would try to wrap around her arms and legs, pull her down, and slam her into the ground. If they happened to miss, she would strike an invisible barrier that surrounded the area just around his body and the weapon attack would be repelled. These actions would be hidden since smoke bombs had gone off around him.

“Human pest!”

After repelling the first human, Tiamat notice a second human approach and a higher order demon that could talk. His main body is hidden in smoke, but his tentacles are still outside of his body and near the two new people. He quickly pulls his tentacles back into the smoke and back into his body and then lets out a large burst of energy that pushes from his body in all directions. This clears out the smoke and causes the trees around the clearing to break and fall over and the trees and bushes beyond that to bend and rattle. After the smoke and dust clears he looks around to his three opponents. He does not seem to care.

“That’s much better… now it looks like a few gnats have appeared. Hardly worth my time. Shall I just absorb you and move on?”

---

Current Observed Attributes: Strong
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:33 am

___The higher order demon's mouth hung open in shock and anger as the trees fell down on what had been the work of an entire morning. Slowly, she backed up onto one of the fallen trees and looked down on the burial grounds of her profitable plants. "No..." she murmured, almost crying. Falling down to one knee, she punched a tree that lay atop the fertile grounds like the lid of a coffin. "NO!"
___Roaring, she stood back up, all forgotten but revenge. Adrian, the defector of her merry little band was there, but her anger at this fellow who just messed up her garden swallowed up that memory. Though dwarfed by the raw power of the other demon, she displayed her own power by causing small specks of self-contained electricity, fireflies almost, to rise from the ground and begin floating back and forth, sparking and sizzling. "Let's do this sh!t..."
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:43 am

Looking at the monk, I shake my head when he inquires about whether or not I can sense whatever it is that he is talking about. When he points in the direction of the disturbance, I create a viewing orb and look thru it to see if how close the commotion is, but apparently, it is further than my sight can reach. I finish my fish and I look at him as he changes his mind about being able to go. By the gods, this monk is difficult and indecisive! "What is wrong with you now, monk?" He mentions needing more liquor and tells me to go on without him... "Fine." Stepping out of the hut, I look off to the direction that he point and my body slowly floats into the air before I fly off. Once I reach the edge of my last viewing area from the hut, I stop and look around again. I didn't want to be surprised when I arrived... wherever I was going. That is rather annoying as well. I don't like not knowing where I'm going but while I'm flying, I see little tendrils of smoke off in the distance of the direction I'm flying, so I figure it would be a good enough idea to keep going that way. Once I am "close enough" to that location, I will stop and use my sight to see what is going on and what my best course of action should be. I still can't find the shinobi girl.

266/980
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:43 am

"You and your kind don't belong among the living! Who the hell are you to attack helpless spirits?! In the name of my sword, Goranova, I will strike you down and cast your ashes to the four winds!" Adrian said, raising the crystal blade of the sword of light.

Adrian drew the Devil's Teardrop back, readying himself for combat. He wasn't sure how well this thing fought. But he was a swordsman of the highest class, and he wasn't about to go down with out one hell of a fight. For every inch this demon took, Adrian was going to make him pay dearly. His eyes narrowed behind the mask he wore, his feet digging into the ground as the winds blew against him. Dropping down he extended one foot behind him, before driving the Devil's Teardrop and Goranova into the ground, clutching them like his life depended on it, and it probably did.

(154/809)

Last edited by DarkKnightCecil on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:00 am

My hand goes to my thigh as it starts to burn. It was nice to know that he is still full of energy. But the pain doesn’t stop there blue flames start to flare off my left shoulder and the shoulder of my leather riding jacket is burned away along with the shoulder of t-shirt and my bra strap. My bra being rune irritated me, as it was one of my favorites. A tribal symbol forms on my shoulder blade. The pain stops and a sigh, “Great….”

Walking through the forest, I follow the red mist. Normal I would have to be rather close to see a demons aura but this one was massive. Which made me question if I wanted to go looking for this thing to start with. But before I know it, there is a burst of energy and trees crack and fall over. I do believe we found what we where looking for but it wasn’t alone. There seem to be anther demon and two humans. I was still out of their sight so we could easy ambush them with at less one attack…. But I’m not the battle pro. Come to think about it I don’t think I have even gotten to fight yet.

“Domen, work your magic…” There is a little CIG moment where a magic circle forms under me and four orbs spend around before Domen pops out.

WC:235/1913
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:49 pm

::Taki:: In Taki’s mind, she would have the jump on the demon with the ambush, but he reacts swiftly to her attack. The moments of time that consist of her begin grabbed and repelled into the harsh and unforgiving ground play instantly in her mind allowing her to see the male demon’s counter attack (Foresight). Only with this, is she able to catch herself with her feet while into her attack. Pressing up, she leaps up and away from the grabbing elongated limbs of the demon (heavenly hike, cloudleap) high into the air with a back flip as she resets her attack now reaching for weapon projectiles to fling down at the demon. Before she is able to get to her throwing blades, the demon releases a strong amount of energy that pushes out, seemingly in all directions. The blast had enough force to knock over trees and shatter the forest in that radius. Since Taki was well under 200 lbs, her body is caught up in the wind that has the strength to break trees which have been rooted in the forest since forever. She is flung back several meters, composing herself in mid flight within the span of the air, landing crouched vanishing within the forest canopy a half block from the clearing. She was safe but still a bit frazzled and determined to take down the demon. 230

Action: flung away by the Gale Force winds of the demon’s exert.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:11 pm

::Domen:: With an imaginary fanfare entrance worthy of perhaps Sephiroth, an alchemist’s circle appears on the ground glowing with a dark red tint, growing from the size of a base ball to that much wider than a normal human before it pauses, thus printing the ground. Slowly, the body of the demon goliath standing well over 6 feet with an impressive girth, rises with arms crossed and gaze set forward, from the burning tribal sphere grid. After the entire body of the demon rises up he shifts his head to his master and gives a nod signifying that he has accepted her orders. His mighty legs bend slightly before they release, pressing down and sending him into the air. He ascends into the sky until he reaches a good enough altitude to look down upon his opponent within this clearing. Even from his distance, he could almost feel the pressure pushed out from the demon when he did his energy flex. With a solemn nod, Domen accepts this challenge to see if the demon would be deemed worthy to fight him. The best way to test his resiliency would be to hit him with a powerful spell.

Domen begins to gather his demonic energy as he slowly raises his right arm chanting damnation upon his enemies. Dark clouds fill into the sky, manifesting there in a evanescent manner. His large hand thrusts up vigorously and with this motion, several bolts of dark energy pummels the area in and around the clearing where the demon is set. They strike randomly and sporadically about the terrain exploding the earth where it hits. These bolts, through large and powerful in strength are dwarfed by the mega bolt of chaotic dark energy that crashes from the sky filling much of the area if not more, in which the demonic male is contained. 307

Action: Destructive wide area attack affecting Tiamat, Adrian, Grunty and Psyre if he is close enough.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:55 pm

Flying thru the forest canopy, I definitely get to test out my maneuverability since being wounded. Coming up on the clearing, I land gently on a large branch to view the events. My eyes turn cloudy white and everything starts moving forward until I see a swordsman, a girl, then I see her... well now she's gone, and finally I watch the rise of a pretty big humanoid summon emerge from the depths of hell. Now he looks cool. He nods to something, but I don't see anything, so I ignore it. Hmm... now I find myself wondering what summoned him. If he's not a summon... oh wow... this might be some demonic power struggle like from my visions... well some might say that I was mentally disturbed and hallucinating, but that's mere semantics. Watching the being, which I assume to be a demon given the whole multiple tentacles bit, exert his power, I watch in amazement as people are flung this way and that. Then I look up to see the clouds getting darker and bolts of energy striking the surface below. I've seen this before... East City... it was HIM!!! He is surely a demon. Such power to boot. The massive blast strikes and I force my sight back to normal as the destruction that would result if that attack is not interrupted by the tentacle demon will be immense. I cannot stand to watch such a thing. The blow back winds might be strong enough to reach me but at this far out, I doubt they would do much harm. This is heating up to be a very good fight indeed.

290/1270

OOC: Adrian, you forgot to react/respond to the demon exert since you're within the speaking range of the demon. Might wanna post something for that before Shin flings you into a tree.
Kyro Edit: He's not the only one.
OOC 2: I really hate that you can edit my post... if that was a remark to me, Psyre is still "nearly a block away" from the clearing. He's staying out of the fray until he has a clear understanding of what's going on. Next time, edit your own post and don't touch mine please.
Kyro Edit 2: Ok. P.S. I wasn't talking about you.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:15 am

" Slayer of Tiamat "
----------------
----------------
Recap!
The ninja girl is flung away. Tiamat waits for the other two to get up from his exert. He watches Naruto (j/k xD) the masked Adrian and Grunty get up. Grunty grieves her losses (RIP). Adrian speaks and lifts up strikes a pose with a shiny sword of light and draws dark sword and then slams two blades into the ground. Fireflies rise from the ground and the thing that looks like it’s a woman yells out in a manly manner after she powers up! Gohan! Use all your power! He hurt Mr. Picallo! Tiamat actually senses a strong aura and looks to the side when the skies suddenly turn dark and energy slams into the area around him when he does. The big bolt goes boom and it’s like scorched earth (just like Tom Cruise described in Tropic Thunder!).

And Go!
It takes a while for the dust to clear. When it does, Tiamat is crouched over holding his arm. His body is dirty with burn marks and dust. He does not look happy. He stands up and the demons he absorbed clear his skin and reset his posture. He looks directly at Domen from the ground.

“You….. you dare attack me?”

A disk of energy (passive, non hurting) pushes out around his feet and he appears in the air at the same height as Domento challenge him. Dark energy radiates off of his body and a large cerebus-like shadow the size of a mansion appears around him.

“Hound of death go!”

The rushing attack is like a kamehameha only in the form of a dark three headed dog of energy gnashing his teeth. It moves very fast at Domen and is large enough to engulf his body in destructive energy.

Damage Taken: 25% out of ??
*Ascended Def – Destructive DMG

--

Ooc: dun worry, ignoring an attack is an autohit for me xD
Current Observed Attributes: Ascended
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:06 pm

::Taki:: Like hell he was going to get away that easily. Dark tribal lines form and burn on her cheek and thigh as she taps into her powers as a Hitorinji. Her speed pulls her through the limbs of the ancient trees of the forest. Bursting out of the tree tops before reaching the area that was devastated by the exert, she leaps from greenery, breaking out of it and thrusting towards the sky. Her body arches forwards and then leans in getting her positioning before pressing off of air, leaping once more while pulling her arm from behind her. In a forwards swinging motion, the sound of wind being cut shifts through the air as semi visible and very thin strings are slung forwards. The wire string travels the distance to the attacking demon and whips out and around its ankle as it releases its hellish attack. With a strong yank and much balancing, she pulls herself forwards, rebuilding and increasing her momentum towards the demon. As her body flies towards it, she extends her body side ways so that with her trajectory, her feet would be coming in contact with the demon's face looking to hit him. 199

Attributes: Average
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:39 am

Watching the awesome display of power, I realize now that I need to learn to harness such powers from myself. Fully aware of the fact that my mind is capable of such, I will merely need to harness said power and manifest it. I wait patiently watching the events as they begin to unfold, the tentacle demon is wounded by he is able to heal himself. I look down at my abdomen and shake my head to stay focused on what I am watching. Oh wow... that's a big doggy! Focusing on the orb and on the other demon with long, flowing silky smooth hair that looks like one of those women's commercials. The Cerberus rushes at him and he seems to be the strongest of anyone there, so it is in my best interest to aid him. Using my telekinesis power, I would aid in the large demon's evasion of the attack. I figure if I pushed too forceful, he'd be strong able to stop himself, but he would be safe enough to fire back a counter attack. The shinobi girl, Taki, enters the scene and my focus instantly switches to her. She can't die b/c I have major questions for her. First of them is why the hell she was about to try and kill me! She's going to kick him? I think it's possible that she might be insane to tell the truth. The viewing orb allows me to get a full visual of my savior from before. I owed her my thanks as well and I couldn't forget that. Sure, I was formulating an escape plan, but she was a very integral variable in all of that. Staring at the image of the shinobi girl, I speak to myself, "You will not die, shinobi." My eyes show hints of my plans for the future.

326/1606
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:45 pm

The shield Adrian had summoned had done it's job and protected him from some of the damage he would have taken. But he knew the pain that this spell could bring. As the spell struck him he grit his teeth, his body falling to one knee. He panted lightly for a moment he shifted. He knelt in front of Goranova, his head bowing as he muttered a prayer, his hands clasped together in front of him in a Shinto seal. His thumbs were pressed together and extended as well as his pinkies, his other fingers curled in and interlaced.

He muttered a prayer lightly as he waited. "Hear me oh spirits, I summon you now. Grant me your power and stand to my vow. Lend me your strength and draw from me mine. Let not this evil prevail. I beg you four winds in the name of Hantei, the guardian of humanity."

(152/911)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:55 am

Watching as Domen does his work and summons the big dark cloud that blasts the area with a big ass lighting bolt. Hmm I think I have seen this in an anime…all that is missing is a big dragon. It doesn’t seem like it hurts anyone… It killed a horde of stuff and Dev 12 guys last time he did it…. My eyes followed the demon as he flies up and starts his attack.

As Alucard sends the large cerebus-like shadow thingy at Domen… A summoning circle appears behind Domen and body fades away.

Looking at Domen as he reforms before me. I give him a not so happy look as I believe that he is playing around. “That trick is only going to work one or two times. Stop playing around with him and end this quickly before his finds me.” I run off darting behind trees at the edge of the clearing. I didn’t have any flashy moves or some cool magic spell that I could cast. All I can do is shot a gun and summon a demon so I’ll just use that the best way I can. I will move like a ninja and the strike from behind! Or something like that….

WC:206
ooc: Wow Kyro we need to work on my fighting RP skills I suck at this part
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:38 pm

::Domen:: The ground smokes lightly under the power of the dark goliath after his attack. He stands with his arms folded and watches the skill of the demon who seemed to be fine after taking a moment to compose from the attack. With a nod, he calculates the damage that must have been done and the time it takes for his opponent to recover his appearance after an attack. His tactician-esk mind begins to calculate that repeated attacks would be more useful than single large attacks. If he were to hit the demon over and over before he could recover, then victory would be his.

Domen returns the stare to the 'legendary' demon without even blinking. He watches as the demon lifts up to his level and continues to stand with his arms folded. He knew that a counter attack of equal or greater proportion would be coming, due to his years of battle experience as an otherworldly warlord. He already had a plan of action to go by set in his head and waited for the pivotal moment when the other demon would attack to pull off his own instant counter. A low murmur is on his lips as the legendary demon gathers his strength before him. The instant comes and the attack is on the way; Domen waits for it and then... other people intervene. Seemingly the gods were against him this day as his first movement is hindered by some type of invisible force and then before he is able to push against it, his body appear as on the ground next to his master who says something and flees. Domen pauses for a moment as anger builds inside of him. He would have to speak with his master about interrupting his battles before he has a chance to start. If the demon had his focus on Domen and he disappeared and reappeared somewhere else, the demon would probably turn its attention here, thus making coming here -more- dangerous to the master than simply allowing the plan to unfold as normal, granted Natsuki's position was well far away from visual range of the others... and what was that first interaction that seemed to try to push him somehow. Domen's large hand comes up and grips his forehead as his attempts to quell his anger. Looking up he remarks in a stern and chastising voice, "do not call me back. If I am defeated, I shall come back automatically. It is okay if I take damage, I am built for it." 422

Action: Arguing someplace hidden.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:23 pm

" Slayer of Tiamat "
----------------
----------------
The demon gets the attack off, but then notices Taki. He turns and is kicked in the side of the face. As soon as the feet touch his face, the grabs her by the ankle with one hand and spins. With the other hand he cuts through the string and hurls her down to the ground at Adrian ending the spin.

“Be gone human, pest.”

The demon looks back up and doesn’t see Domenyun anymore. He assumes his attack hit him out of the air. He hovers in the air for a moment to wait and see if the demon would come back up to contest him after seeing his power. He senses Domenyun in his hidden location and smirks.

“Demonic hounds of death, destroy that demon!”

Taimat channels energy again and the same attack rushes out from his body. It travels diagonally down to Domenyun. Its power is enough to leave a crater in the forest.

Damage Taken: 35% out of ??
*Ascended Def – Destructive DMG

--

--

Ooc: dun worry, ignoring an attack is an autohit for me xD
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:44 pm

___Grunty had been trying to compose herself for some time. There were two or three things to ruin her concentration on revenge, that is a familiar demon and a familiar voice. In her mind existed a brief flashback of a park and a similar sight of someone running and hiding while a white haired warrior did all of the work, and this image compounded with her grief only upset her the more. She couldn't say she was exactly mad at the praying fellow who formerly ran with her in Propaganda, but it didn't help matters.
___There existed one spell that hit with sufficient power to have an effect on the guy and she'd completely forgotten how to use it.
___Thus, the spirit hemmed and hawed, and the little lights around her flickered and went out like so many bad light bulbs. Thinking had never been her strong suite, and quite a bit of time and several actions from the others went down until Adrian's actions reminded her even through the haze of her frustration.
___"Oh... uhh... damn..." chants were unfamiliar to her, she always casted spells in her true form. Thus, her body devolved until she was a black vixen on all fours. "This might work now..." she thought, gathering up the lytflies once again. Unfortunately, she hadn't much practice in the technique and they powered down again. "Aww come on..."
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:29 pm

Wow... she actually connected with that kick. Oh damn... he caught her. Watching her get thrown or pummeled towards the ground could result in significant damage, so I have a decision to make before he strike. I am very safe in my current location, but Taki could use the assistance now that the demon has vanished. I could try to use my telekinetic powers to aid her, but he's strong or I could... it is the best choice given the circumstances. Leaping from the tree, I take off in flight as fast as I can towards the skirmish. Covering a city block in flight isn't that hard, but trying to arrive before an extremely strong demon discards a rather lightweight female makes things a bit trickier. Thankfully, he only threw her as she seems to still be conscious. Coming into the clearing, I lock sights on Taki and brace myself to retrieve her in mid-air flight. My attention is split between her and the demon as well. If I caught her in time, it would time to prepare a counter attack. I also need to figure out how to utilize all of the assets we have here.

The hell hounds again charge but the direction they're going doesn't have anyone there. No matter though, they aren't coming at me right now, so that is a major plus. The demon is showing no signs of true damage being dealt to him, so we will need to figure out some way to attack him in unison. He can only dodge/block so much. How do I communicate this strategy to all of the others though?

286/1892
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:18 pm

::Taki:: Her foot is caught and in being discarded, she finds herself hurling down towards the ground. Something like this was bound to happen at such heights, so there would obviously have to be a backup plan to if she would have missed the attack given the fact that most humans could not fly. She is saved the effort of using her stamina as a tanned Prettyboy catches her in mid flight before striking the ground. At first she is caught off guard, but after recognizing his face, she remarks, “it’s you from before…” After that sentence comes out, she then realizes that him catching her makes her appear weak and as if she needed assistance. In a slightly ungrateful manner she scoffs informing, “do not touch me with out my permission! Watch where your hands are, or I will kill you!” Soon after she is able to regain a bit of her pride, she continues not leaving much room for response before asking, “what are your abilities other than flying and projecting images in the heads of others?”

Attributes: Average
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:30 pm

::Domen:: There was no time to argue as the demon is able to easily locate Domen’s position and focus an attack on him. Turning his attention towards the skies after his reprimand, the bulky demon notices that the dark energy hounds of hell were coming back towards him with another onslaught of raw power. This situation would be different than the previous one, putting him at a greater disadvantage given the fact that his master could be hit by the attack’s residual damage this time and the technique gave very little time to prepare for it. Growling his response, Domen’s voice is demonically audible speaking, “crescent blade slice through my foe!” In a back hand motion, he hurls out a dark blade of energy out at the incoming attack. The dark crescent blade rushes up to meet the cerebus beam, clashing onto it with an explosion of dark energy. Much to the demon’s dismay, he witnesses his attack become over powered as the what is left over form the attack (10%) rushes down to his position. Domen crosses his arms and braces himself to take the full impact of the weak leftover of the blast so that it would not affect his master. 202

Techs used: Dark Skies (Destructive), Dark Wave (Fierce) x2
HP: -10% out of 180%
STA: - (40%, 50%) * 1/8 = -72% out of 180%

Action: Contested Tiamat’s attack and took what was left over.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:17 am

Rising to his full height, Adrian's eyes narrowed as he glared at the demon he'd come to kill. Drawing both his swords from the ground he grinned. His body moved forward as quickly as it could, both swords coming back behind him. He muttered a prayer in the back of his mind as he threw the Devil's Teardrop as hard as he could toward Tiamat. Following the motion through he spun, throwing the Sword of Light toward 'Yun.

"USE IT!" he shouted, watching Domen.

He'd given up his greatest weapon to defeat this creature, but there was no way, at this rate, that alone any of them would win. It might mean he was going to die but he had accepted his fate if that were in fact it.

(129/1,040)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:56 am

I pop out from behind some bushes. “Hai! Hai! I understand!” I answer the big idiot with a twitching eye. Let him get hit? That is just stupid, I was thinking we could to sneak attack! Keep the enemy guessing where we are… but if he just wants to get kicked around like a toy that is ok too.

A bout that time I look up at the screaming woman being carried off as Domen cast some spell and there are a few a big blast that knock me down. I couch as I pick myself up. “Ouch…” Weaving my hand around as I try clear my vision to look for some type cover. I look over at some guy shouting something as I get behind a fallen tree. I guess I could shot at the big guy in the air but drawing his attention wouldn’t be good and Domen would most likely say something like, “Don’t do that I can take care of this….” He takes all the fun out of some stuff.

WC:174/2347
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:21 am

" Slayer of Tiamat "
----------------
----------------
Tiamat watches Domen challenge his power and lose. First he is caught off guard. When he sees that his attack over powers the lesser higher order demon, he smile and starts to laugh conceitedly.

“You now see your weakness, little demon. You cannot contest a legend. You should have known you were outmatched from the start.”

Tiamat begins to glow with a dark power.

“How about I show you true power? I will end your pointless existence here and now. But first…”

His eye moves to the corner of his eye.

“Cerebus spit one thousand fangs onto the weak!”

Tiamat’s body turns to the side. He thrusts his palm out and the large energy dog head forms ominously towering around his body. It rushes diagonally down to the ground and breaks apart into a thousand energy fangs aimed at the swooping Psyre and Taki. The attack would be wide in range and spread out with the over spray of the arrack dual aimed at Grunty and Adrian below. The attack ground impact would raise dust two or more stories into the air over the forest.

Damage Taken: 35% out of ??
Attributes: Ascended
Status: Wide area fierce attack “raining” on pyre, grunty, Adrian and taki
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:44 am

Got her! Woooo! What an adrenaline rush right there baby! I made sure to be very careful about where my hands are on her body. I did not want to let my hands slip to the wrong area and be considered perverse as I am definitely not so. Her eyes betray her when I first make the grab as she looks both surprised and glad to be saved, then I am witness to the most ungrateful display from her! I should drop her azz right here and call it a day. Seriously! Then she shifts modes to mimic my own tactical thoughts. There is little to no time before the demon attacks. I must continue to appear weak to him as he will suspect me of nothing if I do so. Landing on the ground, I look at the area attack, but do not move. I make it appear that I am confused and frozen stiff by my confusion. My eyes shimmer to flames as a flaming pair of large eagle wings appear above Taki and I to shield us from the attack. Looking at the demon, it is now my turn to try and hinder you demon! Locking my sights on my target, my eyes turn completing black like a void though only Taki should really be able to notice this. Inside my own mind, I drown out the outside world, and speak, "Demon who poisons this beautiful land, I curse you to feebleness! (If successful, power takes effect here... rest is theatrical) May your blood bring you weakness instead of strength, may your lungs bring you smoke instead of air, and may your mind give you no solace and fill with murky haze." I wanted to drain him as best as I could so that Taki and the large demon could finish him off. I need to collect myself though. I cannot strain my powers too much right now. I also need to further awaken the powers that I do have so that I can provide better support for my allies.

364/2256
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:06 pm

::Taki:: The attack comes from above and the young lady finds herself and her escort coming to the ground quickly. Dark wings cover and shield her body from the attack that reigns down and then open up. Moving away from the man who held her, she comes to the ground to stand on her own two feet. Looking to Psyre, she is able to see some change in him as he seems to be doing something in reference to the demon. With the demon so high up in the air, she would be unable to attack him from her current position. Since the male to her side with the black eyes was not moving, she moves around him and gets onto his back, piggy back style and points up ordering calmly as if expecting him to follow, "to the skies. You can have time to rest later." 147

Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:18 pm

Seven sleeps in the forest because that is where she lives sometimes and she does not like the city because it is noisy and when she is not playing she likes it to be quiet, but she sleeps in the thicket of the forest where it is nice and cozy but hears something that wakes her up and one of her demons says to her “there is a lot of noise outside today.” She is in the middle of the forest surrounded by green trees because she has to hide when she sleeps so the other demons don’t disturb her, but when she looks up she is able to see a little bit of the sky. She sees a dark energy move across the sky and says, “I wonder what that can be?” She doesn’t say anything about anyone else because were she is she cannot see them and they cannot see her. Her demons say “let’s fly up and hide in the trees because it might be dangerous. I feel something powerful.” Seven does not feel anything but she shrugs and flies up and sees more dark energy and feels the ground tremble. She sits on a tree branch and looks up to see a demon man high in the skies. One of her demons gets very excited. “It cannot be!” Seven says, “what is it?” The demon number 3 says, “that is the legendary demon known as Tiamat! That is my father!” He says this inside of her head because that is how her demons speak to her. Seven says “oh” and looks in the sky at the demon. “If he is your papa, then he is all of our papa…” The demons agree and see that it looks like he is fighting something. “I hope he is okay,” the demon number 3 says to seVen. She looks up at him and starts to love him in her heart and says “…papa!” A tear falls down as she start to cry because she is very happy to have a new papa.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:48 pm

::Domen:: After the impact of the blast, Domen grits beneath the pain he has faced, but stands up straight right and looks to the demon with a solemn and arrogant defiance. Such an attack was only a small trifle and Domen’s pride was much stronger than the attack that weakened him. He frowns as the demon speaks about unleashing his full power only to divert his energy towards the small fries some distance away. The blast from the lesser demon had destroyed a portion of the forest around Domen but there was movement at that distance, away from his current position, from where the two humans, female demon, and possessed human were bunched. Domen’s head shifts as a faint yell reaches his ears in a variation of the Nike slogan noticing something. Bursting through the forest into the clearing made by the blast, Domen’s eyes come upon a sword of might that hurls itself magically to his direction. His hand comes out and catches it perfectly, stopping its hurling movement, holding it in an upright position held at chest level and pointed towards the heavens. He brings it in some and inspects it; the sword singes his hand slightly as he holds it, but he could feel the power radiating and emanating from it. He nods approvingly and his frown shifts as his lips remark, “so that human had something like this…” Looking back up at his opponent in the sky, Domen decides that this sword needed the chance to be wielded by someone worthy of it. Domen looks to his master’s hidden position and says, “do not call me back again. I will finish this.” His large body crouches and he leaps up into the skies, moving quickly towards the distracted demon. If he were able to make it all the way to the demon without being noticed, he would continue to build his momentum and pass through the demon’s position to his full speed, pulling the Sword of Light with his massive might and causing a line of light to form in his wake. 346
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:33 am

Once the curse power runs its course and activates or fails, I feel a new weight on my back. I squat down a bit before leaping into flight once we reach the destination height, I figure she will uncomfortably dismount in a less than polite manner, but during my flight, I try to think up an attack or tactic to actually hurt this demon. Wondering what her plan is, I inquire, "Do you have a plan in all of this?" I debate what I can honestly do to hurt this demon. Taki must have some other powers up her sleeve besides kicking the guy! "Don't you have like some really useful ability to decipher his weaknesses or implant a weakness in/on him that you can take advantage of? We need to find the weak point in his defenses and coordinate with these others to strike!" Think Psyre! What are demons' generally weak against? He's dark and evil and sinister... Blessing of the Light. She should know this already though. I might have to provide a distraction in order to hinder him. I shall do my part in all of this!

The large demon with a sword in his hands flies towards the evil demon. He moves so fast that I lose sight of him. Impressive. It would be quite useful having someone like that in my employ. He exudes the presence of a bodyguard, but he loves battle and I would find great profitability and definite progress in battling the dark demon scourge still affecting the city by allowing him to unleash his power and exercise his authority upon the lesser ones. I'm sure he could strike fear into the hearts of PsiCoven's enemies.

301/2557
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:15 am

"Aguiam mahal maveil Senbonhoshi!" the masked demon hunter shouted, using the language of spirits.

He felt the shield form just as the attack came. His arms extended as if to support the shield though he doubted it would do much to aid him. He bit back a scream of pain as the attack struck, his shield collapsing under it's force. But it again had done it's job and had saved his life. Falling to his knees, he panted, the Devil's Teardrop coming to his hand once more. Driving it into the ground he clung to it. Coughing up blood he forced himself to stand once more, watching Goranova in the demon's hands. It was impressive to see the sword of light in the hands of a demon, sure. But there were few that could unlock it's full power.

(138/1178)
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:19 pm

" Slayer of Tiamat "
----------------
----------------
The attack leaves its mark on the forest. Tiamat grins. The dust is cleared from the attack and Tiamat frowns. He sees that the attack did not kill at least two of his targets. Instead, Pyre does something and Tiamat feels the curse coming to him. When the curse strikes him and he steps back and struggles a little.

"What is this? You dare curse me?"

He forcefully breaks the spell (i.e. it just failed) and flexes his demonic power.

"I will teach you some mann..."

His words are interrupted when he feels the presence of the demon approaching fast from below. He turns around at the time the demon passes. He moves back at the last minute using his superior speed. The sword still is able to run through his side and almost splits his body into two halves by the sheer combined power of Domen and the Sword of Light. The demon stumbles to the side, spilling out guts, but trying to regenerate.

"You.... you.... infidel..."

Condition: Critical!
Attributes: Ascended
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:17 pm

::Taki:: “Of course,” comes the straight and simple answer from the young lady as she lifts into the air on the back of her mystic mount. Her gaze is intense and up towards their target as her ride mentions looking for weak points. Her mind calculates her next series of moves when she got into leaping range of their enemy. On a side note, the fact that Psyre could fly made him very useful. With a nod, she begins, “when we get to him, you provide a distraction so…” Her voice pauses as she sees, or rather doesn’t see, the attack that befalls their target demon. Apparently the large demon who had been fighting with it had stricken a critical hit, but it was still to early to be celebrating. “Now!” she says, bucking his sides to coax him to move faster. She lifts up a bit and gets ready to pounce from his back. “I’ll attack from above while you attack him straight on…” She says it calmly as if him risking his life to go straight onto the demon wasn’t a big deal. 187

Last edited by escalation on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:22 pm

::Domen:: The large noble demon feels his blade connect partially with his opponent and realizes that he has stricken a critical blow, though he had not soundly defeated his enemy just yet. His body stops shortly after passing the demon and he turns around with the sword of light wielded in both hands in a barbaric manner as if it were a club or the Conan sword. He raises it up and allowing the light to glisten off of it in a night tingly CGI manner before casting judgment upon the now lesser demon, “and now this is finished.” The battle was done and he knew that there he was at an advantage over his opponent. From the corner of his eye, he notices the approach of two humans rushing his way. A frown comes to his lips, as he pauses slightly distracted for that moment wondering why someone would come to interrupt a battle between two warriors. 159
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:06 pm

Great, so she claims to have a plan but there is no actual mention of a plan persay. Good to know that I can count on her for support. All is fine until she squeezes her hips as if I am a horse or some other... mount! So she wishes to treat me like a mount. Using my telekinetic powers as an aid, I try to buck Taki off of my back and into the air. Now she can be the distraction instead. Cyclone Cutter... fire... what do I have that could actually hurt the demon. He can be cut. Using fire might cauterize the wound allowing him to fight on as if nothing is wrong. Still, I should probably conserve my energy at least for a moment. No point in tiring myself out just yet. First let's see what Taki and the big guy do and take the most advantageous approach to compliment that. Yes, it is settled.

171/2728
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open   " Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open Empty

Back to top Go down

" Slayer of Tiamat " | Shinlead:Open
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next