Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)

Go down 
+3
Lydeck
aѕceпxion
Kiun
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Number of posts : 498
Rep! : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) Empty
PostSubject: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:39 am

Hotaka Kaito!
"Tenguu" Tenge! Ikkitousen! Chouginga...!!

The rain had finally subsided, giving way to people like me to continue on their way. Despite this, the sky was still veiled by the clouds above. I had to be careful of not slipping across the pavement on a wet day like today, but then again, I didn't really have anything on me that would get totally ruined due to getting wet. The worst that would happen was my glasses could fall and break, but when I was like that, I didn't even need them anyway. I'd be able to suffice in a situation like this.
Though that reminds me; I'm not sure exactly what I was supposed to be looking for.. an imp? What did that mean? The spirit that told me all about that didn't seem to make any sense. It also didn't even give me any more information, other than that it had a 'bounty' on its head amongst some people and lived in the Outer Forests, which of course, we were forbidden from entering. Although, as I stand at the edge of the city limits, after passing from the Lower commons and going through Gothstone and the Academic district to get here, I suppose it was too late. I would have liked to invite some friends and make this more of an outing, but I didn't know exactly what this thing would be like and how it would affect them. The last thing I want is for people to get involved in things that only make their lives more difficult. Lydeck and Asakano had found their dreams in the martial artist club, and everyone seemed to get along (well.. ignore that Beat kid and the Kuga girl, although Asakano tells me she isn't so bad) through the first week of school. It was nice to have friends, but I wouldn't put them at the risk of an unknown danger just to 'hang out'. Instead, I'll venture in to this cursed forest without them, and find this 'tenguu' thing all on my own.

Post 1, WC 337/337
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:34 am

'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) Seikibanner
I recline sitting back in my desk in the house I shared with my mother in East City. It would have been nice to go for a night ride tonight, but Mother Nature decided to drench the grounds. It wasn’t like it was snowing or anything like that. I’ve driven my cycle in the rain before, but something about being drenched with a lot of wind moving against you was something that I found displeasing. A soft sigh escapes my lips as I think about many things. I had recently met back up with my childhood friend, Natsuki, but her odd behavior threw me off. I hadn’t expected her to be cute, but unfortunately, all cute girls had their own inner demons to contend with, generally more so than ugly girls who were less complicated… or more jacked up… either way, the world balanced itself somehow. My muscles were still sore from working out with the martial arts club and my brain was tired from homework. I had to do a delivery for my uncle before night ended, but I wanted to procrastinate that as well. I wondered what Hotaka was doing at the moment. Maybe I could compare my math homework answers to his won. Letting all four legs of the chair down, I reach on my desk and pick up my cell phone. I dial up Hotaka’s number and wait for him to pick up. 237
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:22 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

Just behind me, the buildings of the city limits seem to wave farewell to me in an ominous hour at this time of the day; when it isn't day at all, but still not night. The clouds gave the illusion of it being much later than it actually was. The smooth path of the backstreets seemed to slowly give way and vanish into the upturned dirt while ahead of me, the trees taunted me to venture within. They seemed to beckon in the distance; their thin branches acting like the bony hands of an evil witch you would read of in fairy tales as a child. It was so twisted and malicious that you could tell me that it was the origin of all this premature darkness, and I'd be likely to believe you. In fact, that same darkness seemed to move out of there in a wave, slowly approaching me as if to engulf me in its dark splendor..
Then, suddenly, a blaringly loud and annoying sound comes from my thigh as some object vibrates and lets off a strange light. The mood is killed as a "puru puru pururin, pururin~!" comes from the device in question, and I instantly realize it's my cell phone. Ahh, I forgot to change the ring tone again. It was that damn younger sister of mine; she had begged me to set it as this song, which just happened to be the opening theme to some magical girl series she was currently busy watching. And, what warm-blooded male could resist the urges of his younger sister? Besides, I wouldn't want her in a bad mood, especially since I was visiting for a few days for the vacation.
Pulling it out, I check the number and realize it's Asakano, surprisingly enough. That's good; I can answer it and put an end to this damn ring tone. Doing so, I flip the top open and hold it to my ear. "Yo~. Hotaka here; who's calling?" I figured it was Asakano, but I had to be polite. It could be his sister asking for something or.. whatever. Huh, did he even have a sister?

Post 2, WC 356/693
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male
Number of posts : 217
Rep! : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:37 pm

'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) Avatxj
'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1
The wind nearly knocked the young man off as he slightly rose from his crouched position. At exceeding speeds of over one hundred miles and hour, the slightest movement from your crouches position on your motorbike could cause the wind to literally almost knock you from the vehicle. He winced, and longated his body back over the machine. He had come from the Lower Commons area of the city. While there, he had met some rather strange people; none of which seemed very friendly or important. Since the rain had subsided, he figured it'd be a good time to go for a ride. He chose to ride on the city limits because in this area there was almost no police presence to be had. This meant that this entire area was pretty much a free for all for motorist. Lydeck relished this fact, and loved to come here and speed down the road until his lust for the open road had subsided.

As he neared the Outer Forest, Lydeck let up on the gas to drop his speed. He always liked to go slower through here and look at the scenery - or at least look for anything suspicious in the area. Place in this area were off limits to a lot of people, and locals thought of it with some sort of taboo. As he sped through the area, a familiar figure came into view in the distance. It was that of Hotaka Kaito, a new friend of his from school. Lydeck began to lower his speed, downshifting as it dropped. His bike came to a stop in the area in which Hotaka was. Killing the engine, Lydeck dismounted the bike and removed the key, storying it safely. Lydeck began to walk over to Hotaka to see what he was doing so far out here, but he paused as he saw him on the phone - he'd wait until he was done. It's be rude otherwise. For now, Lydeck simply waved and flashed a friendly smile.
Wordcount: 336

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:58 pm

The phone rings for a short while as I return to my previous position of rocking on the back legs of the chair. My foot presses against the wall behind the desk as I use it to calibrate the lean and yaw of the chair. My right hand holds the phone to my ear as my left hand swings down lazily by the chair’s back legs as it teeters back and forth. I hadn’t called him too many times before but the year was just starting. As I thought about it, there was very little that I actually knew about Hotaka, though he was the closest thing someone like me had to a besto friend. I hadn’t even thought about if he had a group of friends at school that he hung out with. I just kind of started a clique that involved him and Ijin on my own. Thinking about it, that might have been inconsiderate of me knowing that Hotaka was the type of guy to just go with the flow of things. Perhaps he was too easy going for his own good? I do not have to wait long before the phone is answered and I hear Hotaka’s voice. In a friendly tone I greet, “ah, Hotaka. This is Asakano. Are you busy right now?” 218

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:18 am

Hotaka Kaito!

My words are answered almost immediately as Asakano answers back to my greeting. At this, I shift to move my free hand in my pocket and stretch my back out silently. In the distance, I could hear the rumbling of what sounded like a motorcycle speedster, though it dropped down as it came closer. Not paying heed to it yet, I still had to answer Asakano's question. "Busy, busy.." I repeat in a pondering tone. I wasn't quite sure. Technically I wasn't. Not yet, anyway. "Not especially. I'm just down around the outer forest area." It may surprise him, since it was forbidden and all and I probably didn't seem like the kind of guy that would to disobey the rules set in place by authority. "Y'know, I may not look it, but I'm actually something of a delinquent. Skipping class to goof off and such, though I haven't done it yet this year, are things that I do."
At this point, still on the phone, I peek over my shoulder and spot Lydeck there with his bike. What a coincidence that was. Did that make him the loud speedster from just a moment ago. As he waves to me, I lower the phone slightly and call out to him with a single "Yo!" before returning to the phone. "Interestingly enough, Lydeck just showed up on his bike. Is he a delinquent too?" My lips tug into what could be call a small smirk as I say the next line. "Why don't you come out here as well, Asakano? The three of us get along well enough, right? You could even bring your girlfriend. Just think, she'll be all scared and stick close to you; doesn't that sound great?" Though, this is said mostly to get a rise of some sort out of him, if he showed up with a girl, I wouldn't really mind. Hanging out with others was good for my social health, so a friends company was always welcome, even if I'm to be venturing out into a dark, evil forest..
..wait, wasn't I against this just a minute ago?!

Post 3, WC 351/1,044
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:31 am

Party Name: GAR
Role: Fighter (Lvl 3)

It sounded like he was outside. I near a motorcycle in the background, so it was safe to assume that he was not at home doing his homework much like I was. That, along with the sound of the wind and normal outside noises, like the sound of insects and such, would be further hints to this information. His words catch me off guard. He was in the outer forest area? That was on the outskirts of city and generally sectioned off. The government didn’t like civilians going into the forests unless they had property there, from my understanding. It wasn’t really enforced, but was more like a social rule of thumb to high school students since they tend to try to pull pranks and do weird things in the forests. A few came up missing and a few ugly murders occurred that made brought the idea of this rule into social existence. I am further surprised that he was a delinquent. I was a little bit at times. You couldn’t care about school one hundred percent of the time, but I was trying my best for my mother’s sake. After that confession, I hear that Lydeck had arrived as well. The clique was assembling without me? That was enough to make me feel a little left out. With the tease, I pause to wonder who he was talking about. When it strikes me that he was speaking about Natsuki, I protest, “she’s not… it’s not like that!” But since the invitation was given, I decide that I might as well go. It might be something interesting to create ‘memories of youth’ that older people are always talking about. “Yeah, I’ll be there in a minute,” I say after my protest, “just wait a moment.”

Ooc: Rekoa, if you want, you can have Natsuki show up at my house and she can just come along with Asakano.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:44 am

'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) Natsuki1

The doors slides open and a little bell goes off while I exit the store. The sound of the rain echoes as it beats against the umbrella. I look up at the dark sky for a moment as I enjoy the rain. I always liked it when in rain it helped me sleep but it sucks to ride in bike in the rain. Water at hurts like a bitch at 100 km. I walk down the street till I come to Seiki’s house. I let out a sigh as I walk up to the door with a small bag full of juke food. My finger reaches out and pushes the doorbell and I wait for the door to be answered. “He better be happy I just brought something and not complain about any of it… And he better say I look cute or something this time instead of ‘Oh your pretty now’ what the hell was that about anyway. Like I wasn’t pretty before.” I look down at my blue jeans and the white hoodie with a brown turtleneck. “I’m so… plan.”

WC: 182

ooc: You scare me sometimes
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:35 am

'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) BeatH2H
- - - - - - - - - -
Against my better judgment, I decided to head out today and do a little exploring to see if I could find some sweet spots to skate at, the forecast was grim, they called for rain but I didn't listen to the news lady, and now, I wish I did... If I had I wouldn't be out here in the rain, practically soaked to the bone with rain water, jeez mom was gonna kill me if I got sick, heck, I'd kill me if I got sick... or at least beat me... With the weather letting up, It looked like I would be able to go back to searching for places to skate, though the little voice in my head told me to go home, I didn't listen to it, just like I didn't listen to it when it said not to go out today. I was a rebel with a cause, I wanted to find some places to skate that were not always taken up by other people, I just chose a bad day to do said searching... Looking to the sky as the rain lets up I give a nod " Finally, I thought I was going to have to swim home... " speaking to my self, I begin to walk down the side walk again, board tucked under my arm as I glance around. Now, I realized I had no clue where I was... My mind drawing a blank when I tried to remember the way I had went to get to where I am.. " Oh great. " I said to my self as I smack my forehead " Beat, you idiot you were suppose to remember the way you went.. " slowly pulling my hand down my face, I let it fall back to my side and sigh as I look around, nothing looked familiar to me, though off in the distance, not to far away, I could see what looked like a forest... I could remember something about not going to a forest " Ugh, Tv does rot your brain... " I said as I start walking, making my way towards the forest, again, against my better judgment...
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 363
Total WC: 363
OOC: Yooo, I seen it was open and you made mention of me, so I thought I would join in. I'm a warrior, I can do DPS xD
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Lydeck's greeting was returned with a quick 'yo' from Hotaka, who was still on the phone. Wanting to respond to it, if nothing more than just out of habit, "What's up." Lydeck said aloud. While Hotaka was still on his phone, Lydeck's attention turned back to his bike. He went back over to it, and moved it away from the road. The last thing he wanted was for some maniac on a joyride to come by and trash his bike. He knew that keeping it so close to the road might do that, so he moved it a little bit in the forest, and kept it near a tree.

Lydeck returned to where Hotaka was, where he overheard Hotaka inviting Seiki. That was good; the three of them made a pretty good team when it came to most things. Knowing now that they would be waiting on someone, Lydeck turned around and had a seat on a downed tree. "Yo Hotaka - isn't this place dangerous?" He said aloud.
Wordcount: 168 // 504

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Party Name: GAR
Role: Fighter (Lvl 3)

After I give the answer that I would be there, I end the conversation and turn off my cell phone. The front legs of the chair come back to the floor as I scoot the chair back and stand up. I place my phone in my pocket before walking to the closet to get a jacket or something to cover my arms from the night air. I begin to make my way through the hallway heading towards the door. Calling out to my mother who was in her room, I say, “I’m heading out for a little while. I’ll be back in a little bit.” From that other room there is a hint of concern in my mother’s voice as she tells me “be careful out there, and wear your helmet.” I pause and answer back, “I got it, I got it. Don’t worry.” At that point the doorbell rang. “I’ll get it,” I say so that my mother wouldn’t have to get up. Continuing to the door I wonder whom it could be at this time. I hadn’t been expecting anyone. Making it to the door, I open it to reveal Natsuki standing there. “…Natsuki?” I say questioningly as I see her. I look down at the bag of junk food and then to her. “Um…” I begin, “I was just heading out to meet some friends… I’m sorry.” Crap. I wasn’t sure if I worded that right; she might get mad. I attempt to fix it saying, “Come with me? We can ride together.” 551

Ooc: Oh?
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:51 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

Seemingly, my words have something of an effect on Asakano, but he still says he'll be here soon. I give a simple "good" and click the phone shut. A sigh escapes me as I rub the back of my neck. Wasn't I supposed to not involve them? Why did I just blatantly invite him to this? If things went wrong here, he could end up seriously hurt, or absolutely dead. I guess, then, I'll just have to prevent it from happening.
Turning around, I give Lydeck the word that Asakano would be here soon. "He's on his way, just give him a few minutes." My hands go back into my pockets instinctively as I realize Lydeck's already made himself comfortable. When I hear him ask me if this place is truly danger, I give him one of the small smiles that I tossed around to reassure other people in times of distress. Though this wasn't exactly one, it may very well turn into such an occasion if things don't go well for us out here. "So people say. But does that matter? Riding that bike of yours could be considered dangerous to some, but that doesn't make it the absolute truth, right?"

Post 4, WC 201/1,245
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:26 am

- - - - - - - - - -
Drawing nearer to the forest I gaze up at the trees as they loom over head. Coming to a stop, I glance down at my skate board for a moment before looking back to the forest. After looking at the forest a moment longer, I turn and begin to walk, though not heading back in the same direction I had came.. As I began walking I start to look around more, glancing to the forest " That place looks creepy... Looks like one of those places you see in horror movies where the monster waits to eat the two little kids while they wonder threw the woods looking for something or are lost.. " As I walked I reached up and pulled my beany off and tried to ring some of the water out of it, sighing " I hope this thing isn't ruined... It was one of my favorite ones... " Grumbling lightly I lift my gaze from my beany and come to a stop when I spot two figures not to far away from me " Peoples? " I question as I look at them, I had yet to realize the two I am looking at is Kaito and Lydeck..
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 202
Total WC: 565
OOC: Yeah, 4 rizzle, I got taunt, and and high attack speed and good def, you know, all that good stuff xD
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:01 am

I smile comes to my face as the door opens. I was expecting a, Hi it’s nice to see you, but instead I am greeted with a, what the hell you doing here look. That isn’t how you should greet a girl you dumbass. Here I came all the way here to see him even took to the time to get some stacks. My face doesn’t change, “Sure, I’ll go if you really want me too. I guess I should have called before coming over.” My voice is clam and cheerful covering up my wish to just beat him with the stack in my hand. God he is so hopeless! I don’t even know why I even bother.

WC: 118/300

ooc:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:56 am

The voice echoes, "should I destroy him?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:04 am

Thank goodness she was not offended. I smile softly as she agrees and apologize, “no it’s not that. Normally I’m in this time, it’s just… weird timing, but we can take my bike. It’s around to the side. Here do you want to sit the snacks down inside the door?” I move to the side to allow her to do so if needed before yelling into the house that it was Natsuki and I was going. I see my mother walk to the edge of the hallway and lean against the wall. “Are you and cute little Natsuki-chan going on a date?” she asks with a sly smile. “Don’t… don’t be silly mom!” I scold, “and you should be laying down!” before closing the door and sighing “that woman…” With that out the way, I motion towards the side of the house and lead the way to where my bike was. The black sports bike was beneath the small covered garage leaning to the side on its kickstand. Making it to it, I lift a leg over it and walk it forward a bit until it was out of the garage, giving Natsuki room to hop on it behind me. 200

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:27 pm

The smile remains on my face as I hear the voice in my head. I mentally start nodding, ‘Yep beat his ass good until he screams like a little girl.’ I feel the mark on my thigh getting warm as I put the bag of snacks inside the door. ‘No don’t! I change my mind.’ My face turns a little red when I hear Mrs. Asakano. “Umm, Here are some snacks if you want some Mrs. Asakano…” The door closes and I look over at Seiki as he sighs. He worries too much about his mom. I follow Seiki to the side of the house where he gets on his bike and walks it out. I walk over and flip down the rear footpegs before lifting my leg over the bike and sit down before putting my arms around Seiki and pressing against him. “Oh, Seiki-kun! It’s our first date! Where in the world could you be taking me?” I ask in a teasing girly voice.

WC: 166/466

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Hotaka did have a point. For some people riding a bike could be just as dangerous as anything else. But some of the stories that he had heard about the happenings here didn't exactly make it a valid comparison. Murders, kidnappings, and flat out other worldly events were said to happen around this place. But instead of hoping something like that wouldn't happen, Lydeck was actually hopeful that something exciting would happen. He could see an image of the three of them combating whatever like the three musketeers; except in a much cooler fashion than the original musketeers. "Well, I suppose that's true." Lydeck said. "But ..." His right arm went down into his cloak, and pulled it open slightly. Underneath the cloak was a beautiful katana - it had a pitch black hilt with ceremonial engravings on the handle, and it's blade had a blood - like tint to it. "... as you can see I'm prepared for anything that might be in that forest." He said with a gleeful smirk.

Lydeck's attention turned as he saw someone else coming along. He let the cloak fall back down around his body, hiding the blade back beneath it. The last thing he wanted was for people to get freaked out that he had a weapon; you could never tell with some people. The coming figure in the distance looked to be a fellow classmate. "Hey Hotaka" Lydeck began, pointing in the direction of the coming stranger. "Isn't that the kid from school that the one chick was calling a pervert?"
Wordcount: 259 // 763

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:09 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

I continue to stand in a relaxed position as Lydeck speaks. I listen, but gaze off into the dark forest. My smile drops now that he wouldn't see my face, and the genuine look of concern replaces it. It wasn't for myself, exactly. Though I was partially worried like that, it was really just that I couldn't get over putting my friends in danger. Lydeck seems to pause in what he says, and I look at him to see what he's talking about. Underneath his garb, I'm shocked to see some sort of beautiful blade that he's brought with him.
What the hell?! Who carries something like that around with them unless they're looking for trouble? And I thought he was joining the martial arts club; not the kendo class! The people I've made friends with.. are truly weird! And I'm to be associated with them too, oh damn. Of course, I'm calm on the outside. That was one natural talent that hadn't come specifically from the 'merger.' It ran in my family's blood, or something.
My eyes caught sight of an incoming civilian-looking guy, and luckily enough, he was also in sight of Lydeck as he quickly hid his weapon. Good, that was one problem avoided. His presence puts me slightly more on edge, but once I realize that it was Beat, I can cool off a bit. Lydeck also recognized him, and I ready myself to greet him. A deep smile comes onto my face with my usual congenial look of pleasantness, as I raise a hand in the air to wave out to him. "Oiii! Beat! Over here!"

Post 5, WC 270/1,515
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:14 pm

On the bike, I place the keys into the ignition and prepare to start it up. That’s when I feel Natsuki’s body press against mine. It kind of catches me off guard, since I’m sure we used to hug when we were kids and I didn’t get the type of sensation I was getting now. “Heh,” I answer lightly, “silly girl…” As childhood friends dated. That was stuff reserved for mangas and dramas. After a pause I answer, “we’re going to meet up with Hotaka and Lydeck at the edge of the forest. I’m not quite sure why yet, but he invited me, so perhaps something interesting is happening there.” The motor to the bike is started and a low roar starts to build as the bike begins to move forward until it is free of the driveway. Once I get onto the street, I build up speed and ride in the direction where I would be able to meet up with the others. It shouldn’t take too long to get there from where I was if I took the main road. Luckily the roads weren’t to bad since the rain had recently let up after the showers from before. 200

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:03 pm

“If I’m a silly girl then you’re the silly boy.” I tuck my feet up on to the footpegs as the bike starts to roll out of the driveway. Good thing I didn’t wear a skirt. “Oh ok, sounds like it could be fun.” What the hell are they going to do out in the woods? Build a campfire and tell ghost stories…. Hotaka doesn’t seem like the type to want to have a powwow out in the middle of nowhere. I wasn’t sure about that Lydeck. He seems to keep to himself or he is just afraid of me… Maybe he doesn’t like girls. I look up at the cloud cover sky as we travel down one of the main roads. The wind whips out my hair as I hold onto Sieki. “Have I ever told you that I like cloudy days like this one? Sometimes I wish I could fly so I can just flout along with the wind like that.”

WC: 163/629
ooc:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:30 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
After ringing out as much water as I could from my beaney, I slip it back on and start walking again, cautiously making my way towards the two figures. When I heard my name called, I paused for a moment, squinting my eyes I looked at the two.. They did kind of look familiar.. Then I realized they where two students I met in school, ahh. Lifting my hand into the air, I wave back " Yoo! " I shout out, dropping my skate board onto the ground, I place a foot on it and push off once or twice before placing my free foot firmly onto it and skate across the ground over to them, a faster way then running and uses less energy. As I come to the two, I place my foot down onto the ground, stopping my self as I look at them smiling " Yoo .. Kaito and Lydeck. How you two doing? What are you two doing out here? " I ask, glancing from one to the other before I step off my skate board fully and step on the back of it to raise the front into the air before grabbing it, tucking my skate board back under my arm.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 207
Total WC: 772
OOC:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:50 pm

I suppose I couldn’t argue with her there. There were aspects of me that I could recognize as being silly. As the ride continues, I hear her voice over the whine of the engine. With a soft nod, I murmur lightly to myself, “yeah… a long time ago.” Thoughts of our childhood come into mind as I think about the days that had passed between us before we were separated because of her move. Sitting on grassy hills and looking up and clouds and doing normal kid stuff. Those days were much simpler than the days of today. The bike ride to the edge of the city doesn’t take us too much time and I kind of put my foot in it getting to the area. Before long we approach the edge of the city to the point where the bike would be audible to Hotaka and the crew who were waiting. Not knowing their exact position, I slow down some and start to stroll through the area looking around for them. “They should be around here somewhere…” I murmur lightly to Natsuki as we browse the area about a block or so from where the actual convene would be. 200

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 1:10 am

I smile and rest my head on Seiki’s back as he gives the bike hell to get where we are going faster. It made me happy that he remembered not to many things can make me happy anymore it seems. My head lifts up when we start to slow down and Seiki tells me that Hotaka and Lydeck should be around somewhere. My eyes help him look over the area. As I look at the forest I couldn’t help but wonder what would make them come out here in the first place. There really isn’t anything interesting to see out here other then creepy looking trees and stuff. Maybe Hotaka is into nature or something but I’m not even sure if there are even wild animals in these woods. My eyes catch something up a head and I point it out. “It looks like there is a bike up a head…”

WC: 151/780
ooc:
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:04 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

In a fashion befitting my fellow class mate, he approaches us in an apparently happy manner. He's very nimble on that board; I was impressed. I had never been able to use one, but to be honest I never tried since the hitorinji accident. Once he says hello, I smile back at him in a kind way; I wasn't going to let my apprehension be visible to anyone! Not even this guy! "We were just hanging around, is all. Asakano's on his way as well; you're welcome to join us. If you do, it'd be a real boy's night out! Right?" By this point, though, I had given up on trying to keep them out of it. Instead I'd have to try safety in numbers, so that they could guard themselves together if I ever caught wind of the imp and had to leave them to fell the beast. "We -- or, rather, I, was actually planning to do some exploring in the forest; I've always been curious as to what's in there, you know. Don't you agree? It's kinda' fascinating."
Assuming he didn't make an outrage at this idea, we'd all be able to chill and hang out like normal kids our age would for a few minutes before the sound of another motorcycle would be heard. Remembering Lydeck and Asakano made mention of both being interested in cars and/or bikes, I would assume that to be him. I would stand from wherever I caught rest at, cup my hands over my mouth, and call out to him, similar to how I called to Beat before. "Oooooooi, Asakano! Is that you? We're over here!" Hopefully he'd be able to follow the sound of my voice.

Post 6, WC 285/1,800
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:57 pm

Beat
Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1

For the moment, my attention is fixed on Kaito as he talks to me. As he finishes I nod faintly " I see. Alright, sounds cool. " I say, slowly rolling my skate board back and forth as I glance around some. When he begins talking again, I look back at him, when he mentions the forest, I turn my head and look to the forest, nodding " Ah.. You mean that spooky lookin place? " I ask, lifting my arm to point at the forest off to my side " That place looks like it would be filled with monsters or somethin, stright out of a fairy tale. Ya know? " When I ask, I look back to him for a moment " But your not afraid of monsters are ya? Or do you not believe in them? "
After my little spiel about the monsters, I remove my foot from my board and move down, sitting on it as I take a load off my feet, relaxing as I wait for Asakano to arrive.
When I heard the sounds of the bike in the distance, I lifted my gaze and glanced around before looking to Kaito as he stood up and began to call out " Shout out.. we are at I-9. " I said with a light smile before I laughed lightly, not sure if he would get the gist of it.

Post WC: 233
Total WC: 1,005
OOC:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:04 am

Looking up ahead with the group pointed out, I answer back, “okay, it looks like you’re right” as I being to make my way towards where there seemed to be a group forming. The dead give away occurs with the waving and the calling of my name as well. I doubted there would be another group of teenage kids outside who knew me, about to go into the woods. From the setting here, we were making the beginnings of a pretty cliché scary movie. But, indeed there was another bike and multiple people and as I get close I begin to recognize the forms of several people in my class. Who knew that Hotaka would be such a party gatherer. Now that I had finally arrived and Natsuki was with me, it dawned on me that this would put me at the mercy of Hotaka’s teasing since he had stated for me to bring my ‘girlfriend’ with me so that she could be scared and cling to me. Of course, certain things in that description didn’t fit. The first would be that Natsuki was not my girlfriend, and the second would be that I didn’t foresee her clinging to anything. Someone as prone to violent outbursts at times would not be the type to be all vulnerable on a male. The sound of the engine slowly lowers into a muffled grumble as we reach the party and I greet the people there with a casual, “yo.” The bike comes to a halt and I support its weight on my right leg before cutting the engine. 265

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:01 am

I look over Seiki’s shoulder when I hear the voice calling his name. My eyes scan the group, as we get closer. There are three of them… but Seiki said it was only Hotaka and Lydeck… who’s the third person. The bike slows down and we come to a stop and Seiki turns off the bike as I take a closer look at the three. “Great the pervert is here too…” I scowl as I set my feet to the ground. A slight grin comes to my face and I lean closer to Seiki so I can whisper in his ear. “You better keep him away from me or I may just shot his happy ass and claim it was just a hunting accident…. That happens sometimes when people wonder around the woods.” By the sound of my voice, one wouldn’t know if I was joking or if I was serious. My leg lifts up and swings over the bike as I let go of Seiki. My hand brushes back my hair as I look at the three. “I’m a little disappointed Hotaka. I didn’t know you like hangout with a pervert out in the woods. You guys didn’t call Seiki out here to steel some girl’s panties did you?” I ask them in a clam voice with a smirk on my face. It is a little weird that a group of guys hanging around the woods this time of day. Someone could mistake them for a gang of delinquents.

WC: 250/1030
ooc:
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:31 pm

The young man greeted his fellow classmate as he entered the area (Beat). As Beat began to talk things over with Hotaka, Lydeck's chain of thought went on to the forest. Now that he was thinking about it, this was an awful strange place to just be standing at. He wondered what Hotaka was doing here. It may very well end up being a good thing that he brought his blade along, because he certainly didn't believe this place to be filled with fairies and rainbows. His attention was drawn back as he heard the muffled sound of Seiki's motorbike. It was a distinct sound that pierced the air. As soon as he turned around, the bike came into view. Also along with him was that girl from school, Natsuki, he believed.

He distinctly remembered her assaulting Beat with some very harsh words ... calling him a pervert and what-not. That was a rather lack luster insult in reality, because every person she was around at the moment was a pervert, even Seiki. Well, there was the off chance that she hadn't seen their 'swimming expedition', that might explain her ignorance to the matter. Or she could just like messing with Beat; that was the more likely and probably more fun of the choice. "Yo, what's up." Lydeck said as Seiki dismounted his bike. Natsuki followed his lead and dismounted from the vehicle, making a snide remark about the group wanting to steal a woman's panties. Lydeck had a sense of humor too, he could hang with the best.

"Actually ..." He began after she finished her sentence, " ... we were planning on bounding and gagging you, and then steal your panties - among other things." He explained with a grin on his face. He knew that Seiki, Hotaka, and Beat would know he was only joking, but he thought it might be funny to see Natsuki's reaction. As fun as it may be for her to take him seriously, he guessed that she would just snap right back with a sarcastic comment of her own.
Wordcount: 345 // 1,108

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:27 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

I, being the board game freak that I am, likely misinterpret the joke that Beat shouts out during my call to Asakano, thinking of BattleShip instead of a movie or television show. Not letting that phase me, however, I stay focused on the situation at hand and search for Asakano's bike. When it finally arrives, I settle back down and wait with a welcoming smile on my face, despite not really wanting them out here like this.
..Hm? Them? Ahh, yes, there was a girl on the back? Ah?! That was.. the Kuga girl?! I mean, Asakano had told me about her a bit, but to think it was like that between them.. what's more, with Beat here, how well will we be able to act as a unit?
Once they dismount from the bike, greetings are gone through. Asakano's is simple as usual, and I return it with a simple "yo" of my own, but the Kuga girl's is much different. Her snide remarks strikes my heart for certain specific reasons not to be discussed amongst my new friends, but I let it slide.. this time. The idea of summoning up a dark, evil smile and say 'Yes, yours!' is there, but I decide against it. I would rather not start anything that could freak anyone out or tick someone off..
..Of course, Lydeck does not have the natural human ability to sense the atmosphere, and he goes and does it anyway! Of course, my quick mind decides what is obviously the best course of action to take in this situation: turn it around on Asakano! Stepping forward with that thought in mind, I cough into a fist and smile. "Now, now, Lydeck. Saying things like that is enough to get you arrested. It can be filed against you as 'intent to do wrong'. If she were to tell, think of the trouble you'd get in? Now, she'd need a witness, and I certainly wouldn't rat you out, but.." It's at this point I turn and grin at Asakano, hoping Beat and Lydeck could join in the fun. "..Asakano's another story there. While I'm sure he's loyal to his friends, as the girl's boyfriend, it's his duty to protect her, isn't it?"

Post 7, WC 370/2,170
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:16 am

Beat
Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1

I gave a friendly wave " Yoo dude. " my arm quickly falls back when I see who else was on the bike... The girl I wasn't exactly on friendly terms with... She insisted that I was some kind of perv... But, I decided I would try and be friendly, we were all here it wouldn't do any good to argue so I decided to play nice unless she starts it, then I can finish it, heh. " Hey Natsuki. " I said with a smile as I waved to her too. After she climbed from the bike she commented on hanging out with perverts, hitting me again with the comment, ugh my anger with her grows with each mention of the word.. When Lydeck comes back with his own comment, I couldn't help but laugh a little, that was a good one. When I hear Kaito start to talk, I shift my attention to him as he speaks up as he finishes I slowly raise a hand " My vote can be bought for fifty bucks so yeah.. bidding starts now, at twenty five. " I said, my smile shifting into a big wide toothy grin as I look at them.

Post WC: 202
Total WC: 1,207
OOC:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:27 am

I can feel her warm breath on my ear with the whispered words. I give a soft sigh. As if a high school student would have a gun on her for any reason. As much as she stressed that she didn’t like Beat, it was hard to tell if that was true or if her words were some type of affection. From what I knew of him, he was a pretty cool guy. He had greeted me properly on the first day and I haven’t had any issues with him. Deciding not to get too into it, I decide not to reply on the topic and simply dismount the bike after she gets to her feet. The kickstand is placed down, and my thumbs hang in the edges of my jean pockets as I stand casually as the others are greeted and give their counter greeting to Natsuki and I. I wondered what type of girl would be in the forest that we would want to steal panties from. She would most probably look like big foot… the panties would be immense. With Lydeck’s bad joke, my head turns to the side and I cough into my fist. I had no comment whatsoever on that topic, but I would let them go back and forth on it. Hotaka’s comments are less helpful as he says things that may lead to a misunderstanding. My attention shifts back to the group with a soft frown showing my disapproval of the unfair tease as I murmur, “it’s not like that…” I didn’t know what it was like, but there was no indication that I was anyone’s boyfriend. “Plus,” I continue after Beat’s biddings, “no one has rope…” I figured Hotaka was in charge of things here, so the obvious question would be, “but I am curious as to what’s out here. Is this like a UFO hunt, or something?” This felt like something the astrology club would be doing, since normal people didn’t convene in the woods at night like this. I knew Hotaka wasn’t the pointlessly destructive type… or at least I didn’t think he was, so my curiosity was pretty highly piqued by this time. 364

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:03 am

My eye brow raises at Lydeck’s comment and Hotaka gives in a rational answer on why what he just said was just stupid, but calls me Seiki’s girlfriend, and Beat comes up with something that refocus my belief of him being a total dumb ass. Seiki slide in with a smooth comment like he normally does. Boys are so weird. My eyes gaze at them for a moment. Idiot Metter: Beat 100% Total Loser, Lydeck 60%, Hotaka 40%, Seiki 35%. I laugh, “It’ll take more then the Ginyu Force to steal my panties.” I close one eye and hold up my hand to make an L shape over Beat’s head. “Yeah, you need to keep on wearing that Love me jacket a little longer. Pink will look good on you. 0 points” I look at Lydeck. “Not a bad try for your first time, Fon-Fon but you’ll have to do better next time. 20 points.” I then point back at Seiki, “And as for this guy, he isn’t my boyfriend. I don’t he could get a girl even in the remotes parts of the tundra. But he did have the best comeback so hmm 20 points.” I look over at Hotaka, “So Alien Space Captain, we going to go look for Miss Miyamoto or we waiting around for the giant salamander to show up?” This was my way of asking him to answer Seiki’s question before the other two start coming up with something stupid to say at my remarks.

WC: 250/1280
ooc: number of anime spoofs 6! Now name the animes Rune!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:17 pm

- - -
As the group stands there, another figure seems to linger without being noticed. When there is a break in the conversation he speaks. The figure looks like what some would think to be a hybrid between a ninja and a samurai. He wore black clothing with slotted mask covering his face and a belt like sash tied about his head, partially covered in spiky black hair. His tone of voice is very strict as he observes, “beware of the forest, children. The fierce Tenguu demon has been spotted within. Your lives are in jeopardy if you enter.” It was the standard ominous warning that says “do go any further” which obviously meant “hey… wouldn’t it be cool if you went further?!” After his words, there is a gust of wind that passes over the area and with it the man vanishes from the area. Within the forest, there is a soft chuckling, much like that of an old man that reaches them from the dark distance of the deep.

Ooc: NPC Bump so we don't lose the quest; Kuin or Lydeck can go next.
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:13 pm

It was good to see that Natsuki had a sense of humor, as did the rest of his companions. It was good because Lydeck wasn't sure he would stay sane around people with no sense of humor. I pause as Natsuki refers to us as the Ginyu Froce. Gah, what a bunch of idiot they were - I always hated them. "Yeah, you're probably right." He began, "It wouldn't even take all of us - I'm sure Seiki could do it himself." He said, shrugging with his remark. He figured it might embarrass Seiki, but that serves his right for ditching him and Hotaka at the pool around all those rabid students that one day. It was all in good fun, though.

As his snicker subsided, a mysterious figure emerged from the forest. He looked something like the mix between a ninja and a samurai. He had that sort of sarcastic tone to everything he said - enough to make one furious if that angered them. He warned them about the forest and the dangers it had - something about some Tenguu thing - but the tone of his voice sounded as if he was challenging them to enter it. "Oh, really?" Lydeck spoke up as he finished. "You think we're scared of something within this forest?" He said; it being a rhetorical question of course. He pulled back park of his cloak, revealing the hilt of a blade. "We can handle ourselves, I assure you"
Wordcount: 245 // 1,353
OOC: Good save.

Last edited by Lydeck on Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:55 pm

[Beat: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1]
When Natsuki began to rate each of us with points I watched her wondering what the heck she was talking about... When she came to me and talked about some jacket I gave her a strange look " Ehh... I don't have a jacket on as you can see and I don't like pink, also you are the one that needs the love me jacket, there aint no way you would get someone to like you crazy girl. ". When I notice the figure I look to it, taking a step back as I look over him.. He looked like a cool ninja samurai guy.. he probably kicked a lot of butt.. He started to speak to us, giving a warning about the forest.. Was it really haunted with monsters? His finishing words were about our lives being in danger, that part didn't sound good, well non of it did really but I wasn't one for losing my life, not in real life or in a video game.. Not long after his warning there was a gust of wind and he was gone.. I glanced around for a moment, wondering where the heck he had gone. Finally I looked to Lydeck before looking to the others I was with " Uhhh.. So, are we gonna go in there or are we gonna turn around and go home? .. Cause, that ninja dude said that the forest had something in it.. "

Post WC: 241
Total WC: 1,448
OOC: There we go.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:44 pm

‘This guy?’ she described me. I am pointed to and rejected before anything was projected and then damned to the prospect of eternal bachelorhood due to my lack of abilities. “Heh…” I say softly as I look down at the ground attempting to absorb the daggers that were thrust in my chest just now. I barely hear Lydeck’s comment about me being able to defeat the Ginyuu Force. In like manner, Beat projects the same prediction to Natsuki that she had caste to me adding crazy with it. That was on the list of things not to call women, but Beat was a strong man. Much like the others, when the hitokiri type comes out of nowhere, my attention shifts to him for the moment that he speaks. As quickly as he came he vanished. Beat makes his observation… hey wait… Internally in my mind, I would point at Lydeck and exclaim a bit caught off guard, “what’s a normal high school student doing with a sword?!” But of course I do not do that. Instead, I stand with my arms folded and my rear slightly touching the seat of my bike as I comment, “it’s probably some guy’s trying to play a prank. As if I would believe something like that. Spirit and demons don’t exist.”

--

Domen speaks within Natsuki’s mind, “I would like to go see if there is any merit in those words.” 237

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:55 am

My face turns a little red and my eye twitches at what Lydeck had to say. Beat says something stupid again and clearly didn’t get my joke. I guess I’ll have to buy him a pink Love Me jacket. My lips part as I was about to speak but my attention is pulled to the weirdo guy when he popes out of nowhere like this is Naruto. He says some creepy stuff and does a ninja vanish. That was cool and lam at same time. I look over at Lydeck when he flashes the sword under the cloak he had on. I cover my mouth with my hand as I tried no to laugh but a slight giggle did escape. I would just make my day if he pulls it out and yells “Restoration!” Beat expresses his wish to go home and Seiki pushes the guys words off as he plays it cool as always. I wish I was so bless to be able to just agree with him but I can’t.

I then here Domen express his wish to go looking for this Tenguu demon thing the Naruto guy was speaking of. “Very well. After I get away for the other leave me with the golems and go ahead and look around.”

I begin to walk away from the bike, “Seiki-kun is right. It’s just some weirdo playing around in the woods.” I inform them as I walk past. “You guys should go home or something. Don’t worry about me, I’ll come by later ok, Seiki-kun.” I give a slight wave as I go into the woods. A pale blue aura emanates from my body and a rotating circle with lots of odd symbols and one big one in the center forms under my feet as I enter the shadows of the woods. There is sudden a burst of spirit energy before every thing returns too normal.

WC:318/1598
ooc: hmm I think everyone but Seiki would see the glowing thing. and Note that everything in Italic is enter speak. She doesn't say that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:26 pm

Lydeck laughed slightly to himself as Beat aksed if they were going to leave. "Leave? Why would we leave?" Lydeck asked calmly. Even though that strange man was obviously speaking some truth, he assumed that he was underestimating him and his companions' power. Sure, they looked like average kids, but Lydeck was quite sure that they could all handle themselves in a dangerous situation. Natsuki, however, seemed somewhat eager to get everyone to go home. "We're - well, I'm - not going anywhere." Lydeck blurted out as Natsuki ran into the woods. As she left sight, he noticed a faint blue aura emit from her - or at least he thought that was what he saw. Lydeck scratched his head, and turned to Seiki. "Hm, I wonder why she wanted us to leave." He said. "Hey wait! Shouldn't we go in with her? You don't really want to send her in there alone, do you?" Lydeck asked, referring to the cryptic message the ninja like person had delivered earlier.
Wordcount: 169 // 1,522
OOC: Sorry about the delay - for some reason this board isn't turning orange or w/e when there's a new post so I never look unless there's the 'new posts' symbol.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:14 am

When I heard Seiki speak up I looked over at him and nodded faintly " Nah, only in make believe. This is the real world.. But I did leave my plus 1 dagger of demon slaying at home.. " I said, kicking at the ground lightly as I looked at Seiki a moment longer before looking to Natsuki when she spoke up. " Wha?! I'm not going home. This was just starting to get fun. All we need is some more chicks and we could throw a real party. " I said with a faint chuckle " Right guys? " I said, glancing to the other three males before looking back to Natsuki as she begins for the woods. As she heads for the woods I see some kind of light thing coming out of her or around her.. I'm not sure.. then strange symbols form around her.. What in the world is up with her, she really is crazy.. Then she disappeared into the woods and moments later there was a burst of energy before it died down. I brought a hand up and scratched my head faintly as I looked over at Lydeck first since he spoke up before looking to Seiki " Umm... Should we like go after her? .. It wouldn't seem right to let a girl walk into the dark woods all alone.. Even if it is Natsuki.. We go? "

Post WC: 236
Total WC: 1,684
OOC: Yay lets go into the dark forest and get beaten up!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:38 pm

“Right,” I say softly agreeing with Beat before my gaze follows Natsuki as she walks past and then goes off into the woods. Wait what? I was her ride home and her bike was still at my house. It would be insane for me to simply leave her here and go home; I certainly was not going to allow that to happen. Concerned, I start to go after her unconsciously, but Lydeck’s question comes in and makes me think. Oh! It made sense now. “I think she might have to pee…” I answer. Girls were funny about things like that, so of course, she wouldn’t just come out and say it… well Natsuki might. But Beat was correct; we couldn’t simply let her go in by herself. I continue, “we should go after her, but be careful just in case we walk up on her while she’s doing her business…” It would be a delicate situation to approach, but it wasn’t as if she blatantly said, “don’t follow me.” Looking to my motorbike, I assumed it would be fine parked where it was. I didn’t hear a disagree from Hotaka, so I place the keys in my pocket and quickly motion towards the woods stating, “well… let’s go” so that Natsuki wouldn’t get to far so that we wouldn’t be able to catch up with her in the dark woods. I start a light jog moving after Natsuki and where she had gone to in the woods. There would be a strong difference between the edge of the woods and the actual woods since the Deep got its name for being rather dark and dense with foliage. Once we got into the middle of it, it would be rare to find clearings where the moonlight would be able to filter in and assist our movements. However, to those who were able to see spirits, small spirit orbs float in the air almost like fireflies within the forest. 327
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:45 pm

'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) Domen
CGI: As the symbol on Natsuki’s thigh glows, a similar yet much larger, symbol forms on the ground in the shape of a sphere grid next to her. A large male figure emerges from the activated rune with bright lights radiating from beneath him until his body is fully raised.

The large demon with hair the color of ash hovers with his feet rest inches above the ground moving silently across the land as he keeps the pace beside his master as she moves away from the group enclosed in the wood's shadow. He is silent as a protective golem assuring her safety, not speaking having not been spoken to, rather taking in and being mindful of their surroundings.

Last edited by escalation on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:38 pm

Manager intervention!

Onwards to recapping the theme:

“Deep inside of the forests a Tenguu sleeps. Every once and a while it comes out to play in the forest realm. It is a deceptive creature that has toyed with even the strongest members of The Sacred Hunters. A hit has been placed on it by the village. They want to see if there is a warrior out there who can combat the imp and destroy it. Journey out into the forest and attempt to catch or kill the forest imp. If you are a demon, attempt to kill it to absorb it into you.”

So! The ninja killer-like guy has given the warning and the kids decide they want to face the ebil tenguu! So starts the narration!

The forest breathes with the supernatural. Weak spirits linger in the shadows of the tall trees. Inside the Deep, a strong spirit sleeps in a tree. This spirit is a Tengu (misspelled tenguu by the shin). He is among the class of supernatural creatures found in Japanese folklore and one of the best known yokai and looks like a mix between a human and a bird. His long nose appears like a beak and feathers hang from its arms like wings according to wikipedia.og. Anyway, this thing sleeps sitting Indian style at the top of a tree, but the presences of fresh young meat wakes him up. He looks down and starts to laugh. He’s able to follow the movements of each of the forest intruders in his mind kind of like a crystal ball. He doesn’t attack. He uses his power of illusions to alter most of the forest trails to lead into a half acre clearing in the middle of the deep, then he vanishes.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:43 am

I watched Seiki as he spoke up. I nodded faintly " Pee.. " I shrugged faintly and pulled my attention away from Seiki and looked to the forest. When he said we should go after her I nodded in agreement to what he said, though I had made up my mind to go after her even if they decided not to.. " Ok. That sounds alright.. We wouldn't wanna make her any more mad then she already is. She might have a heart attack or somethin... ". When Seiki started to move, I picked up my skateboard and followed after him, jogging after him as he headed for the big scary forest of death.. I can honestly say that it looked a lot different up close then it did from away, where we were standing. Though my fear told me to turn and run like a scared little girl I resisted the urge to run for my life and followed after Seiki, I was set on finding Natsuki in this giant forest and bringing her back in one piece.. unless we found here in more then one, there's no telling what kind of things are in there, but monsters arent real, are they?

Post WC: 203
Total WC: 1,887
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:54 am

Slowly following the forest trail, I quickly reach behind my back and pull at a small gun to point it in the direction of something when I see the shadows move. I hold the gun up with both hands as I look for a moment before moving on after I don’t see anything. Both hands stay on the gun as I lower it off to the side. “I feel like I’m in a Resident Evil game and something spooky is going to jump out any second and try to eat me.” My voice is soft and mostly to myself. The forest is a little creepier then I thought it would be and I keep hearing things moving but never do see anything. “Note to self, start carrying a flashlight.” A few moments past and there is an opening in the trail as it leads into a clearing. Walking out into it my free hand lets go of the pistol as I look around. “huh…” That damn Naruto guy, must have been lying after all and was really some crazy nut in cosplay after all.

WC:184/1782
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:49 pm

Lydeck sped up into a light job as he attempted to catch up to Seiki, who had taken off to chase after Natsuki. As the group made their way deeper into the forest, a strange sense of of someone watching struck through the young man. It was not only strange, but somewhat nerve racking. Lydeck passed by Seiki and he sped up. There was something about this forest he didn't like. Up ahead, he could hear the movement of someone, so he went in that direction. The trail they were on eventually led to an opening. Coincidentally, Natsuki was there too. '"Yo, Seiki, she's over here." Lydeck called back. He ran his arm down his body until it made contatct with the hilt of his blade. It had fallen below the cloak, so only one arm was visible now. Something wasn't right around here.
Wordcount: 145 // 1,667

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

Although my plan to screw with Asakano worked just as planned, the resulting satisfaction gained is only temporary, as I'm quickly 'put in my place' by the Kuga girl's rating system. Of course, then Asakano is completely and utterly rejected, which is funny none the less. But then again, this wasn't a time for fun and games. While I'm glad everyone is enjoying themselves, I can't allow myself to get caught up in it. The group of high schoolers go about their business, making jokes and screwing with each other much like kids will, but I step away from the conversation and keep to myself for the majority of it.
As I do, I try to formulate some strategy for all of this. All I knew was that this 'thing was supposed to be a tricky bastard, but nothing else. No visual aids, no hints, no mug shot or profile at all. That wasn't good'; especially when my mission includes the protection of my other friends here. It's like playing a game of chess against an opponent whose moves you can't see, while you only have a knight and a group of pawns; but you're insistent not to let a single pawn fall. Truly a tricky situation to be in, but -- I grin, turning away from my friends and keeping to myself even more -- those were the most satisfying checkmating problems to solve. Alright, then. I'll approach it as such. Knowing nothing about my opponent, how can I get him into checkmate without losing a single piece?

As I continue to ponder, a man appears and warns of the beast in the forest. The hairs on the back of my neck stand up, and I feel as if they'll all turn at me at once and accuse me of taking them here as bait for the beast or something impossible like that; luckily, though, none of them seem to take it seriously except the trigger-happy Lydeck, who still isn't worried about it in the slightest. Or at least not on the outside. Good for me, but bad at the same time. If people were around here warning others of the beast, then that meant it was nearby. Using this new information, I can try to decipher something new about it based on the territory of where we were. Anything is useful, after all.
My companions, instead, spend the time to continue bickering once the man has left. The shocking sight I catch as the Kuga girl is leaving brings me to question my eyes; did she just glow? Wait, wasn't she the one I was suspicious of earlier on? She talked to herself.. I remember noting that she may actually be using that as a cover up to talking with spirits. That glow she just let off gives me more of a reason to think along those lines. Although she's definitely brave to march into the forest after the ninjamurai's warnings, she's also somewhat foolish, I think. I mean, who would--
...apparently, all of my comrades would, as one after another they follow the girl. The buddy system was a good idea, but was it still good if you were following them into a mine field? "Of course," I mutter to myself, once they've all left me behind. "I, too, would follow a friend into a minefield if it meant I could drag them back out. What kind of a man wouldn't? But still.. such a sucky situation this has turned into then." I say it with a sigh, as I walk-run ahead into the forest behind them all. I got the sense that something wasn't quite right, but.. perhaps it was paranoia?

Post 8, WC 611/2,781
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:27 am

I would remain oblivious to the indications of spiritual activity for the most part, but more and more I would continue to sense that something was out of place. I do not notice Hotaka’s lagging behind Beat, Ijin and myself as the general direction for movement is forward. Getting into the meat and potatoes of the forest, Lydeck’s voice speaks up as he calls out Natsuki’s position, which seemed to be in the way we were heading, since it was the only way we could head in this forest. She seemed to have stopped running, so I slow down as well as I approach the place that would be the clearing we were being drawn too. Seeing Natsuki there alone I begin to call out to her when I notice that she is carrying a gun. I wonder to myself where she got a gun from and why she had one, but pushing through thoughts aside, I instead speak out, “you shouldn’t run off like that on your own, Natsuki! What if something happened to you?” At this point, I was more concerned with scolding her brashness than looking around for the boogie man, something she seemed to have taken a belief in from her actions thus far.

“Human’s do not taste good,” Domen attempts to put his master’s worries at ease when she mentions that something may come and eat her up, “but fear not. Nothing will catch us off guard in this place.” The ability to use fire for a guide would be useful at this point, but soon the forest opens up into a clearing with seemingly nothing else around. Domen approaches the center of this clearing and stands firmly, looking around. Domen speaks ominously, “I do not believe we are alone. If you haven’t noticed, all trails seem to lead to this place. That is not something that is likely to occur naturally in an unsettled forest. If the messenger’s words are true, then we may be in the middle of a trap of sorts.” 340

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:22 am

I had forgotten about Kaito until I heard his voice when he spoke up about following a friend into a mind field. I glanced back at him and nodded faintly, that sounded pretty good... though a mind detector would be nice.. As we went deeper and deeper the place looked more and more unwelcoming and down right scary, like what you would see in some horror movie where the crazy people who eat you wait to jump out and attack.. I heard someone they found Natsuki, ohh that was good, maybe we could grab her and get out of this place. I look to Seiki for a moment before glancing around, bringing a hand up to shield my eyes for fear that she might be doing her business " Um.. is she umm... peeing? " When I heard Seiki begin to talk to Natuski I figured she wasn't and began to lower my hand as I stepped closer, looking around some " .. You ran off are you crazy or something? They say something lives in here isnt that like a monster that eats people or something? Like that ninja samurai dude thing said... something is in here... " I pause for a moment before speaking again " But I'm not afraid.. I got my friends here and we can always run for our life's... " I said, lowering my hand and offering a faint smile as I glanced around, man I did sound like I was afraid... and, well I kind of was... I didn't wanna die or any of my friends here to die either.

ost WC: 267
Total WC: 2,154
OOC:
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:34 pm

Manager Intervention!

The dark night skies turn from blue to red above the treetop clearing. Four large pillars separated at equal intervals and connected by loose chains drop from the sky all out of the blue. They shake the ground when they land in a star formation around Domenyun but not the others. The chains connecting pillars tighten and wrap around the sides and tops making several other star shaped symbols with their pattern. The chains and pillars create a diamond barrier around the demon and then activates. Energy courses through the barrier and sparks and flickers binding Domenyun while keeping him in some pain (Binding 1 out of 5 posts). Laughing echoes in the red night. The tenguu appears out of thin air above the barrier and floats over it sitting Indian style smoking a pipe.

“Oh, ho ho! Mere children to my forest come, ignoring danger… might they be dumb? Play with me, you children might, provide me with some fun tonight! O-Ho ho ho ho!"
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)   'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!) Empty

Back to top Go down

'Tenguu' VS Tenge! Calling All Warriors! Tenguu #1 (Open to all!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next