Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Expansion Summit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Expansion Summit Empty
PostSubject: Expansion Summit   Expansion Summit EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Setting: Afternoon (takes place during this.)

With the room cleared, I nod to Sanzo. "Yes, you actually know my new ally. Mandira and Domenance have entered into trade agreement and after finding him to be powerful and quite resourceful, we are progressing towards a future friendship. He inquired about the Six Pillars. I hear you two went hunting for The Leviathan to be specific. Bold move." I fall silent for a moment while Aria moves the realm maps off the table to bring up the large Map of the Northeast. On top of this map, she places several pieces on it to denote new locations being constructed and those that have been constructed. Once she believes she's done, Aria looks over at me and I nod to her. "Yes, let us begin. As you heard, I have placed Adrian here in charge of the political capital. He will receive a new title soon. Earlier today, there was a meeting amongst the leaders of Mandira's mortal neighbors. Primarily the ones in the Q4 & R4 regions. Q4 has aligned itself with Mandira. R4 threatens to disrupt things since some of them are wanting more than just their piece of the pie and threatening the other weaker villages. Q2 leaders were present as well. I have not made offer to assimilate their region because it would confine your territory. What are your thoughts in terms of expansion, Sanzo?"

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Expansion Summit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expansion Summit   Expansion Summit EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:40 pm

Expansion Summit Sansantoo_01

A trade agreement with Domenance. I was impressed that he had been informed of our ventures in the underworld. It had been a nice change of pace, and I had rather enjoyed the trip. Looking over to the map, I changed gears into political mode. It had been easy for us to start clearing the land to set up our small little group. The settlement was growing, and right now we were a solid village.

"Right now, we are in the upper portion of Q2. We are planning on creating our city across P1-2 and Q1-2. This will allow us the space we need, along with an easy way to defend our growing nation. With the lack of people up there, the villages that are there are joining our cause with hopes of prosperity and protection under me. Of course, with your plans I can integrate and work alongside you as needed for the better of our two nations. If the people in R4 threaten my people I will give them the option of assimilation or servitude."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Expansion Summit Sansantoo_03
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Expansion Summit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expansion Summit   Expansion Summit EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:13 pm

Looking at the map, I show the current location of Arillia is based in the R1 region, but by his words, I'm assuming that he has expanded or is expanding into the Q2 region soon. So he wants the northern regions. Nodding my head at his current plans, I inform him, "I currently have no thoughts towards moving any further west than the Q regions or any further south than Q5 & R5. Kora will expand into south most likely into the border lands of R4 since those are allied villages anyway and we are expanding it into eastern Q4. Josa, the new Paradise, will expand once resources allow such. That is what will take Mandira into the Q5 region." Adrian speaks up and points out the location of Orman Kile, which is the Jungle Fortress next to Josa that houses the Second Centuria. He also addresses the R4 situation, "Mukhya has already given them their options. Cease hostilities in the region or face destruction. Servitude is not an option. In these lands that you are hoping to expand into. What is the political situation there? Will it require military operations or how do you plan on handling that? Also, are you planning on expanding soon or is this expansion more of a long term project? It seems like Arillia still has quite a ways to go before expansion is feasible." Adrian was direct in his questions and I liked that. Since Sanzo had been gone for a while, Mandira's expansion has exploded with strongholds and new cities being built and improved, so we needed a fair assessment of how things were progressing.

280/525
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Expansion Summit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expansion Summit   Expansion Summit EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:23 pm

He was correct, we were originally based up there. Unfortunately, it was too far north for a feasible settlement. The difference now was that it could be built into a stronghold. With the changes in location, it made it more feasible to operate a city's production for trade routes. The land was more fertile, and able to be farmed for local production. The other expansion north and west would allow us to have a natural barrier of expanse forests while building each stage at a time. I would think all of this to myself, already knowing that the other could read my surface thoughts. It saved me from speaking and giving my villages building plans to everyone in the room.

"We do what we do. Right now we have about ten buildings standing, and another twenty on the planning block where land has been cleared. Jaine was more concerned with trade and establishing a fair market system, so he didnt press building as much as I do. Now that I am back, we will be expanding with full force. As for the people in the area, most of the large forest lacks life, other than native wildlife. We have come across no other settlement yet."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Expansion Summit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expansion Summit   Expansion Summit EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:15 am

Adrian nods and looks over the map. I remain silent during all of it. Adrian notes that since there wasn't a great deal of human activity in those parts, there would be no pressing requests for military support from Mandira. I knew what he was getting at, but it seem rather pointless for me to need to speak on the matter. Adrian is finally starting to come into his own comfort zone. Aria turns her attention to me and asks, "When the current projects have been completed, wouldn't it be a nice idea to send the Artisan Guild to aid Lord Loki in his projects? All of our territories are quite stable and while more expansion is planned for Josa next, the staggered progress will not only draw in new crowds but also bring back returning guests as they will constantly wish to see what else has come to be since their last visit." Adrian looks up and intervenes on th basis that there is much construction and expansion that is required in Kora. "My Lord, I know you are displeased about recent events, but to halt expansion of our own cities..." My left hand raises around the word "events" and within seconds, there is silence. I take a deep breath and address Adrian first, "Your focus is too narrow. You still have not noticed what displeased me most. I showed no displeasure in regards to the fact that the Orman Kile has not been constructed yet, so all that is protecting Josa is a security force that I sent over to oversee the construction improvements to the village. I made no mention to the fact that I have yet receive word of the shipment of stone and lumber that was supposed to have been collected by you and your council here. Forgetting to aid our allies is what displeases me. No nation can exist all on its own and truly prosper, Adrian. Sanzo has given his aid to us before and during the Unification of Mandira Island. When I sent out to him, he answered the call, did he not? Did you notice that my arrival and assurance to our friends int he R4 region that we would look into their situation and offer a solution to end their plight, the Q3 leaders requested to swear fealty to Taja, not to Mandira and THAT should never be the case, little brother." Turning my attention to Sanzon, I look at the map and nod to him, "She offers a good suggestion. There are two projects at the moment that I must ensure the completion of first, but once those are finished, I can send the Artisan Guild to aid Arillia. That is if you require such aid. If so, how long do you believe you will need their aid?"

475/1000
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Expansion Summit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expansion Summit   Expansion Summit EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:21 am

I would keep quite while the younger one spoke. Humans had only the experiences of a single lifetime to give them knowledge of actions. While their people lived and died, Muky, Domen, and myself would live on, seeing the prosperity of our people through the ages. With a light break in the air, I nodded to the girl before giving my attention back to Mukhya. He had a great idea, and because of that forward ability, I was fully willing to help his expanse in return. I had recently aquired a decent amount of carpenters, and although they probably were not a lot, a little bit might be a help to him.

"The offer of your carpentry guild would be a great assistance to our quick expansion. I would say, a short amount of time would allow us to finish what will one day be our capital. With the primary structure setup, we can increase our trade routes as necessary and focus on creating a prosperous relationship between our two nations. While we only have a little under a hundred and fifty in terms of skilled carpenters, they can assist you in your projects. I am more than willing to put my settlement on hold to assist in the completion of your current projects."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 214/696
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Expansion Summit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expansion Summit   Expansion Summit EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:41 am

Adrian lowers his head as Sanzon and I speak. Aria uses her mastery of sound to release a soothing sound that is tuned so that it would hit only Adrian's ears. Knowing what caused the sound, he nods to her in gratitude. The Nests were secret projects as they are hidden bases that may one day serve more clandestine means. For that reason, I would have to decline his offer to help. With a smile, my answer is given, "That will not be necessary. It would be more efficient to keep your carpenters working on the projects so that they know exactly what is going on and where difficulties have arisen in order to make sure that the Artisans spend their time in most productive manner possible."

Adrian looks like he is about to speak, but remains silent and Aria whispers to him, "It is worse to remain silent out of fear of disapproval than it is to speak and be corrected by friends." He nods to her and speaks though there is obvious trepidation and caution in his voice as he does, "The material merchants are arriving today. I would suggest to send some of our lumber to Arillia with Lord Loki when he returns to his people. That way they can spend more time using the resources to build buildings than having to acquire them. Also, in order to make amends for my lack of attention to allies, I would also offer yesterday's revenue coffers along with introductions from the Cornucopia to bring some of the young merchants looking for work to Arillia's gates. That should help to kick start things in north once again." Nodding my head, I like the idea and thus give my approval on the matter. Looking at the map again, I inquire to the other spirit, "Sanzo, what are your thoughts on Domen Yun and Domenance?" He seemed to possess more knowledge of the demon and probably knew more of their people since I had never directly seen any of them except for the little fairy general, Paco.

350/1350
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Expansion Summit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expansion Summit   Expansion Summit EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:49 am

I would accept the compromise, and his offer for assistance in lumber. It wasn’t like we didn’t have a massive open forest to use; it was that we didn’t have the manpower right now to use it. That was the part that was holding us back. “I can have the individual expansions laid out and started so that we can effectively manage the time we have with your guild. I do appreciate the assistance, and offer anything I can from my people to you. Why do I get the feeling that it isn’t the people that can help you, it’s me..” Fortunately, that could be remedied through time and natural progress. I was satisfied with what we were doing, and that was what was important. One day, I would like the other spirit to come visit, since he saw the shores that we landed on originally. My mood shifts with the presentation of Domen…
“Domen and I are on friendly terms. We have fought the pillars together, and hunted for them in the lower realms. He sees me as someone who get s in his way in battle. He is a proud leader, and serves as a god. You know my stance on this already, and I disagree with his leadership method as much as I do yours. While he is a demon, the natural enemy of our kind, I believe he is, like us, different. He is powerful, and just as strong as we are. While it is debatable which of us is stronger, I am glad to have him as an ally and not an enemy…”

Thinking to myself and the other spirit… What have you gotten into down here that would require all three of us at the same time?

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 293/999

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Expansion Summit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expansion Summit   Expansion Summit EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:13 am

I can't help but grin when he finishes the first part about me having more use for him than his people. With a playful shrug and nod, I remain silent as he goes on to explain his relationship with Domen and how things were. I smile at certain comments and wait until the end to retort one primary detail. "You truly have been gone for quite a while, Sanzo. Things are quite different from how they were under Krodha. For one, there are no gods. There are the Watchers, but they are not gods. Also, they do not call me Yaksa either. The regular populace calls me "Divine Master" because there is nothing else to truly call me in their eyes. Those with a better grasp of the titles of the ancient tongue call me Komutan, which is my rank amongst the Kunashi. It is spoken in respect. My leadership method works as evident by the expansion of Mandira's territory, the prosperity of its people, and the leadership roles taken up by the strongest of my people. My leadership allows him to lead in the foreground and while there are those who know that I am still well involved and informed, they are aware that he is who they must first seek out when seeking Mandira. His people are progressing quite well and they have expanded as well. Perhaps, a reevaluation of your methodology might be of use." I smirk at the other spirit as I give that last "suggestion" as its purpose was to tease.

Aria, wanting to keep me on track, inquires, "Now you said that you two hunted them, were you able to learn anything further about them from this journey or did it end up being fruitless?" Adrian looks at the map and realizes that he had discovered a clear means to deter any further action from being taken, especially in light of the demeanor of the R4 region aggressors when I dismissed all of the leaders from the room. Adrian believes that they will indeed stir aggressions once again, so he smiles as he moves a piece to the map in the center of the R4 region.

365/1715
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Expansion Summit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expansion Summit   Expansion Summit EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:11 am

So, he changed his entire mindset over to something that I had been doing for ages… great. At least he wasn’t posing as a god to rule over these people. While I would not go around it, my people also considered me a divine being, even though I tried to say otherwise. It was difficult changing the minds of people back here. Oh well. That reminded me, I needed to bring an artifact back to the future for a charity auction. Hhmm.. Getting my mind back on track, I heard about the changes with Domen. Now, that would be something I would have to see with my own eyes. I had fought against him, and with him, and I was pretty sure that he had a bubbly alter where people could worship him at least every fifty feet down there. My attention would come over to Adrian, who made a move to a special part of the map.

“The six pillars are a gang, just a club of powerful spirits who all work for the same demon. Domen and I nearly killed the one you call the Leviathan. He fled from us after we combined our powers, and completely demolished about a three hundred foot radius in the future. I am positive that the pillars now understand that there are spirits here that will defend the humans. As for the other Intel, the underworld is in a civil war right now. There is the old capital, and then a new one that looks like a mix of the human city and their old one. The demons are split into two groups, pretty much a classical and progressive section. If you would like to join us on our next pillar safari, you are more than welcome.”

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 295/1,294

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Expansion Summit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expansion Summit   Expansion Summit EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:22 am

I had actually begun to make it a practice to tune out, or at least ignore, Sanzo's surface thoughts out of politeness, but these thoughts reach me. His thoughts of Domen make me snicker inside. At his recount of their journey, I notice that the two spirits have differing feels about the mission. Sanzo seems to think it was a success while Domen found it to be a waste. I figure it was a waste b/c they did not find their target. A natural reaction to be sure. I respond on the Pillars matter first before Adrian's thoughts catch my attention. "They are far more than a club, Sanzo. Their organization and coordination is evidence of that. For some reason, I honestly doubt Domen has any concern for the well being of humans. He wants to test his strength against them. I have no attachment to your mortals of the future either, but now that I am whole again, there are still brethren of the Kunashi who I would not see fall to these demons. To that end, I stand against the Pillars. Spend time in Onitoshi and you will realize that it is always at war with itself. That is a major factor in why it is known as the Realm of Chaos. As for your offer, I do not like hunts where I have no trail of my prey."

The piece that Adrian had moved onto the map in the R4 region is that of a stronghold and I grin at him. "Now you are thinking like a true warlord, Adrian. You will need to..." Adrian finishes, "... secure agreement with the elder of the village neighboring the planned site (SW R4) there since we would have to move a centuria there to protect the project and the village before moving into the fortress? I know. You have taught me well, Komutan." I smirk and add, "Also, be mindful that it could be seen as an act of aggression towards the more volatile players in that region. The R4 region is quite volatile at the moment." Adrian says, "And even if more after this morning. So my plan is to build a large fortress in the heart of the region to enforce the peace there and grant Mandira a foothold into a region I plan to expand Kora into. While it is true that this could and probably will be seen as an act of aggression by those who oppose our position on the region, it would also show our friends that we are serious about keeping our word to them. I see more benefit than harm from proceeding with this plan." Nodding to him, I turn to Sanzo and inquire, "Would you like to weigh in on the matter? Here is the R4 region and and there are aggressors north of his proposed location as well as to the east and at the southern border of SW R4 and NW R5. So given his decision to build right in the heart of the conflict, what is your opinion on the matter?"

530/2245
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Expansion Summit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expansion Summit   Expansion Summit EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:18 am

Listening to his repsonse on what I thought of the pillars, I could now debate my view points from a better stance. I wasn't changing my mind, just giving him a more accurate interpretation of them. After all, this was politics..

"actually, that is quite incorrect. The pillars are leading the split in the underworld, that much was cleared when we were down there. As for them being more than a club and minor organization, I find that to be incorrect as well. They are each capable of great power, and when one of theirs was stricken down, none of them came to assist. He fled back to them. Each of them are capable of acting on their own, without the support of the others. Maybe their demonic anarchy is the way they run things, but it lacks the coordination of a proper strategic figure."

Looking down at the map, I wondered how my own workers were doing right now. They had a lot of work to do, and I wanted to make sure they were taken care of. With a stronghold down there, that would sandwhich any hostiles. Unfortuantely, to createa stronghold involved workers and a solid military presence.

"Great for your military, foolish for yoru civilians. For a small, growing country like mine it would be a suicide, as we do not have an aqequete military to support that size operation. Can you justify risking your people between two hostile entities? If you can, then you already have your answer, but as we both know, you have probably already started. You should know that you don't build a fortress to enforce peace, you build a fortress to promote anarchy and war as a decleration of military prowess. That is what the people will see, and that is why you will find hostilities down there. People do not like to be meddled with, and that is definitely something you enjoy."

Tech :
Notes : work credit +
Wordz : 321/1,615

Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Expansion Summit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expansion Summit   Expansion Summit EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:08 pm

The grin that surfaces on my face during his rebuttal in regards to the Pillars holds for a while. Obviously, he had not tied all of the events over the last few years since their arrival together as I had. I have seen their numbers grow with every other encounter. They were building their forces and that figure from before the Rift here open. That figure had to be the true Master. The strategic figure calling all the shots. If I were him, I too would want everything in the same belief that Sanzon is currently in. This is just a gang of powerful archdemons that wanted to have a little fun together.

The grin deepens when he speaks on the matter of the peace keeping fortress. I nod when he remarks that I seem to enjoy to meddling with people. I must admit that I do enjoy poking and prodding both ally and enemy. It is partially research into the psyche of both humans and spirits of all aspects. To understand the differences and similarities brings greater understanding of those who fall within the classifications. Still, I find it time to answer him now and correct certain things, "When the mortals were turned against Domen & my forces and your village came under attack, did I ever make it to your aid? And are we not friends? I was dealing with issues of my own which prevented me from aiding you... also because I did not know of your people's plight. Think, Sanzo... when we first engaged them, it was only Imorte, who seems to be their field leader, and the girl, Krys. I watched them awaken Tiamat and they were searching for the then wounded archdemon. The Leviathan suddenly appears when they attack again and Marcos appears with his demon army. Each time they attacked, another one emerged. It would seem that they were searching for or releasing their brethren. They stirred chaos and sent one or two of them out to keep everyone busy while they carried out whatever it is that their plan has been. Most have only seen what they have allowed us to see, but that figure that I saw. The one who I would swear is responsible for the rift here, was on a level that I have not witnessed in over 150 years. You and Domen are thinking about this in too small of a view. There is more going on here. I have been fine with leaving it to those in the future, since I has not threatened life here, but that is becoming increasingly difficult to do."

There was much that I had to meditate upon as it pertains to the Pillars. The stronghold matter is far simpler. "There was already conflict before my forces stepped foot on the mainland and established this city here. There was conflict before the weaker villages asked for our aid. It is the duty of the powerful to protect the weak. The forces are hostile to one another, but they are fully aware that an attack on my people or my army is a blatant declaration of war in which they will see the united might of my forces brought forth to purge them from this realm. To your surprise, this is the first that I am hearing of this plan and no major construction like this proceeds without my approval (this RP takes place well around the time I finished Kora Grand Hotel North). A fortress protects and establishes a lasting presence since it is costly to construct, a forward encampment is a sign of war. You build a fortress so that in case of war, there is a place for the civilians to be safe. If we were simply looking for a sign of war, I would wipe out one of the villages and that would be that. The fortress and the army that will be stationed there are a deterrent to war. Knowing that the single Centuria is a small fraction of Mandira's army and knowing my resolve in terms of the lengths to which I will go to ensure victory, keeps would be aggressors from attacking those under my protection."

Looking Sanzo directly, I tell Adrian to dismiss the Council to mingle with the other delegates while we discuss matters with Valkrist and Serani about what the next moves are in terms of the attack on Domen's stronghold. He nods and I tell him good work on the fortress plan and that it has my blessing to begin as soon as possible. He is told to delay the second project until afterwards. As he departs, the room, my attention is turned to Sanzo once again. "It frustrates me that you speak as a pacifist yet I have witnessed the powers over lightning that you wield and how freely you like to threaten people. Your memories could tell me even more I am sure, but I am respecting your mental privacy. Still, you are just as willing as any of us with powers and gifts to do what must be done. Dress it up how you may, Sanzo, but you will use force and battle when necessary to ensure the prosperity of your people and your friends or allies. If you do not, you will fail as their leader."

Aria stands by as this is going on and just observes the interaction between the two of us. Our relationship was a tricky to explain one. We held respect and friendship towards one another, but we are quite different. I believe it comes from the difference between our sects back in Koushi. Kunashi are quite different from most as we often teeter too close to chaos on a normal basis for most kami. We believe it makes us efficient and effective, while others believe it makes us dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Expansion Summit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expansion Summit   Expansion Summit EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:24 pm

His answer really was something that I had been able to expected. Using the information and intelligence from the future, I was already aware that there was something deeper going on. I figured that out when the watchers and the army of the heavens became involved in the future realm. I wondered if he knew of these events, or if he had been back here. It was a difficult call to make, so I would wait on that one. Listening to his comment about being a pacifist, I would have to object. It seemed that there may be a misunderstanding between us. There was no way that I was a pacifist, but I was also not a war monger. I protected my people, and did not openly push our beliefs on other nations, but instead respected them. Thinking about the future, maybe our current actions of colonization and expansion are what caused the humans to band together and rise up. Maybe this wasn’t a separate reality, but we were actually carving the future city that I lived in. I would keep my mouth shut until the others left, there was unfinished business between the two of us that I wanted to discuss. Now that I had experienced contact with a demon that could take the enemy’s shape, I wanted him to know that there was more on the line.
“I am not a pacifist, but I am also not a war-monger. I protect my people as you do, but I colonize sections of land that are uninhabited. The core group of my people is those you would have openly executed at the time. I protect my people with swift action when I need to just like you. The only difference is I spend more of my time colonizing the capitalist society of the future than back here. Speaking of back here, take a look into my memories, and tell me what you see, and who you see me fighting with. There are demons that can take your shape, and mine. ”
Thinking back to that time [last saga?], I remembered solidly fighting against him. I had completely forgotten about the entire incident. He had called me a liar wanting to stir conflict between our two nations, and he could have been nothing more than wrong.

Tech :
Notes : work credit +1
Wordz : 385/2,000

Last edited by Antifreke on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Expansion Summit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expansion Summit   Expansion Summit EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:02 pm

Opening my mind fully to link with Sanzo's memories, I am able to see what he sees and as I watch the encounter between... me and both him and the white haired youth that my envoy encountered before, I am confused because I never fought against him nor did I ever say those things. At the time, some of them were manipulations of my true feelings, but never have I held Sanzo in such ill regard. We differ in mind and style, but wow. Suddenly, it makes sense to me as the figure vanishes and in order to make all clear to him, I share with him my memories of later in that instance. The interaction between myself and Ayhkum. My personal memories obviously would remain guarded, but he would learn of Ayhkum's "unique relation" to myself. I suppose it is safe to say that there is some bad blood brewing between the two. Nodding to Sanzo, I admit, "There seems to be much that we will need to discuss after this situation has been handled. There is more information that needs to be shared between the two of us about our common goals, experiences, and adversaries. For now, let us return to the matter at hand." The others were returning and I had sensed them.

- SWITCH BACK TO MAIN THREAD -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Expansion Summit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expansion Summit   Expansion Summit Empty

Back to top Go down

Expansion Summit
Page 1 of 1