Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Catching a Crook (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Bishop
Jason Bishop

Number of posts : 51
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-08

Catching a Crook (open) Empty
PostSubject: Catching a Crook (open)   Catching a Crook (open) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Jason ran down 7th Avenue turning and leaped his other side giving him a slight boost as he cleared the vendors stall and landed with ease, His long strides kept him only a few paces behind a small time arms dealer. The man spun pulling a gun and fired, Jason spun low behind a wall drawing his own p90 police Issued firearm and leaned around the corner. The man had once again took off running leaving Jason to follow. "This is officer Jason Bishop requesting back up, I have a perp Armed and Dangerous going south on 7th Avenue on foot." Jason put on a burst of speed and turned a corner his eyes locked on the man.

The Dealer turned down a Alley way and ran stopping at a dead end and took cover behind a Brick wall and fired four shots down the Alley, People screamed and ran away from the Alley which made Jason's fears of some innocent bystander getting shot low on the Percentage. He moved forward leaning against the wall. "This is the Police, Your trapped so drop your weapon and come out with your hands up." and of course the only response to that was two more shots from the Alley way. He shook his head and looked around wondering where the hell his back up was for he could really use some help. Thoughts of using his other side went through his head but he shook it away knowing it would do more harm than good if it got a hold on the crook.

Jason looked up at the scorching sun on a cloudless day and the sky a Magnificent blue. "Crime shouldn't happen on a day like this." He thought to himself, Sirens could be heard as three patrol cars pulled up and got on Jason's side of the wall and on the other. "Ok we got one person, Male, Armed with a pistol no body armor but plenty of Ammunition! As you can see civilian casualties are in the Zero so let's keep it that way." Jason counted that six men had joined them two from each squad car. "I know this area well, That Alley leads to a dead end but he has plenty of cover and anyone going in directly is a fish in a bucket, In other words going down that Alley is a death wish so let's not." Jason grabbed his radio speaking into it once again. "This is Badge number 671259 requesting Air support on 7h Avenue west, A alley way between 7th and Cross." Jason nodded to his fellow officers. "That should at least keep him from running but where the hell is a Negotiator when we need one?" One man turned looking at Jason. "Should we bring in S.W.A.T.?" Jason shook his head. "No, The man has no Auto's on him, Zero Armor, No Hostages so we should suffice, A sniper would be nice but I don't know if we will get any." Jason let out a long breath knowing i was going to be a long day.

516 words.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Crook (open)   Catching a Crook (open) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:37 am

Catching a Crook (open) Mei2FixTop
Aerial support coincidentally would be a given, yet only with technicalities. The barrel of a sniper rifle would peek out from the top of a rooftop. If she managed to hit her mark it would definitely be a good shot. Her accuracy with the gun wasn't particularly crude. Though she was a nameless unit and currently would not be known by the police force. Whatever her intention was it was still convenient for her presence to be there if it was favourable. For a bit now she had watched and observed and just recently got to her placement. As she sets up the rifle she would withdraw a pair of binoculars from her bag. Removing her eyepatch for a keener look she peers through them. She realizes that her target had a new placement. There was a bit of wall in her way unfortunately at the angle, but with her advanced perception she could see where he was, and a bit of the gun he'd been brandishing.

A round is loaded into the rifle's chamber. Looking through the magnified glass she would put her finger onto the trigger. She concentrates as she tries to hone her shot to the pinnacle of her ability. A single bead of sweat rolls down her forehead but she cannot tend to it; she had to ignore it. Mei does not flinch even to the slightest degree – a sniper at heart. There was no silencer on the gun so the shot was going to blare. Pulling the trigger the bullet would immediately fly. With the paper seal tag she put on the rifle its abilities were augmented to the point where the bullet went straight through the wall. This additionally gave the original look of the weapon a different appearance; it looked a bit more like an anti tank rifle. That wall didn't seem reinforced and even if it was the power of the rifle would go cleanly through anyway. With all hope the bullet would collide with the crook's gun and jam or break it, not hit him. It would be best if she was successful if the police compromised. “A bullet from the heavens seeks blood. Its route may only warrant metal, so I hope it suffices.”
Catching a Crook (open) Mei2Bottom
Back to top Go down
Jason Bishop
Jason Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Crook (open)   Catching a Crook (open) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:35 pm

Jason shot his head up as he heard a gunshot and spotted a Rifle barrel sticking out, The man yelled dropping the gun and allowed the other officers to corner and arrest the man. However Jason had already sprinted across to the building and began to run up the stairs moving from one floor to the next. Jason was able to wave those inside since no one wanted to get in a cop's way and Jason was obviously a cop. Wearing the normal blue uniform and the badge he had his belt the holster bouncing against his leg.

Jason stopped where he had seen the barrel and looked around the corner from behind the wall. "This is the Police, you with the rifle please calmly drop your weapon and step out with your hands on your head." Jason waited and hoped that this wouldn't be another gun fight for the shooter had a stronger weapon then the Small time Gun Smuggler. He leaned down ready to spring but also stayed low knowing most people fired chest level and unless this woman was really short he should be ok.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Crook (open)   Catching a Crook (open) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Firstly, Mei had ducked behind the wall of the roofing, making this man having seen her weapon impossible. Being a sniper and having been using a skill she was fairly adept at to keep her distance and keep herself concealed, localizing her would be difficult. By now she'd already been preparing to leave her sniping spot but apparently the police were psychic. Someone was there but it seemed to be only one unit. There was that rule that a sniper could shoot three times before having to find a new placement for themselves but apparently this didn't apply for this random cop. No matter. She would place her rifle down beside her and seemingly was persuaded by his orders.

Mei steps out from the wall. Her hands are upon her head. Though the officer would abruptly find himself in an bind that was illusionary originating from her gaze. {Eye of Fear} This would pull out his worst nightmares and make him live it out in his mind. Should he fall to this she picks up the rifle, still in its anti tank rifle form. Quickly she aims the barrel, and deals with the recoil with her augmented strength as she pulls the trigger from a very short range. The Eye of Fear would cancel upon initiation of her shot but would keep him still with relative ease. Both things she did would cause damage and would, to her hopes, maim him or knock him unconscious. Even if he moved out of the way the radius around the bullet within five feet would do fierce tier infliction. Miraculously should this be successful she would have plenty of time to flee, since this one had decidedly strayed away from the rest of the police pack before issuing any orders. “After your heart has departed from your chest, asshole.”

OOC: This really does not matter to me, but for future reference I'm saying this, to help you. To figure out let alone what direction that bullet came from should have taken time. Snipers in wars are not instantaneously found as demonstrated in your post. You may also want to consider that my barrel wasn't left hanging idly over the edge of the roof; that is something which I myself dictate.
Back to top Go down
Jason Bishop
Jason Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Crook (open)   Catching a Crook (open) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:25 am

Jason screamed as something went off inside his head his body trembling falling sideways, The bullet flew over his head since he dropped right before the girl fired. Jason gasped as the images went off darkness filling the edges of his eyes, He grabbed his radio speaking into it. "Officer down, i repeat officer down. Woman sniper on roof heavily armed." With that Jason passed out but the Helicopter nearby turned and began to search the roof tops for the woman and the cop.

OOC: The difference to those two is that this is a empty block, Not a war torn city with hundreds of guns going off. Second a gun like you described let's off a big boom which to anyone within hearing range is of course going to hear it. Next it probably wasn't right for me to say i saw the barrel but any sniper firing off a roof as the barrel over the edge so they don't hit concrete. Now unless your bullet is Magic and can stop a inch from the ground, fly over the wall, avoid all the cops and still hit the target then I apologize but unless that is the case all snipers have to place there barrel over the edge of the roof. That is why most shoot from in a place that hides them well such as behind a bulletin Board, Or a broken building with many places to hide and aim down.

Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Crook (open)   Catching a Crook (open) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:38 pm

Unfortunately regardless if he dropped from the illusion the radius around the bullet {Fierce in 5 ft, as specified in the weapon's description on the site rules. Rifle receives +1 DMG category due to Eshureon Deformation Tag} would still hit him, inflicting Fierce damage due to the augmentation of the deformation tag's influence. Though, she was not an idiot. The officer down statement would barely be an utterance as she interrupted by firing her rifle once again. This time, her artifact was activated, causing seals to glow on her brightly. This would rise the damage of the shot to its pinnacle, and being at a point blank range at a man who was descending, didn't have the required speed to dodge and was just promptly effected by the eye of fear technique, as well he should have been, on top of all of this, distracted since he was in the midst of beginning to speak, his brain would become a paintball splattered decoratively on the wall as she removed his head from his neck. {Rifleworks, Destructive +1 + Critical Hit} if successful her rifle would be deposited into its respective case; this case looked more like something that would hold a musical instrument. Descending to all fours, Mei makes a speedy exit. {DEX/MOV --> Average – Strong} There would be little resistance at the exit since she'd deterred him from getting the order out.

OOC: 1. Unless I missed it, you didn't describe it as an empty block. 2. Hearing a boom doesn't mean you can determine it's exact source, specially as a rookie cop with no abilities to do so. 3. The bullet can go through concrete. Refer to the rules. {The weapon is the SRX01 with an Eshureon Deformation Tag} That shot through the wall was Destructive because of the tag my gun has on it. 4. It isn't up to you what my skill level is with a rifle 5. I said I would pick up the rifle and shoot you after he falls into the illusion. I don't see how you're magically dropping out of the way. 6. How did you know that I wasn't a police unit, anyway? In your first post you requested Air Support and it is plausible that it could have been them. Your character seemed to instantaneously forget his aerial support request specified as so: "This is Badge number 671259 requesting Air support on 7h Avenue west, A alley way between 7th and Cross." 7. How did you even attempt to alert the other officers in your most recent post while being in a nightmare potent enough to actually cause infliction to you? It having just ended and you having been damaged by the damaging 5 foot radius around the bullet as well from my last shot. 8. Are you aware of the damage Eye of Fear does? It does +4, and you're not bracing yourself for it, so you take it with weak attributes. That's 75 damage from that, 75 damage from the previous shot at you. This means that even before the shot in this post your HP is lower than -10.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Crook (open)   Catching a Crook (open) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:01 am

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching a Crook (open)   Catching a Crook (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching a Crook (open)
Page 1 of 1