Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Warrior's Tool

Go down 
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A Warrior's Tool Empty
PostSubject: A Warrior's Tool   A Warrior's Tool EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:33 am

A Warrior's Tool
Standing behind the house, I grip a stick in both hands, holding it up in front of me as if it were a sword and in my eyes it was indeed a sword of great power, one that I shall some day use to slay the demons in the forest like my father and his father and my forefathers. For such a task was the job of the hunters, and was something that I looked forward to doing when I grow older, it was a duty of my familiy to protect the lives of those that do not possesse such capabilities. Drawing in slow deep breaths I gaze ahead of me before glancing down at the stick between my hands. As I look at the stick I think back when I seen my father practicing with his own sword. Slowly I close my eyes and in vision my father as he practices, watching his every move in my mind. After a few moments I open my eyes again and draw in a deep breath of air and hold it for a moment before I finally exhale. While exhaling I tighten my grip on the stick before drawing it back and to my side, lifting it so the end of the stick pointed forwards. Holding the stick up I step forwards and thrust out with my arms, thrusting the stick out into the air before I follow through with a quick side slash before twisting my wrists and turning my arms to move into a second slash through the air. After the second slash I follow through, stepping forward and thrusting the stick into the air once again before slashing it to the side through the air. As I come to the end of my chain of attacks I swing the stick down to the side before I bring it up and run the edge along my hand as I had seen my father do with his sword, before slipping it through my open hand acting like my hand was the sheath to the stick sword. From behind Arashi comes the sound of light clapping which catches his attention. When I hear the clapping from behind I jump faintly and quickly turn to see who is standing behind me. As I turn my gaze falls upon my father and I gasp lightly, dropping the stick I had been using as a sword, " F-Father... " I say in a shaky tone of voice as I look up at my father. Standing in front of Arashi was one of the men he looks up to the most, his father, a great demon hunter with masterful skill. " I see you are already trying to learn the ways of bushido, though you still have much to learn Arashi. " his father said while looking down at him. I give a faint nod as I lower my head, " Yes father. " I murmur softly. " That is a nice weapon you have there, though it will do little against the strength of a demon and isn't very fitting as a practice weapon. " His father says as he glances to the stick. Again I nod my head, still keeping it tilted down. " If you truly wish to train and become strong then you need something like this. " His father says, offering him a weapon. I listen to my father for a moment before lifting my head to look up at him before my gaze shifts to what he is offering me. My gaze falls upon the Seireikendou that he offers me and I remain silent as I look at the wooden sword in shock and aww. " Me and your mother have talked and it is time that you begin your training to become a real hunter Arashi. " Nodding my head at what my father said I slowly bring my hands up and reach out, taking the Seireikendou from him. Once Arashi had taken the weapon his father lets a hand fall to his side as he reaches out with his other hand and pats Arashi on the head, " From this day froth you shall put your heart into training to become a hunter and uphold the duty that our family has upheld for centuries. When the time has come you will get a sword forged of steel, though this is the weapon you will train with and learn to use. Make me proud Arashi. " His father said as he let his hand fall from Arashi's head, back to his side. Feeling the weight of the Seireikendou in my hands I continue to listen to my father and as he finishes speaking to me I slowly lift my head and look up at my father and nod, " Yes father. I will work to make you and mother proud and become a strong hunter. ". Arashi's father nods his head with a smile, " I know you will son. Tomorrow I will take you to the training ground and we can start your sword training. " With that he turns and begins walking away. I watch my father as he walks away, a smile slowly creeping over my face as I glance to the weapon in my hands, thinking on what my father had just said. Sliding a hand along the shaft of the Seireikendou I grip the handle of the wooden weapon and let out a light sigh of relief for now I was on my way to becoming a hunter of demons and protector of man...

Total WC: 888
Back to top Go down

A Warrior's Tool
Page 1 of 1