Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion Empty
PostSubject: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:52 am

Running my hand through the priestess hair, I let out a soft sigh as I slowly shift my gaze across the ceiling above me. Opening her eyes, the priestess lifts her head and looks down at Valkirst, " What is it my Lord? " She asks as she tilts her head to the side while looking down at Valkirst. Shifting my gaze from the ceiling I look to the priestess as she speaks. " .... I need to go to Furi Yochi to tend to some business. There is an old... acquaintance there I should go and see. " I say, answering her question before I turn my gaze back to the ceiling of the temple ruins. " Oh.. " She says as she rests her head back on Valkrist's chest and closes her eyes again, " I've never been there before, do you think I could join you? " She asks as she begins to slowly move her hand along Valkrist's chest. As she asks if she could join me on my trip to Furi Yochi, I begin to think on it as I slowly pull my hand from her hair, " Perhaps... " I say as I glance down at her, " Let me up.. " I say and wait for her to move before I begin to get up. Opening her eyes again, she gives a faint nod to the order and moves off Valkrist to let him up. Once she was off me I climb to my feet and let out another sigh as I begin to wonder how this will play out, I had not seen him for a long time now and had left with out giving any word as to why I was leaving..

Would he seek to strike me down? Ahh, perhaps, then I shall be able to fight him again. With that thought in mind, a soft smirk begins to take form on my face as I start to get dressed. The priestess lays on the floor and watches Valkrist as he begins to get dressed, waiting for an answer from him. Once I had my kimono on I take the sash and slip it around my waist before I begin to tie it, my mind still pondering things to come once I return to meet with him. While getting dressed, I call in one of the wolves in my group and inform him that I will be leaving for a little while and that he is to watch after the territory while I am away. With the sash tied, I pick up my sheathed katana and slip it into the sheath, " If you are going, get dressed.. " I say to the priestess as I pick up the wolf pet cape/cloak I had taken as a trophy. The priestess nods and moves out of the bed before she begins to get ready. As I finish getting ready I look to the priestess and watch her as she begins to get dressed. The priestess glances at Valkrist some as she gets dressed and as she finishes she moves over to him, " I'm ready. " She says as he comes to stand at his side.

Looking down at the priestess, I give a faint nod, " Alright. " I say as I begin to focus my power and recall the last place I had been when I was back in the past at Mandira. The priestess remains at Valkrist's side as she watches him. As I focus, remembering the last place I had been I call upon my ability to teleport and as I do a column of light forms above myself and the priestess before it rains down, bathing the two of us in light. As the light falls down upon them, the priestess closes her eyes. When the light begins to fade I find I am met with a familiar sight, the room I had been given in Mandira, still empty the way I had left it when I left. The priestess slowly opens her eyes and glances around, " Where are we my Lord? " She asks, looking up at Valkrist. " This is my room in Furi Yochi. " I say before turning my gaze to the door, " This way. " I add as I begin moving, not dwelling on the subject since I had other things to take care of. The priestess nods, looking around for a moment before she follows after Valkrist. Making my out of the room, I glance around as I begin to make my way out of the building, slowly scanning the areas I search for someone that could help me find who I'm after. The priestess follows after Valkrist, staying behind him and looking at everything as she remains silent.

Post WC: 800
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Setting: Part Cloudy, Morning

The amount of activity in the Outpost would have increased since Valkrist was last present. It would be a mildly bustling commerce hub for the northern region to bring goods onto Mandira to be sold throughout the villages and military outposts throughout the island as well as to Tara Mura and other neighboring mainland villages. The military presence is moderate with a single company of 100 soldiers stationed here as a security force to protect the flow of trade.

The arrival of Valkrist exiting the inn draws the Innkeeper's attention as he had not been seen around for at least six months or so. No one really knew what had happened, but the Innkeeper was told to keep the room as it was and unoccupied by anyone else. The fact that Valkrist returned to the room only deepened the belief in the divinity of their Master.

Once he's outside, Valkrist would be looked at strangely at first as most of the merchants would not know him, so he would be free to wander for a moment before a patrol would notice him from his previous military work for the Master. Some of the members of this company of the Mandira Military might have even fought alongside him before. One of the patrols stops as they believe he looks familiar , but looks somewhat different as well (did you already change your appearance) and inquires, "Master Valkrist? When did you return? Does the Divine Sovereign know that you have returned?" The patrol would be both cautious yet happy about seeing the white haired Yaksa again.

OOC: I'm at work, so hit me up thru PM if you need me.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:24 pm

Once out of the building I find the place has changed somewhat during my time away, the activity in the outpost has seem to grown. Overlooking the strange gazes from the merchants I slowly shift my gaze as I scan the area while moving down the street. I had been gone for so long I wasn't sure where he would be so I knew I needed to find someone that could help me locate who I seek to speak with. The priestess continues to follow after Valkrist as she takes in the sights of the new land. It isn't until I hear someone call out my name, addressing me, that I come to a stop and turn my attention to the soldiers. The priestess comes to a stop with Valkrist and looks to he soldier that had addressed him, she kept her gaze on the soldier for a moment before looking to Valkrist. " Just now, and no... I am searching for him right now, can you tell me where he is? " I ask the guard as I think upon how he referred to who I am looking for. I began to wonder what all has changed in my absence from his presence. It seemed some still knew me from my time serving as a foot soldier and doing his bidding.. Shifting my gaze over the guard, I slowly scan over his form, taking in his cautions approach, though he seemed to be just as happy to see me, I wonder if I would get the same sort of reaction from the one I seek in this realm or if he will greet me with anger at my absence.

Post WC: 280
OOC: Alright. Uh, I'm still thinking on the image lol.. Haven't really made up my mind fully, though his appearance has changed somewhat from the xformation..
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:00 pm

The soldier nods at the part about looking for the higher order sovereign. "Oh the Master rarely ever comes here to The Outpost anymore. He resides in the Capital city, Taja. Actually, you can probably catch a ride with the convoy that Lord Nygard, the Guardian Premier of Mandira. He is safeguarding a shipment of scrolls, books, and tomes that are headed to the Master Library of Taja. You should be able to find him at the South Gate as he is preparing to leave within the next few hours. Come, I'll take you." The soldier starts to head south while the other two soldiers of the patrol group continue on their rounds. The self-appointed guide stops and turns to the woman with Valkrist and bows and apologizes, "Forgive me, Miss! Where are my manners? Greetings and welcome to Mandira, milady. I am honored to welcome, companion of Master Valkrist to our beautiful island." He turns back to Valkrist and inquires, "So where have you been all these months?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:11 pm

As the soldier informs me that he one I seek is no here and doesn't come here that often, I frown faintly, letting out a light sigh as I listen to the guard as he continues speaking. Though it seems he knows of away I can get to where his 'master' is so that I can see him. Now it seems we are getting some where which is a good thing. When the guard says he will take me I give a faint nod and begin to follow after him as he starts to lead the way south. As I follow after the guard, I slowly shift my gaze, scanning the area until the guard comes to a stop and begins speaking, causing me to come to a stop and glance to the priestess with me. The priestess stops next to Valkrist and bows before the guard, " It is alright kind sir. Thank you, it truly is a beautiful place from what I have seen. " She says to the guard with a smile, before falling silent. As the guards attention shifts to me and he asks me a question, I remain silent for a moment before speaking, " Here and there... I've been working to gain my own power like your master has done here. "

Post WC: 218
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:37 pm

The guard doesn't press more on the specifics of where he had been as what really mattered was that he was ok and seeming to be doing well for himself. They come to the South Gate and a male figure with just under shoulder length hair is giving orders and instructing people how to catalog items and safely secure them for the trip. The guard speaks up, "Lord Nygard, Master Valkrist has returned to the island. He wishes to meet with the Divine Sovereign in Taja." Adrian turns around and looks at the guard then at the two demons. He doesn't say anything at first before he responds coldly, "So you have come back. Hmph. We are already finished with the Unification. You know that campaign that my brother was waging when you abandoned him. No matter though as it was successful. So why have you returned now?" The guard is taken back by Adrian's tone and coldness towards Valkrist. There is quite a bit of tension in the air.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:50 pm

With the answer to the guards question, I fall silent and glance down at the priestess for a moments I follow after the guard while he leads the way to the south gate where someone would be leaving that could take me to see who I came here for. When the guard begins to speak to a male, I turn my attention to the male and listen as the guard informs him of what I wish to do. When the male turns around to face us I find that he seems familiar in some way.. As he speaks up I listen to him and the tone his words carry as he speaks to me. As he finishes speaking I let a soft growl as my gaze narrows into a light glare, " Yes, I have come back and I wish to have words with your Divine Sovereign and as it would seem you are the only one capable of taking me to see him. " I say to Adrian, my gaze fixed on his face for a moment before it shifts as I glance over his form, " When do you depart? " I ask as I return my gaze to his face. Holding her ground just behind Valkrist at his side, she shifts her gaze between the two, glancing at Valkrist and then to Adrian, having listened to the both of them exchange words.

Post WC: 235
OOC: I think I have come to the conclusion of using the new image for him.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Adrian looks at the woman with him and speaks, "So are you a peace offering to my brother or his latest twisted victim?" With a smirk, the young Hitorinji addresses Valkrist again, "Give me one good reason you think I am about to take you to Taja with me. This convoy is bringing goods of value to my brother. What value do you possess?" A middle aged scholar walks up and tells Adrian that the last wagon has been loaded, so once the Goni, medium to large sized, four legged beasts that are more jungle cat than horse, but larger than a tiger, are done eating, they can leave. Goni are also better suited for traveling thru the jungle terrain of inner Mandira. The guard whispers to the Priestess, "Lord Nygard took Master Valkrist's unexplained departure as an insult to the Divine Sovereign. Very few actually know the extent of the relationship between Master Valkrist and Lord Nygard or between Master Valkrist and the Divine Sovereign. Hopefully this remains civil."

OOC: Ok, PM me a link of his new image or lemme know when you've updated the bio with the new pic.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:02 pm

As Adrian begins to address the priestess with me, referring to her as an offering to his brother or a twisted victim, I growl at Adrian threateningly as my gaze narrows into a deeper glare at the male, my anger raising quickly with each passing moment. When he begins to speak to me what he has to say only angers me more. " I wish to speak with your 'brother' I have not seen him in many months and wish to catch up with him, plus I have news for him. Now if you don't take me to him I will make you.. " Having ignored the comment about her being a offering or victim, the priestess finally turns her attention away from the two and looks to the guard as he begins speaking to her. She listened carefully to the guard as he spoke about the two. She didn't ask much about Valkrist's past so she didn't know his relations in this realm or others. " I see... " She says in a soft whisper as she turns her gaze back to Valkrist.

Post WC: 184
A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion Valkri12
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:46 pm

The entire time that Adrian had been taunting and questioning Valkrist, his left hand was resting on the pommel of his Seireikendou. He had not received an answer as to his worth and the growling only excited Adrian more. Adrian's skin seemed to start hardening and taking on an almost reptilian scale appearance. His pupils narrow and his canines extend. "I dare you to try, you overgrown fleabag demon!"

As the two men glare at each other seemingly moments away from one of them attacking the other, three women arrive in dark scarlet red leather armor and their hair, long and braided, swaying behind them. The guard leans over to the priestess again and whispers, "This is not good. Those three are part of the Khuna Apsara, they are the mortal enforcers of the Will of the Divine Sovereign. They are personally broken and then trained by Him to be extremely effective at what they do."

The guard returns to silent observation as one of the maidens, speaks, "Boys and your silly bravado. Play nice, you two. Since neither of you wish to challenge us, do you?" Adrian looks at the female voice and his body starts to return to normal. "Well well, if it isn't Mistresses Cara and Tina. A new recruit?" Tina nods, "Yes, Lord Nygard. Forgive my sister, my lord. She was enjoying her assignment before we were recalled from the field. Do you know why we are being called to the capital?" Adrian looks at Valkrist, "We will finish this later." Cara looks at the guard still near the priestess and he avoids looking at her before stating that he should return to his patrol with obvious fear in his voice. Adrian tells the women that he has not heard anything, but they are on the way to Taja now. Cara looks at Valkrist and simply nods to him. "It has been a while. I can't wait to see you get back to work for the Master." The Goni would be brought out momentarily.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:08 pm

As Adrian's appearance begins to change I slowly shift my gaze about his form, glancing at his hand on the pommel of his weapon before bringing my gaze back to his face as he yells out, referring to me as a fleabag, " I believe I shall enjoy this... " I murmur softly as I watch Adrian, lifting my hand slowly from my side, I simply hold it out next to me as I call upon the weapon bound to me. A dark mist would begin to seep down and swirly around his outstretched hand before extending out and solidifying, taking the form of a large scythe.

The priestess attention remains fixed on Valkrist and Adrian as things begin to escalate to the point of a battle. Though as the guard whispers to her again, she turns her attention to the guard before shifting it to the the ones he is referring too. As she listens to to the guard she looks at the three approaching and lets out a soft sigh as she glances to Valkrist for a moment, knowing no good could come of this if he gets into a fight with this man and possible these three.

When I hear the voice of a female, I glance away from Adrian for a moment, glancing to the maiden addressing us. Turning my attention to the three I slowly shift my gaze, scanning over there armor clad forms. Letting out a soft growl, I release my grasp on the scythe and allow it to return to its mist state before returning to my body. Though the idea of a challenge did sound good right now I had other more important things I needed to take care of so the fighting would have to wait till after. Glancing away from the three, I glance to the priestess for a moment before turning my gaze back to the three maidens as they exchange words with Adrian. When I hear the comment from Adrain, I glance at him and give a faint nod, " Indeed. " I say before casting my attention away from him. The priestess looks at the maiden as she looks towards them, her gaze only resting on the maiden for a moment before she turns it to Valkrist, moving to his side as if seeking protection from the three. Shifting my gaze to Cara as she speaks to me, I give a faint nod to the idea, though I had other things I wish to tend to, " Perhaps.. I have not seen him in months so I don't know how things will go between us. "

Post WC: 437
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:58 pm

OOC: Moving things along now that I've antagonized you! :p I figured you could use a friend and she's the most fitting one, lol.

Cara remarks, "The Master is actually quite different than how you remember him. He has truly found himself which has made him much more powerful and dangerous b/c he is far more controlled now." The carriage where they would be sitting is ready and the group moves out within 20 minutes or so. The trip is pretty quick considering tho the tension forces Adrian and Valkrist to take separate carriages. Cara, being the friendliest with Valkrist, stays with him and the Priestess while Tina and the new recruit ride with Adrian. The young human lord is clearly still annoyed, but Tina distracts him with reports about her latest endeavors and progress. In the other carriage, Cara would spark up convos about her recent missions and remembering some of the missions that she was sent on that Valkrist also participated in. Cara is one of my more... aggressive maidens and she can be quite brutal. That is probably why she used to get along with Valkrist so well.

As the convoy travels along the road with lush jungle on both sides to the wooden gates of Taja, the driver calls out to the sentry and the gates begin to open. As they open to reveal the capital, the architecture has an Arabic feel to it and this city is bustling with people and life and commerce. The attire has a lot of loose fitting clothing and robes with a wide variety of colors being worn. They are typically light colors worn by the citizenry. Exotic animals move around with the security patrols. There are two buildings that stand out more than the rest here, one is the Command Center building which serves as the chief headquarters for Mandira and the other is the Temple of Knowledge, which is a training academy for military officers, mystics and shaman, as well as the scholars. That is where the convoy is headed. The housing facilities are like small communities (imagine large apartment complexes). The convoy would pass thru one of the market districts in the city where they would see several negotiations taking place. The convoy does not step and the guards open up paths thru the madness for the Convoy. Once Adrian rises to be seen, it expedites the process.

As the convoy approaches, I am sending the Artisans to Artillia to aid in the residential construction projects there in order to aid our allies to the north. Once I finish with the teleportation, my attention is taken by my senses picking up a strong spirit signature. It feels familiar, but I haven't felt this signature in several months and it still feels different somewhat. I can't quite place what is different, but if it is him, he seems to also have found a sense of purity in his essence. There is an unfamiliar presence as well. I first think that it might be the consort that he used to keep, but I would have recognized that signature. Hmm... interesting. I can also sense a lot of animosity spiking from the area where they are and I smirk at the thought that there has been an altercation between Adrian and Valkrist, if it is indeed him. His arrival or return does raise some questions for me, but I figure things would become clear when I go to meet with them.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:15 pm

As Cara begins to inform me about the man she refers to as master, though I didn't think of him as such, I listen to what she has to say. Given that I had not seen him in a while her information was valuable, though now I wished to meet with him more now that she has informed me about his state. Once the carriages arrive I climb into the opposite one Adrian was traveling in, not wishing to deal with him at the moment. The priestess climbs into the carriage after Valkrist and sits next to him. Sitting back into the carriage I begin to relax for the trip and glance to Cara as she gets into the same carriage with me. I take a moment to glance over her form and listen to her as she begins to strike up a conversation and being polite I return the sentiment and spend the trip talking with her about various things to see what has been going on since my departure. During the trip I slowly scan the surroundings out side of the carriage to take in the advancements of the place during my absence. The priestess remains at Valkrists side, staying silent listening to the two talking as she too inspects the outside world beyond the carriage. It isn't until I sense something all to familiar to me that I shift my attention, looking in the direction of the spiritual presence. It seemed familiar to me though at the same time different, it reminded me of the one I came to see, though at the same time it felt different.. But Cara did say he has changed while I was away so perhaps this is who I seek.

Post WC: 289
OOC: Thats fine. Sorry if the post is too short. Didn't have much time I gotta jet here soon to head out for an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:46 am

As the convoy stops at the Temple of Knowledge, workers are standing by waiting to unload and take everything inside. Adrian gets out of his carriage and supervises the process of getting the scrolls, books, and tomes inside to be cataloged and taken to their respective rooms. When Cara exits the carriage, she whispers to Valkrist, "Oh! Do not call him Krodha. That should help you start off in the Master's favor." Tina and the new recruit join Cara, the 3rd ranking member of the Khuna Apsara, who actually defeated Tina in a duel to claim the spot after Tina refused to challenge the 2nd ranking Mistress, Do. They all walk off headed for Khuna Apsara training grounds.

A messenger is sent to the Temple of Knowledge. A teenage girl around 5'4 with a blossoming figure to be exact. She is told to retrieve Valkrist and bring him to me. She would actually pass by the Khuna Apsara, who the girl has a fierce disdain for since her father was tortured by them for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. She was spared by the Head Mistress, Eka, and brought to serve me. It is rumored that she reminded Eka of a young girl she used to look after who was killed during the Razing of Renrut over two years ago when I arrived here.

The messenger would arrive at the entrance to the Temple relatively quickly and look around at the different people. Two would stick out immediately. Walking over towards him, she would speak, "You are Valkrist, yes?" Assuming you nod or confirm your identity, "The Master sent me to bring you to him. Come, both of you." She wastes no time before turning around to meet back with me at my next stop, the newly completed Forge of Taja.

319/1981
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:11 am

When the carriages finally come to a stop and things begin to get unloaded, I wait for Cara to get out first before I slip out as well. Turning my attention to her I listen to what she has to say and give a faint nod, so he wasn't going by Krodha any more then what is he going by.. The priestess slips out of the carriage and stands next to Valkirs as she watches everyone work to unload the books, scrolls and other things before taking them away. I shift my attention from Cara to the other two with her and shift my gaze over them for a moment before watching them as they start to walk away. As they walk away I get a good sight of there back sides which I watch for a moment before shifting my gaze, glancing to the priestess before shifting my gaze as I search for Adrian. " This is such a beautiful place my lord. " The priestess says as she shifts her gaze. I glance down at the priestess as she speaks up. It isn't until I hear someone speak my name that I shift my attention. Turning my attention I look to the young girl and give a faint nod as I shift my gaze over her form. The priestess turns her attention to the young girl when she hears her lords name being called. I listen to the young girl as she speaks up, a light smile taking form on my face as I begin to follow after her when she starts to lead the way. The priestess begins to follow as well, remaining at Valkirst's side.

Post WC: 279
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:49 am

Moving towards the military training district, the girl glances back from time to time to make sure that they were keeping up with her quick pace. She seemed as if she was almost gliding as she moved. Her steps come to a halt after about five to ten minutes of travel and she looks around before kneeling with her eyes to the ground. "I have done as you commanded, Master." My presence can be felt before my form is seen. A pillar of light appears before the girl before it slowly "opens" and lifts back to the sky. There before this girl and the two demons do I appear. The messenger girl does not move and simply inquires, "Is my Master pleased with me?" I look at Valkrist and this woman with him. He is different, but there is no mistaking the surface thoughts that I would pick up. It was him. My mind speaks out telepathically in a broadcast to seem as though I am speaking without moving my lips, "Rise, my Avaza. You have done well." She rises to her feet but keeps her head lowered. I flick her chin up then flick her on the nose with a smile. She giggles at me and I ask her if she would like to accompany today. She nods and signals for the two to follow as well as I turn to walk deeper into the Military Training District. Still speaking telepathically, I finally address Valkrist myself, "What brings you to Taja after so long? It has been nearly a year, Valkrist, since you just... vanished in the midst of a military campaign."

273/2254

Last edited by Psi Prince on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:12 am

I continue to follow after the girl, my gaze shifting from her to things around us as she leads us through what seemed to be a military training area. The priestess remains at Valkrist's side as she looks around, taking everything in since this was her first time out of Onitoshi. When the girl finally comes to a stop so do I and I fix my gaze upon her for a moment as she seems to kneel on the ground, something I never did for the man.. The priestess stops with Valkrist and turns her attention to the young girl before she bows her head out of respect for the one coming. Lifting my gaze from the girl I watch as a pillar of light rains down before the girl seconds before the one I seek steps forth from the light. With my gaze set upon the male opposite the girl I slowly shift my gaze over his form before bringing my gaze to meet his. As I look at him my gaze slowly narrows into a soft glare. He had made himself a god in these peoples eyes? The priestess keeps her head bowed before the male Valkrist had come to see, still showing the man respect. I watch the young female as she raises to her feet and what he does with her. When the girl signals us to follow, I glance to the priestess, lightly nudging her before I begin following after them. The priestess finally lifts her head as Valkrist nudges her and she follows after him, quickly catching up to him and moving at his side. Following after the two ahead of me, I hear a voice speak inside my head and I let out a soft growl as he speaks to me. For a moment I remain silent after he finishes speaking but finally I begin to reply, " I came back to see you... Krodha. I had other things I wished to tend to and I knew that you could handle things with your masterful skills oh great sovereign. " I say with a hint of sarcasm in the last few words.

Post WC: 359
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:38 am

You would think that having gained my true self and essence back and regaining centuries of knowledge and memories and patience that this one would not raise my ire so quickly and easily, but his answer does just that. I stop and turn to face him. "My name is not Krodha, Valkrist. My name is Mukhya and considering that you would still be a weak little demon if I had not shown mercy to you and taken you in, I suggest taking that sarcasm out of your voice and remembering that while you have apparently gained some confidence in your new self, you are still not a match for me. Abandoning someone who gave you a home without even a word or explanation could be considered extremely disrespectful and rude. Deserting an ally who is battle is cowardice. What could you possibly bring you to see me after doing both? While you may wish to mock the people's belief in me, look into your heart and see if you truly wish to challenge me. You will find that I am more patient, but far more skilled and crushing opposition than you may remember." The messenger girl looks at me and speaks up, "Master, I am sure he did not mean any disrespect with his tone. It is merely a friendly jest." She knew that she was on dangerous ground trying to intervene, but I could respect her sentiment.

249/2503

Mode Activated: Defense - Time Wise
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:04 am

As he comes to a stop I do to and watch as he turns to face me before he begins speaking to me. The priestess comes to a stop as well, gazing up at Mukhya for a moment before casting her gaze away as she glances to Valkrist. "There seemes to be some unresolved tension between the two. " The priestess thought to her self. Muhkya was the name he is going by now huh, strange name, though so was his previouse one. It only takes a few key words to set the flame to my rage and he spoke some of the words just do to such a thing. My gaze narrows into a deeper glare as I look at Mukhya as he continues speaking. As he continued speaking I could feel the rage build with in me as things that dwell with in begin to desire to come out. While listening to him I let out a light growl as I begin to brandish my canines at him, my body tensing up. When he finally falls silent and the girl speaks up, I glance at her for a brief moment before turning my gaze back to Mukhya. Sensing the tention in the air and Valkrist's state, the priestess takes a hint from the girl with Mukhya and reaches up, plasing a hand on Valkrist's arm, " My lord please. I'm sure you did not come here to fight with your friend. " She says as she looks at Valkrist. I continue to growl at Mukhya as I listen to the priestess and as she finishes speaking I shrug my arm, knocking her hand from it, " ... You knowly know that I am here because I allow it to be. " I say in an angry tone as I bring my hand out from my side. Holding back the anger and desire to lash out at him right now, I clinch my fist tightly, tight enough to stab my palm with my nails and cause my hand to bleed, " And the reason I have returned is becasue I seek to reconnect with you and form an allience. While I have been away I have been working to bring my own goals to fruition. My pack is no longer just a dream or some demons scatterd about Solvay. Cerberus has come into being and we seek to gain power in Onitoshi.. With plans to move on to other realms. Again I come to offer you my.. skills as I had done before, though this time I have more to offer... "

Post WC; 434
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:30 am

The growling actually eases my irritation and brings a smirk to my face as I watch his display. "I see you are still so quick to anger and thus still so easy to control. Good pup, you should definitely listen to her. She might just save your life." I turn and continue walking as my body starts to glow faintly. {Myndius activated.} The messenger asks if she should announce my arrival and I tell her that that won't be necessary. I sniff the air at the smell of blood and fight off an urge of my own. The blood of an adversary. The Mahou power. I control my urges and listen to the demon as I resume walking. When he finishes, my answer is simple, "I will not forbid you from operating in this realm, but I would suggest not trying to establish your territory here in my domain, which is the northeastern coastline. As for Onitoshi, I have no concern of that realm nor Sai City for that matter. This realm though, Valkrist, is my home and the peace with the mainland mortals is tense at best for a lot of the western villages. Try not to damage that. As for you offering your skills and aid to me... tell me, what good are you to me if I cannot rely on you to be there when the real fighting starts? An alliance requires trust and confidence in one another and that will definitely take time to rebuild. Not just with me, but with my officers as well. You should learn to control your temper or your new pack, Cerberus is it, will be looking for a new Alpha. You can growl and glare, but you are not stupid, Valkrist, nor are you senile." My eyes glow for a moment before I close them and they return to normal. The pace slows for a moment as I allow Valkrist and his companion to catch up and walk alongside me.

351/2854

Myndius ~ 1/5
Time Wise ~ 2/3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:56 am

As I spoke I followed after Muhkya. The priestess had smiled faintly at the comment from Muhkya and was pleased when Valkrist seemed to hold off on his aggressoin and not attack his friend. After falling silent I begin to listen as Mukya begins to explain to me where I could set up a camp in this realm, though I had no intention in setting one up in his domain.. I would find some other place where I could start an outpost in this realm to work from there. While I continue to listen I bring my injured hand up and flick my tongue across it, lapping up the blood. I keep my gaze fixed on the back of Muhkya as he continues speaking to me, though I pay some attention to what he has to say. The priestess follows at Valkrists side as she shifts her gaze, looking around at the military trianing ground and listneing to Mukhya. As I listen to him speak I come to the realization that he has indeed changed, though does he still possesse the same powers as before? Or does he possesse new powers. I knew there was only one real way to find such a thing out and he wasn't going to like it, at least not with the way he is talking, but oh well. As I move up towards Muhkya I begin to conjure forth dark energys and form an amorphous wave of energy that propells its self straight for Muhkya, the wave taking the shape of a crescent blades as it slices through the air.

Post WC: 266
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:42 am

His thoughts buzz with his intentions which cause me to sigh. Still foolish, but perhaps, this will be enjoyable for me. Within my thoughts, I speak, "Become nothingness." My form fades from sight and the dark energy attack passes right thru my form. {Void - Intangibility} As my form comes back into view, I look at Valkrist with my body glowing with a silver aura surrounding my form as my mind conjures up the next attack. I speak, "Now that was a foolish mistake." My eyes glow again as an invisible beam of energy flies directly at Valkrist's core. I wait for a moment to see if I "feel" the beam make contact with the demon before triggering the power. The messenger aide evades the crescent blade attack and dashes to move the Priestess out of harm's way as she has seen Adrian and I "train" against one another out in the jungle as well as inside my private dojo, which is tempered and reinforced to withstand the amount of damage that we can generate, but even with that sort of structural conditioning, the amount of destruction that we caused in training leads her to believe that this will be far, far worse. My tail unwraps from around my waist and I look closely. If the beam connects, it would trigger a very violent reaction and potentially bloody one as well. It would create a stable vortex within his body only to be extracted as my naturally golden eyes glow a radiant stormy silver color as the dark orbs of energy would be extracted from his body. Armor and shields can protect the body, so I attack instead where one is much weaker. This is going to hurt... a lot!

302/3156

Myndius 2/5
Defense/Reaction: Void - Intangibility
Attack: Void - Soul Ripper
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Before my attack could hit Muhkya he vanishes from sight, something that is rather annoying considering what I wanted to do to the man, though it seems he may possess a new power.. He had dodged my first attack, though now I knew something else he is capable of doing.. As he comes back I shift my gaze to him and as he speaks I cant help but smirk faintly, letting out a soft growl as I speak, " I don't make mistakes my friend, I know exactly what I am doing and when I am doing it. " I say as I begin to prepare for my next attack. The priestess, seeing Valkrist launch into an attack lets out a light sigh, " I will not aid you in this fight my lord.. I do not wish to fight. " She says before following after the messenger to get out of the way of the fight that is starting. With out knowing it I become under attack from Muhkya, though as his attack begins to trigger I begin to be assaulted by pain as his attack extract contents from directly with in my body. As the pain hits me I let out a gruff growl as I bring a hand up and clutch my chest, the attack reminding me of another I had been with with of the like back in the other mortal realm. There was no way I was going down with out some sort of a fight put up against him and with this in mind I let forth a loud howl, all be it pain ridden one, a howl that calls upon the spirits of my kin. Out come two wolves, there attention fixed on Muhkya as they waste no time in charging at him and begin attacking, gnashing and bashing...I follow through after summoning my kin, " Strike from the sky and rip asunder! " I chant, calling upon Dark Skies to lash out from up high and strike down my friend-foe..

Post WC: 338
OOC: >.> Not really sure of how the spell is going to play out, if it does, lol since they are inside and all.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:30 pm

Watching the dark orbs rip from him and seeing his blood spurt out, I smile at him before flying into the air about 20 feet or so. Just high enough to evade his little wolves. Shaking my head, I listen to his chant and look up at the sky. The clouds roll in and darkness takes form over my head and I look down at Valkrist. "The Demonic Arts... how disgusting. Watch your magic fail, Valkrist!" I swat my hand at the Dark Skies and it dispels. My eyes radiate energy as I enter the Krodha Transa in Kamihume form. "It is time to put you back in your place." I look at the demon beneath and my body continues to glow as my mind reaches out to wrap its grip around his throat telekinetically (Telekinetic Str = Ascended). I wanted him to remember what it felt like to be subjugated by me. To feel his airwaves being constricted and the flow of oxygen being cut off to his brain. Looking down at his little mutts, I should probably destroy them as well. Meh, no rush.

Meanwhile, Serani arrives at the Temple Training Grounds to find the Khuna Apsara gathered en masse but finds that I am missing. She asks if they have seen me and all answered that they had not. "He is never late... I wonder what is holding him up... that was strange with the clouds... what is that scent?"

257/3413

Myndius 3/5
Form: Kamihume + Krodha Transa
Attack: Telekinetix @ Ascended Str
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:01 pm

Standing my ground I watch Muhkya as he begins to raise into the air above my wolves reach. I listen to Muhkya as he begins to speak and I growl at his comment though as he makes the comment about my magic failing I took it as him using his power to prevent me from using magic, so now I would have to rely upon my phyiscal capabilitis. Though as I watch him knock away my attack I cant help but be taken back by the action. There was no way something like that could happen, that was one of my strongest attacks and yet he knocked it aside as if it was a child. Still watching him I watch as his eyes seem to radiate energy before he speaks again, another comment that makes me growl. When I feel the invisable grasp come to take hold of my throat I don't even reach up to try and fight back. I kept my gaze on Muhkya as the grasp closed on my thraot, preventing me from taking in any more oxygen to replinish what was being used by my body. Dispite my air being cut off, I make no move to struggle against the grasp around my thraot, instead I hold my ground still as I look up at him. I had found out what I wanted to know, he has indeed grown stronger if he is capable of knocking away one of my most strongest attacks. Bringing my hand up, I wave it through the air to send the wolves back to where I had summoned them from, with having seen what I wished there was no need to continue this fruitless endeavor. Unable to talk, I simply keep my gaze on Muhkya, remaining on my feet despite of the grasp upon my throat, the tension in my body slowly fading now that there was no need to fight.

Post WC: 320
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:06 am

His thoughts bring a smile to my face and the dismissal of the wolves bring me back to the ground as I release the telekinetic hold on his throat. The glow of my eyes dims to an "idle" level as I exhale deeply and slowly to release the controlled fury that had built within me. "As I have said, Valkrist, you are not in a position to challenge me or show disrespect. That wasn't even a fraction of my power. Let's go." I turn and start walking on the path that we were on. The messenger catches up to me and asks if I am going to heal him and I look down at her. "No, I want him to embrace that pain. He won't die from it... at least not quickly." The internal damage was not fatal for one like him and his throat muscles would soon get full functionality back. After a couple minutes of walking, I speak to the male demon, "So what exactly is thus Cerberus pack that you were talking about? And what good are they to me? Also, I see that you haven't learned manners since you have been gone." The messenger girl is sent ahead to notify Serani and the Khuna Apsara of my arrival. I turn back to the demon priestess and speak, "Welcome to Taja, my ancestral home and to Mandira, the paradise that my people found when our circumstances found us exiled to live amongst the mortals. I am Mukhya, kamikonjou and Komutani of the Kunashi Cadre. I rule over this land for the time being until the time comes for me to leave it to a mortal successor."

295/3708

Myndius 4/5
Form: Kamihume + Krodha Transa (both "idle")
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:23 am

I keep my gaze on Mukhya as he lands before me now that there was no longer a threat on the ground trying to get at him. As the grasp on my throat is released I am finally able to take in air and I gasp lightly, taking in a large breath of air to refill my lungs. Keeping my gaze on him I listen as he speaks to me, slowly turning my head to pop my neck before I faintly growl at him. So he has indeed gained a great deal of power since we were together before. " As I said, I knew exactly what I was doing when I started the fight.. " I say as I begin to follow after Mukhya. Now that he fighting had came to an end, the priestess quickly rushes over to Valkrists side, her gaze shifting over his from before she turns her gaze to his face, " Are you alright my lord? " She asks. I glance down at the priestess and nod my head faintly though it was rather the opposite, the attacks Mukhya had unleashed upon me had damaged me on the inside instead of the outside. The priestess nods faintly and follows at Valkrists side as she looks to Mukhya for a moment. When I hear Mukhya speak to me I turn my gaze back to him and listen as he asks me about my group. " Right now it is still growing, and primarily based in Onitoshi.. I have a small group of demons that follow my lead and we do what is needed to survive in Onitoshi and tasks that come our way.. Manners? Oh, I have those it's just you don't warrant them? " I say with a faint smirk. The priestess shifts her gaze from the surroundings back to Mukhya as he begins to speak to her. She smiles and nods her head faintly, " It is a pleasure to meet you Mukhya. " She says, bowing her head faintly before she continues, " I am Lura, Priestess of Fenrir and follower of my Lord Valkrist. " She says, glancing to Valkrist for a brief moment before turning her gaze back to Mukhya, " You have a very beautiful home, I have never seen such a place. "

Post WC; 386
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:32 am

Smiling at the demoness, I nod my head to her in a gentlemanly fahsion. Even if she was a demon, it is fine to be polite in my opinion. She seemed well mannered enough. "Thank you, Priestess Lura, if Valkrist can keep from trying to get me to kill him, perhaps, you will be able to see more of Mandira and other parts of this realm as well. Since you wanted to see me and see what I have been doing, you can accompany me around Valkrist. I have some business off of the island that I will need to tend to, but you are welcome to accompany me, Valkrist, perhaps you will learn some things about what it means to be a Lord and how to not get all of your people slaughtered when you return to them."

Valkrist and I have a sort of tough love friendship. I beat and berate him frequently in order to make him stronger and he frequently tries to kill me when he wasn't carrying out my bidding. Coming up on the training grounds, Serani greets me at the entrance and looks at the blood on Valkrist and looks back at me and I introduce her to my "companions". "Serani, this is Valkrist and his Priestess, Lura. This is Serani, she is the Warden Premier of Mandira, the one who keeps this place functioning properly when I am away." Serani bows to both of them and tells them that it is a pleasure to meet them. She leads the group inside where I walk to the front to look at the gathering of dark scarlet leather clad women gathered to meet with me. I stand there and look at them for a moment. I speak telepathically to Valkrist, "Lesson No. 1, a leader must be willing to sacrifice necessary pieces and customs in order to increase the efficiency of his overall force and/ or to achieve victory."

The messenger girl walks over and takes her place next to Valkrist. She whispers to Valkrist, "Why did you attack the Master?"

Looking at the maidens gathered, Eka, Do, and Cara all step forward and report that their sisters are all present and accounted for. I nod to them while Serani takes her place at my flank. I speak to the maidens, "My beloved Khuna Apsara, it brings joy to my heart to see you all gathered here. I have news for you. I am disbanding the Khuna Apsara as it does not symbolize my Will any further. While you are amongst my strongest warriors, my focus nor Mandira's is not always on bloodshed and instilling fear. For that reasoning, I will create a new order consisting of both males and females. The Order will be known as the Divya Hatha. It will consist of two distinct factions, the Raksaka & the Hatyara. The Raksaka will be the Hands that protect and instill discipline while the Hatyara will be the Hands that enforce my will and maintain that order. Those who continue to defy my will and the Order of Mandira will find that the fear that is felt when one hear the name of the Khuna Apsara or sees you approach will know that fear in the Hatyara of the Divya Hatha. The transition will begin soon as I will still handling the training of the Order personally. Also, now is the time to request different posts or assignments as this restructuring will be thorough and meant to optimize our effectiveness."

The maidens are stunned by the announcement and I watch for dissent within the ranks. Eka and Cara kneel and accept the decree without question. Many of the other maidens follow their superiors' lead and kneel. Do, the second in command, remains standing and questions the order. Cara looks at her and asks her what she is doing and Do speaks out in anger at just being tossed aside. I like that I do not have to say anything as Cara rises to her feet to confront Do when there are others who believe as Do does. I smile at the scene and Serani asks if I am going to intervene and I tell her that I will let this play out a bit further. Eka tries to keep things in order between her long time lieutenant and the gifted young enforcer. This shows me that Eka will not make it as a Hatyara Commander if she cannot bring herself to quell this bickering.

780/4488
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:59 am

Lura chuckles softly at the comment about Valkrist, though she hoped that he would remain civil so she could indeed see more of this new land he has brought her too. I listen to the two as they speak between each other. As Mukhya addresses me I shift my attention to him and give a faint nod to what he says to me, though as he makes the comment about me learning something from him, I chuckle faintly, though I think upon what he could teach me and a light growl escapes me. Lura shifts her gaze to Valkrist for a moment and lets out a light sigh as she reaches up and places her hand on his arm lightly. I glance down at Lura when I feel her hand come to rest on my arm, a soft smile taking form on my face as I look down at her. As we come into a training area I shift my gaze to the female as she comes up and greets Mukhya. Lura looks to Serani for a moment before bowing her head out of respect. While we are intorduced to the female I shift my gaze over what part of her body I could see. " It's a pleasure to meet you too Serani. " Lura says as she lifts her gaze to the female. I give the female a faint nod of achnowledgement before I begin to follow after her as she starts to lead the way. I follow Mukhya and Serani into a building before coming to a stop, shifting my gaze to the armor cald women in the room. Lura remains at Valkrists side and slowly pulls her hand from his arm as she looks to the women in the room. When I hear Mukhya's voice in my head I frown faintly at the mental invasion, though it seems he has one of his lessons for me..

I keep my attention on the armor clad females until I hear the sounds of someone whispering to me. Shifting my attention to the messenger girl I pause for a moment as I think on what she had asked me. A light smile begins to take form on my face as I look over her, " I wanted to my dear. Me and your 'master'... have a special bond. " I say, glancing to Mukhya before I turn my gaze back to the girl, " Perhaps later you and I can share a bond. " I say to the girl. The priestess cought some of the whispering and turned her attnetion to Valkrist and the messenger girl and sighed lightly as she looked to Valkrist. She shifts her gaze to the messenger girl and looks at her for a moment before turning her gaze back to what was going on with Mukhya and the others.

Post WC: 474
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:54 am

The messenger girl nods to his response about why he picked the fight, but at the comment to sharing a bond with her, she giggles and responds softly, but audible enough that Lura would be able to hear, "We will share a bond, Lord Valkrist, but it will only be in your dreams. You're a bit too old and you got beat up too easily. How will you defend me if someone attacks us?" She giggles as she walks over to stand next to Lura instead. "Is he always like that?"

Standing in the courtyard watching the confrontation grows, Cara's stance becomes ready to attack as she pleads with Do, "Stand down, sister. Do not do this, Dō. It is HIS Will and we do not go against that. Everything we have including our lives is because of him. Have you forgotten the lessons that you taught to so many of us?" Dō looks at Cara and tells her that they were lies and manipulations being forced upon them. "He does not care about us. We are weapons to be used and discarded by him. And for what? So that he doesn't have to deal with the problems himself? I am not his lapdog and you would see the problem too, Cara, if you were not so infatuated with him." Cara smirks, "Your weakness has now been made apparent and I can no longer obey or follow after you, Dō. I will not ask again, sister. Stand down and seek His mercy." Eka looks at the two and as Dō gets ready to attack Cara, Cara palm strikes her to knock her back and Eka drops her with a roundhouse kick. Some of Dō's would be followers step forward and Eka crushes the only one to attack with a straight right punch to the solar plexus. Eka and Cara look at the other maidens and ask who else would like to defy the Master's Will. Dō gets up only to be dropped and pummeled by Eka. It had finally happened and they were able to see the controlled rage that dwells within the Head Mistress. There was a reason that she was their leader and now they were reminded of it. She preferred to remain calm and generally travels as Serani's bodyguard, but if any of them thought she had gone soft, they no longer possessed such a thought. All of the remaining maidens drop to a knee in obedience. Eka and Cara drag the two maidens over to me and I nod to them. "Cara, you will lead your own squad of Hatyara after aiding with the training. Eka, you will resume your duties as Head of Serani's High Guard unless you wish to Head the Raksaka Faction of the Divya Hatha. I'm glad you finally let go again. I have one last order for you as the Khuna Apsara to be headed by the two of you. Identify and purge the weakness. Remind them of their loyalty and crush those who cannot be trusted. They will become training tools for the new Hatyara Faction. Is that understood?" Cara smiles and nods, "Let Your Will be done, Master. Thank you for your confidence in us." Eka nods and tells me that it will be done. I nod to them and they ask about Dō and the other maiden and I tell Cara to place them in the holding cells. I look over at Valkrist and grin. "Dō's defiance and disrespect will not go unpunished."

Serani tells me that she will remain at the temple training grounds with Dainos who is in Taja to aid with the selections for my elite order and I nod to her and tell the messenger to stay with her as well. The teenage girl nods and dashes over to Serani. She was pleased to witness the disbanding of the Khuna Apsara and the brutal beating given to Dō by Eka. Looking at Valkrist, I speak, "Lesson No. 2, identify and crush any disloyal elements in your ranks as they will poison the rest. Promote and reward the loyal ones tho. That is extremely important. It is unfortunate that I had to lose Dō tho, she was among my strongest warriors. What do you think I should do with her?"

760/5248
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:18 am

When she heard the laugh from the girl, Lura glanced over at her to see what was going on. As she makes the comment about what I had said to her, I frown faintly, which only deepens a bit as she makes the comment about my age, though I had no idea why such a thing would matter.. When she makes the comment about me getting beat up to easly I let out a light sigh as I shake my head faintly. If this where any other time and place I would do as I wish with the female, though considering she is affiliated with Mukhya, I decided against such an action. Lura watches as the girl comes over to her and she reaches out, lightly placing a hand on her shoulder, " I am sorry for my lords actions. He has... a large 'appetite' when it comes to certain things.. " She says with a soft sigh, having grown use to her lords needs in the pleasures the flesh can offer.

Now that the girl had gone to Lura's side I turn my attention to Mukhya and what he is dealing with with his female warriors. As a small fight begins to break out between the females I continue to watch, enjoying the sight of the females fighting. It seemed some did not agree with what Mukhya was doing and wished to do, while others followed him as they always have... Unfortunatly the squabble didn't last very long before it was brought to a swift end by the ones that still follow Mukhya. Slowly I shift my gaze over the females loyal to Mukhya as I listen to him give orders to the females. As he makes the comment towards me I shift my attention to him an give a faint nod as I let out a light sigh, was this something I will have to deal with at times with my pack?

When the messenger girl departs, Lura turns her attention back to Valkrist and Mukhya. With my gaze on Mukhya, I listen to his next lesson and give a faint nod. I would have to remember that for later should something like this arise.. When he inquiries as to what I think should be done to her a light sadistic grin begins to take form on my face, " You could let us play with her a bit. All your little warrioress' look like they would be fun to play with. "

Post WC: 413
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:08 am

With a "hmph" smirk, I almost dismiss his suggestion as it is a disgusting thought, but I actually give some thought to the idea. "Perhaps. If you don't annoy me too much, I might consider it. It's not like I have any further use for them past a training tool. Are you gonna do something about that wound before it gets infected and you start to stink?" I stop for a moment and I tell Serani that I am headed west to the forest for some business and she nods and tells me to be careful while I'm out. I nod and tell her to let Adrian know that I wish to see him when we return, so he should come to the Command Center for a late lunch. She nods and I turn to Valkrist to see if he or the Priestess would be taking care of that wound of his. "Valkrist, are you familiar with the Power Broker Society?" I inquire of my "frenemy" since it was very relevant to our next destination in the west. While the primary Power Broker Bazaars are located in Hejar and Tara Mura, which makes sense given their proximity to the portal and the fact that both have locations with connections to the underworld and smuggling operations with pirates and thieves in the Tara Mura region and mercenaries, bounty hunters, and the like in Hejar. I had to go and visit a "rogue sect" of Power Brokers that stay in the forest and will perform special rituals to do things that other groups either can't or won't do.

277/5525
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:19 pm

After posing the idea to let me play with his traitor, I watch Mukhya as I wait for his reaction. Having heard the comments exchanged between the two and her lords desire to 'play' with the female that rose against Mukhya, Lura glances up at Valkrist for a moment and lets out a soft sigh. It seemed Mukhya would let me do as I wish with the female if I didn't annoy him... well that may not be to hard to do, hopefully, I would much enjoy playing with the female to see how far I can push her limits and see if she would break. As the topic shifts to my injury I frown faintly. " My lord. " Lura says as she looks at Valkrist with a heavy frown. I turn my attention to Lura and sigh, " Go ahead and heal me.. " I murmur lightly as I look down at her. Lura nods and moves in front of Valkrist and shits her gaze over him for a moment before she reaches out and places a hand upon Valkrist's chest before she softly whispers a chant. After the chant a misty aura begins to surround Valkrist as Lura concentrates on healing the injuries he had incurred with his squabble with Mukhya. As Mukhya addresses me I lift my gaze from Lura and look to him as I shake my head faintly at his question, " No, I don't believe so. ". With Valkrist's wounds healed, Lura lifts her gaze to Valkrist's face and smiles faintly, " You should be fine now my lord. ". As she healed my injuries I could feel the burden of pain being lifted from my shoulders until it was no longer with in me. As she makes the comment about being finished I shift my gaze from Mukhya, looking to Lura I smile softly at her, " Thank you. " I say before leaning down and placing a soft kiss on her forehead. With a smile, Lura slowly pulls her hand from Valkrist's chest and steps back to his side after a moment. After placing a kiss upon Lura's forehead I shift my attention back to Mukhya as Lura moves back to my side.

Post WC: 372
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:37 am

Aww, how cute and demented at the same time. I mean even in my open trysts, I'm tasteful enough not to flaunt them in front of the others... well except for the members of the now disbanded Khuna Apsara that I have bedded and that is because they are almost always around me. This Priestess seems to be either fine with his behavior or more than likely unable to do anything about it. No matter though, his personal life has no bearing on my business. As I prepare to harness the energy to teleport the three of us, Adrian arrives at the training temple and makes his way over towards my location. I smile at him and speak telepathically to him. "I suggest you keep your calm. I have no time to be delayed for petty quarreling." Adrian looks at me and his thoughts are clear without the need of reading his thoughts. I nod to him and greet him, "Well good afternoon, Little Brother. How goes the delivery to Taja Academy?" Adrian turns his scowl from Valkrist to me and inquires, "Academy?" I nod to him and tell him that I have decided that the library will simply be part of the academy. "Taja Academy will be an elite training school for Cunā. By training them and guiding them, we will be able to make them stronger and they will be of greater value to this realm, both for the necessary order and advancement, but also for the necessary chaos. A world without at least a little chaos is rather boring. So what brings you to see me? I'm about to take a trip to the Western Forests and go see a group of Power Brokers that Kali informed me of. Keep an eye on things while I am gone, will you?" Adrian asks about Valkrist and I tell Adrian that he is coming with me. "Brother..." I hold up my hand to silence him and my eyes glow radiantly almost to the point of blinding anyone looking directly at them. There is a beautiful song flowing thru the air that would cause everyone to find a sense of calmness and listen to the song as I extend my right arm out to my side. A large nightingale lands on my arm and I move the bird over to my left shoulder where she perches. I stroke her feathers a bit and smile at Adrian. Three columns of light form around myself, Lura, and Valkrist and after a matter of seconds, we would vanish from the training grounds. Serani would approach Adrian upon noticing his displeasure at seeing the songbird's arrival followed by my departure after a brief exchange with the demons that left with me.

483/6008
The Master Plan! ^_^:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:14 am

As I sense the presens of Adrian, I shift my gaze to him as he approaches Mukhya. Remaining silent, I keep my gaze fixed on Adrian and as he shoots a scowl my way I return with a glare before he shifts his gaze to Mukhya. I watch Adrian for a few more moments before shifting my gaze back to Mukhya, still remaining silent as I wait for the two to finish with what they are doing so we can get back to the task at hand. Remaining at Valkrist's side, the priestess also remains silent as she looks at the two as Mukhya informes Adrian as to what he will be doing. Keeping my gaze on Mukhya I listen as he informs Adrian as to what he will be doing. When Adrian brought me up in there talks I shifted my gaze to him, it seemed I wouldn't be getting to deal with Adrain at the moment, though that was fine I can put him in his place at a latter time, for now I had other things to think upon and deal with. When I start to hear a song begin to flow through the air, I shift my gaze, searching for the source of the song. I continue shifting my gaze until it comes to rest upon a small bird that lands on Mukhya. I shift my gaze over the bird for a moment before I am engulfed by a column of light from Mukhya's teleportation spell.

Post WC: 250
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:56 am

Time: Early Afternoon

Arriving in the midst of the forests, we are standing in a clearing. I look around and make sure that the priestess with Valkrist is alright. The songbird nips at my ear to get my attention and I pull out a piece of ambrosia from a case in my pocket and feed it to her. She nips my finger playfully and I just smile at her. "This way." I take off fly north of our current location (C5), which is actually leading us towards the village of Ni'dalis. A place I tend to avoid as to not cause issues with the tribe there since we have quarreled before and I have aided them. It generally depends on who I encounter, but the group is surprisingly based near them. Looking over at Valkrist while flying, I inquire, "So what happened between you and Adrian today? He's not a fan of yours, but I haven't seen him this riled up in quite some time." The songbird crows off to the east of our location towards a denser patch of forest. Looking at her, I tell Valkrist to follow since she seems pretty adamant about it. As we continue to fly, I smile as I realize where she is going. It had been so many years since I had last visited this location. Bijali and I would take vacations to come here because we loved the area and enjoyed spending time with the spirits of the forest as well as the Cuna that lived here. "It seems that we are going to make a little pit stop first for my winged companion here."

285/6293

Master Plan ^_^:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:17 am

As the light fades, I glance around for a moment to see where Mukhya had taken us. I am met with the sight of forest so that could only mean one thing, we were still in the past, though the location he had said sounded more of the past then the future. I turn my gaze back to Mukhya when I hear him speak. Following Mukhya with my gaze I let out a soft sigh as I glance to the priestess. Lura stood next to Valkrist her gaze on Mukhya as well as he flew through the air. " Close your eyes.. " I murmur lightly as I slip an arm around Lura and pull her close to me. Lura moves against Valkrist as he pulls her close, placing her face against his chest as she closes her eyes, her arms moving around his waist. Once the priestess had a hold of me I began to raise from the ground and quickly moved through the air after Mukhya. As they lifted from the ground, Lura's grasp on Valkrist tightend as she held on for dear life. Keeping a firm grasp on the priestess I cought up with Mukhya and moved up next to him. When I hear the question from him, I smirk faintly, " He wished to challenge me.... Though your females prevented anything from happening, unfortunatly. I was ready to give a demonstration of the new powers I have gained in my absense. " Falling silent, I glance down at the priestess for a moment to make sure she is alright before turning my gaze ahead of us once again. When Mukhya tells me to follow, I give a faint nod and turn to follow after him and the bird that seemed to be leading the way. When I hear him speak again I turn my gaze to him and sigh softly, " Pit stop? " I ask as I turn my gaze to the bird.

Post WC: 328
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:06 pm

Time: Early Afternoon

I chuckle at the thought of Adrian and Valkrist fighting. While I am curious as to how much stronger Valkrist has gotten in light of our recent encounter, I do not want to see either of them hurt or be forced to hurt the other should they chose to kill one another. True, I could simply revive the fallen, but it’s the principle of the matter. Clearing my mind of such what if scenarios, I turn my focus back to the matter at hand and Valkrist’s echoing question. Nodding my head to the demon, I reply, “Yes, we are about to make a pit stop.” Emerging from the dense brush, the songbird and I would plunge towards a hot spring that is below us. Aria looks at me with a devilish grin as we near the water. Submerging into the water, my robes would each float down to tree branches similar to hanging them on wardrobe racks. My body is fully refreshed upon landing in the water and my mind waits for the coming reactions. Aria is still submerged under the water as I begin to rise to look and see if the demons would be joining us. It is quite intriguing and entertaining to see this “gathering” of two oni and two kami fly into a hot spring so close to the village of Ni’dalis. I look to find Valkrist and Lura to see if they had joined us as I wipe water and hair from my face. Upon finding them, I would speak, “Welcome to Agamana, this is where my people first arrived when we… found ourselves living in this realm.”

284/6577

Master Plan ^_^:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:09 pm

Turning my gaze back to Mukhya, I listen as he answers me, though he didn't say where this pit stop was going to be at.. As I come out of the brush with Lura I follow Mukhya as he begins diving straight for springs below us. As Mukhya heads towards the water I shift my gaze, not wishing to see him once he was no longer clothed.. " I guess this is the pit stop he is talking about. " I murmur lightly to myself as I begin to descend. " What? " Lura asks as she pulls her head from Valkrist's chest and turns her gaze, looking to the hot spring. Descending to the hot spring, I come to land on the ground next to the pool of water and finally release Lura now that I had landed. As Valkrist releases her, Lura slowly pulls away from him, her attention on the hot spring. I look down at the hot spring for a moment and let out a light sigh as I began to undress. Since it seemed Mukhya was taking time to enjoy the spring I might as well join in instead of standing around waiting. Lura turns her gaze back to Valkrist and watches as he begins to undress, " My lord? ". I glance to Lura for a moment and give a faint nod, " Go ahead. " I say before slipping into the water. Watching Valkrist undress and slip into the spring. Since Valkrist had no objection to it, Lura undresses as well and slips into the spring next to Valkrist." I had no clue such a place was in this realm. I guess I didn't find everything... "

Post WC: 284
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:15 am

Chuckling at the demon, I smirk, "You probably never would have found this place. I forgot that I had told her about this place." At the mention of her, long strands of wet flowing dark black hair emerges from underneath the water of the hot spring. She sits adjacent to me and sighs. Her voice is soft, yet strong and showing life and passion in it. There is always that hint of longing and sorrow when she speaks, "Why has it been so long since you have come to this wondrous place?" I look at Valkrist then at Aria. "First, introductions are in order, don't you think?" She nods and looks at the other two. "My name is Aira Serenada Vivace. I am the Bardess of Mandira and acting Mistress of the Bard Guild in Taja." I smirk at the last comment b/c I know how much she does not wish to run the guild. After introductions were concluded, I knew the question would come back up, so I push the conversation forward, "So how long will you be sticking around this time, Valkrist?" The question is sincere curiosity but also reference to his previous abrupt departure from my service. Wow, this water is truly invigorating. It's feels like my body is recovering just from sitting in this water and the same seems to be holding true for Aria as well. She looks over in my direction wondering why I ignored her question and wanting to press the matter further, but not at the moment. Aria has a certain knack for trying to catch me off guard with repeat questions.

287/6864
The Master Plan ^_^:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:04 pm

Leaning against the back of the spring I begin to relax in the warm water, my gaze shifting to Mukhya as he speaks up. I give a faint nod to his statement, though as a figure raises from the water I shift my gaze to the figure and frown faintly, though it only lasts for a moment before it shifts into a soft smile as I look at the female next to Mukhya. Lura is a bit surprised as someone else raises from the water next to Mukhya, though she begins to relax as the female next to Mukhya begins to speak. I listen to the female as she speaks up, though it seems she is addressing Mukhya instead of myself. When Mukhya speaks up again I glance to him for a moment though I return my gaze back to the female next to him. I give a faint nod to Mukhya's idea of introductions and as the female begins to speak I keep my gaze set on her and listen as she introduces her self. As she finishes speaking I give a faint nod, " It's a pleasure to meet you Aira. I am Valkrist. I hold no such prestiges, though I am working on gaining power in Onitoshi. I may have to take some time to come and visit you so I can listen to your singing. " I say in a kind tone of voice as I look at Aira. Lura listens to Valkrist and lightly nudges him at the comment before she speaks up, bowing her head faintly, " I am Lura. Priestess of Fenrir and follower of Lord Valkrist. " She says, glancing to Valkrist for a moment before turning her gaze back to Aira. When Lura nudged me I glance down at her but remained silent as she finishes introductions and Mukhya begins to speak again, questioning how long I will be staying this time. At first I give a faint shrug to the question, " As long as I need and feel like staying. With the ability to travel through the realms I can come and go as I please. I was thinking of starting a outpost in this realm for Cerberus. One of the quests that need to be address is how long do you need me to remain here? You of all people know what I am good at doing and what I like. " I say, glancing to Aira for a moment, " Do you have still have need for my skills? " I ask, turning my attention back to Mukhya.

Post WC: 431
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:41 pm

The question was precise and more difficult to answer now in comparison to months ago when he was in my service. As Krodha, I could condone some of what he did, but his methods are beyond impure. Valkrist is willing to do things that I am fully against, but I can never deny the potential for psychological damage that his methods allows for. I sigh as I turn my head to look at Aria who is simply enjoying the water like normal while humming and softly singing to herself. She notices my attention fixed on her and replies, "He has use, but you do not have need of him here, my lord. If he were stronger and possess more control then he would be extremely useful to you as an ally instead of a servant. I see potential, Mukhya." I nod to her and turn my eyes back to Valkrist. "In what capacity would you like to aid me and/or my people, Valkrist? Also, how do you think helping me will benefit you? I forget how much I truly enjoyed this spring." I lay my head back and just relax as we continue this conversation. I want to know what HE truly wants this time around as that may perhaps allow us to find a more beneficial common ground where both of us can gain instead of me simply dominating him to my will with no regard to his ambitions.

252/7116
The Master Plan ^_^:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:10 pm

My attention shifts to Aria as she begins to speak. As I listen to her I frown faintly at first at what she has to say. When she refers to me as a 'servant' my gaze narrows into a soft glare as I begin to softly growl at her, her comments easily stirring the anger within me. Lura listened to Aria as she spoke about Valkrist and as he started to growl she shift her gaze from Lura and glance to Valkirst for a moment before turning her gaze back to Lura, ignoring his growling since it wasn't meant for her, though she does lightly nudge Valkrist. As Lura nudges me, I glance down at her for a brief moment before turning my gaze back to Aria and listen to Mukhya as he begins to speak. Though he spoke to me and sought answers to questions, I kept my gaze on the female next to him but did listen to his questions and think upon them though my main focus was the female and the comments she had about me. As he finishes speaking, I glance to him for a moment before returning my gaze to Aria. " As I stated before, you know what capacities I am best suited for when it comes to doing things for you and your people. Though I have come to the realization that there are other needs that people have... And as such, I can do what need be done. As for the benefits, the most promising would be a simple alliance between Mandira and Cerberus. As I stated before, I wish to start an outpost in this realm and having allies I can call upon, should the need arise, would be helpful and in return I would offer the same to you. I'm sure beyond that we can work out other things that would be beneficial for both of us and our respective groups. Does that sound good enough for a servant? " I ask with a soft growl.

Post WC: 337
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:09 pm

Smiling at him as he growls at her, Aria does not waver in her gaze. She was confident enough in her own abilities, but moreso in my protective nature of her. She was my bardess after all and her sheer presence brings comfort to my city. If ANYONE thought to interfere with that, they would be met with a rude awakening. His response shifts the smile more to my face it would seem. "You frown and growl as if she spoke false. You served me and my purposes before, did you not? What do you call someone who serves another? I suggest you not get hung up on semantics, Valkrist. They will only inflame you and we both know how painful that is for you. So relax. An alliance is possible though I will admit that you will not be my equal in such. There is far more for me to offer you than for you to offer me. If I was still in my tainted form and sought to conquer in Onitoshi then you would be most beneficial. Here though, I'm basically on vacation and working to improve the lives of others. Still, your aid will be useful should the Pillars decide to return here. For now, Valkrist, concern your thoughts with how I can help you. When the time comes, you will aid me. Understood?" My thoughts now lend themselves to the prospect of training Valkrist, both as a warrior and as a leader. "Valkrist, it is not difficult to get people to follow you. The difficulty lies in keeping them following you. I will help you so that your organization will flourish. I will teach you to raise an army in this realm and solidify your position in the Underworld. Yochi Furi will allow you a refuge should you be overrun in Onitoshi. Strategy, Valkrist. That is what amasses power." I grin at him as I soak for a moment longer. It was time to return to business, but I wanted to first see if he understood what I was preparing to teach him.

375/7491
The Master Plan:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:05 am

As Mukhya begins to speak I shift my gaze back to him, taking my attention from the female with him. Though as he speaks he seeks an answer from me, I remain silent, staying any answer to his question. I begin to listen more as the topic shifts to the matter at hand. As I listen to him explain he has little use for me, though I have great use for him I close my eyes and try to relax. As I relax I let my shoulders go slack as I lean back and rest against the back of the spring, letting out a soft sigh as Mukhya continues speaking. As the topic changes to me and what I wish to do I continue to listen to him. Gazing up at the sky I bring a hand up and run it through my hair as I think over what he is saying. It seems he is always being the teacher in our partnership, always teaching me things here and there as if I am still a child.. As he finishes speaking I slowly lift my head and look to Aria for a moment before fixing my gaze on Mukhya, " You forget that we take pleasure in the pain my dear Mukhya.. As a being of distruction, I revel in the pain caused to others as well as the pain casued to myself, not only that, but I cannot be killed, death offers no sweet release for me as it does with others. " Raising a hand into the air, I use my telekenitic power to bring my kimono to me before I begin to raise out of the water, using the garment to cover my body as I exit the water, raising into the air, " Your offer sounds good Mukhya, you have always been the wise teacher and I the beast in the darkness and as such should you need me to deal with anything I shall be there to aid you. "

Post WC: 335
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:48 am

A grin slides over my face, but I do not interrupt. It is not until after he is finished speaking and confirms his aid should I require it that I respond. "Do not be so sure that you are immune to Death's Kiss. That and there are fates far worse than death. Immortality in pieces for one or trapped inside of your own mind unable to spur your body to action or your mind to task." Aria shifts back into her avian form and my garbs rise from their location. I made no such qualm about covering myself. Floating in the air facing away from Valkrist and his priestess, telekinesis is put to use for me once again as my clothes return to cover my form. Aria takes her place on my left shoulder again and I address Valkrist now that he and I are both clothed. "Destruction is but a tool. If it defines who you are, you become easy to defeat. If you continue to allow your temper to control you, you will be easy to defeat. If you cannot think past your current action, you will be easy to defeat. If you think about our clashes for instance, the battle has always ended in victory for me. It is possible that I am simply stronger than you, but that is not the factor that provides me victory in every encounter between us. It is the simple fact that when I attack you, I am anticipating the possible defenses to my attack, so that I can counter your defense before you even defend. Since you favor offense so much though, it is perhaps better for you to focus your attacks to set up better attacks. Also, consider your opponent. If you know that I can fly, how useful are your wolves, who are confined to ground attacks, going to be against me? These are the things, you need to consider in battle. We are moving again, so follow me." It is time to meet up with the Brokers, so I don't want to be late for favor from them.

351/7842

Last edited by Psi Prince on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:47 pm

Now that I am out of the water and in the air, I begin to get dressed. Lura lifts her gaze to Valkirst and begins to follow his lead, moving out of the hot spring and beginning to dress as well. I glance to Mukhya for a moment, growling softly at his first comment as I turn my attention to Lura, " If this body is no longer of use I will simply take another. " I say as I move to the ground next to Lura. Lura glances to Mukhya as well before looking to Valkirst as he comes to land next to her. As he begins to speak once again, I listen to him, his first bit of comments only making me angry, though I held back considering what he has to say.. As I listen to him I let out a soft sigh as I slip an arm around Lura and pull her close to me before I begin to raise into the air once again. Lura quickly takes hold of Valkrist as they begin to move into the ear, her eyes closing tightly as she leans into Valkrist. " Your words do hold some truth, though I can move past my own aggression. After all I did not attack the female with you even though she provoked such action from me.. I would like to play with her on my own way. " I say with a grin as I look to Mukhya, " If the wolves could fly then they would have been of use against you... And if I can strike my foe down with one single attack then there will be no need to worry about further conflict. Also, I know some of your powers, you possess the capability to render magic useless, I have encountered it before with someone else... I have found a weakness that I need to overcome. "

Post WC: 319
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:16 pm

Coming up on the meeting location, I find the group meeting with someone else, so I bring the group to land off in the near distance. Close enough for them to sense us, but hopefully not close enough to interrupt their current business. The other one with them does not seem to notice our arrival. Speaking in a slightly quieter tone since Valkrist and I should be standing right next to each other with Aria sitting on my shoulder away from him. I respond, "I hear excuses not solutions. If your wolves were this... they are not. If you could defeat an enemy in one strike, you can only do such to an opponent weaker than you or with a strike of wonderful luck. I possess many powers, so focusing on one can very easily undo you. As for Aria, no you do not wish to play with her. Let us just say that she can bring you to your knees if you underestimate her. Also, she is not a combatant. If she hurt your feelings, you are more than welcomed to take up your grievance with me. I don't mind reteaching the lesson from earlier. Think before you act, Valkrist. You know enough of my personality to know that if you actually did harm Aria, I would not stop with just harming you, I would inflict such pain on your priestess that if she ever forgave, she would serve as a constant reminder of the lengths to which I will go to protect all who loyally serve me. As a Lord, you must bear the same thoughts and cautions in mind. Your actions affect more than just you. Do not get frustrated, Valkrist. This is only the first day of your training. We have to shift your mindset and thinking from that of a warrior and operative to that of a leader. Whether you see your people as valued pieces or mere pawns, you must protect your pieces or you will give your enemy an open shot at you or your queen."

In the clearing, the meeting seems to have taken a pause as they have reached an impasse. One of the Brokers appears close to me, but at enough of a distance that he would alarm us. He bows respectfully, "Greetings, my Lord, Mukhya. It was wonderful to receive your lady. So you have powers that you no longer desire?" I nod to him. "I was told that you were the ones to talk to in such a situation b/c you are able to create a special orb that heightens my ability to train in exchange for my current powers. I brought the agreed upon fee." The Power Broker nods to me and replies, "Yes, my lord. We can create an RPX Orb and implant that into your body after extracting and valuing the unwanted powers. The fee that was discussed will no longer be necessary if the Lord will aid us in our current predicament." I nod to him, "I am listening." The Power Broker tells me that the man over there has a power that they would like to replicate, but he will only allow such if they can get him some battle experience. He tells me that they do not engage in battle anymore unless they are attacked. "And so, the cost of your aid in my predicament is my aid in yours and thus his?" The Power Broker nods cautiously. Hmm... it would save coins and I'm sure there has to be some annoying mercenary faction that needs to be removed from the realm of the living. Nodding to him, "I find these terms acceptable. I would be glad to help fellow Power Brokers."

657/8499
The Master's Plan:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Falling silent, I hold Lura close to me as I follow after Mukhya as he leads the way to some place he needed to go. I wasn't sure where we had came or what Mukhya intended to do here, though since we had business to tend to and matters to discuss I had joined him. As he begins to speak to me, I listen to him, frowning faintly at his first comment. As he speaks of the female, Aria, I listen more closely as he speaks of how I wouldn't wish to mess with her. I continue to listen as he continues and as he begins to speak of not only injuring myself but also doing harm to Lura I let out a threatening growl as I begin to tense up. Listening to the two, Lura looks to Mukhya as he makes the comments about causing her injury. Turning her gaze from Mukhya, Lura looks back to Valkrist, having not left his side since he had not let go of her. Feeling Valkrist tense up, Lura lightly patted his arm, " Calm down my lord. " She says softly to Valkirst. I turn my attention to Lura as I hear her speak to me. I let out a soft growl at her words and though I don't calm down as she had said I restrain myself from doing something to Mukhya, at least for the time being. As he finishes speaking, I let out another growl, " If you do anything to Lura I will burn you alive Mukhya and should you come back, I will hunt you down and do it again. I will learn how to heal just to keep you alive so you can burn longer and live through every excruciating moment. And that is just what I will do to you. I will take your little bird after I am done having my way with her, I will turn her into a little snack and after I finish, I will bring her back to life so she can relive every moment of it. I will take her frail human body and play with it while in my true form, not only will I do that but I will take her back to Onitoshi and let my friends play with her as well. " I say, expressing my anger in a rather select and colorful set of words rather then expressing it in the form of action and getting into another meaningless squabble with him. Since I had no buisness with the men here I simply remained silent and watched Mukhya as he spoke with the men and tended to his buisness with them.

Post WC: 447
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:02 pm

The Power Broker had gone back to work out the deal with his partners and the sage. Once he is far enough away, I turn to Valkrist with a grin on my face. My eyes begin to glow as I speak, "Is that what you think you would do?" My mind lashes out violently at the wolf demon with such a wrath that if his mind was a wall, it would crumble. {Mind Reaver} My plan is to bring him to his knees under the fierce pressure being inflicted. I had heard many threats and accusations as to what he would do to me, but I heard nothing now. Aria takes on a clothed humanoid appearance before me and speaks, "Stay your wrath, Mukhya. I lend no weight to his idle threats. I am in no danger from him." My fierce glowing eyes turn to Lura as I contemplate inflicting pain on her. Aria reads my eyes and moves to stand in between my gaze and Lura. "No, Mukhya. What offense has she committed? How has SHE wronged you? You cannot punish a servant for the misdeeds of their master. It is not your way." I want to crush his crush as I continue to hold the mental grip on him, but I release it. "Be happy that I have business to conduct. If you ever forget your place again, I will show you what you WISH you were capable of, Valkrist. You are going to continue pushing at a force greater than yourself until you are destroyed by your foolishness. I do not suggest it." I release the mental hold that I have on him and Aria looks at my eyes that still hold a strong ferocity to them. She places her hand on my chest and my eyes close. When they open they are no longer glowing as radiantly.

The Power Brokers are visited by a shinobi looking individual that speaks privately with one of them. The two seem to conclude on agreed upon terms from the amount of nodding and the exchange of pouches. The Broker that approached us early would be heading back over in a moment. He could sense the tension between Valkrist and I and intelligently did not wish to be caught up in the midst of it. Aria remains in a position to try and keep my side of the hostilities to a minimum so that business could be conducted.

433/8932
The Master's Plan:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next