Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male
Number of posts : 265
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) Empty
PostSubject: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:58 pm

The wheels of my car bounced over the hard wasteland as we made our way out to the site. It had taken a lot of time and research but I'd found references to a chamber out in the desert. And I was more than happy to be one of the first out there. Or rather I hoped we were the first ones to find it. This place was different, but dangerous. Thankfully I had extra gas tanks in the back so we weren't about to be stuck out in the middle of nowhere. Checking the GPS coordinates I nodded and pulled the car to a stop before opening the door. Stepping out into the bright sunlight my eyes narrowed before I slipped my favorite sunglasses on over my eyes.

"Well we're here. Now we just have to find the entrance to this freaking chamber or vault or whatever the hell it is." I said, getting a shovel out of the back. "I really hope we are going to be able to get out of here, you know? Who knows, we might even find some jewels or something, then we can live our lives in the lap of luxury! Ya know?"

200/1000
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:16 pm

Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) MeisBoxTop
It would have been a bit superfluous to have been in her usual attire. Today exclusively, she'd been wearing a general pink shirt with denim shorts. Sandals seemed most appropriate for the terrain. Her hair remained out as usual. A casual pair of sunglasses, the pair she usually wore anyway, were adorning her face even within the confines of the car. Often had she suggested using her car but they seemed to usually use his anyway. It was fine; she didn't care too much for driving, anyway. He seemed to know the way there better than her, needless to say.

Getting out of the car, she looks around. It was hot out. Her skin writhes with a sweaty sensation she didn't like. Her nose wrinkles and she grimaces as she is strangulated by the crisp air. She tosses a nonchalant look towards Leon. With the amount of time spent with him he'd begun to notably rub off on her. "I'll bet. Maybe then I can buy that sniper rifle I really want." Apparently her logic was fuck the mansion, expensive car, whatever, and bring on the excessively large guns for her size. "Could you imagine? It's the .50 cal. A spirit would not want to be in the way of that when I shoot it." In fact, she did have her guns on her at the moment. Since it wasn't in the city necessarily, both guns were apparent on a belt strapped crudely around her. It couldn't fit the definition of a 'holster'. There was something that was concealed underneath a cloth sheath. She picks up a shovel since she didn't intend on standing around and doing nothing. "Ready when you are."

293/293
Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) MeisBoxBottom
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:35 pm

"First of all there's nothing that tells us it's underground. The shovels are in case we have to dig something up or out, in case of an emergency. But think carefully, about the lay of the land. This place all used to be... Different. Let's see, Uh...Over there." I say, pointing at a small outcropping of stone.

Moving forward toward them I tossed a bottle of water over my shoulder toward her so she could drink. I knew she didn't like being sweaty, and the water would help keep her cool, though she'd still sweat from the looks of it all. She'd been doing quite well in her training and I couldn't wait to find what we could find and get our own place all for the two of us. Coming to a stop at the outcropping I frowned, looking over it. There were symbols and seals over it. Running my hand over it I frowned, before I hit something. There was a click and I immediately felt stupid.

The ground under me gave way almost instantly and I found myself falling. Screaming part way down I watched the world shift to red before my wings formed my fall slowing before I came to a stop. dusting myself off I took my flashlight out of the backpack I wore before turning it on. Looking around I quirked an eyebrow.

"Well... There's air here, but it's stale!" I called up at her. "Whatever is in here, is pretty well... How can I put this... Ancient!"

454/1000
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:16 pm

Her attention is prompted to look towards the outcropping of rocks. In fact, it almost made her not ready for the water bottle that is jettisoned towards her. Quickly turning her attention towards it, she catches it with her hand upon convenient reflex. The abruptness did not seem to bother her seeing as her mind was elsewhere; probably on the content of the bottle. She twists the cap off and takes several sips before putting it back on. It was cold and it was sufficient to keep her cool. Stabbing the shovel into the ground, she watches as Leon moves towards the stone.

She actually followed behind a little bit, but seemed to tread more prudently. She occupies herself by surveying their general vicinity to see if there was anything else notable about it. With so many guns and being out in this listless expanse she almost felt like a cowgirl. "What's over there..." Whatever she'd been about to say had been cut off by the sudden clicking sound that she was sure was audible to the both of them.

Jogging up to the spot, still holding both items in her hands, potent worry becomes obvious in her eyes. "What did I say about being careful, damnit!" Sombre irritation is apparent in her voice. "I'm coming down." Apparently this was not a consensual thing since she'd just leaped...Almost leaped. She'd actually kind of tripped, ending up falling. Her shovel more or less fell down and would measly miss Leon. What would not miss him, however, was her. Her own scream reverberates through her fall. Having landed on him, she tries to recuperate. "Fucking hell!" She winces a bit noticeably.

285/578
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:34 pm

My attention is drawn to the walls as I look at the markings there. They were rather strange, but somehow I felt like I knew them. It was almost like seeing something that I'd always known. It was strange but whatever they were it didn't matter. Glancing up at her words I frowned.

"Is that concern I hear?" I called. "Wait.. How the hell do you plan on. OH SHIT!"

Slipping to one side I avoided her shovel, frowning down at it before looking back. My arms extended catching her as she came down, only to knock me on my ass under the force of the impact. Her weight was nothing to me, but she'd fallen a good distance. Grunting as I hit the ground my eyes squeezed shut.

"OW! I fell on my keys!" I complained, my body rolling so I wasn't on them anymore.

Shifting with her in my lap I blushed, staring into her eyes as my eyes opened. Blinking I gulped staring at her, the only light around us that of my flashlight. She was so beautiful, and I wouldn't deny that I wanted her, but she no doubt knew that. Especially with the way my third leg was responding under her body.

661/1000
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:41 pm

Her eyes were more or less closed for a lot of the time. When he rolled that caused her to move with him. Though, her position had shifted in a way that made her end up on his lap. The only reaction she can really muster is blushing furiously. Though the tide of events brought of a small smile to her face. Even she couldn't necessarily see in the darkness since that required her augmented eyes to be doing their job. Being rather conservative, she didn't feel like wasting energy on doing so.

As she looks towards him she, probably for the first time in a while, begins to laugh. "Yeah, and I probably just fell on your erection." She never even remembered using crude mannerisms like these until the past few weeks. His third leg undeniably could be felt underneath her. When she stops laughing she just starts to look at him awkwardly. She'd demonstrated three emotions so far she'd never thought she was capable of since a certain incident; embarrassment, humour, and happiness. There was another feeling that could probably relate to the last one.

Then, she kisses him. Passion seems to be intact when she does so. When she were to break the kiss, she looks at him and speaks. Her voice is almost sad. "Why did you pick me?" She shakes her head solidly. "I'm a girl with a dead family that's seeking out vengeance on someone who she has no idea the whereabouts of or who they are. I'm selfish, and I usually sever bonds to prevent myself from being hurt like when my family died. With you, I don't want to do that. Even though I've been tempted because...I'm scared of losing you." Mei looks towards him deeply.

305/883
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:57 pm

"Nobody wants to lose anything." I said, staring at her gently.

I was surprised to say the least. She had never been this honest with me. She was afraid? Well there was something wrong with that. Leaning in close I nuzzled against her neck gently before I kissed her shoulder. She was afraid and here I was, with her in my arms. And as aroused as I was, and possibly her too, I had to be strong. I smiled as I held her gently in my arms my eyes closing as I whispered in her ear.

"You will never lose me. Because I will always be there for you. Always. Even if I died, I would find a way back to you Mei. Now and forever. I didn't pick you, we picked each other. And I'm glad you picked me. There are plenty of people out there living life as normal people. If you could call anything normal, that is. You're not as selfish as you want to think you are. And you haven't severed bonds with me. And if you do, I'll stalk you until I die and then I'll just come back and haunt you." I say, smirking gently at her. "Let's find out what's going on here, and see what we can find for us here, okay? When we get of here, I'm going to show you the greatest time of your life."

897/1000
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:04 am

She continues to hold him tight as he showered her with affectionate gestures. She appeared to be a lot more receptive to it at this point. He may have been aroused, but he wouldn't necessarily be alone with this; she, too, had been, to her dismay, in this state. The girl did not know what had taken over her but she'd given herself up to her emotions. The feeling of being embraced noticeably makes her happy. As much as she wanted to give into her inner feelings, she could not until they'd achieved here what they wanted to achieve.

His words were extremely reassuring. Throughout his speech she appears to be, in general, astonished. His finalizing statement is responded to with a faint nod. "I'm sure we both know of the prerequisites." She clings onto him a bit tighter. "If this is all true, you won't stray to any other female." Looking up, she deeply looks into his eyes. It was extraordinary how these feelings had almost been magnetically pulled out of her. "Just as I won't consider digressing my interests to any other guy. It's not like there's anyone else, anyways." Her gaze elongates, happily. "Thus, I grant you full permission to call me yours, as you are mine. This fact will be written in blood, engraved in stone, regardless if death were to occur."

234/1117
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:14 am

"I'll get you a ring when we get out of here. Who knows, if I find what I think we'll find you'll have a huge diamond on it too." I said.

Lifting her I got to my feet before putting her on her own. Squeezing her ass I kissed her neck gently before I moved toward a large cover stone. This thing had to be blocking the only other way in or out. And I was going to find out what it was. My red shift reactivated before I wedged my shoulder up against the cover stone. Pushing slowly my eyes squeezing shut as I pushed, slowly rolling it back as I groaned. Even with my enhanced strength it was difficult. But it was sliding back, so it didn't hurt. Situation wise, not physically.

Physically this thing hurt like a mother fucker. my muscles screaming at me as I moved it with everything I had. As it rolled back I smirked back at Mei, loving the opportunity to show off for her. Slipping out of the way I stepped into the small hallway beyond it.

"Let's go."

1084/1000
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:10 pm

"Exquisite..."
A light smile adorns her expression as she's put onto her feet once again. Her ass being grabbed and squeezed makes her gasp slightly. Closing one eye and panting, beginning to get a little bit hot from the things he'd been doing to her, she has to put a wedge in her progress to keep herself on track. Watching him as he began to move the heftily weighted obstacle out of the way, her eyes appeared moderately amused as she crosses her arms below her chest. Twisting the cap off of her thankfully saved water, she takes a sip from its contents. Of course, someone like her would only abide by the consumption of water. "Not bad, not bad."

Mei follows along and gives a nod in response. As she puts her augmented vision finally to use the dim lighting doesn't become a problem to her. "I can see fine in the dark. If you start to have navigational problems, I can aid with that."

169/1286
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:02 pm

"That's why I have a flashlight." I said, pointing it at her before I pointed it back down the hall. "But does it feel like it's getting cramped in here to you? You know, like the walls are closing in or something?"

The light flickered, going out before I banged it against my palm lightly. She'd completely vanished from around him. He frowned, looking around. Light began to form ahead of me my eyes hooding as I raised my hand protectively. There she stood in front of me, my eyebrow quirking. Something seemed off about her, but it looked like her certainly.

"How'd you get over there?" I asked, stepping forward only to fall into a pit trap

My eyes turned red and my wings formed, catching myself in mid fall. Growling I flew up to the other side of the trap, frowning. She'd lead me into a trap and all she was doing was standing there? No, it wasn't Mei, her eyes were normal!

"You aren't my Mei. So who the hell are you?" I demanded the image of Mei vanishing.

1266/1000
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Her brow furrows notably. To be honest, she hadn't noticed the light go out all that swiftly since her eyes were already accustomed to the darkness. Perceiving that the light had went out, her expression turns into more a grimace. That didn't explain why Leon had been apparently seeing her over there. "What are you talking about?" Mei questions weirdly as she takes several steps forward. Though, when he fell, she'd just come to a stop. Her heart felt like it dropped but it was revealed to her that he was capable of flight. Her confusion locks her tongue, preventing her from speaking.

"What are you talking about?" She'd almost thought that he was talking to her with the latter question. "I'm back here. How do I get over that? Is it small enough for leaping distance or do I have to take another route?" Mei asks, partially dismissing the paranormal matter that was currently happening. The girl begins to survey her vicinity to see if there was anything to help her get over.

179/1445
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:50 pm

"Wait what?" I asked, turning back to her my eyes wide.

She was just in front of me and now she's behind me! Frowning I looked back and forth, between where the spirit had been before and where she was now. Dumbfounded was not a strong enough word. Confused out of my fucking mind was more accurate but it wasn't a word it was a phrase. Tapping my chin lightly I frowned standing there. Tilting my head I closed my eyes breathing slowly.

"You can jump it, it's only big enough to fall into." I said, extending my hand out to her.

This way if she failed to make the jump, she wouldn't actually fall. I liked to think I was strong enough to pull her out of a pit. But if something happened that I couldn't stop, then the least I could do was buy time for her to escape.

When she's across I turn my attention back to the path ahead of us frowning as we approached a large glowing stone. Stepping toward it I ran my hand over it. The growlancer warped, taking the form of brass knuckles. Drawing my hand back my eyes blazed red. As I brought my arm forward I hit the thing with everything I had, my arm sinking into it, up to my elbow, as cracks webbed over the stone.

Pulling my arm back I watched as it began to fall apart around us, parts of it slamming against the ground around us.

1517/1000
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:24 am

Mei glances towards the pit. Actually looking at it with her advanced visual perception she was able to decipher that, yes, the fall wouldn't kill her even if she missed. Unless he meant that, when it was big enough to fall into, that was the size of the surface she'd fall into. Nevertheless she now appears to be confident. Inhaling, she tosses the bottle over the pitfall. Then, she watches as Leon had extended his hand. The tossing motion had been for the purpose of making her presumably more aerodynamic with her jump. A stout leap makes her feel slightly dumb for making preparation for the jump. Even though she didn't seem to need it, she took Leon's hand upon landing anyways. She picks up her bottle, dusting it off.

"Nice! Check that out." Mei comments as they approach what looked to be a large stone. Her expression seems to diminish slightly as he ended up punching it. "Nevermind." She retorts to the strike as the stone begins to fall apart.

Walking to the area beside him, she looks towards him briefly. She takes a sip from the water bottle as she surveys what was beginning to be revealed in the aftermath of the rock's shattering. "What's with earlier? You were talking to me as if I were in front of you."

228/1673
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:57 pm

"I could have sworn you were. It was strange, I didn't know what the hell was happening around me. One minute you were ahead of me, another you were behind me, and so on. It was really creepy, as if something were taunting me about you." I said, my brow furrowing as the stone fell apart.

Behind the the stone was a large chamber, the walls made of some kind of living material that pulsed. It looked like flesh, even with blood running along and through the material around us. Stepping forward I noticed something open up before I stepped back quickly, a long claw-like spike extending, jabbing out where I had been a moment before.

"Okay. So walking is out of the question." I said, my brass knuckles returning to the form of the ring around my middle finger.

1657/1000
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:19 pm

"Odd. We may not be alone, then." Mei says whilst raising a brow. Crossing her arms, she remains wordless. The stone continues to fall apart, and what was behind it definitely caught her attention. A grimace appears on her face, primarily because of the living material the walls were made out of. Alternatively, there was blood running down them like some sort of gore horror movie. Then, something jabbed out from it, nearly hitting Leon hadn't he eluded it. Mei's face is slightly pale. It was an eligible assumption that this was a result of her disgust.

Mei would place her hand on the handle of her revolver. "I can probably anticipate how you're going to solve this. Yet, if this doesn't work, I'm just going to shoot this more dead than it already looks." She distinctly explains as she gazes towards Leon.

148/1821
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:17 pm

"How would you suggest I get around this? I can only fly so far." I asked, frowning at her.

True, I could fly but my speed and distance was limited. And it would take me a few minutes to recharge. It was difficult to say the least, but I wasn't about to give up yet. Frowning I looked around. There was a dais in the middle of the room, with what looked like a cage in it. I couldn't see what was in it but I knew enough that whatever this room was protecting it was over there. I looked around and stepped forward and back again, timing the opening of the hole and spike.

It was just a few seconds, but there was no telling what direction that others would point in. My eyes narrowed before I took a deep breath my body shaking as I drew on my demonic blood. Rushing forward I watched for any openings ahead of me. When I saw one I jumped, my wings forming to throw me up into the air and then toward the dais. Landing in a roll I turned, my body narrowly avoiding a spike as I came down. Coming up I froze looking around.

"This is going to suck."

1867/1000
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:44 pm

Uselessly, Mei merely shrugs in response to his question. She scans her vicinity, but keeps her eye on Leon as he seemed to be trying to figure out the mechanics of this room. He wouldn't be alone in this attempt as she is baffled by how intricate this place was. When he lands and rolls, she cannot help but to plaster an expression that seemed to imply she was wearily humouring, her brow escalating a bit.

"Let'ssee..." Mei begins to walk around, keeping away from the thing that kept on projecting spikes. "We have a dais with a cage, a flesh wall, and essentially, darkness." It seemed like she was trying to clarify what she was seeing more than note it. "I can't say I can see the connection between these things right now."

Mei pulls out her revolver. Aiming at the bleeding wall, she cocks the gun and pulls the trigger. The gun fires a round towards it. By now he should know the rushes she gets from shooting things overall. Even if it didn't work it would have made her feel cooler than she had previously. She notably does this shot with one hand, the other nonchalantly holding the water bottle. "Boom. Hehehe..."
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:59 pm

"MOVE YOU IDIOT!" I shouted, turning back to her as the spike that had nearly hit me retreated.

Terrified I looked past her. A hole opened, and I had no doubt that she'd be impaled if she didn't move. I wanted to turn back but at this point it wasn't going to happen. I'd never make it in time. I kept willing her to move, my body frozen with fear. Whatever these spikes were, they appeared to be a defense mechanism, and by attacking this organism she was drawing attention to herself.

My chest tightened my body shaking as I stared helplessly at her, my goal forgotten. But it was strange, I could see it from her perspective, feel the trigger squeeze in my hand even though I didn't have a weapon.

1999/1000
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:40 am

The sudden voice is actually probably the subordinate thing to pull her attention to what was assaulting her. An elusive movement would enable her to get out of the way of the sudden spike; albeit it was an extremely close call. Some stray filaments of hair from her bangs descend to the ground feebly, gravity seizing them as they plummted from their source. From a cut on her cheek, which stung more than what she imagined, blood seeped like sap from a tree. The slight burst of adrenaline deters her from feeling that pain until a few moments later. Her eyes are wide in shock and her face is pale.

It was strange. She seen the spike come up, but not from her point of view. It was from Leon's visual perspective, the first person to notice the spike, that she'd seen from, to move out of the way in time.

Mei snaps her attention to Leon. "Who the fuck are you calling an idiot?" She retorts with irritation, her lips contorted into a frown. "Don't just stand with your feet in the dust. What's the plan of action?"

193/2269
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:56 am

"STOP SHOOTING THE WALLS! IT'S ATTACKING BECAUSE YOU SHOT IT!" I demanded.

"CHUUUUUUUUUUUCKU!" a voice calls from behind me, echoing in the chamber around us.

Turning slowly I look to the dais, my eyebrows knitting. On the dais, in the cage was a small green, dog looking thing. But it was on it's hind legs, dancing. It looked like the hula or something like that.

"What the fuck is that?" I said, quirking an eyebrow.

Leaping up again I landed on the dais, the spikes all retreating when I touched down. Frowning down at the thing in the cage my ring transformed, forming into my katana before I lightly jabbed the spirit. It just looked up at me and tilted it's head.

"Chucku?"

2122/1000
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:22 am

Her lips part to yell something aggressive back in response, but she is interrupted by, as a grand understatement, something peculiar. Her attention is craned in the general direction of the noise. Her brow furrows even more as she sees what's in the cage on top of the dais.

Mei would relocate her position to Leon. She hadn't particularly shot at the wall anymore, so perhaps she'd be forgiven and that would make he ineligible for anymore abrupt spike assaults. "Well truth be told, I don't exactly research green dog plush dolls. Thanks." She sarcastically responds as she puts her gun back into its holster. She takes out a different gone from the other holster. She would push a magazine into the bottom and prepare the bullet afterwards. It more or less gave birth to the question, 'What the fuck was she going to do?'

So she shot it, too. Right after it preached its ... sound, and directly in the face. Mei would be oblivious to whatever outcome would rise from this. "It's dead. That's what it is. Now, I wanna go home! LEON."

191/2460
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:42 am

"I know, I know. You're pissed because we didn't have any kind of treasure. But we have each other, right?" he asked, smiling at her gently.

"Chucku..." it said as it got back up.

The blood splatter and brain matter was gone, nothing there! It's wound, the hole in it's head was GONE! Just up and healed. Instant regeneration. I had never seen it before, nor even heard of rumors. But here I was witnessing it. I jabbed it with my katana before withdrawing the blade, the creature bleeding badly as it fell over, in exaggerated motions. A second later it got up and saluted.

"Chucku!"

2228/1000
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:21 am

Mei would make it so the gun was no longer prepared with a dexterous movement. It is put right back into the holster on her leg. "Hmm," She would begin, looking towards him. "You as a treasure? I would not mind that." She'd begun to get closer to him, but she intervenes herself as she looks at what should have been pretty dead. Her eyes elongate to display that she was not content with this.

Secondly, she would watch as the katana was jabbed into it. Her expression contorts back into a grimace. "I take that back. When you asked what this is, it wasn't a bad question." Mei says, her eyes widened as though she were baffled, amused, or both. She contemplates for a while.

"This is the first time I've wanted to kill something from the stupid look on its face alone." Her words are surprisingly calm even though, referencing this green thing, they were spat with a notable venom. It was hard to take seriously when it was something that essentially looked like a toy, yet she appears oblivious to the humour of repeatedly killing something that looked so abnormally 'slow'. "I would generally prefer killing it by shooting it, but that doesn't seem like it'll work. Speaking of which, why don't we throw it at the wall and use it as a decoy or something for the spikes? Seeing as this room looks like the only way out of here."

250/2710
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:51 am

"Yeah sure." I said, smirking at her before opening the cage that the living plush doll was in.

As soon as I opened the cage it looked up at me and jumped. It hit me over the head with it's arm before kicking off my face. It did the same to Mei before landing in a broken heap. Getting up it began dancing again, this time almost like disco. He danced around as if doing some kind of strange ritual or something.

Shrugging I put my foot on top of his head before putting pressure on, pressing down on him. I crushed the little bastard and kicked him out into the room but none of the spikes came up. Glancing at her I moved forward, and froze when I saw my own back! Turning back to her I just stared at her, blinking not sure what had happened.

"Can you..?"

2378/1000
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:52 pm

And now, it'd probably been one of the few times she's wanted to separate the torso of something from its body. She laughs cruelly as she watches it get crushed and thrown at the wall. Albeit, no spikes had come up. Her expression is one of confusion as she attempts to figure out the mechanics of this extremely fickle location. Several blinks would ensue as she did recall herself feeling something. She thinks that she understands just what he was asking her.

"I just felt like something was crushed beneath my foot." Mei states in bewilderment as she puts her handgun back into its respective holster. Her face suddenly freezes up as though she were effected by abrupt astonishment. Her brow furrows as she begins to become weary of this place completely. "And now I just seen myself through your perspective." She flicks her hair back. "Even though it was an amazing sight." In vain she would state.

160/2870
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Frowning, I stared at her taking in every inch of her before I stuck my tongue in my cheek before biting down. Not hard enough to bite down, but enough to cause a jolt of pain to see if she would react to it. When I saw her do it, my eyes narrowed.

"Whatever this thing just did, it... Try doing something to yourself. Bite your tongue, slap your knee, do something." I said, watching at her.

I waited for whatever might come, breathing slowly as I smiled lightly. I stood there, my eyes narrowing as I glanced down at Chuck who was now pulling on my leg, pointing elsewhere. Looking to where he pointed I frowned as a door opened.

"What's through there?" I asked.

But true to whatever the hell he was Chuck just pointed and struck a pose like some kind of super hero.

"Chuck! Chucku-chuck! Chuck-chuck-chuck-chuck!" he said.

2530/1000
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:53 pm

Mei moves her tongue around in her mouth, and as she does she cups her hand around her lips. Her brow furrows as though she'd just bit her tongue or something. Though to say the least, and judging by her expression, it seemed that she was confused by this. She looks to be more confused by what Leon had just asked her to do. Slowly, she would nod in response to his comment.

She would raise her finger, sliding it along the cut that was put on her cheek by the spike from before. This smears blood around her cheek and stains the porcelain skin of her finger a murky red, but more importantly, arouses an acute pain on her face. She winces, probably have preferred, afterwards, to have not done that. It was done notably wordlessly. Then, she would visually probe the happenings to follow. "Why?"

The little green thing warrants a long, prolonged glare from her, almost tinged with suspicion. "There's only two things we could do. Go through that door, or go back and probably not be able to get out."

Mei would approach him from the rear, climbing onto Leon's back. Apparently piggybacks weren't a consensual thing. She wraps her arms around him. "Can I? Wow, thanks for the offer." She would say, even though she'd received no invitation at all.

230/3100
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:14 am

Frowning I brought my hand to my cheek and growled as she climbed onto me like some kind of horse. Frowning over my shoulder I began to walk forward before I found it even heavier on my back. Chuck had jumped up and was sitting on top of Mei's head, just looking around like he was supposed to be there. I know because I can feel him as if he were on my own head.

Hauling them on my back I made my way through the opening Chuck had indicated, finding myself walking down a long dark hallway. This was really going to piss me off if I fell into another hole. I don't know if I could fly with them on my back. Chuck I would gladly drop but I couldn't very well reach him. I shook my head as I went, wanting so badly to kill that thing but every time we'd tried it just got up a second later.

Shaking my head I carried her down the hall only to find myself surprised as the smooth stones of the temple began to become more course, and rough, like the walls of a cave. My eyes narrowed as I looked around. Up ahead I could see a light though it seemed to be pretty damned distant, though I was rather hopeful we'd be out of there soon and not terribly far from the car. At least there I had a cooler full of bottled water. When going to the desert you must prepare.

2785/1000
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:01 am

Mei definitely seems to approve of him putting up with her audacity. As though it were a reward warrant from his saintly services, she would keep herself warmly embracing him. Even though she wasn't very heavy that did not mean that, after all of this travel, especially in the desert, it wouldn't be arduous. Getting her way does seem to make her seem relatively content. Content was a good way to describe it, since it also didn't seem to be much more than that.

Then something was on her head. Her eyes narrow exceptionally as she attempts to look upwards. Mei couldn't do much of anything and this fact blatantly irritates her, a grave expression substituing the passiveness she had before. The girl could look more than fairly menacing when her eyes were marked with irritation. Then, she suddenly feels a much larger weight on her back. She clenches her teeth and makes some sort of noise.

"Why does it feel like someone's on my back?" As the feeling fades, as though she could control it a bit more, she stabilized and felt a feeling of relief. She resumes her normal hold as she continued to piggyback on him. Her brow quirks as though she'd thought of something. Then, she begins to reach down Leon's body, lower, lower, and lower. When she gets below his waist, almost falling off with how oddly positioned she was on his back at this point, she squeezed the area where his concealed third leg would be at. Her eyes widen.

"That felt SO weird..."
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:30 am

"Ahh! Shit!" I said.

My knees buckled. Her grabbing my crotch was the last thing on my mind and while piggyback rights weren't all that hot, I had my hands on her ass so I was able to cop a feel. But the grab was the last straw. My hands shot out in front of me releasing her as I caught myself, barely. Sitting back up I looked at her, quirking an eyebrow gently. I frowned before I shrugged and picked her up again.

I sighed and carried her in my arms now, smiling gently at her before heading into the light, out of the cave. Stepping out into the sunlight I frowned, looking around. Chuck was nowhere to be seen at all. But there was some strange sound, and I couldn't help but wonder what the sound of an engine would be doing in the desert before I felt like a real dumbass.

"Oh fuck..." I said, before ducking.

My car drove over the outcropping off to our left, the vehicle soaring over our heads before coming to a stop, Chuck in the driver's seat. Jumping up the first thought through my head is, 'You son of a bitch' then when my rage leaves I find myself wondering, 'How the fuck did he reach the pedals?'

3002/1000
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:47 am

More or less, she'd almost ended up on the ground somehow. Her peculiar position when she made that grab, and how he'd released her didn't help one bit. She lands barely, and the way she landed on her foot seemed to make her ankle eligible for injury. Mei does not make an audible noise to signify her pain, but does noticeably wince. Her automatic reaction as to reach for her ankle and apply pressure to attempt to subdue to the pain, but she found herself intervened as she was picked up, this time from a differentiating position. Her face does have a weird expression after having simultaneously felt what it felt like to be feeling her ass from his perspective.

Being carried with an ankle that was probably going to swell was at least comforting emotionally. It wasn't like there was going to be ice around in the middle of the desert. She opened her mouth like she was going to say something that mattered. Yet, she stops when she realizes something. She couldn't feel that thing on her head anymore. Several blinks would ensue upon realization. Her eyes begin to survey the area, but then she realizes that it wasn't her eyes surveying it. Again, she was seeing this through Leon's perspective. They both seemed to at least know what was going on here.

Mei didn't have to duck since she was in his arms and was positioned low enough already. Closing her eyes she would pull herself closer to him as she was carried as though attempting to keep herself from seeing whatever was going to happen, as it would make it any less terrifying.

"I have no idea what we've done down there. Yet, doesn't it feel like we did something for something down there?" Mei had a sort of stagnant, odd feeling in her gut. "A tad bit unnerving. Needless to say, let's prioritize getting that vehicle back before that thing destroys it."
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:56 pm

"Who knows, it might not hurt to keep him around. But you're right. Out of my car fucker." I said, carrying Mei to the car.

I moved to the passenger side before I opened the door. Setting her in the seat I looked deep into her eyes, blushing gently. She was so beautiful, even when she was like this. Leaning in I kissed her lips gently, my hand caressing her cheek softly. I loved her so very much, and wanted her to to know that she was the most important thing in the world to me. Breaking the kiss I frowned, feeling something strange. Like I was being watched.

Glancing over at my seat I frowned, my eyes narrowing as I looked at Chuck. Closing Mei's door I moved to my side. Picking Chuck up I threw him on the ground with all my strength, my eyes glowing bright red. My hand extended toward him, black flames erupting from my open palm, spraying down on the spirit that had annoyed me to no end in just one day.

"CHUUUUCK! Chuck chuck chuck!" he screamed as he ran around in a circle, as if that would put them out.

After a minute he fell over, seemingly dead as the flames began to go out. Climbing into the car I sighed, rubbing my eyes.

"Maybe he isn't going to come back this time?" I asked.

But before she could say anything Chuck flew in through the open window in my door, landing in Mei's lap. He looked happy at least. I gave up with a sigh, unlocking the windows so Mei could throw him out if she chose to. I hit a few commands into my GPS unit and started the drive back home. At the very least I'd found a treasure. One that was very important. Mei.

3308/1000
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:57 pm

The look would be returned, her attention pooling towards his eyes. As she kissed back his lips would become sovereign in the gesture, yet, this feeling of anxiety washed her over. Just as he'd acquired a grave expression so had she, her brow furrowing as she surveyed around her until she localized Chuck with her eyes. It seemed that Leon had gotten to him before she could. As he was consumed into flame Mei's head tilts, signifying her curiosity as she continued to observe the fire's progress. Then, with sheer audacity he'd landed on her lap. Her apathetic expression seems to imply that at first she wasn't going to do anything to the critter.

Mei would open her door. Grabbing the green creature by its neck and placing it between the car door, she would slam the door shut on it. Several times she would do that before grasping it viciously with her hand and jettisoning it somewhere behind them, in the car. "Doesn't look like it's gonna die anytime soon. Maybe that'll shut it up for a while, though." She would comment as she gave a faint, awkward smile towards Leon. Being watched by that Chuck thing certainly did not seem to be taken happily by either party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)   Itumo issho ni 3(Blue) Empty

Back to top Go down

Itumo issho ni 3(Blue)
Page 1 of 1