Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Look But Dont Touch (Blue)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Look But Dont Touch (Blue) Empty
PostSubject: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:38 am

Look But Dont Touch
The White Demon Returns

Again I find myself teleporting back to the future, though the place posed such a threat to me, it was still rather exiting to come here and see what might happen. Unlike the past, there were things here that could really do harm to me and a group of people here seeking out demons to kill them, that was something I didn't like, though the care for other demons was not so much my worry as it was there's, it was my well being that was something I liked to ensure. So, why not come to this realm and see what fun it has for me and what mayhem I can bring down upon the peoples of this realm. This time around I decided to assume a more fitting guise as well as 'acquire' some better cloths to fit in more with the humans of this time. It wouldn't be fun if the humans found me before I could have some fun. Humming softly to myself, I slip my hands into the pockets of the jacket I wear as I begin to make my way down the side walk, the sun had already long set, giving way to night over the city. If such a world did not have humans that wanted to kill me... and other like me, it might not be such a bad place. Falling silent for a moment, I shake my head, letting my gaze fall to the ground and let out a soft growl at the thought. " Why would the humans wanna live with us? " I ask my self, letting out another, louder growl. Falling silent again, I keep my gaze fixed on the ground as I move forwards, not paying attention to the way I walk, nor anything in my path.

Post WC: 299
Total WC: 299
Look But Dont Touch (Blue) Valkri12
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:24 am

Look But Dont Touch (Blue) IsayamaTop
Walking throughout the streets always was at least mildly uncomfortable. Afterall, in the night where things could be hidden it was safe to say that a walk in the park could be life threatening. Mei appeared to be on a walk, however. She hadn't bothered to bring out her car since she always preferred travel be foot anyways. More importantly, walks for her were routine. She wore an ominous pair of sunglasses even though it was night time, and seemed to have a dark, achromatic coat to mingle well with the sunglass's nightly complexion. Beneath her coat was some sort of cloth sheath that left no particular implications. Withdrawing a pack of cigarettes from her pockets, she brought out one and embraced its end with the soft flame of her lighter. The pack and lighter placed back into her utile coat pockets, she continued onwards down the road. Within her vision's normal peripheral seemed to be a figure, though from this far away she couldn't attain specific details. Initially, she did not pay extraordinary heed to this. What was notable was that, at this time of night, she and whoever she saw up around there were one of the few people to actually roam around the streets. Things certainly seemed awfully quiet tonight.

217/217
Look But Dont Touch (Blue) IsayamaBottom
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:39 am

Look But Dont Touch
The White Demon Returns

I keep my gaze cast upon the ground as I continue my charge forwards, that was, until I sensed something with in my range of sensing. Lifting my gaze from the ground I glanced off into the distance and noticed a figure. As I looked at the figure I got a better feel of how strong the person was and they possessd very little power compared to me, though they still possessd some. Since it was night I didn't expect to see any one out really, though someone was out, this was rather intriguing as well as what little strength they did possess. I keep my gaze fixed upon the figure as I continue moving forwards and as I draw closer I begin to see more of the figure and the clothing the person is wearing. It wasn't hard to tell the figure was a female and that simple fact made a soft smile appear on my face. Slowly I shift my gaze over the female, though the coat blocked much of the view and the sunglasses she had on seemed a bit out of place considering it was night time and I had seen other humans with them on during the day. With my gaze still fixed upon the female, I begin to hum softly to myself as I draw closer to her. I couldn't help but wonder what she looked like under the coat, though I didn't possess a power that would let me see through the clothing. The smile shifts into a light frown as I noticed the cigarette sticking from her lips. I had seen many other humans doing that, though I didn't know why they would so such a thing.. As I came closer to the female I began to slow a bit, my curiosity getting the better of me.

Post WC: 305
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:08 am

As range increases more and more with this figure, she is capable of surveying it more and more. At first she couldn't decipher, from her previous range, what it was, but with inferior distance between them she is able to identify it as male. At this time of night, it was rare to see another person walking around. Being prudent and methodical, she decides to feel for the strength of this individual. Of course, it was always good to be safe, especially when it was this late a night. Her ability with this technique wasn't exceptionally honed, yet, it did not take an adept to promptly feel an immense surge of a sense from this figure. Her accuracy with it had been crude to say the least, but a rock science wasn't necessarily required to figure this from the sense she'd picked up from feeling the power of ability. There were many questions trailing through her mind at the moment, but being cautious seemed to be top priority. Her eyes firmly lock upon him as he seems to slow a bit. Mei comes to a momentary stop, her head tilting suspiciously to the side. Taking one flimsy step rearwards, she maintains general focus on the male figure who had seemed to slow down. Her fingers intertwine around the cigarette positioned in her mouth as she takes a drag from it, exhaling broadly. At best, her accuracy with the sense was good enough to have an estimate, but she still was not sure what exactly was before her.

261/478
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Look But Dont Touch
The White Demon Returns

Moving forward at a slowed pace, I keep my gaze locked upon the female and slowly continued to scan over her form as I drew closer and closer to her. When she came to a stop, I continue moving forwards still at my slow pace. My gaze focusing on her more as she tilts her head to the side, given that no other person was out at this time, she must be looking at me, though such a fact didn't bother me. As she tends to the cigarette between her lips, I let out a light sigh, another frown taking form on my face for a moment before it fades away. Not wanting to move past the female I finally come to a stop and shift my gaze about her form before bringing it back to her face, looking at her sunglasses which prevent me from seeing where her eyes were looking. " Hello. " I say in a low, timid tone, a soft and kind smile taking form on my face as I continue speaking, " Don't you think it dangerous to be out at such an hour? There's no telling what manner of dangers lurk in the darkness. " Falling silent I begin to take a step towards the female, though before I move a full step closer to her, I stop myself and pull back just a bit, only taking a half step towards her. For the moment, I stay my hand and hold my urges back, instead throwing forth a slightly different persona.

Post WC: 257
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:59 pm

Mei would carefully watch the male as he continued to approach her. Her expression remains calm even though it was hard to tell what emotion lay within her eyes. When he comes to a stop she promptly confirms that his approach certainly was towards her. Being secure and making sound decisions in this scenario would be best; years ago even her Mother had told her never to trust a stranger. It would be superfluous to do so now at this time of day. She listens to his words thoroughly. "No kidding." The girl responds, quirking her brow as her senses continued to insistently peck at her mind. "You've sated my curiosity. Who are you?" Her words are moderately bland, though baptized by an air of weariness. This scenario was almost eccentric; she had to keep on a high alert. There was obviously something about this person from what she could sense. If only she'd practiced that skill more she would have been able to have a much better grasp on his ability, and if her senses were actually telling the truth. Tending to her cigarette and watching his half of a step closely, she taps its cylindrical base to discard some of the ash at the end, as though the ground were her ashtray.

216/694
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:37 pm

Look But Dont Touch
The White Demon Returns

Keeping up a relaxed demeanor, I let my shoulders sag some and try to appear as less threatening as I could to the young female. With my gaze still on the female, I shift my gaze from her face and try to appear more shy then threatening. Slowly I shift my gaze about her form, not staying focused on any particular part of her body. When she inquiries as to who I am I lift my gaze and glance back to her face. " Me? .. " I say, still supporting a soft and timid tone of voice, " My name is Val... " a soft smile takes form on my face again as I slowly slip a hand from my coat pocket and extend it out to her as I take another half step closer to her, " And who would you happen to be? " I ask as I watch her to see what she would do. " Tell me... Why do you have those sunglasses on, it's the middle of the night, is it not hard to see? " I inquire, seeking to reason as to why she had the glasses on. As I look at her, I idly scan the area for any other signs of life, it wouldn't be any fun if someone came up and got in my way or ruined the moment..

Post WC: 229
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:08 pm

The suspicious look on her face never seems to diminish. It only seems to intensify as he extends a hand towards her; she is prudent as she watches him do so. Subtlety would have to be added to her current lists of priorities. Her hand that was not tending to her cigarette would slothfully extend towards the proposed hand. The question she is posed with immediately puts her even more onto the defencive. "Why you ask?" It only takes her a moment to come up with something. Of course, it'd just been something in general she'd kept in mind from a day or so ago. She shrugs. "I'm blind if you have to ask. I guess you could say it is hard to see." The girl replies lazily. She continues to note that monolithic display of power and cannot help but grow over curious about just how it was coming from this individual. She continues to look at him through the darkly tinted plastic. "I have questions of my own. You see, being blind has made me exceptionally good at visualizing what's before me. It feels like you're very strong; do you work out?" She intentionally asks stupidly. "Definitely gets the blood flowing." She takes a drag from the cigarette.

217/911
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:24 pm

Look But Dont Touch
The White Demon Returns

As she extends her hand out to me, I carefully take a hold of her hand with my own and lightly shake her hand. Before I could release her had she speaks, asking why I had asked about the glasses. Slowly I release her hand and let my own fall back to my side as she begins to explain to me why she is wearing the glasses. As she informs me that she is blind, I frown faintly as I look at her. Blind? Then how is she walking around the city like this, and at night. Slowly I shift my gaze over her face as I think upon this new information. Though she had said she was blind, I still wanted to see what she is hiding with the sunglasses, I had yet to see what a blind person's eyes looked like and now might be my chance to see. When she begins to speak again I fix my gaze on the sunglasses and as she informs me that she is good at visualizing whats before her, I frown faintly. That didn't make much sense, she is blind but she can visualizing whats before her? Did she develop some type of sensing like I have? My frown deepens a bit as she brings up something that sounds like my spiritual strength. " ... Work out? " I ask, thinking on it for a moment before finally giving a nod, " Yes... I do. " slowly I begin to move my hand from my side, lifting it from my side I bring it up and towards her face slowly going for the glasses that cover her eyes, my gaze still fixed on her face as I watch her reaction to my hand.

Post WC: 292
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:18 pm

Look But Dont Touch (Blue) MeisBoxTop
Mei's brow furrows slightly. Just what was he reaching towards? She would visually note the trajectory of his arm and the route it was taking near her. It didn't take a rocket science to tell that his intent seemed to be to discard her sunglasses. For what reason was unbeknownst to her. [How odd. This person who I'm getting implication of a large power source from is now boldly reaching for my sunglasses, in the middle of the night?] Mei would think to herself. Her actions are abrupt; rather than moving the hand away she would take a sudden dash backwards. Her backpedaling comes to a cease as she looks towards this individual. "I forgot to tell you. I have an exceptional sense of scent - so good I can even tell specific proximities of someone's hand and my face, when they're trying to commit theft." Mei says, her hand scantily approaching her side. Her words are touched by a hint of sarcasm. "I'm not retarded," Taking off her sunglasses and depositing them into her pocket, she adds, "there's something different about you. There's some sort of power, and I'm not so stupid to not pick up on it." Her eyes are governed by black sclera and where irises would generally be was a colour as white as the moon; it mirrored an appearance like the moon on the night sky, notably. "Let me reacquaint you with the question, 'who are you'?"

250/1161
Look But Dont Touch (Blue) MeisBoxBottom
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:47 pm

Look But Dont Touch
The White Demon Returns

Before I could make it to her glasses with my hand to remove them, she begins to move backwards, moving away from my hand and out of my reach. Since she was no longer with physical grasping range, I let my arm fall back to my side as a soft frown takes from on my face. Keeping my gaze fixed upon the female, I hold back a growl as I watch her, listening as she begins to talk once again. As she accuses me of theft my frown deepens as I watch her. After all the trouble she finally removes her sunglasses and now I find myself able to see what was hidden by them. I tilt my head faintly to the side at her words, it seemed she did possess some ability to sense the strength of a spirit.. perhaps next time I come to this realm I will have to hide my presence from the people. With the glasses off I am finally able to look at her eyes and I slowly scan over them. They didn't appear to be the same as other humans nor myself. They seemed unique and interesting, more so like the moon then a normal eye. Again she posses the question as to who I am, though I had already answered such a question, but didn't give a full answer I guess you could say. Tilting my head up right, I let out a soft sigh as I slowly begin to move forwards once again, moving to close the gap between us she had created, " I had no intent on stealing your glasses, I simply wished to see your eyes... and they are.... interesting to say the least. And... as for who I am, I believe I have told you already, though you did not tell me who you are... so rude, I thought it was polite to exchange greetings and names. " With the current mood of the situation, staying my hand has become less important compared to other things I desire.

Post WC: 341
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:15 pm

The manner of which he spoke was unnerving and insistent to her. Her teeth clench behind her lips to form an agitated barricade of white. Her abnormal eyes peer forward and survey closely the actions of this figure. [It's unorthodox to be approached by someone whose strength is so ridiculous at this time of night. He wanted to see my eyes, why? Any normal folk knows what a blind person's eyes look like.] She doesn't exhibit anything aggressively as of yet. She continues to backpedal to maintain the gap of space between them that she had forged. Mei sensed that there was something wrong here but couldn't place it why. "How hypocritical of you to be accusing me of rudeness after trying to take something without my consent." Mei retorts, tossing her cigarette adjacent to her. "I find it funny. I feel such power from you. Not to mention, what person wants to know what a blind person's eyes look like?" Her eyes briefly survey the general area to see if anything living had been nearby. Her suspicions continue to rise in large increments. "You want my name? It's unfortunate. My parents told me not to talk to strangers."

205/1366
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:47 pm

Look But Dont Touch
The White Demon Returns

As I move towards her, trying to close the gap between us, she continues to move backwards increasing the gap between us, this was rather annoying to say the least and I begin to grow tiresome of it.. Since no ground was being gained I decide to come to a stop for the time being and simply watch the female. Listening to her as she begins to speak, a light frown takes form on my face again, though it quickly fades away. While listening to the female I could feel my patients for these talks begin to waver more with each passing moment. Again she speaks of my power, perhaps I should give her a little demonstration of this power she speaks of. I think to myself, my gaze becoming fixed on the females face, gazing into her eyes. As she finishes speaking, I let out a light wolfish growl of annoynce at what she had to say. While gazing across the distence at the female, the desire to stay my hand waverd until it was no longer a worry for me, " I see.... " I murmur softly as I look at the female. Since there was no longer a need to appear shy and timid, I raise my shoulders back up.

Post WC: 213
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Her brow raises in response to the nearly monosyllabic response. She feels that she definitely has confirmed her suspicions in some sort of way. He didn't seem as timid as he was before. That stance change definitely puts her onto the defencive. His movement seemed to stop at least momentarily but she couldn't be entirely sure what his motives were. [He's not really explaining himself. I doubt his intentions are good. Judging by the environment there is nobody else around. A little too convenient for someone who has some sort of strength in the middle of the night.] Her eyes focus upon the individual before her. "Well, so it seems that you're not competent of elaborating to me clearly your purpose here. Or just what you are; humans aren't this strong." Her hand grabs the handle of something underneath a cloth sheath. To say the least since an incident a little while ago she's learned to be exceptionally on high alert. "If you truly mean no harm..." Mei would withdraw what looked like a revolver. She cocks the gun readily; it was loaded for convenient reasons. "...then get on your knees." She says ominously. The barrel of the hand canon was pointed towards him and seemingly tauntingly wavered between various districts of the body she could fire at.

221/1587
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:21 pm

Look But Dont Touch
The White Demon Returns

I tilt my head slightly to the side as I shift my gaze over her cloaked form while listening to her speak. A soft frown takes form on my face when she makes mention of humans not being this strong, she was comparing me to a human? The frown fades as I let out a soft chuckle, it seemed she had a decent grasp of my strength and I had yet to do anything to her.. Though once I did she would know full well my power. It seemed she was moving her arms under her coat, though I wasn't sure what for... perhaps taking it off? As she speaks again and as the the revolver is withdrawn and brought up to point directly at me, I frown once again as I look at the weapon pointed at me. It seemed she wanted me to get on my knees to show that I mean no harm, though with what she had pointing at me, no such gesture of good faith was going to be offered to her. " So that's how it is my dear? " I ask her in a soft tone as I look at her, my over all demeanor shifting even more as the full depths of my anger begin to raise once again now that she had taken out the revolver and pointed it at me. While gazing at the female a soft smile begins to take form on my face, now was the time to give her a taste of just what I could do and as such I begin to focus the dark energy and call forth a dome barrier of dark energy around me. As the barrier manifests and takes form around me, from my back sprout four tendrils, two move down and under my arms and the other three move above me, two resting over one shoulder and the other resting over the other, the ends of each tendril shift and take on a more bestial form, the upper body of a wolf, supporting the front legs and paws along with wolf heads. " Shall we play? " I ask as I place a hand atop one of the heads of one of the wolfs, petting the dark energy lightly as I look over at the female. Now that things had escalated to this scale, there was no going back for me... she was a threat and will be dealt with accordingly. " If you on your knees no harm shall come of you. " I add as I begin to move towards her, the barrier following me as I move forwards.

Post WC: 440
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:06 pm

As things continue the look in her eyes only intensifies more and more. The accuracy of her eyes was excellent, but in this case her mind was deceiving her eyes. No longer could she see the figure before her specifically; she was in her head envisioning a different person. The nostalgia, the feel of the power, it was so similar. Then she could remember heat, light, and force all in the same situation. Her mind may have been gone fickle for the current situation but she still seen the eccentric things that were being utilized. She takes several steps rearwards as she sees these sinister arts put to use. There were these vicious looking familiars emerging from his back that she know she would have to be wary of. The sight of them makes her expression distort as she cringes as though in disgust. There were so many things occurring around him at this moment that she knows that she would have to put many aspects of her arsenal into use. "Wait. I know you, don't I..?" Her voice is curious at first. "There's no question about it. These powers; and you look just like that guy. There's no way I'm mistaken." Her voice acquires an anger so potent her words are more or less spoken between clenched teeth. Her verbalizations were worded with sheer venom. "You killed my family you son of a bitch!" Her mind was in such a state of disarray she'd mistaken this moderately similar individual with the apparent higher order spirit that'd attacked her parent's home. She squeezes the trigger, firing off a round towards the powered individual before her. Dealing with the recoil was priority. "Over my corpse I will..." Cocking the gun, she would prepare it for the next time she'd have to take a shot.

305/1892
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:26 pm

Look But Dont Touch
The White Demon Returns

As I move forwards I keep my gaze fixed on the female, watching her every action closely since she still had the weapon pointed at me. She begins to speak and what she says confuses me a bit. She.. knew me? But how, I had never seen her before. This was rather annoying, how could she know me but I not know her... As another revelation comes forth from her I begin to wonder more about what she is saying, accusing me of killing her family, though I don't remember doing such a thing. When she fires the revolver I come to a stop and make no move to evade the attack, instead the round from the revolver makes contact with my barrier, the force of the impact causing my barrier to spider like a piece of hit glass before it begins to fall to pieces as the force of the attack and strength of the barrier cancel each other. A frown began to take form on my face as she cocked the gun and readied a second round. " Then today... death shall come for you my dear. " I say as I watch the female, her desire to continue moving back growing rather bother some, though not as much as the weapon she possesses. The ground around Mei would give way to demonic limbs that sprout from the ground and rush up for Mei to grab her if she did not evade them in time. If she didn't evade in time multiple hands would take hold of her, grabbing her feet and legs to hold her in place as other limbs grab her body as well as her hands and arms, pulling her hands and arms up into the air above her head.

Post WC: 295
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:57 pm

"You've sealed your fate, spirit." Mei says as her voice continued to maculate. Her eyes note the destruction of some sort of barrier. The girl realized that she should have taken another shot to assure that defence didn't buffer his defeat too much. For future reference she would note this. As long as the demonic limbs were in her vision she should be competent of eluding them before their velocity was too much for her. Her eyes would visually take notice of them as they formed, but this did not enable evasion. What would was her taking a hop rearwards to get away of the sudden creation. Yet, these things were definitely persistent which shouldn't let her get far on her own. Thus, she intended on eliminating them at the cost of some ammo. Strange markings on her seem to begin to light up. If he had knowledge of it, this would signify her artifact's activation, raising up the ability of her talent, which was the use of guns, up a notch. With this augmentation she takes several (three) shots to attempt to rid of the demonic limbs that had risen up. A conclusive shot, the fourth, is aimed at him specifically. [Just a little bit closer...] There wasn't much to her rear, which was what she continued to backpedal towards. There was nothing but a fire hydrant, a street light, and then the mandatory things to be in a vicinity. A telephone booth would have been nice but that'd require her to lose him first. That and her mind was racing; she wanted to kill him herself. It wasn't undisclosed what exactly she continued to approach more and more. Her senses were exceptionally alert, and she was concentrating to keep them like that. The only thing with guns were there was a tendency to reload. She withdraws ammunition while she continues to move backwards and she begins to tend to the revolver, placing cylindrical rounds into the sockets before closing the cylinder up. Mei is aware that she would have to be extraordinarily methodical and cautious when reloading; there was someone in front of her afterall.

364/2256
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:23 am

Look But Dont Touch
The White Demon Returns

Before the demonic limbs can take hold of her she manages to evade them before she begins shooting at them. As she shoots at the limbs I smirk faintly as I continue moving towards her. She was waisting her precious bullets on the simply demonic manifestation, that was good it reduces the over all lethality of her, though I didn't know the exact number of bullets that weapon held, unfortunately. Her attention is quickly shifted to me and she opened fire upon me. Before I could react to the shot taken at me I am struck by a savage pain that radiates out from my right shoulder, ravaging my body. I let out a cry of pain as I bring my hand up and grab my shoulder, covering the wound from the bullet. Having stopped in my tracks I sank, falling to my knees as I clutched the bleeding injury on my shoulder, my entire form began to shake from the pain. The familiars that had been summoned writhe in pain before they begin to shatter and the dark magic that once made them begins to fade away. Clutching my shoulder I slowly lift my gaze from the ground and look towards the female as she continues moving backwards away from me, working to put more distance between us. As I look at the female an expression of pain befalls my face, though hatred and malice was brewing in my gaze. I drew in slow and deep raggedy breaths as I watched her as she began to get away, but I couldn't let that happen, no I now had things to do to her pain to show her. With this in mind, I surrender to the the beast with in. Closing my eyes, I let my head fall forwards as I give into the beast. A dark shadowy light takes form around the demon and once it engulfs him it begins to grow in size until it is large enough to consume a van. After a moment the dark light fades and in its wake it reviles a large white wolf.

Post WC: 351
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:13 am

A hit. It looked like she'd gotten some sort of hit but it does nothing to relieve her expression. It looked as though she were to chew through steel, the implication of the anger swelled in her eyes. Despite this, she laughs. The laugh is ladened with so much resent that it could barely be deciphered as a laugh, but certainly seemed like something of chaotic tier. Her laughing slowly becomes more apparent as she watches him seemingly draw on more negative emotion towards her. Shooting the gun itself brought back nostalgia for Mei. She reminds times with her Father, times when she could actually talk to her Father. Her family. All of which she presumed had been taken away by the figure ahead of her that she'd shot. Faux emotion becomes ample in her gut, almost like a feeling of relief. Subconsciously she herself knows that something is very, very wrong. This does not effect her enraged idiosyncrasies as she speaks. "You'll be another trophy on my wall." Her voice is ominous as she makes the large implication. It appeared that she'd been enabled the time to reload but matters seemed to worsen as the atmosphere itself seemed to conjure thick hatred. Mei watches as light of an off-colour surrounds and engulfs her. It was the first time in her life she'd seen something like this occur, from what she could remember anyway. Her expression fades and is substituted with the unnerved expression from before. A monstrosity is revealed, and at least her suspicions were confirmed if they weren't obvious enough already. [Shit. This isn't good. The humanoid ones can become something like that as well?] She draws her attention towards something behind her as she increases her pace exceptionally. Coming to a momentary shot she would shoot the street light that had been one of the lone things offering the street light. Glass shards dance remarkably against the ground like rain from a cumulonimbus cloud. She couldn't see that well, but she began to run down the sidewalk. She knew her eyes weren't limited to humane restrictions. It was only a matter of time before she'd be able to hone an ability that may save her life in this situation.

383/2639
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:38 am

Look But Dont Touch
The White Demon Returns

Standing on all fours I gaze over at the female, clawing at the ground as my lips draw back to reveal white canines as I begin to growl at her. She wished to turn ME into a trophy for her wall? The thought made me laugh internally, though she was capable of damaging my human shell, this form was much stronger and more capable then the weak human guise I take on. As I watch the female, I let her continue to gain distance from me, though it was hopeless on her part, there was no way to escape me now.. I finally begin to move forwards, having decided she had enough of a head start. Dashing forwards I pad along the pavement, shifting my gaze from side to side as I scan the area, though her location was not unknown to me, I could see the spiritual footprints she left behind as she began to flee. As I gave chase to the female I began to take to the air, moving higher into the air until I am able to move from roof top to roof top as I follow after the tracks, moving at a slow enough pace so that she could keep a little distance away from me. Though I strongly desired to hurt the female and show her just how much pain she had put me through, the thrill of hunting after her had over taken me, it wasn't everyday that I am able to take on my true from and hunt after prey. As I follow after the female, I grin as I call upon another of my powers, one that would allow me to speak directly into her mind. In her mind she would hear a light sadistic laughter before a voice, " ... Running is a waste my dear, if you give up now I'll spare your life. "

Post WC: 316
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:13 pm

The darkness offered her little to no perception of what was occurring around her. Her residential location having been East City for a long time she operated through familiarization with the area alone. This did not mean her competence to move around in the dark was not crude. She nearly runs into the fire hydrant that had been included in the vicinity; she managed to elude it once she'd gotten close enough in proximity to see it in the extremely dim lighting. Deactivating her pseudo artifact activation transformation she would be conservative with her energy. Fatigue would be her worse enemy in this situation. Instead, she activates her augmented vision through the use of her inherited abilities. There is no visual change to her eyes since they were permanently altered. The alteration would enable her perception to increase dramatically, but it was still wasn't sufficient enough to operate without much needed light. There was a voice in her head and she recognized the ability for specific reasons. It was eccentric and enervating but she ignores it for now. [Damnit. I thought my eyes would let me at least see in the dark...] She shakes her head. [No. I know they can!] Her gaze intensifies and she begins to squint. Gradually the darkness around her, through her increased perception, would begin to almost lighten up. It had become possible for her to see the massive wolf moving around to her rear. Looking over, she realizes it could likely eventually enclose the distance between them. Mei would then perform a brief incantation since the ability she was going to use was not physically hostile. "Verenti." Was the three syllable word of another language she chanted. In his mind he would now hear her voice as well through the use of a particular psychic ability. [I'll give up when you're back in the sleazy slums of hell, you piece of shit. Maybe I'll reconsider if you give me a legitimate reason as to why my family's dead.] Preparing the gun via cocking she performs a risky shot; a shot while mobile. What was aiding her shot was a strange ability that enhanced her reaction time, allowing her to see things as if they're slowed down for her. Her shot is fired, its trajectory moving swiftly towards the leg of the large creature. Her strategy seemed to be to slow it down via assaulting the very limb that enabled movement.

395/3034
Learned: Yonder Vision (Novice). (-1000 WC)
WC remaining: 2034.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Look But Dont Touch
The White Demon Returns

There was no response to what I had said to the female, though I didn't expect her to speak back to me in the manner I had spoke to her, nor shout out to me verbally, no that wouldn't be a sound thing to do when in her situation. Padding along a roof top I keep my gaze fixed on where the female was located in the darkness, though I could not see her form literally, I could sense her presence and the spiritual foot prints that she left behind, both aided me in locating my prey. As she begins to speak to me with in my mind, as I had done to her, I find it rather surprising, she too possessed the ability to speak into someones mind as I did, though it was no matter. What she has to say makes he growl faintly, again she accuses me of killing her family when I have never seen the female before. The fact that I am being accused of something I have no memory of only serves as fuel for my anger, stoking the flames that already burn within me. The sound of the weapon catches my ears and I know what is coming next, though I had already prepared myself for another shot from the weapon and I didn't want to taste it's pain, at least not at this point in time. As the bullet makes contact with my leg the metal projectile crumples and compacts as it meets my furry wolf leg. After crumpling up the bullet falls to the ground with an audible as it bounces off the side walk a few times before coming to a silent rest. I let out a chuckle before I begin to speak into her mind once again, " Your chances are slowly running out my dear. " Jumping from the roof top, I land back onto the ground and begin to advance towards her once again, my lips drawing back once again as I begin to growl, piercing gaze watching her every move.

Post WC: 344
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Her hands become notably dexterous as she configures the gun and performs a quick reloading motion. The intricate concept of the weapon made it differ from other weapons when it came to reloading but with enough proficiency it wasn't too much of a problem. She put in two additional rounds into the cylinder to stock it up to its maximum capacity. Running was always fatiguing but she was different from a normal human, thus she could probably go on for the same amount of time as an athlete. Up ahead she could see that there was a street corner. There was a stop sign that was there as well; this was the type of location where cars would usually make their turns at. Another taunt seems to spawn inside of her head as she continues to move forth. If she was going to lose him she knows that she'd have to do something that would delay him. [I guess I'll have to take a risk.] Apparently whatever she was going to do was going to have a low percentile when it came to working. Not to mention she needed to see the spirit better. She begins to focus her eyes as she gets closer and closer to the stop sign. Swinging her arm that was holstering the gun and firing, she performs an angled shot. The bullet didn't travel towards the spirit but instead was a trick shot that had its route towards the stop sign. The metallic surface would allow it to ricochet moderately in the direction of the beast with a fair amount of accuracy. The impact embedded a dent messily into the red face of the sign. [Speak for yourself, kin murderer.] Her voice would appear in his mind once again. When she looks towards the beast, she strangely sees some sort of effect. It was almost like one of those effects only seen in movies; with fair accuracy an aura could be detected through the use of her eccentric eyes. Mei comes to steep turn at the stop sign and continues onwards down a differentiating sidewalk. The accuracy of the shot was pretty bad; for some reason she doubted an absolute hit at all.

354/2388
Learned: Aura Vision (Novice). (-1000 WC)
WC remaining: 1388.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:34 pm

Look But Dont Touch
The White Demon Returns

Again I hear another shot ring out through the air and I tense up on my charge, expecting the bullet to hit me, though no such thing happened, instead I hear the sound of the bullet as it hits the ground close to me. Hearing her voice in my head, I growl once again, knowing I had to do something about that pesky gun she was using against me, if she was able to keep it she may end up getting lucky again and injuring me with the damned weapon. Though she speaks into my mind, I make no response, instead choosing to remain silent for the time being. As she makes a quick turn at an intersection, I pause for a moment, letting out a soft growl as I glance around for a moment before turning my attention back to the spiritual tracks she left behind. As I gaze at the tracks I begin to ascend into the air, moving into the air above some of the smaller buildings. I begin to move forwards, again following after the female, though as my desire to toy with the female more grows stronger I begin to utilize the entirety of my capabilities while in my true form, calling upon my full speed I seek not to catch up with the female, but get ahead of her to cut her off and perhaps corner her if I can manage such a thing. With my advantage of flight smaller buildings pose no obstetrical to me on my charge to get ahead of the female.

Post WC: 261
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:55 pm

The girl has to wonder to herself just how much of a ruckus her gunshots were causing. What could be warranted from that in a way was subconsciously her intention. Yet with the lack of lighting hopes of making her pursual obvious were little to none - a self dug wound. The wolf seemed capable of following her even without the light which makes her grimace. The bullet hadn't hit, she could tell when she heard it ricochet off of another surface. Now that she could see dimly its aura she could detect it a lot easier than before, even in the onyx lighting. Her eyes widen as she sees a familiar ability of the demon; it seemed to be capable of flight, just like the spirits she'd seen last time. The spirits as to which she assumed was him. There was a small problem. The spirit she saw weeks ago didn't seem to transform externally like this one did. Nevertheless she is aware that its velocity seems to have increased. Her senses are alert and still clearly read that this male spirit was incredibly powerful. Surrendering may have been the methodical thing to do as currently her resent was the only thing pushing her forth. [How is he aware where I'm at? It doesn't look like he's directly following me anymore. Where's he going? Maybe I should try and confuse him by taking a different...] Her thoughts come to a cease as he approaches her front more and more. She turns the other way and decides to bolt in that direction. Her route wasn't completely linear and seemed to consist of taking advantage of any turns and intersections she could locate. This had become a game of cat and mouse, and she is aware that unless she does something it would remain that way.

312/1700
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Look But Dont Touch
The White Demon Returns

She had stopped shooting at me for the time being, that in itself was a little bit of a relief, though the threat still remained. As I advance towards her, I watch her with a predatory gaze and as she bolts down another way, I let out a growl as I give chase, utilizing the entirety of my capabilities still so I could catch up with her. Though I was enjoying our little game, I was starting to grow weary of it in favor of the prize that I shall gain when I catch my new prey. As I give chase I shift my gaze, scanning the areas I follow after the spiritual foot prints she left behind, though with my speed closing the gap between us was not an issue. As I chase the female, I finally break the silence I had held and speak into her mind again, " Giving up is still an option my dear.. All you have to do is get on our knees and I won't hurt you. " The last part was more or less a lie considering how I felt towards the female and what she had done to me, though it was interesting to put in there and see if she would actually stop running and believe what I had said.

Post WC: 220
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:46 pm

She could begin to feel a bit of a pain in her sides; her lungs were beginning to get fatigued from all of the running. Her breath begins to get more hoarse but alas, she continues on. Eventually, she came across an area with a lot of apartment buildings nearby. There was this large, cemented hill where cars would often drive up, but was not occupied at the moment because of the time of night. Moving swiftly down this hill her eyes survey her vicinity. With people asleep most of the lights and the like were out, making it very dark. She would have to rely on her eye's innate augmentation. Clenching her teeth hardly she focuses her gaze more and more. In small increments her visual perception begins to increase. Hastening her pace to its pinnacle she passed by a few dumpsters and cars that were in the parking lot. The growing abilities of her eyes allowed her to have a better grasp of her surroundings when mingled with her ability to operate methodically in the dark. That voice reverberated in her head and she frowns notably. [You're dreadfully insistent. Why don't you elaborate on my question instead of avoiding it? Otherwise, what's the difference between me running, and you not answering?] Mei mentally questions in his head.

223/173
-1750 WC: Trained Wolf Eyes Transformation (Trained) < Wolf Eyes Transformation (Honed).
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Look But Dont Touch
The White Demon Returns

Cresting the hill after the human, I fix my gaze upon her once again and let out a soft growl as I continue my charge after her, my speed allowing me to close the distance between us quicker then she could increase it. Again she brings up the topic she had asked before and I let out another growl, this human seemed to think that I had done something to her family despite me having never met the female. Since I had nothing to do with her parents death and her constant accusing me was becoming rather annoying I decide to set things straight with her, even though it would do little in the end, aside from take there deaths off my hands. " I didn't kill your family, human!!! " I shout angrily into her head, having gotten fed up with the accusation placed upon me, " I've never seen you before this night..." I say into her mind, though I wasn't sure if simple words would convenes her that I had not killed her parents. " Now, on your knees human. " I add in a commanding tone of voice, still speaking into her head. Since I wasn't sure if she would believe or listen to me, I get ready to pounce upon her if she choose not to stop.

Post WC: 222
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:42 pm

Panting from slight exhaustion the girl did not seem to cease her running. Beads of sweat roll solemnly down her face as she breathes slowly to keep a steady composure. Yet, this composure is interrupted as she winces from the sudden voice bellowing through her head. Irritation is apparent on her face along with confusion. It did not appear that she understood just what it was telling her. [...What? You're not the guy with that giant feline yokai?] Her pace slowly comes to a stop as she turns around. Her guard does not let up. She still exhibits the gun aggressively, though more so defensively, in front of her. The barrel was blatantly pointed towards it as her eye's reaction time adjusted how she saw its running pace a bit. Her aim had been taken up the shot had not been. Her voice resonates normally instead of in his mind once the distance between them was close enough for her to be heard.
"Then this is a misunderstanding, despite your kind not being welcome here." Her voice is in no way frantic. "I've no idea your intention after I've put a bullet into you but I can assure you one thing..." She undergoes her artifact activation, causing markings on her to light up once again. Her hair whips around with liberty in the air from the excess energy conjured. "If you draw my blood, spirit, you'll have been three things; so big, so angry, and so dead."

252/425
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:32 pm

Look But Dont Touch
The White Demon Returns

I find it rather surprising giving the situation that the female did actually stop running from me after telling her that I had no dealings in the death of her family... Since she did come to a stop and turn to face me, I slow my pace to a simple walk, my gaze shifting to the gun she still held against me and I growl softly at the gesture, it appeared she still wished to do me harm... Again she begins to speak to me and I watch her every action still, waiting to see if she was going to take another shot at me as she had done multiple times before. Though not shot was fired, something did seem to change about her, though I'm not quite sure what it is.. Again she speaks and I growl faintly at what she has to say, she truly thought she could defeat me? Advancing forwards I close the gap between, my gaze slowly shifting over her form, " Unfortunately it will not be that simple human... You have already drawn my blood and caused me a great deal of pain, so it would only be fair that I am allowed to do the same to you. " Shifting my gaze, I glance towards the gun she still held and growl a bit more, " Drop the gun too... " I add as I turn my attention back tot he female. I didn't think she would be willing to give up her little toy, so I would probably have to take it from her by force.

Post WC: 264
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Mei watches carefully as the gap is closed more and more. It seemed that he'd come to an eventual stop. So far, so good. Her holstering of the gun in her hands did not seem to cease any, she didn't budge one bit from her position. A light smirk adorns her expression as he mentions that she'd drawn his blood. For some reason, seeing as he was a spirit of seemingly demonic nature, she didn't feel as though the world was lost. Tilting her head to the side she cracks her neck. She briefly glances over to her side to note an adjacent building with plenty of closed windows. It was mundane considering they should be in East City, which was a place where people lived. "Tell me what you intend to do, and maybe that will become an option." It was not distincly decipherable whether or not she would actually drop the gun given that she were given her answer, or if she would do something else. Her voice bestows a calm demeanour. "If we're talking about fairness here, then it'd only be fair that until I end my contemplation about this, just as you bare your fangs, I bare my own." The girl mentally notes a few things. [Given that he wants me to drop the gun, does that mean it's an actual threat? I know I must have hit him in this form, but he didn't seem to be overly in pain from it. Is he lying - perhaps he just wants to cause me suffering? Hmm...]

267/692
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Look But Dont Touch
The White Demon Returns

Standing before the female, I watch her as I await for her to do as I had said, that or not, if she chose to fight on still. Shifting my gaze between her and the gun, I listen as she begins to speak to me, seeking to know what I wish to do to her, though it seemed she still thought she could stop me in gaining what I want. Though I had told her to drop the gun, she still holds it in hand and I find it hard to tell if she was going to comply of her own free will with the order I had given. As she speaks again, I let out a soft growl as I begin to grow more weary of her resistence though I cant help but smile wolfishly at what she finishes her statment with. Showing no fear of the gun, though no aggressin either, I move even closer to her, coming upon her I lean in with my head and move my muzzle close to her face. Gazing at her, I take in a slow deep breath, taking in her scent as I gaze into her eyes, " From you... It's simple my dear. " As long as she didn't draw back from me, I would flick my tongue out from my mouth and across her cheek, getting a taste for her. Considering what I wanted from her I knew there was hardly any chance she would willingly give me what I seek and no chance if I remain like this I began to mentally shift to a more aggressive stand point and think over how to get what I seek.

Post WC: 280
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:21 pm

Throughout the duration, Mei remains eccentrically still, like an inactive gargoyle. He seemed to bestow no fear of her firearm, but she doesn't budge from her position. To be approach by a large wolf demon like this was, overall, unnerving. Her brow quirks notably as he mentions something being simplistic. Then, when his muzzle is peculiarly close to her face, he flicks out his tongue and skates it grotesquely across her cheek. Her memories of a particular someone had flared up, which snaps her ability to competently tolerate this like a brittle twig. Her nigh demonic eyes become so livid it almost looked like she herself could be a demon here, but she was not. She was but a girl with off-coloured eyes. Simultaneously, her arm would promptly spring into action, unloading a round into the spirit's extended tongue, from a point blank range. "Aww, did that hurt?" While she says this, she would attempt to move her gun to a different location; pressing the end of the barrel harshly against the muzzle that was within her proximity, she would maniacally squeeze the trigger with unparallelled hysteria, until she'd unloaded the remaining three, powerful revolver bullets. "...you like that?" She makes her mildly sadomasochistic laugh an addition.

211/903
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Look But Dont Touch
The White Demon Returns

She had not pulled back as I reached out with my tongue and flicked it across her cheek to get a taste for her flesh, though she seems to spark back to life from the action and something rather unexpected happens in response to my actions towards the female. With how I had began to ready myself for what was to come, I expected and thought I would be able to weather through another shot from her so I didn't move as she placed the barrel of the revolver against my tongue and pulled the trigger.. My belief in my defense was quickly shattered as the round from the revolver ripped through my tongue, something that caught me completely off guard. It took only a millisecond for the pain to registrar and begin rushing through me, though she was not done with her attack. Standing there in shock from the pain I feel the barrel of the revolver press against my muzzle before she opens fire once again, firing off the remaining three rounds in the revolver, point blank range against my muzzle. Each round rips through my muzzle, causing a mini burst of pain as they slice through flesh and burst through bone. The shear amount of pain that ran through my body railroaded the anger that had built with in me and over took me completely. Standing before the female, I sway back and forth for a moment before falling onto my side and begin to whimper in pain as the wounds caused by the revolver begin to bleed.

Post WC: 261
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Look But Dont Touch (Blue)   Look But Dont Touch (Blue) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:42 pm

"...because I know I did." The girl had not been expecting the bullets to do as major damage as they did inflict, but that is more convenient for her emotions than negative. Her quick reloading skills would enable her to put five more rounds of ammunition into the revolver, but she does not fire. No longer exasperated, but almost sadomasochistically relieved about the situation, she begins to back pedal down the hill. Her residential location was East City. All she would have to do at this point was back track to where her car was parked; given that of course, she didn't return to her house much for some undisclosed reasons. Even if she continued to pay for its rather inferior bills. Turning around steeply, she bolts as fast as she could in the other direction whilst the demon, who had just been attempting to kill her, and perhaps do more foul things to her, had been in what she believed to be extraordinary agony. She puts on her sunglasses as she continues to run, maintaining her revolver in her pocket. If the last thing he tried to do to her hadn't been done, she subconsciously thinks to herself that she may not have been as harsh with her decision. Her route would lead her to her car, given that she was pursued, and that she was going at the pace of what was nearly Olympic. [Where the shit is Leon or Mosquito when you need them?!] Her thoughts boom in her head as she unstably pushes the keys into her car door. Opening it, she would get in, not bothering to turn on the heating system, putting the keys into the ignition, doing other respective things hastily before slamming her foot onto the gas pedal, attempting to get away as fleetly as possible. She was unaware of the demon's power, but she thinks that her getaway should be a successful one. It is to be presumed no more spiritual footsteps would be left for the purpose of tracking her.