Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heavenly Bonding (Izuya x Seiki)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Heavenly Bonding (Izuya x Seiki) Empty
PostSubject: Heavenly Bonding (Izuya x Seiki)   Heavenly Bonding (Izuya x Seiki) EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Heavenly Bonding (Izuya x Seiki) Asatb_01
The sun rises on a new day. My body is resting within the sheets of my bed as I lay in my side in it with my eyes closed. My arms cradle the pillow that is held beneath my face. Strands of my teal hair skew over my sleeping visage. Slowly, rays of sunlight begin to filter into the room with the rising of the sun. The rays of light eventually come across my face causing my face to wince slightly due to the light pressing against my lids. My eyes flicker open before my first rises up and breaks apart the crust at the edge of my eyes. With a light yawn, I lift myself up in bed. The soft cotton covers shift down revealing my bare chest. My hand lifts up and brushes through the teals strands of hair on my head before I pull the cover over my unclothe legs. My feet come to the ground and I stand in my boxers as stretch out and wake up a bit more fully. It was time to get ready for the day.

I had received the text in the previous night where Izuya wanted to do some training ordeal in the past realm. I was supposed to meet him at the usual spot around noon time. Since it was still early in the morning, I had plenty of time in the morning, I figured I could train a bit before having to go and meet up with the kami. From my room, I head to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After doing that I head back to my room while lazily scratching my back still in my drawers. Back in my room, I would get on a pair of sweat pants, a tee shirt and sneakers. After that, I stand up and perform a quick hand seal. With that, a bright light comes up and covers my body and I am teleported to the forest clearing where I normally meet with Hembree. The clearing was a good place to work out and since Hembree was sometimes there at the oddest times, I was able to speak with him to have some company while I trained.

The training regime of the day consisted of the basics which meant pushups, sit ups, punches and kicks. I was working on the strength of my attacks. I had perfected a technique to draw out the power in my punches and kicks recently, so that was something that would be continually worked on. This morning Hembree happened to be there and smoking his pipe while enjoying the morning air. He rambles on about some story that he would probably forget that he told me as I walk towards the forest line. I call out Tomo-kun in order to retrieve the Sword of Darkness from it. I would use the Blade of Darkness because it didn’t talk to me and Goronova often got upset when I used her for such applications. Using the dark blade, I set my stance swing through a nearby tree about as wide as myself before returning the sword to its sheath. A line would form at the base of the trees trunk. Walking around to the rear of the tree, I would give it a solid punch to knock it over. From there, I would walk back to the top of the tree, now that it was on the ground, and proceed in using the Dark Blade to cut off the limbs I didn’t need basically turning it into a log about ten feet high. After trimming it down, I return the dark blade to Tomo-kun’s storage realm and I start to roll the log back towards the center of the clearing. After getting it there, I begin the labor of attempting to pick up the log to slam it into the ground. Coming out of his story, Hembree inquires, “what are you doing?” Straining a little bit, I inquire, “I need to make a pole in the ground.” Hembree sighs and stands up stating, “I guess it can’t be helped…” Walking over to me, he easily picks up the tree and slams it into the ground. My eyes are wide with my jaw partially ajar with surprise as he dusts his hands off and walks back to his rock, “You’re going to want to hit the top a few times to drive it in fully.” Composing I grin, “Yeah sure.” With that, I brace myself. I leap up and into the air and push up once more even higher with the assistance of air hiking. My body adjusts in the air and I extend my leg out in a falling drop kick as I emit, “Seiki bomb kick!” I strike the pole at its top thus driving it further into the ground to the point where instead of a height of 9 foot it stood about 6 feet high. After the kick, my body back flips and I land on the ground crouched. Standing up, I place my fists on my waist and grin with a “he he.” With my practice pole set up, I proceed in the process of training my punches and kicks against the pole. While punching and kicking the pole, Hembree comments, “you should probably wrap some rope around that.”

After getting in a good training session, I can gauge by the position of the sun… and the time on my cell phone that it was nearing time to go. I stand in front of the battered pole and practice breathing to regain my energy. Looking to Hembree I comment, “well, I’ve got to head to the past realm. I’ll see you around.” With a nod, the monk seemed done smoking for the morning. He comments, “see you” as he starts to walk away. With that, I perform a hand seal and teleport back to my house. After making it home, I knew that needed to make some food and tea for my mom since she would probably be up and trying to do it herself. I make my way to the bathroom and hit the shower. After getting washed up I put on a pair of gi pant bottoms and tuck in black tee shirt. I find the slipper shoes that I used to train in when taking martial arts courses as a kid. Since I was going to the past realm, I figured my training uniform would fit in the best. I complete the outfit with a white buttoned up short collared shirt, much like the type Bruce Lee wore. Dressed like I was going to karate class or something, I make my way from my room to head into the kitchen. Once there, I work on getting breakfast and tea together. While doing that I am able to hear my mom moving about and walking into the living room where she often watched TV. She greets, “good morning, Seiki-kun. You went out training this morning.” I answer back while preparing the dishes to take out, “yeah. I have a good role coming up, so I want to make sure I’m ripped for it.” It was partially true. I continue, “I’ve got to do something after breakfast too…” With that I put our breakfast and tea on a tray and take it out to the living room. I sit it on the coffee table and proceed in enjoying a morning breakfast with my mom while I talk about the upcoming role that I would be in as well as other family stuff. With the new contract coming in, paying the bills would be no problem. Of course, Natsuki was rich and could probably pay off our bills for the year without batting an eye, but I felt that a man should take care of those around him and not vice versa.

After breakfast was handled, I manage to clean up the kitchen before noon. With a couple minutes before I was supposed to meet with Izuya, I go to my room to make sure I had everything I would need. When I make it back to my room, Goronova is sitting on my bed and looking out the window in her spiritual humanoid form wearing a radiant summer dress. She looks to me as I enter giving a simple, “oh, it’s you” before looking back. I frown, “it’s me? It’s my room!” She ignores me and sighs, “when I was with Ashram, I saw many things and didn’t say in the same place so long.” Looking to me, she gives a cutting glare and comments, “you just keep me cooped up in this room.” She looks over to the sword that encased her essence and then back to the window. I sigh and rub the back of my neck. Izuya stated that I should come without weapons and such, but I had Tomo-kun in case I needed anything. Still, Goronova would not let me put her in an alternate realm, still I try, “well, it would be easier to carry you if you were in Tomo-kun’s…” She interrupts, “the issue isn’t traveling… or even moving…” She turns to the side with her face slightly red and comments, “you’re not even in the room when I’m stuck in here…” Densely I ask, “Do you want to go to the living room?” She clicks her tongue in annoyance and folds her arms turning glaring at me stating, “You’re so damn dense. Anyway, take me with you or you’ll regret it.” I murmur, “hai hai. I got it. Back to your sheath.” A satisfied grin comes to her face as she adds, “thought so” and fades away from that form re entering the sword. Walking over to where I had the sword and scabbard learning against the wall and the post of my bed, I pick it up and place the strap about my body positioning the sword vertically on my back. With that, I perform a hand seal and teleport myself to the meeting point where I was to meet with Izuya.

A column of light forms on the rooftop where Izuya and I normally met and I step out of it. The light fades around me as I look around. My eyes come upon Izuya as the male greets me wearing the same black fitted jeans, black shirt and jacket with white fur trim that he normally wore. “Are you an anime character or something?” I ask with a grin. Izuya greets, “maybe I am, but I’m definitely not the star. It looks like you’re ready to Enter the Dragon.” I chuckle a bit and admit, “this looks past realmish, right?” Izuya ignores that and comments, “but what’s with the sword?” I rub the back of my neck, looking to the side and comment, “she doesn’t want to be left at home…” Izuya rubs his chin and comments, “can you call her out?” I look back to him, lowering my hand, “well, I could, but I think only I can see her.” Izuya assures, “that’s fine, I can see her through you.” Without me having to ask, Goronova materializes to my side. Izuya looks directly to her as if able to see her. She looks to him, her dress flowing in the breeze of the rooftop with her arms folded at her chest. “I see…” she says examining him, “you’re able to read surface thoughts, therefore you can interpret Seiki’s thoughts to see me. You are versed in Psych Magics.” Izuya giggle in a delighted manner, “I’ve been found out so easily. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” She doesn’t respond. Izuya takes a step closer and seemingly examines her a bit more while reading Seiki’s thoughts of their recent interaction. “I see as well,” he says with a coy smirk. Looking to him, she seemed not amused as she inquires, “what do you see?” He comments, “Just what’s going on here is all… oh well, this just means that there’s one more stop before getting to the past realm.” With that, he turns to the side and opens up a portal and comments, “to the forest.” With a shrug, I comment, “I’m not one hundred percent sure what’s going on, but okay.” I walk to and into the portal as Izuya smiles and comments, “that’s why I love you sweetie.” Goronova follows and Izuya follows afterwards.

In that instant we are teleported to the forest realm and walk out of a column of light surrounded by trees with a clearing in the distance. As we walk out, I ask, “Izuya are you gay?” He walks out behind me and chuckles, “of course not, I love women.” I nod, “hmm… okay. You joke weird.” He laughs, “you’re so cute. So what I need you to do is walk that way.” He points towards a clearing and comments, “you’ll know what needs to be done once you get there.” With a nod I assure, “Okay, I’ll make sure it’s safe.” With that, I rush from our position to the clearing. Come out of the clearing I see two things; a house and a large beast that seemed to be a bunch of creatures lumped together about the same size as the house. “A… a chimera?” I inquire as the beast would obviously take more of my attention than the hut. The Chimera seemed ready for me, crouched and growling at me. With a roar, it thrusts out a ball of flames. Standing my ground, I form a hand seal and slam my fist to the ground. An exclamation point flickers over my head as I remember, “oh shit… ice is weak against fire?” The spell lifts a wall of ice in front of me in order to block the fire. My body rolls to the side as the fire strikes the ice guard, destroying it in the blast and continuing a little past it. Coming into a crouch, my body flickers and vanishes. I appear beneath the breast of the creature with my fist pulled back as I call out, “Garitsu…” My first thrusts out into the chest of the creature as I call out, “Pao!” There is a shockwave of wind that is displaced from the punch as it connects. Though mighty, the creature only slides back a few feet and remains standing. I blink and comment, “wow… he’s pretty tough…” My curiosity is answered by a blast of water that causes me to evade to the side, seemingly into the path of another fire ball. “Crap, a feint!” I realize before I lift up, leaping up and over the attack with a good amount of speed. As if reading my movements, the beast was already in the air and leaping towards me. While floating up, my hands form a hand seal before I thrust a hand towards the flying beast and thrust out, “phoenix rush!” A column of fire about the size of my torso bursts from my palm and rushes diagonally down at the Chimera, striking it and redirecting its momentum to the ground. My body lands; my hand comes up and to the hilt of the sword on my back. “Goronova, let’s go!” I call out as my body rushes forwards. The sword glows with radiant energy as I make my first slash at the recovering creature, before turning and thrusting out my foot exclaiming, “kao!” After the revolving kick, my body lands and I take my sword with both hands. A gust of wind pushes from my form as the sword burns with energy. Channeling the technique I slash down sending a sonic blade towards the creature while turning and slashing a second sonic attack at it in the form of a sword arrow. The attacks strike the Chimera and explode on contact covering the area in dust. I stand ready with my sword in my hand as I wait to see the outcome of my attack. It is then that I feel a powerful entity appear to the side of the Chimera. As the dust slowly clears, I can see the shadow of the male before the dust fully clears and my eyes come to rest on what looked like the grim reaper covered in a black cloak. “Tch!” I reset my stance and brace myself. He lifts his hand up and points towards me ominously before speaking, “hey… you attacked Fluffy for no reason.” I fall to the side. Picking myself up, I sheath my sword and counter point, “that thing tried to kill me!” Izuya walks up and waves, “yo! I brought a customer.” The grim reaper turns his hooded head towards Izuya and says, “oh… it’s you. He’s paying? Good. Come this way.” With that, he pats the Chimera who stands up, seemingly unharmed, or revitalized somehow. “I don’t know if I want to walk past it…” I say about the thing I attacked. Izuya walks past me with his arms folded and his chin lifted up with a grin and closed lids as he comments, “he’s harmless. You really do fly off the handle sometimes.” An exclamation point flickers over my head as I yell, “you made me do it!” While walking into the hut Izuya turns and giggles, “only you can make you do things silly, I don’t have mind control or anything like that.” I sigh as he walks in and carefully make my way past the Chimera and scamper into the hut; animals and mystical creatures seemed to have this thing with not liking me.

Not going into much detail… that hut, or rather the procedure it held put me in the worst pain I had ever felt in my life. By the time I was walking out, I felt like I had died several times, but Goronova was bonded to my body, something that she seemed to like a lot and I had a new tattoo: a dragon symbol on my right shoulder. I didn’t know how I would explain it to my mom, but it might become a cool identifying mark. Natsuki would probably get mad at me for going to get a tattoo without her. The grim reaper waves as we walk away from the hut saying things like, “please come again.” Izuya comments, “that wasn’t so bad, now was it?” There seemed to be flowers and sunshine emitting from Goronova. I sigh, “You have to warn me about stuff like that. I feel like I died.”
Heavenly Bonding (Izuya x Seiki) Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Heavenly Bonding (Izuya x Seiki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Bonding (Izuya x Seiki)   Heavenly Bonding (Izuya x Seiki) EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Heavenly Bonding (Izuya x Seiki)
Page 1 of 1