Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guardian Gear (Izuya x Seiki)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Guardian Gear (Izuya x Seiki) Empty
PostSubject: Guardian Gear (Izuya x Seiki)   Guardian Gear (Izuya x Seiki) EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Guardian Gear (Izuya x Seiki) Asatb_01
Having decided to spend the day at home with my mom while still training, I find myself with my hands pressed down in the dirt on the ground with my body upside down vertically performing pushups to work on my arm strength and balance. I wore a pair of gray sweatpants and a short sleeved black shirt that was pulled down by gravity with the rim around my chin. As I do this, my mother sits at a distance away from me with one of Natsuki’s maids. The generic maid assists my mother with preparing the gardening area. When I had come back from finding Tomo-kun, my mother caught me walking in the backyard to put the shovel back. That got her back to wanting a garden, and knowing that she couldn’t handle the physical portion of a garden and that I would mess it up beyond all repair, I simply asked one of Natsuki’s staff if she would help my mom out since Akera wasn’t available and Natsuki didn’t see like the type to do stuff like gardening; besides, she was a huge celebrity anyways.

My body continues to lower and rise up at a steady pace as I count out in the hundreds. I hadn’t told my mom or anyone about my plans to become a city guardian. Izuya had warned me that if I told others, it passed danger and liability to them. I still wasn’t keen on giving up my ambitions to be a movie star. With my agent currently finishing a deal on me co starring in an action film, I wanted to make sure ‘Seiki’ had a life so that I wouldn’t simply be consumed as ‘Gar.’

While in the process of doing my pushups, there is a ring from my phone. As if I hadn’t heard it, my mom turns to me and chirps, “Seiki-dear, you’re phone.” Pressing up and off with my hands, I land on my feet, dusting off my hands and pulling my shirt smooth before walking over to the patio and picking up my phone that was sitting in a lawn chair. I answer it with a “hello” only to hear Izuya’s cheerful voice on the other end. “Oh hey Izuya!” I greet to his “it’s me.” I continue, “I was just doing some pushups, what’s up?” His voice is cheerful as he inquires, “oh? Getting all hot and sweaty?” I raise an eyebrow, “huh?” He ignores, “we’ve got to go to hell.” I answer back surprised, “what?!” My mom looks over, “everything okay, honey?” With a smile I wave her off and say, “Yeah, just fine.” She smiles and turns back to the garden, pointing to a weed that she needed the maid to pull. I continue, “You mean go to Onitoshi? Right now?” Izuya asks, “are you scared to go?” I shake my head, “that’s not really the point here. That’s kind of sudden, besides, I’ve already been there once. I don’t know if I want to go into the demons’ home and start beating them up there… there are bound to be some who aren’t involved in attacking the city.” Izuya’s jovial voice retorts, “That the type of answer I would expect from a hero. No silly. There’s a place there that would have some good equipment for your costume; much better than something you would find in Yochi.” My face shows realization as I say, “ooh… I never thought of that…” Izuya continues, “See? The only thing is, if you go to the spirit realm, you’re body will dematerialize in about an hour… it’s very messy…” I begin to ask, “how would you know” but instead remember, “oh yeah, but I’ve been there. I’ll be fine.” Izuya informs, “you must have gone for the tournament.” I answer, “yeah… so?” He continues, “there was a protective area spell in place at that time. It’s not like that year round. If you go there, you’ll definitely die; it’s not a place for humans.” I respond, “then how can I possibly go there with you?” He answers, “you should have gotten something, like a sash… if you put that on, it’ll create a barrier around you and you’ll be safe.” Thinking on that, I remembered the little sash that the scary floating babies were wearing; I was given one at the end, but I wondered where in the hell I put it. “Oh… that thing…” I chuckle nervously. Izuya continues, “get ready and meet me on the rooftop where we met that one time. I’ll warp us both to the place after that.” With a nod, I answer, “sure, see you in about an hour.” Right before hanging up, it sounded like Izuya said something like “It’s a date. Wear something cute” but I didn’t know if I heard it right. I wondered if the demon were gay or something like that.

I place the phone into my pocket and jog over to my mom and kneel down, kissing her on the forehead as she turns to me. “Mom, I’m heading out for a little while, I’ll be back later,” I inform her. She sighs, “I thought you were spending the day with me.” I hesitate before she smiles and waves her hand, “whatever. Go silly boy. Be home in time to make dinner.” I answer back, “hai hai!” as I turn around and jog towards the house.

It takes me almost the full hour to find that sash thing that I had gotten from the tournament. After finding it, I take a quick shower and get dressed in a pair of jeans, sneakers and a long sleeve v neck black shirt with a white shirt worn beneath it. I grab the sash and place it around my body before grabbing Goronova and looking at the blessed sword. I decided that I probably wouldn’t need it for shopping, but it wouldn’t hurt to bring her just in case. With that, I place her on my back and then teleport to the rooftop where Izuya and I had our first powwow about the hero bit.

On arrival I see Izuya standing in the same place as he did the first time. Lifting a hand, I greet, “yo!” He prepares a portal as he smiles, “hey! This way.” With the portal created, I walk through it followed by the Kami. With that, we are teleported from the City to Onitoshi.

As it would seem, we were teleported directly to the shop in question. Looking out of the window of the store front, I could tell we were in some type of city, but it was a lot more hellish than Sai City. The shop itself was really… dark. There were armors and weapons of all kinds lining the walls and floor area. It seemed like some armors were set up in the skeletal remains of bestial demons and such. I got a creepy feeling just being in it. Izuya seemed composed and unworried about the surroundings as he browses the selection. “I hope you have money,” he hums lightly as he walks through the store. With a nod, I comment, “yeah, I have some…” He seems to find something as he says, “ah! The Bangle of Destruction… oh and is that the Unholy Sword over there? Very nice! Now you’ll have both!” I blink as I watch him skip around the store. It was around that time that I felt the immense presence of something watching us. Totally forgetting that a store would have a shopkeeper, my gaze shifts and comes to rest upon the Dark Smith… it was a scary experience indeed. From there my gaze shifts swiftly back to Izuya as he returns to me and says, “You’re going to try some things on!”

In the next fifteen or so minutes I find out how to work the Bangle of Destruction, and much to my happiness, it seemed to have the ability to create a layer or armor around me, Power Ranger style, only much cooler. The Dark Smith pointed out various styles of armor and matching capes that came with them. By the end of the trying on session I found myself coming out of a substance amount of cash to receive two items… though it was curious that they took human currency. I felt good about my armor purchase but the sword seemed a bit ominous to me. I was given some polish to go with it, but was told not to let it get on it, or it would have very adverse effects.

After the purchase, Izuya and I immediately teleport back to the earth realm and to the rooftop that we were on before we left. After our return I ask, “So are we going to Heaven now.” Izuya chuckles, “heh, heh, no!” And then says, “oh yeah, here’s a tip. When you master the elements, you might want to learn how to become immune to them. Just a tip, or at least become immune to the ones you haven’t mastered.” With that, he fades away and I am left on the rooftop alone. After that, I look at the new blade in my hand and give a smile. I call out Tomo-kun and place the sword and the vials into his little pocket realm before dismissing him and teleporting back home. After all, there was no place like home.
Guardian Gear (Izuya x Seiki) Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Guardian Gear (Izuya x Seiki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Gear (Izuya x Seiki)   Guardian Gear (Izuya x Seiki) EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down

Guardian Gear (Izuya x Seiki)
Page 1 of 1