Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Another Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Another Day   Another Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Another Day - Page 2 IsayamaTop
Click, click, asked the lighter as she flicks her thumb fleetly across the metallic hump of the flammable device. A soft flame is quickly produced. It wavers slowly like calm water, burning up the originally white end of the cigarette and charring it to a smoky grey mingled with ominous black. As though light queued up in a lightbulb, the end would flare, laced with vibrant streaks of orange and red as she inhaled the toxic fumes through the lightly coloured filter.
"Vanilla." She briefly remarks with reference to the flavour of the cigarettes she'd bought off of someone. A random bum who got them by means she didn't want to know of. She rolls her eyes lightly.
"Whatever." Mei let a few minutes pass before dropping it to the ground. Crushing it to the cement with the heel of her boot, she exhales lightly, peering at the entrance of the gun range. Checking for the weapon she brought, she made her way in.
Commencing usual procedure with quick paperwork she got in. Her eyes survey the area; not this again! The booths seemed to all be full. Once again, she'd have to wait. At least last time Ingel had been there to talk to. The majority of these people seemed to not even bother batting a glance. She gets a bit jittery, though thorough she did seem a fair bit anxious.

Oh. Not to mention, she was wearing sunglasses...
[237.237]
Another Day - Page 2 IsayamaBottom
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3978
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:42 am

Another Day

I keep my gaze on Mei and watch her, seeing the relief in her expression knowing that I didn't have a problem with the way her eyes looked. I listen to her as she begins to speak again, informing me that she doesn't wear the glasses all the time, which is a relief. " I see, well from now on when we are together feel free to take them off. " I say as I watch her as she begins to lay back down with the rifle. I scan over her for a moment as she lays back down with the rifle, all she needed now was a ghilli suit to help hide her form.. When she asks if she could take another shot, I give a nod as I turn my attention back to the target and scan over it for a moment, " Sure.. Since the glasses aren't hindering you now, how about you try and hit the chest of the target this time? " I ask as I glance down at Mei.

Post WC: 175
Another Day - Page 2 Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:44 am

Another Day - Page 2 MeisBoxTop
"Yeah." Mei gives a solid nod with her verbal response. "I'll try. I'm not too good with the rifle at the moment, but I used to be not too good with the revolver, either. Just like my progress with the revolver I'm certain that I can improve with this." With that she would move her heed from Ingel and back to the frequently visited scope, visually. Her hands go into the respective positioning, just like before. She attempts to remain as still as possible, just like the snipers did she seen on television. There is no notable difference with her eyes as she takes aim, the only thing noticeable still being the fact that they were black and white. Making sure a round was prepared, she would flip the previously reassured safety switch into a mode where the gun would be deemed unsafe by humane standards; one could almost pity the target, even if it were inanimate and paper. Her concentration is apparent as she holds her breath, something she had heard about doing to stabilize the firearm while aiming. Taking aim, she would place her finger onto the trigger. Her judgment is put to the test the moment she squeezes the trigger. A bullet jettisons towards the target and penetrates through it, managing to hit the target. When the target would calm from the force of the impact she would rise her gaze towards it. The bullet did penetrate and area on the torso, even if it weren't a specific location like where the heart was place, or a lung. It just seemed to be in general located on the torso. The recoil was treated as it was prior. "How'd I do? Looks like a hit. I might take a break in a matter of one or two more shots." Mei says as she looks towards Ingel.

313/5119
Another Day - Page 2 MeisBoxBottom
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Another Day

Now that I had said it, I begin to doubt the target I had given her, she was just now starting out with the weapon so I wasn't sure if having her hit the chest of the target was a good idea just yet, not until she could hit the target its self. But she seemed to be ok with the idea of trying to hit the target so I decided to go with it and see if she would be able to hit the chest of the target. As she begins to get ready to take the shot, I watch her again, she seemed to have the idea of being a sniper down good, now all she needed was a weapon of her own that she could practice with. Turning my gaze from her I look to the target, slowly scanning over the paper target as I think over what I could do to help her with getting a sniper rifle, though I had no idea what kind of job she had, we didn't really talk about our personal lives aside from what she has told me about her father. My thoughts quickly shift back to the subject at hand as she takes the shot. I watch as the paper target gets hit and flails around some before it begins to stop moving. As it stops moving I see where she had hit the paper target. She had hit the torso of the target like I had requested, this was a good thing, she was learning quickly how to use the sniper rifle. Turning my gaze back to Mei, I give a nod to the idea of taking a break, " Alright, that sounds good. You did good, you hit the chest this time around. If you keep this up you will be a crack shot in no time. "

Post WC: 311
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:42 pm

Mei bobs her head gently in a nod. She had previously promised that she would take a few more shots, as specified by the last thing she said. Descending lower into her position, she would look back into the scope. Scuffling her position over a bit she positions the rifle so the trajectory wasn't so easily lined up with the target. The target was at this point still shaking a little from the last bullet's impact. She positions her finger on the trigger and prepares the next shot briefly. "Just like one or two more." Mei would comment as she continues to concentrate her attention on the magnified scope. She utilizes augmented reaction time to make it so the target didn't look like it was moving as much as it was. When taking the shot she would move the gun a little bit, whilst simultaneously dealing with the recoil. The bullet jettisons towards the target, but curves a little when it seemed like it wasn't going to hit the torso. This causes it to curve enough that it would penetrate a spot on the torso. In small increments she felt as though she was beginning to become a good shot when it came to the use of gun. Mei watches as the target settles to reveal the general location on the torso she'd hit it at. It wasn't a bad shot visually and the techniques she already had were being honed exceptionally with all of this practice. "The silencer is really useful. Definitely would make the shot harder to trace." She says as she shifts her attention towards Ingel.

275/5394
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:02 am

Another Day

As she states she would like to do one or two more shots with the sniper rifle, I give a faint nod at the idea. I watch her for a moment before shifting my gaze back to the target down range as I wait for her to take the shot, wanting to see where she would hit the target this time. As she takes the shot I watch the target as it gets struck by the round from the sniper rifle. Seeing where the round had hit, I give a faint nod. She seemed to be improving with the sniper rifle, she had hit the torso of the target for a second time in a row after only hitting the target a single time, that was pretty impressive considering she had only used a pistol previously. When she begins to speak, I turn my attention back to her and give a faint nod, " Yeah, one of the things that helps a sniper remain hidden... That is if they want to remain hidden. Normally after the first shot the target is down and the sniper is already on the move "

Post WC: 191
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:13 am

Mei nods in agreement. "I've seen sometimes on TV some people refrain from using the silencer. It could be that it startles the audience more, but it's generally based off of real life scenario's as much as possible. Meaning, I think that the noise could be to strike fear into the battlefield, making enemy units panic." The girl shakes her head. "What a cruel method. Cruel but in no way crude." After her elaboration about the topic she would give a sigh of fatigue. Mei would stand up, but not after putting the safety switch back on. Having stood up by this point, she would extend her hands to hand Ingel back his firearm. "Thanks for letting me use it. I'm feeling a bit tired, though." She says, even though previously she'd assured another shot or two. With all of the practice she'd been doing, and how her skills were just beginning to start developing now, it was not in question as to why she'd gotten tired a bit quicker than she'd seemed to have anticipated. Her hand would raise, wiping her forehead as though the back of her hand was a makeshift, fleshy handkerchief. The gesture definitely seemed to suggest she'd been entitled for that worked for break. "Think I'll start that break right about now."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:22 am

Another Day

I listen to Mei as she begins to speak and not to what she has to say. I liked using a silencer on my sniper rifle, that way the enemy wouldn't know where I am when taking the shot.. Sneaky like a ninja. When Mei begins to stand, I slowly climb back to my feet and when she offers me the rifle, I reach out and take it from her before resting it against my shoulder while holding the butt of the gun as I look down at Mei. As she thanks me for letting her shoot the rifle, I nod. " Your welcome Mei. " I say as I watch Mei for a moment before glancing down range at the target. She still needed practice but she had the basics down and with that she can work to improve her skill when she feels up to it. Turning my attention back to her, I nod again as she opts to take a break, " Alright, that sounds like a good idea. You did a lot so far. "

Post WC: 179
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:14 pm

An affirmative nod in response would establish her thanks, easily recognizable. Briefly, her eyes would survey the vicinity. She wouldn't move away from the booth quite yet. It took her a few moments to localize her guns since they'd be repositioned somewhere else. Grabbing onto them, she would fix them, if the option was available for them, so that their respective safety had been on. After this action she would unload the remaining ammunition, which belonged to the gun range, seemingly so they could retrieve it. Brushing some of her white locks of hair from her face and behind her ear, she would put her firearms into their respective holsters before re-zippering her coat back up. Then she shifts her heed back towards Ingel. "I don't know where I wanna go for a general break, but I may be back soon. Possibilities vary." She gives a small smile while she begins to put her sunglasses back on, shrugging her shoulder to reposition her bag so it wouldn't fall off. Several steps are taken away from the booth. "I'll see you later. Thanks for everything, by the way." The last part of her sentence is almost surprised, still as though she were astonished by the hand canon he had given her as an unexpected gift.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Another Day

Since it seemed as if our practice session was drawing to an end, I began to unload the sniper rifle, though I would have to wait till I was in my vehicle to put it 'away'. As she begins speaking to me, I give a faint nod as I look down at her, " Ah, that's alright. Maybe go get a bite to eat or something? I'll be looking forward to it. " I say in response to her being back soon. When Mei begins to move out of the booth, I slowly follow after her and as she says farewell, I give another nod, " Your welcome Mei and I'll see you later. " Though I too had come here to do some practice I didn't feel like doing it now since I had already enjoyed my day with helping Mei train and get use to a new weapon. Turning my gaze from her I begin to walk away to leave the range and head home..

Post WC: 167
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Gunshyne Bastion-
Jump to: