Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Another Day   Another Day EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Another Day IsayamaTop
Click, click, asked the lighter as she flicks her thumb fleetly across the metallic hump of the flammable device. A soft flame is quickly produced. It wavers slowly like calm water, burning up the originally white end of the cigarette and charring it to a smoky grey mingled with ominous black. As though light queued up in a lightbulb, the end would flare, laced with vibrant streaks of orange and red as she inhaled the toxic fumes through the lightly coloured filter.
"Vanilla." She briefly remarks with reference to the flavour of the cigarettes she'd bought off of someone. A random bum who got them by means she didn't want to know of. She rolls her eyes lightly.
"Whatever." Mei let a few minutes pass before dropping it to the ground. Crushing it to the cement with the heel of her boot, she exhales lightly, peering at the entrance of the gun range. Checking for the weapon she brought, she made her way in.
Commencing usual procedure with quick paperwork she got in. Her eyes survey the area; not this again! The booths seemed to all be full. Once again, she'd have to wait. At least last time Ingel had been there to talk to. The majority of these people seemed to not even bother batting a glance. She gets a bit jittery, though thorough she did seem a fair bit anxious.

Oh. Not to mention, she was wearing sunglasses...
[237.237]
Another Day IsayamaBottom
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:04 pm

Another Day

The gun range had become one of my home away from homes, though today I ran a bit behind since I had to take care of other things in my life. but I could never pass up a chance to go to the range and blow some paper targets away. As I pull into the parking lot, I glance up at the range and let out a light sigh as I come to a stop in an open parking spot and turn my vehicle off. After coming to a stop, I climb out of the vehicle and shut the door behind me before making my way across the parking lot and into the gun range. Stepping into the range, I glance around for a moment as I make my way over to the front desk and take care of all the nesecarry procedures to get into the back range so I could start shooting things. With everything taken care of, I make my way to the back range and as I step into the range I glance around for an open spot. As I shift my gaze across the booths I notice that each and every one of them had someone in it. " Ugh. " I grumble softly to myself, with all the people here all the time it was starting to become a hassle to come here, it may be easier just to go somewhere secluded and shoot.. Since I was already here I figure I might as well wait, at least a little while..

Post WC; 257
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:52 pm

Another Day IsayamaTop
Still waiting...
The girl impatiently taps her foot against the ground. Tap tap, tap tap, the rhythm was intense enough to draw a glance from the person adjacent to her. Mei snaps a look back, one that blatantly read a snobbish 'What do you want?', and she didn't even have to actually verbalize it. Body language went a long way; the male looked the other way, albeit seemingly curious as to why someone like her was here.
Deciding to stray away from the densely populated area of the gun range, she makes her way to the other side. Weaving through people who towered over her in stature, she eventually pulls through, reaching the other side. At least this side seemed more loosely populated, and had more chances of spots opening up.
Looking over, she notices a familiar figure. Her eyes widen behind the dark sunglasses as she continues to look towards him. Was that Ingel?
"Ingel?" Mei asks, turning her full attention towards him. Taking several steps forth, she begins her steady approach.
It must have been a week or so since she'd last seen him. A lot had happened since, of course. Whilst visually it just seemed like all she'd down was let her hair out, there was a lot more than what the eye could perceive.
[225.462]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:36 pm

Another Day

Standing still, I slowly shift my gaze across the crowed, seeking an opening so I could start practicing. My search for an open spot is brought to an end when I hear a familiar voice. Turning my attention away from the range I look towards Mei and smile faintly as I look at her, " Hey there. I didn't think I'd see you here. " I say as I watch Mei as she begins to approach me. " You come here for some more practice or are you looking for someone to help you hone your skills? " I ask teasingly as I glance over her form. It was nice to see Mei again, it had been a week or so since I had last seen her and I had been wondering how she has progressed with her skills.

Post WC: 139
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Another Day IsayamaTop
Mei chuckles lightly, detecting the teasing almost like it excited one of the tastebuds on her tongue. Crossing her arms below her chest, a smirk adorns her face.
"Perhaps the latter." The girl responds, indicating she would not mind the help with her practices. The sunglasses did well to make her expression less hard to decipher, but that wasn't exactly her intention by wearing the sunglasses. It was a pretty warm and sunny day, afterall. "Lately, I have been practicing."
Redundantly closing her eyes, she nods to herself affirmatively, as though giving herself a mental pat on the back. In vain, she would use one hand to brush through several locks of her white hair.
"In fact, I've some new things that I shall show you. They might need some honing, despite." Her tone differentiates from a week ago, certainly. What could have inspired such a drastic change in idiosyncrasies, however? Quite frankly, even the girl didn't know. Though, she was aware of what had occurred to her during the week she had not seen Ingel for.
[180.642]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:20 am

Another Day

Something about her seemed a bit different in comparison to the last time I had seen her, though I wasn't exactly sure what it is that is different about her. As she answers me, I give a faint nod, not minding the idea of spending some time with her, helping her with her skills. While looking down at her, I take not of the sunglasses she has on, though it seemed strange for her to have such a thing on inside, though perhaps she had forgot to take them off when she came in. when she informs me that she has learned some new things, I smile lightly as I give a nod. That was good to hear, I had hoped that she would hone her skills and learn new ones. " That's good to hear. I'm glad that you have learned some new skills, perhaps you can show them to me and indeed I may be able to help you hone them as well. "

Post WC: 166
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:43 pm

Another Day IsayamaTop
The girl was fairly confident of her skills, but she wouldn't blatantly establish that. With a smile tied upon her face, she gradually observes those who were occupying booths. With prompt convenience, she notices someone pack up and leave their booth. It was always useful to be able to have two people sharing one booth.
"There we go. Shall we take that one over there?" She asks as she points her index finger towards the recently opened booth. Nobody else seemed to be going for it yet, though they would still have to make moderate haste to get there before it would be occupied again. Though, she would leave the choice up to Ingel before following his lead.
The gun she was using this time around, again, was nostalgic. It made her almost not want to use it considering who had it in their possession the past. It was of course the only firearm she'd have to resort to using. She comments little in regards to this.
[169.811]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:39 pm

Another Day

Though I didn't see the booth become open, as she speaks about an open one and points it out, I glance over at it and give a faint nod, " Sure. " I said as I take the lead and make my way over to it. It was wise to jump on an open booth when you could even though we were going to chant probably, we could still get in some practice while we were at it. Stepping into the booth I turn my gaze back to her and smile faintly, " You still using that revolver of yours or have you found a new gun to use? " I ask as I look down at her. The last time I had seen her she was using her fathers revolver, though it didn't seem to fit her to well even though she could use it, possessing a weapon that could fire much faster would always increase ones survival chances.

Post WC; 160
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:08 pm

Another Day IsayamaTop
Listening to his question, Mei seems to be affirmative with her gestures in response. This signifies that definitely, she'd still had that gun in possession. "I haven't acquired a new gun as of yet. Though I'm still curious of how a smaller model, like a pistol, feels to use." Mei confirms, bringing out the revolver to display that she was still using it. It was a pretty fancy gun, weighty, but certainly packed a punch as demonstrated on the target but a week or so ago. That and exampled wonderfully by the amount of recoil. Unfortunately, it sort of felt out of date when compared to all of the other advanced models out there capable of probably hitting just as hard but with a lot more utility, handling, and being comfortably wielded. "I don't think I got to use the pistol last time," She mentions before adding, "may I request this time around to try it?"

[160.971]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:40 pm

Another Day

As she brings out the revolver from before, I look at it and give a faint nod " I see. " I say as I glance over the revolver for a moment before lifting my gaze back to Mei. She seemed to still be using the revolver her father gave her, though I didn't know much about her out side of the range, perhaps she isn't capable of buying a new gun.. For a moment, as she begins to speak I pause and then I remember I had offered to let her shoot one of my pistols when we met before at the range, though she didn't get the chance to before. " Sure. " I say with a light smile as I reach into my coat and pull out one of my pistols. As I take the gun out, I pause for a moment, looking down at the gun before turning my attention back to Mei, " I have a better idea. " I say, making sure the pistol is on safety before I take hold of the top of the gun, " I'll give you this. ", I add as I hold the gun out to Mei.

Post WC: 199
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Another Day IsayamaTop
Mei seems to be pleased by the positive response she'd acquired. Wordlessly so, of course. Her eyes maintain a steady grasp on what was in her vision's range; she always liked seeing these models of guns. Contrary to this, she was almost fatigued from the nostalgia her Father's revolver brought about. Mention of a better idea definitely repletes her curiosity as she warrants her full attention. Her hand extends, receptive to take hold of the gun; though, she is promptly surprised by the following words. Her mouth draws open a little to signify her surprise. She ensues a couple of blinks, she herself a little bit unsure of just what he'd been saying. "Give? W-Wait, I'm assuming you mean I'm to take it?" It took her a little bit to word it, and she seems to say the sentence very articulately. "Are you completely sure?" As she surveys and inspects it, she would attempt to confirm what she was just told. The model of this gun definitely looked stable and good. There were probably a plethora of things she felt were prerequisites to ask about it.

[193.1164]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:09 pm

Another Day

Giving the gun to her, I wait till she has a grip on it before I let go of it and watch her reactions to what I had just said. Her reaction draw a smile to my face as I watch her. At first she seemed to not fully understand what I had said. As she asks if I am completely sure, I give a nod, " Yes, I am sure Mei. I gave it some thought and want to give you this, as a token of our friendship since I consider you my friend Mei. " I keep my gaze fixed on Mei, her reactions were rather amusing, though not in a bad way, it was interesting to see how the young girl reacted to the present I had just given to her and the value behind it. Even though she was indeed younger then me, I still thought of her as a friend and wanted her to show her this, though I had given her something more valuable then a simple friend bracelet, I put a great deal of value into my friends and don't choose them with out putting a lot of thought into it, true friends are few and far.

Post WC: 204
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:44 am

Another Day IsayamaTop
Continuing to look at her gift as though it were the first present she'd received in her life, she gradually looks over to Ingel. Her eyes seem to gleam with an exceptional genial nature. The value of what was just humbly placed into her hands probably actually cost more than the articles of clothing she'd been wearing. Mei did not want to make it seem that her reason of being his friend was because of the hefty price of what he'd given her; because of this, she knew that they definitely were sincerely friends. If she'd not managed to scavenge up words to say, she would have been speechless. "I don't know what to say. Thanks so much..." Since recent happenings, this was likely one of the best things that's happened in the week, and surely would do wonders to illuminate the rest of the days. Mei tries to laugh a bit to reacquaint herself with the concept of speech. "What happened but a week ago made me nigh forget what a friend is. I can certainly say this has made me remember." She claims with a smile.

[194.1358]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:06 pm

Another Day

As Mei looks to me, I see the look in her eyes and I smile a bit more as I watch her. When she says she didn't know what to say, I smile a bit more and as she thanks me, I give a faint nod. She seemed to be deeply effected by my act of kindness, so I remained silent to give her time to regain her composure. When she speaks again, what she has to say makes me wonder a bit. From the sounds if it, it appears something has happened to her and now I begin to wonder what, but I wasn't sure if I should push the issue right now.. I didn't want to ruin the moment and take away from it. With that in mind, I bring a hand up and lightly place it on her shoulder, " I'm glad to hear that Mei. It's good to have friends that you can trust and count on. I know what it's like to not have any friends and I want you to know you can come to me with anything Mei, if you need anything just let me know and I'll help you. "

Post WC: 198
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:28 pm

Another Day IsayamaTop
A smile quickly adorns the girl's face as he places his hand on her shoulder. To have someone older than her cheer her up sort of reminds her of times with her Dad. She would quickly push her mental nostalgia away before pertaining to current matters. Friends were precious to have, and she knows that relying on them for the purpose of satiety would contradict the point. "What kind is this one, by the way?" She knew that it was a pistol of sorts, but she was curious of the brand name and its type. For the sake of civility she intended on asking one question at a time; at least last time he'd shown her the mechanics. Having two guns reminded her of some of the things she seen in movies. As of now, she doesn't even consider such a thing to be plausible. For her, anyways. Her eyes continue to visually probe the recently acquired firearm, though she frequently sheds her attention towards Ingel to establish necessary eye contact for civility. Overall she seemed direly pleased as shown through her adjusted idiosyncrasies. Her question was posed with notable interest and curiosity.

[196.1554]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:50 pm

Another Day

Slowly I withdrawn my hand from my shoulder as she inquiries about the pistol. " It's a Hakaisha, an automatic pistol with an eight round magazine. It's the same as I shown you before so the safety and magazine release are in the same place. The safety is on but still be careful with it. Unfortunately there are some out there that treat a gun like this as a toy, though I know your not like that. Any type of weapon is to be respected and treated as such. " Pausing for a moment, I recall a moment the last time we had met when Mei had brought up her desire to use a rifle. " Tell me Mei, would you like to take your firearms training to the next level and try a different type of gun? " I ask as I look down at her, putting for the option to try something new out this time around or we could simply continue with our normal practice, it was up to her in the end.

Post WC: 176
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:59 pm

Another Day IsayamaTop
As he elaborates about the pistol and its type Mei continues to inspect the anatomy of the gun. The safety was on, and she visually notes this as she looks at the part of the gun that would signify that. Looking at the magazine area she analyzes it and makes sure that she knows how to use it. It would be purposeless to be in possession of a gun but not be able to use it due to ignorance in a life or death situation. A solid nod is offered in response; she appears to know that gun safety was something to consider for the well-being of all individuals in the city. She doesn't brush off that statement seeing as her eyes are imbibed with understanding. Her head would tilt to the side with wonder as he mentions the possibility of wielding another gun. Then, she thinks about the gun she always wanted to try out, consciously hoping that its type would be available to try out. "That would be excellent. What's the type of gun I'll be able to try?" She asks formally as she maintains her attention on Ingel.

[195.1749]
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:18 am

Another Day

She took me up on my offer to try a new firearm and I give a faint nod. Though now that she had agreed to it, I had to figure out how to show her since I didn't exactly carry it around in a carry case, rather bound to my body.. " Well, you have a choice; there is an assault rifle or a sniper rifle. Though I do remember you mentioning wanting to try a sniper rifle. " Pausing for a moment, I glance around before turning my attention back to her, " How about, you wait here and I go see about getting a sniper rifle that you can use? I think I know where I can get one, but I don't want to loose the booth. " Since I wasn't sure how Mei would react to me manifesting the sniper rifle, and I didn't want anyone to see me just poof a sniper rifle out of thin air, I felt it would be best to go some where and then manifest it, that way no questions are asked.

Post WC: 181
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:36 pm

Another Day MeisBoxTop
Mei appears to be in contemplation. The girl has never thought about trying an assault rifle before. [Aren't those the automatic things?] The girl thought to herself quietly. She could mentally envision herself trying to fire one and ending up in the hospital from the amount of recoil that may have. When listening to him speak she decides on which one she wants to use. It appeared that she'd come to a solid decision. "I'll stay here and hold the booth." The girl says to his suggestion. "I think I want to try out the sniper rifle. This may seem peculiar, but it's likely my favourite gun. An elegant choice if I do say so myself..." She would have given him sufficient amount of time to depart to go localize a sniper rifle like he'd said. After her conclusive sentence it'd seemed as though she'd momentarily got lost in thought. In the meantime, she would simply continue to familiarize herself with the weapon she'd been given as a gift. Often would she resume her visual probing of the item, trying to get a handle of its mechanics thoroughly.

196/1945
Another Day MeisBoxBottom
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:09 pm

Another Day

As she agrees to hold down the booth so I can go get a weapon I give a faint nod and as she tells me which one she would like to try out, I cant help but smile lightly at what she has to say, " We shall see. I'll be back in a moment. " With that said I pull away from the booth and glance around the firing range as I start to move across it. Finding a little nook, I glance around once again to make sure no one was looking before I slip into the nook, hidden away from everyone, to hide. Once in the nook I will my sniper rifle to come to me. Holding my hand out the sniper rifle begins to take from, first as a black mist and then it solidifeis. Once it had solidifed I look over the SRT03 equipped with a silencer, a little thing I liked to have on it incase I needed to be silent, like a ninja. Looking over the sniper rifle, I make sure it was still on safety before I make my way out of the nook and make sure to get some extra ammunition for the weapon before making my way back to the booth Mei was holding down for us.

Post WC: 217

OOC: How I see the SRT03, roughly, based on the M14.
Another Day 450px-10
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:52 pm

Another Day MeisBoxTop
There were far too many guns in her possession at the moment. In a way she felt like a kid in a candy shop at this rate. First and foremost she would put down her Father's revolver since that was a specimen she'd already thoroughly inspected for days in total. This new one however was the first time she'd held anything like it. Her understanding of it would gradually heighten as she continued to figure out how it worked. The information Ingel had told her about pistols before would prove sufficient enough to supply her knowledge. It would be hard to miss Ingel coming back since she could certainly see him carrying that gun; it was a behemoth in comparison to her revolver or the pistol. She gingerly looks towards it but feels that the challenge will be great, just as would the expertise to utilize it. She seems surprised as she continues to wait for him at the booth she'd been occupying. She mouths the word 'wow' as she continues to peer towards the rifle. Using something like that was something she'd merely daydreamed of.

191/2136
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Another Day

Making my way back to the booth, I set my sight on Mei and watch as she mouths a single word, that makes me smile faintly. As I come to the booth I come to a stop and glance at the sniper rifle before I turn my gaze back to Mei. " And this lovely piece of craftsmanship would be the SRT03 equipped with a silencer. It has a fifteen round magazine and is good for long range shooting.. Well it would be since its a sniper rifle. The scope has multiple levels of magnification so you can shoot at targets that are at different ranges. " Turning my gaze to the rifle I continue, " This is the safety, " I say as I point it out, " And this is the magazine release switch, " I add, pointing it out as well, " Would you like to hold it? " I ask, shifting the topic quickly as I look down at Mei.

Post WC: 164
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:25 pm

Another Day MeisBoxTop
Her eyes closely examine the rifle. Mei would put down the pistol she was currently holding in case she would attain the opportunity to hold the firearm he was exhibiting. She would accordingly look at the things on the anatomy of the rifle he'd point out. She remembers that last time she'd actually said that the sniper rifle was more or less her favourite weapon. She knew about it, but she didn't know the specifics necessarily. Now she hoped to know them. Then it was presented to her; the chance to hold the firearm. "That would be perfect." She says almost surprised. This certainly was her facet as demonstrated with her liking of these weapons, though the use of them only in dangerous scenarios. Mei is receptive to the opportunity to hold the weapon. "Is there a certain way I should hold it?" From what she could see there seemed to be two things near the end of the rifle's body that looked like it could be held by. The item did have a pretty intricate design.

181/2317
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:28 pm

Another Day

As she answers my question, I smile a bit more at the way she had spoke her answer. It was rather uplifting to see her in this kind of mood. When she asks about the way to hold the weapon, I give a faint nod as I release the pistol grip with the trigger guard and trigger, " Take a hold of this handle, though don't put your finger on the trigger. " With that said, I gesture towards the front of the weapon where the other grip rested, attached to the underside of the barrel housing, " And you can either grip the fore-grip or the bottom of the rifle, its up to you. " Now that I had told her, I offer the sniper rifle to her, holding the stock and under side of the barrel housing as I offer the weapon to her.

Post WC: 146
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:26 am

Another Day MeisBoxTop
Mei appears to listen carefully to his instructions as he speaks. In a way she almost felt like she were a kid again in some aspects, but she decides to not personify the moment like that since that would be too nostalgic for her. Her eyes' attention always adheres to whatever he'd been point out on the gun. This mood emanating from her definitely wasn't mundane as it had been in the past, but her nigh affection for this type of gun had hit the switch fairly easily. When she is offered the sniper rifle she comes to the conclusion that it's nearly as big as her, which was huge for a weapon she thought. [And I thought the recoil on the revolver was bad? I wonder how this one will be.] Taking hold of it with prudence she would position her hands in the right places. She keeps her hand on the handle but keeps her fingers warded away from the trigger for safety reasons. She positions her hand on the fore-grip and holds the rifle steadily. The weight was a bit unexpected but she could get used to it. She actually appeared notably excited to be holding the rifle. "This is more than exceptionally cool. Is the recoil really high or does it get easier with time or something?"

223/2540
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:23 pm

Another Day

At first I watch her as she takes the sniper rifle from me, watching to make sure she is able to hold the weapon since it was almost the same size as her. Slowly I begin to withdraw my arms and let them fall back to my side as I look down at her as she holds the weapon. Her demeanor seemed to change as she holds the weapon, she seems to grow much more excited. As I gaze down at her while she holds the weapon I listen to her as she begins to speak and I smirk faintly at what she says first about it being 'cool'. " It is, though when you use the weapon your mostly bracing it against your shoulder and not using your arms to take the recoil. And, if you were sniping you would be laying down so that helps with recoil as well. Just like with the revolver or pistol, with time and use you get use to the recoil and able to withstand it better. " Turning my attention down range for a moment, the only logical idea for the moment comes to mind and I turn my attention back to Mei, " Would you like to shoot it? "

Post WC: 209
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:37 pm

Another Day MeisBoxTop
Mei continues to listen to him as he explains about the gun's recoil. As he does this she begins to look at it bit thoroughly as she conducts her gaze to view it from different angles. Her size albeit small still made her competent of wielding the firearm, especially if it was a weapon that would be used while laying down. Her eyes momentarily look towards the targets before her. They weren't necessarily far away when put up against the exceptional ranged capability of this weapon. Shooting the gun would be a great idea indeed, as signified by her response. "Yeah, that'd be great." Her attention moves from the targets back to Ingel. "Is there a target that's more distant that can be used for this type of gun? The distance of these targets here look like they're fashioned for guns that have a shorter range." It was true at least in one aspect seeing how the majority of the people there were using handguns on those specific targets. She is thankful that she had a tendency of catching onto things quickly.

187/2727
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:52 pm

Another Day

When she answers with the answer I had expected to come from her, I give a faint nod, today was going to be a new learning experience for her. As she brings up the distance of the target from us, I turn my gaze back to the target and give a faint nod, " Yeah, we can move it back further away from us. " With that said, I turn my attention away from the target and to a control panel in the booth. I begin to make adjustments to the settings, making the target move back further. As I make the target move back, I pause to look at the target and make sure I had not moved it back to far, since this was her first time firing the weapon I didn't want to make it to hard for her, though on the other hand if it was to easy then you were not learning anything.. After a few minor adjustments I turn my attention back to Mei, " Alright.. First we will start with the basics, holding the weapon in a firing position. "

Post WC: 187
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 pm

Another Day MeisBoxTop
Just as she'd anticipated the targets had been capable of configuration. Though she thought that there may have been targets somewhere that she just did not see. Apparently she'd thought wrong as she oberseves wordlessly was the targets are moved rearwards. The rifle was heavy than any weapon in her arsenal but she didn't mind it. The girl appeared to be able to handle is just fine, or fine in the case that it was nearly as big as her. She becomes attentive and brings her gaze away from the targets, which now seemed largely distant when compared to prior, and adheres her attention onto Ingel who had begun talking to her. She keeps her hands positioned on the structure of the rifle as told. The design definitely seemed more intricate in comparison to her recently received pistol and her revolver. A subtle nod accompanies her response. "You mentioned laying down being apart of the shots, generally. Is there a particular place I can lay or sit down at for the firing of this?"

177/2904
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Another Day

Keeping my eyes on Mei, I give a faint nod as she asks about laying down to shot. " Yep. That wont be a problem. " I say as I turn my attention to the table like counter in front of us. Kneeling down in front of the table, I remove Mei's guns and set them aside before I begin to fiddle with the table before lowering each side of the table down. With the table down, I turn my gaze back to Mei as I stand back up, " And like that, we have a place to lay down and shoot, though the floor is kind of hard.. If you'd like I can go get a mat to set on the floor to make it more comfortable. Or if you feel up to it you can lay on the floor with out the mat. " I left the chose up to her, though I tend to go for the mat when I practice it makes it more comfortable though I knew in the field you weren't offered such things..

Post WC: 180
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Another Day MeisBoxTop
Mei watches as he lowers the table-esque counter and the like. It appeared that she did not know that it was capable of doing that. As she looks to the ground she realizes that it certainly did seem hard. The comfort of mats wasn't enabled in the battlefield, thus it would offer a bit more experience to know what it was like to be in that situation. Yet, the plausibility of comfort got the better of her. "I think I'll go for the mat." She kneels down a bit, trying to adjust the sniper rifle how it would be placed on the ground. She decides to just continue holding it to avoid any particular mistakes. "It seems I'm going to have to buy one of these when I save up the money." The model of the sniper alone seemed to be enough to prompt her to buy one of her own. The girl stands up once again to move out of the way of the presence of where the mat would soon be positioned. Since if she were standing in that spot, it would have been inconceivable to actually get the mat there.

197/3101
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:43 pm

Another Day

I await an answer, having left the final chose up to Mei so she could decide whether or not to use a mat or simply lay on the floor. As she gives me her answer, I give a faint nod, " Alright. " I say as I watch Mei for a moment and smile lightly at the comment, " Yeah, It isn't an interesting gun and that one has special meaning to me.. " I say as I look at the sniper rifle as she holds it, " Wait here and I'll get you a mat to lay on. " With that I turn and leave the booth, making my way across the gun range and to where they kept various accessories to be used while you practice at the range. Pausing for a moment, I scan over the floor mats before picking up one of the nice cushy ones before I begin my trek back to Mei and the booth. Coming to the booth, I kneel down in the open are and begin to set out he mat with enough space so I could move beside her if I needed to help her with something. With the mat set out, I turn my attention to Mei, " Here we go. "

Post WC: 212
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:48 pm

Another Day MeisBoxTop
With patience, Mei waits for Ingel to come back with the mat. Once he does, she adheres to her position so she was out of the way of the mat's placement. Once it is positioned, she nods faintly. "Thanks." She says, abiding by her usual etiquette. Once it had been prepared, she takes her position in one of the spacious districts of the mat. Idling the rifle onto the mat and positioning it how she usually seen it done on TV shows, the girl initially looks through the scope. She knows that ammunition would be a prerequisite, but was unsure if it was loaded or or not currently. "Oh, is this loaded?" She enquires as she looks towards Ingel. "If not, how is it loaded? Presumably, it's different from a revolver or the pistol." Keeping her hands on the gun she gazes towards the magazine release and the like. The anatomy of the gun was notably different from anything else she's used. It seemed only logical that this was foreign to her.

175/3276
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Another Day

With the mat in place, I expected to have to show Mei what she needed to do next but this time she takes the initiative and moves down onto the mat, laying the sniper rifle on the mat like one would do when they are getting ready to shoot at a target. With her on the mat, I scan over how she is laying on the mat before turning my attention back to her face as she inquiries as to if the gun is loaded before asking how she would go about reloading it. Turning my gaze to the gun I decided it would be best to show her how to reload the gun so that she can do it her self if the time comes. " Yes, it is loaded but if you need to reload it all you would need to do is press the magazine release switch to release the magazine and load another one into the magazine slot... " Taking one of the spare magazines I had gotten I offer it to her, " Care to give it a try? " I ask, wondering if she could reload it with out an actual demonstration.

Post WC: 198
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:56 pm

Another Day MeisBoxTop
"Oooh." Mei says in realization as she notes the existence of the magazine release switch. She is receptive to receive the spare magazine. She gives a nod in response. "I'll give it my best." When she takes it she promptly identifies the release switch again. She wanted to get a handle of how to work the gun before she actually took a shot. Working the magazine release switch would cause the current magazine to pop out from its respective location on the rifle. Then, additional actions are taken as she pushes the spare one in its place, substituting it with likely the same amount of ammunition. "Kind of like that?" She asks, momentarily looking towards Ingel. She occupies herself briefly by looking into the scope of the rifle; she'd always wanted to do that. Everything looked so...much different. She could see the targets as if they were a lot closer when she looked through the scope, but they were still of a distance where it still wouldn't be too easy. "It's almost like looking through binoculars, or a telescope." She comments briefly.

187/3463
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Another Day

As she releases the magazine in the rifle, I give a faint nod at seeing she knew where the release switch was and knew what to do. When she takes the spare magazine I had given her and loads it into the area where the previous magazine was I give another nod, " Good. " Now that she knew how to reload the weapon it was time to move to the next step and start shooting. I watch as she looks through the scope and smile at the comment, " Yeah. Same idea basically, it magnifies what you are looking at to make it easier to hit the part of the target you want to. " I glance down range at the target as I continue, " Whenever you are ready flip the safety off and take a shot. Right now, just try to hit the paper and don't really aim for any specific area, alright? " I turn my attention back to Mei to make sure she understood what I was saying.

Post WC: 173
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:33 am

Another Day MeisBoxTop
Mei nods in response to what he had said. A smile is apparent on her face as she looks back into the scope after having shifted her gaze from him. It diminishes once she begins to concentrate on her current goal. "Sounds good to me." Affirmatively she responds to the O.K to shoot. A dexterous movement of her hand would flip the safety switch, meaning that the rifle was prepared for a shot. She closes one eye and uses the other to look deeply into the magnified glass. Everything look amazingly close despite how far it truly was. She would make sure that the trajectory of the bullet would likely hit the target via aiming the crosshair. To her, it felt a bit weird since she never used the gun before. It would take some time getting used to shots that were performed whilst she were idling on the ground. Once she has taken aim she would place her finger onto the trigger, double check if her aim had been correct on the paper target, which was still fairly distant, and squeezed the trigger. It wasn't necessarily as loud as she thought it would be. The recoil was familiar and she had to deal with it, but she did well...in comparison to her first time with her revolver. The bullet would jettison towards the paper target at abnormal velocities, mundane for a gun, and make a crude hit. Her accuracy with rifles currently wasn't reliable, but at least she'd hit the paper target. "Think that was a hit. Didn't hit anywhere close to the torso though." Looking up from the scope she tosses a look towards Ingel, her face gleaming as though she were thoroughly entertained since she was using, essentially, her favourite weapon.

300/3763
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:47 am

Another Day

When she answers me, I give a nod and turn my attention down range and watch the target as I wait for Mei to take her first shot. Slowly I scan over the paper target, I didn't tell her to hit any specific part of the target, that would be to much to put on her shoulders since this was her first time using the weapon, so I left the target broad. I didn't have to wait long for her to take the shot from the weapon. As the paper target moves from the hit, I get to see where she hit the target when it calms down and I smile faintly, glad that she was able to hit the target with the first shot. Turning my attention back to Mei, I give a nod to what she said, " That's fine. I didn't want you to hit a part of the target, just the target its self. We start with the basics and work our way up to the more advanced stuff. What do you think of it now that you have shot it, do you like the weapon still? " I ask as I look down at her, sitting on the floor next to her in case she needed any help.

Post WC: 213
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:15 am

Another Day MeisBoxTop
Taking a look at the weapon, her plausive look implies that she deemed herself still suitable for the use of this weapon. Even though the recoil was pretty tough on her. Mei found herself beginning to get used to the recoil of guns, anyway, and it was demonstrated. Judging by where she'd hit on the target, and its loose proximity with the actual specific parts of it, she could work on her crude accuracy when it came to the use of rifles. "Still love it. The weapon it's just so...precise, so deadly. I actually prefer a good, solid shot than multiple. It seems so much more pristine than the use of persay...submachine gun; which seems the opposite when I envision it. I think how accurate the weapon is and the challenges it brings is one of the best parts about it." She momentarily takes her attention off of Ingel, steadying her heed upon the scope of the firearm. "It has a beautiful design, too. I heard that these things can strike fear in those who may think they're there on the battlefield..." She gives a very brief, small laugh, before adding, "...suppose the majority of the time they wouldn't know of the sniper's existence, anyway."

212/3975
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:49 am

Another Day

As Mei begins to speak, I listen to her as she talks about the sniper rifle. She seemed to be rather fond of the type of weapon, though perhaps it was the type that suited her more, she wouldn't have to get up close and personal with who ever is the target and could remain out of sight during a fight, striking down the enemy with a single shot. I smile as she continues on, nodding my head faintly as I listen to her. As I listen to Mei I cant help but think of how I was when I was younger, it was good to be young and full of energy.. When she finishes speaking, I give another nod, still watching her with the sniper rifle, " A good sniper is there, but at the same time isn't there and only needs a single shot to take out his target. And once that target is taken out the sniper fades into the shadows. " Reaching out, I point to the sniper rifle, " In a sense, this becomes your best friend, you spend so much time with it you learn everything there is to know about it. You spend hours cleaning it, taking it apart and putting it back together, you learn where each piece down to the smallest spring goes. An extension of your self, capable of striking out at foes at great distances, felling your target in a single shot... " Pausing for a moment, I glance down range at the target before turning my gaze back to Mei, " Perhaps, this is more your forte. "

Post WC: 270
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:21 pm

Another Day MeisBoxTop
To the very smallest spring, Mei could certainly agree. Her expression seems to imply that she can heavily relate to the concept. [A good sniper is there, but at the same time isn't there. I like that, it makes sense.] She would think to herself as she continues to visually probe the firearm. "My forte?" The girl appears to be a little bit confused, but then seems to recognize as the statement being true. "It's a coincidence that you said that. This isn't entirely relevant, but when I was a kid, my Dad built me this tree house. It's kind of funny really." Pulling her attention away from the rifle, she looks towards Ingel, and then spreads her palm to look at it. "Sometimes other kids would be mean and throw stuff at me. So I made this slingshot and spent most of my time launching those little, rubber balls at them when they were walking on the sidewalk." She laughs lightly as she thinks about it. "I probably spent more time doing that than picking flowers. It made the other kids almost scared to be around me. Who knows, something little like that in the past might have made it something of my facet." Mei smiles lightly after her elaboration, adjusting her sunglasses a bit.

220/4195
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:39 pm

Another Day

At first it seemed like she didn't understand what I had said so I thought I was going to have to elaborate on the statement a bit more, but finally she seemed to catch on and understand what I meant by this being her forte. I listen to her as she begins to tell me a story from her past about her and other children. From the sound of it, it seemed like she had a good father that took care of his little girl, she was rather lucky in that aspect, unlike myself.. Sitting back against the side of the booth, I continue to listen to her story and frown faintly as she gets to the part about the other children being mean to her when she was younger. Though, I begin to think more on it as she tells me that she made her self a slingshot and would shoot at the kids. As she attributes that happening in her past to her liking of the sniper rifle, I give a faint nod, though I couldn't help smile at the comment about not kicking flowers, it seemed like her child hood wasn't like most girls her age.. As she adjust the sunglasses on her face I finally realize that she still had them on, which is rather strange considering what she is doing.. " Your father sounds like a good man. I don't blame you for shooting at the kids, I would have done it too. And in a sense I did do something like that... " Pausing for a moment, I decided to change the subject since what I said dealt with my past, " Tell me something Mei, why do you still have the sunglasses on? It would be easier to shoot without them on. "

Post WC: 300
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Another Day MeisBoxTop
"Oh, these?" Mei redundantly asks as she puts her fingers onto the sunglasses, as though to continue adjusting them. This is a plump pause of hesitance before her smile sheepishly attempts to broaden. "It's not necessarily to keep sun out of my eyes. Visually, my eyes have a bit of a problem. Kind of like how a blind person has different looking eyes, this is almost the same case, but they don't look like that. I should probably see a doctor about it." She laughs blithely before continuing. "I guess I wear these so people won't say, 'What's wrong with her?'. There's nothing wrong with my eyes though. I have 20/20 vision, and varying depending on scenario, perhaps beyond that." There was no implication of that not being the truth in her voice. She takes a look back towards the rifle, sliding her finger along the scope lightly. "Actually, I could probably demonstrate that if you'd like." Mei would conclude as she gets back into her position with a smile gingerly seeping upon her face. "I'll have to take these glasses off for that, though. Are you sure you want to see them?"

201/4396
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:46 pm

Another Day

I give a faint nod as she inquiries about the glasses, my gaze still upon her as I try to figure out why she would still have them on. As she begins to explain why she still has them on, I continue to listen to her and as I listen it sounds rather concerning, her eyes have a problem? I frown faintly at this information, the last time I had seen her she didn't have he sun glasses on and her eyes looked fine.. Did something happen to her eyes in the time we were apart? I could understand why she wore the sunglasses now, she was afraid of peoples reactions to how her eyes are different compared to everyone else's. This world was indeed a cruel place with no end to just how cruel it can be to a person. As she offers to give me a demonstration I give another nod, hoping that I would get to see just how her eyes look. " That's fine. You would be amazed at the things I have seen in my life Mei, your eyes wont bother me any, I promise. " I tried to sound reassuring to her to make her feel comfortable with taking off the glasses and showing me her eyes.

Post WC: 213
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:50 am

Another Day MeisBoxTop
Mei seems to be apparently acting gingerly about this, yet it slowly diminished as he spoke about how he's seen worse things before. Giving a nod, she places her hands onto the glasses. "Sometimes when people end up seeing them, I'll say that they're just contacts or something. They end up believing it, somehow. I've actually gotten compliments about how realistic they look." Yet, when she lifts the glasses off, there is no indication of them being contacts. What is visible is her sclera are an off colour. Being black, the irises were white. The white mirrored that of the moon since it was circular, and the black was much like the night sky. Just like the moon, the white could be portrayed as disconsolate to some degree. Whilst they were eligible for a horror film, to those that had a stomach easy to upset, they did not appear to be anything more than an odd, achromatic pigmentation for an eye colour. It looked like something a doctor may be able to mistake it for some sort of disease. "I can see a lot better with these sunglasses off." She elaborates briefly as she looks towards Ingel.

201/4597
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:02 am

Another Day

I didn't know exactly what to expect to be behind the sunglasses, as long as it wasn't gaping eye sockets with no eyes in them, though from what she has told me she still had eyes, thank the gods. I give a faint nod as she explains how she is able to fool people some times when they do see her eyes. I keep my gaze fixed on her as she begins to remove the sunglasses and as she takes them off I finally get a look at her eyes. Though they where indeed like nothing like eyes I had seen before, they did not bother me considering the things I have seen in the past, demons, the past before the city, all that good stuff or bad stuff.. As I look at her eyes I remain silent as I take in the differences compared to my eyes or someone else's. I could see why someone would be scared of her eyes and be mean to her, people tend to not like things that don't fit the 'norm', unfortunately. As she informs me that she can see better with the glasses off I give a nod, " Well that's good, maybe it will help you with your training. " Reaching out, I lightly pat her on the shoulder, " And, your eyes don't bother me any Mei, but if you want to keep wearing the sunglasses you are more then welcome too, I don't mind. "

Post WC: 246
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:33 am

Another Day MeisBoxTop
Relief is apparent as he seems to be perfectly fine and positive about the apparel of her eyes. Smiling in this specified easement, the girl would lighten up. Her expression seemed to make the eyes, overall, not look as bad as they did when effected by more negative emotion such as being severely anxious. "Actually, I usually don't wear the sunglasses if the person who I'm hanging out with is fine with how my eyes look. I'm just cautious at first since people aren't always as receptive, nor do a lot of people know common courtesy." After explaining that and nodding for a moment, she slides closer down, back into her laying position. Her eye would be able to get a lot closer to the magnified scope of the rifle this time around since the sunglasses were no longer deterring contact from being made. "Can I take another shot at the target? I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do better than before without those glasses." She deposits her sunglasses into her pocket. The dark, tinted plastic they were made out of would likely hinder the mundane vision of anybody considering how irksome that could be. They did look at least moderately hindering.

209/4806
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:42 am

Another Day

I keep my gaze on Mei and watch her, seeing the relief in her expression knowing that I didn't have a problem with the way her eyes looked. I listen to her as she begins to speak again, informing me that she doesn't wear the glasses all the time, which is a relief. " I see, well from now on when we are together feel free to take them off. " I say as I watch her as she begins to lay back down with the rifle. I scan over her for a moment as she lays back down with the rifle, all she needed now was a ghilli suit to help hide her form.. When she asks if she could take another shot, I give a nod as I turn my attention back to the target and scan over it for a moment, " Sure.. Since the glasses aren't hindering you now, how about you try and hit the chest of the target this time? " I ask as I glance down at Mei.

Post WC: 175
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:44 am

Another Day MeisBoxTop
"Yeah." Mei gives a solid nod with her verbal response. "I'll try. I'm not too good with the rifle at the moment, but I used to be not too good with the revolver, either. Just like my progress with the revolver I'm certain that I can improve with this." With that she would move her heed from Ingel and back to the frequently visited scope, visually. Her hands go into the respective positioning, just like before. She attempts to remain as still as possible, just like the snipers did she seen on television. There is no notable difference with her eyes as she takes aim, the only thing noticeable still being the fact that they were black and white. Making sure a round was prepared, she would flip the previously reassured safety switch into a mode where the gun would be deemed unsafe by humane standards; one could almost pity the target, even if it were inanimate and paper. Her concentration is apparent as she holds her breath, something she had heard about doing to stabilize the firearm while aiming. Taking aim, she would place her finger onto the trigger. Her judgment is put to the test the moment she squeezes the trigger. A bullet jettisons towards the target and penetrates through it, managing to hit the target. When the target would calm from the force of the impact she would rise her gaze towards it. The bullet did penetrate and area on the torso, even if it weren't a specific location like where the heart was place, or a lung. It just seemed to be in general located on the torso. The recoil was treated as it was prior. "How'd I do? Looks like a hit. I might take a break in a matter of one or two more shots." Mei says as she looks towards Ingel.

313/5119
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Another Day

Now that I had said it, I begin to doubt the target I had given her, she was just now starting out with the weapon so I wasn't sure if having her hit the chest of the target was a good idea just yet, not until she could hit the target its self. But she seemed to be ok with the idea of trying to hit the target so I decided to go with it and see if she would be able to hit the chest of the target. As she begins to get ready to take the shot, I watch her again, she seemed to have the idea of being a sniper down good, now all she needed was a weapon of her own that she could practice with. Turning my gaze from her I look to the target, slowly scanning over the paper target as I think over what I could do to help her with getting a sniper rifle, though I had no idea what kind of job she had, we didn't really talk about our personal lives aside from what she has told me about her father. My thoughts quickly shift back to the subject at hand as she takes the shot. I watch as the paper target gets hit and flails around some before it begins to stop moving. As it stops moving I see where she had hit the paper target. She had hit the torso of the target like I had requested, this was a good thing, she was learning quickly how to use the sniper rifle. Turning my gaze back to Mei, I give a nod to the idea of taking a break, " Alright, that sounds good. You did good, you hit the chest this time around. If you keep this up you will be a crack shot in no time. "

Post WC: 311
Another Day Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Gunshyne Bastion-
Jump to: