Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Harlie A Visit to Domenance I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Harlie A Visit to Domenance I Empty
PostSubject: Harlie A Visit to Domenance I   Harlie A Visit to Domenance I EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:30 am

Feat. Harlie:
Escalation says:
The setting takes place in the early hours of the morning with the sun starting to make its ascension above the eastern horizon. The guards in front of the tent that normally held either Qyn or Harlie would hail her stating that there was a visitor here that had come to see her. Aside from the voice of the guards, another high pitched voice, would call out, “move out of the way, minions! Announce it correctly! Lord Paco has come to speak with the proctor of this land.” Of course, he didn’t mean Rei, since he had already spoken with that Lord not too long ago. He had a message and a mission that had come from the top that he wanted to carry out. Thus, when and if either Qyn or Harlie opened the ‘door’ to his or her tint, they would see a small 6 inch high fairy floating at chest height actively berating the guards regardless of number.

Surreal says:
Harlie thanks the guards as she pulls back the flap of her tent to face the chest level fairy. "I am sorry, my dear sir, but Qyn is unavailable at the moment. Is there anything I can help you with?"

Escalation says:
*With the arrival of a beautiful woman, Paco finds a smile coming to his fact as his gaze is redirected from the male guards and given completely to Harlie. “Finally,” he comments with a slight huff. He continues, “I’ve come to pick you up! The master gave me instructions to bring either Harlie or Qyn to his Palace in Domenance. From your appearance and these guards, I can tell you are Harlie.” He clears his throat, “allow me to introduce myself. I am Lord Paco, second in command of the Domenance Empire and servant of our Master.” From his tone, it could be understood that Paco embellished himself a little from time to time. He smiles while trailing fairy dust in his wake, “it’s nice to finally meet you!”

Surreal says:
*"The pleasure is all mine." Harlie responded easily before raising an eyebrow toward the little being. "Why am I being summoned to Domenance? And how exactly are we going to be traveling there?" If there was going to be a multiple day caravan ride in her future, a change of clothing would be absolutely necessary.

Escalation says:
*Paco smiles at the question that is given to him, at least the second portion. He assures her, “the lord wishes to see you; that should be reason enough. Anymore you will have to hear from the Master. As for how to get there…” The fairy juts a proud thumb to himself as he answers, “you will ride me!” He holds that pose as if Harlie should be impressed or even grateful that she would get to ride him. After that pause, he comments, “hmm… you really will only need to get ready for the day… we’ve got everything you should need at the capital. It will be a good time to get some new clothing and supplies.” Looking around, he confides, “our trading market is much more robust in size and variety than what has been established here thus far…”

Surreal says:
*"Ride you? Wouldn't I squash you?" She didn't much care about the insult about her home, she was still trying to wrap her head around the idea of a full size human riding a 6 inch fairy.

Escalation says:
*At the question, Paco would simply fold his arms and shake his head with a little chuckle. “Squash me?” he asks her before looking up and towards her. “I’m not a Lord for no reason. I am insanely powerful, so such a notion as squashing me would be impossible.” Waving his hand in a shooing motion, he would advise her, “don’t worry about the minor details. I think 15 minutes is amble time for a lady to make herself presentable for the Lord. It will take us less than an hour to get to the capital, so you needn’t worry about packing for a traveling during the day and sleeping nights.” With an exasperated and exaggerated sigh, he comments, “I will simply amuse myself until you are finished and ready to go. Is that fine?” Though his tone was like this, it was leagues more respectful than what he used for Rei, since in his mind he was higher up on the totem than the vampiric male.

Surreal says:
*Lifting a hand to rub at her temples, Harlie nods before she slips back into her tent to change into a slightly less revealing, though still skintight and generous on the amount of flesh shown, outfit. It wouldn't take her more than five minutes to change and re-emerge in front of the fairy. "Alright, I'm ready. Let's go see the Master."

Escalation says:
*After the nod and the departure of the young lady, Paco would turn around and look about to amuse himself. By this time, the guards about the tent were still looking to him, but since he had come on behalf of the Lord, they would not offer him any trouble… or so he thought. Ditching the sausage fest, he makes a bee line to the tents that encased some of the vixens who served the nightly patrons figuring they would be in the process of waking to a new day. As one with a slight voyeuristic nature, Paco would attempt to catch a peek or glimpse of uncovered and unclothed skin through the windows of various huts and tents, moving from place to place. He loses track of time but realizes that fifteen minutes had passed. As such, he makes his way back to the tent to see that the head mistress was set and prepared. Arriving back to her, he comments, “all ready?! Great! Follow me!” From there, he would walk with her and lead her towards the outskirts of the village. While leading the way, he would ask, “when was the last time you saw the master? How are things going here with working with Rei-kun?”

Surreal says:
*"Yes, I'm all set."She says before following him to the outskirts of the settlement. Avoiding rolling her eyes at the questions, Harlie shrugged slightly as she spoke. "It has been a while, I suppose, since my last encounter with the Master and working with Lord Rei has been fine so far."

Escalation says:
*Paco would not the brief nature of the young lady, wondering if she were naturally a quiet one or if something had happened when she woke up this morning. Either way, that would not derail him from speaking as often times he spoke enough to himself to simulate a conversation. He continues, “you don’t have any opinions other than that? I personally think that Rei should have been stationed at Ascenxion. I think he’s going to try to change things here. Harlem brings in the most raw coinage between the regions. You shouldn’t try to fix something that’s not broken, you know?” She would have plenty of time to respond as they continued, to which the fairy would be interested if he could get a few more words out of her than previously. Once reaching the outskirts of the village, Paco would motion for her to pause as he sped ahead a ways. Turning towards her, he would close his eyes and his body would glow, turning into a ball of spirit energy. This ball of energy would glow and grow until it was very large, at least 25 feet in height. As it faded away, a large dragonfly dragon would be standing on the ground before Harlie and motioning for her to climb aboard him.

Surreal says:
*Harlie listened to the fairy, pretending to care about the politics he seemed to want her opinion on. Shrugging once he was finished, the woman replies, "I don't pay much attention to things like that. I trust that the Master chose Lord Rei to lead Harlem for a reason and that he knows exactly what he is doing for his empire." After this she watches in amazement while he transforms into something she could very easily ride without squashing him. Taking a moment to catch he rbreath, Harlie steps forward and does her best to mount the former fairy.

Escalation says:
*After getting her onboard and situated, the dragon and former fairy would rise up and adjust into a standing posture, or rather a standing posture for a dragonfly dragon. Its hind legs would crouch slightly before it pushes into the air with its wispy insect like wings buzzing into action. They would displace much air as they flickered back and forth, bringing the dragon hybrid higher into the skies. Turning to the west, the dragon would gather its energy before shooting in that direction at full speed. After a moment or to, realizing that he had shot the wrong way, the dragon would correct himself and turn, rocketing the other way with great speed. The speed is accelerated by an enhancement spell and soon, the surroundings would blur as haste is made towards the capital of Dominance. The trip is made quicker than expected, but a land that Harlie may never have been to is revealed. The Capitol Village would be surrounded by a large stone wall with its rear border being the sea below the land’s end via a tall cliff. At the edge and pinnacle of the cliff would be a noticeable temple that stood at the edge of the land like a light house. Many houses and building structures would populate the area within the walls with farmlands abounding as well. The fairy would fly to a clearing near the great temple and begin to lower in altitude.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Harlie A Visit to Domenance I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harlie A Visit to Domenance I   Harlie A Visit to Domenance I EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down

Harlie A Visit to Domenance I
Page 1 of 1