Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) Empty
PostSubject: Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn)   Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:27 pm

Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) Domenmenbio_01
Monetary Stockholm Credence

Another day rose and smiled down upon the land of Domenance. I would be void of immediate servants during this time, as Rei and Paco would be scouring the lands in search of new servants for me and Mukesh would be fulfilling one of his many duties as well. As a traveling priestess, Kazakura would no doubt be on the road and all my minions within the capital would be hard and work building my empire. At the moment, though morning was early in waking, I would already be in the skies with my immediate trajectory carrying me towards Harlem in order to spend some time there to oversee activities. My crimson robes would be fluttering in the wind of my movement as I streak across the twilight of the incoming morn. Small things such as night and day mattered not to me and as such, I wouldn’t say that I awoke early to travel; I simply traveled when my will desired such movement. I would not have announced my arrival, so it should be a bit of a surprise with me popping up. With the lack of communication in this realm, prior message took much too long as I doubted any carrier pigeon or equivalent could fly swifter than I could.

I had made my mind to put Rei into the position of Lord over Harlem. Lord was much too small of a title to give to myself, so I allowed my servant to have it, as he would be watching over this region for me. Unfortunately, I could not be everywhere at once, therefore my strong servants were to be entrusted with a territory, and such was my plan of spotting over this realm. Qyn wasn’t much of a fighter and my trust in the human army was limited without a backup insurance set in place. I yet to discuss this with Qyn, though Rei may or may not have mentioned it in his travels to and from Harlem to assist Scar in the construction of new, more permanent dwelling and business structures. Scar would have received a present earlier as Rei would have delivered a young virgin to be broken and assimilated into commerce along with the morning shipment from our desert scouts and bandits.

The jewel of the Desert shows itself over the horizon and I slowly lower in altitude to make my landing in it. I come to land on the eastern edge of the settlement with a minor impact and leave a small impression in the hardened desert earth below me. The guard would be the first to hail my arrival, originally from an aerial distance, as a large man garbed in red was the usual description that preceded the landing of the master of this city.

463 / 463
Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) Domenmenbio_03
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn)   Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:58 am

Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) Qyn_01
Life in Harlem has been progressing quite nicely. Business is steady, revenue continues to flow in, and the scouts regularly return with new girls to introduce into the flock. Life is good. As usual I awoke with the dawn and set out on my morning tour of the surrounding lands. It was peaceful and rejuvenating as always, the perfect way to put to rest the activities Harlie let bleed over from the previous night. By the time I return to the settlement there is a buzz of excitement in the air. The master has been spotted approaching from the air. Duty calls and so I answer. The inhabitants already know what is expected of them when the master comes to call on our humble home so there is no need to remind them of their tasks. Instead I am free to make my way in the direction of where the master appears to be landing. If timed right I should arrive on scene just after his feet are planted on the ground. Given the early hour of the day, I wonder if he has made time to enjoy his morning meal as of yet. If not, then I would most humbly invite him to dine with me.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn)   Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:37 pm

As expected, I am greeted by the presence of my most reliable servant as soon as my feet touch to the ground of Harlem. I would stand at my full height with my shoulders back, erect in my proud stand, my head shifts as I look to see Qyn standing to my side. Generally not one to speak first, I would acknowledge Qyn verbally only after my expected greeting came in. After the exchange of pleasantries, my gaze would life over the settlement and I would behold the combined fruits of my servants’ labors. It would please me greatly that Harlem did not resemble an exact replica as of the last time I was here. Constant improvement was something my will desired until perfection was obtained. My actions would be pending the words from Qyn’s mouth.

136 / 599
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn)   Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:12 pm

There would be a moment of silence once the master makes his landing, the last thing a man who has just flown all the way here deserves upon landing is to be bombarded with pleasantries or progress reports. Once he seems ready to begin his time here I would open the conversation with the expected, 'Good Morning, Master.' and round it out with a polite offer along the lines of, 'if you have not yet enjoyed your morning meal would you do me the extreme honor of joining me for mine?'. Should he decline the offer I would instantly put off my own breakfast to see to whatever he needs from me. The will of the master must come first, as any loyal servant should know. I would not overstep my bounds by asking what it is that has brough him to our humble settlement this fine morning, if the master wishes me to know he will offer the information in his own time and place. Perhaps he would like to take a tour of the improvements his other servants have been making to turn this once tent based encampment into a more permanent settlement for the purpose of commerce.
200/407
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn)   Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:46 am

In my strides, the greeting comes, and my gaze shifts to the side to Qyn before returning to my walking trajectory. The manner in which he was polite was almost an art form. It was a constant thought within my mind whether he was as polite as he was supposed to be, or if that were an effect of his charm over my body. Since they both performed the same function and seemed to be in on the same, I often dismissed the thought as a non issue. With a nod, I allow, “that is fine.” For a moment I simply walk as I come into the center of the settlement, offering a scowling silence with no real pleasantries past my initial words. After that awkward moment while nearing the main tent where I assumed breakfast would be had, I comment, “I am pleased with the growth here. The servant boy, Rei, will be lording over this land in my absence; you will assist me by assisting him.” I would view them both on the same level as being underneath me; neither would be considered under the other in my eyes since there was no need for that type of hierarchy. Reaching the main tent, I would allow it to be opened for me as I re address Qyn, asking, “what has your interactions been with Rei thus far?” I was slightly interested if that Rei took the initiative to interact with Qyn in his travels to and from here.

250 / 849
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn)   Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:52 pm

Since my offer of breakfast was not declined I would lead the Master toward the main tent where a decently substantial spread should be laid out for us. As we near the tent I am stopped by the master's words. To hear that he is pleased with the growth our humble Harlem is going through is a wonderful thing, nothing could be worse than finding out our work does not please the man in charge. As the Master continues I am informed that a former servant boy will be stepping in to take on the position of lord over Harlem. From servant boy to lord, that is quite a leap, this Rei must have really impressed the Master. I nod to communicate that I understand what is being told to me. There is nothing for me to say, other than to thank him for being pleased with the recent growth around here. As the tent is parted to allow us entrance a question is posed that catches me somewhat off guard. "Interactions thus far? Why none that I can place, Master. Perhaps this Rei and I crossed paths but did not have the opportunity to formally introduce ourselves." There were a number of new workers and other men I haven't met yet hired by the Master in Harlem as of late, I could have easily mistaken this Rei for one of the overseers. I certainly would have remembered having been introduced to him.
243/650
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn)   Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:10 am

Actually, I had finished a different duty for my lord. On my way to attending to other tasks, a small army had came during the night to destroy Harlem, as they believed that such a place was against the Watchers and all that non-sense. I had calmly asked about it the previous night from atop my warhorse and been told by a guard about the news. They may have expected that army to arrive. Good thing it had only been a new night, otherwise I would still be fighting with them. Shaking my head slowly, I would shake my head, annoyed that they had arrived, but happy that I was able to serve my master by protecting Harlem, even if it was done in a more secretive manor. I would ride the horse back into Harlem a short time after the Master's arrival and I could just feel the energy in the air. An eyebrow would rise before I continued through, before seeing this Qyn character and the master. I pause for a moment and then decide that I would wait until they re-emerged to address the master. After all, he was busy with the empire, and I doubted it would matter to him if those Ri mercenary people were back again.

"So... I wonder what kind of a man my lord is talking to. He must be interesting if my master is speaking with him. Is it another kind of spirit... I wonder why I would take the place of a spirit."

I would think about the type of Estate that I would have if I were to be here. I would raise my eyes up at the sky and remembered the area that had been closeted to what my father had said was the best kind of house, if we were to ever get enough money for an estate. I would shift my gaze back down as I waited, the warhorse would quickly be relieved of the burden of my weight, allowing the horse some time to rest.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn)   Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:00 am

As the way is parted for us, I come into the interior of the tent as I allow myself to be lead to breakfast. Coming to Harlem seemed akin to a vacation of sorts for me. Here, I found that I allowed myself to indulge in more humanistic vices than I would normally accept. The eating and bodily gratification seemed to be very enjoyable past times that I could accept from the humans. Normally, when in Domenance I did not eat nor did I have sex, unless if the act were with Kazakura, who served me in that arena among others. Though I accepted myself to participate in such things almost freely when in Harlem, I stayed weary to the point where I felt such actions wouldn’t weaken me; the moment that I felt that they did would be the moment where I would have to forcefully stop.

A short “hmm” comes to the words that were offered back to me. If that were the case, then I take it to mean that Rei had not introduced himself to Qyn. It was my belief that Paco had brought Rei to Harlem at one time or another, or that he had come here with me. Regardless, I knew that he knew of this place. I make the comment, “I will see that you both are introduced.” Before taking my seat at wherever breakfast would be held, I would advise Qyn that I wanted only meat and wine to consume and I wished to sample an example of their newest stock, and by this I meant a woman, to orally pleasure me during my meal.

273 / 1122
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn)   Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:16 pm

The master would have only meat and wine as requested while I would stick to the vast array of fruits, sweetbreads, and fresh juices. The other request, for a sampling of our newest additions would also be seen to. A fresh faced young woman would enter and assume her place upon a pillow at the master's feet where she would be in position to see to his non nutrient needs. The only response to the comment of meeting this Rei person would be a slight nod from me, if it was the master's will I was not one to argue.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn)   Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:43 pm

As the morning would start with my being simultaneously feed and served, I would eventually move on from the topic of Rei to other pressing and probably more important matters. I would begin into my meal and after a few bites, I would look up to Qyn and speak, “I’m looking to expand my empire further. I am pleased with the growth, but it can be greater…” The sentence breaks off there as I continue to eat. There is a pause in my oration before I continue along my string of thoughts. I comment, “the day will come that we may have to interact with the organized people of this land. As the god of this realm, I cannot allow other nations to exist that are not under my influence. I have a new goal within my grasp.” I lower my hand, holding the bone of a large roasted animal and my body sits upright as I speak, “the goal of building a magnificent kingdom is at hand, now I must look for something even greater, befitting me. It may be a case where my kingdom is so great, others will flock to it. If there are those who do not comply, they will either have to be destroyed or influenced. You may become an ambassador of sorts.” Interested I inquire, “what are your thoughts on my ambitions? What steps would one such as yourself advise in interacting with pre settled populaces?”

242 / 1364
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn)   Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:32 am

Listening to the Master's plans for expansion, I can't really say that I am all that surprised. I knew from the beginning that this Lord would not be satisfied with only his settlement and a glorified tent city under his command. Though on the other hand I had not expected him to decide on this sort of expansion so quickly. One usually did not spread their influence until their current holdings were completely squared away and their forces large enough to attack or defend whenever necessary. Since my place is not to judge, but to simply offer my humble opinion when asked, I begin my response with a short nod. "I think your ambitions are just that, ambitious... but ambitious in a way that will provide a nice challenge for one of your caliber who finds himself rarely opposed anymore. I would be honored to act as your ambassador if you so choose. If it were me approaching presettled populaces and interacting with their leaders I would be inclined to attempt diplomacy first. Allow the leaders of the smaller settlements a chance to join you of their own free will. I would begin with the smaller areas first because if you can sway a number of them, the leaders of the larger places may follow suit peacefully to avoid unnecessary conflict. Of course those that do choose to oppose you will need to be dealt with swiftly and efficiently to set an example for any others thinking to do the same." It was not my place to come right out and question the status of the Master's fighting forces, but I hoped my comment about them would communicate my concern in that area.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn)   Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:55 pm

I allow Qyn to speak his mind on the matter and am glad for his words. I give a solemn nod as I think over the thinks he has said before I remark, “I see the logic in your words. I will allow you to utilize you skilled tongue for so long as it is able to accomplish my purposes. In my own strength, I have not yet sought out the strength of humans to allow them to defend themselves. Though my land is not massive at this moment, there will come a time where militia will have to come into effect. My two villages are filled with farmers and workers, very few are skilled with a weapon. My current generals are skilled, but a god and his angels must allow his followers to perform at least some menial functions on their own. I have greater functions to pursue.” There is a pause in my words before I speak, “I think I may charge you with the task of seeking warriors to serve under me. Do you think you can perform such a function?”

184 / 1548
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn)   Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:23 pm

I was glad my advice was recieved so easily, and even agreed with to a certain extent. It was a validation to my recent task of learning to understand the Master and being able to interact as he would wish. When he inquires if I would be able to undertake the offered task, I nod my head emphatically before speaking. "Of course I can perform that function, recruitment of any kind is right up my alley. And if I can't convince them, I'm sure Harlie can find some way to sway their minds."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn)   Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:08 am

Two taps on the girl’s, sub-table, head signals that I was done and that she could stop; that was, of course, if the fluids hadn’t prompted already. Without being distracted, casually my hand comes back up and my arm rests on the table as I nod and confirm, “Good. I am seeking seasoned generals for my future legions. Do well to find suitable candidates and present them to me. Immediately, one will be placed here as the other will be placed in Domenance with armies created beneath both. Both will have to swear undying loyalty to me, but that may be something I will have to beat into them once they come beneath me. Men in power over other men will more than likely not have humble souls, as they shouldn’t.” Moving onto the next topic, I inquire, “you’ve been watching the growth of this area. As of now, it consists of mostly tents, though I think I wish to turn this place into a permanent settlement. There are many resources from the eastern lands that will be shipped here. What structures do you believe needs to be constructed and what equipment seems to be needed?” After the question, I would return into finishing off the portions of my meal while giving my indirect attention to Qyn.

217 / 1765
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn)   Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:42 pm

As the master signals to the girl that he is finished with her services, she cleans him up and retreats from under the table. I offer her a nod of thanks as she makes her exit and turn my attention back to the man/god in charge as he continues to speak. I accept his qualifications for the generals with simple nods, they were easy enough points to look for in prospective candidates. As he moves on to matters concerning the structures of Harlem I cannot respond so easily or so quickly. As long as I have made this place my home it has been a predominately tent based encampment. To change that now makes sense from the master's perspective but causes my heart to seize just a bit. "I suppose the business offices should be housed in permanent structures first, places where new and existing clients are met and housed. Next to be fashioned should probably be the food serving and preparation places, a permanent structure would cut down the annoyance of sand in the food. Guard stations and other necessary structures could come next with the barracks and personal housing left for last since they are the least problematic in tents. As for supplies, I would assume lumber, stone, and the mixture and fittings to fashion them together would be the most important. I do not know first hand what goes in to building a permanent structure so I cannot say for sure what supplies would be necessary, though I can do more research in that area to find out."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn)   Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Pleased with his breakdown on how the construction should go, I oblige, “good, then I will have my main carpenters consult with you on the matter. What you say seems sound, so we shall proceed in that manner. The capital of Domenance is enjoying a surplus of material, much as Harlem is displaying its worth in a surplus of monetary funds. You have done well in this area.” My meal is finished before me and I motion for a servant to come and retrieve the plants and scraps from the table before me. I lean back in that seat, looking towards Qyn as I announce, “You are a good servant. Because you have done well, you shall be rewarded. Speak what you want and you shall have it.”

128 / 1893
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn)   Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:10 pm

I am happy to hear that the Master seems pleased with my breakdown of the construction order, even if most of it was purely common sense. When the servant is summoned to clear his dishes away, I finish off my last bite of fruit and stack my own in an orderly fashion to make it easier on the cleaning staff, it is a habit of mine to make meanial jobs like this a tad bit easier for those who have to do them. When the dishes are taken away, I would discreetly sweep the crumbs left from the sweet breads into my napkin and fold it around them. When the Master continues to speak, offering my a reward for being a good servant, I do not know quite what to say. There is not much that I want beyond what I already get out of this life of mine, but because I feel I must give him an answer I speak the only thing that comes to my mind. "I would like it if my living quarters could be the very last part of Harlem to be made into a permanent structure." It wasn't much of a reward but it is the only desire I could think of.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn)   Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:21 pm

For a moment, I pause in mulling over his request. I found it rather odd, but I assumed that Qyn had grown accustomed to his desert quarters. Uncaring about the issue I allow, “you may have whatever type of living arrangements you so choose. It may remain a tent for as long as you please.” My hands come to the table and I lift myself up. Now that the morning’s meal was complete, it would be time to survey the lands and continue the jobs of overseeing my kingdom. I had gained what I had come here for; my final words to Qyn are, “make the task that I have given you your top priority for now. I will send over the workers to begin construction and they should arrive in five days or so. I am going to wander about now. I believe I may stay here over night, so have preparations ready for me, I will want the company of Harlie. Have the leader of the guard join me outside. After that, you are dismissed.” With that I would head towards the edge of the tent to exit. I would walk about these lands and grow accustom to them as well as spar with the members of the security guard to see just how lacking their skills were; it would probably confirm my need for seasoned warriors to fill my ranks. With these thoughts on my mind, I leave the dining tent.

244 / 2137
Exit Rp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn)   Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn) Empty

Back to top Go down

Monetary Stockholm Credence (Harlem, Harlie'Qyn)
Page 1 of 1