Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm home!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 pm

I'm home! Izuzu2_01
wc: 794
pc: 1

It was that time, she was suppose to appear. Izumi had arrived back to the present realm and had parted way's with Seiki. He would go on his way and Izumi would immediately return home to hurry and get ready for when she had to meet with Jyn. It felt like it had been forever since she had seen him. She wondered how he really held out about her transformation thing. She was within her home now searching through her cloths tossing cloths around here and there as she went through a very fast session of trying on various different outfits in excitement wondering exactly what should she wear. Considering various different thing's such as what sort of underwear to even wear, or possibly not wear any underwear at all. Though the option's were numerous, she had to pick an outfit. Something that would appealing for his eyes, but still held some innocence. Jyn is indeed her first boyfriend and she was rather glad to have him, blissfully unaware of the situation between Shiori and Jyn.

It's not like she didn't care about Shiori or anything, when they were together she didn't hunt for Jyn, though it pained her due to her immense crush upon Jyn. She was more than capable of keeping thing's separated and not let it explode out. Even when she finally got a date with Jyn the outcome of it was truly unsuspecting and the way he had her the first time. It was embarrassing but a memory she would never forget. She picked her outfit and had it thrown on her bed as she ran off to the shower stripping off her cloth she wore on the way back home. A trail of cloths led to the shower. Izumi returned back to normal, well normal as it looking like a human being, a couple thing's had changed about her, her chest size grew just a bit more then before and her butt was more plump than before, but she was still figured like an hour glass. Her skin soft and smooth and creamy white, her eyes no longer blue, residue of the Soul line spilling through her human form, but now were a lavender color along with her hair, and it's tremendous length, trailing down the length of her body and stopping at her ankles. Oh the time it would take to manage this.

She did her best though cleaning her self up nice and fresh, putting on a perfume she had called fantasies the scent being called Japanese sakura. Returning back to her room she put on cute underwear, cheekies is what they were called due to the way they clung to the body, fishnet and Lacey their color black with pink trim. As for a bra she put on a balconet bra and even a garter belt to add as she put on fishnet stockings. Over all that she put on a black skirt that reached down to about thigh length and as for a shirt it was something to match a black long sleeve shirt that held a v neck cut that showed her cleavage off very well. Adorning a golden necklace in the shape of a mini pike, and grabbing a ringed belt to tie around her waist. Izumi was ready as she stared at herself in the mirror, she didn't need to put on make up though she didn't mind putting on lipstick a nice lovely deep blood red color. Looking at herself in a full sized mirror she winked as she grabbed a glasses that rested upon the table and cleaned then with a cloth, it's been a while, but she liked wearing the glasses as an accessory, they weren't prescription so they didn't damage her eyes. With that done she headed for the kitchen. as she began to cook. There was still time for her to cook up something nice and yummy for Jyn.

Though as for what? She wasn't sure, she looked through he refrigerator to check up on what was inside and see if anything was still good. Everything was still good and nothing looked to have rotted and there was no fowl stench. Several items pulled out and were used, she was making chicken piccata with angel hair. When she finished she would pack it up in containers and carry it with her as she portaled from her home to the stairwell just before Jyn's floor.

Appearing there she would look up the one set of stairs she had to go too. She smiled softly and wondered if Jyn could sense her already. Walking up the flight of stairs she made her way to Jyn's door. To which she knocked upon the door and spoke out sweetly. "Delivery!"

I'm home! Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:04 pm

I'm Home

Uncharacteristic of me I had things set up at the house. As it turned out, I would have passed the message of ‘hello’ to Tapp and Michael to whom I advised that Izumi would be coming back shortly. They inquired on what I would be doing in order to greet her home on her return. Not really one to get into my personal life with colleges, I decide to simply advised I was taking the day off to spend with her. In an incredulous tone, Michael asked, “and that’s it?!” He and Tapp seemed to look at me as if I had done something wrong. Slightly concerned, I had asked them what they meant by their words. Somewhere between there and now, I found myself in what seemed to be a teddy bear store mixed with a flower shop. I had a couple dollars to spend… or couple hundred, so in kind of taking their idea to the max, the interior of my apartment ended up decorated and filled with ‘welcome back’ balloons, stuffed animals, flowers, and gift baskets filled with candies and bath stuff that apparently women liked. Personally I didn’t see why there needed to be more than one type of soap, and for the life of me, I couldn’t get how anyone could use a luffa sponge to bath… it seemed unnaturally fluffy. On the couch, there would be a large stuffed bunny sitting on the couch, seemingly a popular brand among young ladies.

As it turned out, I did not go to work this day. After waking, I proceeded to prepare for Izumi’s return. I figured I should probably do something like have food prepared for her or something, but then again, I didn’t know if she’d enjoy a brunch of bacon and ramen. I make it into the shower and clean up. I found myself in an elevated mood; things had sucked after the explosion in my office, but certain I made the right choice, I looked forward to what today was bringing. After my shower, I clean up, comb my hair, and get dressed in pretty much normal clothing. Not really a jeans person, I wore a pair of relaxed black slacks and a v neck gray long sleeve shirt.

There comes a knock at the door as I am in my bedroom after finishing making up my bed. Looking to the door I sensed Izumi there, though her signature seemed a bit different, almost as if it had mutated. I take it that was what she was referring to as the bloodline curse that she was enduring. I figured that I would have to get used to the new signature as I make my way to the front door with my spirits rising in anticipation of seeing her again. I open the door and then I see, what I had to assume was the ‘new’ Izumi? Had it not been for my ability to sense and verify that it was here, I don’t know what I would have thought. In my mind, Izumi was a blonde with deep blue eyes and much different than the woman in front of me with seemingly lavender hair and eyes to match. Still the woman was stunning, but my brain didn’t register what I saw with Izumi; it was almost like looking at someone I didn’t know. “Izumi,” I make sure as I open the door for her and allow her in, whom else would it be? I knew she said she would look different, but this was a huge change. I didn’t know how to respond to her at first, but on confirmation that it was her, I would immediately embrace her in a hug, making sure not to make her drop what she was carrying. I admit, “I’m caught off guard… you look… very different.”

I'm home! Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:46 pm

I'm home! Izuzu2_01
wc: 343 | 1137
pc: 2

Certainly the treasure trove within would be a utter surprise and completely out of character for Jyn, which would give to anyone's thoughts that, someone else told him to do it. Though that part of the events hadn't passed yet since Izumi was still waiting outside for Jyn to come to the door. She sensed his presence within moving about here and there. Thinking about it though, it kinda sucked being able to sense another's presence theres no real ability not to catch them by surprise. Standing there with her legs closed and holding the containers in her hands in front of her she looked to the door awaiting for when Jyn would finally open it.

The door opened up and she looked toward's Jyn who held a slightly different apparel, which was rather good for him. She held a big smile on her face as she stared at him seeing his surprised face. She couldn't help herself but giggle at his reactions. This man had expected her original appearance and so did she, but this look still worked. She would nod her head as he uttered Izumi. "Yes sir, that's me!" she chirped as she entered into his apartment still the sights past the entrance didn't come to her since he suddenly hugged her. "whoa careful careful!" she stated in a happy way as she giggled holding the containers to either side of her to it wouldn't be crushed in their hug, she wrapped her arms around him. It felt so warm and made her light up feeling his embrace. When the embrace finally ended she stepped back and looked at him with a blush filled smile. "Yes very different. Does it work for you?" She said as she battered her lashed at him. She held up the containers to him. "I made chicken piccata with angel hair, hungry?" she stated as she would turn around and walk toward's the living room only to stop and stare and what was within this treasure cove. Staring wide eyed, she couldn't help but gasp.

I'm home! Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:35 pm

I'm Home

I was relieved to hear from her that it was in fact her, though it would take me some time to get used to hugging and touching a body that I wasn’t used to. I step back as she comes into the interior of the apartment. Her smile was bright and warm and I answer her back truthfully, “it will take me some time to get used to your new look… I’m only really used to your previous appearance.” From what she explained, I understood that it was the same physical body, only changes and apparent growths and changes were made that made her look so much differently. I compliment, “but you do look very beautiful.” I made the mental decision to never compare her former looks with this one, for various reasons. I figured it would be one of those trap questions that men should never answer, like ‘how does this make my butt look’ or something like that. When she holds up the containers of food to me, I take them from her as I comment “you didn’t have to cook before coming over, you know. Have you eaten?” I figured she may have come straight from her home to seeing me, but I wasn’t that hungry; still if it were her cooking I would gladly eat it. I step forwards behind her and set down the containers on the counter around the time Izumi stops and notices the presents scattered about. After setting the food down, I approach and hug her from behind, draping my arms about her shoulders, pressing my body against hers, and resting the side of my face against her neck cushioned by her soft violet hair. “You smell good…” I murmur lightly, before revealing, “oh… this is all yours… I figured I should get you something… I couldn’t decide on what, so I got almost everything…”

313 / 955
I'm home! Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:25 pm

I'm home! Izuzu2_01
wc: 284 | 1421
pc: 3

She was surprised at all the stuff, she never really imagined that Jyn could ever do such a thing. It was rather a surprise that he did such a thing for her. Seeing all the balloon's and gifts that scattered about the apartment. It was a wonder to how she would be going to get this home. She felt him come from behind her and as he hugged her from behind she manged to take a deep happy breath and a slight moan escaped from her lips as she was still unaware of what to say. Though in her thoughts were nothing more than blissful scene's that flashed as the view of the gift filled apartment brought water to hydrate her lavender eyes s she shut them and placed her arms over his as he held her allowing her body to lean back against him and tilting her her to press against him as she turned her head as well and pressed her lipstick covered lips to his cheek leaving a kiss mark upon his cheek.

"It's all a bit surprising that you would do such a thing Hun. It seem's so out of character for you, but I love it, thank you..." She looked around until her eyes fell upon the skele-bunny plushie upon the couch. Staring to it her eyes widened suddenly she disappeared from sight, god speed, as she appeared right in front of it and picked up the plushie and held it up in the air and stared at it. "It's Jack!" she stated naming the skele-bunny's official name. Clearly she adored the skele animals series. Her eye's sparkled brightly as she stated at it, clearly she adored the series.

I'm home! Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:48 pm

I'm Home

I was happy that it seemed to be a good thing that I did; it would add credit to Tapp and Michael’s advise in the future. With a soft smile, I advise, “I hoped you would like it.” I feel the pressure of her body removed from my arms as I notice her at the couch, hugging the large plushie speaking the name Jack. I vaguely remembered that name on the price tag that had to be removed before setting it in place; so she was into that kind of thing? That was good to know. With a light visage, I’m cheerful in seeing her happy and adorable face, even if it wasn’t the face that I was used to seeing. Internally it did feel like her; unmistakably, it was Izumi. Slightly embarrassed, I turn my head to the side and mention, “I’m glad you like it.” It would be a bit embarrassing stuffing everything into the back of the enforcer to get it over to her place, but with the amount, she could devote a room to being decorated with this stuff. I wondered for a moment if I had went overboard with the presents this time. Maybe less?

200 / 1155
I'm home! Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:55 pm

I'm home! Izuzu2_01
wc: 131 | 1552
pc: 4

She had turned to him as she hugged the plushie into her chest as she grew a large grin and ran over to him normally as she threw and arm around him as she spoke. "Thank you so much dear, I really love it a lot, no one's really ever done such a thing for me." She brought her face closer to his as she kissed him upon the lips as kissed for as long as he would permit it. "mmm..." she moaned into the kiss as she held it against his lips. She missed the taste of his lip's so much, it's been so long. His warmth, his taste, his touch. Her right leg lifted up as she stood upon her left foot and kept with her lips against him.

I'm home! Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:07 am

I'm Home

I would remain standing and watch her, and soon she would be heading back my way. I would embrace her with her words of thanks as her arms came around me. I assure her that she was welcome, and soon, I found the reward for my efforts as her lips are brought to mine. At first, it seemed to start off slow, but due to the fact that I heavily missed her, I would seek to deepen the kiss within her moan. My embrace on her would tighten as I felt my body becoming used to hers. The lips felt like Izumi’s and when my eyes were closed, her energy, scent and being let me know that it was truly her. My jaws open hers a bit as my tongue would seek hers to discover whether or not the tongue ring was still there. With my body pressed against her, my arousal at the kiss would be noticeable and she would be able to tell that she was thoroughly missed.

170 / 1325
I'm home! Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:16 am

I'm home! Izuzu2_01
wc: 124 | 1676
pc: 5

Feeling his kiss return it felt so good it caused her body to tingle all over. Her eyes slowly closing as she was getting into the kiss as well. It wasn't long before she felt his tongue asking for permission to enter. Her lip's parted as well as she met her tongue pierced tongue to his tongue. Letting her tongue lick against his, during the kiss she felt how much she has been missed, pressing her body closer as she moved her right foot from being up behind her and bringing it up to the side of his leg and up to the side of his thigh near his hips before she curled her leg around his as she rolled her tongue around his.

I'm home! Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:49 am

I'm Home

I allowed the worries of the past few weeks to roll off of me as I was in Izumi’s arms and she in mind. There was a bit of guilt in there as I was no doubt doing exactly what Shiori didn’t want me to do, and what I wouldn’t want her to do with someone else, but the presence of my Izumi and her return to me seemed to overshadow the amount of mental stress that I had gone through so far. It seemed almost as if everything would be okay now. Maybe the nightmares would end? Maybe this was what was right and that I made the right choice. I told Izumi that I would support her, and I managed to do it through trials and tribulations. It was in the nature of anyone to attempt to focus on the good and not the bad, so for the time being, I focused on how good Izumi felt right now and it balanced me out.

With the leg creeping up, a hand would lower to it, catching the thigh at my side. I allowed myself to enjoy the body pressed against me with heat generating between the two of us. My other arm shifts and I hoist her up and onto me, holding the kiss as I proceeded to walk with her into the bedroom; the bunny was taking up far too much room on the couch to do it there, plus, if it were to be done, it might as well be done right. I bypass the doorway of the bedroom coming into it as I continued to hold her there with the deep kiss going. Now it was time to get her onto that bed and me into her.

292 / 1617
I'm home! Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:06 am

I'm home! Izuzu2_01
wc: 167 | 1843
pc: 6

the heat between them began to intensify and burn between them. Oh how her heart soared through it's metaphorical sky. She waited for so long for this to happen and she tossed the bunny back onto it's spot on the couch without really noticing that she had made it land on the spot that had originally saw it. Both of her arm's had wrapped around Jyn's neck as she felt his hand creep to her thigh. His touched burned against her skin so much that it caused her to moan into the kiss. She had goose bump's upon her body by now as this caused a large tingling sensation to build up in her body. Her tongue swashed against his and licked his tongue and enter into his mouth as her hair fluttered about, being lifted up she felt herself being carried by Jyn. Her body heated up more as she was taken to his room. Her leg's temporarily wrapped around his body as he carried her.

I'm home! Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:00 pm

I'm Home

Her frame seemed light as I carried her to the bed, my body ready to consummate our feelings and christen her return. Reaching the edge of my bed, I would slowly lower her body, until her rear was brought down and to the corner of the bed, softly pushing down on the covers. After softly letting her down, my hands would slide from her thighs and softly trail feeling her ass and waist before they continue up and up to cup under her breast softly while the kiss is held. By this time, the sweet longings and missings were fading and being replaced by pure lust as I would be able to enter a phase where I didn’t have to think about anything other than pleasuring myself with her. The kiss is softly broken, my lips trailing softly from her bottom lip as I lift up a bit. Leaning back for that moment, my hands reach beneath the rim of the long sleeved shirt that I was wearing, and I pull it up and over my head before discarding it to the side, leaving me bare-chested with my slacks covering my lower body.

193 / 1810
I'm home! Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:17 am

I'm home! Izuzu2_01
wc: 182 | 2025
pc: 7

Being lifted she liked and was carried to the bed to which she would be slowly lowered onto the bed. IT felt so cozy to be placed like that onto the bed. She felt his hand creep over her body and it turned her body on fire as she kept kissing him as her legs had unwrapped from being around him. Moaning softly from the touch to her breast she felt tingly all over as the kiss had pulled away as she gazed at him as he began to pull off his shirt. she smiled broadly as she sat up and placed a hand upon his stomach letting her fingers grace the skin there as she pushed his back a little. Getting up off the bed she leaned foreword a bit as she kissed at his stomach and her hand slid against his skin to his back to scratch at his back lightly as she kissed at his abs every little bit she licked at his stomach before her hands moved to his waist line and slowly coming to undo his pants.

I'm home! Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:15 pm

I'm Home

After the shirt is discarded to the side, I return my attention to the young lady before me. I stand still for the moment her hands come to my torso, merely looking down at her allowing her to touch where she pleased. Because she was mine, it was fine for her to touch anywhere. She looked so beautiful, and her long hair was something that I could get used to. I could not imagine her ever looking like a monster. Watching her lean forwards, my head tilts to the side a bit as the lips come to my stomach. It flexes slightly to the touch and the inclination of my head rises a bit as I feel her start to undo my pants. A growing and bound knot consisting of my length would be awaiting freedom at her hands when freed.

141 / 1951
I'm home! Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:57 pm

I'm home! Izuzu2_01
wc: 129 | 2154
pc: 8

Izumi held no problems with undoing his pants as she stared with a loving gaze and she began to pull down his pants. Looking up at him as she blushed and shifted her gaze off to the side leaving him in his boxers. Her right hand went over to his crotch as she began to stroke him while he still had his boxers on. She licked her lips slowly, her deep red, due to the lipstick, colored lips. Staring up at him with lavender eyes. Stroking him a few times her hands lowered down his length and grasped gently to his scrotum and massaged it ever so gently as she kissed at his waist line as she lowered herself from a squatting position to a being on her knees.

I'm home! Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:52 pm

I'm Home

The weight of my pants is lowered and I feel myself freed from at least one layer of what bounded it. Looking down at her, the innocence in the blush contrasted the intent of the act about to go down, but still, the mere look is enough to incite my lust and cause the clothed length to pulse in anticipation. There emits a light moans as her hand comes to it and strokes it with me still bound. Flushed with the heat being generated by her teasing, my face would show my desire for her to do more. The length would be begging to escape the boxers, though it was all under her control, held all within her hand.

119 / 2070
I'm home! Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:37 am

I'm home! Izuzu2_01
wc: 161 | 2315
pc: 9

Teasing is all fine and dandy, but doing it just a bit too much get's aggravating that's for certain. It's really a mood killer and Izumi knew well enough not to tease for too long. She wrapped her right hand around his boxer's covered length and kissed at the shape of it while she smiled gazing up at him. She wasn't going to take off his boxer's just yet. Through the boxers she opened her mouth and bit lightly onto the side of his length. Once on the right side, once on the left and one on the tip. After that she released him and pulled his boxer's down unleashing to her the member he had underneath. To which she would grasp within her left hand this time and give a gentle squeeze before she would begin to stroke it slowly. Giving a gentle light kiss upon the tip as she smiled holding a loving, but lustful gaze in her eyes.

I'm home! Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:53 pm

I'm Home

Spoiler:

117 / 2187
I'm home! Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:35 am

I'm home! Izuzu2_01
wc: 186 | 2501
pc: 10

Spoiler:

I'm home! Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:55 pm

I'm Home

Spoiler:

128 / 2315
I'm home! Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:13 pm

I'm home! Izuzu2_01
wc: 179 | 2680
pc: 11

Spoiler:

I'm home! Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:31 pm

I'm Home

Spoiler:

176 / 2491
I'm home! Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:01 pm

I'm home! Izuzu2_01
wc: 130 | 2810
pc: 12

Spoiler:

I'm home! Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:43 pm

I'm Home

Spoiler:

200 / 2691
I'm home! Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:01 am

I'm home! Izuzu2_01
wc: 272 | 3082
pc: 13

Spoiler:

I'm home! Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:48 am

I'm Home

Spoiler:

154 / 2845
I'm home! Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:32 pm

I'm home! Izuzu2_01
wc: 141 | 3223
pc: 14

Spoiler:

I'm home! Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:32 pm

I'm Home

Spoiler:

132 / 2977
I'm home! Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:02 pm

I'm home! Izuzu2_01
wc: 116 | 3339
pc: 15

Spoiler:

I'm home! Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:36 pm

I'm Home

Spoiler:

200 / 3177
I'm home! Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:28 pm

I'm home! Izuzu2_01
wc: 94 | 3433
pc: 16

Spoiler:

I'm home! Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:39 pm

I'm Home

Spoiler:

133 / 3310
I'm home! Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:36 pm

I'm home! Izuzu2_01
wc: 104 | 3537
pc: 17

Spoiler:

I'm home! Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:02 pm

I'm Home

Spoiler:

158 / 3468
I'm home! Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:13 pm

I'm home! Izuzu2_01
wc: 131 | 3668
pc: 18

Spoiler:

I'm home! Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:33 pm

I'm Home

Spoiler:

254 / 3722
I'm home! Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:20 pm

I'm home! Izuzu2_01
wc: 321 | 3989
pc: 19

Spoiler:

I'm home! Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:36 pm

I'm Home

Spoiler:

200 / 3922
I'm home! Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:40 pm

I'm home! Izuzu2_01
wc: 109 | 4098
pc: 20

Spoiler:

I'm home! Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

I'm home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home!   I'm home! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:10 pm

I'm Home

My arms accepted her as she crawl up towards me and I pulled her close in an embrace as I lay on my back allowing her to rest on my chest. I give a sigh of contentment as I am able to relax with her. When the words of devotion come from her, I return an “I love you too…” in a soft and kind tone. I figured after a nap, I would probably try that food she brought since I had worked up an appetite by now.

88 / 4000
Exit RP.
I'm home! Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

I'm home! Empty