Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

-Aftermath-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:08 pm

-Aftermath- Kaza_01
I stood before him and waited for his judgement, just a step out of arms' reach. But if he was going to smack me again, I would know and be able to better absorb the hit. I could see Hakim approaching from the side and I hoped that Domen would not be too angry with me. The last time, I had gotten banished and slapped. After just returning, I could not imagine being banished. But would he? that was the worse part, was waiting to find out how he would react to my part in this battle. Without me, there would have been more damage, but he would not see it that way. He would just see me as being a stupid child. At least, I had kept on the back of the tiger where it was safer and I was better protected. I was learning. Reaching up I tucked the silvered hair behind an ear in the only nervous gesture that I showed at the moment. Otherwise, I stood still and waited for him to react or speak. Either way I knew it would not be good.

-Aftermath- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:20 pm

-Aftermath- Domenmenbio_01
The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Aftermath

After defeating the demonic army at my base, I call my right hand to me as well as the feline Guardian of Domenance. I see Kaelas’s approach and scold the beast for taking his time in getting to me. Hakim approaches injured yet greeting me with “my lord” going into detail about the bravery and hard work of the priestess and Kaelas. He is ordered to gather the injured in the center of the street in order for Kazakura to perform her miracle of healing over them. Hakim answers, “I will gather them, my lord” and departs to do so.

When the priestess presents herself to me, my arms fold as I nod and speak, "you have done well, now go and heal the people.”

By this time, with the Lord and Priestess of Domenance home and out in the open, the people who were boarded up in their homes would start to come out. In watching Kazakura, they would shower her with praises of her valor in the combat. Young maidens would look up to her with watery eyes of admiration and the young men of the land would all desire her forbidden glance. All would return to being well in Domenance, though there was damages to fix.

-Aftermath- Domenmenbio_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:35 pm

-Aftermath- Kaza_01

I almost dropped dead with his next words. Yes he had ordered me to heal everyone, that was expected. Although he did not have to order it. I would do it naturally. But he actually praised me? Would the real Domen please stand up? The shock would show on my face for a moment, before I give a nod and hurry off to do my job. Healing would be easy, but it would take a few days to bring the dead back to life. Reviving those would be the tough part. And it would physically drain me each day to do so, but why waste the time to gather more when I had the power to bring them back. At least I was good for something. SO off I went.

Later that evening, I found myself returning to the cave castle a little exhausted. Rolling my shoulders I dismount from Kaelas at the entrance and enter softly. The spot between my shoulder blades ached from the work I had done today. Not everyone could do what I was doing. But at least I had done well. I was still shocked from earlier. Domen had surprised me as had those from the village. Whenever praise had been showered on me, I had graciously accepted it, but inside I was a bit shy and eventually they had me blushing.

The souls of my slippers made little sound against the floor, but I knew that if Domen was around, he would be likely to know I had returned. Something had kept drawing us together over the past.. year or so? and had kept us together. Fate had wrapped our lives together so tightly, that I had returned. It had hurt to be away for so long. Something kept tugging me back here. So why fight it anymore. Reaching up, I rubbed my the back of my neck, my hair pulled up so it would not get in the way of healing.

-Aftermath- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:36 pm

After Hakim and many of the workers was healed, work could be started on the portions of the land that had been damaged. The demonic army had paid no heed to the farmlands on which they had trampled on their approach to the village and many of the structures that were in the process of being completed were harmed in their wake. Evening approaches very quickly as time seemed to fly; the demon army did not come back after falling to ash, which was good for us. I would order the immediate acceleration of the creation of our wall. My schedule would be filled in consulting with my immediate servants about getting together an army of skilled men to fight beneath me. I knew we had bandits and mercenaries in our midst; we simply needed to consolidate them and begin regime training so that they could better protect the land.

My body floats in from the sea side of the underground palace and my feet touch down on the walk way leading to the glass door which was the ‘back’ entrance to my abode. The other way was the path down from the temple area, but since I had been flying this way was swifter. I reach the glass door, open it and move inside. The day had been very eventful, though weaknesses such as tiredness were far from my thoughts at the moment. In coming into the interior of the room, I notice Kazakura seemingly rubbing her neck. Speaking out as I walk in that direction, I inquire, “did you break yourself?”

263 / 473
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:50 pm

-Aftermath- Kaza_01

The words, issued from the man that was just floating through my thoughts, made me jump a bit. My hand comes down from my neck as I turn to face him. Shaking my head I reply, "No, my lord." I did bow after I had spoken. It was still new to me, admitting that he was above me. But I was learning. Wondering if he was coming back for a purpose or in search of me, I ask as I rise from my bow, "Is everything alright? Am I needed for more healing?" I sincerely hoped not since I was exhausted as it was. But that would be weakness to him. What did he expect from me? I was a mortal, he was a demon. I was weaker than him by a great deal. But at least I had gotten some praise this day. even if it was short lived. It was hard to tell the mood he was in at the moment so I was a bit hesitant as I stepped to the side out of the center of the walkway, so he could move by me. One step would be enough to let him pass if he chose to do so.

-Aftermath- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:22 pm

There are no words from me as I proceed to the priestess as she answers me. I would arrive to her about the time her sentences were completed. There would be no real response to her words; instead of something like that, on reaching her, my right hand lifts to the back of her neck. With my grip firmly on her in that fluid movement, my body would move in close proximity to hers as I bring my lips to hers and basically serve myself of her. Much like a rabbit mounting another it would be a show of dominance more so that a lustful action, though I did feel lust towards her at the moment. My other arm would wrap about her body leaving little to no room for question or objection as I would seek to deepen the kiss, resting the left palm of my hand firmly on her buttock. When I was satisfied, I release her and move away, making my way towards my chambers. “All is fine; I will have you bath me before I go to sleep. During that time, I would like to discuss with you ways you can assist me in raising an army.”

201 / 674
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:01 am

-Aftermath- Kaza_01
He stepped closer and I had a brief moment to wonder what he was about to do. He was quiet as usual, but there was something in the way he moved that made me want to cringe. I kept still as his right hand came out and pressed against the back of my neck. My body trembled slightly as I waited for him to do something. I did not wait long for him to act, in fact he startled me as his body pressed against mine as his lips captured and claimed mine. Another hand came around and rested upon my backside, his arm closing around me and effectively pinning me. I was completely at his mercy as he deepened the kiss. There was not so much a murmur of protest from as I accepted and returned the kiss, pressing my body into his. My hands trapped against him, they could not do much more than rest against his chest. When he stepped back, it left me breathless. He walked by me towards the bedroom and he spoke. It took me a few moments to recover my senses as I double stepped to catch up to him. My hand going up to my lips that were still feeling the tingle of his kiss. As he finished I looked at his back, and softly replied, "As you wish" Simple things and briefly I wondered if he was going want other things before going to sleep since that dominating kiss.

-Aftermath- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:04 pm

After spanning the length of the front area, I make it to my chambers in the rear. Walking through the entrance, I walk past the bed room to the bath area. Thinking a bit to myself, I scold myself for mentioning that I slept; that was something that humans did. Someone such as myself merely meditated until the day light came, for when demons slept, it was often for much longer than a mere night and due to something serious. I would fold my arms and stand outside the bathroom as I would wait for the priestess to come and prepare the bath for me. As she did that, I spoke, “Hakim and his men tried to battle against the demonic army; it was foolish of them, yet it preserved the land. What portion of this land has the greatest human warriors?”

142 / 816
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:00 pm

-Aftermath- Kaza_01
Following him past the bedroom and into the bathing area, I began to prepare his bath without much vocalizing. After getting the water to right temperature, which was not difficult at all. It was funny what you remembered the most. It was almost routine and I fell right back into it. The scented oils were still in the same place, those that he preferred, unless he had changed his tastes. It did not seem like something he would do though. After all the prep was finished, I stepped gracefully towards him and would undress him, if he allowed it. "There are two places of which I can say have the best warriors, Hejar and Saichuushigai." He must be thinking of finally getting an army into place. This must have been a eye opening moment for him. "Hakim did his best." I would be quick in the undressing knowing that this was more of a talking situation and not a sexual.

-Aftermath- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:06 pm

My gaze follows her as she makes her way past me and to the bath area. I found that it was definitely fortunate for her that she was alluring. Had she been ugly, it would have been hard to keep her around. As she comes towards me to undress me, I stand up straight and allow her to remove my garments. They could be dismissed much like my golems, but this way seemed better for some reason. As I watch her pull my clothing from me, I listen to her words. I answer, “his best is no good. I need men who are able to wield a sword against an enemy. Hakim’s place is building, I am in need of destroyers.” Thinking over the places that she’s mentioned, I inquire, “who leads these areas of Hejar and Saichuushigai?”

138 / 954
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:00 pm

-Aftermath- Kaza_01
“an elder man leads Saichuushigai, a man named Gen Sai. Hejar is ruled by a man Amir Heshin. Amir would be more likely to offer troops. Gen Sai does not like demons.” Gently I fold his clothing and set it upon a stool nearby. Removing my own clothing was just a simple. I let the dress fall around my ankles and then step to the side. Bending over I give Domen a rather nice view as I pick up my own clothing. It was a short view as I stood upright again and began folding the clothing neatly, I place it on the stool in front of the mirror that I used to prepare myself for the day. My one weakness of vanity was that I loved to look my best. Grabbing a cloth and the soap, slowly I stepped into the marble tiled tub. There were a few short steps down into the water that came up to my waist and got deeper as you continued towards the wall. I would wait here for Domen to enter the water. The tub was similar to a hot tub in future standards, with ledges around under the surface. The water was constantly filtering in and out through some means that Hakim had figured out. I never thought to ask him about it.

-Aftermath- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:02 pm

My gaze is on her frame as she continues to speak. I think about my options and how they are described to me. The fact that Gen Sai did not like demons may be something that leads to his hastened conquering in the future. After the view is appreciated and her body is in the tub, I proceed into the waters. After stepping into it, my body lowers and I settle into a sitting position with my arms resting along the lining of the tiled tub. I lean back as I look over to her and speak, “I am not looking to rent soldiers, I will need to take them and incorporate them into my kingdom. If this Heshin’s region breeds strong warriors, then it may be best to steal them from his land rather than attempting to pull his army from him. If he is a wise man, he would keep his army close and be weary of unknown territories. What type of man is this Amir Heshin?”

169 / 1123
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:58 pm

-Aftermath- Kaza_01
I move towards him after he sits on the ledge, the cloth and soap in hand. "Amir Heshin, I have only had the displeasure of meeting him once. He has twelve wives and more than twice that in concubines. He is a greedy glutton. The only thing that surpasses the size of his girth is his head. He is shrewd and tends to view women as less than nothing." Then I sly look cross my face as I think about making a joke and decide now was not the time for such matter, so I keep that bit of council to myself. "He is a coward among men though." The sly smile tugs at the corner of my mouth as I gently bite my lip. Standing in now in front of him, I raise an eyebrow in question of washing him. If he gave a nod, then I would begin my task by soaping up the cloth before running along his chest and shoulders. Out to his arms and up his neck. My eyes would be upon my task as I waited for his next question if he had one.
-Aftermath- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:37 pm

I found her report of this Amir person quite interesting. So he was a shrewd coward? In that case he did not deserve to lead a people; I might look into taking his land away from him and incorporating it into my own. I knew that would not be a good thing to do before my own land was fully stable, however. We were doing well, but we were still growing; there was much more to stability than simply a thriving growth spurt. My gaze is on the priestess as she stands before me. I take in the visual pleasures of her body and give a nod when she questions me with her gaze. I would move as needed for her to begin to bathe me. Expecting her to begin, I would ask of her, “that time when you departed from my side. Recount the events that took you away and brought you back.” I wasn’t sure if I had ever asked her about her departure, but if I didn’t, I would expect that information to be repeated to me. We hadn’t fully spoken about it since her return, so now was a good of a time as any time.

200 / 1323
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:30 am

-Aftermath- Kaza_01
That was not the line of questioning I was considering. It caught me off guard, but I still continued my cleansing of the master's body, the cloth working in slow circles as I washed the skin. He was moving when I needed him to without being asked. This was an example of how well we worked without speaking. And I continued to bathe him as I formulated an answer, to lie would be easy and would serve my purposes but I had never lied to him. And he had never lied to me, that I knew of, what a strange trust we found in each other. Finally after a few seconds, I began to relate the reasons behind my sudden departure hoping that he would not find me lacking for my lapse in courage. But knowing his it would been seen as a weakness. Even though I came back. "During the tournament, when I saw you kill that boy I had a moment of cowardice and weakness. I remembered the night we first met and how you killed that child. I admit, I was scared of you. So I fled. It was not long before I realized the sheer stupidity of that fear and returned." I kept my eyes down cast as I moved to wash his back, massaging the muscles back there as I washed. "I found that I did not want to be parted from you. Will you forgive my error of judgment?" I continued with my massage as well as the washing of him awaiting his answer. I was only human and a woman at that. Women were prone to be emotional and overly so. Unless I was otherwise stopped, I would continue with the bath and massage of his shoulders, neck, and back while waiting for his answer.

-Aftermath- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:41 am

I would allow her to continue washing me as she spoke. It felt good to have her doing this as oppose to the alternative that existed in her absence. Even if I brought in women to bath me, her hands felt special somehow. I was unsure by which magic she was able to produce this comfort onto me. After she finishes speaking, I speak, stating, “you ask for forgiveness? You request my judgment? Woman, are you prepared for whatever punishment may come with this judgment?” It would be a straightforward question that would serve the purpose of answering my curiosity. I realized that her words were true; I just had a feeling they were. She was unlike other humans who would try to weasel their way out of something or create excuses when faced with an unfavorable ultimatum; this was perhaps one of the reasons I kept her around. I could trust her without needing to trust her.

158 / 1481
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:55 am

-Aftermath- Kaza_01
My hands ceased for but a moment as he asked his questions, the only show that I was nervous was the barest of trembling of those hands as I resumed my work. There was no other option, "I would and do. For I erred and there is always punishment for error." Although my error did not cause too much harm, I had been a coward. "I cannot promise never to show cowardice again, for I am but human, not even a fighter. And that would be a lie. But I can promise I will never run away again." And with that said, I finish his back and move to stand before him, my chin down and my eyes cast down. I waited for the will and punishment of the Lord of Domenance. What I did not say and would not was that until this occurred, I would be dreading it and fearing it, and once this occurred we could start fresh with nothing between us. He was smart enough to know that without it being spoken.
-Aftermath- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:06 am

I notice the hesitation when the question was asked. I caught her off guard which was a sigh of weakness; we would have to work on that, still it was acceptable if it were with me. She speaks well and I accept her words. With a nod, I motion for her to continue to bath me as I think over her situation. Leaving my side had brought me annoyance and altered my comfort levels. If I were to hit her, it would mar the face that I enjoyed looking at. Because I used her body to pleasure myself, I would hold off from physically punishing her. After having a moment to think over things, I give her the judgment of her punishment. I declare, “you shall be the earthly vessel for my seed. You will feel great pain in bearing my seed; this will be your punishment in the days to come. Now is not the time for you to be utilized for this, but you will stay with me until your existence comes to an end. You have no say in this matter.”

184 / 1665
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:53 am

-Aftermath- Kaza_01
His words cause me to look up and gaze into his face in surprise. If I was understanding this in the proper context, I was going to bare his child? Should I take it completely as a punishment that he choose me or was that a mixed blessing in his way of thinking. The demon did know how to surprise me. At least on the other hand he had said now was not the time. But still, I was shocked a bit. And the end of speech made me wonder about him. To stay with him until such time as I died? Well one could view that as a punishment, or one could read the undertones there. Perhaps all of this was a way to keep me around because he actually felt something for me. He was one that would never admit to those feelings since they would be viewed by him as a weakness. But he would show it in strange ways. That thought almost made me smile, and I had to bow my head and let the silvered tresses cover my face, to hide the almost smile that tugged at the corner of my lips. I murmured "As you command, master" I might be able to keep my face straight for the most part, but the relief that it was not a slap or banishment, or beating would be evident in the voice. I schooled my face into a more serious tone, but I felt light hearted at least for now.

-Aftermath- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:03 am

I found it good that she accepted her punishment; it was an extension of my will and her obedience pleased me. I did not pick up on any of the happiness that seemed to come with it, there was no real need for me too. Feeling that I was finished with my bathing, I would grab Kazakura by the arm and pull her towards me, turning her body and sitting her before me so that I could press her soft skin against my body. I did it because I felt her body was mine to use as I pleased and for some reason, this proximity comforted me. I speak, “you are weak and you are a human, though for some reason, the other humans of Domenance see you as something more. This is fine, since you serve me, but why is this? What conclusions have been drawn about your servitude to me? The temple was created to honor me, but the people go there to seek my favor. This concept of religion is foreign to me. What do they teach at the temple where you work? Who do the human’s of your village worship and call their god?” I kind of viewed the human as small pets, their reasons for doing things was interesting to a certain degree. I looked down on their silly customs and superstitions, but still hearing about them did prove to be somewhat entertaining at times.

240 / 1905
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:54 am

-Aftermath- Kaza_01
Since my hair was currently blocking much of my view of Domen, my gaze futher reduced by the face that it was cast down, I had little notice before I was grabbed and pulled. I did not resist wondering what he was going to do next. It surprised me a bit that I was soon settle before him, my skin, made warm by the water, was pressed against his. The way he relaxed and began another set of questions made me blink. His leaps in his thought process were sometimes so wide, they dwarfed the usual female leaps in conversation. I leaned against him, relaxed and comforted just as much as he was. A moment passed while I thought about the answers. "Long ago, a spirit from beyond came down and brought his teachings to this world. It started in the main village and spread from there. His first students became the first priests and priestess of this world in the new faith. They were held in high regards but the common populace since they had higher understanding then simple commoners. Also as a whole, they were more educated as well. The teachings of Merkus are still taught in the temple. My temple has been around before Merkus came to the world. We taught magic to the people, and still do. We specialize in the magic of Tyme. It was once said, that somewhere underneath the temple in the catacombs lies a pool of water that can turn back the effect of the body's aging. Although I have never been able to find it myself." I realize I had just revealed a secret about the ancient temple and I sighed. "But back on topic. What do we worship, the creators. Those here see you as someone similar to Merkus. You have been sent by the creators or are one of them in the eyes of the people. I seem to validate that by being here."
-Aftermath- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:01 pm

“Hmm…” I murmur lightly as one arm rests on the rim of the tub with the other wrapped about the priestess’s waist, my large palm resting over and claiming her upper thigh with my phallus against the side of her rear sandwiched against my own thigh. “So that is what the humans believe,” I conclude. If they viewed all spirits as deities, then that could be an issue if more spirits came to this world. I did not want to be among the gods, I wanted to be the god. This realization only solidifies the thoughts that, “I must ascend to the height no spirit can reach.” It wasn’t enough for me to defeat an Elder demon after a drawn out battle, I had to be held untouchable. The difficulty maintained in reached the height of godhood was a frustrating experience. I give a sigh as I lean my head back. So the priestess gains an additional function of validating my godhood. These mortals were curious creature indeed. I inquire, “where is this Merkus, I shall go and sly him.”

180 / 2085
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:02 pm

-Aftermath- Kaza_01
I was settled back against him, feeling him against my rear. His head was above my own so it was a rather comfortable sitting arrangement. One arm was trapped by his as it wrapped around my waist. My free arm was resting over his as it wrapped about me, the hand on his arm. "As far as I know, Merkus ascended back to the heavens. But I can write a fellow priestess who is near the great library. She might know if that is true or just a myth that he returned to the heavens." I wondered at what I had just told him. Was he really so power hungry that he couldn't be content with just this area. At one time, he had mentioned being a warlord in a past life. So it would only be in his nature to conquer all he could, but to take on Merkus and slay him? What would that do to the system of faith and the temples? Chaos would reign. I prayed that it was the truth and Merkus had ascended to the heavens again. Since then Domen would not attempt to slay him and possibly be slain in the process.
-Aftermath- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:18 pm

I would take this information in and comment, “go to this priestess and consult with her. I will be interested in hearing her report through you. I may not slay this Merkus, I may allow him to serve beneath me after I defeat him. I neither have interests in the realm of the Kami’s nor the realm of the Oni’s. This realm will be the one to be mine; perhaps my seed will be able to conquer one of the spirit realms.” While speaking, the hand on her thigh lowers and comes to settle between her legs. My fingers play and rub within the softness of her core, sliding within her walls, as I play with it with the mind set of petting a kitty or something similar on a whim. The other arm comes off of the rim of the tub as I cup her breast in that palm and squeeze it slightly merely toying with her body. I continue, “today will be a good day for you to do this. I will possibly go to Harlem tomorrow to see about having Qyn begin setting up barracks and recruiting men skilled with swords and shields for the army there.

200 / 2285
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:37 pm

-Aftermath- Kaza_01
When his hand moves and begins to play within me, I have a moment to wonder since he usually started with the please me attitude. Well who was I to complain? His fingers teasing my body into a heightened state of awareness, my mind concentrating on his digits moving within me. I almost miss his comments, struggling to focus on his words instead of his hands as the other comes around to cup a breast. My nipples tighten and harden as does my womb. A sharp intake of breath came before my words as I answered him. I was happy that my voice was able to remain calm and normal, unlike my body."As you wish, but perhaps the morning might be a better time to travel since the sun has already set. I will be gone for a few days in order to visit her." My rear end began to press itself more firmly into his lap as I tried not to break this rare moment. He might be doing this as if it did not matter much, but I did not want to stop just yet. Again I began to focus on what his hands were doing to my body, besides raising the temperature.

-Aftermath- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:27 pm

I continue to pet her as she speaks. I didn’t know what she meant by the morning, since I thought I said that tomorrow would be a good time for her to do this. Of course, I would not acknowledge that I misspoke, but I would comments, “that is fine.” I did notice that with her movements and demeanor, she was moving as if wanting to please me. I judged this to be fine, since enough time had passed since I allowed her to please me with her body. With the mental anticipation of this action, my girth would not be ignored as it hardens and pushes against her rear. I speak, “As you are out, remember the mission of seeking out warriors. If you run into anyone worthy of meeting me, bring them to me.” My fingers continue to roll within her velvet flesh as my index finger and thumb roll about the hardened nipple. I continue, “if you are to be gone for a length of days, then I will have your body tonight and on the night of your return.” With that, my hand would retreat from her core and shift to her waist where I would lift her slightly, placing her above my phallus for her to take me and place me at her center.

219 / 2504
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:47 pm

-Aftermath- Kaza_01
I was trembling as he spoke his reply, his fingers still teasing my flesh. A gentle flush came over my porcelain skin as I bit my lower lip. I let out a gasp as he rolled my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. His length began to strain against my rear and I pressed back against it, like a cat in heat, rubbing against his girth. As he speaks of having me tonight and when I returned, my muscles clinched around his fingers. When he pulled them out, I let out a soft whimper and my hips thrust forward slightly as my body reacted to the loss of his digits. It was not long before his hands pressed into my hips and waist as he lifted me in the water. Reaching down, I grasped him in my hand. Slowly I stroked his hardened girth, up and down. The water made the stroking easier as I teased him before finally guiding his tip to the entrance of my heated core. Wiggling, I tried to slip down onto his length to encase him completely with the cocoon of muscles at my center.

-Aftermath- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:58 pm

Spoiler:
148 / 2652
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:43 pm

-Aftermath- Kaza_01

Spoiler:
-Aftermath- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Spoiler:
150 / 2802
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:28 pm

-Aftermath- Kaza_01

Spoiler:
-Aftermath- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:05 pm

Spoiler:

126 / 2928
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:02 pm

-Aftermath- Kaza_01

Spoiler:
-Aftermath- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Spoiler:

104 / 3032
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:28 pm

-Aftermath- Kaza_01

Spoiler:
-Aftermath- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:36 pm

Spoiler:

105 / 3107
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:07 pm

-Aftermath- Kaza_01

Spoiler:
-Aftermath- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Spoiler:

152 / 3259
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:19 pm

-Aftermath- Kaza_01

As he retreats from my mouth and I swallow the last drops of his fluids, I feel that pet on my head. My head leans into the touch as I sigh in pleasure. Just as quickly as it had come, it was gone and replaced with the words of bedtime. His body leaves the water and I am left alone for a few minutes. I moved up to the ledge and used it get out. Grabbing the towel I had gotten for him, I dried him off quickly and thoroughly. Then I repeated the process with my own towel and body. Following him into the bed room, I take my spot in his bed on my side. I was nude as it made things easier if woken up by his needs. Not to mention I like the feel of skin on skin. It did not take me long to curl up and drift to sleep.
-Aftermath- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Aftermath- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Aftermath-   -Aftermath- EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Sent to UYB.