Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto Empty
PostSubject: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:47 am

wc: 228
pc: 1

A silence move throughout the Hiramoto clan complex, a very deafening silence. It was long moments afterwards that the silence was broken with a yell. This yell sounded more like a shrill of terror as though someone was freaking out. From the ground rose Izumi, who's hair was once as golden as the sun but now turned wicked and wronged as the sound's of hissing began to come to sound. Snake's littered her hair like an entangled bundle and this had freaked her out for the moment as she tried to smacked them off but only found herself coming to feel the pain. Heavy pants of breathing as she noticed the rest of her form was different as well. A heavy weight upon her back as she felt a new touching breeze upon a different part of her body that protruded out from her back, wing's were formed there as her eyes had widened staring at them. "W-w-what's is going on!?" she sounded freaked out, She looked to her hands and noticed the claws that were formed there a well and noticed her skin as it was different and held a texture like a serpents skin. There was this uncontrollable feeling that had overwhelmed her as she suddenly began to cry falling down to her knees and bringing her hands over her eyes as she began to cry.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:51 pm

A portal opens in the form of an oscillating pillar of light rising up about six feet above the ground on land belonging to the Hiramoto clan. In a puff of smoke, I appear and manifest into my new location and the column of light fades away. Looking down, I see an X on the ground to the side; something I had left to practice my warping to this place. I was off by about a foot or two, which caused me to frown lightly. With a shrug, I figure I’d do better next time. I didn’t know if Izumi was here, but she wasn’t in her office, so I figured this was the next best possible place to look. A grin comes across my face if I wondered if she might be at the hot springs bathing, or in the training grounds, hot and sweaty practicing her pole skills.

I begin to walk towards the clan manor that wasn’t too far ahead of me. The forest seemed tranquil and peaceful for the time being; it was nice and relaxing, a good escape from the city. Suddenly, there is a piercing and shrill cry that catches my attention, seemingly coming from inside the clan complex. My eyes widen at the sound and I’m caught off guard for a moment; wondering what happened, I worried for Izumi, as I knew that was her voice screaming out. Making haste, I break my walk into a run as I head to and enter the clan complex.

Entering the complex, I begin to look around it as I walked. The complex was rather large, since the Hiramoto was a pretty prestigious clan. I attempt to feel out for Izumi using my abilities to sense, and using said senses, I follow my senses in a sense in the direction to where she has been since. Walking along the hall way or through the rooms, depending on the layout of the complex, I near Izumi’s spot, not fully sure of where she actually was in the complex. I assist me in my search, I call out in a worried tone, “Izumi-sensi? You around here?...” It was around this time when I actually noticed that the complex was creepy when I was by myself in it.

379 / 379
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:06 pm

wc: 204 | 432
pc: 2

Her crying had overcome the sound's that could have reached her ears. She didn't realize that Seiki was here nor did she hear him call out to her. She wondered exactly what had happened to her, why does she look like this. The snake's though, they did feel Seiki in the area and their hissing noise combined was quite loud as they were her actual hair now. They all lifted at once, seemed like a big bushel of them a multitude of eyes stared and gazing. They would all turn toward's where Seiki was at and stared at the direction he was coming from. It didn't come to her mind that she had become a Gorgyn, at least not yet, she was still too distraught about the fact that she was looking like this and none of this was looking to appear to be a fake appearance. The snakes hurt when she pulled at them. The wing's felt heavy and threw her balance off as he wasn't use to them. She felt her skin and it didn't feel like it was make up and she tried to pull at it as well but it didn't seem to work either. Just exactly what had happened?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:35 pm

The sound of crying seems to become noticeable once more, or it may have always been and I just tuned my ears to be able to hear it from my position. Feeling a stronger connection to her with my spiritual sensing, I hurry wondering what could possibly make her cry. My feet travel through the area until I come to a door that seemed to have Izumi beyond it. My hand comes to the door and I slide it open to look inside of the room; it’s then that I see her. Staring right back at me seemed to be a multitude of snakes atop a head I did not recognize. For a moment my body is frozen in fear as a sweat drop comes to the side of my temple. I wonder could this thing have eaten Izumi? After my thoughts are realized I come to the conclusion that this thing was familiar and seemed much like something Izumi told me to stay far away from. Still it didn’t make sense for it to give out Izumi’s signature. I could only assume that this thing must have eaten Izumi. “Oh my god…” I murmur before I realized the danger I was in as well; I couldn’t attack this thing head on, so instead of rushing into the room, I immediately run away with perhaps a girlish yelp emitting in the process. My mind was calculating how I should attack it; Izumi-sensei said to never attack one, but still, I had to save her somehow, or at least save her soul!

261 / 640
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:54 pm

wc: 163 | 595
pc: 3

The sound finally broke through and stopped her crying as her head quickly lifted up and stared outward and then turned to look toward's Seiki, her eyes were no longer blue like they use to be. Once she gazed at him she quickly looked away as she didn't really want to be looked at. She too got up and ran off in the opposite direction of him. She stumbled slightly still trying to get use to having wings. Every so often she ended up tripping and falling to the floor due to the new weight she had with the wings attached to her back. She would quickly come to a door and slide it open as she would run down the hallway, her wings a little stretched out as she wasn't to familiar with being able to control them either so it slowed her speed down as well. "What's happening to me?!" he said to herself as her hands lifted to her head.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:09 pm

In my evasion based movements, I feel that the thing that ate Izumi was on the run for some reason. For a moment, this thought perplexed me, as I wondered why it would run away, but then after thinking about it, I realized that this wasn’t actually a gor…whatever head; it had a full body. I turn around and head back towards the room in pursuit. I begin to think; if this thing wasn’t a large floating head, that meant that either it was a baby version of the large head or something much weaker, like a minion. A grin comes to my lips as I pass through the room Izumi was in and give chase in the hallway. I conclude that maybe it hadn’t eaten Izumi-sensei, but absorbed her. In the movies and manga, parasitic creatures were normally physically weak, which was the reason they needed hosts. I felt if I subdued the creature, I could get someone to help me get Izumi to normal, though I had no clue who could possibly help. The thing didn’t seem to be able to move too well, but that would work in my favor. I knew I needed to weaken it in order to subdue to, so my body slides over the ground in my dash (hover) as I pull my fist back and murmur, “ignite the flames of the phoenix of gar…” before thrusting my first forwards and calling, “ha!” A column of fire large enough to fill the hallway rushes towards the creature’s back (fyrestrike), looking to drive it through the end of the hallway.

265 / 905
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:32 pm

wc: 229 | 824
pc: 4

She kept running not really wanting to look back though her snake hair did look back as they sensed Seiki returning and they hissed again. Izumi shut her eyes and in her stupid mistake of closing her eyes she ended up tripping again and falling onto her face. To which she did her best to rise back up to her feet and scramble to running again but she heard his incantation and only had enough time as she looked back to which she met face to face with a wave a fire to which it lifts her off the ground and fires her through to the end of the hallway only to hit the end of the hallway and fire right through it as the flames had caused the hallway to set a blaze. She landed outside the complex and onto the ground, her hair looking charcoal and sizzling like they were cooked snakes. Her head thumping with pain because she felt each of the snakes pain in her head. Scorch marks appearing randomly throughout her body as she would struggle to get back up to her feet. She had room to move about now. Though she was lifting her head to gaze toward's where the fire attack came from. Crumbling singed snakes began to fall from her head as new snakes began to grow in their place suddenly.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:49 pm

My body continues after blasting the creature through the wall of the compound. Approaching the end of the hallway, I leap out of the hole in the wall, expecting the creature to be down, but not out. My body is visible coming out of the hole and I hold my position near the complex as I look towards the creature that seemed to be picking itself up and adjusting to having taken the damage from my attack. Passionately I point and yell to it, “give me my sensei back and I’ll allow you to live! I know you’ve possessed her… I can feel her spirit energy coming from you!” This would be the only ultimatum I would give to it; I couldn’t kill it, but I could attempt to knock it out. Still, I felt it was pretty tough the way it took my attack like that from behind. I knew I would have to be careful with this one. I hoped somehow my words would reach her and she would help me out by fighting against whatever apparently ate her. I didn’t have much interpersonal experience with possessions and didn’t know how they worked, thus they were lumped in the same category as demons.

205 / 1110
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:51 pm

wc: 156 | 980
pc: 5

He had come out from the hole and pointed to her and yelled. She looked at him and only stared, though as she was staring something strange was starting to happen to Seiki, His arm began to turn to stone rather slowly, Gorgyn Gaze, though she didn't know that she was able to do such a thing. She would slowly rise up to her feet her eyes still upon him. "Seiki, stop it..." she uttered, though her voice did not change. Though she wondered if he would listen to her, after hearing what he said it seemed that she looked like something different, did her whole self change as well? What exactly did she look like? She hadn't looked at herself in a mirror so she couldn't know but she could suspect. She rose up onto her feet, her wings stretched out as she lifted her hands like she was being held up. "It's me Izumi.."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:02 pm

Her voice came out and with it, so did a bit of hope. I am a bit happy and relieved that I am able to reach her, but I knew it wouldn’t be easy. Aside from that, I started to notice something odd; my arm seemed to be turning into stone. “What the…” I murmur as to reach for my arm, feeling it encased in stone, “crap!” As she stands up and confesses that it is her, I am a bit creeped out at my arm. I didn’t have any explanation to why my arm was turning this way as I didn’t know much about Gorsomethingorothers and I couldn’t think of anything that made sense. Looking to, what claims to be Izumi, I look between her, the snakes and my arms slightly panicky. Without anything else to say, I ask in a worried voice, “are you doing this to me?” If it was, then I needed to distance myself from her, but even if I did, would it stop? Was it like herpes? Could I ever get rid of it? I couldn’t think how I would be able to live normal life with one arm stone and the other normal.

200 / 1310
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:08 pm

wc: 162 | 1142
pc: 6

She too just noticed what was happening to his arm and her eyes had widened as she was getting this fearful feeling within herself. Quickly she turned her head and she shut her eyes. Hopefully it would stop, she herself wasn't sure if it would stop or not, though thankfully she didn't continue gazing at him or else the stoning bind would have held him entirely, so with her shutting her eyes the stone that was forming his arm began to disappear slowly as time would progress. Of course he could still move. Izumi had to calm her mind and think about it, did she become a gorgyn? "Was what she said true?" muttered Izumi as she fell to her knees, feeling rather defeated as her head lowered down to the ground though she kept her eyes closed. "Am I becoming a gorgyn?" she asked herself in confusion as her hands dropped down to the ground. "What do I look like Seiki?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:14 pm

I had been looking to her for answers and when she turned her head and closed her eyes that seemed to be when the stone started retreating from my arm. I feel a bit of relief come over me for two reasons. One, due to the fact that it seemed the stone was not permanent, and two based on the reasoning that it didn’t seem like she was trying to kill me. The second fact added to the logic that it was really her that looked like this. After inspecting my arm with an “oh?...” I look back to her. I watch as she falls to her knees and wonder to myself, slightly out loud, “what happened to you, sensei…” It was in a low murmur and apparently the same thing she was thinking; I was able to tell that she did not want this to happen to her, and the fact that she asked what she looked like, added to that fact. I frown slightly wondering if perhaps she delved into the wrong type of magic with this as the outcome. If that were the case, then I would have to be careful as well. Answering her question after steadying myself and composing, I venture, “not like yourself… you look like you’ve been combined with some type of snake… and you’ve got snakes for hair too… they don’t seem friendly.”

231 / 1541
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:22 pm

wc: 160 | 1302
pc: 7

He responded to her and talked about the snakes in her hair that had finally regrown from being burned. She raised her hands to touch her 'hair' as she felt her own touch upon the snakes and her nose scrunched up. "It seems like... they are my hair now..." she uttered in a soft voice as she sat up and sat upon her butt with her legs bent back. Her hands lowered down to her lap as she lowered her head, the snakes still gazed toward's Seiki but they did not hiss as they only just stared. Izumi was confused as she was in this form now and no longer her original appearance. Was what that gorgyn said true, that it was within her genes? What could be done? That other one was transported to an island far off? Would she be transported as well? Should she? Maybe she could control what she has become, her wings folded behind herself.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:55 pm

“Your hair?...” I murmur wrinkling my face up some. That certainly wasn’t a good thing. It seemed a bit hard to look at her as this wasn’t the Izumi I was used to seeing. Of course, her breasts were the same size, but her skin was like that of a snake; that had to be very odd to behold… though it could be kinky in a way. This was the most vulnerable I had seen my sensei thus far, counting out when the commissioner berated her… and further counting out the time I walked in on the commissioner doing other things to her… Still, I felt that it was up to me to help her through this since I was her only remaining ‘family’ member and all. I was a member of the Hiramoto clan and I felt that if she was affected by something, it affected me as well. I didn’t know what to say to her; it seemed like ‘it’s going to be all right’ would be a blatant lie. “Calm down sensei,” I attempt, “we’ll figure a way to get you back to normal…” My mind starts to run through people who could help. I didn’t know many people who have dealt with this kind of thing before, but I did know about forest clans that should be able to help out somehow. Unfortunately, I also knew they were very hard to find. My mind seems to come to a conclusion as I wonder if technology would help against this. “Hey, maybe the cop guy will know a way to help? They’ve got labs and stuff where you work, don’t they?”

272 / 1813
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:50 am

wc: 160 | 1462
pc: 8

That was right, what would she tell Jyn? How would he take it? He would probably shoot her knowing him on his paranoia about spiritual beings. How could she face him like this? She kept her eyes closed rather afraid to look at anything for fear of turning them to stone. She listened to what Seiki had suggested, but she kept silent for a while and kept her head low. "I-I..." she started a bit nervous. "I can't let him see me like this. He may hate me if he see's me like this." She rather thought about it was was rather afraid of how Jyn would react. She thought she wouldn't meet a compassionate Jyn but the barrel of Jyn's guns. "There was someone I spoke to long while back who told me somethings." She stated as she was rather in disbelief that what that woman had said could have been true. "Apparently this is actually within my genetics...."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:47 pm

With her words, I remember that he boss was pretty much an uncaring bastard who used her for her body. Of course he would hate her if she looked like this; he didn’t seem to have any redeeming qualities that I could tell other than working all the time. I look up as she speaks of someone she spoke to long ago. For a moment, I wondered if there was some hope in the situation. When she drops the bomb about it being in her genes, it deflates the hope that I held. If that were the case, then it would be futile to try to do anything with it. With a sigh, I cross my arms at my chest and look up, attempting to think of something. Thinking wasn’t really my strong point, but I knew this could affect Izumi’s life negatively. Looking back down to her, I ask, “so… basically if this is in your genes… do you think there’s an ancient family member that’s gone through the same thing? Like in the past?” I was just a question, since I didn’t know how far back the past realm was, but depending on the answer, I might offer it as a shot if she didn’t realize where I was heading with my suggestion.

215 / 2028
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:18 pm

wc: 136 | 1598
pc: 9

Her eyes opened slightly, now a lavender color as she looked off to the side and stared towards a building. Completely sadness in her eyes she didn't dare shift her eyes to Seiki though because she didn't want to turn him to stone. What he suggested was actually a good idea. She crossed her arms and sat back as she took in a deep breath finally the tears and feeling of crying had stopped. "It's quite possible... but I really don't know, I never heard of this until not that long ago, so I would have to search the archives." And there was a lot in the archived which would possibly take days to search through for this sort of thing. Or she could just head for the place that the last Gorgyn was transported too.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:32 pm

It seemed we had our first lead, which could be a good thing. Attempting to make the positive of this, I pump my right arm and agree, “okay! I’m sure the archives will have something in there about it. Until we get things sorted out, I can do anything for you that you need done in the city. I’m sure you can go home and everything, but if you need something dropped off at work, or something picked up from the store, I can do it for you until we get you back to normal.” I was hoping that this small strand of light would give some sort of benefit. I did notice that she did not look directly at me. I figured there was some correlation there between her gaze and turning things into stone. Thinking about what my former sensei, Ashram, would say, I would speak, “it looks like this stone thing is something your body does… you should try to train it in the meantime to see if you can get control over it. My sensei always stressed for me to train and have control over my body and element.” Or at least maybe something like that.

200 / 2228
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:46 pm

wc: 225 | 1823
pc: 10

She was actually rather glad she had inducted Seiki into the Hiramoto clan, it gave her someone to interact with and give faith to her family's belief. Sorta like she was gaining back her lost family starting with Seiki. she was also glad that he offered his assistance to help her out a bit in stuff that she needed to do. Though she would have to notify Jyn first off, that was the most important thing she had to do. She just needed to figure out how would she tell him this. She knew she'd have to call him, it made her heart sink wondering about what should she tell him. Though her eyes shot over to Seiki for only a second before looking away in a startle, so no stoning had occurred, as she nodded her head. "It would be easier to know if it's even possible to control such a thing. I know nothing about this, so I don't know if theres even any perks to being a Gorgyn..." She had somewhat come to accept the fact that she had become a Gorgyn. She stood up to her feet as she had taken a deep breath. "I can only imagine what this is giving me." She wondered about the new abilities she had gotten, whether they were good or whether they were bad.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:57 pm

As she should be, Izumi seemed to me as if she were unsure and maybe afraid of the transformation that had taken hold of her body, but judging from the tone in her voice, I get that she comes more to grips with it. Hoping that my support was at least of some assistance, I figured it wouldn’t be good to leave her here alone, but if she was going to study the ancient texts, I might get in the way. Reading and studying was never my forte, though I did enough to get by in school. I decide that I wouldn’t leave while she was studying, but I would just stay close by in the area just in case. “Well,” I confirm to her, “if you need anything, I will be around the compound. I’ll stay in case you need something, or find something in your family’s scrolls or whatever that you need me to fetch or go look into.” In this time, I could practice and train, which was kind of why I had come in the first place. Taking a step towards her, I assure, “but even if something’s bad taken your body, you’re good enough to withstand it, sensei.”

203 / 2431
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:12 pm

wc: 202 | 2025
pc: 11

She would nod her head as she gave a sigh. "Thank you very much Seiki." A smile came to her as she seemed to felt just a tiny bit better, but she couldn't fully feel happy about the situation since well at the moment it was a negative impact upon her life. Her eyes closed again as she would now have to rely upon her senses to move about. She would turn her head slightly as if she were looking to her wings as she was attempting to get use to how to move them and it took her a bit before she figured out how they moved. It was actually apart of her, like extra limbs. They folded behind her and kept close so they wouldn't get in the way like before. "This is really odd.." she uttered softly as she would walk toward's Seiki, the snake's in her hair were moving again, but they didn't seem as hostile as before as they moved about while upon Izumi's head. "I have to give Jyn a call..." While her eyes were closed she held a frown as she wasn't sure what should she say. "Have any idea what I should tell him?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:00 pm

“Eh?” I say as she begins to make her way towards me. The snakes were kind of creepy, making me want to take a step back, but I control myself and don’t do that. Thinking over her question, I answer, “maybe… just tell him…” I pause and then answer, “I’ll just warp into his office and tell him that you’re training me and we’ll see him next week. I’m sure that’s enough time for us to figure this thing out. I mean, it really shouldn’t matter. The way he treats you, do you think he’d even notice?” After saying that, I then though in a murmur, “well… he would expect you to be there to do stuff for him. Yeah, he probably would notice… did I ever tell you that I don’t really like him?” I give a soft smile with the tease hoping to lift her spirits a bit, but basically I was getting to the point, “but there’s no reason to be in a rush to tell him anything right now, don’t you think?”

176 / 2607
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:20 pm

wc: 178 | 2203
pc: 12

She shook her head as she was uncertain to how she would tell Jyn. She already knew well enough that Seiki didn't like Jyn and she knew Jyn didn't like Seiki so they were on a mutual agreement of disliking each other. Having him warp to Jyn and tell him that she was training him would make thing's complicated and would cause Jyn to question her as she could have always just simply warped there himself and told him herself. She sighed and just shook her head, she probably should tell him, but at the moment she didn't really find the strength in herself to tell him what had happened, she had to figure out something. She turned her head to the side and opened her eyes slightly as she sadly gazed to the side as she walked into the Hiramoto building. "I guess... I'll just tell him that I have something important to do and I'll fill him in after I'm done." A family business type of thing, that could be used as a good reason, right?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:32 am

I wait nervously as she figures out whether my suggestion is helpful or not. I give a nervous “heh” as I watch her reactions, she still seemed to be pretty affected by things, which was understandable. I wondered if even I would be able to get used to her in this new form. Snakes on the head and scaly skin was something that wasn’t seen on a regular basis, but maybe it just made her unique? But still, for something like that to be in your blood, that was pretty unfortunate. She turns towards the building and starts to walk away and I nod and agree, “yes, that sound like a good idea, Sensei.” I let her walk off while standing there as I assure, “well, if you need anything, I’ll be out here…” Looking towards the hole I put in the wall by blasting her through it, I confirm, “I’ll work on fixing that whole in the wall while you look up your stuff.” With that I would watch her walk into the building until the door closed. By the time she got in it, I would give a soft sigh and then look over to the whole I made in the wall. “Well,” I murmur, “I think I’m going to need some wood and some tools!”

218 / 2825
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:36 am

wc: 209 | 2412
pc: 13

In the end she was right to take a shot into the dark about bringing in Seiki into her clan. It was the start of a new relationship, not anything sexual of course, but a strong bond that would develop over time between clan members, essentially a new family of sorts. She would lift her hand as she waved at him as she proceeded to walk down the hallway, her eyes opening. "I do leave the repairs in your hands, and I'll be sure to let you know if I need anything." she said to him as she dropped her hand and puled out her phone and flipped over her phone, the new one that she had gotten after water damaging her old one a while back, She stared at the wall picture and saw a picture of herself with Jyn and gave a sad smile. She wondered if she should send a text considering the time, and what he might be doing. No a call would be best, and she pressed two and speed dialed Jyn. She brought the phone to her ear as she would listen to the phone ringing as she would wait for Jyn to call or for the phone to connect to voice mail.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:13 am

Izumi updated, update sent to Update Your Bio
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto   Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto Empty

Back to top Go down

Izumi 'Medusa' Hiramoto
Page 1 of 1