Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega_aran

Number of posts : 33
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] Empty
PostSubject: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] Ashura12
» // Izumei ?
» // Status: Hectic|Normal

Dream
Ashura ran his hand through his hair while levitating in the sky. His eye's remained locked on another figure as a smirk slowly crept up on his face." Is that all you have Castiel...at this rate you'll never be able to defeat me ". With those words spoken, his finger would twirl one of the bangs hanging over his face. With in the same skies, some distance away was a angelic looking figure in a gold and white robe. He possessed many angelic wings and a sword, or a rapier. This angelic figure was panting a bit." Two demons. Don't underestimate me Ashura...". He said as he shot towards Ashura and When he came close, the both of them vanished. Meanwhile Izumei would watch them go at it, actually being able to keep up with their movements. " Ashura-sama!! " . She yelled wanting to help but knowing that she couldn't keep up with such fighting. The skies was crimson red and the Moon was even darker. The two would reappear and a bright light would shoot from the skies, appearing as 12 beams of light twirling towards Ashura. He swung his hand outwards and knocked away all of the lights. The Scarves around his face which actually was his skin would shoot outwards like hands/arms, wrapping around Castiel before he was even able to react." I'm god...your strength don't even come close to mines...". He said as Castiel would vibrate a tiny bit, not even noticeable at that. A copy of Castiel would appear behind Ashura with his palm out towards Ashura's back. Izumei took notice of this which caused her eye's to open." Ashura-sama!!! " She yelled as she Shot upwards before the beams of lights shoot out. " Demon Killer..." Castiel muttered before the attack released completely. Ashura's head would turn around but not quick enough. Reaction at this point was not possible for Ashura, and right when he was about to be hit by the concentrated light, Izumei appeared between the two, taking the hit from the attack instead. She released a scream from the initial contact, but that wasn't all to the attack. It didn't even pierce her skin, but she felt like her body was in the flames of hell, feeling the worst burning sensation even being an ascended demon. Out of any openings of her body from the battle appeared lights, including out the eye's." As...Ashura-sama " She muttered out before her entire body exploded sending pieces of her everywhere as well as creating enough force to push both figures away from where she way initially.

Ashura would wake up out of his bed sweating quite a bit. He actually began to wipe his forehead while trying to regain control of his breathing." I...Izumei...". He muttered to himself as he closed his eye's for a moment. He motioned out of his bed and made his way into the bathroom where he threw water in his face." She died...because I was overconfident...". Shaking his head after muttering those words to himself, the Former demon god would dry his face and get dressed, or what he called dress, simply having a red jacket with no shirt on with beige pants. Besides the odd yet less ammount of clothes worn, the Onikonjou wore what appeared to be scarves, or to everyone appeared as scarves which was actually his own skin. It only covered a small portion of his face, mainly the mouth. He would begin to motion towards the door and made his way out. As of recently he found out of a cafe in which people go to hang or drink coffee based drinks. He didn't know too much of the things in this world yet alone coffee, but from the sheer fact that he heard people talk about it, he decided that maybe he would go there and relax some. Ashura walked there, and eventually made his way into the entrance of the Cafe. Walking in, Ashura would sit at a table with his head hanging back.

Words: 677
TExp: 0
Exp: 677
Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] Ashura14
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] Izu
Her normal routine of waking up at 4AM to start her day continued as usual, the young actress in the making was doing her daily routine. Lounging about in her living room area in nothing but her underwear laying on the floor with many papers scattered about. She was reading various skipts and papers that her agent told her to read or rather just keep her head out for. She yawned as she looked to the clock and gave a slight eep as she noticed that she read most of her morning away. "Oh my, I should be getting prepared." She quickly got up to her feet, her large breasts bounced as she began to hop her way through her house to her room to get her cloths and proceed to do things to get ready for the day. It wasn't that long before she got herself ready and began to leave, carrying a bag over her shoulder that carried her monk's spade, she had her nutek pitsol inside her car all the time so she didn't need to worry about it, but it did remind her that she needs to get a frogg for it. Izumi would proceed to leave her home after she put her spade in her car and she locked up her house and pulled out of her driveway and drove off, a good thing to start her day was to get some coffee, which was a nice thing any morning.

Her destination was a cafe, in which it wouldn't be too long before she had arrived there and pulled into a parking spot. LEaving her car, locking it, and making her way to the entrance of the cafe as she had put her keys away in the woman's hiding spot, her breasts, and there she finally was the door to the cafe, unaware of what she was going to be experiencing that was just past the door. Izumi opened the door and proceeded to enter inside.

-Word count: 331
Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:07 pm

» // Izumei ?

He constantly thought about it, and wondered why he thought about it so much. Maybe it was because he cared deep inside for her and never showed it because of his conceited ways, or maybe it was because she was haunting him. A lady would walk by and notice the stressful expression on Ashura's face, or part of it. " Excuse me sir, you look stressed. Let me get you something to drink ". The lady would rush off and get some coffee prepared immediately. Meanwhile something that would blow his mind was about to happen. He had not taken notice at the moment but someone sharing an extremely heavy resemblance to the person he was thinking about just entered the Cafe. In terms of appearance he would stick out the most if the cafe wasn't filled with Body ogling male eye's because then the attention would probably be on Izumi." I'm God! I don't care about her! " He said slamming his hand on the table and bringing himself up from the table. Thats when the girl who went to fix his coffee returned with an odd look." Here's you're Drink sir ". She would hand him the coffee, and upon gaining it, Ashura would bring the coffee cup to his face before realizing some of the people looking out him from his recent outburst." What!? I am " He said while looking around to everyone until his eye's laid themselves upon Izumi. That caused distortion in his reality, time freezing almost as if someone performed A Tyme manipulation skill. " It....It can't be..." Ashura muttered to himself as the coffee cup, still tilted towards his face would pour some of it down onto his chest which wasn't covered by a shirt. The actions of the coffee would cause Time to resume for him as he let out a loud scream. Not as loud as someone burning their nuts with it but loud nonetheless. He didn't possess the strength he did back then, so it affected him greatly.

Words: 340
Exp: 1017
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:38 am

It was't long before she had entered into the cafe before she had felt the wandering perverted eyes of men preying upon her, but she kept a cal facade upon her face a sshe looked foreward towards the counter where she was going to order her coffee. It was then this loud voice caught her attention as she arhed her right brow and turned her head to look at this rather peculiar guy who was yelling something about him being god and not caring about her. It was a natural thought to think and ponder about what he could be talking about, of course she wouldn't be the only one to look at the guy who just had a loud outburst, It wasn't took long before he was staring right at her, she kept the right brow arched as she stood there. she couldn't help but think that he seemed to be surprised at something as it took him for a loop to cause him to drop the coffee that had been given to him onto himself. Izumi would stiffle a laugh as she looked away and proceeded to walk towards the cashier counter, others around the cafe would also laugh at him as well for dropping the coffee on himself and his loud outburst.

-Word count: 215 | 546
Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:57 am

» // Izumei ?

After regaining his composure, all three eye's of the Onikonjou would shoot open, almost as if he was pissed. This was brought about due to the laughters of everyone else besides Izumi. How dare they laugh at me...Ingrates. As that thought processed in his head, he would turn his attention back to Izumi who continued to make her way to the counter. It's impossible though. She can't be alive...I saw her die with my own eye's, right infront of me...or behind me. This doesn't make sense at all. Izumei shouldn't be alive. I couldn't have survived something like that, so how could she ? Maybe she came back to actually haunt me. The other guys were looking at her so she must be real, and theres no mistaking that thats Izumei The coffee on his chest would immediately turn cold as he wiped it off. There was still some coffee in his cup, at least half the cup was still full. He would place that cup onto the table he was initially sitting at as his eye's remained narrowed in the direction of the girl, more so at her backside. Most guys would be looking at other things on the backside but he wasn't. He was looking at her figure entirely as he tried to process it through his head. She laughed too, she probably was laughing at the fact that once again she knew something that I didn't. She was always a mysterious one. Ashura would begin taking some steps in the direction of the lady but would stop some distance away." How are you alive ? " He asked with a somewhat serious tone." I watched you die right in front of me, so how is it possible that you're standing here right now ? " Ashura asked, blocking out the other people within the cafe.

Words: 309
Exp: 1326
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:30 am

She had stood at the counter and spoke with the cashier about her order, she had placed her order and paid for what she had ordered and then sauntered to the pick up area and stood by there waiting for her coffee to be finished. It was during this time she was being spoken to, for a moment she didn't know that it was to her, until she had looked towards the guy who was staring at her. She crossed her arms and shifted her weight onto her left left. It became obvious to her that he was talking to her and she merely just tilted her head a bit confused by what he was talking about. "Excuse me sir..." she uttered back, it was then that she noticed the third eye on his forehead past his hair, which also seemed to be nothing more then eyes. Onikonjou? Kamikonjou? What is it doing here? She thought to herself as she just kept her cool and spoke politely and professionally. "...What are you talking about? I don't ever recall ever meeting you before today." Her tone was normal, and her voice was soft and gentle.

-Word count: 194 | 740
Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:50 am

» // Izumei ?
» // Status: Serious|Normal

The third eye of the Onikonjou would shift while his main eye's remained locked on her. She even spoke in a gentle voice just like Izumei which led him to further believe that she was Izumei." You can't be serious Izumei. Some time ago in the past during my reign, you was the only demon that would stand by my side without fear. We then fought against an angel by the name of Castiel...and you died protecting me. How can you say that we never met. You were the only one that I allowed into my..." He wanted to say heart but he shook his head." Into the greatness that was once the demon god. It's me Ashura ". He explained to her watching her and wondering why would her reaction be that she never saw him until this day. Thats when the possibility that she wasn't Izumei came into his mind. The possibility in his head was small though so it wasn't really taken into consideration. You look exactly like Izumei. I can't find nothing different in you than in Izumei. Besides the physical features, you possess similar gentle tones. Is this your way of punishing me for letting you die ? Ashura would close his eye's leaving his third one open for a moment. It also came into his mind that maybe she was behind all the thoughts he had of her as of recently." Im sorry I allowed you to die. If I wasn't too cocky in that fight then maybe I could have ended it before you intervened in it. Is this your way of punishing me for what I allowed to happen to you ? " Ashura asked in what appeared to be a somewhat serious tone, slowly but surely becoming a calm tone of voice.

Words: 303
Exp: 1629
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:01 am

Her facial features stayed unchanged as he began this somewhat heart felt talk about this Izumei. I guess it's kinda surprising that this woman he's talking about has a close name to my own. Izumei, Izumi, heh quite interesting. She thought to herself as she turned towards the counter when the worker then plaed her order onto the counter, which was a french vanilla and a cinnamon roll. she held the french vanilla in her right hand and the cinnamon roll in her left hand. This conversation seemed to be getting quite into the area of unmentionables in the city. Of course people were staring at them and Izumi merely shifted her blue eyes towards the other people, and her glasses dropped down from her head and landed onto the bridge of her nose. She sighed softly as she looked back towards the three eyed demon. Izumi would begin walking as he apologized, Izumi would merely utter. "Ashura, correct? Come with me." she said simply in a calm and gentle tone, she didn't want to keep this conversation going in such a place and in times now a days conversations usually had to be done in private as there was ear's all over and who knows who or what could be listening with whatever intention.

-Word count: 215 | 955
Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:22 am

» // Izumei ?

Ashura would notice her turn away from him during the conversation which caused him to feel like she wasn't taking him serious at all. Izumi was only getting her order though which became clear when she turned back around with the stuff in her hand. Unlike most beings of this world, Ashura did not know what was okay and what was not okay to do in this world, and apparently talking in public was a big no no. The words that came from Izumi's voice would then catch his attention despite how simple they were. To follow her in which would be something he would do. Before motioning behind her, other thoughts would occur within the confines of his brain. Maybe she remembers me now. Why do she want me to follow her though. Did she want to tell me something personal or what. The Onikonjou would begin motioning his legs in a patterned movement, one after another, covering the same amount of distance with each step. The many extensions that were his scarves was motioning backwards as he motioned forwards, following directly behind Izumi. Urg, she speaks so much like Izumei. It will be crazy if this isn't her. I don't see how Izumei could come back from the dead, but the features of this person is enough to make one believe that anything is possible. Thats when a few more images of them being around each other would flash in his head. One with him pushing her into boxes while walking next to her, then one of him pushing her into swamp waters where alligator like demons came up and started biting at her, and then a third image of them just walking next to each other and he would push her into a pole. While motioning behind her, he would align himself with the table he was initially sitting at and grab the cup that still had a half cup full of coffee. After grabbing the cup, he would continue following her.

Words: 336
TExp: 1
Exp: 1965
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:33 am

She proceeded to lead him to a stairwell that led up to the second floor of the cafe, the second floor being another sitting area that just had a higher view of the surrounding area and was much fresher than the first floor. Taking an empty table that was the nearest to the railing away from most people, she would pull out a chair with her left leg and then sit down as she gently placed her cofee down onto the table and she would sit in the pulled out chair and cross her legs, with her now free hand she motioned for Ashura to sit in the other seat. "Please sit." She stated as she would wait for him to sit down, as she was waiting she took a bit out of her cinnamon bun and began to chew it silently and with her mouth closed, her eyes also closing at the same time to keep up thsi elegant and classy appearance of a professional.

-Word count: 166 | 1121
Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:50 am

» // Izumei ?
» // Status: Calm|Normal

Ashura followed her to an higher level of the building, more specifically the second floor. He would walk up the stairway right behind her, which kind of put her ass in his face. There was no sexual reaction from it though which was kind of crazy because an average person probably would have gotten a boner from that, or at least would have increased in heartbeats. If someone would have followed and notice this, then Ashura would be in lined to be called a fagot. The two eventually made it upstairs and in doing so, would cause Ashura to slow down to allow Izumi some space to lead him to where she wanted to speak at. When she went and made her way to an empty table, the Onikonjou would make his way to the opposite of that table and sit down when she offered him to have a seat. He didn't sit down immediately because now it just got completely creepy. Izumei was nice, and was very formal but this formal was like really strange. It would come to his mind that maybe she had gained amnesia or something. He would place the cup on the table, not having drink any of the coffee yet. He was still shocked at this and really couldn't get a grasp of it too much. There was magix that could revive people, but he didn't know that and even if he did, he wouldn't have known to what extent. The Onikonjou would watch as she was seated, taking a bite of her cinnamon roll and then chewing it in a way of a high classed professional or something." Izumei..." He muttered in a low tone, no longer the serious tone that he possessed when he was downstairs talking to her moments ago.

Words: 300
Exp: 2265
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:15 am

One eye had opened up as she chewed with one eye closed and looked towards Ashura with her open eye and saw that he still hadn't sat down, well it seemed that he wasn't going to sit down, but just stand there with a dumb look of surprise on his face. Izumi closed her eye once again and she swallowed what she was chewing and her eyes opened up and she looked at the high order demon before her. "I guess it appears that you aren't going to sit down, but just stand there with a dumb founded look on your face. No matter." she said as she placed her cinnamon roll on a napkin on the table next to her french vanilla coffee and she then grabbed the coffee took a quick sip and then returned her blue gaze to this high order demon. "First off, my name is Izumi Hiramoto, not Izumei. So please sit down and don't escalate this into a scene." Her tone was still kind, but hidden behind her words was seriousness as the look in her eyes seemed to have sharpened into a sort of a 'i'ma kill you' gaze, while somehow keeping the rest of her face peaceful and gentle. "So explain to me the situation."

-Word count: 213 | 1334
Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:39 am

» // Izumei ?

He was not able to decipher the look in her eye's, nor could he sense emotions but what Ashura did know was that despite all of the resemblance, Izumei wasn't one to speak to him in such a manner and always called him Ashura-sama, which kind of supported the idea of her having amnesia. He took his seat completely and looked at her when she asked him to explain. Seeing as he had no abilities at all and she had the ability to bring herself back from the dead, or so he thought, he wouldn't push it to a point where a confrontation would occur. At least he would try not to, but there was no way to tell how she would react to his reactions and explanations. She had made it clear that her name was Izumi and not Izumei, and despite him wanting to call her Izumei, he for the moment went by what she said. His eye's narrowed but possessed no kind of threatening feel to them. He would then continue with his explanation. He had no problem revealing that he was a demon who was also a practitioner of the Demonic arts." Alright... I'm what some would call an Onikonjou. You're one too but you just don't remember. I was a powerful demon with in Spirius realm, often reffered to as the Demon god. You...or Izumei...was also a powerful demon, and unlike the others...she stayed by my side. She's the reason why I'm even able to exist in this realm. Me and...Izumei battled an powerful Angel by the name of Castiel, and during the You...err...Izumei risked her life to save me. I played around with Castiel instead of finishing him off right a way. The price I had to pay for such arrogance was the life of the only person who was there for me. Thats why I asked you how you were still here, because I watched Izumei die right infront of my eye's. You're figure, your face...everything about you screamed Izumeh so I believed that maybe you survived and then resurfaced somehow, Died and was revived with your memories gone, or even more so a spirit hunting me. The third one wasn't in the possibilities anymore when it came to me that the others was able to see you ". Ashura said bringing his hand to his coffee." I never showed it. I couldn't show it because I was the Demon god...but she was special...so when I saw you. The possibilities just poped into my head, and are there even as we speak".

Words: 431
Exp: 2696
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:02 am

She sipped a bit more at her coffee as she would watch him as he had finally sat down and would appear to be getting ready to tell a story. Her french vanilla tasted so yummy, it's taste sauntered on her taste buds for a while as she sipped every so often due to the fact that it was indeed hot and burned her tounge if she drank to much at a time so she took her sips. So here came his explanation, first started out the obvious was the fact that he was a Onikonjou, she was certain about it when he said he was a demon god, it had evil written over it. A Kamikonjou wouldn't speak in such a manner as they were good creatures and wouldn't consider themselves to be any sort of god. At least the majority of the ones she met, he had yet to me one that considered themselves a god. She just sat there with her back straight against her chair as she listened to his story and she sipped her coffee and ate her cinnamon roll. She was halfway done with her cinnamon roll by the time he finished his story, she swallowed what was in her mouth as she spoke. "I do apologize for bursting your bubble, but I am not this Izumei you speak of, niether am I a Onikonjou, i'm just a regular human being." which was pretty much a lie, but he didn't need to know that she was a hitorinji. She prefered for people to think of her as a regular human being.

-Word count: 267 | 1601
Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:57 pm

» // Izumei ?
» // Theme: "Beyond the Bounds" from Z.O.E 2

Ashura looked into her eye's, all three concentrated on both of her orbs. Her words wasn't something that he could believe alone. His eye's would close slowly as it appeared that she was telling the truth. Izumei possessed a sincere nature to everything about her, even within her eye's. The initial tone of this Izumi had a gentle and sincere nature, but her eye's didn't. He couldn't tell the nature of them, but it wasn't sincere as Izumei's. He have had many times to look into Izumei's eye's." I see...". He would bring his hand up to his coffee cup and would grab onto it slowly." The two of you possess almost the exact same features...even the same color eye's. The only differences is that no matter what the situation was...Izumei always possessed a Sincere nature to hers". He did not apologize for the misunderstanding though, seeing that it wasn't Izumei, knowing that Izumei was dead. He had no intentions with getting even remotely mushy with someone who wasn't Izumei, so immediately Ashura would bring the coffee to his face and drink it, and bring it down. His mind was concentrated on something else so he didn't even have his mind on the coffees taste." It's an insult to her...a human having a body that looks exactly like hers, as well as having identical names. It's like the universe is haunting me for some reason...". Ashura would look at her with somewhat a serious look, his bangs covering portions of his face, but the two center ones aligned on both sides of his third eye. His left eye was covered though. It's about time I accept the fact that she died for my sake. Keep her alive with in my memories...but no more dreading. The thought went through his head as he looked at Izumi's eyes and no other part of her body." So Izumi...you must be well known around here. People look at you as if they know you ". He would bring his hand back up with the coffee cup in it. He actually wanted to say something different like ' You must be greatful that you're in the presence of the greatest being in this realm '. but he didn't know anything about her. He underestimated Castiel and it costed him so much, so despite how conceited he was, he wasn't one for making the same mistake twice." You must be what the people of this realm call...a Celebrity or something ". He said making casual conversation despite how odd it was. Despite not being too fond of humans, there was nothing really wrong with just talking. Meanwhile something else was about to go down. Downstairs on the first floor, 5 figures would walk into the cafe. All of them wore black jackets with hoods which covered their heads, almost as if they were getting ready to rob the place.

Words: 486
Exp: 3182
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Izumi would just stare at him as she finished the rest of her cinnamon roll. While Ashura was speaking, she kept her cool, and kept a calm look upon her face. So she wasn't as sincere as Izumei eh? She could just show him the difference between her and him right now, how about a table to the face, it was just a quick thought that passed through her mind as she began to drink her french vanilla coffee. Then his comment about it being an insult to Izumei that a human having her appearance, so he was a racist eh? She made no remark about it and just kept sipping her coffee as he began to ask her if she was well known. Well honestly it isn't a surprise, her music video had been broadcasted all over spiritnet, so he hit that close to the mark. she wasn't a full out celebrity just yet, her name was only starting to get out there. She lowered the coffee from her lips as she responded. "Not exactly, but I'm almost there." She said as a short and simple response. What should she do? Should she call in division 12 to handle this guy? Should she take him out herself? Or what? Unbeknownst to Izumi it appears that something downstairs was gonna go down.

-Word count: 222 | 1823
Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:19 pm

» // Izumei ?

When she gave her simple answer he would bring the coffee up again and drink it, this time now actually tasting it. It's like a whole new world opened up for the demon. All three of his eye's open wide, with his third eye now twitching. He would look at her and nod." You're definitely going to make it. You're beautiful and people like that". This wasn't him speaking at all. It was something else. He would look to her and hold his cup of coffee outwards." This stuff I heard the lady downstairs call it coffee this drink is Truly magnificent I heard the girl call this coffee this is a drink suited for a god how is this stuff made maybe this stuff can be used for other uses oh or maybe I can learn to make it Wow I have to find out who made this stuff, that girl downstairs was right this is a stress reliever ". He said, speaking as if it all was a stream of consciousness. The Onikonjou would bring the coffee down to the table." How could something this good be in the human realm This isn't right do you come here and drink coffee often ? " He asked with a lot of energy, but not in a way where he would be jumping around. His tone just possessed so much energy. Downstairs, the figures would pull out machine guns from their jackets and each of them would be pointed in different directions, to make sure no one tried anything." EVERYONE DOWN ON THE GROUND NOW! " One of the guys yelled as they then caused people to panic and drop their bodies to the grounds, including the people at the Cash register. One guy would pull the trigger which would be alarm shots." Give us everything you have and we promise no one will get hurt. Don't try anything stupid though ". Ashura heard the loud gun shots but paid no attention to it as he was fascinated with coffee.

Words: 342
Exp: 3524
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:14 pm

There was an odd change to him and she merely arched her brow. What had gotten into this person that made his persona seem to flip and do a 180. She kept quiet and just kept her eyes on him incase he decided to do anything funny, she could just flip him over the railing right behind her quite easily. Though he seemed to get much more excited as his tone seemed to changed as well. She took more sip's of the coffee and she heard about what he was saying. It seemed that this was his first experience at drinking coffee and had gotten a hard hit of it's energy giving effects. She kept her cool and just answered his last sentence. "Not here specifically, I go around or make my own at home, depending on the time." she said though after she said that, she turned her head towards the staircase when she heard the sounds of machine gun fire. She stood up and kept a hold of her coffee and got a serious look on her face. There was definetly a problem, that was machine gun fire and it sounded like it was coming from below, and damn she left her pistol inside her car.

-Word count: 208 | 2031
Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:03 pm

» // Izumei ?

He got really excited when he heard that she made her own coffee." You...also...make coffee? " Ashura asked right when Izumi got up out of her seat due to the gunshots." Wait whats going on ? " He asked, not really knowing the dangers of 'Guns'. He would get out of his seat and look to her serious expression. This must have been very serious for bring this about Izumi. One of the ladies downstairs was freaked out due to this, which would cause her to try and make a run for the back door. The moment her hand placed itself on the back door and opened the door slightly, she would find herself with a lot of bullets in her back. Some of them extruded from her chest and actually pierced the door, causing blood to splat out onto the door itself. With unleashing a scream, she would fall to the ground, first having her body that was against the door slide off it." I said don't try anything stupid! ". Ashura didn't know the dangers of guns but he knew what screams usually meant." Is there some kind of trouble going on Izumi ? " He was still juiced from the coffee, but the mixture of curiosity kind of cut the effects of the coffee down by 1/4, just enough to comprehend that something serious was going on. He would walk pass Izumi and make his way to the stairway, walking in somewhat a casual way, not too much comprehending the situation at hand. Meanwhile the figures on the first floor would begin making their way to the cash register and began emptying it. One of the others went around and started collecting the valuables of everyone with in the cafe. Everyone who was on the floor now had their hands over their heads while the thugs robbed them.

Words: 311
Exp: 3835
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:30 pm

Izumi kept her eyes on the staircase and she nodded her head to his question, she brought the cup up to her lip and took another sip of her coffee. She began to think what the situation could be like down there. There was a couple other people upstairs and they were freaked out also, Izumi looked to Ashura who was walking towards the stair well. Izumi would walk towards him and grabbed him by the hair and yanked him back. "Don't be such a fool." she said as she did this. she looked towards the other people who appeared to be freaked out by the situation. She just looked back towards the stair well and released the onikonjou as she walked to the railings and looked over it to see how the side's loked to see if she could just jump down and make it to her car to get her gun, but then the sounds of machine gun fire happened again and Izumi would look towards the stairwell again. Going for her gun woul take too long. "It seems that there is a crime being commited right now."

-Word count: 190 | 2221
Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:21 pm

» // Izumei ?

All of his eye's would widen when he had his hair pulled. " Ah Crap! " . He would then turn towards Izumi who told him not to be a fool. He didn't know the threat that guns possessed, definitely while he was vulnerable, no longer having the power he once had." A crime...". He muttered looking around at the others on the second floor." Humans....such a fragile species. What do you plan to do...? " Ashura asked with a curious tone of voice. He would position his head down the stairway, and from his stand point he wouldn't be noticed by any of the thugs yet at the same time notice the dying body of the girl that tried to make a run for the door." Seems like once again...death fills the air. It's been a long time since I've seen death ". He looked towards Her and possessed a straight out serious look, almost as if the coffee wore off." Stay up here...I'll handle this the best I can..." His words came slow but very serious. He had no idea of what Izumi was capable of and as far as he knew she was as she claimed to be, a normal inferior life form known as a human being." I honestly don't know why Im doing this...you humans are pathetic as it is...but I can't sit by and watch this. Even being a demon, She held no dislike towards Humans and actually admired them. I don't get that but I can't have her looking down upon the former Demon God as one who just let death occur when something can be done...odd...who would have guessed ". After those words was spoken he would give a slight shrug. After that sentence was spoken, his body began to peel apart almost like a banana. The scarves around his face eventually became the images of his shapeshifting. It would appear as 5 scarves which would slip through the cracks on the floor and would travel down one of the columns that was actually supporting the second floor. It was like a cylinder so the scarves layered it and traveled down it unnoticed. In all Honesty, Ashura in his state could do nothing against such weaponry, so it would actually be up to Izumi to do what she could do. See this as an open window for her to quickly get her gun and jump into action. The scarves would make it to the ground and appear in a space near one of the guys. They would motion towards him and then enter his clothes through the opening of his pants. Due to the other layer of clothes, he wouldn't notice anything. The scarves would wrap around the hand with the gun and apply alot of pressure, which would cause his hand to stiffen, and with motion, it would pull the hand upwards in which would have the gun pointed upwards." AHHH! GUYS!! MY ARM IS NUMB, CANT MOVE IT! " He yelled not knowing what it was." Maybe you've been jacking off to too much porn ". Those words came from one of the other thugs who obviously was joking.

Words: 572
Exp: 4407
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:01 am

Izumi began to think wondering on the possibilities of what she could do, she could jump down, but that would take too much time and then entering in through the front door. In her mind a plan had been forming as she didn't take much notice to what Ashura was saying until he began to start shapeshifting, she looked to him and arched a brow. "Hey wait a min-" but it was too late, he had already gone down, and she facepalmed as she shook her head and sighed. What an idiot.... He had no idea what he's getting into. Human's weren't like how they were before, with simple swords and spears, oh no they were far more advance where even just a regular human being can be dangerous to a demon with a gun in thier hand. He went down and Izumi couldn't help but be curious and moved towards the stair well and took a peek being careful so she wouldn't be noticed by the bad guys and she surveyed how the area downstairs looked and where the position of of the robber's were at. Her mind continued to calculate, and she looked towards the one that Ashura had locked up, though she didn't know it was him since she couldnt exactly see him after he had shaped shifted into something quite thin.

-Word count: 225 | 2446
Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:33 am

» // Izumei ?

The thug would then have a serious tone of voice but the others didn't believe him.One of the scarves that was wrapped around the hand would force the hand to point at one of the tiles. The pressure that was being applied was tight enough to force the thug to bring his finger in which would activate the trigger which would cause bullets to fly from the gun and would also freak Ashura for a moment. Thats a Gun!? It seems to be projecting stuff into the ground...Piercing the ground. What the hell have these humans made. Something so destructive that can be wielded just by anyone. Idiots! that thought was passing through his head while he continued to make the gun shoot in different areas. I can't allow something like this to hit the people, but I can't see. One of the scarves would appear at the end of the sleeve of the guy swinging his gun around, and one of the eye's on the scarves appeared to have winked. THING IS SO LOUD AND ITS SO HARD TO CONTROL THE ARM WHILE IT'S GOING OFF . The Gun managed to avoid hitting any of the hostages. and would pass by one of the thugs causing all of the other thugs to jump for other places like underneath a table or behind the cashier area." I CAN'T STOP! ". He yelled as one of the other thugs pointed their gun at him and shot him up. He would let out a odd noise before falling back. The bullets missed his vitals but it still did quite a bit." Are you crazy!? You just shot Louis Man! I told you that we shouldn't have done this ". That thug was panicking a bit as the one in charge would walk over to the bleeding body of Louis." He was losing it, and he said that something was causing him to do it, like his arm was getting tight. I didn't see any of the hostages do anything so maybe it was actually something else...check his arm ". He demanded as he then pointed to one of the other brothers. They would walk around the body and kneel down. Stupid humans... With that, the very moment one of their faces came near the sleeves, the scarves would jump onto his face and wrap around his entire face." GUYS HELP! M " And before he could finish, one of the scarves would wrap around the mouth. The others panicked and pointed the gun at the face of one of their brothers but not yet pulling the trigger.

Words: 436
Exp: 4843
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:00 am

She watched as the scene developed and he seemed to have figured out about the gun She arched a brow and kept watching as he began making the guy shoot the gun around the room. Izumi popped her head back a moment and soon returned her head back to peeking as she heard machine gun fire as the robbers had shot down one of thier own, well that wasn't good that they would shoot down one of thier own without remose. So that idea of using one of them as a hostage or meat shield was ruined and now he seemd to have caught another, so in a way that was two down, and three left. Each of them seemed to have thier main focus on pointing thier gun's as thier brother who had ashura around thier face. Izumi would take this as a opprotunity as she took off her heels so as to make less noise as she would make her move, she left her heels at the top of the stair case and looked for something to use, and noticed a bottle that one of the guys upstairs had ordered on a near by table. It looked like one of those beer bottles the large ones. She smiled and mumbled. "This could be useful." She would utter as she went back to the stairwell and she would move down the stairwell careful about not making noise, but making her movements swift and quick, she would come up from behind one of the robbers and gave a small hop as she would at the peak of her hop raise her hand holding the bottle and crash it down onto the back of his skull as she was coming down, being that the other two were pretty close, Izumi, immedietly after cracking one of the robbers in the head with the thick beer bottle with enough strength to break the bottle and give him a concussion, She would move in pretty darn close to the robber in order to get within his zone so that his countering would be extremely difficult even with the gun, she would smack away the gun when the robber would turn towards her and she stepped onto his foot as she pushed him into the other robbber to keep the other robber from using his gun, so it would force him to either dodge or catch his robber, and Izumi wouldn't waste time as she would reach for the gun that was in the hands of the robber who's face was grabbed and twisted the gun out of his grasp as she would flipe it around in her grasp so she would hold it normally and in the next minute or so the sound of gunfire could be heard as it was Izumi firing the machine gun into the arms of the robbers, the arms that they held thier guns in, and the look on her face was viod of emotions. "Drop it now!" she commanded as she kept the machine gun aimmed towards them, stepping back slightly to gain distance and open up her vision of all the robbers so she could easily switch targets if need be.

-Word count: 534 | 2980
Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:31 am

» // Izumei ?

It would appear that the situation was contained. Izumi knocked the third one unconscious, knocked the other one into the fifth one, as well as take the gun out of the second ones hand. After shooting their arms, Izumi demanded that they drop it, in which a dude by the register who was reaching for a donut during all the commotion would stop and lower his head. " Awww ". It wasn't intended for him, though who the heck would be trying to sneak a donut while a gunfight is going down. The second bandit who still had Ashura wrapped around his face began to blackout from lack of oxygen. His body would drop to the ground as the scarves came off the now unconscious guy and would begin to form the figure that was once Ashura. When he formed completely, he would reach his arm to the table on his left side and grab someone else coffee and drink it all, the put it back down." Thats what I needed..." He said looking over to Izumi, and then over to the now dead girl that tried to make a run for it earlier." I guess....we couldn't avoid death altogether..." He said as one of the guys, the leader who now had his weapon on the ground would begin to speak." What the hell are you, Vigilantes ? " He asked with a frustrated tone of voice. Some of the people was scared of the gunmen who no longer had guns, and some of them possessed the same scared look as they looked towards Ashura. They didn't praise him at all, being scared of what they didn't know. Ashura would look at the people right now and not really care too much what they thought of him. His gaze would shift towards Izumi." Thanks...". He at that split moment forgot that she wasn't Izumei because Izumei would be the only person he would even compliment or thanks. He would then look to the people ." Get out of here...".

Words: 340
Exp: 5183
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:50 am

Izumi merely gave a self thouted sigh as Ashura had formed in front of people. It appeared that he didn't know that the knowledge of spirit's was kept a secret from the earth realm. This was going to be a difficult one to explain, but good thing no one freaked out. Her eyes shifted to the leader of the group as he asked who they were. Technicaly yes, they would be vigilantes, but she was apart of the Division 12, but as a secretary, did that make her a vigilante if she did something like this? It was uncertain, but she knew she would have to call this one in to the regular police. She merely just spoke calmly. "It's none of your concern." She answered, four of the five robbers were down, three were bleeding and one was passed out, and there was the leader that was left.

From the door a guy walked in with a group of guys as they were laughing and suddenly they went quiet as they saw Izumi holding a machine gun. "Holy crap! Ms. Hiramoto?! W-what is going on?" Izumi recognized the voice that was speaking, but she kept her eyes on the leader, just in case he tried anything that was funny. "Oh, it's that you Mr. Saro, It appear's that there was a situation here that as it turns out we handled, though sadly there is one dead. Umm, could you do me a favor and take over?" She said in a sweet voice. "Oh and Keep this quiet from the others at the office, I wouldn't want anyone to know of this, especially Captain Asei."

Mr. Saro would blinked as he looked at the situation and listened to what Izumi said as he sighed. "Alight Ms. Hiramoto, tim's got ya back, we'll take it from here, now scoot along." Tim said as he grew a grin, he has a crush on Izumi, Izumi permited for Tim to take the machine gun from her hand as she released a sigh and permited for herself to tremble and show fear. Of course though as far as anyone knew, she was scared right now, even though that was just her acting. She would look towards Ashura and grabbed him by the sleeve. "You come with me." she said not really giving him the option as she would drag him from the coffee shop. Tim would just watch a moment as the rest of his unit began to wrangle up the robbers, get them together in one spot and start callling for an ambulance in order to take them in. The bullt holes that were in the buildings had healed up on thier own thanks to the cities self repair system that was installed into all the buildings in Sai City.

Izumi would drag Ashura outside and take him towards the parking lot before letting him go.

-Word count: 483 | 3463
Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:25 am

» // Izumei ?

Ashura's attention remained on the people as a new set of people entered the building, this set seeming to know Izumi. After watching the two converse, it would appear as if the situation was now handed over to the police. With that being said and done, Izumi would grab Ashura by his sleeve and begin pulling him. It would make the former demon god think that he did something very wrong. Of course there was the fact that he just jumped into the situation without knowing a single thing about it, but He had to work with what he had, which was basically nothing. So many things would process though his mind as the both of them made their way to the exit of the building, and the continued walking outside until they both made it to the parking lot. He had no idea what she planned to do but he kind of felt like some kind of Scolding was coming his way, none the less he would not make any attempt to run from it. When they made it to the parking lot, he would look at the Double of Izumei and wondered what she wanted, or what she wanted to do. Did she have something else to tell him that she couldn't say in the presence of others ? Did he do something during the gun situation that messed up something that she had planned. Ashura just couldn't figure it out so he would wait for her to come out with it. It was kind of surprising though that he was dragged out without any form of resistance despite him having said that it was an insult of her having the same form as Izumei did when she was alive. Ashura didn't get angry nor did he pull back.

Words: 303
Exp: 5586
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:40 am

she kept her back to him and wondered how she should go about this. She could scold him, she could smack him for being such an idiot, but what would be the right way to make a racist demon understand. Why did Izumi have to be born into an over watch clan, she merely sighed and face palmed for a momen and shook her head slightly as she took control of herself and she turned to face Ashura, with her hands on her hips, as she turned the look on her face was a pleasent one that was greeting him with a smile. She wasn't gonna scold him, thing's turned out rather well minus the one killing. Yes, it was indeed foolish, but no one else got hurt, well except the robbers. "Good job." Was all she said, complimenting him on his job well done, there really wasn't much too do, she wasn't his mother, nor was she a friend of his, she only just met the guy today, but what mostly brought about a concern to her was on his knowledge about the earth realm, too her it didn't seem like he knew much the thing that hinted it all was his reaction with the coffee.

-Word count: 207 | 3670
Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:08 pm

» // Izumei ?
» // Status: Relieved|Normal

Great job. Those were the words spoken by Izumei's double. It oddly made him feel good inside, almost as if Izumei was complimenting him from beyond the grave. He would lower his head, as a genuine smile appeared on his face, but he dare not let anyone see it. It was only for a split second though as he brought his head back up to look at Izumi with his normal look." Had to admit...these things you people call Guns are dangerous. Why a thug would be wielding one escapes me. Do ya like make powerful weapons and hand them out on the streets or something ?" He asked bringing his hand to his face. It was a rhetorical question. Bringing his hand down afterwards, he close both of his eye's." But I have to admit, you were very impressive yourself. Didn't think Humans were capable of mustering out even a remote ammount of fighting capability...but that was an underestimation on my part ". He was basically admitting that he was wrong, but not in a way that most people would." This world is so...different from mines, and it's going to be a very long time before I regain my full power and return to the Spirius realm...". During the entire time he was speaking, his attention was on Izumi. In that little situation, he could have been killed because of the guns the people wielded. It was exactly what happened in the past, with him fighting and being too confident and then Izumei saving him, except in this scenario Izumi didn't die, which made him think how things would have turned out if he wasn't the way he was. It was a team effort of Izumi and Ashura, and he knew the dangers of the machine gun now. He couldn't admit to her that she saved his life because he was too proud." So until then...Im going to have to adapt to the customs of you people...like Drinking coffee, which I remember you saying that you make ".

Words: 341
TExp: 2
Exp: 5927
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:55 pm

This guy was certainly something he is actually reflecting about what had just occurred a while ago. This sort of talking did make her think about the technology that the humans made, there were thing's much worse than the machine guns that those robbers had. It was rather fairly common in the city so it wasn't surprising to Izumi for people to have in possession such weapons, but what he said did make her think that it was fairly easy for acquire a gun, whether legally or illegally. He even came upon the realization that human's were much more formidable than he had once thought, which a thought came into her mind. How old is this demon anyway? Was he sealed up or something? He seem's so unaware of how life is down here. She would release a sigh after he mentioned that he remembered that she said she makes coffee. "It would appear that you would have to get accustomed to our world, for a demon this world is far more dangerous then you once thought. Even the weakest of humans now a days could take out the strongest of demons quite easily."

-Word count: 194 | 3864
Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:49 pm

» // Izumei ?

The eyes of Ashura was looking straight at her, which narrowed a bit. It wasn't because of anger or anything like that. It was just the fact that the thought of the weakest human being capable of taking down some of the strongest demons was mind boggling. The abilities granted to the humans through invention and technology was amazing, and would definitely pose a threat to him in the future. Ashura would take those words to heart as he make his way back to the very top. He refused to allow history to repeat itself, despite his proud ways. Before he lost all his abilities and someone special by underestimating an Spiritual figure that in truth was actually weaker than him. Getting accustomed to the customs of this world as well as gaining knowledge and applying it would be the things he would do while regaining his strength because it would be pointless to get stronger, and return to full power with the potential of having it taken away from him due to the possibility of getting whooped by a weak figure due to lack of knowledge." Izumi...you're right. and what we dealt with in there...the guns...may not be the worse that this world have to offer, so with this being said...I request..." He couldn't exactly get it out of him. Asking wasn't too much his thing but he needed her more than anyone could know." I request that I stay with you. At this point in time, I greatly lack the ability to piece things in this world together, you're not bad for a human...and probably the only human that I feel is reliable at this point in time...". His words came out somewhat low, but still at audible levels that one could hear and comprehend. The fact that she was Izumi double was another reason, but not one he would mention.

Words: 313
TExp: 2
Exp: 6240

[OOC: Sorry for the long wait. computer is being completely wiped at the moment v_v so Im using the laptop atm]
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:33 am

Well this guy was quick to come to knowing his fault's even though he refused to openly admit to them. He began to offer her a request which caused her brow to arch and her glasses, that was purely for show, to lower from the top of her head and land on the bridge of her nose. His offer made it to her ear, and she adjusted the glasses with her fingers as the light seemed to cover her eyes a minute as she lifted her head slightly and the shine of the glasses disappeared as her blue eyes stared at him. This guy made a request to stay with her, certainly this demon here expected to be greeted into her home with her arms wide open, but damn her kindred spirit as she made a scoff noise as though she was going to mock him. "I have a pool house you can stay in." she uttered as she would just put him in the pool house out back, though the thing's inside would have to be moved to the storage house in the back as well and some shopping for furniture would have to be done. "Though you will have to get a job, I don't appreciate free loaders in my home." she said with some seriousness to her voice, she wasn't about to let this demon slide with thinking he is just some greater being that deserved to live somewhere without any sort of work coming from his end.

Ooc: Okay, Very Happy m045

-Word count: 251 | 4115
Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:14 pm

» // Izumei ?

The reply of the girl was not one he really expected. It didn’t appear as if she was against the idea of him being there, but she was against him being there without a job. That word came as a huge hit to the face, as the jobs he knew of was servants tending to your every need. That’s how it was for him back in the spirius realm, so to see him as doing these jobs was a nasty thought. It was really hard for him to simply think about him doing a job, definitely ones that’s humans do, but it was the only known condition of the request so giving some thought to it, it could have been worse.”…Alright. I accept the terms of having to get a job. I doubt it will be hard to do and seems like a good deal…I think “. He spoke with a calm tone and not any other type. He was then curious of a few things since they both have come down to this understanding.” Izumi…whats a pool house? And where do you live anyways? “The Onikonjou was honestly without knowledge of what she reffered to as a ‘Poolhouse’. He knew what a pool was, and what a house was, so could it have been a house with a pool in it, or a pool with a house in it. It wouldn’t have made sense and it didn’t make sense for Ashura so he needed to know this from her. There was seriously much work to do with Ashura, for him to get a better understanding of the world he was living in and the people of this world. The home of Izumi would be his stepping stone in acquiring great power and knowledge. He would wait there waiting for a response to his question.

Words: 305
TExp: 3
Exp: 6545

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] Izumi_01
Izumi couldn't help but faceplam and release a heavy sigh. She felt like she was going to be teaching a buffoon with a god complex for some reason. She would simply just shake her head nose and lower her heads, it was good that he had accepted her condition, but it was going to be a problem that he was unaware of what a pool house was, this seriously could lead to him having trouble on finding a job. Izumi would cross her arms underneath her breasts as she would give a short explanation. "It's an outhouse that is located out in the back of the home behind the pool. I have a fairly large one that should be more than enough for you to live in, though there will be some shopping to be done and some adjusting of the pool house items, so be ready to work." Certainly this demon didn't look to be the type to have actually worked for anything and seemed to have just taken things for himself.

-Word count: 173 | 4288
Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:53 pm

» // Izumei ?

The talk of working would cause him to sigh mentally, but it couldn't be helped much, He would be in the same situation if he was just living on his own so he would consider himself quite lucky this time." Alright Izumi...". His attention would then turn to the direction of the Cafe in which something was caught within the corners of his eye's. It appeared to be the lady from the cafe in which showed him the wonderful life of coffee. She was hiding and peeking over from the corner of the building. What is she doing there ? He thought to himself, turning his attention of Izumi for a little. She seemed well aware of things so she should have been able to notice it probably before he did. The girl had a look of fear on her face while looking at the two. Once she was spotted by the demon, The girl would motion from the back and walk towards Ashura and Izumi. She had a cup of steaming coffee in her hand, and as she approached them, the girl would toss the Coffee in Ashuras Face." GET OUT OF HERE YOU DEMON! " She had a mix of Fear and Anger within her voice. When the coffee hit his face, he would motion back and bring his hands to his face." AHHHHHHHHHH!!! ". The coffee burned like crazy, but due to the air, it would feel like cold water moments after being thrown on his face. He would regain his composure slowly while looking at her.

Words: 261
TExp: 4
Exp: 6806

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Izumi's blue eyes had come to notice the girl who had been hiding and from what she was able to see this girl seemed to be scared. Oh dear me... she thought to herself as she just sauntered her eyes back to Ashura who had took notice of the girl. The girl walked toards them and came up to Ashura and even Izumi found this interesting, was this girl going to thank him? Well the next action had took Izumi by surprise and she just went wide eyed in surprise as the girl had tossed coffee in the demon's face. Ashura was screaming in pain from the coffee and Izumi would just shake her head. Poor thing... Izumi would look to the girl and spoke. "You should get going, demon's aren't a pretty thing to handle if their enraged. So get going."

-Word count: 142 | 4430
Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:58 pm

» // Izumei ?

Ashura would find himself angered by such actions, displaying how ungrateful she was towards him for saving her life. The Flesh...or scarves around his neck began to flare up, motioning around as if they were caught within harsh winds." How dare you ungrateful little ". He would stop himself, feeling like he shouldn't start any trouble. It was almost as if he was fighting himself, trying to keep himself from snapping her neck which would have been easy to him. The girl seemed freaked out by the action and fell onto her butt. She looked to Izumi and wanted to do something like run but she couldn't. One of his scarves was at her neck, the very end of it opened out like a hand as if he was getting ready to just strangle her." You heard her...get out of here. You brought me Coffee before...but that doesn't mean I won't kill you...inferior piece of shit..". The last few words struck something in the girl which would cause her to start moving back.

Words: 174
TExp: 4
Exp: 6980

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:15 pm

A hand just came flying to the back of Ashura's head when Izumi had noticed where his scarf was heading too. Izumi gave him a serious look after she had smacked him on the back of his head. "Control yourself." Were here only words as she crossed her arms underneath her breasts as she looked towards the frightened girl who was moving back by now. "Get up and get moving now." Izumi ordered as the look on her face was serious, but cool. She looked back towards Ashura as she kept the same look on her face. "Don't think you can get away with doing what you want just because your a demon." She stated as she didn't look to be in any mood to play around.

-Word count: 127 | 4557
Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:29 pm

» // Izumei ?

Unexpected, Ashura would feel a palm come to the back of his head, make contact which would shift his head downwards and cause him to quint his eye's. It was seriously annoying that he did not possess the tolerance for pain like he did before, for something such of that would have just hit him and probably caused pain to the other person. It was different this time as his mouth would open in a noise would come out of it." OOOOWW! ". His eye's would slowly open after Izumi words in which he shot his attention towards her, seemingly glaring but in a pathetic pouting way." SAY! WHAT!? Did you not see her throw coffee in my face. Thats burns like crazy! I say I have the right to bash her face in ". His hands would be right behind his head for fear of getting hit in the back of the head again. His eyes remained narrowed at her in a pouting way with his neck arched forwards. The girl would bring herself up and she would begin motioning away from them. He quickly turned to the girl that began to run, in which one of his scarves would shoot outwards towards her feet, which it would appear infront of it which would cause her to trip and fall face flat on the ground. His hands would unknowingly move away from the back of his head as he began pointing at her and started laughing." HAH HAH! Thats what you get stupid girl ".

Words: 258
TExp: 5
Exp: 7238

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Izumi would just watch him as he cried about the smack to the back of his head and then just heard about him having the right to bash her face in for just throwing coffee in his face. What in the world is he whining about, he's a higher order spirit? He'll be dead many centuries after she has died and decomposed an returned back into the life cycle six times. Izumi thought to herself as the girl had finally decided to run off, in which Ashura had caught her before she fully left by tripping her up with his scarves. Izumi would grumble to herself as her hand rose up and using an extra twist of her body, her hand came crashing down like a lighting bolt from heaven and smacked hard into the back of Ashura's head. "What in the world is wrong with you?!" She would said in an annoyed tone of voice as her blue eyes narrowed on him, he definitely had too many habits to break, it was going to be like walking through hell with this guy, she just knew it, maybe she really should just turn him into Devision 12 so they can dispose of him.

-Word count: 203 | 4760
Back to top Go down
Omega_aran

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:15 am

» // Izumei ?

Ashura in the midst of his laugh would feel another slap to the back of his head which was with enough force to bend him over." AHHHH! " He yelled holding the back of his head while arched over towards the ground. Ashura slipped by letting his hands motion from his head to laugh at the girl, a moment where he shouldn't have slipped up his guard. He would turn to Izumi and hold an odd look towards the woman." She deserved it!? And you cannot tell me that wasn't funny ". He said looking at Izumi's serious expression. " Or maybe you can...but still she deserved that. If I threw coffee in your face you would probably rip me a new one ". That was said in a joking nature, but in a way he was talking what he believed to be the truth. Izumi was a tough human as far as he knew and would probably break his face in. His facial expression would now shift from being odd to his calm looking self." Well lets head home, unless there are some other places you need to be and have me accompany you there ". his words came out calm and more so suggested that he wanted to help her with anything she had to do. More so before, or earlier that day he had many things clouding his mind which made him unable to notice alot of things, but now that the fog cleared up in his mind, he was capable of noticing it. Izumi had a body, and a really good one at that which well complimented her facial features. The thought that was running through his mind was similar to that of when he first met Izumei.

Words: 293
TExp: 6
Exp: 7531

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:32 am

Well he was right on one thing, if he threw coffee in her face, she would rip him a new one, but she wouldn't kill him. He now uttered about heading home, she sighed and calmed herself down so she had a calm look upon her face. She still had something to do, she needed to meet up with her agent, but she couldn't exactly take him with her, her agent may freak out about his three eyes and she would have to explain and honestly Izumi just didn't feel like she needed to explain anything as it would just take up time. Guess she would have to reschedule the meeting. "Seem's like I have no choice." Izumi pulled out her cellphone from her inner jacket pocket and stepped towards her car as she speed dialed her agent and brought the phone up to her ear. It started ringing. "You can get in from the other side." Izumi said as she pulled out her keys with her free hand and pressed a button on it so that the alarm was turned off on her car and the car itself would make bleeping noises as the lights turns on for a moment before it turned off, and she opened the driver seat door. Her agent had answered the phone. "Ah! Hello, I've called to inform you that I can't make it today, is there a chance that we can meet on another day?" A voice soon erupted from her phone in which izumi pulled the phone away from her ear quickly and closed one eye as her agent was yelling through the phone. Once the loudness died down, Izumi would bring it back to her ear. "Alright, alright, I guess I have no choice then, I'll be there soon, and umm... I will be having someone with me alright?" She would nod her head. "Okay, good, I'll see you soon, Mei." After that she flipped her phone closed the call being disconnected immediately. Izumi looked towards Ashura. "Hurry up and get in, we gotta go." She said as she got into her car and closed the door after she got in.

-Word count: 360 | 5120

Updated Izumi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]   Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto] Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 2: Izumei ? [Izumi Hiramoto]
Page 1 of 1