Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Summons and Such (Natsuki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Summons and Such (Natsuki) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Summons and Such (Natsuki) - Page 2 Seikibanner
Summons and Such

I rest on my back in my room on my bed with my arms folded behind my head. My gaze is up at the ceiling above me. The soft pillow elevates my head slightly as I look past the golden rays of sunlight that filter into the room from my window. It was still pretty earlier in the day. I had gotten dressed and had breakfast with my mom, so now I was simply being idle and thinking about what I wanted to do next. I needed to train, but I was a little bummed and thought it best to stick around the house for a little while. After a talk with my mother, I decided not to go back to the past realm for a while, or at least not for more than a day or so. After coming back to the normal realm, I had spoken with her and told her pretty much everything that happened. She had been worried sick and thought something happened to me. Thank god that only 2 weeks passed in the real world and not the several months that the past shifted. Still, I thought she would think that I was crazy at first, but it seemed like she was really sincere when she said she believed me; still there was something behind her eyes like she was sad. After that, I told her about being warped away and participating in the dark tournament. I didn’t realize until after I spilled my guts on everything that it might have worried her. It would be real easy for me to have been lost in another realm whether it be the past or the demon realm; she didn’t need that on her mind. She really had nothing to do but sit around the house and worry about me; her body hadn’t gotten better and her health was bad enough without me foolishly making her worry more.

A sigh escapes my lips. I could hear her in the other room watching the women talk shows on the visual screen in the living room. The sound of the telecast reminded me that I needed to pay on the Elgoog cable bill that was two months late. Since I had been away, the money I got from my acting gigs had run thin and my agent hadn’t been able to find me anything else to work on. I needed to speak to my uncle so that I could work another job for him to get some quick cash. On top of everything that had happened, I hadn’t seen or been with Natsuki in quite some time. “Life sucks…” I murmur lightly as I rest my elbow over my eyes. I needed money and a distraction.

457 / 457
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:44 pm

Summons and Such (Natsuki) - Page 2 Asatb_01
Summons and Such . . .

Spoiler:
200 / 6593
Summons and Such (Natsuki) - Page 2 Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:33 am

Summons and Such (Natsuki) - Page 2 RockStar3

~Summons and Such~

Spoiler:

WC:187/5236
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:46 am

Summons and Such . . .

Spoiler:

195 / 6788
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Rep! : 11

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:35 am

Summons and Such (Natsuki) - Page 2 RockStar3

~Summons and Such~

Spoiler:

WC:132/5356
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:53 am

Summons and Such . . .

Spoiler:
132 / 6920
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Rep! : 11

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:58 am

Put in UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Summons and Such (Natsuki)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2