Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Summons and Such (Natsuki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Summons and Such (Natsuki) Empty
PostSubject: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:50 am

Summons and Such (Natsuki) Seikibanner
Summons and Such

I rest on my back in my room on my bed with my arms folded behind my head. My gaze is up at the ceiling above me. The soft pillow elevates my head slightly as I look past the golden rays of sunlight that filter into the room from my window. It was still pretty earlier in the day. I had gotten dressed and had breakfast with my mom, so now I was simply being idle and thinking about what I wanted to do next. I needed to train, but I was a little bummed and thought it best to stick around the house for a little while. After a talk with my mother, I decided not to go back to the past realm for a while, or at least not for more than a day or so. After coming back to the normal realm, I had spoken with her and told her pretty much everything that happened. She had been worried sick and thought something happened to me. Thank god that only 2 weeks passed in the real world and not the several months that the past shifted. Still, I thought she would think that I was crazy at first, but it seemed like she was really sincere when she said she believed me; still there was something behind her eyes like she was sad. After that, I told her about being warped away and participating in the dark tournament. I didn’t realize until after I spilled my guts on everything that it might have worried her. It would be real easy for me to have been lost in another realm whether it be the past or the demon realm; she didn’t need that on her mind. She really had nothing to do but sit around the house and worry about me; her body hadn’t gotten better and her health was bad enough without me foolishly making her worry more.

A sigh escapes my lips. I could hear her in the other room watching the women talk shows on the visual screen in the living room. The sound of the telecast reminded me that I needed to pay on the Elgoog cable bill that was two months late. Since I had been away, the money I got from my acting gigs had run thin and my agent hadn’t been able to find me anything else to work on. I needed to speak to my uncle so that I could work another job for him to get some quick cash. On top of everything that had happened, I hadn’t seen or been with Natsuki in quite some time. “Life sucks…” I murmur lightly as I rest my elbow over my eyes. I needed money and a distraction.

457 / 457
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:50 pm

Summons and Such (Natsuki) Natsuk11

~Summons and Such~
With my legs and arms are cross, my foot taps in irritation as I sit in the passenger sit… I normally drive but today Rei said something about not wanting to get sick and if she let me drive anymore she wouldn’t live to see thirty. I really didn’t get what she was saying she locked herself in so I couldn’t get her out of the driver seat. My eye twitches, “Hmm you think you can drive any slower?” The light glairs off her glasses, “It is called the speed limit senpai you should learn how to follow it. It is the law you know.” I turn my head as I huff, “Rules are for boring old people…” I blink for a moment as I look out of the side window, “Rei… you do realize that you are going the wrong way…” The car is quit for a moment, “This is a short-cut…” My eyes glance over at her, “That takes us to the other side of town?” She nods and I look away again. “What an odd day it is. You wanting to drive when you are normally afraid too and taking a short-cut that is the same way I would take to get to Seiki’s house.” Her face gets red and a moment passes, “Booty call…” An explanation mark pops up over my head, “What!?” The car comes to a stop at a red light as she explains herself, “You need some booty so I’m dropping you off at Seiki-senpai’s.” A laugh comes from my lips. “What are you talking about? I don’t need some booty from some jerk that just looks at me like I’m nothing when I’m feeling all sexy and just walks away like he is dreaming. Who would want to be with a guy like that?” The laugh comes again, “Apparently you did… five times last night and every other night this week... You can be really loud sometimes.” My face turns blush, “It wasn’t five times, it was only three! And you didn’t mind me being loud that night we were drunk!” There is a thug in the back seat and we both look back to find Ikki and Kazu passed out with nose bleeds. We both let out a sigh. Soon the car comes to a stop in front of Seiki’s house and a shake my head, “I’m not going! He hasn’t even called me or come by and still owes me dinner!” Rei looks back at Ikki and Kazu, who have recovered from their perverted thoughts, and they both nod. Before I know it Rei, with her ninja like skills, has me tried up and the passenger side door opens up and Ikki helps Kazu throw me over his shoulder letting Ikki get a good look up my skirt causing a stream of blood to shot out of his nose as he falls over. Kazu sighs and steps over Ikki as I blink while Rei drags him back into the car, “That can’t be good for his health… and let me down!” Kazu drops me at the front door, slaps a bow on my head before ring the door bell and knocking on the door shouting “Delivery!” I watch as Kazu runs back to the car and they smoke the tiers before taking off. “Huh… I guess she can drive when she wants too…”

WC:563
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:11 pm

Summons and Such

I hear something at the door and my arm lifts up as I peek under it. “Delivery?...” I murmur lightly. I hadn’t ordered anything online, but I figured maybe my mom might have. She did have access to several shops through the visual monitor. Even though she was closer, I knew that I would be getting up to get the door. To confirm it, I hear her voice as she calls out from the living room sofa where she was bundled up in a blanket, “Seiki, something’s at the door, can you go and get it.” With a slight grunt, I pull myself up and out of bed answering, “sure, mom, I got it.” I make my way out of my room and towards the door. Passing the living room, I see my mom on the couch watching a day time show called Ofrah. Some lady was interviewing some celebrity over some thing. “Don’t get up, I’ve got it,” I tease as my mom rolls her eyes and waves for me to move more quickly to the door. Making it to the door, I open it up and look out. At first I don’t see anything but a fading trail of dust leaving our parking lot. “Smog?...” I wonder for a moment, not seeing anyone or a courier vehicle. Looking down, I notice Natsuki, wrapped up with a bow on her head. I pause for a moment looking down at her. There is an awkward silence and I blink twice. Suddenly I burst into laughter holding my stomach and leaning over, holding onto the doorway to support myself. “Oh wow…” I say as my mother asks, “what is it.” I reach into my pocket to pull out my phone to take a picture while explaining, “you wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” There is confusion in my mom’s voice as she says, “well bring it here.” If I am able to get this far un-assaulted, I would crouch down to Natsuki’s level and say, “kinky, but you’re supposed to wait until we get into my room before you’re tied up.” I would reach for the knot in the tie to help her out, asking, “what happened to you?”

369 / 826
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Summons and Such (Natsuki) Natsuk11

~Summons and Such~
The door opens and I look up at Seiki with a nervous grin at the awkward moment before he starts laughing. “This isn’t funny… dumbass.” I stick out my tongue when he takes the picture. I try to wiggle my way out of my bindings which was unsuccessful. Rei really knew how to do this the knots where placed where I couldn’t reach them. My eye look into Seiki’s as he makes his comment about how I was supposed to wait till I was in the room to be tied up. “Well maybe you should pick my ass up and take me to the bed room then.” I give him a grin before going on about what happened, “Not really sure. The guys just thought it would be fun to tie me up and drop me onto your door step…” I watch him as he works to untie. He is such a dumbass and so thoughtless about things most of the time and he really sucked at picking out gifs. But sometimes he just really surprises me does something that makes me want to jump him. I start to get a warm fuzzy feeling in my body. At first I thought I was just blushing but then my eye open up wide as I feel the busty almost naked blond angel come out of my body and tackle Seiki, rubbing her G size boobs on his face. A sweat bead drops from my face before I start yelling, “AARR, Mizuki! Stop showing my feelings! And get those things out his face! You’re going to smother him!” She pause for a moment to look at me like she was wondering what was wrong.

WC:282/845
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Summons and Such

“Oh… that makes sense…” I chuckle lightly as I work to untie her. I didn’t really know her friends… I just knew they were kind of weird. The guys were kind of pathetic, so I didn’t really worry about her doing anything with them. I figured she would do something with the girl before the guys… and that wouldn’t be too bad, so long as I was included sooner or later. As I am in the process of getting her freed from her bounds, I feel myself flying backwards. I found this weird since I was kneeling and leaning forwards. I feel my back make contact with the ground and suddenly it seemed like heavenly fluffy clouds were caressing my face. Pink circles form on my cheeks as I smile, lying back, not really sure what was going on, but somehow instinctively happy and erect. “Yay…” I murmur gleefully before it stops and I look up to see an unfamiliar female. “Seiki!” I hear my mom’s voice, “is that Natsuki? What’s going on there?” I assure, “everything’s okay mom!” My gaze was firmly set on the breasts before me. They were so… massive! “I’ve never met this friend…” I admit to Natsuki, “she seems like a nice person!”

208 / 1034
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:11 pm

Summons and Such (Natsuki) Natsuki

~Summons and Such~
“Hi Mrs. Asakano!” I reply after hearing her voice before I look back at Seiki who seems to be enjoying himself with Mizuki rubbing up on him. I snicker at Seiki as I stand up, “Seem like a nice person huh?” My fingers come to gather and snap. Mizuki sighs before giving Seiki a smile as she fades away. “She is a little friendlier with some people….” A few years ago the thought of Seiki seeing the things I can do really worried me. I didn’t want him thinking I was some weirdo or anything, but after all of the weird stuff that has happen to us lately he is most likely thinking “Wow a hot chick with some big ass tits comes out of my girlfriend!” or something like that. I step over Seiki, if he looks up as I do so they are white lace, to get into the house. Finding Mrs. Asakano bundied up in a blanket on the sofa, I bow my head, “I apologize for all of the noise Mrs. Asakano. Some of my friend thought Seiki must be lonely with me working all the time and dropped me off at the front door. Are you feeling alright today?” I lift my head as I ask about her health for today.

WC:216/1061
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Summons and Such

“Oh, Natsuki-chan, is that you?” the voice calls from the other room, “oh good, now maybe Seiki will stop balling up hand towels and keeping them under his bed. I tell you, they stick together like glue and I have to wash them twice.” Alerted with the statement and its insinuation, I yelp back, “mom!” I look up and the female who had tackled me vanishes. “Huh?” I murmur with a question mark blinking over my head. I look up to see white lacey goodness and my body falls on its back as bad thoughts roam through my mind. After she steps out of the room, I compose slightly and recall the series of events that had just occurred. It looked like Natsuki was able to manifest another girl. I had no idea how that worked, but it seemed like it was a pretty normal thing for her to do. “Was that a spirit?...” I wonder to myself quietly.

My mom is all smiles as Natsuki comes into the room and bows. “Oh, it’s so nice to see you, it’s really been too long,” she says, “I’m feeling pretty well today, thank you for asking. I was worried Seiki messed up with you. You know how he’s dense and all.” Walking into the room, I complain, “I can hear you both, you know…” Ignoring me, my mom continues, “it looks like you’re doing a lot better than last time. It looks like you’ve taken a lighter load.” With this statement she refers to the fact that Domen was no longer poisoning Natsuki’s body.

263 / 1297
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:32 am

~Summons and Such~
Ignoring Seiki I giggle, “Well lucky for him, he is cute and nice too look at so it makes up for his lack of not having a brain. I really wonder if he is really yours sometimes or if u just picked him up off the side of the road like a cute little puppy sometimes.” I glance over at Seiki with a smile before turning my attention back to his mom. “Yeah I took care of that little problem I was having and feel a lot better now. I’m sorry I haven’t come by lately but I have been working on this demo for the recording studio and I have a ton of reports to do because of all the weird stuff that seems to be going on…” I pause for a moment as I get a rather worried look on my face. “You haven’t had anything odd happen to you or seen any weird stuff like UFOs, big lazier beams shooting from the sky, spirits flying around or some demon king with an army of golem samurai lately have ya?” The very odd question that would make most people laugh is said in a very sincere tone of voice.

WC:201/1262
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Summons and Such

Mrs. Asakano giggles lightly at the teasing aimed towards her son. As she moves onto the reason why she hasn’t been around, my mom listens in an interested manner until the subject of odd happenings comes up. Thinking over it, she smiles, “sorry, but I stay cooped in this house. Seiki has been telling me all kinds of things. I really wonder what this world is coming to these days. If I see any, I will be sure to let you know.” I stand with my back against the wall of the living room and my arms folded, watching the two of them. I notice my mom’s gaze shift to me as she comments, “but I know you didn’t come here to see me. He misses you, so I’ll let you both spend some time together. I can go in my room and turn up the TV if you like.” I turn red as I protest, “mom! Your pure and innocent boy is… pure and innocent! I wish you would think better of me!” Turning to Natsuki, I ask, “um… can I speak with you outside in the back yard? I’ve got something I want to show you.” Touching the side of her face with both hands, my mom mock blushes as she squeals, “how forward of you Seiki-kun. Oh, I’ve always wanted to have grand children, but you’re going to have to do it correctly. You need a wedding ring first.” I rush red again with steam puffing out from the top of my head before my color returns. Walking towards the back door, I complain, “stop saying senseless things! No one’s even talking about stuff like that!...”

279 / 1576
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:38 pm

~Summons and Such~
My face turns red and I give a nervous smile when Mrs. Asakano offers to go to her room and turn up the tv so Seiki and I can have alone time together, “hee…” The only thought that goes through my head when Seiki calms that he is pure and innocent is that he was so full of shit… plus she all ready knows that we do stuff like that. I blink when Seiki ask to see me in the backyard so he can show me something. Feeling his hands touch the side of my face makes my heart skip. At first I wonder what he wanted to show me then Mrs. Asakano says something about a wedding ring and causes me to full to the floor as Seiki walks to the back door and claims that no one’s talking about that… The dream of a lovely wedding that was filling my head shatters. I give an uneasy laugh, “Yeah we are too young for that…” or rather Seiki doesn’t have the nerve to ask. Picking myself up I follow him out into the back yard, “So what’s up?”

WC: 189/1451
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:41 pm

Summons and Such

After making it to the back yard, I close the door behind us and turn, looking through the windows to my mom on the couch to make sure I didn’t still have her attention. I suppose I would be nosey too if I didn’t have anything to do but watch TV all day. But, it was time to return my focus to Natuski now and first things were in order to be first. The question comes up for what was up, and after visually confirming that my mom’s attention had returned to the television, I answer her by placing my right hand on the door behind Natsuki. I lean in towards her placing my other hand on her waist pulling her body close against mine. My eyes close as my face tilts, bringing my lips to hers with a welcome kiss. It had been a while since I had been able to do so and I had kind of wanted to kiss her since she walked in. I saw that she grew out her hair a bit, which was something that I liked. A bit of me would have been happy to accept the privacy of my mom going into the other room for a little bit, but I still had to at least put on a front in front of her; I couldn’t have my mommy thinking that I was immoral. I would hold onto the kiss for as long as Natsuki did, provided she didn’t push me back or anything like that.

254 / 1830
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:25 am

Summons and Such (Natsuki) RockStar2

~Summons and Such~

The long lashes of my eyes blink in confusion as his hand is placed on the door behind me. A “huh?” escapee my lips just before I feel him pull me into in and the warmth of his lips come over my own. My eyes widen and my body becomes tense for just a moment form the surprise before I become relaxed. Wrapping my arms around him, my eyes close. My fingers run through the back of his hair as a soft moan comes from my throat while my long limber legs come up around his waist. Everything that has happen just fades away for a blissful moment. My mind wasn’t on my music or wondering how all of the odd things and attacks on the city where related, even the face that Mrs. Asakano could me watching with her demon glance of DOOM…. For that moment it only fills like there are two people in the world. An unknown amount of time passes before my lips pull away from his. Looking into his eyes as I smile, “So that is what’s up…” My hips move up and down slightly to rub my moist womanhood along his manhood as I tease him.

WC:202/1653
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:31 pm

Summons and Such (Natsuki) Asatb_01
Summons and Such . . .
My face slowly pulls away from hers; my body leans back slightly as my gaze lifts up to meet the eyes locking on my own. A cocky grin comes to my face as I answer back, “yeah… I’ve missed you.” I wince lightly, feeling her rubbing against me. I wanted to do things with her, but I force myself to pull back a little bit as I complain, “it’s hard enough for me not to take you into my room now. Don’t do that… “ I pause for a moment before I say, “well, I think my mom will fall asleep watching TV soon if we leave her alone. We can sneak into my room through my window and she will think we’re still outside.” I didn’t want to parade through the living room to head into my room and close the door; I was a bit shy about my mom knowing the truth of what me and Natsuki did, even if she probably thought she had a good idea already. I would take a few steps back from Natsuki if permitted and see what she thought of the idea. Originally I wanted to show off some of my newly gained powers to her, but if I could get booty instead… well that was a simple choice in my mind. My gaze would be eying over Natsuki’s still clothed body. It had been a while since I had her undressed and vulnerable; it seemed like a good way to spend the afternoon.

252 / 2082
Summons and Such (Natsuki) Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:46 am

~Summons and Such~
NOOO! Lost Post in the The Black Abyss
It was a good one too

WC:266/1919

Last edited by rekoa on Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Summons and Such . . .
It made me feel good and smile to hear her say that she missed me as well. I simply continue my grin as I am told I’m bad; I couldn’t argue with her considering what I was asking her to do. “Aww…” I complain when she actually takes a moment to think about it. “It’s not like you’re not bad too…” I give my soft counter tease. The ‘ok’ finally comes, much to the joy of both my heads, but there is also a question attached. I wanted to say that I just asked her out here to get her alone, but I decide to go ahead and let the cat out of the bag. “Okay, I’ll just show you real quick, then it’s to the window,” I say all smile as I back away from her and to the center of the back yard. “Okay,” I lead off, “remember how I’m like super awesome at martial arts? I learned a new trick!” By this point, I was like a kid with a new toy and showing it off. “Look! Are you watching! Make sure you look!” I coax anxiously as I turn to the side. I had blown the technique in the tournament, but I had been practicing since then; hopefully it would come out and I wouldn’t embarrass myself. With my side towards her, I look towards the far side of the wall towards the stone fence that bordered our yard from the neighbor’s. Creating a hand-seal at my chest, I murmur the chant I called upon to channel his fire energy and in stepping forwards, I thrust out my right palm sending a jagged wave of fire ripping from my position towards the stone fence where it exploded causing a large crack in the fence; that part wasn’t actually what I expected to do… Actually I hadn’t thought past the part of showing off the technique, but I learned a lesson in cause, effect and matter at that moment. I blink for a moment looking at the trail of burnt grass leading up to the smoky cracked stone wall, before looking to Natsuki and smiling, “I can do fire attacks now!”

364 / 2446
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:52 am

~Summons and Such~
I cross my arms and nod, answering his questions with a, “Yeah…” and a “hai hai!” From the way he talked I thought he was going to show me some awesome new martial arts move he had come up with, or Mrs. Asakano finally showed him how to do that really cool move that can send someone flying with a touch of the pinky. I blink as he makes a hand-seal at this chest and he starts to chant. Question marks pop up over my head as I wonder what he was doing then the palm thrust sends out the wave of fire… a sweat bead forms on my cheek and I give a slight giggle as he looks and smiles at me. “That was really good…” My eyes follow the trail of burnt grass leading up to the newly made crack in the wall. “Hmm so was that like Ninjutsu or something that your mom showed you?” I always thought of ninjutsu as being more of a dark element but I guess there are other elements to it like in that one anime with all of the ninjas that I don’t care for… although it is cool that one guy can turn into a chick.

WC:206/2125
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:52 pm

Summons and Such . . .
I smile while rubbing the back of my neck in a modest manner; her saying it was good and watched it made me happy. “Don’t be silly, my mom doesn’t know how to do stuff like that,” I answer in an airheaded manner, “well, I don’t think so. Actually this crazy guy named Ashram taught me about the elements. He’s this guy who lived in the forest that I met in the past realm. He’s a really good swordsman and is super strong and stuff. Right now I can do attacks with fire and wind, but I only know two attacks. Man… I didn’t know until recently that I could even do magix stuff.” Then again, I guess she would know about this stuff more than I would, since she had the ability to summon spirits and everything. Still, I felt my new abilities would come in handy in the future. My gaze shifts back to the wall as I frown, “I might need to do something about that. Well! I can do that later…” I didn’t know the first thing about working on walls, but I figured some duct tape should help me out with the project. I return my attention to Natsuki as I walk over towards her, forgetting to even attempt to recreate a good or sensual mood between us as I blurt out, “well, let’s go do it!” Now that the little show was over, my mind jumped back onto the one track it was on.

250 / 2696
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:44 pm

~Summons and Such~

My eyes narrow as he tells me he learned it from that crazy idiot that has lost his mind and doesn’t even know who he is anymore. I can’t believe he would know anything about elemental magix seeing that the only thing he ever used was spiritual magix. My eye twitches as Seiki goes on about how great the guy is… He seems to have forgotten about our little talk in that village about the guy. I look at him for a moment when he says, let’s go do it… I give him a closed eye smile and answer in a cheery tone, “Hai!” much like how his mother did when she told him to punch that one day.

A pair of icy wings begins to come out of my back followed by the busty blond woman. Only from her waist up is formed as her lower half is a nothing but a spiral ribbon. She spreads her wings out as she points a finger at Seiki. A small ball of pale blue energy forms at her finger tip and starts to grow.

“I hope you’re ready Seiki-kun.” The smile remains on my face, as the energy is release into a large beam [Spiri-Beam] that will freeze a large part of the yard if it isn’t stopped. If that idiot is half as good as Seiki talks like he is, then Seiki will be able to keep himself from getting frozen… and well if he does get frozen I guess I’ll just have warm him up in the bed room like a good girlfriend would do.

WC:265/2390
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Summons and Such . . .
As she closes her eyes and says “hai” I smile immensely thinking that I was about to get some. I hadn’t had booty in a while, so it was long overdue. Something happens as, what I would guess was her summon, pulls from her back and holds up a pale blue orb or some type of energy. “Oro?...” I murmur as my head tilts to the side, slightly confused; this wasn’t like a prelude to sex at all. I wondered if that ball had some type of kinky implications with it. I also wondered what she really meant by she hoped that I was ready. Something in my brain tells me that something bad was going to happen (Reactor) and before I knew it, a wave of ice was coming towards me. “Oh shi…!” I manage to get out before it sweeps over the back yard, making it a winter wonderland. I thought that she had meant she was ready to have sex; I didn’t know she took it that way, but she seemed to think her spirit thingee was on par with me. A slight chuckle comes from my form as I stand all killer-like on the top of the fence furthest to the back of the yard with my gaze down and my finger to my temple and one leg cocked and the other straight. “Woman,” I announce, now feeling competitive, “your angel thingee is 100 years too early to get the jump…” I hear a slight cracking noise and look down to see the wall had taken ice damage. It cracks, causing me to fall backwards and out of view before I crawl back up onto the fence, stand up and dust myself off. I finish, “…jump on me. But if you want to have a go at it, I’m game!” Of course, I could be interrupted at any time during this, but if not interrupted, that is what I would do.

325 / 3021
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:51 pm

~Summons and Such~

I blink as Seiki completely evades the blast…. Little question marks pop up over my head as I wonder what happen. I thought he would try to use the fire attack to overpower the ice bust but he had the speed to evade it. He was there then, he poof… like a ninja… so his mom has been teaching him some stuff. I bass this solo on my belief that Mrs. Asakano is some type of super ninja… I look up at the top of the fence to find him trying to be all cool as I hear him call me woman. I guess I can’t really bitch about that seeing that he did think I was a boy when we were kids. He starts to get a lippy and the wall falls out from under him. Mizuki and I blink for a moment before we start laughing. I almost fall to the ground and my side starts to hurt from it. I wipe a tear from my eye as I try to stand up straight after he informs me that he was game. “Alright, then I don’t have to hold back anything.” The seal on my back opens up and the rest of Mizuki’s body forms and the white ribbons around her body change into a loss fitting kimono with a black obi and broken chains on her. A white polearm forms in her hand as she steps in front of me waiting for Seiki to get back up.

WC:250/2640
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:11 pm

Summons and Such . . .
I frown a bit at the laughing. I look down at the snowy grounds beneath me; with a short hop, I move from the wall back into the back yard. It would seem as if the summon would fully mobilize from her wielding a pole arm in her grasp. As I see the weapon, I frown a bit more but then I cheer up as I yell, “time out!” I jog all the way from the back of the back yard to the back door of the house. Opening the door, I run inside real quick and into the living room moving towards my bedroom. “You’re going to have to fix anything that you and Natsuki-chan break in the backyard,” my mom’s voice chirps as I enter into my room. Densely, I miss the murderous intent in the tone; as she had already seen the fire and ice attacks. I come back out with my sheathed sword and jog back through the door, explaining to my mom, “hai hai, just playing around, Mom; I’ll clean up after.” A “hmmm” emits from my mother and the door closes behind me. Jogging back outside, I run back past Natsuki and her summon to return to the place where I had been standing. I turn back towards them, and in looking down, I attempt to fasten the sheathed blade around my waist. I get it backwards before adjusting it and getting it right. With the sword on my left hip, I pull it free with my right hand before holding it in front of me with both hands. Goronova, the sword of light as given to me by Ashram, glows softly a dull white color. Now I was in business; this sword was a special one; it would not falter to a lesser weapon!

‘Wait… what’s happening? Why are you holding me?’ the sword protests. “Not now,” I hush my sword, I’m about to battle my girlfriend’s summon.” The sword emits ‘oh’ then pauses for a moment before its voice resounds loudly in my head, something only I could hear. “You have a girlfriend?! You bastard!” she yells within my mind. A question mark comes over my head as I murmur, “oro?” Suddenly, the sword begins to move sporadically in my hands as it attempts to turn on me. “Wait… hold on! What’s the big deal whether I have a girlfriend or not? Chill out, Goronova!” I would struggle with holding the sword in my hands. “Damnit, woman,” I speak while my sword thrashes, “calm down, or I won’t rub you down later!”

430 / 3451
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:01 pm

~Summons and Such~

Question marks pop up over our heads as Seiki calls for a time out and he jogs past us. We watch as he runs into the house and then look at each other. I shrug as I hear Mizuki ask a question, “Maybe he had to pee… The do say that playing with fire will make you piss your pants.” Her ice blue eyes blinks a few times before she reaches into the sleeve of her kimono and pulls out some cards. I look at her smiling face and nod before I sit down on the ground with her to play some cards while Seiki goes pee or whatever he is doing.

I look at my cards and then look back at the deck before I draw a card as Seiki come jogging back by…. I blink as I see he is carrying something that looks like a sword… watching him trying to put it on is like watch a little kid trying to dress himself. He pulls the sword out and the card I just drew falls from my fingers to land into the discard pile. I forget all about him having that stupid sword… I thought I told him to get rid of that damn thing. Things start to get a little weird as it seems like he starts to argue with someone and the sword moves on its own. I sweet bead forms on my face as Mizuki picks up the card I had discarded. “Hmm Seiki…” I pause to look at Mizuki, “Gin?” She puts her cards down with a big grin on her face. My eye twitches and I stand up to look back at Seiki, “Are you ready yet or do you need another sword that doesn’t make people crazy?”

WC:296/2936
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summons and Such (Natsuki)   Summons and Such (Natsuki) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:28 pm

Summons and Such . . .
By the time Natsuki calls out to me, I am on the ground with my legs wrapped around the hilt of the sword and my arms around the blade, holding it down in a submission hold and headlock. Of course, for this, I had to put it back in its hilt or I may have severed my own head. I pause and look up as the question is asked and sigh. Suddenly time freezes for me and I find myself standing inside of a room of mirrors with nothing but a white void for the ground, ceiling and walls. The mirrors were slightly elevated from the ground and moved in soft circles like wind chimes. “I remember this place…” I murmur lightly as I walk around it. Suddenly, I come to a halt as a mirror is placed in front of me and the reflection of silver haired slender female glares at me with distaste. The glare causes me to step back as I ask, “what did I do?” The frown intensifies, before her arms are folded beneath her chest and she looks to the side. With a sigh, I attempt, “look… I’m sorry if I made you mad. I didn’t think I needed to mention my girlfriend since it never came up. It’s my bad, I should have told you.” The platinum haired beauty turns back to me and huffs, “don’t flatter yourself. I don’t care about stuff like that….” I ask, “but you tried to kill me?...” She ignores, “well, that’s not important. We will talk about this later. I guess I can let you wield me for now, so long as you’re sorry. You are sorry right?” I am quick to answer, “yes, very sorry… sooo incredibly sorry.” She seems to lighten up as she says, “okay fine. But I don’t like her.” With that, there is a white light and I am returned to reality right after sighing. It would seem as if no time had passed as I look around and stand to my feet. “Yeah…” I admit as I get things back in place and hold the sword in my right hand, “I’m ready now, I slipped and lost my contact lens.” It didn’t matter that I didn’t wear contacts. I set my stance with the summon as my opponent, and from there on, the final fantasy fanfare began to play in my head.

400 / 3851