Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Village Without Water

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Village Without Water Empty
PostSubject: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:55 pm

It had been four days since the pirate incident near Tara Mura and about a day since I had arrived in Caotang. I had come at the request of an old business associate that I still have uses for since he has his hands in a lot of the shady dealings and information networks in Caotang. Being the sovereign of a mercenary village means that you keep good relationships with those who promote and sustain that facet of your economy. Besides that, he makes me laugh. Being hosted at his home for the night, I had promised him that I would not seduce his wife or daughter... he made no restrictions towards his sister tho who is quite the beauty. Still, to be respectful, I chose not to sleep with her. Our encounter was not completely innocent, tho when the maid came to find her, we were found to still be in presentable fashion. I look up and he is looking at me. "Her virtue is intact, my friend. She wanted companionship and that is all. He nods to me and I tell him that I will be staying at a local inn tonight as I have a unit meeting me here in Caotang and I have no intentions of inconveniencing his family or letting on to the other aspects of his business dealings. He smiles and nods to me, "Still the Guardian of my interests. Come, let's talk business and the reason you are here." I get out of bed and jokingly tell him that I might bed one of his maids since I controlled my urges last night. He shakes his head and tells me that other aspects of my person have not changed either. I grin at him and we make it to his study to speak.

Nokeni looks at me and begins, "You are aware of the contest that Caotang has every year where the families compete to see who has the best crops, livestock, beverages, and the beauty pageant. (I nod to him.) Well, the Peeps family has won every year for a decade now. The year before we had a well that ran mystical water thru the entire village. Everyone had access to it and the contests were very close and very exciting to watch. The contest made good money for everyone, especially the gambling rings. Since it's a foregone conclusion who is going to win and most people don't care about the runner-ups, there is no betting involved. I need you to prove that they are cheating so that they can be removed from the contest and we can get back to business as usual. I have to warn you though. Their women are extremely beautiful... even the mother and she is at least 45 years old. I don't care how you prove, but prove it and if they have stolen the water from the well, please return it to the well so that all of the villagers can use it."

I grin at him, "Nokeni, are you actually doing something kind for the people of Caotang? I mean I know that you are being hired by the gambling rings, but this is interesting. Are you sure, you hold no preference as to my methods? I will find you the answer." Nokeni responds, "Krodha, business is suffering and everything will improve making Caotang more profitable if this is successfully resolved. If you put the fear of the Heavens into them, I do not care. So long as the result is achieved." I grin and nod to him before assuring him that my unit and I will handle this situation. We both rise and shake hands and I tell him to have my payment ready. "Not like last time either. Don't make me come looking for you or your sister and your daughter will be my payment. We clear?" He nods, "Very."

Leaving his house, I make my house in the village proper to the Grey Sparrow, the tavern that Sanyo knows to meet me at. They should be arriving soon. Perhaps, I'll get breakfast and herbal tea first though.

721 words
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Shifting my gaze I glance around at the trees for a moment before looking to the road ahead of us, sighing lightly. Having finished the mission given to me now all I needed to do was meet back up with Krodha and report to him the success of the mission, as soon as we arrived at the city he wished to meet back up with me at. Looking away from the road ahead of us I glance at the mercenaries that had taken part in the mission with me. Taking a moment to glance at each of them I give a faint nod before looking away, shifting my gaze to the sky. With the ability to fly, why didn't I just fly to the destination, though I didn't know where the destination is. When here before I didn't take the time to memorize the location of the cities and which one is which, perhaps sometime I shall take the time to learn the locations of the cities of this time. Since I didn't know which way Caotang is or how far it is away, I had to rely on Sanyo's help with that and the one driving the wagon. Slowly I shifted my eyes across the sky a moment longer before I began to close them while lowering my head. " Are you tired Valkrist? " Sanyo says as he looks to the demon. Hearing the voice of the human I shake my head faintly, " No, just waiting on this trip to end. " I say to the man as I open my eyes and glance to him before shutting my eyes again.

Post WC: 274
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:33 pm

"I didn't fancy seeing you back in this tavern for a while. Oh wait, it has been a while and when you were last here, I woke up in your bed alone." You know that feeling when you're in a bar and a girl that you slept with while you were out on business runs into you and isn't all that thrilled about being left at like dawn while she still slept... this would be one of those moments. I look up at her and tell her that I had another mission to get to and that I see that she is wearing the fragrance that I left for her. "If you would like, we can discuss our differences... but perhaps, we should do it in private." She scoffs and tells me that she will not be wooed by my charms this time. I stand and lean towards her speaking softly into her ear, "Are you sure?" As my last word trails off, I lightly flick her earlobe with my tongue. She grabs my hand and tells me that she hates me. I pull her close to me and with our faces mere inches from one another, I lean forward and kiss her. She falls into the kiss and her anger gives way to passion. We head upstairs to one of the empty rooms and the door closes. I would eat when Valkrist and his unit arrived here. In the meantime, I figure it is best to work up an appetite first. There were also lessons to be learned by her to enhance the experience. What a wonderful way to spend the morning.

288/1009
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Keeping my eyes shut, I begin to relax and simply wait the rest of the trip out since their was no further need to do anything other then wait to arrive. I knew that when we do arrive at Caotang, Sanyo would let me know. As we began to draw closer to the village I felt a hand come to rest on my shoulder before hearing a voice. " We are their Valkirst, time to wake up. " Sanyo said before chuckling faintly as he removed his hand from my shoulder. When I heard his comment I growled softly at him, keeping my eyes closed, still relaxing as I waited for the wagon to come to a stop. It wasn't long before I began to sense Krodha, at first on the edge of my sensing ability but as we continued to move it moved closer and closer. Sensing Krodha made me open my eyes but I kept my head down, still waiting for the wagon to come to a stop. I expected the wagon come to as top close to Krodha but instead it came to a stop before we came to close to him. Lifting my head I glance around and frown faintly as I look at all the people around, instead of going to him, the wagon had came to a stop somewhere else. " We walk the rest of the way from here. " Sanyo says as he glances to Valkirst then the others in the wagon. When I hear Sanyo speak up I glance to him for a moment and give a faint nod before raising to my feet and looking around once again. Carefully I jump out of the wagon and begin to move on foot, heading towards Krodha's signature. Though I didn't look back to see if the other's were following me, I could tell they were following me and lead the way to a tavern. Pausing for a moment I look up at the building before making my way through the doors and into the tavern. As I enter I glance around for a moment before moving over to a empty table big enough for the humans with me.

Post WC: 366
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:24 am

It had been a couple of hours and I finally rise out of the bed and start getting dressed. Once my clothes are back on me, I look over at the barmaid and smack her on the rear to stir her. She looks at me and says, "You must tend to business. I know. I will lay here and sleep for a while. I am sore and wholly fulfilled, my divine lord." I smile and kiss her on her forehead. "Rest then. I will try to make sure and see you before I leave town." She nods and falls back asleep. Turning from the bed, I head out of the door. They were here.

Exiting the room, I walk down the stairs and walk over to the bar. I hand the barkeep some coins and grin at him. He tells me, "You know she gets all excited when she hears that you are in town. How have you been, young one?" I smile at him and answer, "I am well. I am Lord of Mandira, an island far to the east near Tara Mura. Just here to see to a favor. I'm going to need that one and a few more for those 6 over there. Also, we're going to need someone to take an order for us." He nods and signals to one of the waitresses as he nods to me before I even say anything telling me to take care of my business. I smile and head over to the table where the boys are gathered. Looking at Sanyo first, he smiles and rises to greet me. The other 4 rise as well. Sanyo speaks with a grin, "I trust it has been a very good day thus far, my Lord?" I smirk and tell him that if they were successful and the matter is resolved then it will be even better. "Also, since you addressed me as your lord, I take it, you will accept my offer?" Sanyo nods and tells me that he has what I was looking for. I nod to him, "So Valkrist, how did things go? You boys play nice?"

385/1394
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:56 pm

After taking a seat I glance around for a moment, waiting on Krodha to come downstairs so we could get down to buisness. As I senced Krodha's signature moving down to the first floor I glance over at the stairs for a moment and watch as Krodha finally comes into sight. I expected him to come directly over to our table but instead he makes his way towards the bar. Turning my attention away from him for the moment I glance around the room once again before looking to the humans that had taken a seat at the table with me. When I sence Krodha approaching the table I glance at him for a moment before looking away. When I hear some of the humans with me raise from the table I look at them for a moment before turning my gaze to Krodha. As Sanyo speaks I glance at him for a moment, frowning faintly as he refers to Krodha as his lord. Letting the frown fade from my face I turn my attention back to Krodha as he begins to speak and when he finally addresses me a smirk flashes on my face for a moment before it too fades as I speak, " Play nice? .. All of the humans are still alive are they not? So I must have played nice then. And things went well, I got the job done, though I didn't get to kill anyone. I told the man to send word if he needs any more help in the future. "

Post WC: 259
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:02 pm

Nodding to Valkrist, I smile and tell them to sit down. I take a seat at the table as well before I look into Sanyo's eyes as if we are having a stare down. He allows me open access to his mind focusing on the contents of the scroll that they had retrieved. As I see the memory as it appears thru his eyes, I smile internally. So kami had visited this temple and established a place of worship. They mention a powerful kami named Merkus and a being known as the Hogosha. The Hogosha is some sort of guardian of the northern and southern heavens. There are different places of spiritual power located in this realm where one can go to attune their powers and spirit to strengthen themselves. They are places where kami arrived in this realm and others are places where they rest now. Damn, but there are no locations listed here save two. One is Shima Island... the other is a small island if it can even be called that in some lake in the southern portions of the Great Forests to the west. The location seems very close to that of the portal that is built to Onitoshi in the outskirts of Sai City in the future. The scroll continues to speak on the benevolence that the kami showed to the humans, but there is brief mention of the wrath and furious vengeance of the kami when brought to anger. I find myself deeply intrigued by all of this.

I blink and the mental connection ends. Nodding to Sanyo, he asks if I was able to read the language. I nod to him and smile. "You did very well, Sanyo. I am intrigued as to what I have discovered. No matter though." A barmaid comes over and asks if we're hungry and some of the boys look at her as if she is on the menu and I smirk with a command of "Behave" before ordering, "Let me get a fruit salad to start, those thin sliced seasoned meat strips that you have, asparagus on the side, and a bottle of nectar wine." The boys look at me and chuckle. They each place their orders and look to Valkrist to order his breakfast.

I chuckle as Valkrist's answer to my question comes back to mind. "So Valkrist, do you wish to be of service to Mandira and to me? Oh... before you answer that, I nearly forgot." I throw pouches of coins around the table. Valkrist and Sanyo had slightly larger pouches b/c I gave Sanyo a bonus for completing his mission perfectly and Valkrist got the 1000 Shinny (IC) from helping with the pirates. "There you boys go & rooms are being prepared for you here, so find some maidens or wenches, whichever you preference and have some fun tonight." While there is a smile on my face, my mind reaches out to Valkrist with a fierce tone, "You break the rule here and I will end you in a most painful and creative manner. You have money, get a wench if need be. Nod if you understand me." I chuckle with everyone else as they begin telling jokes and stories as the drinks start to arrive.

571/1965
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:09 pm

After answering I keep my gaze fixed on Krodha for a moment as he sits down along with the others at the table. As it seems Krodha and Sanyo are shareing a special moment I shift my gaze away from Krodha, gazing off in the distance. While gazing off into the distnace I begin to think on things that had happened in this time before my death and the ones I wish to go after. It isn't until I hear the barmaid speak up that I finally snap out of my train of thought, turning my gaze to the barmaid I glance over her for a moment. Upon hearing the command from Krodha, I glance at him for a moment before turning my attention back to the barmaid. While listening to Krodha and the others order, I think for a moment on what I would like to eat. My thoughts of breakfast are halted when I hear Krodha address me. Turning my gaze from the barmaid I glance at him and listen to his question. Glancing away from him, I look down at the pouch he tossed to me. Bringing a hand up, I reach out and take the pouce and slip it into my kimono as I give a faint shrug to his question. As I hear Krodha speaking directly into my mind I keep my gaze fixed on him and offer a faint smile at his words. Deciding to remain civil about it, for the time being, I give a faint nod, though later perhaps I shall do something. " Since you know how I like to operate, which would benefit more, you or Mandira? " I ask Krodha before turning my attention to the barmaid since I had yet to tell her what I would like to eat " I'll take some sliced fruit and herbal tea, please. " I say with a soft smile as I look up at the barmaid.

Post WC: 325
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:35 am

Jokingly, I remark to his order, "You, not wanting meat to eat? Things sure have changed in you." I smirk before holding up a hand to silence the other conversations at our table, I analyze Valkrist's demeanor as he poses his question. How he operates? He follows orders like a good soldier is what I remember. Still I find myself inclined to answer him. "Who will benefit more? Hmm... well you will cause me an unnecessary amount of stress and headache I am sure, but you will provide safety and security for Mandira. You will also help in increasing the wealth of the island and that will be of further benefit. As Mandira grows more prosperous, my position as Lord of Mandira grows as well. Soon I will move to conquer the Ancestral Wattu region of the island and hold total control of the island. Let's look at what you will have though. You will have a home on Mandira, you will have friends, allies, resources, and training. You will also have my protection which considering how you did here without it, might be even more valuable than the fact that with me, I can keep shinny lining your coffers, so that you can acquire whatever you need on your own without relying on help. So all in all, you will benefit the most out of anyone."

Sanyo asks about the rest of the group and what capacity I have planned for them to operate in and I look over at Valkrist. "Well Valkrist here has aspirations of leading his own unit of mercenary warriors, so I am considering placing you and the boys here under his command since you all seem to have been so successful and cohesive. Any objections to that idea?" My attention turns directly to Valkrist after asking that. He was the biggest wild card factor in all of this.

331/2296
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:10 am

Turning my attention from the barmaid as she walks away, I look to Krodha as he makes the comment about what I ordered for breakfast. Frowning faintly at his comment, I shake my head, " No, not for breakfast. Do you have a problem with what I have chosen to eat? " I say in response to his statement before falling silent and listening as he begins to answer my question. I remain silent as I continue to listen to Krodha as he first explains what he wishes to do before moving into what I will gain from working with him. As he touches on the subject of my last visit here and eludes to how it ended I frown faintly, shifting my gaze away from him, though I continue to listen to him as he continues speaking. As he draws to a conclusion I give a faint nod and finally shift my gaze back to him before glancing to Sanyo as he speaks up asking about his group. I keep my gaze on Sanyo until I hear my name. Upon hearing my name I look to Krodha as he explains to Sanyo how I wish to make my own 'unit'. When he brings up the idea of putting Sanyo and the other humans with him under my command I frown faintly for a moment while looking at Krodha. The frown fades as Krodha turns his attention to me, now that it seemed I needed to make a decision as to what to do with the offer on the table. I turn my gaze and look to Sanyo first before looking to the rest of the men at the table while thinking it over. They are not demons like I had first planed to get when I was in onitoshi, though they did workout alright on the mission and proved they could get the job done and it seemed Sanyo possessed magical abilities which could prove to be useful. Turning my gaze back to Krodha I shake my head faintly, " None here. "

Post WC: 344
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:55 pm

With a smile and a sip of my nectar, I nod and say, "Good then that is settled. You boys will work with Valkrist here for the betterment of all matters. First, declare your loyalty to Mandira, its people, and its ruler. Don't worry, I won't make you call me Lord. With all your growling, it would probably sound weird." I snicker at the teasing last comment. I realize that I tease him a lot, but it's like an entertaining friend that you smack around and torment, but they are solid with you. After he declares his loyalty and fealty, I would smile and welcome him, "Welcome back to my regime, Valkrist. I think we might actually have even more fun than we did before. We have more business to take care of here tho."

Considering that there are people are around us and women come over join our little breakfast meeting, I wish to telepathic communication instead. "Pay attention and then you can play. Yes, I know, for some of you, this is... unsettling. Focus. We have a mission to complete while we are here in Caotang. Apparently, some of the more powerful citizens of this village have grown tired of constantly losing money for the upcoming the village wide competition where they have contests regarding the best crops, livestock, and women and one family have won every year for the last 10 years or so. Ten years is when a well that was believed to be blessed also dried up, so you can guess the current theory about why they keep winning. It is our job to prove and we will be paid well if we can do just that. Also, if we can do that, I say you help yourselves to some of their livestock or crops as I am sure they will fetch a nice price given their extremely high quality. So mix, mingle, have fun, and find some information that could be useful. If you need to respond secretly, just focus your thoughts on what you wish to say."

With that taken care, I look to Valkrist and smile at the demon. I have great plans for him. He will excel far greater than I think even he knows. The food starts to come out and as soon as it arrives, the boys dig in. Sanyo refuses to eat since I had not received my food yet, but I tell him that he does not have to worry about me. Still, he is a stubborn traditionalist and that is why I always enjoyed working with him. He will be a great asset in Valkrist's future with Mandira. Things are starting to come together quite nicely.

474/2770
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:49 pm

With the matter out of the way I expect to move on and enjoy my breakfast, though it has het to show up. As Krodha begins to speak my thoughts of breakfast pause for a moment as I listen to him speak once again. When he gets to the part about declaring my loyalty to him as well as his island and its people I frown but as he trails on to the part about calling him lord and growling the frown shifts into a glare as I look at him. After a moment of silcne and glareing at him I allow the glare to fade as I give a faint nod to his request. Shifting my gaze, I turn my attention to some of the females that begin to move over to our table to join our little breakfast meeting. Before I can get to focused I begin to hear Krodha speaking into my mind and I am forced to turn my attenntion back to him, a glare appearing on my face for a second as I turn my gaze back to him. He always seems to get in the way of me and doing something 'fun'. Their is net another mission that needs to be done, unfortunatly. As Krodha speaks directly to me I listen to what he has to say about this new mission he wishes to do while we are here. I keep my attention fixed on Krodha until he is finished speaking to me and the food begins to arrive. Giving him a faint nod to what he had to say I turn my attention to the food now that it begins to arrive and as soon as the food I had requsted is set before me I begin to eat with out regard to the others at the table.

Post WC: 305
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:49 pm

The barmaid brings over my food and sets it in front of me and asks if I am in need of anything else. I take a bite out of my food and take a moment to savor it. Upon seeing me begin my meal, Sanyo now begins his meal. I speak telepathically to the disciplined male, "You do know that you don't have to do that? You are not a slave owned by me, Sanyo. It is respectful and I do appreciate it, but feel free to eat." He speaks softly in his reply, "My Lord, a warrior does not eat while his Master is hungry. It is b/c should your food not arrive or be unacceptable, the warrior needs to be able to sacrifice his food to his Master." I nod to him and choose not to argue the point. It is his belief and it provides him with purpose and comfort. "I thank you, Sanyo." As the meal is enjoyed, the men continue to strike up conversation about past missions and other topics of tavern talk. I glance over at Valkrist and inquire, "Why do you growl and frown so much? You really should try happier expressions." I chuckle at the wolf demon as I ate a couple stalks of steamed asparagus. Delicious! If only I had some of Dainos' spices and sauces. Those are incredible.

245/3015
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Picking up a piece of the sliced fruit I slip it into my mouth before I begin to chew it up as I glance over at Krodha as his food finally arrives. Looking away from him I turn my attention back to my meal as I pick up my cup of tea and take a sip of it before setting my cup back down. Now that his business talks were over I could get to enjoying my breakfast and after that probably get down to business. While enjoying the taste of my fruit and tea I listen as Sanyo speaks to Krodha about a warrior not eating. He is sure a different kind of human, willing to give up his own food for his 'master', though that isn't something I would do, Krodha could get his own food. Taking another piece of fruit into my mouth I listen a moment longer as the men speak of missions and other topics until finally I begin to ignore them since it had nothing to do with me. When I hear Krodha speak up with a question that was aimed at me I lift my gaze from my plate and glance at him for a moment, " Would you rather I simply lash out at you? .. I assure you that is one of the options I think of, though the growling seems less... violent and more civil.. And we wouldn't want to get uncivil, now would we? " I ask, offering Krodha a twisted grin before I slip another piece of fruit into my mouth and begin to chew it up.

Post WC: 269
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:03 pm

Making a very sarcastic pouty face, I jest, "Aww, you think about attacking me? It's not b/c I used to beat you up is it? Who said that I did not enjoy violence and bloodshed? You would not enjoy it so much b/c if you rise up to challenge me in such a manner, I will not hesitate to see you covered in your own blood. Don't worry tho... since you seem more useful now, I might put you back together again... maybe." I struggle briefly to control my growing fury. Bah! I can't even tease much without rage flares. This is becoming annoying. It's like having a power that I can't control, but is enjoyable to use.

Sanyo looks at me then Valkrist before returning his gaze to me and finally shakes his head in a sort of "they are both f'n psychopaths". I keep eating for a bit longer before I look over at Valkrist. "Boys, enjoy your food. Valkrist and I are going to go for a little walk around the village. Try not to get into too much trouble while we are gone, yeah?" They each nod and grin at Sanyo. Rising from my seat, I finish my nectar and address Valkrist, "Let's go. We have some work to do. Business before pleasure, Valkrist." I extend my hand to keep all of the others seated and enjoying their food and company while I make my exit. If I reached the door and Valkrist was not with me, Telekinetix would be used to remedy that mistake.

Once we make it outside of the tavern, I would glance over at him. "The Peeps only frequent the more upscale locations in Caotang, so that is where we are headed to see if we can find any of them. Once we find them, we locate the weak link or easiest point of entry. Pay attention, you are getting a free lesson in strategy."

343/3358
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:24 pm

Letting the smile fade I turn my full attention back to my fruit and listen as Krodha begins to speak once again. I act as if I am ignoring what he has to say while eating the rest of my fruit and sipping on my tea. When he makes the comment about maybe putting me back together I cant help but chuckle faintly at the remark. Lifting my gaze I look back at him and simply smile lightly before taking the last sip of my tea and setting the empty cup down. With my fruit gone and my cup empty I lean back into my seat and begin to relax. While relaxing I once again glance around the tavern at the other people in the building with us. As Krodha begins speaking again I keep scanning the area around us as I listen to him. It isn't until he finally addresses me directly that I glance at him for a moment before looking away. As he begins to move from the table I finally raise from my seat and begin to follow after him. As I step outside I glance around for a moment before glancing to Krodha as he begins to speak to me once again. " I see.. " I comment as he finishes telling me what we shall be doing now that we left the others behind, " And why don't we simply make our own weak link? All we need do is apply the right kind of... persuasion and we will find what we seek. "

Post WC: 260
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:42 pm

Smirking with a rather pleased look at him, I remark, "That is somewhat of the plan, but you must know to whom and how you should apply said persuasion before you begin otherwise you may fail." We would start walking now heading towards the "money district" of the farming village. Thankfully, I did not do a lot of work in this village, so I wouldn't be well known as a mercenary in these parts, but there would be a few people who knew me. I needed to get a few visuals on the Peeps or at least some more solid descriptions about them and what they look like. Turning to Valkrist, I think to tell him to behave himself, but he is grown and should be well aware of the consequences should he screw this mission up for me.

When we reach the next establishment, it is more a restaurant than tavern with plush furniture, paintings on the walls, nice tables and even a pleasant aroma to the place when we enter. "I may have to consider moving over here and leaving them over on the other side of the village." I chuckle before I start looking around. A hostess approaches and greets us before asking us where we would like to sit. I tell her that I would like a good view of the show that seems to be getting ready to start. She tells me that the VIP area is in front of the stage, but that there are certain requirements. I glance at her and scan her thoughts and once I have what I need, I whisper to her and she giggles and leads us to our seats in VIP. Once we are seated, she walks off and I lean over towards Valkrist, "I hope you can dance." There is a devilish grin on my face as I speak those words.

325/3683
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:10 am

Listening to Krodha as he begins to speak and nod faintly to what he has to say. I remain silent for the time being as I begin to follow after him as we begin to move away from the tavern and towards a different part of the village. As we come up to another building I glance up at it as I follow after Krodha into the building and glance around for a moment. It is much nicer then the previous one we were in. When I hear him speak I glance at him for a moment and give a faint nod, " Indeed. " I say before turning my attention to the hostess as she approaches and greets us. Since my mind begins to think about doing something else to the hostess aside from speaking to her, I remain silent as Krodha speaks to her about our seating arrangement. When the hostess and Krodha begin to move I follow after them and take my seat at the table the hostess leads us to. After being seated I glance around before looking to Krodha as he leans in close to me before speaking. I pause for a moment, thinking on what he said before frowning faintly, " And what exactly do you mean by that? ". I sure hope he does not plan to dance with me, or does he mean me get up and dance, I sure hope he does not want to get up and dance with me.

Post WC: 250
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:33 pm

The look that makes its way onto my face when his thoughts question if I wish to dance WITH him. Is he f'n insane?! The amount of mental pain I wish to inflict upon him is immense! I let it go and just address the question that is posed. "You will see." The hostess walks back over to our table bringing me some chilled wine and looks at Valkrist and then me. "Is he ready?" I smile at Valkrist and tell her jokingly, "Be gentle with him. He's not the most graceful, but it'll make the crowd smile." She would offer her hand to Valkrist and I speak telepathically to him, "She thinks you are attractive and she knows the Peeps Family, so I want you to make nice with her and your thoughts already confess your... more carnal intentions towards her, so by all means... go have fun. If you suck at dancing, just do what she does... or try to. If the crowd laughs, that's a good thing." Now one might believe that I am setting him up for embarrassment, which may very well be true, but it will be immensely hilarious to me and the crowd as I search for the Peeps and if they are indeed in attendance, when he returns to his seat here we will have their attention.

236/3919
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:12 pm

I give a faint nod to his answer and as the hostess approaches I turn my attention to her, glancing over her for a moment before glancing back to Krodha as she asks if 'he' is ready. As Krodha smiles I frown faintly for a moment before turning my attention back to the hostess as he speaks up talking about being gentle with me. Not completely sure what he is talking about I begin to wonder what he meant by dancing. As he begins to speak to me telepathically I listen to him, keeping my gaze on the hostess. Reaching up I carefully take a hold of her hand and raise to my feet. Coming to fully realize what he has gotten me in to I want to cause him more body harm then I did before. Glancing back at him for a moment, I focus on causing bodily harm and even death to him, since he seemed to be reading my thoughts today he may pick up on my intent as he had done with this female. With that out of the way I turn my gaze back to the hostess and offer her a soft smile, " Shall we? " I ask as I bring her hand up and place a soft kiss on the top of her hand. Their was no way to keep from dancing with this woman, though it may prove to be fun and lead to more fun later on as well as lead to finding the people we are seeking at the moment, though that thought quickly fades as well as the desire to cause harm to Krodha, replaced 'happier' thoughts.

Post WC: 278
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:33 pm

I chuckle at him and begin the applause as I indeed pick up on such graphic means of harming me. Ouch... I guess he is still upset about something. I haven't a real clue what it could be, but I smile at the wolf demon all the same. I notice that he seems to hate it when I just grin at him compared to when I argue or even fight with him. He and I have a very troubling friendship. When he climbs up on stage, the applause gets louder. The hostess speaks up, "So as is our tradition, we have a brave warrior with a pretty long sword." She sheepishly giggles and covers her face playfully to drive the innuendo home for the slower patrons. She continues, "And he has been offered to undertake our... Sake... Dance Off... Challenge!!!" The wealthy patrons roar with thunderous applause and I find this even funnier now. So not only does he have to dance, but he has to drink first and THEN dance! This should be priceless. The hostess speaks up, "And who else will accept this challenge against our newcomer?" The room starts chanting, "Hu Wong!! Hu Wong!! Hu Wong!!" A burly younger middle aged man is sitting with two very attractive women and he looks at the women and they look at him not seeming too interested in the competition. Suddenly, when the hostess declares the prize to be a beautiful sapphire and silver broach, one of the girls excitedly speaks to him, "I changed my mind. I think you should go win me that broach." Hu Wong looks at her and I glance over and smile as I look at her man then at Valkrist.

As Hu Wong heads up to the stage, the two maidens of extraordinary beauty make their over to my section. Looking at the empty placements at my table, I offer like a gentleman. "By all means, my ladies, please join me." They nod and the snobbier girl speaks up and says, "Whoever you are having your man win that broach for, will not get it. Hu Wong hasn't lost yet." I chuckle before looking at Valkrist as the hostess relays the same information about Hu Wong's impeccable drinking talents and speaking telepathically to Valkrist, I reassure him, "You will be the last one standing. Just keep it simple with the dancing." I look over at the young maiden, "Forgive my rudeness. I am called Krodha, Lord of Mandira Island to the east. And you are?" She speaks, "I am Matilda Peeps and this is my sister, Lebecca Peeps." I place kisses on the back of each of their hands before remarking slyly, "Valkrist will win and the broach will be mine to give my pet Tirega's mother." The hostess looks at the two men and sets a row of sake cups in front of them. Now this should be interesting. She fills up the first four cups and looks at both of them. "You drink each of them one at a time. They get stronger as you go. You can start with the strongest first or the weakest and work your way across the row. Once you finish them, you will hear the music and you start dancing. We want to see you move it!" I can't help but grin at him as I am sure that he wants to dismember me even more now!

608/4527
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:25 am

Following after the hostess, I listen to the applauds as I make my way up onto the stage after her. Once on the stage I glance around before glancing at the hostess as she begins to speak. As she speaks of what the challenge is I growl internally, Krodha will get it for this. Again I glance around as the applauds seem to grow louder. While looking around I hope that the ones Krodha is after are at this place, if not then I will have to hurt him more. As the hostess speaks up again I glance at her for a moment as she begins to seek someone to go against me in this drink dance off. Looking away from the hostess I look back to the crowed as they begin to chant someones name. Shifting my gaze across the crowed, I search for the one the people are calling for. It isn't until I see someone moving towards the stage that I find the one I will be going against in this challenge. Glancing over the man for a moment I make me up mind that I can't lose the challenge, not for the prize that was offered but because it is something I cannot let happen, this man stands in my way and shall be defeated. As the hostess begins to tell me about Hu Wong I glance at her for a moment before I hear Krodha's voice echo though my head as he begins to speak to me. Mentally the only response I offer to him is a simple growl though externally I give a faint nod to what the hostess has to say. After this he better not get in my way of having fun.. As the hostess begins to set out the cups I glance at each one she sets out before me. I keep my gaze on the cups as she fills four of them and as she begins speaking I glance at her once again. When she finishes speaking I give a faint nod before glancing over at my opponent. Looking away from him I look down at the four cups of sake the hostess had filled for me, glancing between the four as I think on which to start with and wait for the word to start.

Post WC: 386
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:28 am

Matilda looks over at me and asks, "Would you care to wager on the success of your man?" Lebecca interjects, "Pardon my sister, but she knows that we are not permitted to wager our allowances in such a manner." Matilda speaks up, yet still in a private volume, "I am a grown woman and I can do what I wish with my money. I do my part to sustain our coffers." Before Lebecca has the opportunity to continue the bickering, I decide to offer a solution, "I am the Lord of my island, money is certainly not what I am after. Valkrist and I are in Caotang on vacation. I crave excitement, not more shinny, my lord." Lebecca looks at me as if waiting for clarification as to whether my implication is improper or not while Matilda grins at me, "I am listening." I lean over and whisper in her ear, "If I win, the four of us are going to party harder than you have ever partied and the night will lead us wherever it will lead us. The rule though... we don't stop partying until dawn. Do you think you have the... stamina... for that, Lady Matilda?" She looks over at me then at her sister. Lebecca looks at me and says, "My Lord, I do not know what sort of women you are used to dealing with on your island, but..." I put my finger over Lebecca's lips. "I have made no improper wager, simply that I will show you ladies an incredible time where we will have a great deal of fun and party until dawn. That is how I would party when I went to Hejar. If you feel you can not handle such activities, I will understand." Matilda looks at Lebecca in a manner that asks the slightly younger to try and have fun so that she is not forced to return early as well. It would seem that Matilda has improper thoughts floating thru her head.

Meanwhile up on stage, the hostess looks at both men and says, "Ready... set... drink!!" Hu Wong picks up the weakest drink first to start with and waits for Valkrist to select his drink for them to begin. Once the first drink is selected, they would drink and then continue drinking their respective cups one after another. Once they finished drinking, the next segment would begin. I realize at this point that I actually don't know Valkrist's tolerance for drinking... this should be entertaining.

438/4965
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:51 am

When I hear the word 'ready' come from the hostess mouth I glance up at her before turning my attention back to the four cups as she finishes speaking. Glancing to Hu Wong as he picks out one of the cups, I think on the one he had selected, it was the one with the weakest drink in it. So he is starting out with weak and working his way up. That seems like an effective strategy, though I am in this little contest to win it. Reaching out I moved my hand to the same cup on my side that Hu Wong had picked up, before grabbing the cup I paused for a moment and shifted across the cups to the last one that would hold the strongest of the sake. In some cases, effective strategies get thrown out the window and risky gambles need be taken to seize the victory. Bringing the cup up to my lips, I keep my gaze fixed on Hu Wong as I tip the cup up and begin to drink the sake. I underestimate the potentates of the drink and as I begin to drink it my body says 'stop' but I knew I couldn't now that I had started. Focusing on the lovely hostess that had brought me up here, I try to keep my mind off the burn of the sake as I continue to sip the remainder of it down before moving on to the next cup, the one that holds the second strongest.

Post WC: 254
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:10 am

The two would continue thru their cups and I keep my focus on Valkrist and Hu Wong to make sure that Valkrist didn't screw this up. Once they finish their drinks, the band starts playing music and the two men are told to dance. Hu Wong looks completely fine as he starts dancing. He's not the best dancer but he does silly stuff to make the crowd laugh. Come on, Valkrist, just keep it simple and silly. The Hostess says, "Dance! Dance!! Dance!!!" She giggles as both men should be dancing by now. I focus on removing the feeling of the alcohol by putting other thoughts in his mind like replacing Matilda's improper thoughts towards me with him and sending him those thoughts. Telepathically, my mind reaches out to his, "All you have to do is win and this is yours." These thoughts should be enough to carry him thru the next round of cups, which comes up after a couple minutes of dancing.

I look at Lebecca, who seems to be ceding to the pressure from her older sister and I inquire, "So what do you ladies get if you win?" Matilda thinks and looks at Lebecca, "You have to cover our bill here tonight and you have to give Lebecca a private massage." Matilda seems very pleased by that while Lebecca is mortified by the demand. "No, he will not. Matilda, how dare you." I speak up, "You have yourself a deal, Lady Matilda. Lady Lebecca, do not worry yourself about the matter as Valkrist will not lose. Hu Wong has made a mistake though. By drinking the weaker sake first, you numb your tongue to the taste which allows you to continue drinking b/c the taste doesn't hurt as much... the only problem is that you also don't notice how drunk you are. Also, your food hasn't come yet, so he has an empty stomach." Lebecca looks at me and Matilda scoffs and tells me that Hu Wong will be fine. "He will fall on the 3rd row..."

362/5327
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:40 am

Finishing the last cup I glance at Hu Wong for a moment as the music begins to play. Now come the more complicated part. It was time to start dancing. Doing like Krodha had told me when this ordeal started, I did my best to keep it simple as I begin to dance. Though I try to remain focused and keep from slipping up as I dance since I needed to win this challenge, though I didn't know how long I had to go for. As thoughts of a young woman doing pleasant things begin to feel my head I begin to feel more at ease and relaxed and listen to Krodha once again as he speaks to me telepathically. What he has to say enforces the drive to win this little challenge, once it is out of the way then I can move on to having fun with this female. Shifting away from the challenge I begin to think about the female and what I would like to do to her once I have one this challenge, though Krodha might not like all the things I would like to do with the human female.

Post WC: 195
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:03 am

The time had come for them to drink again! Hu Wong repeats his previous pattern of starting with the weakest sake first. I nod to Valkrist to continue vigilantly before Matilda steals my attention, "You think your boy can't beat Hu Wong?! Hu Wong has never failed to finish a challenge. Are your pockets are confident as your words, Lord Krodha?" And with that, I have her right where I need her to be. I grin at her and pull up a rather large pouch of shinny and place it on the table. "You are just not in my league in this matter, Lady Matilda. At this point, you should listen to your sister. Hu Wong does not compare to a Warrior of Mandira." Now feeling that she needs to defend her honor at being told that she is not in my league, she speaks against her sister's request, "Be quiet, Lebecca! You sir, must now back up what you have said. I will wager my entire purse that it is your warrior who loses in the 3rd row of cups. Are you still so confident?" I glance over into her purse and dump out half of the purse. "I will take your bet and add to it. If Valkrist wins, before the end of the night, I will make a request of you and you will have to honor it. No matter what it is. Now, Lady Matilda, are you still so confident in Hu Wong? Your sister has tried to warn you against playing out of your league. It is alright to find someone that you are outclassed by." A snob's ego is so easily bruised and thus, they are so easily manipulated. She extends her hand and tells me that she accepts. As Hu Wong begins drinking the second row, I smile at Matilda. "This will be a most enjoyable vacation indeed."

Once the two men finish the second row, the music would begin again and they would start dancing until the music stops for the third row to be taken. While this is happening, I turn my attention to Lebecca. "I take it you are not a fan of gambling, Lebecca?"

390/5717
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:23 am

As the dancing comes to an end and the next round of drinks is prepared I move to the cups, stepping up to the ones I had previously drank from and look at Hu Wong for a moment as he follows the same patter he had the first round of drinks. Reaching out I pick up the strongest of the drinks first and quickly down it before moving on to the other three, working my way down to the weakest of the four drinks. Through the drinks I keep my focus on the female and what I will be doing to her once I have one this challenge and if Krodha wished to stop me from enjoying my reward then I will have to put him in his place. Finishing the last drink I set the empty cup back down as the music begins to start playing signaling that it was time to start dancing once again. With the start of the music I move away from the cups and back to where I had been and begin to dance as I had done before, keeping my mind on my prize so I wouldn't slip up.

Post WC: 196
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:30 am

Lebecca turns to me after shaking her head at her sister's rash impulsiveness. She looks at me sternly, "No, my lord, I do not and it is for that very reason. My mother nearly crippled our family financially and we would have been ruined if my father hadn't found a way to fix things. You did that on purpose though." My facial expression feigns surprise and intrigue at the accusation. "Did what? She led you two over here, I merely brought up conversation and she issued a challenge which I accepted." Lebecca leans closer so that we can speak in quieter terms, "My lord, I am not the fool that my sister is. You preyed on her snobbish nature and her ego of always thinking that she is better than everyone else just because she is said to be the most beautiful maiden in Caotang. What is it that you want from her?" I smirk and reply, "Whoever said that she is the most beautiful is lying. I would have to wager on you, my lady. As for my intentions, I want to make sure that everyone has fun tonight. Yourself included. If I promise to play nice, will you have a drink with me?" Lebecca looks at me cautiously and speaks, "Do not think that you will be able to bed me by buying me alcohol, Lord Krodha. I am not some wench for you to enjoy for one night." I jokingly respond, "I agree. I think you would want at least three nights and three days with me. Ha ha ha. I jest, Lebecca. I have no improper intentions towards you, my lady. I also have no plans of hindering any potential mercantile relationships between Caotang and Mandira either. So about that drink?"

Hu Wong is starting to feel the effects of the alcohol and no food combo, but I decide to make it a little worse as I look at him to make telepathic contact before looking back at Lebecca. I begin to send him dizzying images and variations of my voice in his head. I just needed to unsettle him a bit before he even starts drinking the third row. He stumbles a bit while he is dancing and looks around to try to find out where the voices are coming from. While his vision is perfectly fine, his mind continues to process images as moving in gyroscopic patterns. {Influence}

430/6147
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:50 am

Moving around on the floor as I dance, keeping up a steady pace as I work a simple dance so I wouldn't fowl up and end up falling or something else, the images that had once been clear as day in my mind begin to grow fuzzy. As the images start to grow fuzzy I focus on them more to try and keep them clear as they had been when first put into my mind. Though I tried to focus on them and keep the images they continued to grow more and more fuzzy as time passed. Despite the fading of the images I continue to dance and it isn't long before the third round of drinks are ready. With the third round of drinks ready I move over to the cups and pick up the forth one as I had done before. After finishing the final drink I wobble side to side a bit before standing up straight and glancing around for a moment as a faint smile begins to take form on my face.

Post WC: 176
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:05 am

Lebecca nods and tells me that she likes a drink with the ingredients of a Tokyo Tea. I smile with genuine surprise and she coyly grins, "I am not as innocent and naive as my reserved nature would have you believe, my lord." I call over a waitress and order her Tokyo Tea before looking over at Matilda and asking what she wants to drink. Matilda asks for a Martini and I turn to Lebecca and ask her what I will be drinking. She looks me up and down before saying, "Mojito with nectar instead of mint." I nod to the waitress and she walks off. It doesn't take long for her to return with the drinks and by this time, the two men are ready to drink. I toast the two young maidens, "To Victory." Matilda seems certain that she is about to win and then I pull the plug. Hu Wong sways from side to side as he picks the last round of cups and he starts knocking back his drinks slowly as Valkrist flies thru his cups in true demonic form. I look at Matilda as Hu Wong continues to sway and I look at the burly man and wave bye bye. The last flood of images and influential thoughts make him feel extremely ill and he starts to look like he is going to vomit soon. "Uh oh... that does not look good." As Hu Wong's face starts to look rather pale, I sprout up and pull Lebecca out of the way as Hu Wong projectile vomits. Thankfully he misses all of the shinny on the table but totally takes out Lebecca's seat and the patron who was behind her. Lebecca and I stand face to face in front of each other with her heart racing and me shielding her from the sight. I glance over at Valkrist. My mind reaches out to his, "Good work, Valkrist. The hostess is your prize. I have already put in a very good word for you. Try not to damage her please and if you do, find me so I can fix it before we leave. I have need of Matilda for the evening. Also, take the boys and go poach some livestock from the Peeps Farm. Here is its location." I transmit the image of the farm and the path to get to it from images stolen from Matilda's thoughts. I smile at the demon standing on stage victorious. I remain standing and applaud Valkrist for his triumph. Matilda is fuming about her defeat and the deep grin on my face isn't helping at all.

464/6611
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:27 am

Walking over to the table, I collect my winnings back into my pouch and take her purse as well since she bet the entire purse after all. Nodding to Valkrist for him to enjoy his afternoon and evening, I look at the Peeps sisters and ask them if they would like to find new entertainment. Lebecca nods and I look at the hostess and smile at her. I walk out with the two sisters and once outside, Lebecca can't help but tease her older sister for losing her entire purse and an unnamed favor. Matilda is quite annoyed and upset at the whole ordeal and I tell them that I have an idea. They both look at me curious as to what I may be thinking of now. "Why don't we go to a real theater and watch a real play? I hear there is a traveling troupe in Caotang right now. I think it would be fun and a good way to relax. Afterwards, we can go to the merchant district and do a little shopping. What do you say?" They both agree and with that we burn off a few hours watching a very entertaining play that is filled with character and emotion and intrigue. After the play, we get to meet the troupe and they are extremely gracious and hospitable. I give each of the main characters coins from Matilda's purse as a symbol of gratitude for their craft. Lebecca and I are really having a wonderful time, but I can tell that Matilda is hating being ignored. I include her in the conversations more and she starts to liven up a bit more.

As the afternoon starts to turn into evening, we do some last minute shopping in which I purchase some items for Lebecca with Matilda's money and I even trade Matilda's purse for some very nice clothing to help replenish my wardrobe. The tailors here are extremely versatile in their artistry. Lebecca also gets some dresses and enjoying Matilda's company more, I buy her a couple of items that she likes. I even pay a poor child of the village to go book me a hotel room and pay a couple extra to take all of our stuff to the room. I tell them that I'll give them a tip when they come back and find me. The children run off to do the deed for me and sure enough, they return to find us walking towards the room.

The inn that I would staying in is also one of the more popular taverns on the upscale side of the village. This would work perfectly. There is a woman singing and a band in this place and people are having fun playing games at the tables and conversing about a wide range of topics. I peer into Matilda's mind to confirm exactly what I needed to know and I watch the "family gathering" where the Father tells everyone else that he figured out how to reroute the water from the magical well. As the sun retires for the evening, we start drinking and dancing playing games of chance at our table and with the new young friends that we make during the course of the night.

As the night carries on and everyone is quite intoxicated but still having a great time. I look over at Matilda and speak to her softly. She leans against me and I whisper to her, "You remember that request that you cannot refuse?" She nods to me and my gaze looks completely sober and serious, "I want you to free your conscience and confess to everyone here the details of your family stealing the magic water from the village well so that you can win the competition every year. Up there so that you have everyone's attention." Matilda looks at me and tells me that she will not. I chuckle at her before speaking into her mind, "Foolish girl. Yes, you will or I will destroy you. You are not dealing with a mortal and when I told you that I was far out of your league, I meant it. Confess or lose your beauty permanently." She looks at me with intense fear as I turn my attention back to Lebecca and making her smile. Matilda gets up and walks to the top of steps, still drunk, but scared into action.

She stands up and looks at everyone in the tavern. "Excuse me. I need to tell everyone something." She has a large drunken smile and starts off, "I love you all! Tee hee. I gotta tell you something. Ya know the well that used to have really special well in the center of town? You know how it suddenly dried up? Weeeeellll, see... it never dried up. It's at my house! We took it. My dad casted a transporting spell on the well and so all of the water goes to our house instead. There's a depository under our house where it goes and that's why no one has ever been able to prove why we've been able to win all these years. We even bathe in the water, which is why I am so much prettier than all of you other girls. Just thought you might wanna know. Sowwy."

The entire mood of the tavern shifts and anger starts to swell up and when the first hand reaches for Lebecca, I rise. "You reach for either of these girls and you have to go thru me and trust me when I tell you that you do NOT want to do that." A man steps forward and I perform a palm strike that is really just to cover up a telekinetic push back into a table. "Anyone else care to test me or would you prefer that I fix your well and you leave these girls alone?" Now one moves towards them and Matilda comes down to hide behind me. I back out of the tavern with the two and tell them to take me to the well as some of the patrons from the tavern leave to inform the town and others to follow us to the well. I figure I should let a crowd gather as this should be great for public relations between Caotang and Mandira. Once there is a large enough crowd around the well, I place my hand over the empty well. Silence falls over the area, "By command of the Krodha ki Yaksa, let the well fill again." {Grand Dispel used} Nothing would happen for a moment then suddenly, those around the well would hear water and those closest would begin to see water returning and filling up the well. I smile at the sight and nod to those around me who are rejoicing at seeing the water return to the well for the first time in ten years. I turn to Lebecca and speak, "It would be wise for your family to relocate. Mortals do not forgive easily... especially not ten years worth of deception." She looks at me and isn't sure to what to say or think. On one hand, she feels betrayed by her family b/c they kept her in the dark all this time, but she also feels used by me. It was a necessary deed to be done. Besides, the people of Caotang are rejoicing happily and I hope that they are not gluttonous unless this well flows near endlessly.

1305/7916
Magic Water Quest Complete (-1305)

Requesting: Setting Interaction with Caotang Elder, Hiroto Itsuki, for returning the magic well to normal.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:17 pm

Keeping my gaze on Hu Wong I watch him as he ends up vomiting in Krodha's direction though it didn't hit him, unfortunately. Lifting my gaze from Hu Wong I look to Krodha for a moment now that I had won the contest it was time to get the prize I seek. As he speaks into my mind again I listen to him and as he declares the hostess as my prize I shift my gaze to her and grin faintly, though what else he has to say takes some of the fun out of it since I didn't want to play nice at the moment. This time as he tells me what else I need to do for the mission I let it slide since I will be getting to enjoy the hostess before going on this mission. Glancing to Krodha, I give him a faint nod as he sends the images of the place where I need to do the mission at. Though before any mission could be done, first other business needed to be taken care of. Reaching out I take a hold of the hostess hand and pull her close to me before leading the way from the stage. Stepping off the stage I glance at the hostess for a moment as I begin to wonder where exactly I will be enjoying my time with her at since I'm not sure if this place offers rooms for the night. While thinking about the new problem the hostess chimes in offering to take me to her place for the night.

Post WC: 263
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:55 am

Keeping my gaze on Hu Wong I watch him as he ends up vomiting in Krodha's direction though it didn't hit him, unfortunately. Lifting my gaze from Hu Wong I look to Krodha for a moment now that I had won the contest it was time to get the prize I seek. As he speaks into my mind again I listen to him and as he declares the hostess as my prize I shift my gaze to her and grin faintly, though what else he has to say takes some of the fun out of it since I didn't want to play nice at the moment. This time as he tells me what else I need to do for the mission I let it slide since I will be getting to enjoy the hostess before going on this mission. Glancing to Krodha, I give him a faint nod as he sends the images of the place where I need to do the mission at. Though before any mission could be done, first other business needed to be taken care of. Reaching out I take a hold of the hostess hand and pull her close to me before leading the way from the stage. Stepping off the stage I glance at the hostess for a moment as I begin to wonder where exactly I will be enjoying my time with her at since I'm not sure if this place offers rooms for the night. While thinking about the new problem the hostess chimes in offering to take me to her place for the night.

After coming off the stage the hostess looks to me and informs me that she is unable to leave work until later tonight. Looking at her for a moment, I give a faint nod. Unfortunately I couldn't take her and do as I wish right now, though the idea crossed my mind, Krodha would look down upon that, unfortunately. And at the moment I didn't feel like dealing with him and his 'rules' so I decided it would be best to play nice and let her continue work, after all I get her the rest of the night. Letting the hostess go so she could take care of her work I glance towards the door of the establishment, now that I had some free time I knew I could go and take care of the mission for Krodha and even get it out of the way ahead of time. Shifting I head for the door and make my way out of the establishment and glance from side to side before heading back to the tavern where we had left the others that are to help me with this mission. Stepping into the tavern I glance around for a moment before spotting the men from before sitting at the same table we had left them at. As I move over to the table some of the men see my approach and alert the others to my arrival. As I come to a stop at the table all the men at the table are looking up at me and Sanyo speaks up, " Welcome back Valkirst, care to join us? ". Turning my attention to Sanyo I shake my head faintly, " No, not at the moment, it is time that we go and take care of business. " I say, looking away from Sanyo and glancing to the other men. Sanyo gives a nod, " Alright. You heard'm let's get going. " he says as he raises to his feet before the others raise to their feet as well.

Looking to Sanyo for a moment I give him a faint nod before I turn and begin to the exit. Once out of the tavern I begin to walk, heading back to where the wagon was to be so it could take us to the peeps farm. Coming to the place where the wagon had dropped us off earlier I glance around, finding the wagon nowhere in sight. Growling softly I glance around again, wondering where the wagon had gotten off too. " It is waiting for us on the edge of town Valkirst. " Sanyo says as he glances to Valkirst since he is growling. As Sanyo speaks up I glance at him as I stop growling now that I know where the wagon had gone. " Alright.. " I say as I get moving once again, heading to the edge of the village. Leading the way to the outskirts of the village I notice the wagon and make my way over to it before climbing into the back of it before the others climb in as well. After getting into the wagon I glance at the rest of the group with me as they climb in and once everyone is in I turn my attention to the driver and give him the directions to the farm where we are going. After getting the directions the driver gives a nod before getting the wagon moving. As the wagon begins to move I glance at the others again before lifting my gaze to the sky and relaxing as I think on the task at hand.

It isn't long before the wagon comes to as top and Sanyo speaks up, " Valkirst, we are here. ". Opening my eyes I look to Sanyo first before glancing over at our destination, though it was still a few yards away. Looking away I climb out of the wagon and glance to the men as they climb out as well, " We don't have to destroy everything, but we do have to steal stuff- " Sanyo speaks up, " I shall return before you leave. " he says before vanishing. Having been cut off by Sanyo I pause for a moment, glancing at where he use to be standing and growl lightly before turning my attention back to the rest of the men, " As I was saying.. I want you to take live stock as well as crops. That is all we are here for. Now, let's get this done so we can get back to the village. " With that said, I glance at the men. The others with Valkirst look to him and give nods and 'alrights' at the orders they had been given. Since they understood the orders I turn and begin walking, heading to the farm. As I come upon the farm I slow down and scan the area for any sign of the peeps, it wouldn't be to good if we came upon the farm while it was being taken care of, this was something that needed to be handled with discretion and done behind the scenes. Seeing no one around I give the signal to the men with me and they quickly move into action, heading for the live stock as well as the crops. Following after the others I make my way onto the farm and move over to where they sheep are pinned up. Coming upon the pin I glance around at the sheep and pick out the best one of the herd and slip into the pin before picking the sheep up. Once I had the sheep I take it back to the wagon and give it to one of the men that remained at the wagon before heading back to the farm. Pulling away from the wagon I make my way back to the farm and glance around for a moment before getting another of the sheep in the pin. Coming back to the wagon I see Sanyo had came back. " Where did you go? " I ask as I hand the man the sheep. Sanyo looks to Valkirst as he speaks, " I was collecting some 'special' samples. Don't worry I made sure to do my part for the mission. " Nodding faintly, I glance around for a moment, coming to the realization that my part in the mission was over and I have other, more important business to take care of. " .. I trust you can handle the rest from here. " I say and with out giving any further warning I teleport away to take care of the rest of my business.

Post WC: 1,372

Updated
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:54 pm

Updated Mukhya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Without Water   Village Without Water Empty

Back to top Go down

Village Without Water
Page 1 of 1