Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The River Village (L8) Closed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

The River Village (L8) Closed Empty
PostSubject: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:43 pm

The River Village (L8) Closed Kaza_01
The River Village Map Here

The strange rocking motion of the horseless wagon had made me slipped into a sleep. I began to dream, and with those dreams, I whimpered.

A village on fire with flames leaping high into the night sky. Screams split the night as horses came to bear down upon the helpless villagers. I was caught between helping too many people. I could not figure out where to turn next. I would rush to one and then to another all dying. The riders were slaughtering everyone in their way. Children, women, old men, everyone was dying. It was a massacre as blood ran in the streets like rivers. I could not do much more than help those who could run to survive. My white ceremonial robes were red with the blood of innocents. I looked to the sky and cried for help, but heard no answer. The heavens were silent and watching. "To the temple" someone cried and people tried to flee. The riders were everywhere. Something beat at me to get to the temple, I could see the tree line and the path to my home, to the temple. The trees might slow the horses down a bit. The temple was near impregnable. We would be safe. Fear pressed at me as I scrambled towards the path, dodging blades and horses. Right as I got to the trees, a horse rushed in front of me blocking me. It reared up on its hind legs and I stumbled back to land on the ground. When the horse settled down I could see the face that would haunt me the rest of my life. Suddenly a bow appeared in my hand and I moved to stand. I would fight him and perhaps some of the others would make it through this alive. The arrow fired....

.... My eyes flew open and I looked about the strange thing I was riding in. It was just a dream. I choked off a sob and tried to catch my breath. We should be nearing the River Village soon. One of the largest villages in these lands. There would be buildings of wood and stone. Simple wooden buildings would be seen first with them mainly being one floor and as we would get closer to the center of town there would be buildings of wood and stone. Some buildings of pure stone. These would have some two floor businesses and dwellings. there would be a center to the village that was cleared for meetings of the elders and the council. Tradesmen would have their own open air stalls or small shops. The temple would be somewhere to the north end of the village. The river flowed right through the center of town. Right beside the meeting square. Since it was night, most of the villagers would be in their homes.
The River Village (L8) Closed Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:56 pm

The River Village (L8) Closed Jynbanner_01
The River Village

The ride had been pretty normal. Thankfully we had not been attacked by anything. I attributed that to the fact that animals didn’t like to eat metal, be it bullets, or a weird moving SUV. Walking might have been another story, but luckily it seemed like enough power in the Enforcer for now. I tried to be mindful of our consumption and ration our resources since there did not seem to be a nuclear filling station anywhere near us. It would be several hundred years before the first crude attempts would be made on nuclear energy. Still, Michael advised that if we gathered cells from any vehicles we found, that might be able to extend our ability to use the Enforcer much longer; still it was just a temporary fix in the grand scheme of things. The village comes into view and just as we are reaching it, it seemed as if our passenger finally awoke from whatever dream that was plaguing her. Michael and Tapp were concerned, but I assured them during her sleep that there was nothing we could do for her mind; she was on her own in that department and would have to rely on her own strength and fortitude. With a kind smile, Michael greets her, “welcome to being awake. You’ve been sleep but it looks like we’re here.” He turns and looks out of the front windshield where we were coming to a stop in the fields far outside the village. It was pretty late, so hopefully we wouldn’t be visible from our distance location. I didn’t feel right about driving a vehicle into a village; it would bring more attention than I wanted to bring to myself. Our turning off the Enforcer, I advise, “let’s dismount. Tapp, see if you can piggy back our guest for the walk to the village.” With a nod, he advises, “on it boss.” He opens his door and I open mine closing them behind us. Michael looks to Kazakura and speaks, “it looks like we’re here. We don’t want to take the Enforcer into the village, so we’re going to walk the rest of the way. You should feel better. I was able to treat most of your wounds. But just bandages for now, I wasn’t able to stitch you up.” The passenger back door slides open and Michael advises, “piggy back might not be good…” indicating opening her legs to wrap around him might be a bad idea. He advises, “try carrying her like you did the first time.” He looks to Kazakura and asks, “if its fine, our moose here will carry you in so you don’t have to walk on that ankle.” I wake outside, waiting for them to hurry up.

Current: 457
The River Village (L8) Closed Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:15 pm

I smile to Michael as he tells me that we were almost to the village or rather there. Everyone was getting out and the decision was made not to drive this 'Enforcer' into the village. Smart move on their part. The villagers may not like it that much. Most of these people looked at spirits as mainly evil until proven otherwise. Guilty until proven innocent. It was a survival instinct. Spirits were so uncommon that it was best to treat them as if they were evil first. Being a priestess, I understood that some spirits and possessed humans were innately good. Doesn't mean that anyone really listened to me. I am brought back from my musings by them wanting to carry me again. That would be showing weakness. And right now, I didn't need that. "Thank you for your offer but.." as I slipped from the 'enforcer and landed on my ankle, it caved in and would not support my wait. I reached out and grabbed the first thing I could to steady myself ".. perhaps you are correct" I finished through a wince. "I am sorry for imposing upon your kindness." Now my thoughts lead me to where to go when we got into the village. "The temple is on the north side across the river, but that would be a long walk." I racked my brain for anyone I knew to be in this area. "Again I thank you for your help. Excuse my poor manners. My name is Kazakura."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:17 pm

The River Village

I watch as she rejects the assistance at first, but then falls when trying to walk. I figured she was just one of those types. It annoyed me when women, or people overall, were like that. But that’s how people were and would always be. I simply stand by. Michael seems a bit concerned and crouches down with her. Getting the go ahead to help, Tapp comments, “all right, let’s get you up here.” Crouching down, he scoops her up and lifts her with relative ease as if the were as light as a feather. Speaking for the group, I advise, “it’s not imposing. You’re in need of help and we just happen to have it right now. I’m sure you would do the same in return.” With the introduction, I accept, “nice to meet you. As I announced earlier, I am Asei Jyn, the male carrying you is Chris Tapp, and it seems you’ve already meet Michael.” With a nod in the direction of the village, I comment to my men, “let’s get going. Tuck your weapons; I don’t think we’ll have to worry about the native wild life this close to a human settlement.” With that, I lead the way through the grasslands outside the river in the direction of the village.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:50 pm

The man carrying me must have the stamina of a horse. And the strength to match. I wrap my arms around his neck to hold on since that is the natural reaction when on is picked up and carried that way. "Follow the paths into the center of town. There will be a bridge crossing the river. There will most likely be guards patrolling. If you do not want too much trouble or questions asked about your attire then I would suggest watching for their light." I look at the upcoming village and wonder if anyone else would be up at this hour of the night. "When you cross the bridge, there will be a street heading north. On the corner of that street is a stall with a purple banner. that will be the right way to go. From there it is straight ahead." I rested my head on the man carrying me. The ankle was throbbing and the jarring from the walk, however careful, was painful. "Three to five patrols of two each." Why was I telling them this, I felt wrong doing so, but my tongue was loose in my skull from all the action and adventure the past few days. If they were out to attack the village, they would have a rough time with the people who lived here. And the priesthood here was martially inclined.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:08 pm

The River Village

“Right,” I accept the information given. I continue to lead the way directed until we come near the bridge where we are able to see the lights of the guards patrolling the area. We pause for that moment, sticking close to the ground and out of sight for now. I wondered why guards would be patrolling outside of a normal village, but I assumed it was to protect them from other tribes or perhaps the animals of this time? Still, she had brought up a good point. Our clothing would lead others to look at us oddly. The guards of a village in this setting would probably be in clothes and not in armor or anything to that nature so long as they were not in war times. With that thought in mind, I figured that I could acquire clothing for my cohorts and I from the guards. They were just normal guys so it should be all right. I look to Michael and he knows what I have in plan. He nods as I motion to the guards. Standing up, we start to walk towards the bridge. When we come to the bridge and start crossing, we engage the guards. I noticed the men of this age seemed a bit more buffed than normal guys as they both seemed on Tapp’s level. I figured it was probably because they were guards; still I had dealt with Hito bouncers before in night clubs; not that I was about to get dirty fighting these guys. The guards look over Michael and myself and inquire, “from where are you? Your attire is very peculiar, and what business do you have coming to the village at this hour?” The other guard comments, “they look like rogues if you ask me.” Speaking calmly, I answer, “we’re not, but I will be needing your clothing.” Moving almost in unison, Michael and I deck the guards looking to take them out. Imagine our dismay when they look at us in confusion, wondering if it were raining or something like that. One guard looks at the other and asks, “was that a punch?” The other laughs and comments, “no… that couldn’t be a punch…” They start cracking their knuckles, informing that they were on the verge of falling asleep, but now they were able to have a bit of fun. I hear Michael curse beneath his breath and suddenly I wish I had Tapp beside me. Seeing our predicament, Tapp speaks to Kazakura and comments, “we’re going to get a little wet. I’m going to ford the river while they have the guard’s attention.” With that, he shifts her in his arms and begins jogging towards the river, keeping low.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:33 pm

The River Village (L8) Closed Yuna10

~River Village~

"Maester Yuna, is there anything else you need" The young shrine maiden asks as she sets at the door way. I simply shake my head, "No I will be fine. Get some rest we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow." She bows before sliding the door shut and the room gets dark, only slightly lit by the star light shining through the crake in window of the Inn. I let out a sigh before falling back into my pillow. It was a long day of trading and I was tried. The tradesmen here really put up a fight and we normally trade to the village north of us but our relationship with them has been a little rocky lately. My eyes close and start to fall asleep till I feel the covers being pulled over me. My eyes open to see the large nine tailed fox over me, her while fur shimmers even without any light."You'll catch cold if you don't cover up dear." Her voice is soft and warm like a caring mother. My eyes close again as lays down next me.

The Inn rest at the corner of the street along the river by the bridge.

The two shrine maidens resting the room joined with my own lie there quietly. One has long dark hair the other is a blond.
"Pss, hey Rai... you awake?"
"Yeah what is it?"
The blond maiden sets up and grin,
"Want sneak out?"
There is a short pause,
"We can't. What if the Maester needs us?"
"She is pasted out from downing all that trading today... come on. I'll go alone if you don't go with me."
The dark haired one thinks for a moment,
"Fine, but I'm only going to make sure you stay out of trouble."
The two girls quietly get up and slide the window open to crawl out. The hug the wall as they keep around the corner to see if it is clear before taking off.

WC: 331

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:35 pm

As I realize what is going on and see them interact with the guards, I shake my head at Tapps. "Wait" I did not want to get wet as well. That would only make the pain worse. The water in the cuts and tears. I wasn't up for that. So with a deep breath I close my eyes and begin to gather the aspect of time about us, small motes of light flash like fireflies as my arms come from around Tapps neck as I temple my fingers together. "Eilio, spirit of time, lend me me your power. Still the hands of twilight for us to pass." As I open my eyes at the end of the chant, the only thing moving would be myself and the three companions with me. Michael, Jyn, and Tapps. Not even the river was was moving along. Not a sound could be heard from the surrounding area. The strain was visible on my face as I held the spell for a few moments. "hurry," I whispered into the silence. I could not hold the spell forever.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:48 pm

The River Village

Tapp pauses as she says wait. He feels a bit bad for not thinking about how the water would affect her. Listening to her take in the deep breath he pauses for a moment to see what she would do. On the bridge, I had already side stepped and ducked a few punches, but I had observed these guys were much faster than a normal human. Luckily Michael was quick to attempt to talk his way out of an ass whooping. It fails and a fist comes to him. He winces, pulling back, but just as he does so, the fist stops and time freezes. After nothing happens, he opens his eyes and looks at the fist. Beside him, I was also a bit confused. I had noticed the frozen man in front of me and look back to check on Tapp and the Priestess. Just as I turn around, I notice Tapp hightailing it past me answering, “she froze time boss. She says to hurry.” I pause for a moment. “Yeah… because that makes perfect sense…” I murmur to myself sarcastically, “…she just froze time.” I look up to see Michael already gone and en route with Tapp, a nude guard in front of where he was standing. “Crap…” I murmur as I quickly undress the frozen guard in front of me, bundling the clothing in my arms before following the others. By the time I catch up with them, we round a corner on a street moving parallel to the street near an Inn and near two young girls who were supposed to be in the Inn.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:01 pm

about the time we reach the girls I drop the spell and everything returns to normal. "Can not hold it anymore." I was winded as I slumped into tapps arms, barely conscious and breathing as if I had run a marathon. "Wish I could do more."With that my mind slips into the darkness of painless bliss.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:40 pm

~River Village~

The two young girls were in the clear, then poof! Three funny dressed men pop out of nowhere! One big guy carrying a woman and two guys with clothing. The two girls blink then look at each other, "How odd..." they say in unison.

"Indeed that is strange... I wonder what type of game she is playing now." The two girls jump back in shock at the sound of my voice as I fold my arms, watching the strangers run off with Kazakura.

"She did the ninja thing again!" the blond one whispers it the dark haired one. "You know that was going to happen..." the dark haired girl says with an annoyed look on her face.

"I think I want to play too. Hild would you?" My voice is calm even after seeing my friend being carried off by a ground of strange looking men. The while fox pause for a moment to chant, "Wave of heaven hold the chains of time." Our forms vanish and the four of us pop up several feet in front of the group of men. "Are you gentlemen lost?" I stand there in my thin white yukata that I sleep in calmly holding onto the pure white staff while the two little girls stand by each side and the large white fox spirit stands behind them.

WC: 223

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:06 am

The River Village

Time seemed to resume around us as the air regained its flow. It would seem that the spell couldn’t be held for long; still it was good enough to get us past the guards. The priestess speaks and then she’s out like a light. I turn to look towards her as we hastily make our way through the streets. Tapp confirms, “she’s out boss. I guess that spell took a lot out of her.” I nods and we slow down as to not draw more attention to ourselves by running around. Since we were past the guards there was no need to continue running either. I look around for an alley to go into so that we could probably change attire, but suddenly I get a reading of two heavily spiritual signatures and in that same instant they appear before us. I notice two girls, a lady and a fox. I would have to assume they were on a different level than the guards, but from her energy, I could assume that she had spiritual powers. “No,” I answer curtly, “I think we’ve found what we’re looking for. We found this woman by the river south of here, raped and beaten by a higher order demon. She’s assisted us in getting into this village, but she requires assistance. As you can tell, we are not of this village or time.” Tapp stands by as I speak with Michael’s focus on the kitty.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:30 am

I lay in the arms of the man and again my dreams begin to haunt me. Were they of the future or the past. Or they could just be ramblings of my own mind. It started the same way but it did not take the same turn....

A village on fire with flames leaping high into the night sky. Screams split the night as horses could be seen riding through the village. Chaos ensued as the riders, faceless shadows, slaughtered the helpless residents. I could not help very many at one time and my strength was draining fast. The sky was darker than the blackest of night. Not a single star in the sky. A black miasma choked a few of the villagers as they sought to flew the massacre. "To the temple" someone yelled. I would have to help them get to the temple. Then we could defend it easily. The pendant around my neck glowed with the holy light. This would keep me safe from the curse that loomed over the villages. Following a few paces behind a group of survivors, my bow in hand, I scrambled towards the path to the temple, dodging blades and horses. Right as I got to the trees, a horse rushed in front of me blocking me. It reared up on its hind legs and I stumbled back to land on the ground. When the horse settled down I could see the face that would haunt me the rest of my life.I placed my hand up as if to guard against him, the bow had flown from my hands at my stumble. My palm began to glow with light as I mutter a chant under my breath. "Heavens above, shield me against this evil." and a shield of a seven pointed star appeared before me. The fear growing in me as I gazed upon the evil that plagued me.

-In a dream sequence-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:43 am

Dream Sequence

I gaze down upon her. The shadow minions run through this minor village as if it were nothing, squashing the young and the old as if they were mere insects. They were nothing according to my power. I could perform a single act of might to being chaos onto the entire village. My darkness swirled around the entire village. I was an unstoppable force that nothing could stand against. She looks up at me and attempts to shield herself. I find it amusing, and my body floats down towards her from the fiery skies. She forms a shield in front of her, but my hand touches the shield. Blackness from my hand starts to taint the shield and spread, plaguing it, until the shield is covered and compromised. “What… Priestess, do you think you can possibly resist against my will?”
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:53 am

Everything was going horribly wrong. Why wasn't I waking up from this nightmare. I watch him transfixed like a rabbit in front of cobra as he destroyed my shield. It broke apart and rained down in little sparkles of light. "Leave them be, demon." I command, steeling myself against the fear that was raging him me. A distant part of me remembered words similar to those being uttered to him before. My other hand come sup the power glowing in it and strike the ground beside me with a chant of "Heaven's light defend me from this demon" (Juuhigyou) A column of light rises surrounds me, attempting to push him back. If this couldn't work, then the temple icons would have no affect on him either. The villagers would be doomed by then. "I will resist you, demon"
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:19 am

~River Village~

I look at the man that explains things to me. The two little girls crouch down behind me and whisper to each other.
"Did he say that they wasn't from this time?"
"Yep, You think they are from what was?"
"Maybe they are from the what will be!"
"This could be fun!" They say this together.
While the two are whisper I think to myself as I look at Kazakura for a moment. What the man says is hard for even me to believe. Taking a few steps forward to look Kazakura "I told you to be careful around men..." This was mostly said to myself as a sad look comes across my face. If a higher order demon was running around without a maester then I will have to find it and cleans it. Looking up at the big man holding her then to the spokesmen of the group, "This is no place to be taking care of her so please follow me." I look over my shoulder at the two little girls, "Rai, Mizuho go get things ready." The two girls join hands, "Yes Maester Yune!" they say in unison before taking off down the street together.

As I walk past the group to lead the way in a fast pace the large, by large we are talking about the size of small horse, white fox sits down as she looks at the man looking at her as she starts to wag her large number of tails. She waits for the men to follow me, before following behind them. I lead them to the Inn at which we were staying. Sliding the door open, the two little girls where lighting large candles in the corners of the room. I large seal had been drawn on the floor, "Place her in the center." Instruct tall man before going on. "Then I will need you all to leave the room. You may stay in the next room as this may take some time."

WC: 333/887
ooc: Thanks for the invit btw this will go well with my story I think. Oh between what RPs does this take place?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:16 am

The River Village

Ignoring the two girls, I keep my focus on the young lady before us. The way she looks and speaks at Kazakura, I could assume they knew each other. That would make things extremely convenient on my end. We are given the go ahead to follow behind her and do so as she leads the way. As we walk, I introduce ourselves. We already had her name from the two girls who called her Maester Yuna. I figured out that Maester might be a title for their kind of people and that Yuna was her name. “I am Jyn Asei, the big one is Chris Tapp, and the other is Michael,” I offer cordially. After getting into the Inn, Tapp follows the instructions to place her down in the center of the room. She was still wrapped up in my coat, her clothing torn at the breast and crotch from where the demon allowed himself ease of access. With her properly delivered, we were done with our task, but still, I needed to talk to someone about supplies or at least try to acquire some myself. I hated to be away from Haven overnight, but I knew Shiori, and maybe Ingel, was there and could handle things well. “We’ll be next door, then,” I advise as I turn walking out. Tapp follow and Michael gives a short wave as he follows suit. Moving to the next room, we open the door and enter, finding it empty. My orders come quick as I comment, “let’s get changed.” Since we only had two outfits, Tapp and I would get dressed with Michael staying in his uniform.

Ooc: Of course, you’re welcome. This should take place immediately after Setting up Home Base.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:23 am

Dream Sequence

“It is futile,” I tell her as my hair wafts in the breeze of her attack. The light and breeze hair consistent of individual platinum strands separate from those surrounding it with no split ends, washed only with demon berries and wine (herbal essence). I move forward, slowly and deliberately as the waves of spiritual energy rush on all sides, pushing back everything around her except for me. “My will is absolute,” I inform her as I come close to her, “you cannot resist me.” I break through her spell once again and bring my hand to the side of her face gazing down at her. “I have marked you and you are mine,” my words seem absolute. The villagers behind me are rounded up by my spirit incarnations and are held at as captive hostages. Their lives are threatened if she were to resist me further as if to suggest that she had to accept this in order to save her people from my wrath.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:10 am

I whimpered softly as he broke through the spell. Was there no hope left? How could he be that strong? The only spirits we usually found were weak ones, ones that were missed by the other clans. Where were the guards, the village militia? My martial skills were small. As he continued to step towards me, I glanced towards my bow and knew that it was too far from reach. When I brought my eyes back to him, he was already in front of me. His minions were gathering up the villagers as they tried to run. they seemed to be threating them. The touch of his hand was brought to my face and my eyes met his with defiance. I had read the message his cohorts had sent. If I did not concede, then the villagers would die. While I thought about his words, I closed my eyes. My senses tingled as took in the smell of berries and wine. If I did not watch myself, I might become drunk off that smell. A tear rolled down my cheek. I was always one to sacrifice for others. It was my duty, but to submit to a demon. At least I could not be possessed. The holy rites had made sure of that. When my eyes reopened, the silver orbs flashed with anger, I was still defiant but at least I knew my duty. "Let them go" I wave to the captives. I would never be truly his, I could take my body, but my soul and mind were mine.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:28 am

Dream Sequence

Looking at her, a frown comes to my lips as anger spews from her mouth. I speak in a strict tone, “kill them.” Behind me, my dark minions proceed in slaying the many villagers gathered. My eyes do not leave her during this process. She could resist, but she would break; it was already destined. Behind me came the blood curdling screams and cries from men, women and children as soulless minions tear them to shreds. They are slashed by jagged shadow blades. Their blood splashes upon the ground like a painting to a canvas. The carnage causes the blackened mist to tint red with the blood of innocents. Dark hands rise up and bind her so that she could not even move to help them. There is a metallic sound as dark chains rise up, circling from the ground about her frame. The dark chains are as hot as coals, tightening onto her skin and pulling down on her, lowering her into a hellish realm of red that appears as a liquid puddle beneath her. The chains appeared to be connected to me as if I were pulling her down into an unknown abyss of damnation and torture. The stern authoritarian scowl never leaves my lips.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:49 am

When he says kill them, I try to get past him but the that same bind reaches for me again. "No you cannot." I struggle against the biddings again. Fighting with all my strength. The screams of the innocent would haunt me for the rest of my life. As I am pulled into the red liquid a scream errupts from me as I am dragged towards hell, the only thing I have left to remember is his face, with the look. What would happen to me? By the heavens help me....

....I woke in the circle and did not understand my bearings for the moment. I glance around and try to rise, the pain coming back. Had I screamed while I was dreaming? What a dream? Was that the link that the demon had spoke of creating? Would he truly come for me again. Was it a glimpse of the future or just my mind acting up on me? So many questions, I brought my knees up to me and wrapped my arms around them. Glancing around I catch sight of an old friend. I was shivering and a whimper come forth. The demon had done more to me than he could ever imagine. I would never let him know that. Would I be able to dream again without seeing his face? that was twice in one night. "How did I get here? Where are the others?" I tried to smile at Yuna, but it did not reach my haunted eyes.

ooc: no problem. I just hope you get to have fun.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:57 pm

~River Village~

Something cool happen here.... that was 247 wc long but was lost b/c I hit edit rather then quote and didn't save my RP

WC: 247/1134
ooc: looks like Kyro is going to get back all that exp he gave me

Last edited by Rekoa on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:27 pm

The River Village

In the next room over, Tapp and I undress and start to get wrapped in the garments of this time period. While I dress, I explain, “when day break comes, we should be able to go out and find additional clothing for you Michael as well as supplies for Haven.” Michael speaks up, “well, let’s keep in mind that our money will most likely be useless to these people, so we may have to barter.” I nod and acknowledge this fact. Tapp chimes in, “we can hunt for something that looks edible. We can sell it in exchange for things we need.” I nod and finish changing into the new gear. I felt odd not being in normal attire. The clothing was much more coarse and uncomfortable than my normal attire. I answer Tapp, “that sounds good for future interactions with the villagers. We can always hunt or fish for our own food, but we’ll have to ration our ammo. But for supplies, if they already have them fabricated, we can take advantage of that to make things easier on us.” I wanted to keep the illusion that there was still hope in getting back, however. I had a little faith that the Division might be working on something to help us, even if it was a long shot. Food would be no problem with the native wild life. With his machine gun, I was certain that we could probably “catch” anything out here, but we needed it to be edible afterwards. I continue, “we’ll wait to see whatever aid the Maestres will be willing to give us and move accordingly after that.” Michael jokes, “Tapp shouldn’t need a gun to take out a bear, he can just choke it out.” Tapp grins and teases, “I’ll choke you out.” I interject, “either way, Yuna advised her procedure may take some time. You both get some rest and I will stay up.” The two nod, understanding the order. Tapp calls the bed with Michael protesting, “let’s share it.” Tapp looks at him funny, and then says, “you’re going to have to sleep the opposite way then.” Michael shrugs, “that’s fine” then murmurs, “it’s better than the floor.” I ignore their back and forth as I walk to the window of the room and gaze out. Something dawns on me, at that moment. If we were here, did that mean the demons were too? There was no way… they would have been taken out by the laser version of the WADB. Still… something did go oddly wrong with the blast…
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:56 pm

"Yes a higher order demon. But you need not worry about me. It is only my body that suffered any tainting. After the healing process that will be better." I was still hurting but most of the pain had vanished by now. "Why are you in this village, Yuna? Destiny maybe." I watched the others work on healing me. "I wish I could offer my assistance but I'm drained from the fight. The men next door are from the future. They will need our help most likely. I owe them a debt." I looked at my own hands. This was one of the few times that I could remember that I had never took part in my own healing.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:36 pm

~River Village~

It seems that the men were telling the truth, I give her a faint smile as the two shrine maidens leave the room. "Maybe it is destiny that I be here on this day. I will help you take care of the strange ones, but let us not worry about that right now." I pull her close to me as I close my eyes. Wings of light burst from my back, wrapping around the two of us and the runes that had been places on me and the floor being to glow in a soft green light. "Watcher of Heaven, Watcher of Earth bring forth the healing winds of the great north," Small spirit particles being to flout up with in the circle of light as our bodies glow, "cleans the body of the darkness and shield the soul of its cursed taint." The wings glow brighter before bursting into feathers that rain across the room and rain down on us before breaking down when they touch the wooden floor. I lift up my head to smile at her, the marking on my body fade. "That should making things better for now... We better rest now..." My hands start to slide down before I start to fall over and I caught by the white fox that lies me down slowly.

WC: 220/1354
ooc:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:09 pm

The River Village

For the moment, I attempt to not worry about if the demons from the city were here; at least not the important ones. I already felt Sanzon and the one who raped the priestess, but they weren’t ranked on the same level as the ones the entire Division had to fight against. My team would be plenty to take out either demon if we were to come up against them and more so, whatever devices were in Sanzon were probably still active… hopefully. I continue in my thoughts for a while and from the window, I am able to see the river moving parallel to the Inn we were in. I get a general lay of the land for the area I was in. All and all, it looked like either the Metro or East City, only without all the buildings, cars and people. It was odd to think that all of that began like this. I look back to my two teammates who managed to get to sleep pretty easily in the time I had been zoned out. We had been up since dawn and I had them both doing a lot of work, it would be understandable that they were tuckered out. I give a slight yawn, but push sleep away from my form. Suddenly, I feel something and my eye twitches. I hear an annoying sip and look to the side to see a male dragon in human form with long silver hair in a yukata. He holds a saucer in one hand and a cup of tea in the other. Annoyed, I ask, “where do you get tea from inside me? Is that my piss you’re drinking?” He looks up and at me, a bit surprised that I was so snappy this night. We didn’t necessarily like each other, but for some odd reason we were forced into the same existence. He looks to the side with a sigh, ignoring a comeback on me as he comments, “this is a nice era. It brings back memories. We’ve watched over humans for a long time. They were much simpler during this time.” I shrug and turn my attention back to the window. He continues, “you know, one day you’ll rely on my power.” I shrug without looking to him, answering, “maybe.” He takes another sip of his tea and fades away into spirit particles to returning to my body. I sigh, “that was a pointless talk.”
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:23 pm

After the healing, I begin to feel a lot better, my wounds closing and my soul healing a little bit. I wondered if this would rid me of the nightmares. With I sigh, I look to Yuna and try to help her lie down. "You should not tax yourself like that." I cluck like a mother hen. "Perhaps I should call your two maidens in?" I look to the fox and smile warmly. "Thank you both. Soon I will have to take care of those men in the other room. You need to rest. Apparently the future has become past, my friend. Now I have to find a way to help send them back or at least help them survive here in the past." With a sigh, I stand and try to help lift the girl off the floor and get her to a place a little more comfortable. "I owe you a debt, Yuna. Here is my payment. Your reincarnation is in the past. I told you that you would see another life. Right again." I was a little smug for just a moment. "Rest Yuna, you need it."
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:07 am

~River Village~

My eyes are open slightly as I hear her words. I just shake my head no when asked about the two maidens. I should be helping her but now she is the one helping me... The white fox nods as she accepts Kazakura's thinks and my eye feel heavy and I was about to say something as they were about to close but I am picked up off the floor and my eyes open. I start to blush at the way she is holding me and then she gives me some odd news and it to be very interesting. My hand comes up to her cheek, touching her softly, "I guess that is good news. I hope she is a stronger person than myself... We can rest in there but I should be fine in a few moment." I motion to the sliding door to room on the other side of the room from where the strange men from the future are in. After being put back down I give her a smile, "If you are going to speak to those men. Place ask them to here. This interest me greatly and I would like to hear about what is happening."

WC: 201/1555
ooc: sorry couldn't help myself had to throw in so girl love stuff
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:13 am

I smile and lean into her hand. My hand comes up and takes her. We had been friends for so long. Taking her hand, I gently squeeze it and put it down beside her. "I will ask them in here, but first..." a chuckle comes up "I think I will have to borrow some clothes from you. We are about the same size." I was sure that after so many years of her borrowing clothes from my wardrobe at the yearly meetings, she woul not mind as I ruffled gently through to find something suitable. Most likely something simple that would not be missed much. I grabbed a white robe and changed from the torn clothing into the item. "You can keep the dress from last year. My father said it would look better on you." After pulling the simple priestly robe, I pulled the tie across and smiled at her. Running a hand through my hair, I half comb it and check it in the mirror. A bath would be nice, but that could wait. There should a bowl and pitcher of water in here, finding it I use the water within to wash blood from my face and hands. Turning back to her. "Do I look like a priestess again?" I chuckle at least it made me feel better. I would worry about the dreams later. The demon and I may never meet again. I would be most happy with that. Stepping across the room I knock on the door to the next room where the men that had helped were resting. "Asei Jyn?" upon answering I would ask, "May we speak to for a moment?"

ooc: Kyro, I figured you wouldn't mind me moving it along a bit. Rekoa, no problem ^-^
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:24 pm

~River Village~

I was so worried about her that I didn't not look clothing. A slight giggle comes from me and I give her a nod, "We are unless you gained some weight." I rest my eyes as she finds something to her liking. My face turns blush when she says that the dress looked good on me. "Speaking of your family, I pick a suitor soon and I was hoping your brother would come see me..." My eyes open for a moment when she ask if she looks like priestess again, I answer with a simple nod before closing my eyes again.

WC: 101/1656
ooc: sorry couldn't help myself had to throw in so girl love stuff
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:20 pm

The River Village

Near the end of my talk, I feel one of the priestesses move towards our direction. The one from earlier seemed to be in much better condition than before. If the division could harness that type of healing power, we would be a force to reckon with. The knock comes to the door as I am turning to face it. My two men were sleep, so I would not rile them for this talk. I make my way towards the door and slide it open, seeing Kazakura on the opposite side. Now dressed in garbs from her time, perhaps I would look less “odd” to her and her cohort. If we took the talk to her room, that would be fine, or we could do it outside; it didn’t matter to me. Speaking in a low tone, I comment, “sure. I’m glad to see that the healing went well. Would you like to speak here, or somewhere else?” I didn’t want to wake my men.”
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:15 pm

I offer him his coat back and smile warmly. "If you do not mind. In here will be good. Yuna overtaxed herself. She could use a bit more time studying the healing arts." I move aside to let him enter the room and look to where Yuna lay resting. "Which brother, my friend?" then I offer Jyn a place to sit. The floor or a cushion whatever was available. "First, I would like to again express my gratitude at your kindness. I owe you a debt. For that I am willing to help you in whatever way is possible." I bow to him as I say the next part, "I am Kazakura Lin Kuei, High priestess of the Temple of Time. and this is High priestess Yuna." I rise from the bow and settle in beside the reclining Yuna. "So what do you need from me?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:57 pm

The River Village

Reaching forwards, I accept my coat back from her and fold it within my arms. As she advises we would be speaking in there, I enter into the room after she moves to the side politely with, “then excuse me, I’ll come in.” I enter into the room and look down as she motions to a seat to take. I sit down at one of the cushions on the floor, feeling quiet homely, and then look up as she speaks and bows. I look between her and the other as the introductions are given and nod, “it’s fine. As I mentioned, we protect humans from demons in our time. Something like this is natural for us.” Since the question was posed, I would take the opportunity given to us. I move straight into answering her question. “I’m not sure how much you know about us or where we come from, but in my time before coming here, we were fighting several very strong demons. These demons were on an entirely different level than the one you faced. Hundreds of men and women risked their lives to protect our city… or large village, from them. Some even died. In the middle of this battle, we initiated a weapon that sent down a red light strong enough to destroy an area about the size of your village. We had contained the demons into this area and wanted to take them out all at once…. Unfortunately something went wrong. I think the demons reversed time in order to defend against our weapon, but I’m not sure. That’s just one of many theories that we’ve cooked up. At any rate, several people seemed to be pulled into this time and I am trying to consolidate them in one place in the forest. I call this place Haven. I’m basically trying to build a village. We have limited clothing and I have a feeling one of our survivors have been washing herself in our water supply… so fresh food and water is greatly appreciated. I’m not expecting a lot. If you have any spare tools we could use, that would help as well.”
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:20 pm

I listen intently to his speech with my mind wrapping around the fact that there were stronger demons than the one that raped me. Before I can remember him and start my mind down that path, I am pulled back with the list of things that they would need. "How far is the village you are looking to build from the river or a stream. We may be able to get a few a of us with earth and water potential to reroute one for you. But other than that, I am at a loss for the water." I look to Yuna for a suggestion on that score. "As for food, I am sure your future version of money will not work here. So I can take you to the trade village for livestock and other things you may need. Clothing we can get very easily from this town. And we can get you a map of the area unless you have one of yours. Also I can offer my healing ablities." My mind was slowly ticking off where and how to get the things they needed plus when. "You will need a wall of some sort. Wood would be the best for now. Also I will look into the time problem. The temples may have someone able to help with that. I am still learning how to alter time myself." I wondered if this would be helpful to them or not, I glance at him and he did clean up rather well.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:53 am

~River Village~

I listen to the two of them speak as I rest. I was more interested in these demons that the man spoke of then anything else. I giggle slightly at someone washing them self in the water. My blue eye opens for a moment to look at them, "Have your water priestess cleanse the water." I closes and I think for a moment. "I have a few supplies that can be spared in the storehouse across the street that we traded for today... As for the reversing of time I only know of one type of spirit that would have the power to do such a thing..."

"It would not have revered time to defend against such a weak attack." The soft female voice comes from the white fox resting in the corner as her tail flop up and down. "Indeed the question is why was it in the earth realm and not guarding the gates." My eyes open to look Jyn, "Do the temples not keep the gates sealed in your time?"

WC: 173/1829
ooc: So like got some RL Stuff going on so if you need to just play it like Yuna had fallen asleep
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:29 pm

The River Village

Answering Kazakura’s question, I speak, “it is pretty far from here or the river.” It was a bit relieving that they had people skilled with earth and water. I hadn’t felt a large spiritual presence in this world, so I could only assume that the number of humans able to use magic was severely limited. Since the water seemed to be a no go, I nod assuredly and advise, “we’ll go another route with the water in that case.” She confirms the same things that I’ve assumed about our money here in this era. I am a bit relieved that she has some solutions in mind to assist us with food and clothing and the map would be a big help as well to compare with our current equipment in the Enforcer. “Thank you,” I appreciate with these words. She brings up the idea about the wall that I had not thought of until now. I hoped we wouldn’t be here long enough to need a wall, but then again, you could never be too careful. I comment, “I had in mind to use some of our city’s remnants to create a form of barricade, but I agree wood may be the best route to go if we had tools to work with the wood. It’s refreshing to hear that you actually know something about altering time. I’m sure every bit will help.” My attention is brought to the resting one as her suggestion was made. Unfortunately, we didn’t have a water priestess to my knowledge, but not to reject advice, I continue to listen. She seemed to have some type of information on a strong spirit that would have the ability to reverse time on this level, assumed there was only one who could. If that were the case, it would make our plight a bit bleak. She speaks about things that I am not familiar with, so I am unable to follow. “You’ll have to excuse me,” I comment, “but I’m not very religious. I’m not sure what our temples do, and I’m not familiar with any time gates or other.”

Ooc: Hope it gets better. I’m not in a rush, so we can wait on you. I just wanted to let you know that you could come in at any time rather than thinking we were going back and forth. That will remain true in future posts.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:29 pm

"Yuna, I do not have a water priestess. You forget magic does not grow on trees around here. The only water piestess I know of is in your clan." I reach out and pat her arm. "My priest can not even use magic. And Kitsu can only deal with earth. And she's not very strong. She has just barely taken the vows." I smile back to the man before us. "Well, tools, food, clothing I can handle in the morning. It will require a little bit of time, most of the day, but you will have most of the things that you need." While Yuna speaks, I stifle a yawn, not out of disrespect but of sheer sleepiness. "Yuna, please do not say such things." I smile reassuringly at Jyn, "we will find a way for you to return to your time."
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:04 pm

~River Village~

"Sorry I forget that you have less if any dealings with spirits out this ways." I inform Kazakura as pats me on the arm. She was really putting a lot of thought into helping these people that are not from this time. I look at Jyn as he tells me he is not religious and by the sound of it does not have anything to do with the temples but says that they hunt demons. This makes me wonder what type of government they had and the fact that he didn't seem to understand my question makes me wonder what the place they are from is like. Kazakura gets onto on to me. I wasn't really sure what I had said that was wrong but I just turn my head and close my eyes. "I am sorry I was not trying to imply that it was hopeless. Maybe I will be better at explaining things after I know more about what is going on."

WC: 164/1993
ooc: sorry for taking so long been one of those weeks
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

The River Village

I notice the stifled yawn and consider the night the priestess must have had. I was sure that getting raped and fighting demons had to tucker someone out. Considering this, it was also true that she only got to rest a short amount in the hummer, so it would probably be best for her and her friend to get to sleep. Her friend seemed to have to heal her, so I would assume there was some fatigue in using whatever mystical methods used. I knew that we could always resume the conversation in the morning, since the basics were out of the way. Looking to the other priestess, I nod and assure, “no apologies needed. It is getting late. Why don’t we continue this conversation in the morning? I’m sure you both could use whatever hours are left in the night to sleep. It looks like I will have a busy day in front of me again tomorrow. I thank the both of you for being receptive in assisting me and my people.”
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:47 pm

I look to Yuna, and then smile to Jyn. "She prefers to see things realistically. I prefer to have a bit of hope. It comes from the things that I deal with every day." Then I glance back to Yuna at her comment about demons. "Your clan is better at hunting them. Mine is better at finding out how to destroy them so you can hunt them." It was an old tease between them. We did get spirits, but I liked to think of most of the ones we saw as teaching moments. Not to mention most of the ones we saw were rather good spirits. "Tomorrow, we can get your people some supplies. And please, I owe you a debt for your help. Not to mention, it is what I do best. My temple does keep the scrolls of time. So this is interesting for me." If he stands to leave, I would follow him door and wish him pleasant dreams. Although I was sure mine wouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:50 pm

The River Village

As she wraps up the conversation I stand, attentive to her until she finishes speaking. With a nod, I agree with her and comment, “then tomorrow we will look into that. Once again, I thank you.” I didn’t feel that she owed me, but I was glad that she felt that way. With that, I would turn and head back to the room from whence I had come. Walking through the door, I am wished pleasant dreams and I return the same to her. Closing the door, I look to see Tapp and Michael still heavy in their slumber. Since there was no further need for me to wait up, I decide to get some rest myself. I walk over to the wall nearest the window and sit down, placing my back against the wall. It had been a rough day, but most days these days seemed like they would be like this. My head leans back against the wall and I close my eyes. Soon after, I find myself drifting into the land of unconsciousness. I had a few hours of sleep that I would be able to have, so I would enjoy them as best as I could.

Exit RP
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:56 pm

claim it
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:45 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The River Village (L8) Closed   The River Village (L8) Closed Empty

Back to top Go down

The River Village (L8) Closed
Page 1 of 1