Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

H2H Questions

Go down 
+26
Ethereal
Jherit
Tsukai
Antifreke
Strayed
Rei
Kazakura
Themeless
Datorru
ero
DarkKnightCecil
Surreal SaDiablo
Kaguyalover
Dwem
Psi Prince
LittleMariko
Broken
Lydeck
Hara
Kiun
KyroShiori
rekoa
яuиє
¤Hıgúré¤
ShinTre_Admin
aѕceпxion
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

H2H Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:31 am

First topic message reminder :

I'll start off:

What control level is your starting technique?

Last edited by escalation on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:37 pm

yeah... unfortunately it's hard to keep up w/stuff like that. like you've been saying ppl've been ignoring it and we haven't been promoting it a lot save for paydays and full moons. i'll probably just do all the events as site events and such. the current season does need to change to winter tho...
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3978

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:05 am

P90
Standard issue semi automatic pistol that is lightweight and reliable.
Cost: $1,000

^Is this weapon like its real life counterpart, the P90? o.o

Police and Division 12 officers receive starting equipment of one P90 pistol and a bullet proof vest instead of their first paycheck. < could I forgo this this weeks paycheck and get this if I so choose too?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:28 am

no, not really xD just the first name that popped in my head >.>

ya, sure, u can do that.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:33 pm

Lol Darn Razz Alright, coolness. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:21 pm

Ayo K, for your Good Graces quest, do the individuals performing this task have to be criminals? Can it be vigilante peeps or moral good guys who want to take out the bad guys?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:56 pm

I wouldn't think that would be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Number of posts : 498
Rep! : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:27 pm

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
Reason: Takin too long, peeps aint posting, saga starting tonight.
ShinTre_Admin wrote:
saga starting tonight.
ShinTre_Admin wrote:
saga starting tonight.
ShinTre_Admin wrote:
saga starting TONIGHT.
ShinTre_Admin wrote:
TONIGHT

Confirm/Deny?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Rep! : 29

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:46 pm

got owned by circumstance
https://wotr.rpg-board.net/h2h-f45/well-damn-t620.htm#5838
teaser up instead
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:04 pm

H2H Questions - Page 3 Ffffuuuu
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:08 pm

i kno! i felt teh same way xD surreal's gone for the week, kaz's gone for the week, kyro's retahdid, and other ppl post like once a day in group rps... we knead a revival
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:27 pm

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
i kno! i felt teh same way xD surreal's gone for the week, kaz's gone for the week, kyro's retahdid, and other ppl post like once a day in group rps... we knead a revival

I think this saga is what we're waiting for. I know it is for me. Since there was really no direction for the site storyline yet, it kinda' felt dull so I was all "mehhh...", but now, this is interesting and makes me go "yay!"

But this IS a questions thread, so on that topic, in order of importance...
1.) Since there's that whole demon barrier up around the Metro, demons are totally not in there or nothing. Would the barrier affect Hitorinji? Would Hitorinji be instantly detected/dealt with as if they were demons? Would they be able to hold certain positions? Like, a well-known businessman or actor being a Hitorinji, or someone who in general has a lot of attention on them; would they be marked and "dealt with"?
2.) How much "power" are storyline characters allowed to have? I.E, how famous could they be, what are they allowed to have already achieved in life. For example, one being a "City/Worldwide Martial Arts Champion" or something, or leader of some large corporation, or, again, famous sitcom actor or something like that?

I would definitely think #1 to be more important, especially with the way the saga looks to go. I don't want to walk into the Metro and have guns down my throat (you know you'd do it).
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:42 pm

ya, but it's the ppl i'm waiting on. well... the question is more like SHOULD i wait for surreal, kaz and imm... i dun wanna leave em out.

1.) Since there's that whole demon barrier up around the Metro, demons are totally not in there or nothing. Would the barrier affect Hitorinji?
nah, hitorinji's are more human than demon. some of them even work for task, so they're considered 'human'

Would Hitorinji be instantly detected/dealt with as if they were demons?
nah

Would they be able to hold certain positions?
ya

Like, a well-known businessman or actor being a Hitorinji, or someone who in general has a lot of attention on them; would they be marked and "dealt with"? ya/no

2.) How much "power" are storyline characters allowed to have? I.E, how famous could they be, what are they allowed to have already achieved in life. For example, one being a "City/Worldwide Martial Arts Champion" or something, or leader of some large corporation, or, again, famous sitcom actor or something like that?
depends on how much sense it makes to me and how active the person's been in the past

I would definitely think #1 to be more important, especially with the way the saga looks to go. I don't want to walk into the Metro and have guns down my throat (you know you'd do it).
OH FISHO LIL HOMIE!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:43 pm

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
kyro's retahdid

Yo' mama.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:59 pm

How do we know if we are achieving much or getting much accomlpished. Dont make me write trashy Articles on ya all and create the Globe.

I am Waiting on seven to post in the Saga sorry Shin. What is the Time limit on waiting for that. As and I need to have someone in the Division 12 to get there scared candy arse grabbing buts out here so I can destroy there lives by revieling all there dark secrets and make some Ish up on them as to make them look like freaks and wentaly unbalance. lmao
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:12 am

i guess progress could be defined w/JC, PWC, and turf points?
time limit's the same as it normally is
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:06 am

I just come across this...and come to notice...( at least i haven't found it anywhere ) but..... o_O How in the world do you train your attributed to higher levels? Cause like.....>_> it's bugging me that i'm stuck at Average attributes and i wanna get like.....Destructive attributes normally.....>_> just because I like having a strong sudden punch to random objects and want it to be destroyed and all <_< >_> but yeah..... o.o;;
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:40 am

on this site, u dun train ur attribute, you get techs that increase ur attributes when you use them. like the movement package has techs to make you faster, defensive package has techs to make you tougher and the fighting/magic packages have techs to make you stronger, etc. the only other way to raise attributes would be transformations.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:10 pm

blah! o.o fine Razz
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:29 am

I got another question my kind sirs. o .o

Is there a way to become a secretary on here. Aside from just like saying you are, i mean just really having that as a job where you get paid and everything. Since i wanna turn my character into someone elses secretary on here. Is there like specific jobs i have to go through first before i become a secretary or can i just become a secretary to start with? If so are there specific reqs to be a secretary to like Devision 12 or something like that?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:00 am

the the closest thing we got to a secretary is a support agent (ie. white collared) where you start off like a phone operator and work your way up. a secretary would be parrallel to a gopher. but i will also approve custom jobs i.e.

» Secretary
Description goes here. Assistant of some type, etc.
Class: Middle
Pay: $2,000

as for being a secr. for division 12... that'd be a lil bit more custom than a custom job. you'd have to be specific which sector you wanted to work for and i'd have to figure out how to work out your clearance and stuff unless you had like a member bring you in.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:12 am

I fugred as much, but i haven't really figured much of how i would get in and all, the only thing i've gotten so far is what i had discussed about becoming Escalations character, Jyn's secretary. sooooooo o.o yeah i'm sorta lost about how can i go about doing that ^^;;
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:52 am

oh. well if kyro's gonna walk you thro it then it should be ok. use either the custom job or mold the job path to ur charrie.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:06 pm

But i would still get paid for it right? xD I gotta live you know lol.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:14 pm

yea and get jc
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:37 pm

=D alright, hug xD your awesome.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:12 pm

So.. uh.. yeah.. does there exist a world OUTSIDE Sai City? Since, y'know, it's just called a city after all. And, if there is, do we know anything about it?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:13 pm

It's dangerous to hug a lecher.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:33 pm

Kiun... what type of question is that?
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:43 pm

http://h2h.site90.com/placesI.html
See this map? What else is there? Is this common day Earth? Then where is it on the globe? What is right outside of it? How would word spread or not spread about what just happened in the Saga? Why would other things around the world not react to it? Etc, etc.

It looks like Shin screenshoted google earth, went to the park and asked a kid to scribble on it.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:24 pm

Well it is said that the city resembles a traditional and futuristic Tokyo. So I think it is safe to say that we are in Japan, and by looking at the map it looks like we are on the east cost of Japan, and the fact that it is only 60 degrees and it is winter tells me that it is safe to say we are in the southern part of Japan. So with that said we are in Southern Japan on the east cost or we are on an island in the southern part of Japan with is just as likely besause there are no roads going out side of the city or they just are not marked on the map. And there has to be an outside world b/c some of the character haven't always lived in Sai City. Natsuki lived in New York and moved here when she started Middle school. Beat is from somewhere in the States as well.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:20 pm

When Kaz and I inquired about it, we were told that the closest city was Veneza (crossover?) and that it was several days away. There was another explanation that insisted that the city was self sufficient because there is no "outside of the city." The outer limits are supported to be extremely expansive and dangerous or something to that matter.

History: Saicity has always been an isolated area, an island to itself containing everything a civilization would need to live growing under its own influence. On one side of it, the expansive forest borders the area around city and beyond that is a waste land. On the other side are the seas, heavily monitored, surveyed, secured and patrolled by one of the three major corporations. The city holds almost everything a civilization would need to thrive.
http://h2h.site90.com/placesI.html

Either way, it won't come up IC since the corporation keeps everyone inside since it's most profitable. There seems to be some balance to the population which explains why the city doesn't expand into the forests. When it comes down to it, the topic of what is outside of the city gives the same answer as the ending to most mainstream animes.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Well that explains why no one leaves (Kinda'... good enough for now, anyway). But then, why does no one ever come in? Are we like, the Canada of the world or something? It just seems to.. wrong, to assume one city has everything it needs when we're so technologically advanced. Like, we don't have room for everything we'd need. Oh whatev'. Doesn't really matter I guess. Just use the old excuse: "A Wizard Did It."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Yes, we are like Canada.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:00 am

Hey Shin what is the rules for selling stuff. Like I would like to trade in my 2 teppou's for 2 P90s
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:17 am

you get half of what u paid for it
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:23 pm

Hey Shin. Since you won't elaborate more on the world map deal (letting your subordinates handle all your dirty work.. slipping, old man!) I'll give you this question instead: When does the school year end? Can we get a new calendar up for May-June? Or, rather, June-July, since May is virtually over. If you want help, I can certainly fill it full of panty-raids and night-outs at the club.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:28 pm

there is no 'outside the city'
mu huu hahaha

the school year is 1 year. it started march 09.

"The time in character moves at a rate such that every day IC is 3 days OOC. Each month that passes IRL is a full season, or three month, IC. That means a year in character is 4 months IRL."
http://h2h.site90.com/calendar.html

so it ends 4 months from march. so some time in june i think? i'll update the calendar.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:42 pm

I feel like this question has been asked and answer somewhere before but I wasn't able to find anything. Do all team member wc got to the pwc for team building?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:06 pm

Believe so.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:04 am

yes
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:21 am

ok Shin, somewhere on the site it says passive skill does not need to be trained usless it is a required tech. Some that are not required clearly say they need to be trained. And some that I wouldn't think or it doesn't say they need to be trained are being trained so should we just throw at this do not need to be trained thing or can we get the ones that need to trained marked so it is clear that they need to be trained.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:48 pm

I'm wondering x)

Hitorinji's you know how they get markings glowing on there body when they get stressed when thier artifacts get activated and w.e. I'm just wondering, do you have to be spiritually aware to see them or can anyone see them?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:48 am

Rekoa wrote:
ok Shin, somewhere on the site it says passive skill does not need to be trained usless it is a required tech. Some that are not required clearly say they need to be trained. And some that I wouldn't think or it doesn't say they need to be trained are being trained so should we just throw at this do not need to be trained thing or can we get the ones that need to trained marked so it is clear that they need to be trained.

i'd have to relook over all passives. instead of doin that, if ppl just ask me on a tech basis, i can look at that particular tech and add to the descrp. if needed until all the passives are covered.

KaguyaLover wrote:
I'm wondering x) Hitorinji's you know how they get markings glowing on there body when they get stressed when thier artifacts get activated and w.e. I'm just wondering, do you have to be spiritually aware to see them or can anyone see them?

good question xD anyone can see them. they manifest physically.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:33 pm

So like with Onitransformation if you're of max size (2 storys with is vague) you're strength is still just stonge but your biger so would you strength scale with your size? Like at human size I can't pick up a bus and throw it but at beast size I could...
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:36 pm

How about Wisp and Crystalvision Seer techs? They are passive but do they need to be trained? And if not, can those of us who have trained them have the exp back or moved to another tech?
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:52 pm

Oh yeah and about team techniques and combos, what the rules on those? like what do you need to do to get them and stuff? and well can Natsuki and Domen do the team stuff just themselves seeing that they are like a two man team?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:05 am

Quote :
Rekoa
Tue 2 Jun 2009 - 17:52
Oh yeah and about team techniques and combos, what the rules on those? like what do you need to do to get them and stuff? and well can Natsuki and Domen do the team stuff just themselves seeing that they are like a two man team?
rule = i approve. you don't need any thing but cooperation! team combo are only for official / approved teams. there are ways to work together in attacking w/o labeling it 'team technique'
natsuki's a man? poor kyro.

Quote :
Surreal SaDiablo
Tue 2 Jun 2009 - 17:36
How about Wisp and Crystalvision Seer techs? They are passive but do they need to be trained? And if not, can those of us who have trained them have the exp back or moved to another tech?

dunno, post descriptions. the h2h's site blocked for me at work.

Quote :
Rekoa
Tue 2 Jun 2009 - 17:33
So like with Onitransformation if you're of max size (2 storys with is vague) you're strength is still just stonge but your biger so would you strength scale with your size? Like at human size I can't pick up a bus and throw it but at beast size I could...

dunno, post descriptions. the h2h's site blocked for me at work.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:40 am

Onitransformation Quest
Attributes: Strong
The quest to unlock your Beast Transformation
Requires: 7 TEXP, 750 words
Onikonjou are able to maintain the form of a human easily, but their true power is locked inside of their beast transformation. In order to call out their inner beast, an Onikonjou must harness the power inside of his body and find a way to unlock it. Once this is done, he will be able to switch between human and beast form with ease. When in beast form, the Onikonjou will have increased abilities.
Quest Ability: Onitransformation (active) - increases the size and power of a Onikonjou turning it into a large beast.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:36 am

Quote :
Rekoa
Wed 3 Jun 2009 - 9:40

Onitransformation Quest
Attributes: Strong
The quest to unlock your Beast Transformation
Requires: 7 TEXP, 750 words
Onikonjou are able to maintain the form of a human easily, but their true power is locked inside of their beast transformation. In order to call out their inner beast, an Onikonjou must harness the power inside of his body and find a way to unlock it. Once this is done, he will be able to switch between human and beast form with ease. When in beast form, the Onikonjou will have increased abilities.
Quest Ability: Onitransformation (active) - increases the size and power of a Onikonjou turning it into a large beast.

oh, the power increases when you grow. think it goes up +1 or something. might go up more. thought i had it down somewhere.... xD
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:58 am

» Wisp (Passive)
A type of flight that allows the Seer to hover and move through the air without the use of wings.

» Crystalvision (Passive)
The ability to produce a spherical vortex between their hands that is able to show them visual events occurring elsewhere within a vicinity of a city block.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:39 am

Quote :
Surreal SaDiablo
Wed 3 Jun 2009 - 10:58
» Wisp (Passive)
A type of flight that allows the Seer to hover and move through the air without the use of wings.

The ability to produce a spherical vortex between their hands that is able to show them visual events occurring elsewhere within a vicinity of a city block.

those actually shouldn't be classified as "passive"... so you should be good.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:45 am

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
bullets > magic.

magic caster: -chant chant chan...-
human: -shoots-
magic caster: X.x

but that would over power masters if they had servants AND the ability to use magic. i'll think bout it a lil tho

I was suggesting support magic just works on the servant not attack magic (yes I know what I said and I was joking about that) =p But I can see what you're saying... You just want me to kill people and make things go boom. I will do my best.
And this brings the question about Bulletime vs. Eye of the Mark

Quote :

Bulletime
TEXP: 2
Gun shot causes a defensive reaction that heightens the user's response so it seems like it slows down time, giving you the ability to a number of bullets based on control level (1 per level).

Eye of the Mark (Passive)
TEXP: 1
Enhances the user's reaction so that time seems to slow for them to focus on a target or targets.

If person A with Eye of the mark lvl 4 and a Pistol Play lvl 5 shoots at person B with a Bulletime lvl 4.Is the bulle going to be a hit or is Bulletime time an auto dodge no mater how well trainered the person shooting is.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:21 am

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
Quote :
Surreal SaDiablo
Wed 3 Jun 2009 - 10:58
» Wisp (Passive)

those actually shouldn't be classified as "passive"... so you should be good.

Are you serious?!?! Ok, so how do I go about having the 5000 exp transferred to Crystalvision being Perfected where it would have been if I hadn't have voided two updates for that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

H2H Questions
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next