Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

King in Yellow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Night. Normally a time for sleeping and peace seemed a time for trouble and turmoil now... rather, nightmares of the worst caliber.

In her sleep, a particular spirit happened upon a fantastical journey. Namely, it seemed she walked along in the blackness of the ocean floor. Though the substance around her was, apparently, water, she could breathe it freely. Tree sized sea anemones, bioluminescent despite their natural lack of power to glow, lit up the area around her, and she walked among them as though they were trees. Indeed, their waving, snapping tentacles formed a sort of canopy and their tremendous trunks of all conceivable colors were no more penetrable than those of oaks and she wove among them, wondering how she happened upon such a place.

Now her form was that of a small vixen, and somehow she felt exposed walking along teh naked sand where only strange fish and crustaceans scuttled and jellyfish floated past, their long, trailing tendrils forming a trap, and she figured she should rest until she could think of a strategy.

An underwater lake stood before her, the density of the water before her seemed somehow greater than the density of the water around her, and she thought this a good spot to rest.

Tech Learning Thread(Start[210], "King in Yellow");
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:40 pm

A low sigh came from me as I decided to sleep in the day time, away from my vaspire form- after all, I was piratically useless to my master in the daylight. My eyes close as I slip into dream land and appear as I used to- when I was One Eyed Rei. It was dark in the dream, something that I did not expect. Not that it mattered to me all that much. I closed my eyes and breathed in the fresh air- and then my eye opened as I realized that I was not on the surface, but in water! It was my element, but could it have really gone all around me?! I calmed down after a moment as I remembered it was merely a dream. I would look around before heading towards some unknown destination, chucking as the bubbles slip from my mouth and nose. I supposed that this was just natural if I lived under the water. I would check my waist- strapped there was just that long sword, not that I was surprised. I walked along with a curiosity until I came to a lake looking area and blinked. I wondered, was it a 'trench'? My parents had spoken of them once... I didn't even notice anything around me as I looked fascinated with the "lake under water".

Words: 4o8 / 4o8

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:57 pm

The vixen noticed a humanoid figure nearby. She didn't like these vivid dreams, didn't... trust them so much. Thus, it was little wonder that she greeted the man with uplifted hackles and bared fangs, walking towards him in a circuitous route, her legs stiff as she trotted towards his side with her chin low to the ground as though she planned to strike at any moment. She wouldn't come closer to the man than ten feet with her hostility, simply wanting to get a feel for his strength and what sort of reaction he might have to her little display of anger. She wouldn't be trifled with this time around.

Tech Learning Thread(Start[320], "King in Yellow");
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:19 am

Dreams had all sorts of creatures. And I turned my head as I saw an obsidian colored fox. "Interesting," I thought as it growled at me. I gave a comical blink at the growling and the look to strike as I wondered what the vixen wanted. I preferred not to kill in my dreams if it could be helped- I did enough of that, or at least had been, when I was awake. I would back up, but the long sword was not far from my hand as I spoke aloud, "Oi, no reason for that. Did I invade your space?" My temper was being held in check for the moment, as there really wasn't anything to raise it. So unless she tried to attack me or the like, I was not likely to attack her back. Not to mention I couldn't use any vaspire powers in this form, and I avoided that as well. I didn't need to be reminded in my dreams that I was a monster on the inside.

Words: 396

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:25 am

The fox's hostility hardly abated at the kind words sent her way, wild thing that she was. She lept in with a quick snap of her jaws and leaped back, deciding to reveal that she could talk at long last. "You've come to mess me up. You males always come in my dreams to mess me up, yea? Ies not gonna stand for it this time around..."

Her sentence seemed one protracted growl as she continued to circle him as though waiting for an opening. "A lot of water here, huh, punk?"

Despite her small size, she wasn't a very pleasant sight when provoked and her glare made it seem as though she'd disregarded his attempts to reason with her altogether.

Tech Learning Thread(Start[441], "King in Yellow");
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:33 am

As she continued her anger, she would talk and my lips would drop as I spoke a dumb word out, "Heee?!" Then again, this was a dream, one couldn't say the fox couldn't talk, it was just the issues that a fox in my dream was talking about as she started to circle me. I blinked as I followed her and asked, "What are you talking about...?" I seemed genuinely dumbfound at what she was talking about- her speech was also strange, but then again, she was vixen and not human. Man this dream was strange. She then asked about the water and I would merely agree with her, "Yeah, there is." As I was from the 'past', I had never heard the word "punk" before, so I simply ignored it.

Words: 527

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:46 am

She wondered if perhaps she could get an attack off while he kept acting silly. She knew a fight was inevitable in these sort of dreams. It always happened, she thought, her circling finally coming to end as she seemed to dissipate into a black mist that marred the water like some sort of smoky pollution.

Thicker and thicker the cloud grew, growing in size and small, visible jolts of electricity coursing through the black cloud until it cleared with a sudden burst, imploding upon itself and revealing a tremendous beast, an abomination looking something like a cross between a hound and a tentacled creature, an abomination of itself. It stood almost as tall as the colorful anemones around it and chains rattled on its legs as it took a brief step forwards, its growls causing the water around it to vibrate with the echo of its anger off of the sea floor.

"Boy..." it began. "Don't play stupid with me. I know you've come to bother me, maybe kill me in these dreams like you always do. I say go ahead and try this time, eh? I'll blow ye to hell!" The creature made a sudden strike with one of its massive paws, aiming to crush the swordsman.

Tech Learning Thread(Start[650], "King in Yellow");
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:01 am

“Great,” I thought, as I watched her “A beasty that wants to kill me. I hate it when this happens.” I would watch as she was doing something. I would jump back and draw my blade for defense before she spouted something about me being there to kill her in a dream as I shouted, “Your crazy!” I would shift much faster then her into my vaspire form. White hair flowed in the water as I pulled my hand up and negated her attack as I put all my strength into it as I said in a serious tone, “I don’t like to use this form. It reminds me of what’s inside me.” My hand with my blade was ready for a tentacle to attack, but multiple sides was no good. I would just jump back as I would give her a look that I was mad, but nothing around “I want to kill you”. I still didn’t want to kill her, this was just an animal’s defensive nature showing. If she did get serious, then I would too, and I really didn’t want to.

Words: 712
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:08 am

The fox grinned with her hideous new visage, impressed by the man's strength and sudden transformation. "I'm the one crazy? See, I knew it. Ye came here to try and fuck with me. Well..." She growled, her greenish eyes turning a hot shade of yellow as she focused on the man's sword. "I told ye already what happens in that case, huh?"

Her tail lashed angrily in the water, but for now she didn't seem to be making an offensive other than standing there, looking ominous and snarling, her tentacles flowing about her in the water as though each one possessed independent light and sparking off.

Tech Learning Thread(Start[756], "King in Yellow");
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:21 am

I made no offense move either, but now she was growling. I would narrow my eyes at her as I said, “I made no mention of the word, demon. I merely said I didn’t want to kill you. How many times must I say it?” I took pity on the thing- to me, it seemed to possessed lower intellect then I thought. If it could think, then it should be able to process speech well. I would place a hand into the leather sash and without the tora twine as I moved it around a bit. The water barely let it move, as I thought. A low sigh came from my lips as I said, “I really don’t want to fight, Kitsune- I don’t even know why I’m here.” This dream was crazy, and so was this fox- man, this dream really needed a revision so that I could try and actually make sense of it.

Words: 868
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:27 am

"Liar!" she snarled, suddenly putting concentration into the sword to lift it from its hilt and hold it above her own head, should he not attempt to halt his progress. "I know precisely why you're here. Why don't we just get it over with, huh? It's going to end the same way, don't you think? You're going to win and I'm gonna be fucked up. I'm tired of it! Are you slow or something?"

Provided she held the sword, her focus would shift briefly to that.

Tech Learning Thread(Start[851], "King in Yellow");
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:36 am

It seemed that after a moment the blade would rattle on the sword and then try and lift. My hand would shoot out and grab it, pulling it back as I placed it into my other hand, showing her the palm of the hand that had grabbed it- blood flowed from it before sealing quickly. Rough as it seemed, I had displayed that I would like slashing me open would not kill me. Severing an arm would either. My eyes narrowed at her as I reiterated, “I’ll not fight with you unless you start it.” My had released my monstrous strength as I placed a hand out- as this was a dream, I would manifest the naginata that I had bought merely a day ago and point it at her as I would say, “You still think I’m like the rest? There are unique guys out there, you know.” Well, maybe the fox was deaf to reason.

Words: 1,o25
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:35 pm

Her snarls picked up in intensity. "You're going to say that shit while you point a blade at me?" she roared, electric particles snapping from the tips of her tendrils and falling to the ground like so many beads. "Why is it you think I'm stupid?"

The electricity, once on the ground, seemed to solidify and start bouncing around on its own accord, coming to form many chains of bonded energy that snapped and hissed and writhed like some live creature. Fast, almost instantaneously, the chains brought themselves together until it formed some fifty foot long glowing rope and immediately began to circle the vaspire's position at strong speed, aiming to wrap about his torso and arm that held the naginata.

Tech Learning Thread(Start[972], "King in Yellow");
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:55 pm

It should have been rather obvious why I was pointing my naginata at her- she was fixing to try and kill me for no reason whatsoever, with no grounds to prove that I was trying to actually harm her. All I’d done so far was move here attacks to the side and evade any attempts at striking back. How she was using lightning. A low sigh came from my lips as my hand rose up and I spoke, “You’ve forced me to do this, Vixen.” My mouth closed and then my eyes narrowed as I spoke an incantation with what Kazakura had taught me, “Undine, your humble wielders asks you to lend him your power of dark waves to the upmost degree.” Since her spell took some time, I had enough time to use the longer spell name- wave of darker then the rest of the water formed and grew to the size of a (Tsunami), dwarfing my opponent’s body as I repeated again with my crimson eyes now glowing the water, “You brought this on yourself, beast.” I waved forward as her spell came at me. Mine was weaker against her’s by way of the elements, but the damage its self was larger. I growled lowly as I knew I had just gotten this spell, hoping that it would hold against her spell.

Words: 1,248
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:16 pm

So it seemed he was preparing some sort of spell, she thought as he began chanting. When the water began to rush towards her, she didn't hesitate in the least. She snarled and took a couple of steps back, her fur rising in oscillating waves between her tentacles as sparks would suddenly appear in the water surrounding the caster and his spell. Namely, as soon as they generated they began to explode, causing a barrage of many, many explosions in a very brief period of time to overpower the effects of the strange, darker skill that surrounded her enemy's area. Magix actions, such as these, she could perform instantaneously and without delay, the electricity itself being an extension of her will.

Tech Learning Thread(Start[1093], "King in Yellow");
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:12 pm

As the spell strange to life it seemed electricity forced its way into thr air around both of us- some kind of instant exploding spell. I have a cryr of pain as the naginata dropped to the ground as I went down in a kneeling position. Most of my upper body looked down, including the wrappings. Blood floated in the water as it looked as though I had died. And I did- good thing this was a dream...

As it seemed I was really dead, all the blood and pieces around me flew back to around me and my wave reformed, though I let it be as I stood up slowly as I looked up are her with angry eyes, "Foolish... utterly." I would grab the naginata and say, "Y'know, that really hurt, Vixen. But this is my territory- you can't kill me here." I would release the vaspire side of me and sit back against the underwater equivalent of a tree and release a sigh- though I was still mad, it wasn't like I wanted to fight her.

Words: 1,427
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:17 pm

The vixen grinned in satisfaction, seeing her spell work so well, leaving him in bits floating around in the water.

And yet, he seemed to come back some sort of weird way. Oddly enough, it seemed to was a dream. She grinned in her way, her tongue lolling out as she lowered herself into a playful crouch, her rear in the air. "Yer kinda cute. Wanna fuck?"

Ignored for now was the pointed naginata as she hopped back and forth like some sort of huge, playful puppy. "Yer really cute. Whatcha mad about?"

Tech Learning Thread(Start[1186], "King in Yellow");
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:41 pm

As I glared at her, she seemed to change. Despite her want to utterly destroy me, now she asked if we could fuck, which I took as sex. I didn't now how to respond- in fact, I was taken aback. It was a curious thing. And then she started to jump back and forth, her demeanor that of a playful pup that had no manors as she asked why I was mad. Shouldn't that be obvious? But I had never had sex before, and I wanted to know what it felt like, so I replied, "Yeah, we can fuck- and I'm mad about a personal issue." The personal issue of being beaten so easily, but then again, in a battle of spells, I was a novice at such things. The naginata was put to the side, though as a dream I would summon it any time I wanted. I wondered if this would be a beast and human thing- it would be rather awkward if so.

Words: 1,593
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:53 pm

The sparking organs on the end of the creature's tentacles began to fall off as the massive beast once again started to dissolve into the black, smoky mist, starting at the tips of the flexible appendages and working gradually inwards. The sparks tumbled back towards their source, illuminating the fog as it began to compact and shrink down. When it cleared, and it did with a sudden, weaving motion, a normal woman stood with her hands in her pockets.

She wasn't very tall, perhaps about five feet with a bandanna wrapped around her head and her face making an expression of ill intent despite her previous statements. Yet, it was more a statement of hungry ill intent and her eyes never changed. She took a couple of steps towards the man with her arms open. "Come on, gimme a hug," she purred, her eyes narrowed.

Tech Learning Thread(Start[1331], "King in Yellow");

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:20 pm

As it appeared, she changed from a hulking vixen monster being into a woman of five feet- she was kinda short compared to me, but that really didn't matter. I noted her green eyes were the same, so I thought, "Must be her human form..." I noted when she stopped and held her arms out for a hug. I was curious about this, but I stepped forward with little fear- sure it could be painful, but I wouldn't exactly die from a hug. Or at least I had never experienced death from a hug. I would give her a hug if she did me- or rather, if she didn't attack me again, for no reason at all. The change in behavior was very curious though.

Words: 1,718
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:32 pm

Her purring continued as she channeled electricity through her body and took him in her embrace. Of course, she wouldn't use the sort of electricity that would send him away from her with a great deal of power. Instead, she used the more subtle variety that would leave him with his muscles locked, unable to resist her intentions. "Yer not real, right? 'Cause this is a dream..." Her hands would begin snaking around his hips as she ran her tongue up his neck. "This is pretty awesome. I can eat ye as many times as I like and yer just gonna come back..."

She'd rub her head against his chest gently. "Best dream ever, yea?"

ShockX(1445)

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:07 pm

I would get hugged by her, but then I felt like I couldn't move. A growl came from my lips as I looked down at her as she spouted something about eatin me as may times as she liked. I would try moving my body before I said, "Who said you'd get another chance?" I wouldn't regenerate in this form, but anything that fell off, would grow my new body. Or so that was the plan. I would wait for that moment as my body shifted into the white haired, crimson eyed from. I wondered why she thought that gray eyes and black hair were more attractive then white hair and crimson eyes. Whatever, I still didn't like her one bit. This dream just kept getting weirder and weirder.

Words: 1,847
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:42 pm

She didn't seem that worried and dismissed his comment with a rapid recalling of her electric rope. It would snake around its original target of his arms and torso to bind him while he was still stunned as she leaned a short distance back to regard him with a bit of confusion. "Eh? Yer albino now?"

Nonetheless, his sudden lack of pigmentation didn't appear to bother her much as she leaned back in to feel him up. "Ye should be scared or something I guess... but I ain't blame ye. If I wasn't real I wouldn't be scared either. Heh heh heh..."

ShockX(1546)

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:42 pm

This realy was the weirdest dream I'd ever had, and it would just make me angry. Now she really was getting on my nerves. What was she really planning to do as ropes tied me up. Some kind of strange woman, I really wanted to, for the first time in my life, hit a woman. Truth be told I was only sixteen, but still! Ohh, how I would get my revenge for this little fiasco. She would get it once she tried to eat me. I continued to struggle to move, my crimson eyes glaring at her as I wondered what Albino meant- this was my vaspire form. And those yeahs she kept saying just added to how annoying she is.

Words: 1,968
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Without any further ceremony she'd just jam her hand down the front of his pants and proceed to roll any spherical objects she may have encountered together

rather gently considering the abruptness of the gesture. She tilted her head to the side, a slightly put off look on her visage. "I ain't like that look on your face. Ye really should calm down a bit, yea? Nothin to be pissed about. Personal reasons ye say, yea, but ye aren't a real person, so how could ye be upset about personal issues? I ain't even heard a name yet."
ShockX(1644)

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Her actions and her words were all so confusing to this male from the past. Of course once she grabbed his balls and the look faded away as she spoke about it and mentioned me giving no name. I would reply, "Rei is my name..." Though I wasn't sure how she would react to a name being given, as I would say between controlled, low moans, "I never got your name either." It was only fair. He wondered something then- he had a strange inner side that wouldn't mind joining in the action. It was really his vaspire side, his "artifact", but to him it represented his hunger. He wondered if that hunger would appear here, as it sometimes did when he lost control of things at night.

Words: 2,o92
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:00 pm

She moved forwards dominantly, pushing him gently against one of the phosphorescent tree trunks, "Really now?" she'd continue on, the sound from her chest rumbling like a motorboat. "I ain't ever done a guy with white hair. Is it white all over? Heh heh heh..."

Somehow it seemed like it'd wreck the mood to just go trying to kill him right away. So far his structural integrity seemed to be servicing her well. Thus, her immediate motivation to rending him to pieces was overruled by this other animalistic desire she fostered. Nipping his neck, she'd move her hand gently up his shaft and pause at the tip with her thumb, rubbing it cautiously between her pointer finger and thumb to see if she could elicit a stronger reaction.

ShockX(1772)

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:26 pm

The actions she preformed with my balls was moved as she pushed me against a tree and then started to massage the tip of my shaft, giving her a lower, deeper moan. My head was spinning as nothing like this had happened to me before, but I repeated, "I never got your name." I couldn't help the moans as I had never thought about actually doing this yet. Strange that in a dream she was so rough about it. Still, the moment the situation changed, I wondered if my hunger would come out. I could almost feel him manifest within the dream, but he was held at bay for now.

Words: 2,2o2
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:16 pm

The demoness grinned, deciding to withhold her name out of nothing else than the fact that she wasn’t obligated to tell him. “Eh, as far as I know I didn’t get yer name either. Ye look different every time. Ah, but it’s none of my business.”

Almost as quickly as she’d began, she withdrew her hand and licked her fingers, looking up towards the sky as though she were trying to discern something in the flavor. “Ah… thought so…” she murmured, lowering her gaze to look gravely upon the man before her. “You didn’t tell me about that, dude. Guess that doesn’t matter either, huh? You don’t have to feel obligated to tell me I don’t guess. That might not be any of my business either.

She carefully ran a sharp fingernail down the side of any clothes between her and the object she’d been touching a short time ago and lowered herself a bit so she could gaze upon it curiously. She ran her tongue along the organ once, then twice, the second slower and more careful than the former, and wiped her mouth with the sleeve of her jacket before standing. And with that, she began walking off into the shimmering, scintillating, shining forest of trees, not seeming to care about what state she left the man or the man’s friend downstairs in.

ShockX(2k); thread.exit(0);

Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:35 pm

What the...? She spoke about me being a certain way- what did she mean? It was rather annoying to leave me like this, as thought she might at first, but she would go and tear the area around the little me and expose him. I watched her lick me once and gave a moan, hey it was my first time, and then licked my shaft again, prompting a lower moan as the lower feel of her tongue on me felt... well, better then just the one faster lick. I would open my eyes to what had just happened as she merely wiped her mouth and started to walk off. I would think for a moment, "Whoa, what...?" I watched blankly for a moment before I realized the rope was not gone and growled lowly before they dissipated after she was off. I would rub my arms and say to myself, "I'm outta here before that crazy woman returns..."

Words: 2,36o

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

King in Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: King in Yellow   King in Yellow Empty

Back to top Go down

King in Yellow
Page 1 of 1