Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Site Event - Blast in the Past

Go down 
+9
Kaguyalover
яuиє
Kazakura
Antifreke
DarkKnightCecil
KyroShiori
aѕceпxion
Psi Prince
ShinTre_Admin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Time: Morning
Conditions: Bright and Sunny

- 3 Months Ago -

There is fighting in the lower commons of Sai City between a large samurai demon army and the combined forces of Division 12, the Yakuza and the Sacred Hunters.

"…the Precise Area Destructive Blast is ready for payload!"

With the weapon of controlled destruction initialized, the members of Division 12 in the lower commons get their orders. They call a retreat. Unit leaders yell for their units to get into place behind the barriers. About a second before impact, there is a bright red light in the sky over the restricted area. The impact happens suddenly. A huge column of red energy drops into the center of the restricted zone…

…but something in the air intercepts it.

The red energy causes a hurricane of wind to pick up. The spray from the energy sparks around the entire block radius, but it is sucked into the thing that intercepts it until it fades away. When everything calms down, Dem stands in the air where the energy struck with his palm in the air. Dem lowers his palm and interlocks his knuckles in front of his stomach. His eyes glow and he releases a huge energy signature. The skies go dark and the clouds rotate above. The earth quakes and shakes. A barrier surrounds the entire city, and then everything goes black as a third of the city is warped back in time…

- Currently | Morning (M14) -

A horde of Samurai Warriors stand in sectioned square brigades. The army is in a valley between two large mountains in the South Mountainous Lands. The land has been built up with a castle and village structures. Marcos floats in the air in front of this army.

“Minions! Today marks the beginning of the coming of the Kingdom of Marcos! We will conquer this land starting with the largest village it has to offer!”

Krys and Tiamat are to the side of the army watching this. Krys stands and holds a black kitty in her arms. She shakes her head.

“He’s seriously going to do this?”

Tiamat lies back, tanning in a 2-piece on a reclining chair with a cucumber slice over each eye. She smiles.

“Was there any doubt?”

Krys shrugs.

“I guess you’re right. What an odd hobby.”

Kitty goes:

“Meow.”

Imorte walks up.

“Good morning, ladies. It’s about that time.”

Tiamat sits up. The cucumber slices fall in her hand.

“About time. It’s been three months already.”

She calls out to Marcos who is still ranting to his arm.

“Dear! It’s time to go and do that thing!”

Marcos stops in mid sentence.

“…and as the masses bow down before my awesome… oh? Oh! Okay. (Shit and I was getting to the good part). Achem... Minion army! I am leaving and will return. Battalions one through four, begin razing phase 1! I will be right back.”

Marcos flies over to the others.

Clarification Corner!
Generic intro to the saga! lol! Everything is peaceful for right now. Just post what you're doing and where you're at and things will pick up here soon. Map link is in the link at the top. Saga rules: No posting order. Wait at least 2 posts before reposting. You only have to wait on me to post if you interact with a stated site NPC. Bonuses based on activity, etc. Updates will be frozen starting 2/19/10.

Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Lev_banner
Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Marcos_banner
Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Tiamat_banner
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:30 pm

Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow!

The bright blue arc that signified the release of the Sword of Light
flashed around to Adrian's side, cutting into the closest demonic
samurai. As the blade dug into the flesh and armor of the enemy
Adrian's body turned. He balanced on one foot as he seemed to turn on
the ball of his foot. He pushed with all his might against the sword of
light. As his body turned he pulled the blade free and followed up with
the Devil's Teardrop, taking the head off of what was sure to be a dead
man. If not he'd be dead after losing his head.

The swordsman didn't hesitate, didn't wait. He just moved on, as they
turned their attention toward him. He turned his body again, the
Devil's teardrop clashing with the nearest blade, forcing it off course
before he brought the Sword of light up. The tip of the blade carved a
slash into the ground before it came up, the weapon glowing bright blue
as it went. It left a small trail of soft blue light and dirt, as it
passed through the opponent. Adrian turned, facing another opponent,
ignoring the spray of blood that splashed against him as his last
target split in two.

"BRING ME A WORTHY OPPONENT, YOU BASTARDS!" he shouted.

His left arm came up, his fingers releasing their grip on the Devil's
Teardrop. As the blade was released, instead of flying up, the weapon
spun still within grasping range. His fingers fell back into place,
caressing the shaft of the hilt before his arm reversed direction. The
black metal blade flashed out, the bat wing styled cross guard catching
the incoming sword guiding it to the base of the blade where it was
stopped. Adrian shifted, his body dodging another incoming sword. As he
turned he slid back the enemy's stab looking like it would strike its
ally but stopped just short of the armor. Adrian's blade then lashed
out once more, the Devil's teardrop coming down across the wrist of the
second attacker as Goranova came up deflecting yet another blade.

The Samurai cried out as his hand was taken, and Adrian shifted around
behind him, using him for cover. He grunted when the other one stabbed
through his wounded ally. The blade slid across Adrian's shoulder,
cutting it. Adrian growled and rolled around that enemy as blood ran
down his arm. As he came back around, his blades came at a parallel
strike. The Devil's Teardop flashed through the live attacker's throat,
taking his head off. At the same time the Sword of Light came out,
cutting cleanly through the attacker's waist, severing his legs.

"YOU DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO KILL ME!! I'M FU LENG, THE FALLEN
KAMI! FIRST BORN SON OF AMATERASU, AND YOU WILL ALL FALL BEFORE MY
WILL!" he shouted.

He didn't blink as he twisted the Sword of Light in his hand.
Goranova's blade ran up his arm, as if to be protective. He didn't
blink, watching the ones in front of him advance. He quirked an eyebrow
and brought his right arm back, driving the blade of the reverse
gripped weapon under the chin of the samurai behind him. Again he
ignored the splatter of blood as he pulled his blade free of the dead
man's chin. A gargled sound came as the samurai fell over.

Adrian's arm came up, using the sleeve of his Yakuta to shield his eyes
as the grenade round went off. Adrian's head turned, but he was more
than protected from shrapnel by the enemies between himself and the
explosion. His blade flipped again, returning to it's normal position
before he lanced forward, the Sword of Light driving into the face of
an opponent as the Devil's teardrop pushed the target's sword aside.

(Action: Attacking enemies attacking Haven)
(Location: Haven)
(Enemies killed: 6)
(660/1,827)
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1880
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:21 am

Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Kaza_01

ooc: reposting last post since shin interrupted before that one.

After the rain stopped, I realize i was a floating target. Quite a few dark spells came at me at once and it was all that Kaelas could do to pump his wings and fly over the mass of demon warriors. Dodging the large amount of dark orbs. One of the dark orbs hit me square in the back and I fell flat on top of the winged tiger. At least this caused me to be less of a target. Kaelas was soon hit by two and almost dumped me in his attempt at a barrel roll. For a moment I though I was going to be falling to the ground. But he was swift about righting it. Never again did I want to try that move. It was a rough ride and we made it over the second battalion and turned flying behind them towards the fourth. From my position I could see a cluster around someone behind the fourth. I wondered who that could be. It was like ants attacking something larger than themselves. With quick movements we made it over the fourth and moved to the side and out of range of the dark orbs of the fourth in case they tried to knock me down.

I blinked as I watched the person in the middle. It was my demon. That was one way to answer my prayers. The heavens had such a sense of humor that I could not do much more than stare. Then I was spurred into action. I began to cast a spell to help him out a bit. If I did my rain, it would weaken him as well. I couldn't have that. "By the power of heaven, I give you my strength" (Enhance) My hands began to glow softly as did the pendant around my neck. Mist came up around the demon (Domen) transfering my strength to him. I was weakened while he would be strengthened. Kaelas would have to be my defense while I held this as long as I could. The tattoo on my arm flared to life, tracing in a white outline as the butterfly flew off my arm and encircled me with white light for a moment, before settling back down on my shoulder and fading back into the tattoo (Artifact Activation).

Interaction: Demon Samurai Army. Battalion 1&2 weakened
Location. M10
Tech: Enhance on Domen
Stamina: 91 (20% medium drain/ 50% artifact activation/50% for affinity/.25 for mastered =4%)
HP: 75
Kaelas HP: 50

Flame arrows 49/50
Blessed arrows 50/50
Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:32 am

Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Akera_01
Someone spoke and I jumped, causing the baby to cry. I looked down in the sling and reached to comfort her. I glance back up and wipe my eyes. It was a human, not a samurai looking demon thingy. I was so relieved, I almost hugged him. The baby settled down and I shook my head. "no i'm not injured. I'm just scared and alone." I looked around, where had this guy come from. I didn't remember him from haven. That could be bad, just look at the guy who almost raped me. But then he sounded like a cop. "I'm not a fighter, and those things are bound to come this way soon enough. I'm just trying to get far enough ahead of them so that they wont know where I am." I couldn't even fight a cold much less these demon things, and what if that other guy came looking for me. He had said he would be back for me, when he had smeared the blood on my face weeks ago. He'd almost killed Jyn. Jyn was back there in Haven fighting. My art supplies were in haven getting destroyed. I sniffled and hiccuped. "And my art supplies are back there." I felt like a child, but I was just so stuck in the bad luck, that I could not do much more than cry. At least I had the baby supplies with me. That really is what mattered more than my art supplies. But still it hurt to think about it. I just wanted everything to stop, then I saw the explosion in the sky and stood there staring for about five minutes. "What was that?"

Interaction: Brice (J10)
PC:13
WC: 2939/5
Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Akera_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:32 am

Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Nova_p10
+ Blast in the Past +
Saga
Indeed, I could fly, though this was something I didn't do all the time, though it would let me get around a lot faster and to places that would be rather hard to get to. As he reaches his hand up to me I move to take his hand so I could lift him from the ground but before I can get a hold of his hand he disappears, which seemed rather strange since he was there just a moment ago. Growling lightly I lift my gaze from the ground where Seiki had once been and glance around for a moment wondering where the hell he had gone and how the hell he had teleported away. Before he had disappeared I heard a single word spoke by a female, did someone else save him? When I catch a glimpse of Seiki with some other humans I sigh lightly, " He will be fine now... " if there is one thing you can count on with humans is that they will look after there own, or at least in most cases if they share some form of bond. Rotating in the air I turn to face the demon army that had advanced on the camp and began to slaughter anything that was not smart enough to run away. As I shifted my gaze around at the demon army I brought a hand up and winched lightly as I placed it over the injury I had just incurred from one of the demons then I noticed a familiar sight.. That human that I have ran into before, Adrian and he is attacking these demons. I watch him for a moment and growl lightly, I couldn't sit back and let him take all the glory and credit, not when I am capable of dealing with these demon bastards. " .. Lets destroy these bastards first and then I can get back to the female. " I said with a nod, having come to the decision to take care of these demons like Adrian was doing, to show him and the others what I am capable of doing.

With another growl I close my eyes, giving into the beast with in and become bathed in a soft dark light. As the light faded I had taken on my second demonic transformation, a hybrid between man and wolf, looking like a white werewolf of horror stories. After the transformation I cease hovering in the air and fell to the ground, landing in a crouch as I turn my gaze tot he demon samurai, growling as I grip the hilt of the sword I wield. I knew this seemed like I was going against my plan to get the female and even against leaving the humans to die but I wanted to kill so who gives a damn, right? Another growl escaped me before I lifted my head and let forth a loud howl. As the howl faded I jumped forwards, meting one of the demon samurai head on. Tacking the demon to the ground as I snapped at him, thrusting my blade into his chest as I knocked his helm off before sinking my teeth into the side of his neck, biting down before I yanked back, ripping out the side of his neck. Pulling away from the dead samurai I pulled my blade from his chest and turned my attention to the next one. Growling at the demon lightly as it advanced towards me and came in with its attack. I brought my blade up and used it to block the attack before pushing back, knocking the demon back a few steps before I pounced forwards, slashing down into the demons chest with my blade before thrusting it forwards, forcing the blade through his chest. " Cast of shadow, warriors of darkness come forth! " I barked out as I pulled away from the dead demon. Calling upon my abilities over the demonic arts to summon forth my shadow golems. Five pools of shadow appeared around me and from these pools climbed golems cast of shadow, my own personal little army. With this spell I knew I could deal with this army more effectively. " Kill them all! " I yelled out, giving the simple but effective order to my five golems.

The golems, obeying the order of there master, quickly dispersed into the demon crowed and began there rain of slaughter on the samurai demons. Each golem encountering a different samurai demon and engaging them. The first golem encounters one of the demon samurai and engages it, going at the thing with both its duel swords. The golem using one of its swords to deflect a slash from one the demon it is facing before it brings its second blade in, coming down with a quick strike to the demons chest. After the first strike to the demons chest the golom followed through with a second one as it brought its second sword in, thrusting the blade into the demons abdomen before it ripped the blade up, slicing the upper half of the demon in two. The second golem, having been summoned up with a sword and shield dashed forwards to engage one of the demon samurai that was charging straight for Nova. The golem used its shield to block an attack from the samurai before it thrust out with its blade, striking the demons side with a quick passing slash. The golem kept its shield up to block the next incoming attack from the demon but this time it took a step back and after the demon came in with its attack it done a quick spin to get around behind the demon before it sank its blade into the demons back, killing it. The third having been summoned with a large lance and large tower shield. This one remained close to Nova and scanned the battle field, remaining close to its master to act as a guardian for him. As a demon came in the golem spotted it, letting out a low growl as it brought its shield up. Moving between the demon and its master. As the demon drew closer the golem thrust out with its large spear, impaling the approaching demon. As the spear sank into the demon the golem lifted it from the ground and let the demon slide down the spear. The forth was a golem that possessed a bow and arrow. He stood back with Nova and with his bow took aim at one of the demons in the distance, knocking an arrow up before he began to draw it back, lining up his shot before he fired. The arrow flying through the air and hitting the demon in the chest, though it didn't stop the demons advance. When he seen this, the golem knocked up two shadowy arrows and drew them back on his bow before he let loose the two arrows. The two arrows flying through the air before striking the demon, one in the head and one in the chest. The fifth was a golem wielding a great sword, large in build it stepped forwards right into the oncoming advance of demon samurai and drew back its mighty blade, a shadowy blade at least 8 foot long and not weldable by any normal man. The golem let forth a battle roar as it brought the blade down, swinging it in an arc in front of it as it stepped forwards. with its mighty blade it easily cleaved down two of the samurai demon before moving onto others to take care of, with its blade it was able to take care of multiple enemy in a single attack.

I stood back and watched the golems I had summoned go to work on the demon army, though I knew I couldn't let them do all the work, no I would have to do most of the work myself, these guys where simply here to help take care of any stragglers.

Post WC: 1333
Total WC: 5605

Time: Afternoon
Interactions: Enemy Samurai dudes
Actions: Golem (Perfected)
Kill Count: 15
Health: 160 / 200??
Stamina: 145 / 200
Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Nova_p12
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:09 am

Brice And Raziel:.

“My names Brice, what’s your?” I asked as I glanced down at the child and then back to the girl, we couldn’t just leave them there. Though the thought of bringing them along didn’t seem much safer, especially if Raziel decided they’d make a nice quick snack. I nodded as she said she assured me she was not harmed.
“Well you’re not alone now, the others from your camp seemed to be going north, we are going as well, I’d advise you two stick with us in case the others can’t hold those monsters back.” I said in a mild tone trying comfort her the best I knew how, but I wasn’t very good when it came to people skills. I realized that Raziel had been unusually quiet and looked back to make sure he hadn’t up and run off. He was still there exzamaning his blade with phase concentration. Just as I let my guard down an explosion jerked my attention away. As the girl and I stared Raziel broke his temporary silance.
“They really are making a grand mess of things back there aren’t they?” He said with some mocking amusment.
“that was too close, Come on we’d better move” I murmured somberly.

Words 186 / 1072
Location J10
Interaction Akera
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Number of posts : 284
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:16 pm

The man’s words gave me just enough strength to get back on my feet and stumble at last few yards up to their line as they continued to shoot the samurais. My heart pounded so hard that it felt like it was coming up through my throat and the pain that my lungs went through was unbearable. My legs carried me past the men that was shooting and continued to run for almost another hundred meters before I fell to my knees as my lungs heaved for air. I had never run this much in my life, now the adrenaline was stopping, making every muscle stiff, and hard, making it even hurt more whenever I tried to move. I tried to speak but it only came out as frantic pants as my lung were still fighting to replenish the lost oxygen.

Trying to stand back up to, get further away, I could feel the stomach turn and send its fluids out my nose and mouth. The feeling was terrible and the smell was awful as I emptied my stomach content onto the ground as my hands folded around the abdomen. ‘This can’t be good’ I thought to myself as the fluid stopped and I was able to spit out the fluid left in my mouth and nose. As the nausea passed over and my pulse started to stabilize itself I started to slowly follow the ones that were retreating, hanging myself on a small group that were moving at a moderate speed. I hope that I would get to safety and possible get some answer as to what had happened.

Words: 1782
Texp: 1
Summary: Running past the line of fire, throwing up before following some of the ones retreating
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:35 pm

Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Izumi_01
Izumi would have heard Jyn's order for pulling back as she would nod and get ready to pull back, but she had heard someone yell 'wait up' Izumi's eyes widened as she ooked back to see someone was still in the fray of things. Izumi was a little stunned that she had missed someone, he must have been farther in and she wasn't able to see him before or something of the like. Izumi wouldn't leave Jyn's side, once the guy had finally made it to where they were, she watched him. "Sorry but you got to keep running." she said after he threw up and pointed him in the direction he was to run. This was bad for those that didn't have as much stamina as those that were in shape. Izumi wondered if it would have been a better choice to somehow gather everyone and portal to the safest location she knew. The place where she hid her car. Izumi looked toward's Jyn. "Come on Jyn, let's get moving." The man had already passed the, Izumi wasn't so much as concerned for those who stayed to fight, they would be asking for an early burial. She would wait for Jyn before she would get moving and run at his pace. She looked for a moment toward's Ingel. Hopefully Jyn knew of a safe location for everyone to run too. She activated her televocal and spoke into the very thoughts of Jyn. Don't be alarmed Jyn,.. she stated to him so as he wouldn't be surprised, though she doubted it wouldn't keep him from being surprised, so he wouldn't freak over her talking into his mind. I sure hope you know where a safe location is at.

Summary:
Interaction: Jyn
Feb 19 - success
Samurai dead: 2
-Word count: 288 | 2698
Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:38 pm

Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Ijinbox_01
It wasn't left much for argument as they were told to run following this guy, Seiki, it didn't matter to Chibi though as she just wanted to get Ijin to safety and they couldn't do that if they were stayed. "Come on momma we have to run." she stated as she grabbed her by her hand and began to run, not as full speed but at the speed that Ijin was capable of keeping up at and had to keep slower in order to run behind Seiki following him. Where were they headed? Chibi wasn't sure, Ijin stopped her loud crying and her sobbing but tear's still streamed down her face. She was scared out of her mind, but was forced to run since she was pulled, she also wondered where they would be headed and if where they were heading was safe.

Interaction: Seiki
Summary:
Feb 19 - success
-Word Count: 143 | 820
Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Ijinbox_03

Last edited by Kaguyalover on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Seijpb_01
She nodded her head to what the High Priest told her to do, it was expected that this great man already was on the ball of things. The energy was too great not to be sensed, though she also worried about Kazakura, she must be out there still, shouldn't she hurry and come to the village for safety? she didn't know what else she could do, Kazakura needed back up, but she didn't know exactly where she was, so for now she would have to do what the high Priest ordered her to do. To help the other priests and keep the civilians safe. She would hurry back, the last of his words lingered in her own mind. 'and most of all keep yourself safe!' She couldn't help but smile, he still worried for her even through all of this. She would have her courage there resting in her heart. She would rush to the aid's of the other priest's assisting them with the civilians that were all freaked out and cowering within the temple's main prayer hall.

Word count: 178 | 2218
Feb 19, 22 - success
Summary:
Interaction:Treshin [Temple NPC!]
Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:22 pm

Conditions: Darkly Cloud

-J11-

The Samurai Scouts units at Haven camp are down 50%. The camp is taken. They stop pursuing the civilians to deal with the people who were fighting against the. They try to shoot Novak out of the air with energy shots and circle around Adrian. Samurai who were cut down grab at his feet to slow him down. Others attack him like normal. A dozen of the Samurais retaliate against the Division 12 members with dark orb blasting attacks.

- Saichuushigai Village -

The villagers are confused by the appearance of 2 suns in the sky followed by an explosion. It covers the sky like the aurora borealis. Merchant carts are wheeled off. Civilian caravans head out of city to the northern villages. The village army is ready to fight to at the edge of the southern river. The village army is about the size of 1 of the Demon Army’s brigade. The demon army closes in and the village army attack from afar with arrows and projectiles. The demon army counters with energy attacks. The infantry get ready to attack once the samurai were close enough. The priests are in place around the city and start chanting. A large and majestic Grand Barrier forms around the village. The demonic energy catapults strikes the barrier, but the city is protected.

Shinjin and his group of monks arrive from the north. They come with Hitogumi Ryo, of NiDalis, Hiroto Itsuki of Caotang, and their groups. They form a group that is about the size of a brigade. They approach with a blinding bright light from the northwest. Shinjin, Hitogumi and Itsuki use a combined spell of Heavenly Rays to pierce the ranks of the demon army like a laser. It forms a rut down the center. This army clashes with the 3rd brigade.

-V/W7-

In the wake of the Solar Devastation, The Leviathan looks surprised and Imorte gawks. Imorte sighs and brushes a bang from his face then speaks.

“…Perhaps that was overkill?”

Krys and Mr. Kibbles breathe heavy after the attack. She looks to Tiamat, but she was still stone.

“But… why?...”

The energy from the attack forms a nebula like haze around where Merkus was. The haze slowly fades away and a glow shines through. It fades away and Merkus stands in the air with a golden orb around him. He is on one knee holding onto his staff. His golden barrier shatters and his seven orbs continue their orbit around him.

“Such strength… I must endure it…”

Merkus grunts and stands up. He took damage from the attack. The Leviathan is surprised.

“He still lives?”

Kyrs falls to her knees in the air.

“Impossible… he should be ash.”

Imorte pouts.

“This is SO not sexy… but we may have a chance now. He looks hurt.”

Suddenly the ground and atmosphere rumbles. The waters of the cove bubble and then burst as a large elder drake emerges from the water. His voice roars loudly. Three holy spears in the dragon’s chest give away its identity. The dragon has yellow eyes with black centers and a fuzzy muzzle. He roars as he ascends. The dragon stands at full height so that Merkus is at chest level for him. He is very very VEEERY big. Imorte recognizes this.

“He’s… entered Elder Mode…”

Merkus looks up at Elder Marcos who looks down at him.

“Watchers allow me further strength…”

Elder Marcos slams Merkus down to the ground. Merkus catches himself before hitting the water and floats back up. Marcos hurls a black inferno beam at him. It rips through the ground and ocean. It makes a rut and the rut explodes seconds after. Merkus evades to the side but part of it hits. One of his orbs is destroyed. Merkus pulls high into the air and his orbs shoot out energy down at Marcos. The energy slams into Elder Marcos’s body and pushes back the large drake. Elder Marcos generates a massive portal in front of his body. A stream of demon samurai warriors numbering in the tens of thousands rush out at Merckus with slashing attacks and dissolve into a portal realm after passing him. Merkus defends and resists the attack. Imorte sees their opening.

“Now…”

He and The Leviathan build their energy and vanish. They appear diagonally on both sides of Merkus. Imorte sends a large blast column of purple energy at Merkus. The Leviathan blasts Merkus with silver energy. Both attacks hit and two more of Merkus’s orbs are destroyed. Merkus falls back out of the air and flips back. He comes to his feet and slams his staff down.

“Enough!”

He looks up with blood coming into his face from his gray hair. He lifts his staff to the air and the skies part. Heavenly rays shine down. Merkus is strained greatly. Everyone in Imorte’s group is frozen and their bodies start to turn into stone.

“I will seal all of you at once! Be gone to your purgatory, children of chaos!”

Krys is engulfed fully in stone first, then The Leviathan. Imorte resists against it. Elder Marcos tries to break the spell, but cannot.

Army Rules: Army npcs have strong stats, perfected weapon melee, assorted demonic art skills and are intelligent. Keep that in mind while fighting them. You are able to claim a kill per every 100 words as long as you can justify it. Keep track of your own kills.

Clarification Corner!
Saga rules: No posting order. Wait at least 2 posts before reposting. You only have to wait on me to post if you interact with a stated site NPC. Bonuses based on activity, etc. Updates are frozen.

New Rule: Post locations and interaction notes or else. ^____^

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Rep! : 21

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Adrian glanced down at his ankle the surviving enemies he'd cut down,
grabbing his ankles. He smirked and shook his head before he growled
low in his throat. His eyes began to glow blood red as he grinned. His
blades flashed out quickly, his body turning with every motion and turn
of his swords. The Devil's teardrop and the Sword of Light flashed out.
The sword of light cut into the head of the man directly in front of
him, taking about half his head off with the strike. He grinned, as the
blade continued it's motion, coming down at another angle, cutting the
target into many pieces.

As Goranova did it's work, the Devil's teardrop followed suit with the
target next to him. He'd take them down one after the other, or so it
seemed. The weapon slipped past the katana in the target's hand,
severing his arm at the elbow. As the blood spray came up it reversed
direction, coming out toward the target on the other side. It clashed
with that man's blade before his fingers released the weapon. As it
turned he gripped the weapon once more. As he stepped back out of the
range of the jab that came, he drove his weapon into the chest of the
one armed samurai.

With the opening there he grinned. His body vanished in a blur,
slipping through them. Coming to a stop fifty feet away, the Devil's
Teardrop was sitting in the chest of the last man. His hand extended
out lightly, black mist swirling around his grip before he raised the
Devil's Teardrop once more. Standing there, his head tilted before he
shot forward again, using his advanced speed to close the gap between
himself and his next target. As his weapon came around in a destructive
slash he laughed darkly.

"I TOLD YOU! I AM THE FALLEN KAMI! YOU WILL FALL TO MY WILL! WIPE CLEAN THE POWERS OF DARKNESS AND PURIFY THE LAND!" he shouted.

With that sutra cards flew from his sleeves, covering the area with the
pure energy afforded to the spell by the Spiritual Arts. The spell
would keep his enemies from attacking him with spells, but it also
meant that if Nova was within 50 feet he'd lose the ability to cast
spells as well. As the last sutra card flew from his sleeve, his weapon
once again struck out, taking yet another target down as he grinned. He licked the blood off his face as he stood there.

"BRING ALL THE ANTS YOU WANT THEY'RE STILL ONLY ANTS!"

(Actions: Continuing the counter attack against the scouting party, Godspeed x 2 and Area Purification)
(Kills: 10)

(429/2,256)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:14 pm

Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Domenyunbanner_01

Blast in the Past
Action: Battling (M10).

The skillful peons continued their defense as I rampaged within my onslaught among them. In the middle of my fighting, I notice some type of magic affect my personage. For a moment, I do not know what it is, wondering if a spell had been caste in order stops me, but I soon notice that I had grown stronger. I glance up, momentarily, to notice Karakura’s form above me and I realized what she must have done. A short lived smirk comes to my lips as the woman amused me. One would have to be insane to make me stronger than I already was. On top of that, the token worn about my neck, given to me by the Angelic spirit seemed to react to her spell and ignited an aura of power about me once more boosting my abilities against the samurai about me (Ascended Attributes). Truly, my strength was unmatched by the swordsmen trying to attack me. Their movements became slow and predicable to me and their skills would not match my own. I possessed true godspeed without needing godspeed. At this time, I fling the captured samurai which I had been using as a shield, out and away from me, hurling him through several others to my right, before moving both hands to my blade bringing it around and down through another, cutting him vertically into two. There would be nothing here that was able to stop me. While fighting, I murmur the incantation for the skies to grow dark once again to ignite a dark bolts from the skies to rain down near my position.

Attributes: Ascended
Rolling Dark Skies

274 / 1501 | 5
Kills so far: 24
Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Domenyunbanner_03

Last edited by escalation on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:14 pm

The member 'escalation' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Honed' :
Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Hit
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:33 pm

Kahlu

When it was clear that I wouldn’t be getting any training today I left to train on my own on the edge of the lake. On my way I could see some people coming and going, whatever was happening was important but not one person had even thought me important enough to tell. As I arrived at the shoreline of the lake I sighed and turned my head sky ward, when something caught my eye. I adjusted my view to see something in the sky, at first I thought it was a bird. That was until I realized it was hovering there in mid air. I scratched my head, what kind of bird hovers like that? Curiously I started to make my way in that direction. I dashed through some trees and over a log and come to an opening in the trees where I can see the sky once more. But whatever was hovering is gone now and I begin to wonder if I imagined it. Then there is loud sound, thunder maybe? I adjust my position through the trees and now I can see that one has become 3 hovering things. I quickly take off again before I lose sight on them, catching glimpses through the trees now and then. I wondered if the high priestess would be angry with me leaving the temple on my own like this, but I couldn’t stop myself from wondering what was going on and if no one would tell me I would find out on my own. As I was thinking this I looked up once more to see I still couldn’t make out what these weird floating things were. I catch a glimpse of….wait was that a man!? I stare in disbelief, and forget to watch where I am going. Seeing a tree out of the corner of my eye I narrowly dodge, only to catch my foot on a rock. I swerve out of control and my tumble down the side of the hill. When I hit the bottom I lie there a moment, before dragging myself to my feet and I can hear a voice screaming “No!” and a few others of in the distance. I was close now, but couldn’t see just yet. I rubbed the dirt off my knees and scrabbled to the top of the hill just in time to see a woman turned to stone? What in the world was this? Remembering what Kazakura said I watched and waited from the top of the hill. The man who’d changed the girl to stone had funny orbs floating around him and the others didn’t seem to take their friend being turned into a lawn ornament too well. I figured who ever this guy was he was pretty brave to take on all these people by himself. Suddenly I notice on of the figures in the air has a huge ball of fire and is aiming it at the guy with the orbs. I winced that was probably the end of this fight. I figured that I was far enough away that I’d be ok, unless that fire ball got any bigger, then I might have a problem. And it got bigger my eye widened and I as I saw them aim the attack I ducked back down the hill and got low covering my head. The blast washed over the hill like a wave, and heat filled the air. Then there was a faint ringing in my ears and everything was silent. I was amazed and frightened by the power of the attack. I peeked back over the hill to see if there was anything left. The man was still standing and they others seemed as surprised as I was at that. I’d caught the word kami yelled before the explosion, was that even possible? Was he really a kami?

Words 645
Location V7
Watching the fight
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:37 pm

Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Seikibanner
Blast in the Past
Action: Scooped up a kid, kept running; saw Akera and Brice.

I felt a bit bad for running away, but I figured this was the type of things cops were for. Internally, I convict myself for being weak. I didn’t like the fact that I couldn’t protect anyone and if I tried, it would be looked at as me being insane. I didn’t really know how to use guns and I didn’t have any magical powers, so at most, I might be good to take out one or two of the demons, but I couldn’t hang with the fact that they were much stronger and faster than myself. It took just all of my skill just to take out three without taking any life threatening damage. I didn’t realize until I was running away that I had actually been cut, or at least my shirt was. I must have moved the right way at the right time. While running, I did notice something in the skies above the tree tops. There was a huge red and orange tint in the eastern skies like something I had never seen before. I look back in front of me and shake my head as I didn’t even want to think about what might have caused the sky to turn colors. Running between the trees, I notice a kid lagging behind, crying and trying to keep up with the others who were far ahead. Scooping him up in my run, I lift him up and place him on my shoulders stating, “let me give you a lift!” The kids blinks then looks down and takes up the reigns of my bangs to steady himself as he is carried along in the ride. I notice Akera and some guy up ahead and call out, “yo! The samurai dudes are still back there.” There was gunfire still in the background, so it was a safe assumption, “…You guys should keep moving.”

314 / 3177 | 11
Seiki’s KO Count: 2
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Rep! : 37

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:15 pm

As I was talking to the two guys, I saw Seiki run by saying that those things were still back there. Oh god, if he had caught up to me, it meant those things were not that far behind. "Come on" I said to the two guys as I take off behind Seiki and the kid he was carrying. I was so scared that my heart beat in my ears. All I could hear was teh sound of the adrenaline pumping through my veins. "Seiki... where is Natsuki?" How could he leave her unless she was either dead, or fleeing the other way. Why did these things always happen to me. "Seiki.. wait!" I cotniue to run after one of the only people I truly knew. Obviously he wasn't a fighter either. Not if he was an actor. At least if we ever got back to our normal time alive, we could be really good at acting like we were scared of something and running for our lives. We would only have to remember this. If we got out alive.

Interaction: Brice and Seiki (J10)
PC:14
WC: 3119/5
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:37 pm

Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Jynbanner_01
Blast in the Past
... Time: Morning
... Location: Haven (J11)

I stop firing moments before Ingel, after allowing the tech oriented male run on. I turn and move first, hearing Ingel behind me, his silenced rifle spitting out shots muffled by the sounds of the other agents with us. It seemed like we had finally gotten everyone out of the camp, which had become overrun by the enemy and Ingel and I would be the last to pull up the rear. I hear an explosion as his grenade goes off before I hear his steps behind me. Izumi comes back into the picture as I am glad to see she is safe. I hear her speak into my mind of all places and am enlightened to a new skill she must have acquired. I didn’t know how to mentally respond to her, so I assure her, “there’s a village north east of here which should be able to give us shelter. I know a few priestesses of this land who assist us from time to time.” There are explosions all around as the demons seem to have regained their abilities to use magic and send orbs of dark energy our way. In this facet, I could feel what it was like to be on the opposite side of the grenades I chunked. I can feel the impact of the dark orbs exploding as I continue to run; the explosion most likely causing trees to snap and break over behind us, hopefully blocking out path. Unfortunately, losses would be taken as a few of the men would be hit by the blasts and such. Hearing one of ours scream out in pain, I stop in my running and turn to see a male pinned down by a tree. “Shit…” I murmur as I rush back to him. Tapp follows suit as he reaches the tree and lifts up on it. I slide the man from beneath it and we carry him with an arm over each shoulder. Luckily, also, it seemed that the dark army had momentarily paused its pursuit of us after the dark ball volley; still that didn’t mean I would be stopping anytime soon.

356 / 4666 | 13

Interacting vs: The Samurai Army Scouts
Approximated kill count (Jyn): 14
Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:05 pm

For a moment, the demon glanced up and I thought perhaps he smirked, but that didn't seem like him. Like I expected from the first time I had tried this with a demon. This could be powerful, perhaps that was why my grandmother had always said never to help a demon, except in the most extreme situations. It seemed that I could in fact create a rather bigger problem the original. He was good at killing, I would give him that. I glanced to skies as the darkened even more than before. I was glad that I was out of range of that spell. My mind wondered where the lightening bug of a spirit was at the moment. I had weakened one and two. He could take care of them if he did things right.

I could hear things going on behind me towards the city and there wasn't much I could at the moment. I was torn between keeping these last few from joining their comrades and also my demon here could possible help turn the tides if he was alive. Grandmother's voice came to haunt me again and I smiled as I continued to hold the spell on my demon. A single grain of rice could tip the scale. Kaelas hovered there and kept look out for any attacks directed at me while I continued to boost the demon.

Interaction: Demon Samurai Army. Battalion 1&2 weakened
Location. M10
Tech: Enhance on Domen (holding)
Stamina: 87 (drain = 4%)

Flame arrows 49/50
Blessed arrows 50/50
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:54 pm

+ Blast in the Past +
Grand Army Of The Destroyer
Saga
With my golems summoned into play to take care of some of the demons I begin to raise into the air and glance around to get a look at the battle field to see how many of the demons are left to deal with. As I glance around at the battle field I take my eye off some of the demons and the next thing I know an attack hits me from the ground, knocking me from the air. I fall from the air and hit the ground, becoming engulfed in a dark light as I shift back to my human form, the golem with the large shield and spear quickly moving to my side to guard me from any further attacks. With a soft growl I climb back to my feet and glance to the golem that was defending me first before I turn my attention to the demon army, " ... All these bastards are going to die. I want them all dead! " I yelled out before I began to lit back into the air. I rose into the air above the battle and lifted both hands into the air, " Warriors of darkness arise from the deepest pits of hell and do my bidding! " I chanted, calling upon my mastery of the the demonic arts once again, calling forth my shadow golems, though this time I concentrate all my power into summoning forth not a paltry five golems but an entire army, or at least what I hoped would be enough to combat the remaining samurai in the camp. The amount of power I poured into this was so great that I could feel it tearing away at my very life force. Upon the ground around me appeared a total of 55 pools of shadows and out of these pools of shadow came 55 golems much like the ones I had summoned before, bringing the total number of golems up to 60 that I commanded, a small army by some standards probably. I had intended to summon up a larger number but when I seen that an area where I had planed to summon them up was golem his I frowned faintly, the only thing I knew that could block my spell like that was that ability that Adrian and Tyrn could do. A soft growl escaped me as I turned my gaze away from the area, the number I had summoned would have to do for now, I could call more but I would drain more of my life force in doing so and I needed to keep that in case something happened.

The golems moved straight into action and began to attack the demon warriors that there master, Nova, had commanded. One of the samurai turning to one of the demons and began to attack it, launching into a flurry of slashes with its weapon. The demon stepped back and used its weapon and shield to block and deflect some of the attacks from the golem. The golem didn't let up on its attacks as it stepped forwards following after the demon, launching slash after slash as the demon stepped back. The golem finally managed to break through the demons defenses and landed a critical blow, striking the demon down. Another of the golems having followed suit and launched into an attack thrust out with its blade as it stepped forwards bringing up a slash before as the demon it is attacking used its shield to block the first and second attack from the golem. The golem like the other did not let up on its attacks even though the demon was defending with its shield, the golem continued to launch attack after attack as it tried to take out the demon. Though it was unable to land an attack upon the demon to defeat it, another golem that was behind the demon thrust out with its blade and stuck the killing blow. As another joined in it was forced to block an oncoming attack from one of the demons, stepping back as it used its blades to block the attacks from the demon. The demon stepping forwards with each step the golem took back. After a few more deflections the golem was able to knock the demons weapon to the side before it launched into its own attack, thrusting out with both its blades and stabbing them into the demon before twisting each blade and pulling them out to the side, slicing through the demon almost cutting it completely in half. Two of the golems double teamed one of the demons, both launching into attacks, keeping the demon on its toes as it used both sword and shield to block and deflect the attacks from both the golems. The two golems continued with there double teaming style of attack, launching attack after attack onto the demon though it kept blocking, deflecting, and even evading each attack that was launched at it from the two golems. The two golems lined up one behind the other and the first launched into an attack to get the demons attention while the other jumped over the first and came down with a quick slash of its blades slicking the demons head off. One of the first five I had summoned, the one with the duel swords joins in with the others and dashes straight for one of the demons and leaps into the air before it comes down with a double slash at the demon. The demon brings its shield up and used it to block the attack from the golem. When the demon blocked the golem was forced to jump back and fall to the ground in a crouch before launching its self at the demon again. It zig zagged side to side before it came in with a quick strike from both sword,s slicing the demons arms off before it spun around and cut its head off.

As my golems went about taking care of the demon army, I gripped my side and panted lightly as I glanced around the field of battle once again. On top of being injured I had poured a great deal of my power into summoning forth all these golems and with any luck they will be strong enough to take on these demons and defeat what was left of the army.

Post WC: 1061
Total WC: 6666

Interactions: Enemy Samurai dudes
Actions: Golem (Perfected) x11 (One chanted and ten anti chanted)
Kill Count: 20
Health: 127 / 200??
Stamina: 000 / 200

OOC: Shin said I could do this in another thread post >_<. Hope this is cool Shin... I wanted to pwn ur demon army.. please dont kill me *crys*
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Ingel_13

Blast in the Past

It is complete and utter fucking chaos around us as we try to escape this demon army that swamped the camp. I had no idea what the hell was going on behind us, all I knew was that we are getting bombarded by attacks left and right, thankfully some of them do not hit us, though some hit there mark and that is the bad part.. When I noticed Jyn stopping and head back after hearing a man scream, I stopped as well and turned, bringing my rifle up and taking aim behind us where the demon army would be, waiting for anything to come out, acting as the support and cover man for Jyn and Tapp since they had went back to get someone who had been pinned down by a tree. For the moment it seemed the army that was attacking was not coming after us, that was a relief some what, that meant we could get the hell out of dodge and somewhere safe, or at least somewhere else that we could defend our selves at. Anywhere may be better then this place. When I seen that Jyn had the man out from under the tree, I nodded faintly. That was good, now we could move on before any samurai got the bright idea to come after us again. I waited for both Jyn and Tapp to move past me with the man before I began to take a few steps back, still covering our rear before I finally turned and began to follow after them once I felt nothing was coming.

Post WC: 265
Total WC: 1272

Kill Count: 5
Action: Running, GTFO

Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Number of posts : 284
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:58 am

The sound of gunfire and explosions gave a safe indicator that the samurais were still hunting us and that some had stayed behind to fight them instead of running. There were people everywhere, running, falling and sliding as the ground slowly turned to a semi hard and muddy field from all the feet that ran across it. I continued to run and stick to the small group I had found, hoping that we could stop for a break soon as the muscles started to hurt the more I ran. A few meters to the left, there was this person that picked up a small child that was by himself. The action startled at first, but then I understood. The kid was alone and alone out here would mean certain death.

MY eyes shifted around to those I ran with, none of them spoke a word or looked behind as their lungs gasped for air to keep them moving. My upper body was wet from the sweat that continuously ran down it. This wasn’t like a hack job, or a simple fraud, this was a life or death situation. My mouth slowly began to dry up as some of the people in my group started to lag behind as well. For some reason I was able to run despite my pain and fatigue, but it would only be a matter of time before that too would stop. “Keep on moving!” I panted as I turned to look at the two that had fallen behind, hoping they would press themselves to catch up with the group and not stop to catch their breath.

Words: 2053
Texp: 1
Summary: Running along with a group of people
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:19 am

Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Ijinbox_01
Chibi kept a good grip on Ijin's hand as Ijin just ran as fast as she could only be able to keep up with Chibi because Chibi kept pulling her along. She knew Chibi wouldn't get tired because she was just a cyborg, but Ijin would get tired, but it would be far from that time before she had gotten tired. She would keep up with Chibi as best as she could and kept following where the others were running. They didn't bother looking back. Of course they still ran even went something colored the sky became noticeable and they both would look up as they ran, what in the world was that, that was in the sky? It was tremendous and enormous and could be seen for miles around. Truly something terrifying is happening. Ijin looked ahead and Chibi looked ahead as well, Ijin was desperately wanting to go home now she didn't want to be here anymore, screw finding new species, screw finding out this maybe a different time. She just wanted to go home and hide under her bed for the next couple months.

Interaction: Seiki
Summary: Still running.
Feb 19 - success
-Word Count: 188 | 1008
Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Ijinbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:26 am

Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Seijpb_01
The Temple of Light was being flooded with people that were fearing for their lives screaming that the world was coming to an end. Saying something about a second sun in the sky. This of course brought Seijin's curiosity to it's peek and she would leave from the temple just far enough to step out to see the enough second sun in the sky. Her eye's had widened inside of herself she just freaked out, while on the outside she forced herself to keep calm as she possibly could. Her hands trembled and her body shook for a while as she lowered her head. "I-I" she stumbled over her words. Suddenly a child cried and it snapped her out from her troubled state and she looked towards the child who was picked up by a priest and taken inside. Seijin stared wide eyed and came to her realization. "I can't be standing around here doing nothing, even if i'm no use in battle I can help with those in here." she said to herself as she nodded. "I need to keep everyone calm and at peace." she would quickly return to the main prayer hall where people were huddled about and holding onto their families some were already prayer. "Everyone!" she said loudly in a pleasent voice as she walked through them and made it to the center stage. "Please everyone stay calm, come gather around and take hold of each others hands. Let us pray that the Watcher will bear his smile and save us. Please everyone come together now." she stated as she was trying to keep these people's hopes up, to make them believe that they will live, that a miracle will happen and the mighty lord above will shine his smile their way and give them the power they need to win this war.

Word count: 308 | 2526
Feb 19, 22 - success
Summary:
Interaction:Random people in the Temple of Light.
Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Seijpb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:36 am

Listening to what Jyn, though she was glad to know he didn't freak out about her mental abilities now, she would keep her pace with him. Her eyes quickly scanning about looking for this said village, if she could spot it, she could make everyone's traveling a lot faster, though it would be a heavy drain on herself. She too felt the impacts of the dark orbs hitting the ground behind them. Of course they didn't hit exactly where she was but the shock wave of it she felt. This was a dangerous place, and she come to notice that Jyn had stopped and she stopped as well. Speaking out in her robotic voice. "Jyn what are you doing?" It then became apparent that he had went back to save a man that was down, she really couldn't believe this guy, but behind her mask she couldn't help but smile at his actions. This man was quite the valiant one and she was quite proud to know and love such a man, even if he didn't love her back, she was happy that she got to tell him. Though now was not the time to get sucked into her thoughts about the guy as she lightly hit herself on the head to get her focused and looked back towards the Samurai's who didn't seem to be coming after them anymore and seemed to be focused on those that were left behind still fighting. They held abilities and it was the reason why Izumi didn't bother saving them, and she didn't see them so really she didn't even know if there was anyone left behind. Izumi would look to Jyn and Tapp as they both came carrying the guy on each shoulder. "Jyn, if we get close enough to the village, I can teleport us the rest of the way, so we just need to get within sight distance of it." she spoke to him as she would move along side of him, of course not being to close that she would get in his way.

Summary:
Feb 19 - success
-Word count: 345 | 3043
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:08 pm

- Past Realm -

The parted heavens shine very brightly, almost as if god was looking down himself. After putting up a good fight, Imorte is sealed too. All of the stoned Oni’s fall to the ground and look like statues on the shore of the cove. Marcos is the last one to be sealed due to his brute strength and size in Elder form. The stone slowly covers his face and he is sealed making him like stone statue that stood taller than any City Metro building.

-

Marcos’s armies stop the attack both in Haven and at Saichuushigai. They all pause and look to the east. The Demon Samurai officers of the army wave their arms back and the armies retreat at full speed to the south. The Saichuushigai militia chases them out into the meadowlands. The militia stops and raises their weapons in victory. It was a short battle, but somehow they won. The leaders of the supplemental armies of the north go into the city to speak with Gen Sai about the attack. The barrier is left up for now. They do not stop the evacuation yet, just to be safe.

-

Merkus gives a sighs of relief. He lowers his head and wipes it with a white cloth.

“Finally, it is over.”

Dem appears standing next to Merkus. His wide straw hat covers his head. His low brim covers his face with a shadow. His lips can be seen as he speaks. His right hand rests on his sheathed sword. There was no telling when the sword was used.

“You let your guard down too soon.”

Merkus hesitates. Blood forms at the crease of his lip.

“How dare… you… coward.”

Blood flies from Merkus’s torso. He holds his side and bends in pain. Merkus grits his teeth, lifts his staff and starts to glow. Dem’s hand comes inches from Merkus’s face. Merkus’s eyes widen. He is engulfed in energy. His body falls to the ground. Dem’s sword impales Merkus’s stomach and pins him to the ground. The sword starts to burn with energy and Merkus’s body also burns and turns into spirit particles. Dem looks down at Merkus as he dies. Dem looks around to the others and the entire group is unsealed instantly.

Marcos’s body shrinks and returns to its normal human form. Tiamat rushes to Marcos and pulls the lances from his stomach. She kneels over him and looks at his wounds. Krys rushes up and squats next to Marcos and heals his wounds. The Leviathan dusts himself off and Imorte looks up to Dem. He lowers his head and apologizes for the group.

“Our apologies… he was strong, Master.”

Dem speaks.

“He was meant to be a Hogasha. Of course he was. Let’s continue.”

Dem looks to the center of the lake where the original stone statue is. It starts to shine. The glow becomes very bright and blinding and then it fades out revealing a female demon’s nude body. The woman looks up and looks around her. Imorte welcomes her.

“Yo! Good morning.”

The woman just looks at him. She has to get her bearings. Tiamat and Kyrs go to help her get adjusted. Marcos flies next to The Leviathan and folds his arms. Dem looks to the lake and opens his palm to it. The lake’s surface becomes shiny and it starts to glow.

- City Metro Present Time -

The dark barrier over the city breaks. Time resumes. The demons are no longer in the center of the restricted zone. Several areas are unexplainably damaged. People who were standing next to other people mysteriously vanished all in the blink of an eye. The samurai army that was assaulting the Lower Commons is gone and the Division and other groups look confused. A voice comes over the COM.

“The Precise Destructive Blast was a success, enemies neutralized!”

The men and women of the Division claim victory. There were a few things that were out of place, but it was time to start the clean up process. The present does not seem to be affected by the events of the past except for parts of the city and people still missing.

Clarification Corner!

The past realm is still active, saga still goin xD

Saga rules: No posting order. Wait at least 2 posts before reposting. You only have to wait on me to post if you interact with a stated site NPC. Bonuses based on activity, etc. Updates are frozen.

New Rule: Post locations and interaction notes or else. ^____^

Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Rayje

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:01 pm

+ Blast in the Past +
Grand Army Of The Destroyer
Saga
From my vantage point above the battle I watch as the golem army I had summoned to fight with does exactly what it was summoned for. Though something happens as the tides of battle shift. I watch as the attacking army pause before turning there attention to the east. I lift my gaze, glancing to the east for a moment as I wonder what had happened to make the army pause for a moment. A moment later the army begins to retreat south away from the battle field. As they begin to retreat I let out a light sigh as I lower myself to the ground. It seemed as if the battle was over now. While the army begins to retreat I hold back my own forces, " .. I need to find someone to heal me. " I said, gazing off in the direction the demon army had fallen back to. The first person that came to mind was the priestess Kazakura, she had healed me before and may heal me again.. As I thought of her I began to wonder how she is doing though unsure of her location since I hadn't spoken to her in some time now, not since our last meeting. Shifting my gaze, I turn to look in the direction the humans where running, letting out a light growl as I think about how they ran from the fight. With the battle having ended I could get back to what I was doing before I got caught up in the fighting, finding the female I had come here for, though with the developments I also needed to take care of my injuries and rest as well. As I thought about this I sighed lightly, helping these humans seemed to be more trouble then it was worth, I had yet to gain anything for my actions, aside from weakening myself and getting injured. With another growl, I allowed the golem army that I had summoned forth sink back into the shadows and go back to where they came from, there was no longer a use for them at the moment. Now with out the golem army, I glance around once again, again sighing before I turn my attention to the way the humans had went. I knew my best bet would be to follow after them, they would not mindlessly run into the forest in the hopes of getting away from an army that wanted to kill them, they would have some place to go, either a second base or a settlement. Though I didn't want to deal with them right this moment, I would rather deal with the priestess so she could take care of my injuries and perhaps get a place to rest. I begin to raise into the air as I drew in a deep breath, holding it for a moment before I exhaled, sighing as I exhaled, " Damn humans.. " I said with a grumble as I rose above the tree line before I began to move through the air int he same direction the humans had went, moving into a full book, going as fast as I could.

Post WC: 529
Total WC: 7195

Interactions: None
Stamina: 010 / 200
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:59 pm

Blast in the Past
Action: Heading to meet up with the others.

I continue to hold onto the youngun’s ankles as I high tail it away from the enemy when I hear Akera speak. I pause and look to her as she asks the question, then I look behind me. “She was around here somewhere,” I murmur having no clue whether Natsuki was in front of or behind me. Something let me know that she was okay though; it wasn’t like her to do silly things like dying. I wait up for her and look to the guy to see if he would be running with. As I am waiting up for them, something very odd happens. After a rather loud explosion, I notice the sound of gunfire stop. I wondered if something had happened to the Division 12 members who were guarding our rears. I also neglected to hear the sound of Samurai… if they even made a sound. Still, their energy attacks had made nice boom booms much like we were in a war or something. There seemed to be an eerie calm around us and I didn’t know if it made me feel better or worst. Still, there was no need to stand around or anything like that. Looking to Akera and the other guy, I comment, “yeah, we’d better catch up with the others. They’re probably out of the forest by now.” There was nothing to go back to anyways; I didn’t know if I would ever see the place known as Haven again since the safety of Haven seemed to vanish in the blink of an eye.

260 / 3437 | 12
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Blast in the Past

The dark skies attack bathes the area around me in dark bolts of energy and clashes a final down pour of my demonic energy all around, clearing a nice little radius of 40 feet around me. I look around, pleased at the amount of power I had obtained. Something happens as I pause; I notice the enemy pause as well and look to the east. From that point, they seem to move in a full retreat without worry to attack me, or anything else, further. My own gaze shifts ease as the legions of Samurai pass me by on all sides. I came to the conclusion that there was something there. This wasn’t odd, since I had already come to that conclusion earlier; but in my fighting, I had lost track of my original objective. In my mind, I delegate this time to check on whatever was over there to quench my curiosity. My body seemingly vanishes as I rise from the ground and rush in the direction of the east, moving at an ascended rate of speed in my fight.

181 / 1682 | 6
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:49 pm

This was the strangest way to hold a conversation, but it worked. I followed behind Seiki in hopes that he knew where we were going. He had a kid and I had kid. What fun we were. My silence was only for one reason, to reserve energy for running. Hopefully we would get somewhere soon, sanctuary would be nice. I was starting to run out of steam and began to slow down. I just hoped that Seiki wouldn't leave me.. We should be far enough away by now. I looked up to see two suns for a moment. What in hell was going on around here. This was so not a good sign. I wanted to go home, I wanted to be in my own bed, I wanted to forget all this had ever happened. I stopped for a moment to look at the sun and then began to run again.

Interaction: Following Seiki
PC:15
WC: 3280/5
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:07 pm

As everything happen to stop and look east, so did. I could feel something happen. Deep down something was not right. Some terrible thing had happened. Then the army began to retreat. They could have won this battle had they pressed forward. so why were they running away. My demon shot out and away, the effect of my spell ending abruptly as he took off without warning to the east. I was torn for a moment between the city and the demon that was heading into something unknown. There was so much power there, that I wondered if he would be able to handle himself. The city had reinforcements but my demon did not. Not to mention I wanted to know what happened over in the east. So With a chant of "Heavens above, pass my strength to him" The tiger began to glow with mist as my tattoo glowed again. The tiger (strong stats) was now flying fast towards the east, not that far behind my demon. It was time to investigate that disturbance. If I couldn't handle it perhaps I cold retreat and report my findings to the High priest.

Interaction: Following Domen
Tech: Enhance (Kaelas)
Stamina: 83 (Drain 4%)

Flame arrows 49/50
Blessed arrows 50/50
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Jynbanner_01
Blast in the Past
... Time: Morning
... Location: Haven (J11)

“Right,” I agree with Izumi as we continue on our way to catch up with the others. I found it pretty fascinating that she would be capable of teleporting such a large group, but I didn’t put anything past her. The journey to the edge of the forest would be a long and tough one. A hike in its own right, running at full pace for your life didn’t make it any easier. Towards the front, Michael and Dwem would have lead through several miles until coming to the edge of the forest where it met with the grasslands closer to the city. The River heading into the city would be in the distance, but also something else would be apparent by this time. Coming out of the forest, the refugees near the front would be able to see the hordes of demonic samurai who were heading towards the city as well. For a moment, it seemed like the idea to flee to the village was a poor one, but suddenly something happens. The demonic samurai all seem to turn around and head south for no explained reason. It would be assumed that they were retreating and that the village forces had pushed them back; still that said nothing for the forces that were supposedly still following those who fled from Haven. Michael would advise for the people in the front to group up, leaving Dwem in charge, while he headed back into the forest to get confirmation on what the continuation of the plan was.

I meet him before he gets too far into the forest as the group with me finally makes our way to the end of the forest. By this time, I was breathing heavily. The pace had been lessened considerably when the lack of evidence that the demons were still following us. Reaching out for their spiritual signal, I could tell that they were retreating south. On making it to the edge of the forest, I can also see the armies moving to the south and heading away from the city. Looking east, the skies seemed to have calmed down from whatever chaos was ensuing in that direction. It seemed as if whatever had happened was finally over; but the question was left for me to answer “what now?”

384 / 5050 | 14
Interaction: Regrouping
Approximated kill count (Jyn): 14
Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:53 pm

+ Blast in the Past +
Saga
As I moved through the air I glanced around some as I thought about what I needed to do. Though things seemed to change for a moment as I began to sense the presence of the female I had been after before. As I began to sense her I growled faintly as I remembered why I was at that damned human camp. Since I could sense her not far from me I decided to investigate and see ifs he was alone or with anyone, perhaps I could get her as I had planed to do from the beginning and then be on my way to get healed. I began to fly lower as I drew closer though the signature was still moving so I had to continue flying through the air as well. The one I am after finally came with in sight, though there was another with her, the male that I had ran into before, Seiki. When I seen that she had Seiki with her I growled faintly, one of the few that hasn't done anything to get on my bad side and here he is with the female that I came after. Now I will have to deal with Seiki and the female.. though perhaps she had remembered what I told her when we first met, maybe the threat of me killing other humans if she didn't come would make sure she did as I said, though I have no intention in killing Seiki unless he forces me to. With a quick push forwards I move ahead of them before I finally descend into the forest, landing ahead of them so they would run into me. When she seen me she may freak out and start running or something like that though since I knew Seiki he would stop for a moment chat, only for a moment since he was probably running from his camp where the demons had attacked.

Post WC: 323
Total WC: 7518

Interactions: None
Stamina: 020 / 200
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Ingel_13

Blast in the Past

Well, it was either day from the demon army or die from running, either way there was a chance I was going to die, either die or fall over and rest for about a week. But those would have to wait, wait at least until everyone was taken care of and we got to a safe place, then I could fall over dead or rest for a week. As I move I glance back over my shoulder from time to time but it seemed as if the army we are running from isn't coming after us any more. That seemed like a good thing, unless they where mounting for a second attack or found some way to get ahead of us and were now waiting to attack us when we came out of the forest. Now that would be just dandy.. As we meet up with Michael I glance to Jyn, panting lightly as I turn my gaze away from him and glance around. My legs were hurting a bit from the heavy running but I knew I couldn't take a break yet, hopefully Jyn would know where the hell we are going. As Jyn moves I follow after him, glancing around at all the people we had with us. When we come to the edge of the forest I catch sight of another army and sigh lightly, though it seemed to be moving in a different direction, that was good, hopefully. I glance to Jyn for a moment before I shift my gaze away from him, " I'll follow your lead Jyn and I will make sure these people are escorted to where ever is safest right now. " I said, glancing to Jyn for a moment before turning my gaze away once again as I scanned the area.

Post WC: 300
Total WC: 1572

Kill Count: 5
Action: N/a

Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:49 am

Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Natsuk11

~Blast in the Past~

I blink for a moment when Kameko blows me off and everyone starts to run around like a lot of crazies. “Hmm hello! I need a ribbon!” My arms fall to my side as my head drops. “Whatever…” While all hell is braking loss I am shacking the water out of my cloths as I mutter to myself how I can never get any help with anything and that it sounds like a redneck party in Gunshyne around here. Can’t bitch to much about rednecks though because they come in handy in a zombie movie. Not sure how well they would be with demons and such. I hold up the top half of my robes and nod before putting it back on… I think I here someone yell my name… maybe… “Seiki?…. Kameko?…” I blink for a moment as I find myself in what looks like a samurai shogun movie. Demon samurai where all over that place waving their swords around. Some how I have gone unseen… maybe this necklace is bless by the great watcher Shiz and hind me while my motherbroad was fried from the shock of this cold water. Well whatever it was didn’t last long because as soon as I said something two of the rushing samurai stop to look at me. I give them a nervous grin before my pistol goes off and samurai helmet goes flying into air before wings burst from my back to block the attack from the other samurai. Sparks fly as the samurai’s sword pushes against the icy wing before being knocked back and pistol is fired again. The samurai’s body falls over with a large hold in the chest. Seeing that this draws unwanted attention to me, the wings launch my body upward and toward the other others. Dark balls are thrown and blowing up all over place till I find myself in the clear… but there is someone else up here ahead of me… I draw my pistol up to take aim at the form when but then it drops down low, I let out a sigh… flying and shooting wasn’t easy. My Seiki radar goes off and I look down at the group of people running away. The target speeds up to cut them off…my eyes narrow. It must not be like those other samurai demons, seeing that they weren’t flying and this one has a large aura. I come down to make my landing between it and the group. Mizuki burst from my body with her white wings spread as she rushes at the demon with blessed polarm moving in to strike.

WC: 436/1160
Interaction: Killed some samurai, playing with Nova
KC: 2
HP: 90 ST: 98
Mizuki's HP: 200
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:50 am

-Past Realm-

Tiamat and Krys get the newest member of their group clothed. Imorte talks with Rayje for a little while. He concludes:

“…Dem has awakened you for a purpose. We’ll talk more when we get back.”

Rayje is confused.

“Get back where?...”

Imorte answers.

“Back to our time. It’s a long story.”

Dem speaks up and says that it is time to go. Imorte and the others regroup and fly to Dem. Dem floats over the cove and lowers into it. The water ripples magically when he and the others enter in it. They vanish completely from the Past Realm after entering into the water.

-

Leader representatives of the main villages, minus Hejar, meet up in Saichuushigai city. They hold a meeting to discuss what happened. Scouts are sent to follow and watch the demon army to make sure they do not double back. The barrier around the village is lowered. That evening, the evacuation is stopped. People are told that they can return to Saichuushigai if they wanted to. Some stay in the other villages to return the next or later days.

Information about the battle and the demon army retreating gets back to Hejar. The scouts inform the chief of the army’s location and that there did not seem to be a leader in plain sight. Information on the demon arm can be heard in whispers at the pubs and places of information trading. The location of the demon army is also spread through rumors.

-Present Realm-

The Division rush into the zoned off area. There is no blast damage. They secure the area. There were no demons in it. East City looked like it was okay. The Division doesn’t know for sure what happened, but after hours of inactivity they call the bulk of their main forces back. Also, several hours later the evacuation is called off and people are able to go about their business in East City. The news channel reports that there was a terrorist attack that took place in the Lower Commons. The Division doctored video clips to give them to make the demon samurai armies look like terrorists. The major gives a speech on the topic and tells the city to be at ease and that they were looking into the matter. The Sacred Hunters pull back out of the city to regroup.

Ooc: ok, let’s call it quits here.
The cove located in V/W7 becomes a portal that connects the present realm with the past realm. Dem has preserved the future realm making the past realm a parallel realm. The past realm will not affect the current future realm. Someone can only travel between realms if they have been in the past realm before or they complete a quest to be able to travel between the two realms. By default, no one in the future realm who hasn’t been to the past realm would know about it. People who can warp will now be able to warp to present places that they have been at. This includes Onitoshi. If someone warps back to the present, they will have no knowledge of the realm portal since they didn’t use it. The realm portal will give a familiar pulse to people who are able to sense.

This is my last post, you guys can post exits or continue your actions/rp in another thread on our spanking new past yochi board: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/yochi-furi-f72/

Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Rayje
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Rep! : 21

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:59 pm

Adrian stood there as his eyes stopped glowing. His body trembled as
his artifact stopped flooding it with power. His muscles ached
somewhat, but not nearly as much as he might have expected a fight like
this to have drained him. His eyes closed and he breathed slowly, as he
regained control of himself. He let the Devil's teardrop fall at his
feet before sheathing Goranova. The enemy was fleeing and he wasn't
about to hunt them down. Reaching into his robes he pulled his flask
out before taking a swig from it. Moving to a ruined car he sat on the
hood of it, looking around. The damage was significant but he had done
what he sought to do. He had learned what he wanted to know, and he was
very ready for his plans.

"One kiss my bonnie sweetheart.
I'm after a prize tonight.
But I should be back with the yellow gold
Before the morning light.

But if they press me sharply,
And harry me through the day,
Then look for me by the moonlight,
Watch for me by the moonlight,
I'll come to thee by the moonlight,
Though hell should bar the way."

He paused his singing to look down at the metal flask in his hand. He
stared at it for a moment before he shrugged and took another swig from
it as he sat there with nothing but the simple phrase, "To those that will
never come home."

(244/2,500)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:23 pm

Blast in the Past
Action: Heading to meet up with the others.

The run is made through the forest with Akera keeping up pretty well for a girl. I had to make sure to be weary of low laying limbs and roots so that neither I nor the kid ended up with a face full of tree or ground. An endurance run isn’t that bad for me, since exercise and stuff was what I did. I had the endurance of a well stocked camel, but I worried a bit about Akera. I turn around to see how she is doing for the moment. I ask in a concerned voice, “are you doing alright?” I knew that she was a woman and therefore probably frail and weak. As I turn to see about her status, something lands in front of me. Turning to look back to my front, I almost fall over trying to stop when I notice Natsuki had landed in front of me. I am able to put the brakes on, and after sliding to a good enough halt, I lower the kid from my shoulders to the ground, where he may be safer on his own feet seeing we looked like we were a good distance from the demon’s chasing us. Looking up to Natsuki, I complain, “don’t block my path like that, I’m running for two lives, you know.” I turn around and look towards the area where the gunshots had died down; I figured that the samurai must have given up on trying to eat all our brains.

250 / 3687 | 13
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:38 pm

Blast in the Past

As I leave the battlefield and was no longer interfacing with the enemies of the demonic army, I noticed my strength seemed to go back towards being my normal power. I attribute this to the fact that the adrenaline of the battle must have fueled my strength. Still, I continue as quickly as I could towards the eastern area where I thought there was a large scale battle occurring. I still felt the strength given to me by the priestess, and in looking out of the corner of my eye, I noticed her following me. It was an interesting pet I had decided to tame. My gaze shifts back forwards as I reach the target area, not noticing anything out of the ordinary. By the time I had reached the location, the Oni’s who were there had already left, so there was nothing much left to view. My body comes to a half over the eastern seaside and I look over the area. I noticed an area near the cove that seemed to have a substantial amount of damage dealt to the terrain. The sandy shore looked singed as if burned by some large attack and there were ruts and damage lines in the grounds with some leading into a sea. I knew a massive battle must have taken place that I somehow missed. “Hmmm…” I murmur lightly as I lower down towards the edge of shore of the cove. I come to hover over the cove’s water standing still in my thoughts.

253 / 1935 | 7
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:00 pm

+ Blast in the Past +
Saga
On my approach to where I could sense the female I was after I happened to feel the female who had shot me before coming up from behind. " Damn it.. I don't have time to deal with you too. " I said with a growl. With the amount of energy I put into dealing with the demon army I knew I might not be able to take care of the one that shot me before, I had already dipped into my own life force when summoning the army of golems and that its self was a costly mistake that I will have to pay for. I took a second to think over my options, though there was really only one thing I could do to try and get away in one piece and it was still going to cost, but as long as it secured my life it was worth it. But there was no way I am leaving here with out something. That was for damn sure. Calling upon my power over time I invoke my ability to stop time, though I had already know this was going to drain even more of my strength, it was something that had to be done to ensure my safety. With all of time frozen around me I didn't have to worry about the female Natsuki, at least not right now, though I couldn't hold this for long so I had to beat feet and get my ass out of here. Though when I stopped time, I didn't stop time for the female I am after. Not wishing to waste any more time in getting out of here, I could find Kazakura at her temple. Swooping in to where I had sensed the female, I noticed that Seiki was with her as well.. Though with time like this he wouldn't know I was here. Barring anything else happening I would grab the female, Akera, up as I swoop in, not paying much attention to what she had with her at the moment and begin to fly away, my intent to fly a good distance away before I finally release time. I wanted to be far enough away so no one would be able to catch up with me, I now needed time to rest and recover from not only the battle and the injures that it had caused me but also the great deal of strain using all these powers had put upon my person. Perhaps I can find Kazakura and get her to heal me as she had done before but if I couldn't locate her I may have to find another means of healing my body and recovering, there should be other priestess out there that have the power to heal, right? It's just a matter of finding them and then getting them to heal a demon.. That being the only hard part really, if I were human they would probably do it with out worry.

Post WC: 497
Total WC: 8015

Interactions: Akera
Health: 097 / 200
Stamina: 000 / 200
Synopsis: Sensed Natsuki coming, froze time to save own life, kidnapped Akera in the proses of escaping.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:00 pm

I was keeping up fairly well though I figured that was due to the fear riding me at the moment. He was guy that seemed to work out if he could keep up this pace. When he slides to stop I smile at the reason for the sudden cease of motion. "Natsuki!!!" I continue to sprint past Seiki and come to a stop beside her. "good, you're safe" I was so glad that she was still alive. But then no one answered. I snapped my fingers in Natsuki face and looked about. It was the stoping time thing again. Even Seiki wasn't moving. Then something swooped down and picked me up much like a hawk does to its prey. I let out a scream as my feet came off the air. At first I struggled but I had the baby. And if I was dropped from this height, she might not make it. The girl began to cry as my arms clung around her. I glanced up at the one who now held us and pleaded. "Please put us back on the ground"

Interaction: Abducted
PC:16
WC: 3463/5
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Izumi would continue to follow after Jyn keeping pace with him and making sure nothing would have surprised attacked him while he was carrying his ally to safety, it was a tough day really. Walking a long distance, and now fighting samurai's and then running, it was really a tough day. Though as thing's went on new question's came into play, such as what was that large red orb? What exactly was going on? Why was the samurai army retreating? she merely thought a few of those questions as she looked toward's Jyn who was now appearing to be confused about something. Izumi would listen to him as he asked what now? That was a good question to ask, what would they do now? what should they do now? Though wasa blank during this said time that Nova had froze time and when he had allowed time to proceed, Izumi spoke "We should continue to the village and try to get some help, I mean the camp was destroyed after all." It was a suggestion for him to think about.

Summary:
Feb 19 - success
-Word count: 180 | 3223
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Blast in the Past   Site Event - Blast in the Past - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4