Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Dark Kami Arc: Tome 2 - Emergence from Blood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

The Dark Kami Arc: Tome 2 - Emergence from Blood Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Kami Arc: Tome 2 - Emergence from Blood   The Dark Kami Arc: Tome 2 - Emergence from Blood EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:01 am

The portals open in a large courtyard where several more of the leather-clad women warriors are gathered. There are robed men scattered amongst them as well. All of them wait patiently until the first of their sisters step thru the portal with their energy shields raised. More emerge thru and they notice that they are emerging with captives which brings smiles to the faces of the femme fatales, but all of the elation fades in an instant as the two women warriors who had found my body rush back through the portal. "The Prince is dead. He needs the Shaer os Jhori. Quickly." The Shaer os Jhori is apparently some advanced power that calls upon a maiden bearing a symbol similar to the one they called Mistress before. She kneels down next to my body and places her hand on my abdomen. Her hand glows radiantly and one of the robed men appears on the other side of her to place his hand on my solar plexus. "You will need your strength to breathe. I will handle the runes." She nods and retracts her hand. The young robed man speaks as energy swirls from his hand over my body. "Rir si Pasaer os si Jhol vael medaesti ail sor shydia!" He gasps deeply as he takes off of the blessed runes and liquid out of my body and into his own. It starts to overwhelm him for a moment, before he does what only be described as a DBZ-esque power-up expel. Energy visibly moves around him and the runes that appear all over him are expelled. His left hand is pushed out to brace him from falling over. He looks over at the woman and nods to her. Gasping for air as he speaks to her, "He is... he is ready for you now. I really hate them." She nods to him and says, "Once the Prince is alive again, we will take our revenge!" The entire courtyard looks on intently as she throws her leg over my body to hover over my body in a straddling position. Her braided hair brushes against the left side of my face as her lips come incredibly close to my own. By this point, my lips are extremely cold. She does not touch my lips though but a mist of I'm not sure if I would call it energy or essence leaves from her mouth and flows into my mouth.

Upon inspection, the warrior maidens notice that my body is still not breathing and quickly showing the effects of the exorcism and my decision to sacrifice my own soul in my father's place. Judging from the facial expressions of shock and disbelief on all of their faces but none more than the one who tried to revive me, I would suspect that they expected me to simply get back up and be ready for revenge already. I would love that myself all things considered. One of the elder women steps forward and places her hand on the forehead of my carcass. Her eyes turns a stormy grey color similar to how mine would turn white when I was using the gift of distant sight. When she exits the trance like mode, she turns to the war maidens bearing the rank insignia of "Mistress" and tell them to send everyone back to their duties as they must discuss what she saw. The Mistresses don't even have to speak as their lieutenants speak for them. "You heard the Matriarch! Carry on!" The prisoners are taken to the holding chamber where they are bound by magical means and have curse runes placed on them so that they cannot call for help or communicate with one another. The runes would not kill them though considering that the females have the power to bring someone back to life, it wouldn't do much good anyway. The enemy captives could die and just be repeatedly brought back from the grasp of death to be tortured further. Such a cruel fate to suffer and oh do I want them to suffer it!

The old woman looks to the robed men and nods. The leaders of the robed men walk over and the Matriarch inquires, "How is the Headmaster?" The men fall silent while eyes turn to one of the young adult men, "He is not well and I worry that his time is limited. For now, we have more pressing matters to focus on. We need to see your vision, Matriarch." She nods to him and smiles, "You will make a fine Headmaster when the Order needs you." She extends her palm to the center of them and a large orb appears and all of them vanish.

They appear in a secret chamber and my body is placed within a cauldron filled with a strange, silvery liquid. My body submerges and the Matriarch speaks, "This will preserve him until we can figure out exactly how to bring him back, but his thoughts are very jumbled as he is fighting for survival of both halves of his being." They nod and the young man that spoke earlier walks to the cauldron and slices into his right palm. One of the female warriors slices into hers next and they press their left thumbs into the wounds to drain the blood quicker. Once the Matriarch tells them that that is enough, they instantly retract their hands and the wounds close up. The blood swirls around on its own before a pulsing ripple takes effect within the cauldron like sarcophagus. Everyone in the room gathers around and looks closely to see what would happen next. The pulsating continues for a few more moments before everything settles with a sheer veil of blood covering the surface. After a few more moments, the veil submerges and they watch as they can see a spirit form of my body as well as Quinto both trapped inside of the inner temple of the Palace within my mind. Inside they see...

"Father, you must go! I cannot lead as you can. I do not possess your power or your understanding of the Dark Kami. The Order of the Volos Castai and the Shyr Beis both need you now. Go. I am fine with this." Quinto looks at me and shakes his head, "No, Psyre." I interject, "But Father..."

The tone of his response is as swift and sharp as a sword prepped for battle. "Be silent!" He looks at me as I wish to speak back, but I dare not challenge him right now. I simply lower and raise my head slowly in a reluctant nod of obedience. "I have had my time, Psyre. I have lived for centuries, my son. It is your time now. The fact that you were willing to sacrifice yourself for me is all the proof I need that you will be a strong leader and strategic commander for our people. The Order of the White Wing does not know what they have unleashed this day. We do not have time to waste, so we must perform the meld now. You are unable to pass your memories to me, but I can pass my memories to you. There is much that you need to know about Onitoshi and Arden in particular. There is much about my past that I have yet to share with you, so now is the time to do so. There are three primary memories that you need to know for now. The others will come to you in visions, trances, and dreams. The first is the memory of training Denisca and my original branch of the Shyr Beis Order. The second will be the creation of the Order of the Volos Castai and my home as it used to be. The final memory is the attack on Yisima that ended in my death. When you have three memories, you will have all that you need to be reborn a Dark Kami. Let us begin..."

The sarcophagus goes dark and the Matriarch sends the lower Mistress to prepare for the Kunashi (coo-nah-she) Ritual. The young second in command of the Order of the Volos Castai looks at her and asks if she is sure about that. "I respect you immensely, Matriarch, but that is not a decision that you alone can make. The Headmaster of the Order must be in accord with such a decision. This is Quinto's heir, but he is of half-blood. He could be utterly destroyed." The Matriarch nods to him and says, "That is why we are taking the necessary precautions in performing the Kunashi. You notice we have never used this sarcophagus for anything and that is because it has Quinto's blood and the blood of the royal line of the Volos Korol in it. Any other who would even dare to submerge a hand in there would have their limb devoured. A disobedient servant found that out the hard way when they thought that if they drank from the blood in the sarcophagus that they would gain some of their power. The Shyr Beis were entrusted with the safety of this Inner Sanctum and have kept its existence a secret in accordance with our Master's wishes. We serve and honor the Syli of our House always and will never stray from his orders. You have been here with us since we came to aid you and to protect this sanctuary and have entrusted you with the knowledge of its existence. Do you truly think I or any of my sisters would ever do anything that would harm the Syli?"

While some of the other males think to respond, the young man looks her in her eyes and she gasps before her breathing settles. He forces himself to look away from her and breathes heavily. The Matriarch stumbles back herself and the Mistresses look at him and draw their rods called a Leiga and the males step forward in a martial arts stance with their hands and eyes glowing. The standoff causes a massive psionic shockwave to resonate throughout the room causing mental pain within the minds of both sides. Despite being slightly weakened by whatever the exchange was that just occurred, the Matriarch and Young Master both step to the dark stone sarcophagus and kneel quickly. The young man lowers his head to the ground at the foot of the sarcophagus. "Forgive them, my Prince. They have been without your guidance for so long that they have forgotten themselves in your presence. It will not happen again." The Matriarch releases a soothing "call" that sounds like nothing more than a mystifying exhale, but it manages to soothe the spirits and both sides apologize to the respective leaders. They both nod and start snickering at one another. The Matriarch tells him, "Even the Headmaster can't accomplish that feat. I'm impressed at your strength." He smirks, "You do that to someone enough and they start to understand it a bit better. I can't lie to you. I don't know how I did that, but I'm glad that I was able to. The Order has no further objections to the preparation of the Ritual. I would ask that some of my brethren be allowed to assist. He is our Prince as well." The Matriarch nods and sends a fairly large group to get things in order. Another ripple triggers in the liquid.

2008 words
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Kami Arc: Tome 2 - Emergence from Blood   The Dark Kami Arc: Tome 2 - Emergence from Blood EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:08 am

As images return to the surface, I am standing in spirit form watching as Quinto arrives at a compound with 15 young teenage girls. He takes them into the courtyard of the compound and walks off leaving them there. While he is gone, a group of men who look like bandits appear and attack the girls. The girls band together to fight against the men, but they find that their skills are lacking in terms of teamwork. Individually, the girls show themselves to be exceptionally strong and skillful. The bandits however can function as a unit. My form moves from the courtyard to stand in a walkway overlooking the courtyard where Quinto is observing everything. All but two of the girls are finally subdued and Quinto appears before them. He snaps his fingers and the bandit warriors vanish from sight. The two girls are breathing heavily. "Are you tired already?" Quinto inquires. Denisca shakes her head with piercing eyes staring at Quinto. He smiles. "Good because you need to go get your food or you all will be hungry tonight." An arrow leading out of one of the side gates appears and Quinto is gone again. All of the girls look around as they start to get up. Denisca turns and looks at them. They drop back to the ground. The younger of the two looks at her and starts to lower as well. "No! You have earned your right to stand, Little Sister." Denisca turns to the others and asks, "Which of you know how to hunt?" Three of the girls raise their hands from the ground. She nods to them and they get up. She moves them into a group and the younger moves over with them. Denisca looks at the younger and speaks, "Monare, where do you think you're going?" The younger replies, "I'm a better hunter than you are and you know it. You need to organize us or we will never become strong enough to kill him." Denisca truly views the younger as a true little sister, but knows that she is correct. She nods to her and they take off out the gate.

That left Denisca with 10 other girls. "Get the bags. We need to find a place to put everything and also where we can cook and store our food when they get back with it." One of the girls remarks that the place is huge and they could get lost easily. More complaining and questions start coming and Denisca finally gets fed up and silences all of them by dropping the first two to complain. "Does anyone else wish to complain? I said get the bags. Quinto! Show yourself!" A female warrior in light battle armor walks out to greet them. "You come when the Prince calls. It is not the other way around. Where are the other four?" One of the girls goes to respond until she feels Denisca's eyes on her. The female warrior strikes the girl for her cowardice.

Next, the vision shifts to the woods where the girls are out hunting. They have daggers with them, but that seems to be about it. Monare spreads the girls out so that they can try to sneak up and surround something. I'm not sure how or why I am able to watch them moving about the woods. Time seems to speed up and they have been out in the woods for far more than an hour and a voice speaks to Monare. "This isn't going too well is it?" She turns around and tries to attack the voice. There is no one there. "You send us out here with no weapons but daggers and you expect what?!" Quinto appears to her. "Now that is the spirit that I was looking to awaken in you. You may become something worthwhile after all and step out of Denisca's shadow for once. All you have to do is ask if you like the power to catch something to eat." She looks at him and starts to turn away until her stomach tightens due to hunger cramps. She nods to him and he tells her that she has to ask for his aid. She grits her teeth and speaks, "Please give me the power to get food for my sisters, Prince Quinto." Quinto looks into her eyes and steps forward towards her. He leans down and kisses her on the forehead and her eyes close for a moment and she enters into a trance like state. When she comes back to reality, there are three mid size yokai around her and she looks at them. They snarl at her and she just looks amongst them. Energy begins to swirl around her and she finds herself looking at it. The yokai charge at her and Monare speaks, "Feed my sister's hunger!" The energy explodes from her out towards the yokai and they knocked back away from her. Quinto looks on with great amusement and pleasure. He appears next to Monare, who is looking at her hands and arms which are still glowing with energy, and he nods to her. "That is just a taste of what I can teach you if you are worthy. Return to the compound." She looks at him and bows, "At once, Prince Quinto." She calls for the other girls and they look at her kills in great shock. They try to pick up the yokai themselves and find that they are too heavy, so Monare tells the girls to grab some branches, large leaves, vines and to remove any expendable clothing. Since she is wearing leggings and a brazier under her dress, she removes it and donates it to the collection. The girls retrieve the items that she requested and they get to work on making a stretcher of sorts. Once it's created and tested, they put the bodies on top of it and start heading back towards the compound.

The next part of the memory seems to be a bit later as the girl are going thru physical endurance training as they are having to move thru a mountain pass. There are several traps to make the trek thru this already dangerous terrain even more challenging. Quinto observes their trials from a distance. One of the girls slips on the trail and sets off a trap that launches stones at the surrounding area. Monare unsuspectingly climbs up into the line of fire of the large stones. Seeing her younger sister in trouble, Denisca pushes Monare out of harm's way and raises an energy shield to protect herself, but as the shield gets pummeled by the stones, it knocks her backwards and she looses her footing falling backwards off of the mountain. Quinto watches as she falls. Monare tries to release her wings like she had seen the Head Mistress do before, but she can't. She figures that she would need to be under extreme duress to release them so she dives after Denisca. Denisca sees Monare dive after her. While the younger is unable to summon forth her wings, Denisca's adrenaline kicks in for her sister and the downward plunge is reversed as she flies full speed for Monare. She catches her and they return to the mountain pass. Quinto appears before the two of them and just looks at them for a moment before he coldly tells them to continue. He would not say it, but his eyes showed that he was pleased with Denisca's achievement.

I appear a few months later in a chamber where Monare is chained to a wall and Denisca is being tortured right in front of her by Quinto using a Leiga rod. The rod's shriek mimics Denisca. She is beaten and prodded with such a vile weapon. The sheer touch of the weapon sends such an overwhelming surge of pain into the recipient's body that Quinto never lets it touch for more than a few seconds at a time. Once he finished with Denisca and she passes out from the pain, he moves on to Monare. During the torture of the younger, he is pleased to see her rage build as he continues to break her. Her eyes begin to change as she endures his training and her teeth start to change into fangs. When Denisca awakens to the screams of Monare, they both start to transform before he prods into submission. He releases them and they kneel before him. "Command us as you will, my Prince. We will do anything to serve you." Quinto squats down to them and lifts their heads up, "Anything?" He nods with a grin on his face. "Bring me the two weakest of your sisters here." They rise and leave only to return within ten minutes dragging two girls. They throw them at Quinto's feet and he looks at the two leaders of his camp. "It is time for you two to make your sisters stronger like you are." He hands each of them a Leiga and they realize what he himself had endured to make all of them stronger. The Leiga inflicts pain on the wielder as it does the target. They shake holding it and Quinto speaks to them, "Pain never goes away, so you must learn to endure all pains in order to accomplish all of your objectives. There will be no pain that is too great for you to bear, my Shyr Beis. Begin their training." They nod to him, "As you command, my Prince." The two Leiga rods shriek with the screams of the girls. Quinto sits back and watches as his two star pupils continue the training on their own. After a while, they seem to forget that he is even there and they continue the physical and psychological training on their own.

Next, I find that there are only 13 girls training in martial arts combat at this time. Some of them are wearing a Leiga on their hip while others still are not. The Head Mistress is leading this training session until Quinto arrives covered in bloody armor. The girls look at him with a calm nonchalant look on his face and he smirks at them. "We were victorious in battle. Worry not, girls, none of this is mine." They all turn to face Quinto and kneel to show their subordination. "Draw forth your Leiga." The girls with them obey. Those who do not have them are noticed. Quinto looks at the Head Mistress and asks why they do not have their Leiga rods. She tells him that they have been unable to sustain the training. "Then why are they still alive?" She looks at Quinto, but does not say anything. Quinto's right hand rises towards her and she is slammed into a wall. "Monare, when are we hosting the tournament?" Monare looks up and tells me that the tournament between the Shyr Beis camps is in one month. I nod to her. "Do you think you could have your weak sisters back there ready by then?" Monare tells me that she will accomplish whatever task I command of her. I nod to her and tell her to get to work on training them. The young Monare nods and requests one other trainer to optimize the time. He nods to her and Denisca is called forth. "The Head Mistress here has failed me has she not?" Denisca responds, "She cannot be blamed for the weakness of others, my Prince." Quinto smirks and releases the Head Mistress. He looks Denisca in the eye and the young teenager nods to him. She dashes at the Head Mistress drawing her Leiga in the process and thrusts it into her chest. The Head Mistress struggles to breathe and two of the non-wielding girls try to rush and save her, but Monare appears in front of them wielding two Leiga rods and thrusts them forward into the chests of both girls. Monare takes them down and they scream out in pain before the room falls silent. "It would seem our numbers are down to 11 now. You will follow their example and understand that you serve me and only me. Get them out of my sight." The bodies are taken away and Quinto informs Yisima that he will not be taking the field of battle until after the tournament. Quinto puts the girls through hell for the following three weeks to make sure that they are ready. He calls in servants to massage and heal their bodies during the fourth week and this is when the girls get their first glimpse to the other side of the future that Quinto had in store for them... pleasure.

Diocchus and his group arrives and despite the fact that they were all becoming Shyr Beis in service of Prince Quinto, there is distinct animosity between them. There is also a noticeable difference in the appearance. Diocchus notices the Leiga rods on all of Quinto's girls' hips, but makes no mention of it as he is unsure of what exactly it is. His girls have daggers on them. Quinto leads them all inside. He telepathically tells Denisca and Monare not to attack any of the girls until after dinner at the earliest. They look at him and nod their heads. Diocchus and Quinto go off to talk while a servant leads Diocchus' girls to their chambers. Monare smiles as she mentions that they brought 20 girls for the tournament. Denisca tells the rest of her sisters that after dinner they start thinning the herd. "Capture them alive, subdue them, then take them to secret training chamber. We can have some fun in there." The girls all nod in agreement and move about to carry out their duties.

Later that night, Diocchus enters the room with his girls and Quinto counts the girls as he walks to his seat at the head of the table and notes that all 20 are present and looks to Denisca and Monare with a nod. When Quinto nears his seat, all of his girls rise. When he sits, the two girls in command look to him and with one rap on the table, they all sit at the same time. Diocchus smiles and compliments Quinto on his training. He tells him that he is looking forward to tomorrow. Quinto snickers and tells him that he's looking forward to tonight. The little dark sprite has his servant present Quinto with a bottle of Euphoria. Monare stops the servant before he gets close to the Prince and one of the other girls takes the bottle and fills her Master's goblet. "Girls, play nice." The girls in the middle of the table sitting closest to the other camp exchange several spiteful glances. As dinner concludes, Quinto rises from the table and Diocchus comes and sits on his shoulder. They exit the room and all of Quinto's girls rise. Denisca looks at the other girls as the servants move forward to collect the dishes and tells them that they are finished eating. One of them speaks up, "We are finished when we are finished." When one of her sisters go to strike the girl, Denisca raises her hand to stop her. "Let them finish their dinner." Denisca smirks devilishly as she leads her sisters out of the dining hall.

Throughout the night, brutal kidnappings take place as Diocchus' girls are picked off and taken to the secret training chamber underground. Denisca and her sisters take one prisoner each to be broken. Once the chamber is sealed, the screams begin. The same sadistic methods of interrogation and obedience that Quinto used on them are used on Diocchus' girls throughout the night. Quinto had taught his girls to function and survive on minimal rest, which gives them plenty of time with the girls before they sneak off to their rooms to rest. None of them would use their beds though. All of the girls positioned themselves in the center of the meditation room together. Diocchus quickly realizes what happened when his girls arrive in the courtyard and there are only 9 of them. He scowls at Quinto who smirks and looks at his girls. "I'll make this as fair as possible for your girls. Denisca, Monare, come here." They walk over and kneel at his side. The normal third in command takes the center position and the other girls form up around here. They move in a box formation before the rear of the box vanishes and the skirmish ensues. Not for long tho as the vanishing girls reappear in the center of Diocchus' girls using their shadows to move and each stab one girl with their Leiga rods and strike a second with martial arts. Denisca and Monare silently watch with pleasure as their sisters make very quick work of the other camp. Diocchus looks on in disgust as the last girl is toyed with using the Leiga and forced to hold one. She screams out from the pain and passes out all too quickly. The girls return to Quinto's side and he nods to them. "Now, it is time to begin your real training. Everything before this was just conditioning. Diocchus, I'll be moving over the Shyr Beis project to this compound so that I can train them better. You will take over some of the more intricate aspects of their training." The dark sprite nods to Quinto and he tells him that with the extra space that he will have, he should be able to fit the new resources that he needs for his projects. He smiles and things fade out for a brief moment.

When they come back, years have passed and Denisca and Monare are young adults heading the training now as Mistresses of the Shyr Beis. During the training by this point, the two of them have vicious martial arts abilities, terrifying control over dark magic, and have grown to possess a cruel beauty that seduces a target no matter male or female to lower their guard and allow them to strike. Also, when one of the girls has to be taught a lesson, Monare beats her to the brink of death and looks at her as she dies before leaning down to breathe into her mouth and the girl is revived. The lesson is simple... death is not an escape for any of the girls. Quinto teaches them a secret technique that would be passed down only to the strongest and most loyal of their ranks by Quinto himself. He teaches them the ability to basically steal a magic ability from an enemy once it's been used on them by physically grabbing them afterwards. With this ability, the Shyr Beis would be able to turn the tide of any battle to Prince Quinto's favor.

By this point, the girls who had been trained by Quinto for years now are willing to kill themselves let alone die for him if it would please him. When a new conflict arises in Onitoshi, Quinto is requested to assist the House of Manticore in the fighting. Knowing that he has to leave, he offers to announce Denisca as the new Head Mistress of the Shyr Beis, but she declines it and tells Quinto that she wants to stay with him no matter where it takes her. Quinto looks at her and tells her that she will not get to see Monare like she does now as her sister will have to remain to train the rest of the Shyr Beis. Denisca nods to him and tells him that until he bears an heir to the House of Volos Korol that she must protect him as the Shyr Beis swear obedience and loyalty only to the Prince of the Volos Korol. Quinto nods and tells her that her wanting to kill him is going to have to wait a while then. She steps forward and leans in to kiss him, but finds his right hand wrap around her throat. He flings her across the room and she dashes back at him. After a sparring session where they actually hit each other, Quinto pins her against the wall and kisses her. As things continue, the memory fades away. Thank the spirits... I really didn't need or want to see any of that!

3592/5600
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Kami Arc: Tome 2 - Emergence from Blood   The Dark Kami Arc: Tome 2 - Emergence from Blood EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:56 am

I appear together in the middle of a battlefield at the conclusion of the battle. Monare, who seems much older but still looks so young, along with a group of her sisters are with Quinto as are a collection of male robed warriors. One of them bears the same crest that Quinto is wearing in this memory, but it is different from the one I normally see him wearing in the visions. There are other male warriors in blood soaked robes. The leader of the force that Quinto and his forces had just saved steps forward to thank him and the young man with Quinto lowers his hood to reveal himself and the other robed man exclaims when he sees him. "Little cousin! You're alive. When you didn't return, we thought that you had been captured or killed." He shakes his head and tells his cousin that he had come to serve Quinto and once he proved his loyalty, Quinto agreed to come and fight with him to lend aid to their cause. "This is Monare, one of the two Head Mistresses of the Shyr Beis. These are some of her sisters who traveled with us and more of Quinto's forces." The robed men step back. "The Shyr Beis?!" Quinto speaks up, "Do you have a problem with the women who just saved your skin?" The cousin shakes his head. "Forgive me, my lord. We have just all heard the stories of the vix... of the most trusted force of the House of Volos Korol." Monare giggles and looks at the younger cousin, "Well Leros, why aren't you afraid of us?" He smirks, "I've fought you already and I have been trained by the Prince as well so I have no use of fear." The other robed men look at Quinto and ask how he does it. "Finding out is not a road that you should travel lightly. Serving me will cause you great pain, but the rewards at the end far exceed any pain that you will feel. Not all of you will survive my training and those who do not may be given the opportunity to serve in different capacities if you are worthy." They look at one another and many of them step forward instantly. Those who linger question the agenda of the House Manticore. Leros steps forward and speaks, "Our people have been nomadic mercenaries for generations and he is offering you an opportunity to have a stable life. We would have a home serving Prince Quinto. I serve him and his house... no other. If he tells me to protect them then I do so. If my Prince tells me to kill for him then I will kill everyone that I need in order to ensure the success of his mission."

The others nod and find themselves swayed to service. Leros tells Quinto that he could unite the rest of their brotherhood and their families to give himself a standing force unquestionably loyal to him. Quinto asks him how many men he needs. He tells him that he should travel light. Quinto tells Monare to send for a group of her sisters to accompany Leros to ensure his safety and Leros salutes Quinto respectfully. "Thank you, Master." A portal opens and a fresh team of 9 Shyr Beis arrives. Leros takes 4 soldiers from the group with him and they take off in search of more members of the nomadic brotherhood while Quinto and the rest of his force returns home to the compound. The men are taken to get settled and Monare speaks telepathically to Quinto, "My Prince, are you sure that you don't want to break them before you allow them freedom of movement within these walls?" Quinto smirks and tells her that he is not worried about them. "They have not been broken of their fear yet, which allows the mere sight of so many of my beautiful maidens here terrify them immensely. They will stay in line. I am sure of that." Monare nods and tells her sisters to get cleaned up. "Yes, Mistress."

After a couple of weeks, Quinto takes Monare and her corps to rescue Leros and the sisters with him who led an enemy force of warriors in white away from the new forces. One of the Shyr Beis leads that group since they have women and children with them as well. Leros' force is outnumbered, but they are holding their defensive position waiting for support to arrive. A portal opens and a thick mist of miasma flows out of the portal. This gives the force that Quinto brings with him the cover they need to evacuate Leros's wounded and his forces before entering the battle themselves. Leros moves to evacuate, but remains when he saves Monare from a sneak attack. His blade flickers and when dispatches of the other two that she is fighting, she peeks behind her to see the head of the kamikonjou fall to the ground before the rest of the body. Upon noticing the tide of battle shifting out of their favor, the Warriors in White call for a retreat. Monare gets ready to go after them when Quinto tells her that they need to move and ensure the safety of the main group. She emits the call to her sisters to stay their wrath for now. A new portal opens and it leads them to the main group before several portals open to lead the main group to the compound quickly and safely.

Diocchus greets Quinto when he returns and informs him that he has completed his mission ahead of schedule. Quinto smiles and tells him that he wishes to see it. Diocchus nods and opens a portal for Quinto. "Denisca, you're coming with us." Denisca walks over and we teleport with Leros, Monare, and a few others to a large palace stronghold. on the far outskirts of the Arden "territory". Oh wow... it looks nearly identical to Quinto's palace in my mind. With the lush surroundings as well. This place is about the size of a small village with four separate sections and a very large center square. Diocchus explains that the southern section is for the Shyr Beis and their training, the north is set up for Leros and his brotherhood. The west will be for Diocchus' vineyards and pleasure training center. The east will be where all the market place, the forges, and all those nice things will be and in the center is the palace itself in all its splendor. Looking at this place when it was first built, I simply stand in amazement at paradise.

The memory skips ahead to show me what the palace stronghold looked like when it was full of people with training going on everywhere and the different competitions between the Shyr Beis and the newly anointed Order of the Volos Castai with their new crest. All is well here and I find great happiness fill my spirits at looking at all of this.

1233/6833
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Kami Arc: Tome 2 - Emergence from Blood   The Dark Kami Arc: Tome 2 - Emergence from Blood EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:25 am

The sarcophagus goes dark and the Shyr Beis Mistresses in the chamber look at the Matriarch and she nods to them. "Yes, I was one of the first Shyr Beis ever trained and those memories only show you the highlights of his cruelty, but his cruelty gave us strength and made us appreciate his love for us so much more. There was nothing that he would not share with us once we earned it and that is why so many of us were willing to die a thousand times to protect him. Leros even suffered at his cruelty." A figure appears from the shadows. "It wasn't that bad, Monare. So he killed me a few times and let me remain trapped for a day so that I would cherish life and hold no qualms about taking life. We are still alive after all these many years because of what he made us face and endure." Everyone turns to the figure and the robed man bow their heads and salute. The Young Master rushes to his side. "Headmaster, you should be resting in bed." Leros, the Headmaster of the Order, looks at him and shakes his head. "I feel invigorated after seeing the old era. Can't believe it was that many years ago that this place looked like that." The Matriarch asks him how he was able to get in here. He chuckles, "I have always known about this chamber. Remember, Matriarch, that when the Shyr Beis went off to carry out orders in battle, the Order protected this city. The Prince made sure that I knew the importance of this chamber. I didn't understand it then, but I obeyed his will. So that is his heir in there... he definitely inherited Quinto's features. Kiryn, the new Prince will definitely need your help in teaching him and training him." Kiryn, the young man, tells Leros that he will be around to train him himself.

The Ritual team returns with all of the needed components. Leros looks and smiles before he tells Monare that they need to retrieve 9 sacrifices to replenish the strength of the Prince when they complete the Ritual. She nods their subordinates vanish. The remaining faithful assigned to the ritual preparation continue their work while the others turn back to the sarcophagus to finally see what really happened when he died.

The image comes to view with Denisca laying on the floor sprawled partially across Quinto and Monare atop the bed peering off the side before a loud smack is heard and male chuckling echoes from the bed and the floor. Leros' hand print is implanted on Monare's rear and she flips him off the bed towards Quinto and Denisca. With a mere raise of his eyebrow, the Prince bounces Leros over him and into a chair. "Cheater! No helping him!" Monare exclaims. A knock at the door interrupts the frolicking that was building up to begin again as Leros flies at the bed and Denisca and Quinto's lips reunite. Denisca remarks, "Does your Consort know about us?" Quinto nods. "I keep no secrets from either of your inquiries, Deni..." The knock raps again. Denisca speaks, "What do you want?" From outside the voice speaks with great urgency and heavy breaths, "My Prince... the Order of the White Wing..." The doors fling open and the messenger is brought inside. "What happened?"

The messenger, now having caught his breath a bit, speaks, "They are attacking! Both Grinomo and Fasecad are being attacked."

Quinto remains silent at this news while Leros and Denisca quickly rise to don their clothes and summon their forces. Monare is focused on Quinto and the mental deliberation taking place within him. She kneels down by him, "My Prince, why are you not moving to action?" Quinto looks at her and speaks, "They are trying to force my hand. Will I save my Uncle or my Consort? Duty or Love." Denisca and Leros both leave to ready the Shyr Beis and the Volos Castai. Amidst the commotion within the palace, Monare's sisters arrive to dress her for battle and tend the Prince's preparations. Monare does not leave his side. Before Denisca and Leros return, Monare walks up to Quinto with her head bowed. "Speak your mind, Monare." She tells him that he must save the Consort to ensure the survival of the Royal Bloodline of the House of Volos Korol. Quinto tells her that he serves his Uncle and the House of Manticore so he must protect the Warlord. "I can get another Consort or just impregnate you!" Monare smacks him in the chest and she tells him that she is serious. "Leros and I can go and rescue the Warlord. You and Deni can save your Consort." Quinto shakes his head as they both vanish from sight.

They appear in the courtyard with Monare joining her squad of sisters and preparing them for what is to come. Quinto calls the leaders over to him and looks at each of them. "We need to move quickly. The White Wing has launched concurrent attacks against Grinomo, where my Uncle is looking after my sister, who was near the time of delivery of her child last I was told, and Fasecad, where my Consort is meeting with our new allies. The larger force is attacking Grinomo, so I will go there to protect the Warlord and ensure his safe escape along with that of my family. Deni..." She steps forward and tells Quinto that her and her sisters are ready to follow him. Quinto shakes his head. "No, I need you to ensure the safety of my heir. My Consort is with child. Mularis and his legion will go with you. Kill the traitors while you are there, Denisca." She looks at him and protests, "My Prince, you need to be protected. No one can protect you as well as I can." Quinto nods to her, "That is why I want you to save my heir. Go Denisca. Your Prince commands it." She tries to fight against the order, but she dares not defy his order. Accepting his decision, she and Mularis, one of the chief commanders of the Order, await final orders before they can leave for Fasecad. Quinto turns to Monare and Leros, "Both of you are coming with me. Tricia, you and your sisters will come as well. Tycrus, take two legions and annihilate the Temple Village of Mayjune. Yaris, defend the city until we return. There is but victory!" The leaders respond with a salute and "Victory will be ours!" All forces leave for their targets and Quinto's most beloved servant, Koheya, leaves secretly following him to Grinomo.

When Quinto and his forces arrive, they have to fight their way into the mid size castle town. Quinto starts issuing orders as soon as they find cover to bolster the defenses while they formulate a solid plan of escape. Monare and Leros remain with the Prince while Tricia starts setting up defensive traps and surprises with her sisters. Once inside the main castle, Quinto is rejoiced to see his sister, but finds her wounded. The anger is his voice is apparent and building, "What happened to my sister and where is the child?" Her servant steps forward with a young newborn boy. "We were betrayed, my lord, and she was wounded protecting her son and the Warlord." Yisima walks into the room and is elated to see Quinto. "Never thought I'd be so happy to see your ugly face. What is her condition?" The healers tell him that they are unable to remove the ward placed on her. Quinto roars and knocks them all away from her. Yisima tries to get him to control his emotions as he tries to lift the ward from her, but she awakens and stops him. "No, brother. They want you to do that. It's a Blessed Death ward. I am going to die here, but if these worthless healers of Yisima's could patch this damn wound or at least numb it, I will die fighting with you. You cannot take the ward off of me as it would transfer to you and you are far more important than I am, brother." Quinto tells her to shut up about dying. He places his hand on the wound and the wound starts to close. He helps her to her feet and looks her in the eye. "You are Princess Likata of the Royal House Volos Korol and I will hear no further talk of your demise. If Death wishes to come for my little sister then he will have to find the means to kill me first." She hugs Quinto before he pulls a map over to him. "Let's figure out how to get everyone out of here."

They go over plan after plan, but all of them result in heavy casualties. One of the pieces on the map knocks over pointing to the opposite direction of where they have been trying to travel and instead heading deeper into White Wing territory. Quinto reaches out with his hand in a choking grip and Koheya materializes. Quinto releases her and looks rather puzzled at what she's doing here. "Koheya..." She kneels down and starts silently moving pieces around the map. "You used this strategy to lure your enemies into a trap at Tripioch when you went to rescue Marqos and his family. They thought they had you because there was no way that you would fly into enemy territory to be pinned between two forces." Quinto looks at the map. "Uncle, we can slip you and Likata out of the back of the castle and into the bog. You take only your Guard Prime and they will have to protect you on the way out. Go to the village of Vald and head into the tavern with our mark on it. The White Wings have forsaken the dark ways so they will not be able to find it, but you will have to move with great haste as the people are extremely loyal to the White Wings. Inside the tavern, you'll be able to create a portal to escape with. Leros, you and I will make our stand here with Tricia to buy them the time they need, then we'll fall back. Monare, protect my sister and nephew. Uncle, don't die."

Yisima looks at him and shakes his head. "Quinto, you are the Syli of the House Volos Korol. I understand that you don't wish to rule, but your House is the ruling one. I cannot allow you to sacrifice yourself for me, nephew. You must escape." Quinto looks at Yisima, "This is not up for discussion. Monare, get them out of here. I can hold them back to give you ample time to escape." She grabs Likata, who is holding the boy, and Yisima and they start moving. His chief protectors, the Guard Prime, accompany them out of the rear of the castle as Quinto and Leros follow them to protect their escape route. Leros' legion forms up on him and Tricia and her sisters fall back to regroup with Quinto. Monare looks at Quinto before she has to rush off.

As the White Wing and the traitors, who posed as new allies promising an increase in wealth to get Yisima to go against Quinto's recommendation and enter the Manticore into a pack with them, overflow the town and rush towards the castle. Quinto waits for a large number of them to fight their way into the castle before he raises his left hand to the skies and calls down several bolts of dark energy that strike around the castle before a devastating bolt or column removes the castle and all those within it from existence. The Spirit Ocean might overflow by the end of this battle. Quinto remarks to Leros that he really like that castle too. Leros chuckles before leaping into the fray to engage in battle. Leros' legion holds the line and shows the martial prowess of the Order as they push the White Wings back. The tactics used to lure the charging forces into traps and ambushes within the town quickly start to demoralize the attackers. The Shyr Beis summon forth a thick wave of miasma to cover their escape from the castle as reinforcements approach. "Let's go!" Quinto orders as the remaining forces leave the decimated town.

2203/9036
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Kami Arc: Tome 2 - Emergence from Blood   The Dark Kami Arc: Tome 2 - Emergence from Blood EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:27 am

They arrive in Vald and this stirs up quite the ruckus as the city militia and town guard arrive to try and fight them. The barrier "magi" of the Order's Legion protect the tavern setting up a tight perimeter and linking their magic together to strengthen the defenses while Quinto and the others head inside to try and escape. Yisima is sent thru an open portal that closes right after he walks thru. Monare and Quinto both try to open new portals and they open then close almost instantly. "Damn it! Solirealm magic!" Quinto nods and suddenly the baby starts crying. He looks down and feels great sorrow fill him. The ward had weakened Likata to the point of death. The resolve of the Prince stands firm as he begins chanting a spell of Sacrifice bonding his sister's life force to his own. His natural ability to heal himself kicks in as he sustains her life. Quinto shows signs of the pain of the ward despite his healing ability and Leros rushes to his side. "My Prince, we must get you back to Xartias so the magi can remove the ward from you. You have rescued Yisima, so now it is time to rescue yourself. I will gladly sacrifice myself for you." Quinto rests his hands on Leros' shoulders. "My dearest Commander, I would never doubt that, but you cannot sustain a portal and I need my nephew and sister to be protected. Get the magi to link themselves to her before the ward can finish..."

Quinto feels his strength start to return to him and looks over at Likata who had magically severed the link between them. She addresses him, "They are placing blessed rods around the tavern to try and capture you. You must go and make my son as strong as you." Quinto looks at her and says nothing. "So this is all I needed to do to silence you, huh? Quinto... what do you think of the name, Kiryn? It has strength and potential to it. Monare..." The sorrow filled Shyr Beis kneels next to the Princess. "Yes, my Lady." Likata smiles at her, "Help to make Kiryn stronger, but do not let him be devoured by vengeance or hate. Also, train to be without fear like my brother has made you, yet a leader who cherishes his people. Prom... promise me that you can do that for me. Protect him... as you have protected me... all these years. Koheya... I can feel you here, spy. Ha ha... *cough* do not let my brother die. Please." A tear slides down Likata's face and Koheya's already tear-filled eyes and soaked cheeks flow even more. When she looks at Quinto, she cannot bear to look at him and Quinto tells her to speak. She remains silent and before finally confessing, "They killed her, my Prince." Quinto speaks somberly, "Denisca..." Koheya looks up and shakes her head. "When she arrived, your Consort had already been wounded, but had fought them off. As they were escaping, a handmaiden stabbed her as she was being led into the portal. Denisca killed the handmaiden, but when she arrived... I'm so sorry, my Prince." Quinto's emotional whirlwind takes over and Likata uses the last of her strength to help Quinto open a portal and tells Monare to leave as she knows what is about to happen. The very structure of the tavern starts to shake. Likata touches Quinto as he opens the portal. Koheya vanishes from sight and Leros tells Quinto that he will not leave him. Monare fights against Leros' soldiers and her own sisters who try to get her into the portal. Quinto's voice takes a distinctly more demonic tone when he speaks to her as his eyes begin to radiate dark energy, "Monare! Protect Kiryn always. These are my final orders. Leros, get your Legion back to Xartias and protect our home. Kiryn is not to know that he is of royal blood as he will be targeted and I cannot allow my bloodline to die here. Raise him to be a strong and respectable Dark Kami. I can't hold back much longer... go now... take them!" Wings and a tail rip out of Quinto's back. Monare continues to fight until Tricia uses her Leiga to strike Monare so that Leros can pull her into the portal. Most of the Legion follows them, but some refuse to leave. Tricia and her sisters remain as well. The last of the legion takes Likata's body with them.

With them, the portal closes and Quinto looks at those remaining. "If you die here... make sure it is a good death!" They salute him before they all enter transformed states. He is the last to transform as they bear witness to the true form of a Dark Kami. His undergarments shred while his armor remains and his hair grows slightly. His eyes fill with dark energy to the point that the whites vanish and they are completely red. Fangs grow in his mouth and claws protrude out of the back of his hands. Energy crackles off of him and there is an obvious dark aura to his being. He roars and the tavern explodes outwards. Quinto's body flies into the air ominously and the others rush to battle. White Wings try to surround him and bear witness to the power that emanates from the Volos Korol Bloodline as Quinto's psychic powers erupt causing enemies to fall out of the sky clutching their heads and bleeding profusely as their brains are assaulted. Archers launch volleys at him and Quinto redirects them at the ground forces helping the White Wings. He finds an army of traitors marching in on opposing sides and he smiles as he stretches his hands out towards them and raises his hands up quickly with a quick chant to send beams of dark energy from the ground towards the skies. "Send that reply to the Heavens!" The members of the legion and the Shyr Beis start dropping to the overwhelming numbers and Tricia looks at Quinto after she is stabbed and spits up blood as she asks to be forgiven. She covers the ground in shadows and as she dies calls forth thousands of large spikes that pierce the traitors taking them to the Spirit Ocean with her. She falls and Quinto finds himself alone. That was the worst thing that they could have done because he no longer had to hold back.

He lands on the ground in the center of the town of Vald and the inhabitants, last remnants of the traitorous forces, and the White Wing try to surround him. He speaks softly in the ancestral tongue of the Dark Kami while they move in slowly on him giving him ample time to gather the power needed for this next maneuver. As they finally move in to kill him, void portals open up all around the village. A discharge of energy knocks them back as the portals activate and Quinto vanishes and the village bears short witness to the purely destructive capability of Prince Quinto of the House Volos Korol. The vacuuming effect of the portals work against one another ripping EVERYTHING in the village to pieces tearing from multiple opposing directions and with god-like force. Quinto reappears in the center of the ruins that used to be the village badly fatigued and bleeding. That power required much of him.

A lone White Wing falls near him covered in blood and his wings shredded and bloody as well. His weak breath speaks a chant that summons a blessed spear that flies at Quinto. Koheya appears and deflects the spear, but does not see that it had split into three parts. Quinto deflects the second, but the third one pierces the right side of his chest. Koheya shrieks like a banshee and ruptures the blood vessels inside of the white wing's body. She rushes to Quinto's side and he looks at her. "You shouldn't be here, Koheya." She nods to him and tries to heal him, but he tells her that it is no use. "Listen carefully, Koheya as I want you to carry forth my final orders..." Her tears drop down onto his face before he continues, "Monare will lead the Sisterhood as their Matriarch until Kiryn proves himself worthy of being their Master. I want him trained in the ways of the Order but strong enough to withstand the training of the Shyr Beis. Denisca is the strongest of all my Shyr Beis and as such, she is to protect the Warlord at all costs. Leros, my brother in arms, is to be the Guardian of Xartias. Much of his blood flows within that city as he has loved its more than I could have ever asked. He is to raise Kiryn as he would his lost son in my place. Diocchus, is to protect and help Denisca. My death will not be easier for her and at least Monare will have Leros to comfort her. My beautiful maidens... tell them that even in death they own my heart. Koheya, my only request is that you live... I cannot begin to tell you how much I cherish you... thank you for keeping the beast within in check all these many years. Tell them to never forget that they have... each other... always. Protect... each other." Quinto exhales and Koheya's tears stop. She lays him down and begins chanting. She places a hand on Quinto's chest to keep him anchored from the Spirit Ocean. "I cannot allow you to perish, my Prince. I must obey my Lady... and I cannot live without you. Great Ancestors of the House of Volos Korol, please grant me your blessing in protecting my liege. Sire, allow me to be the vessel to sustain your bloodline. I will take you into me and protect you as you have always protected me." She spreads out her arms in a welcoming gesture and the sky darkens above her. The heavens rumble and her body glows radiantly. She feels a warm hand caress her face and kiss her lips before she feels an overwhelming surge of energy and power flow through her body. Her body is enveloped in a portal and she vanishes from sight.

1828/10,864
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Kami Arc: Tome 2 - Emergence from Blood   The Dark Kami Arc: Tome 2 - Emergence from Blood EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:12 am

Hours later, she appears in Xartias in the middle of a heated argument on what their next course of action should be. They look at her and Leros stops everyone from moving or speaking. "Her signature... that is not Koheya... or something has changed with her. Monare, Denisca, I ask but one thing from you both... let us stay our wrath until Koheya awakes. Trust me when I tell you that something is not right. One of the Shyr Beis Mistresses nods to Denisca, "Head Mistress, he speaks truth. I felt the loss of the Prince but then I felt peace as well. We should ensure her protection as well." Leros tells them that he will remain on guard with her. He tells Mularis that no one is to enter or leave Xartias. Mularis nods and orders the Barrier Magi to begin. The three of them take Koheya to Quinto's room and lay her down. They stand guard watching over her, but also over each other. There was great internal anger brewing in this room. Each of them blamed each other and themselves for their failures, but most of all, Leros and Monare blamed Yisima for the death of their Prince.

Koheya remains unconscious for three days. When she finally comes to, she looks at them all meditating in the room and she moves and all of their heads turn to her. She sits up and they tell her that she has been unconscious for nearly four days. She speaks weakly, "He is... stronger than I... ever imagined he would be." Denisca looks at Koheya and smacks her to keep her from passing out again and asks what she means. "The Prince... his essence... to continue his bloodline. The ancestors let me seal him within me. I need to find a vessel to bring him back." Monare looks at Denisca and tells her that they can perform the Kunashi Ritual to bring him back in a new body. Both Leros and Denisca nod in approval and they set everything up to perform the ritual. No one cared about the risks involved and many good warriors were lost because they did not bring sacrifices or have the necessary components. After it fails and nearly kills Koheya, Quinto's spirit drains life from each of the three, resulting in their aged appearances, in order to sustain and protect Koheya. When Koheya awakes again, she delivers his final orders to all of them. Denisca is infuriated by her orders to serve the one whom she blames for the loss of her Prince. Nevertheless, she obeys.

The memory flickers and I watch from a detached view as Monare and Mularis unleashes a ferocious campaign of terror and carnage against the Order of the White Wing and the Clan that betrayed Quinto. Denisca joined in the campaign until the White Wing was broken and scattered and the treacherous clan was bled to make bloodwyne. From the White Wings, Diocchus made countless batches of Euphoria. After the campaign was over and Denisca had to serve as Yisima's bodyguard, she found herself in a very troublesome position. Monare wanted more revenge and specifically, she wanted Yisima. Leros talked her out of it, but one of the Shyr Beis who was a frequent lover and companion of Quinto would not be swayed and she left the Sisterhood to seek her revenge. She made it passed Yisima's guards and cornered him in his Throne Room. The two fight it out and four more Shyr Beis arrive to help her. Denisca appears in front of him to save him and kills three of them to protect Yisima. One of them flees and Quinto's former lover is made an example of. Diocchus returns to his compound along with the rest of the Shyr Beis Sisterhood who left Xartias when Monare and Leros got into a heated argument that erupted into a full out duel between the two. Leros managed to best her in battle because she hesitated when she had an opening.

Everything that Quinto had created seemed to fall apart when he died. Leros' dislike of Yisima turns to full out hatred when he receives word that no aid will be coming to help to help Xartias when he comes under heavy attack from a White Wing ally. The Order had come to Yisima's aid numerous times in the four years since Quinto's death, but when they needed help, he would offer none. Monare and Denisca came to ill terms when Denisca elected to continue to serve Yisima when he banished the Shyr Beis from Quinto's original compound, which he practically pillages in the process. Seeing no alternative, the Sisterhood returns to Xartias to lend aid to the Order and protect Quinto's home and the sanctuary which he held. Losing her sisters and especially Monare, Denisca tries to drink herself to death for nearly a year before Diocchus figures out how to get thru to her. The memories show that thru everything, the two beacons of hope for Quinto's spirit are when Koheya gives birth to me and when Kiryn is growing up.

The memories cease and the sarcophagus returns to blood, while shifting thru numerous colors and it catches fire as the Ritual is nearing completion. Quinto and I are standing with each other again and I look at him. "Father, will I ever see you again?" Quinto shakes his head. "My time is over, Psyre. You have the best trainers I could ask for you and you have allies. Do not hate Yisima for what he has done and do not become consumed with hatred for the White Wings. Learn from my mistakes. You and your cousin must protect our Bloodline. Don't be a fool who loves battle so much that he becomes blinded by it. As you have seen, every action has a reaction and that reaction can unravel everything. It will take some time to get used to your Dark Kami powers, but when you do, you will find them to be far more rewarding than those as a human. It is time to complete the Kunashi Ritual, my son." I shake my head and tell him that I want to remain here with him. I tell him that I have so much more to learn from him. He smiles and gives me a hug. My son... find my journals if you wish to learn more. You know what I look like so you can imagine... oh and your Dark Kami physical form will be slightly different than your old form. Don't be alarmed." I hug him tighter not wanting to let go but when I hear chanting, I know that he is fading away inside of me. My human side and blood gone and his essence used to allow me to finish my transformation into a Dark Kami. The chanting gets closer and closer though it sounds strange.

Leros and Monare kneel as the sacrifices are chained around the room. Kiryn kneels directly before the sarcophagus. Kiryn continues chanting alone in the Ancestral Tongue of the Dark Kami and I hear his voice speaking to me. He welcomes me home and I feel my eyes open and I see red all around me. I hear whispering voices speaking to me telling me that it is my time now. As the blood moves around me, I can feel my body changing. Slowly, I rise out of the sarcophagus with blood dripping off of me and I am floating in the air with wings and tail fully extended, claws protruding from the back of my hand, and long blood red hair hanging down behind me. I stretch out and the wingspan of my full extension is rather interesting. I look at the kneeling people before turning my attention to the bound figures in the room. I try to speak but find that no sounds will release. Looking at one of the robed men, I speak into his mind and tell him to bring one of them to me. He pauses for a moment and responds aloud, "Yes... my Prince." He rises and grabs one of the males. The member of the White Wing order struggles against him before I use my new tail to grab him by the throat and lift him into the air in front of me. A smile makes its way onto my face as my tail brings him closer to me and I bite into his throat to drink his blood and as his blood courses thru my veins, I realize that as a Dark Kami, spirit blood is so much more delicious than when I was in my human body. I look at my hands and notice that I am in Quinto's true form... my true form... a Dark Kami! Once I am done bleeding this male, I flick my wrist and his body flies over at one of the others and even more joy fills me as my telekinesis still works. I don't have the same sort of control, but this will work for now. I figure out how to speak to everyone that is near me with my mind and inform them, "Rise, all of you. This hunger! My father did not mention this... I want more!" One after another I feed off of them and I feel more and more strength return to me. The last one is a female and I look at her. I land outside of the sarcophagus and place my hands on it. "Good thing to note... greed and gluttony are not my friends." I still can't talk out loud. I hope my voice comes back soon. The sarcophagus starts to change as my energy is channeled into it along with my blood. The old stone cracks revealing a jewel encrusted sarcophagus befitting of Dark Kami royalty. My blood gathers to form the lid of the tomb and I am "released" to move back and Kiryn catches me. He smiles at me. "So this is what I looked like when my powers first fully awakened." Leros and Monare nod to him.

1780/12,644

Onitransformation Quest (885 WC x Quest Bonus)
- 7 TEXP
Flight Quest (885 WC x Quest Bonus)

Psyche Package = 5
Televocal = 5
Telekinetix = 5
=22

Casting = 5
Myndius = 5
=32

Beast Melee = 5
Gnashing & Beast Weaponry
=37

Defense = 5
Capacity = 10
Futeki = 10
Mental Defense = 2
=64

Current Totals
EXP = 36,709 (+709)
+ Tome 1 = 4,786
+ Tome 2 = 12,514 WC = 17,430
TEXP = 63 + 1

1600 WC +20,000 EXP to unlock packages
16,000 EXP to learn techs
14,000 WC to level up ALL techs (except Gnashing) to Trained

WC = 14,000 + 1600 + 1830 (Quests) = 17,430
EXP = 20,000 + 16,000 = 36,000
PWC (Org 2: Veilos Syli) = 17,430 (Checkpoint 0)

Acquired from Onishoppe: (acquired as some of the components for the Ritual)
Bestial Armor = $300
Bodiblaydez = $600
Windywoes Ring = $2500
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Kami Arc: Tome 2 - Emergence from Blood   The Dark Kami Arc: Tome 2 - Emergence from Blood EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:53 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Kami Arc: Tome 2 - Emergence from Blood   The Dark Kami Arc: Tome 2 - Emergence from Blood Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Kami Arc: Tome 2 - Emergence from Blood
Page 1 of 1