Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flavor of the Weak (Adrian)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Flavor of the Weak (Adrian) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Flavor of the Weak (Adrian)   Flavor of the Weak (Adrian) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Shou weaved between the trees, narrowly avoiding the pillars of fire that seemed to follow him wherever he want. Through gritted teeth, he lightly cursed beneath his breath, wishing for at least a little break in evading these attacks. It had been sometime since he had met up with this specific fire demon, the one he had originally encountered within Sai City of the Lower Commons. To think he'd find him out here in the forests..
"Haha! Isn't the fire grand? Only someone like you can appreciate its beauty, Shou!" The demon shouted, continuing with his chants between his sentences that would resume the onslaught of fire techniques that headed Shou's way. The red-haired oni leapt from his spot, the tree just beside him bursting into flame, and he took to the sky, landing atop a disc of flame that caught him from falling (Flight). Pushing off from that, he began to run across the skies as if it were a normal surface, platforms of flames coming to burst into being with each step he made, dissipitating whenever his foot would come to leave it.
Furrowing his brow, he focused his attention on the opposing demon that levitated into the air as well, though his method simply made it seem as if he were featherless in weight and broke those laws of gravity.
Shou came to a stop in his running as the other demon had ceased in his techniques. He panted lightly at the amount of movement he had been forced to do, but thus far he hadn't used any of his techniques.. the man he faced now didn't seem to have a limit to his stamina, though, so he was beginning to question his strategy of trying to tire his opponent out. From here, he could see his opponent hadn't even broke a sweat. "Tch.."

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Themeless
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Flavor of the Weak (Adrian)   Flavor of the Weak (Adrian) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:43 pm

He was interested in what had spurred the question, but he was all ready well on his way, not looking to get too deep before he took off. The oni paused for the moment, allowing Atilla her comment before he snickered, "Tell you what.. you're gonna need a lot more of those if humans can back up from the pit of sins they've dove themselves into." Shou stated, indicating towards the rat, the devote preacher of Bleaus. She was only one against many though. "There's always some hope, though." He said then, sounding very unlike himself. Perhaps he'd seen the kami on too many occassions and it had started to delude his sense of chaos. "But at the rate they're going.. they're fucked, frankly." Again he snickered, before beginning to walk forward. Slipping one hand in his pocket, the other giving a stiff wave in the air, he gave his farewells while walking back into the mass of trees. From there he'd take to the air.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Flavor of the Weak (Adrian)   Flavor of the Weak (Adrian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:08 am

Flavor of the Weak (Adrian) - Page 2 Adrian10

"Kami, I will pretend you didn't say what you just did. There is no light left inside of me. None at all. What you see before you is the shell of a man. Killed when those he came to treat as family betrayed him. He was struck down and left for dead in these woods. And I am the spirit that stepped into that shell. And yet try as I might even I have a hard time believing that..." he said, turning to Atilla. "I don't hate humanity. But sometimes I wonder if they are truely worth saving... Kami, I will ask you to stay by my side as an advisor. I need someone that wont be afraid to tell me that I'm being stupid. But if you don't want to, tell me now."

(134/3,317)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Flavor of the Weak (Adrian)   Flavor of the Weak (Adrian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:18 am

Her gaze remained on the back of her retreating friend as he disappeared into the brush and woods. Blinking, she realized the man was divulging some important information to her and only half of her attention was on it. Turning to the man, she returned in around the part he began talking about being a spirit and shortly realized this man had a mental illness. A kami like herself who specialized in such magix could heal physical wounds with a mere wave of her hand, but mental illness, well, she'd need something much more powerful before she was ready to deal with that. Smiling and nodding, she observed him attempting to reach out and keep her there, another symptom of his disease perhaps. Knowing she wouldn't be able to predict what he would try, especially with Shou absent, she simply replied, "Hito-sama, I apologize, but without my friend present I will have to decline. It would be improper for a lone lady as myself to be residing with a man in his... house..." she said, looking at the broken down temple and eventually finding the most polite word for it.
Then turning, she would look into the woods and take a deep gulp, deciding to follow her slightly more predictable friend into the Deep.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Flavor of the Weak (Adrian)   Flavor of the Weak (Adrian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:52 pm

Flavor of the Weak (Adrian) - Page 2 Adrian10

"Then leave me to my darkness. And let me be, kami. You may stay for the night should you wish, but you wont be welcome come sundown tomorrow." he said, walking away from her.

He moved toward the blacksmithing forge behind the temple. He dipped a cup into a trough of blood before pouring it over the anvil that was near by. Shoveling coal into the forge he lit it before he began pumping air into it. He was intent on finding something to do that would keep him busy while she was around. And he didn't want to be left alone with his thoughts.

(105/3,422)
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Flavor of the Weak (Adrian)   Flavor of the Weak (Adrian) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:20 am

Adrian updated
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Flavor of the Weak (Adrian)   Flavor of the Weak (Adrian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:32 am

Updated Shou.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Flavor of the Weak (Adrian)   Flavor of the Weak (Adrian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Atilla updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flavor of the Weak (Adrian)   Flavor of the Weak (Adrian) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flavor of the Weak (Adrian)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2