Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Site Suggestions

Go down 
+18
Kiun
Scaarion
Broken
Rei
Strayed
GLaDOS
Kazakura
Antifreke
Kaguyalover
DarkKnightCecil
Themeless
LittleMariko
Datorru
rekoa
яuиє
ShinTre_Admin
Psi Prince
aѕceпxion
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Site Suggestions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

If you have something you think would improve the site, post it here. Discuss the idea and what you think of other's ideas in an OOC discussion thread as to not clog this board, please.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:07 pm

it'd be coo if we had an inventor or r&d charrie that came up w/this kinda stuff so it wouldn't all be site additions >.>
a vehicle customization shop sounds like a good idea. comes up w/the write up and i'll see if i can add it to the shops. make it run by a hito so they can service humans and spirits
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2348
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Mwuahahaha I have my R&D charrie in the works.....except....like errr....>.> time skip and stuff, so the inventing stuff is gonna take a while cause of the past thing occurring....but yeah, :) sweet to know it is okay.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2378
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Elemental System
All Elements are have their strengths and weaknesses. Elements will deal +1 / -1 against their respective elements.

Water : Weak against Lightning | Strong against Fire
Fire : Weak against Water | Strong against Ice
Ice : Weak against Fire | Strong against Ground
Ground : Weak against Ice | Strong against Lightning
Lightning : Weak against Ground | Strong against Water

What does this do?

If you are in combat with an ice demon, and you use fire, your techs would do +1 level of damage or whatever the effect. If you were going against a Water demon, your techs would be at a -1 modifier.

Whatcha think?
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:57 pm

I think

Site Suggestions - Page 2 1_268092083l

It deals non-elemental damage after all.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:09 am

Not an ooc/troll thread.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Rep! : 29

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:23 pm

Antifreke wrote:
Elemental System
All Elements are have their strengths and weaknesses. Elements will deal +1 / -1 against their respective elements.

Ice : Weak against Fire | Strong against Ground
Ground : Weak against Ice | Strong against Lightning
Lightning : Weak against Ground | Strong against Water

What does this do?

If you are in combat with an ice demon, and you use fire, your techs would do +1 level of damage or whatever the effect. If you were going against a Water demon, your techs would be at a -1 modifier.

Whatcha think?

i've been thinkin bout something like this
i'm iffy whether to include it or not, but it was along these lines
if i use it, it'll pop up in a future site wide update
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Rep! : 18

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:03 pm

it makes sense this way. Besides, a Fire user isnt going to be able to do full damage against someone in the water. I think it adds not only a bit more realism, but some more common sense to the system
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:29 pm

working on it.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:53 am

Combined Attacks(Requires 2+ people)

Attack A + Attack B = Attack C
Attacks combined deal combined damage up to 125% damage before defenses are accounted for.
Effects of attacks all stack unless they negate one another. Stun effect + Bless = Stunning blessed attack. Curse + Bless = Effects negated
Accuracy is the average of the combined attack accuracy rounded down. Perfected + Novice = Honed.

Unless directly opposite spells can be combined to create an even more powerful spell. This can be useful however one dispell will negate the whole thing as they are combined.

Example:
Water Dragon + Lightflies = Lightning Dragon

Defensive spells fall under another catagory.
When defensive spells are combined they create an area of effect of 5ft for every level(average) of accuracy. The defense combine increases by +1 per defensive spell cast.
EX.
Sebunhoshi + Energy Barrier(Both at Perfected) = Fierce Defense surrounding a 25ft area.
Sebunhoshi + Energy Barrier + Earyth Shield(All at perfected) = Destructive Defense surrounding 25 ft.

Scrolls or other spell augmenting items used on a combined spell affects both spells.
EX.
Sebunhoshi(+Scroll of Protection + Energy Barrier(both at perfected) = Destructive Defense surrounding a 25 ft area.

If a combination shield is put up attacks cannot go out any easier than they can go in.

Effects are another.
Effect + Spell/Attack = Bleeding Effect.
Bleeding effects mean that not only does the attack carry the effect itself but in many cases can pass that effect to whatever is struck.
EX.
Bless + Gunshot = Attack that blesses whatever is hit.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:00 pm

Because of Custom Combine attacks, it would be confusing to simply call this "Combined Attack" so I figure a better name would suffice. I'll edit my input to what DKC already has.

DarkKnightCecil wrote:
● Collaborative TechLimit
A combined attack between two or more people meant to surpass the limits of individual attacks when faced against an enemy of great power. These attacks have the ability to combine the damage of or add various properties to techniques temporarily creating a new skill in the heat of battle. The success rate of the technique is based on the success rate of all techniques going into the attack. If even one technique fails (i.e. missed roll) then the entire attack fails. The stamina requirements for a CTL is x1.25. The technique can have offensive, defensive or status properties as clarified below:

- Offensive: Attack A + Attack B = Attack C
Raw power attacks combine points in damage up to +10 (Max Breaker)
(see tiers for more info on damage rating points: http://h2h.site90.com/breakdown.html)
Water Dragon (+4 dmg) + Lyteflies (+5 dmg) = Lightning Dragon Strike (+9 dmg)

- Status
Effects of techniques stack unless they negate one another (i.e. bless + curse).
If an effect has a time limit (i.e. # of posts to wear off) that limit is halved for the CTL.
For example: Paralysis Tech (lasts 5 posts) + Bless Tech = Blessed tech that paralyzes for 3 posts.

- Hybrid
Attacks that combine power with a status effect of some kind.
If an effect has a time limit (i.e. # of posts to wear off) that limit is halved for the CTL.
For example: Dark Skies (+5 dmg) + Paralysis Tech (lasts 5 posts) = Heaven's Grip (tm) that binds for 3 posts with +5 damage her post

- Defensive
Combined defensive spells stack and increase 5 feet for every point of Density.
Defensive CTLs can only be held one post (even if one of the spells lasts for multiple posts on its own) unless recast and held (recast doesn't require a re-roll)
Sebunhoshi (+3 Den) + Energy Barrier (+3 Den) + Earyth Shield (+3 Den) = +9 Def over a 45 ft area.
Scrolls or other spell augmenting items stack the overall CTL.

Accuracy is the average of the combined attack accuracy rounded down. Perfected + Novice = Honed.
Unless directly opposite spells can be combined to create an even more powerful spell. This can be useful however one dispel will negate the whole thing as they are combined.
If a combination shield is put up attacks cannot go out any easier than they can go in.
Effects are another.
Effect + Spell/Attack = Bleeding Effect.
Bleeding effects mean that not only does the attack carry the effect itself but in many cases can pass that effect to whatever is struck.
Bless + Gunshot = Attack that blesses whatever is hit.

Additionally, I would like to suggest a new ability:

Reverberation
This technique allows spirits and/or the spiritually aware to sync when fighting together averaging their stats and abilities. For example, with this, a human fighting with two demons will fight on the same averaged level as those he sync's with. The ability to flight will be distributed through the group as well as make all three entities immune against bless and curse. When you sync, you average stats and gain any immunities or racial advantages as those you are fighting with.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:27 am

The problem with this is what everyone saw when my brother made one of the most notorious customs of "old MSN era" Trojanex Brotherhood. With averaging, two of us can take Support and both get Unwetting Rayne casting it on the group and everyone is going to raise by two levels. Also, what makes them immune to both? How would a human and two kami make themselves immune to curse which targets all 3 of them specifically? Next, this would give humans the ability to fly, which is a distinct advantage for spirits. I think this would be a great benefit to humans and humans only. What is the gain for me as a spirit to weaken myself to boost you a human? The only storyline benefit I could see is if it allowed a spirit to mask their "aura" so that you can get into City Metro safely. I'll reply to the actual system. It seems like a good system, but there is some tweaking that needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:28 am

Psi Prince wrote:
The problem with this is what everyone saw when my brother made one of the most notorious customs of "old MSN era" Trojanex Brotherhood. With averaging, two of us can take Support and both get Unwetting Rayne casting it on the group and everyone is going to raise by two levels. Also, what makes them immune to both? How would a human and two kami make themselves immune to curse which targets all 3 of them specifically? Next, this would give humans the ability to fly, which is a distinct advantage for spirits. I think this would be a great benefit to humans and humans only. What is the gain for me as a spirit to weaken myself to boost you a human? The only storyline benefit I could see is if it allowed a spirit to mask their "aura" so that you can get into City Metro safely. I'll reply to the actual system. It seems like a good system, but there is some tweaking that needs to be done.
It would be harder for someone with 2 characters to do that on this site than it was back then. Two kami's and a human wouldn't be immune to curse, since none of them are naturally immune to curse. It would only work if there was an oni in the mix. I think this is supposed to be geared against NPCs and not people, so it can be a little strong to balance things out. The gain for you as a spirit would be to boost an ally, so instead of having a weak human helping, you have a stronger one. Strength in numbers distributed evenly. Of course, if that particular tech doesn't help you in any way, then do not use it. What are your quantitative suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:30 am

escalation wrote:
It would be harder for someone with 2 characters to do that on this site than it was back then. Two kami's and a human wouldn't be immune to curse, since none of them are naturally immune to curse. It would only work if there was an oni in the mix. I think this is supposed to be geared against NPCs and not people, so it can be a little strong to balance things out. The gain for you as a spirit would be to boost an ally, so instead of having a weak human helping, you have a stronger one. Strength in numbers distributed evenly. Of course, if that particular tech doesn't help you in any way, then do not use it. What are your quantitative suggestions.

So then this would be a Captain Planet sort of thing where all 3 chars have to sync, not just the human can trigger it? Numbers wise... what happens if the two demons transform?

3 + 3 + 2 (Hito) = 8 /3 = 2.6666 = 3, so all of them come up to Strong stats, but what if I run out of stamina and have to revert? My stats return to Average thus 2 and then our math is 3+ 2 (me) + 2 (Hito) = 7 /3 = 2.333 = Demon 1 has his stats reduced to Average with this.

Worst yet is if the ally is a normal human...

Trans: 3 + 3 + 1 = Human comes up to Average, but I'm burning energy to be weaker than I should be. There is no benefit to spirits with this system.

My Suggestion wrote:
Empower (passive or Mode?)
Requires: Both Higher Order Transformations, 7 TEXP
Having practice as working collaboratively with humans or using them as minions and pawns, a higher order demon has gained the ability to inspire allied humans to fight harder and stronger. When fighting with the higher order spirit, these allied humans receive a +1 bonus to all attributes as the spirit's aura strengthens them.
Effect: +1 to attributes of humans within range that are allied to spirit
Drain: High or Fierce?, -5 per turn held

Would that accomplish the same goal as your version? This one would be far more likely to be taken and used. I don't see any spirit using the first version as it has no benefit for the spirit. With Empower, the allies are boosted for strength in numbers and the spirit is not screwed so even I would use this to help any human minions/allies that I would have.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:59 pm

i like kaz's tech
but the CTL looks good.
i might see if i can get that added today
any further comments on that?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:03 pm

In some respects, the defensive CTLs seem too strong, but I suppose it's no big deal since two destructive attacks could still break through. I would be weary about allowing the items into the equation b/c since you don't have to chant for them and there's no big drawback to using them, it can quickly "overamplify" defenses.

Suggestion 1: There should be some form of a delay for the CTL attacks.

Attribute Suggestion (in general): Two stat-boosters cannot be combined. This is to prevent a support character from casting Unwetting Rayne + Enhance on their ally. A transformation does not fall under this rule though. Primarily to maintain the preset attribute advantage for spirits and possessions over humans and hito.

Hybrid: I would suggest reversing Kyro's example to Heaven's Grip = +5 dmg attack in post one + bound for next 3 posts
- Question: How exactly would this work b/c currently, it seems smarter for Char A to cast 5-turn Paralysis then Char B follows behind them with +5 dmg attack?
- Suggestion: Limit to Physical attacks for the purpose of CTL.

Suggestion: Synergic Chant: a power/tech that allows two characters with the same spell to amplify the power or effect of the spell (does not work with stat boosters)
- Example would be Tokyo Majin when one of the old guys is chanting and then the second one started helping the chant. For here, this would generally be used at the same time and together.

Offensive: There's no means to tweak it really, so my only response here... get ready for some BS "evasions" and OOC arguments with this one. Lightning Dragon Strike is basically a one-hit kill.

Actually... I do have a new suggestion for both Offensive and Defensive... to prevent an "arms race" you could cap the damage/defense at say +7, but increase the range or something like that. So if Chars T and A use Dark Skies together, instead of doing +10 which would leave a huge crater in the earth and instantly kill stuff, expand their range so that they could 125 or even 150% of the range of T casting it alone. That means at perfected, their CTL Dark Skies deals +7 dmg over 125-150 feet. That way, those caught by it aren't instantly killed and that SHOULD limit the OOC fights b/c thinks it's awesome to deal +10 dmg until they have to post a defensive response for it.

Anywho, there's my thoughts on the matter. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:57 pm

In some respects, the defensive CTLs seem too strong, but I suppose it's no big deal since two destructive attacks could still break through. I would be weary about allowing the items into the equation b/c since you don't have to chant for them and there's no big drawback to using them, it can quickly "overamplify" defenses.
The defense only lasts one post. The item would probably only last a post as well, even if the defensive spell is continued.

Suggestion 1: There should be some form of a delay for the CTL attacks.

Attribute Suggestion (in general): Two stat-boosters cannot be combined. This is to prevent a support character from casting Unwetting Rayne + Enhance on their ally. A transformation does not fall under this rule though. Primarily to maintain the preset attribute advantage for spirits and possessions over humans and hito.
Or we can say that stat boosters affecting the same things cannot successfully stack.

Hybrid: I would suggest reversing Kyro's example to Heaven's Grip = +5 dmg attack in post one + bound for next 3 posts
- Question: How exactly would this work b/c currently, it seems smarter for Char A to cast 5-turn Paralysis then Char B follows behind them with +5 dmg attack?
- Suggestion: Limit to Physical attacks for the purpose of CTL.
Some people might like it for the flair.

Suggestion: Synergic Chant: a power/tech that allows two characters with the same spell to amplify the power or effect of the spell (does not work with stat boosters)
- Example would be Tokyo Majin when one of the old guys is chanting and then the second one started helping the chant. For here, this would generally be used at the same time and together.
We're not naming anything after you.

Actually... I do have a new suggestion for both Offensive and Defensive... to prevent an "arms race" you could cap the damage/defense at say +7, but increase the range or something like that. So if Chars T and A use Dark Skies together, instead of doing +10 which would leave a huge crater in the earth and instantly kill stuff, expand their range so that they could 125 or even 150% of the range of T casting it alone. That means at perfected, their CTL Dark Skies deals +7 dmg over 125-150 feet. That way, those caught by it aren't instantly killed and that SHOULD limit the OOC fights b/c thinks it's awesome to deal +10 dmg until they have to post a defensive response for it.
It's my opinion that this should be and probably was originally for to be used against Shinpcs and NPCs. Still, this would promote people RPing in groups, since there's an obvious weakness in being alone.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:02 pm

so, i should make it so you can't hold a ctl shield?
i'll take a lil more time to think bout this. expect it to be up by the next saga tho
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:57 pm

With our powers combined... afro
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:01 pm

Tome of the Elements
Fire melts ice, Ice blasts wind, Wind blows away earth, Earth grounds lightning, Lightning electrifies water, Water puts out fire. Then, of course, the celestial elements Dark and Light are weak and strong to each other.

+1 for Strong against // -1 for Weak Against

Ice : Weak against Fire | Strong against Wind
Wind : Weak against Ice | Strong against Earth
Earth : Weak against Ice | Strong against Lightning
Lightning : Weak against Earth | Strong against Water

Site Suggestions - Page 2 Prime_elementslavonia_screen
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:09 pm

One small problem I see is that with that, nothing is weak against wind
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:20 pm

Antifreke wrote:
Tome of the Elements
Fire melts ice, Ice blasts wind, Wind blows away earth, Earth grounds lightning, Lightning electrifies water, Water puts out fire. Then, of course, the celestial elements Dark and Light are weak and strong to each other.

+1 for Strong against // -1 for Weak Against

Ice : Weak against Fire | Strong against Wind
Wind : Weak against Ice | Strong against Earth
Earth : Weak against Wind | Strong against Lightning
Lightning : Weak against Earth | Strong against Water
Corrected.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:40 pm

that was a typo. my apologies
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:16 am

awesome, i can prolly use that. +2 texp added for u kind sir.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Latent Revitalization

This path is specific to storyline characters and is the ONLY path a storyline character can take. Those who once had great power, now have become mediocre compared to those growing in power around them. For some reason, you discover that you have reached a plateau in your training and you are unable to increase the strength of your abilities or learn new ones. Ordinarily, there is no hope for you, but luckily there is a sage with the ability to unlock the active potential in such a character. This sage exists in a pocket realm that has an entrance beneath the sands of the southern desert. The Spirit of the Budding Fairy will seek you out and tell you the entrance location to the pocket realm. You will have to defeat its current master in order to gain the Fairy. After gaining the fairy it will being to unlock your ability to gain experience, but at the same time, it will become a parasite, eating away the EXP you gain until you have paid off the full value of your current strength. Once you have done so, the fairy will detach from you and you will become a normal character, able to grow and gain new abilities. Unlike other paths, the checkpoints are based on the amount of EXP you have to pay back rather than being every 25,000 words into the path.

Checkpoint 1: You have captured the Budding Fairy and it has molded with you. You pay it 10 TEXP to move into the next checkpoint. You are still not allowed to learn new techniques or train.
Checkpoint 2: You have paid off half of your EXP debt as sacrifice to the Budding Fairy as well as another 10 TEXP, so now you will be able to train techniques that you have for double the EXP or WC requirement with half going to train the technique and the other half going to the Budding Fairy.
Checkpoint 3: You have paid off the EXP cost of all of your techniques and sacrificed another 10 TEXP to the Budding Fairy. You may now learn new techniques and train as a normal character would.

Reward:
-Turns a Storyline Character into a Normal Character
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:37 pm

i dunno if i wanna go this route. lemme think bout it for a bit
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:38 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:40 pm

i might use it.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:45 pm

That would be nice, please
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Number of posts : 284
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Soo, just a thought i came up with when i was bored.
Im what i call a forum freak, and what a forum freak is a person that are members on multiply forums for different things and spends quiet alot of time on those forums. Now, after i have joined H2H i have found back to the calm and relaxed self (long story from another forum) and so i came on the thought of maybe getting more people to join H2H. Either through affiliation or maybe some sort of either recruitment thread or commercial links that i know some forums gladly put up on their sites in return for us to do the same. If you/we are insterested i can post up the links to the different forums and possibly talk to some of the admins to see if they are interested.

EDIT:

Found a pic i thought would be nice to use for the samurais in the saga

Samurai
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:27 am

yo yo
cool pic. actually the sam pic is in marcos's banner, but they look close enough. lol. good find
you're free to post our link in other places. we actually have affil rules somewhere but all affil links have to go on the affil thread.
https://wotr.rpg-board.net/h2h-f45/affiliation-t197.htm
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:06 pm

Why don't we do quest claiming on the actual quest board? I don't think it would get up to 50 posts in a month.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Shin, hun. I was wondering if you were going to use the above mentioned Path. I dont mean to push, just wanting to know before posting for saga spoils.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:37 pm

escalation wrote:
Why don't we do quest claiming on the actual quest board? I don't think it would get up to 50 posts in a month.
i like this idea. run it.

@ jen - hold ur horses, i'll get to it xD
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:54 pm

Yes, oh mighty Shin
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:49 pm

I've noticed Toot has been away for an extremely long time. Since you're busy, shouldn't we just make Toot his own thread that way people can order custom gear whenever? You can make high prices, or make people run "errands" to keep the challenge in there is you like, but I feel it would be more productive and reduce the amount of things we would need to add to the shops.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:18 am

hmm.... think i can do that... go ahead and make that thread. thx
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:43 pm

nvm

Last edited by Jaenelle on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Number of posts : 284
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:19 pm

(*) Will continue work as i do more reasearch around paths and how they are built up and possible demands about JC.

*Path - Lord
A person within the soceity having earned his/her position through valor, corage, bloodline or bloodshed. Often having a seat of power within a fortress, stronghold or citadel and being under a emperor/king or acting on his/her own to attain total control. The Lord is a person of authority and are at the top of the hierarchy, which means there are people below him/her that serves this individual. The lord's task is to keep a certain region under control, which means keeping the law and order within the given region, as well as collecting taxes and protecting from tribes and outlaw gangs.

Checkpoint 1: Needs work
Checkpoint 2: Needs work

Checkpoint 3: Needs work
Rewards:
- Free outpost with expansion available
- Region/Country-wide recognition
- Military Influence based on storyline
- Taxes: $3500
- Military Campaign Revenue: $5000
- Military Forces: (Differs from size of defense, Mod decides)

*Path - Nobel
The Nobility is the close friends and advisors of the emperor, towering over the populace when it comes to wealth and power. They usually have the protection of the lords and often have their own estates guarded by their private armies or regiments dispatched by the emperor. A Nobel does not interact with the lower classes within the populace and does never get blood on their hands.

Checkpoint 1: Needs work
Checkpoint 2: Needs work

Checkpoint 3: Needs work
Rewards:
- Free estate
- Country-wide recognition
- Political/Aristocracy Influence based on storyline
- Revenue: $4000 - Possible something different, didnt know what to put up
- Servants: (amount decided by mod)

Possible pictures to be used in Sagas or places
(posting link instead of the picture, easier considering the amount. Tell me which pic you like for what and i'll PM you the full size Very Happy)
Site Suggestions - Page 2 Th_ancient_ruins_finishedSite Suggestions - Page 2 Th_Chosain-Escarpment_StairsSite Suggestions - Page 2 Th_Godslayer_art_6Site Suggestions - Page 2 Th_Godslayer_art_7
Site Suggestions - Page 2 Th_Godslayer_art_8Site Suggestions - Page 2 Th_Godslayer_art_11Site Suggestions - Page 2 Th_gun_xia_paintover01Site Suggestions - Page 2 Th_kang_pagoda

Site Suggestions - Page 2 Th_Location_Khitai_GreatWall_WesternGaSite Suggestions - Page 2 Th_Northern_Grasslands-mood_concept_B_Site Suggestions - Page 2 Th_shaolun_gardentemple_small_finalSite Suggestions - Page 2 Th_ymirpass

Last edited by Rhyme on Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:40 pm

Job ideas for the past.

Acolyte
This is the lowest job among the clergy. They tend to the cleaning of the temples and grounds. Polishing the idols, scrubbing dishes, and such.
Class:
Pay:

Monk
Requires: Acolyte @ 14 JC
This is the next step to becoming a full fledged member of the priesthood. They are in charge of overseeing the Acolytes and protecting the temple.
Class:
Pay:

Priest/Priestess
Requires: Monk @ 14 JC
The priest/priestess is in charge of helping out in services, tending to the needs of the people, and helping to train the Acolytes
Class
Pay:

High Priest/Priestess
Requires: Priest/Priestess @ 14 JC and completion of the path of organization for your own temple.
You run a temple and all that goes with it. You will be tending to the needs of the people, holding services, and upholding the highest standards of the order.
Class:
Pay:

Worker
Work at a farm, mill, mine, or shop and learn the trade. You will be the one cleaning stalls, working the counter, handing out mugs of ale, bringing light into the mines, etc. Eventually you will move up.
Class:
Pay:

Miner
Requires: Worker @ 10 JC
You now have enough experience to mine the ore and rock needed to make weapons, tools, and walls.
Class:
Pay:

Miller
Requires: Worker @ 30 JC +2500 Shinny for a mill
You now have enough experience to run your own mill. With the right amount of money you can own your own place and live and work in peace.
Class:
Pay:

Farmer/Rancher
Requires: Worker @ 30 JC + 5000 Shinny for a parcel of land. (Rules of the custom area apply)
You have worked hard and now have enough experience and money to start off on your own. Grow crops, animals, or both. Take them to market for sale.
Class:
Pay:

Merchant
Requires: Worker @ 30 JC + 5000 Shinny for your shop and items (Shin approval)
You have worked hard and earned your place among those who buy and sell for a living. Now you pay your dues, pick your city and the items in your shop.
Class:
Pay:

Bandit/Mercenary/Assassin
For some reason you prefer to be on the fringes of society and rob others for your money. Or you take on pay jobs to rough up other people. Perhaps you seek vengeance on those who have wronged you. Whatever your reason, you have decided to throw your lot in with the lawless.
Class:
Pay:

Geisha
A high class person, who gets paid to entertain and please their customers.
Class:
Pay:

Entertainer
An artist, singer, dancer, actor, etc.
Class:
Pay:

Militia
A simple volunteer soldier. Here you give a small portion of your time to the military as a guard. Either for the city or temple.
Class
Pay:

Soldier
Requires: Militia @ 7 JC
Now that you are in the army full time, you get a pay increase and benefits
Class:
Pay:

Sergeant
Requires: Soldier @ 14 JC
Now you have more responsibility, you drill the simple soldiers take your orders from the captain.
Class:
Pay:

Captain
Requires: Sergeant @ 14 JC
One of the head honchos of the army.
Class:
Pay:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Rep! : 20

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:48 pm

Yochi Furi jobs

Fisherman
A man/woman of the sea fishing for food for the village and to trade off at markets.
Class:
Pay:

Carpenter
workers who build things out of wood or fixes them
Class:
Pay:

Black Smith
A metal worker makes things out of various metals.
Class:
Pay:

Hunter
People who pursue living animal's for food, recreation or trade
Class:
Pay:

will submit more as they come
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:16 am

@girls - kk thx, workin with these
for past ppl, expect em to be up sometime this week

@rhyme - nice start, lemme kno when ur finished w/it
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:53 am

I like Jen's idea, I was actually thinking I want to make Raziel one of my normal characters... I dunno about the whole fairy thing though. But if there was some sort of system or path for SL characters even if it was a bit more time consuming I'd do it. just my 2 cents on the matter.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:35 am

Strayed wrote:
I like Jen's idea, I was actually thinking I want to make Raziel one of my normal characters... I dunno about the whole fairy thing though. But if there was some sort of system or path for SL characters even if it was a bit more time consuming I'd do it. just my 2 cents on the matter.

lol, you're late. it's already up yo. been up a couple weeks now.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:52 am

Its Jenn.......
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:11 pm

@ shin: oh yeah....that was my plan, to trick myself.... mhm yup *shifty glance*

@ jenn: oops sorry
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:53 pm

@ Strayed *pets* Its alright. Everyone does it. >.>
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:45 pm

Whelp, I was talkin' with Kyro and it came up that we don't get extra exp for class Quests. But it doesn't say that on the Breakdown tab, which confuzzled meh. Soo if its true that we don't get extra exp from class quests, maybe that should be added as to not confuzzle others =)?
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:11 am

Requires: Completion of the Critter Master Quest.

Now that you have gained a pet, you find that it is rather weak compared to you and lagging behind in its training. What good is a pet that can’t protect you in your time of need. You need begin to train it to keep up with your own advancement. Take your pet to the Old Sage deep in the forests of Yochi Furi and he will help you unlock your pet’s ability to get stronger.This ceremony that the old sage performs will ends up making your mount more susceptible to spiritual influence. Your pet starts off as a normal pet but can start its training. Due to it being more susceptible to spiritual influence, it becomes tainted by demonic, angelic, or entirely other forces. Soon your pet starts to grow stronger as well as its attacks (Checkpoint 2). finally it will grow to be tougher and about the size of a dragon. (Checkpoint 3)

Checkpoint 1: You have been to the Sage and unlocked the ability to train your pet.
Checkpoint 2: You have now been training your pet by fighting or exercise and it begins to show abnormal signs of growth. It's visible different than before. Their Attributes become strong and their Elemental Burst becomes destructive.
Checkpoint 3: Your pet is now as strong as it will get and will be able to serve you better. Now that they are as big as they are ever going to get, Their stamina and Health increase +100% each. And their attributes reach the Ascended status.

Rewards:
-Taint package and Beast Melee Package unlocked for pet
- Elemental Burst damage becomes Destructive and Attributes become Ascended
- Pet is now able to be the size of dragon, +100%% Stamina and +100% Health
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:05 am

@ ake - edited the site t'make it a lil bit easier to understand. thx
@ jen - edited & used. thx.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Here is the breakdown that I was talking about

Native Unit Bonus
Caotang ~ Farmer
Veneza ~ Lumberjack
Nidalis ~ Merchant
Tara Mura ~ Hunter
Hejar ~ Miner
Shima ~ Carpenter

* bonus to unit gained from that village

Supplies:
2 food = 5 shinny
1 wood = 5 shinny
1 stone = 10 shinny

1 wood = 2 food
1 stone = 4 food

1 stone = 2 wood
2 food = 1 wood

2 wood = 1 stone
4 food = 1 stone

Shipments:
~ Used if you need to import supplies from another city to your city
~ Rule: 5 shinny per grid square of travel, this is for custom/new cities to figure out how much it'll cost for them.
* Up to you if you wanna set a limit to the size of a single shipment or if they just do flat rate shipping like the post office!

Veneza - Nidalis = 10 shinny
Veneza - Caotang = 30 shinny
Nidalis - Caotang = 30 shinny
Hejar - Shima = 30 shinny
Tara Mura - Shima = 20 shinny
Saichuushigai - Veneza = 60 shinny
Saichuushigai - Nidalis = 60 shinny
Saichuushigai - Caotang = 30 shinny
Saichuushigai - Tara Mura = 60 shinny
Saichuushigai - Shima = 40 shinny
Saichuushigai - Hejar = 70 shinny
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:03 pm

Some Tainting Ideas... If there are any suggestions on the taintings and abilities post'm.

Frog Taint
...Info coming soon...

» Toady Agility (Generic name)
Effect: Movement (Jumping) +1

» Toxic Touch (Generic name)
Effect: touch causes Poison for x turns.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:41 pm

Suggestion: In order to limit the creation of spirit and possession types in the Yochi Furi, I think they should be capped as of the time you review this and any future creations require your Approval before they can create it. That way someone useful to a plot twist can be created and you don't have to make or RP extra NPCs.

Also, with the death of Merkus, the realm rift, and the amount of spirits and spirit particles that were transported with Dem, that could explain for a VERY limited number of kami or oni since both realms are locked in the past and would allow for possession and hitorinji types to be spawned. Just some ideas since people wanna make new characters in the past realm.

Now for this quest...
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Rep! : 20

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:29 am

>..> I think it's stupid to update texp and update your bio separately, it's a waste of time and makes it all the more easier when there updated together.

So suggestion is update the entire bio together without separating anything about it.

really either i'm missing something big or what, but isn't it more of a hassle to get your texp from a different board than just updating it all together that way all the information is in one spot instead of two or more different areas.

So exactly what's the point of the TEXP claim board when you can so easily just claim your texp at the same time your updating your bio all together. I, honestly, prefer just updating them together makes it easier on me so i don't have to constantly open new tabs to revisit threads I already sent in an update just to get my texp. Its much simpler to send it in all together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Suggestions
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next