Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Site Suggestions

Go down 
+18
Kiun
Scaarion
Broken
Rei
Strayed
GLaDOS
Kazakura
Antifreke
Kaguyalover
DarkKnightCecil
Themeless
LittleMariko
Datorru
rekoa
яuиє
ShinTre_Admin
Psi Prince
aѕceпxion
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:55 pm

If you have something you think would improve the site, post it here. Discuss the idea and what you think of other's ideas in an OOC discussion thread as to not clog this board, please.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:31 am

Kyro should update the calendar to Spring time since it's already over a week into September. I've been waiting on the snow to melt! Thank you.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:34 pm

got it
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:38 pm

I'm still confused. Also, no one has touched on the fact that the site states that bullets move at Supreme Rate. The description sets Supreme to be like "DBZ Epic Battle Speed" and bullets don't seem to really fit into that category b/c the fact remains that if the description holds then a 3 round burst sounds like it would automatically kill anyone b/c you won't be able to defend against the attack b/c it moves too fast.

Also, it would be stating that if someone has a small concealable pistol, it deals the same damage as a sniper rifle unless the sniper rifle specifically has something to modify it's power. This just doesn't seem logical. One that a tiny, "normal" bullet has the same damage capacity as Valley of the Clasm or Cyclone Cutter with no stamina drawback, limited miss factor (due to supreme rate of travel), and safe distance allowance. If assault rifles have the effective range of modern assault rifles, they can pretty much stay a 1/4 to a 1/3 of a mile away from the target and effectively hit and kill them. I just think it's a bit overpowered with no real drawback and this can be accomplished in how long... 2 days. I create an augmented Expir and give them Pistol Play as their free tech. I learn Dual Wield and Advtargetting and I should be able to kill people pretty easily.

Still, rappers get shot several times and they survive, but here if we get shot by three and can't defend against them, that 225% damage... aka Death.

Suggestion:
Bullets dmg is reduced to Strong or based on the weapon package
Pistol = Average
Rifle = Strong
Shotty = Fierce

Speed would be:
Pistol = Strong
Rifle = Strong
Shotty = Average

Personally that seems far more reasonable b/c the sad reality is that it doesn't take much energy/stamina to fire a gun... maybe when you're running from place to place but that's from the movement, not the firing of a gun and even concentrating to pull off a trick shot doesn't take much energy either. So it would be very hard to place stamina drawbacks on the gun system.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:46 pm

>_> well here it is again, lols

" I has an idea and I not sure where to put it at. I was thinking the other day and a new type of possession came to ind. This new type is Elemental Possession, the person becomes possessed by a form of elemental. The elemental types are like the natural elements, Earth, Wind, Water, Fire, etc. And could include other types of elements if you wish, such as metal, and all that other stuff. The possessions abilities would be centered around attacks based on there element, fire elemental would have fire spells, and so forth. They would also be able to cast spells from the tech pages with out chanting (this is optional). Another thing, and this is a draw back, is the elemental weakness, it would also play a part in it, though I am not sure what would be weak to do, an example would be Fire being weak to Earth and thus, if a fire possessed person and a earth possessed person were to battle, the one with the earth elemental would have the upper hand and the one with the fire would be a ta disadvantage, however, as a draw back, you could have it so that the earth elemental couldn't be stronger then a fire elemental if there techs where higher rank, however, they would still be stronger if they were the same rank... And if I think of any more I'll add it... "
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:04 am

I think the density idea should be carried over so that body armor isn't worthless and an idea can be placed on how tough an object is (i.e. how many licks does it take to get to the center of the armored car). Let's review weapon density:

● Weapon Density
Normal weapons have a density damage limit of 5, meaning that they can take 5 points of damage per RP assuming that you maintain your weapons after each fight. If you try to block a destructive attack with a normal weapon, it will break.

Now let's change this to:

● Density
Normal weapons and armor have a density damage limit of 5, meaning that they can take 5 points of damage per RP. It is assumed that you repair or maintain your weapons or armor after each fight thus restoring its density. During an RP, if you try to block a destructive attack with a normal weapon or take that damage with armor, it will break or the portion of armor affected will fail. There are special weapons and armor with greater densities which are noted in the weapon's description if it applies. If a weapon or armor breaks completely or fails in an RP, then it is ruined and can no longer be used, ever.

Now armor is no longer worthless let's continue onto more important matters. Since Div12 is the only store I care about, let's apply this to the Military Exchange. I've also added items since Division 12 doesn't seem to be as technologically advanced as the storyline would portray it to be. There's no way to request "spy gadgets" like in 007 as we should, since we should have a VERY active site ran R&D department. Also, since Division 12 had data on all types of spirits and have recorded data on spirit types, there should be anti-type equipment available to counter obvious threats. The most obvious example are elemental types. It seems dumb know that the people who go to hunt down spirits and demons much stronger than them have to do so with a gun and armor that doesn't do anything. Cannon fodder?

Military Exchange
Last Updated: October 17, 2009

Servicing the policing forces of Sai City. This shop is exclusive to the Sai City Police force and all of its divisions. It is not a civilian shop, and it doesn't have civilian access. Police and Division 12 officers receive starting equipment of one P90 pistol and a bullet proof vest instead of their first paycheck. If you do not have a Police job or are a part of Division 12, you cannot shop from here.

● Physical Armor Accessories

Full Body Armor
A versatile black ops suit with plated armor that protects the chest, neck, lungs and vital organs.
Cost: $300

Riot Shield
Large clear full body bulletproof barriers that arm attached to the arm and used for raids or crowd control.
Cost: $150

Bullet Proof Vest
Plated torso armor that protects the chest and back area from bullet penetration.
Cost: $100

DesertCoat
A bulky double layered body covering that resists intense heat allowing the wearer to withstand fierce heat.
Cost: $500

ArcticCoat
An insulated heavy coat meant to cover and protect the body from fierce cold.

Hardhats
Dense, composite hard-plastic armored helmets that protect the head. They come with optional attachments. It can have a laser-guided pointer attached to the helm for aiming; it can have a flash-light attached to the helm for lighting dark places; or it can have a SpirVision visor attached to it that allows humans to see spirits in with night vision type visuals and track their presence from up to ten yards.
Cost: $25, + $25 for either Flashlyte or Laser Pointer, +$100 for SpirVision (Division 12 only)

● Anti Magix and Restraints

LASN Pendant
The pinnacle of SpiritNet technology which creates a Local Area SpiritNet field around the user, buffering them from fierce magixal attacks. It consists of a generator, which is a small box normally worn at the small of the back, or on a belt, and the amplifier, a small crystal that must be on the user's personage. It's viewable as an odd greenish tint to spirit types and those who can see spirits. It only works on those without magixal techniques as that energy interferes with it.
Cost: $10,000

SpiritCuffs
A pair of handcuffs that negate the magical powers of those whom they are attached to make possessed humans and spirits easier to transport.
Cost: $4,000

NeckBrace
An energy powered large metallic collar with blade like protrusions that prevents a demon in humanoid form from transforming to another form, be a larger or smaller form.
Cost: $5,000

Recalibration Chamber
A small compartment that can be placed in most Division 12 mobile units (Vans) or rooms that assists in repairing the 'damaged' memories of unauthorized personnel who witness supernatural events. With this, memories of an event (less than an 3 hours in length) can be temporarily replaced by 'nicer' memories whereas the older memories feel almost like a dream to the victim later.
Cost: $25,000

● Weapons

SpiritTayZ
A small box like electronic device that shoots out a small needle like probe at a target and acts like a taser for spirit based beings. It will be ineffective on humans, but if a human is possessed or tainted by a spirit, it too will be momentarily paralyzed. Good for 1 shot.
Cost: $25 (Division 12 only)

P90
Standard issue semi automatic pistol that is lightweight and reliable.
Cost: $1,000

SG25
Standard issue double barrel shot gun that is compact with a shortened barrel to make it easy to equip at the hip or allow easier running when equipped on the back.

AR69
Standard issue black automatic rifle used for major conflicts, drug raids or street cleaning. It shoots out around a 50 rounds per minute in semi auto mode or 100 rounds per minute in 3 round burst. Good for suppression fire and illegal for use in the city unless clearance is issued.
Cost: $4,000
Bayonet: $50
LaserAim: $25
Grenade Launcher Attachment: $1,000
Ammo: $500 (magazine of 100 rounds)

SRX01
A high velocity, high caliber sniper rifle loadable with 10 round magazines with dual barrel springs. The gun’s destructive ability gives it the ability to make one-shot kills without hitting the target (within 5 feet). It comes with a x2/x5/x10/x100 scope. Dependable, reliable well made and illegal for use in the city unless clearance is issued. Cannot be used with a silencer.
Cost: $5,000
Ammo: $500 (magazine of 10)

● Demo
Usage approved only for Div12 Lt. levels and up

Grenade
A small round projectile that explodes close range (within 10 ft) with a destructive explosion and mid range (within 50 feet) with fierce damage three seconds after being armed.

MystGrenade
A small round projectile that explodes with a passive explosion covering mid range (within 50 feet) with a static field that lingers for three posts. Its properties interfere with the ability of magic to be used reducing magix to novice level until the fog dissipates.
Cost: $250

PkgBomb
A compact remote explosive that has to be set up prior to arming. It can be armed and detonated from up to 100 ft. away and deals a wide area destructive level explosion.
Cost: $1,000

RPG
A single load rocket launcher that provides a destructive level strike to an area that covers a blast radius of the size of an an average two story house.
Cost: $7,500
Ammo: $1,000 (per rocket)

MystRPG
A rocket projectile that explodes with a strong levels strike that covers a mid range (within 50 feet) area with a static field that lingers for three posts. Its properties interfere with the ability of magic to be used reducing magix to novice level until the fog dissipates.
Cost: $250

SignatureRocket
A rocket projectile that is programmed to follow, with limited hone, the magixal signature of an entity and provides a destructive level strike to an area that covers a blast radius of the size of an an average two story house on impact.
Cost: $1,500

● Vehicles
Vehicle costs are deducted from each paychecks. They include GPS so not only you, but your organization will know where you are. They are returned if you leave. If you take the vehicle with you, like steal it… it’s not good.

Cruiser
Standard issue sedan with the logo of the police district on the side of the vehicle and emergency lights on the dashboard.
Cost: $200

Unmarked Car
Normal cars that are unmarked without any police icons on them used for under cover operatives.
Cost: $200

Surveillance Van
An unmarked van that is usually ordinary or is disguised as a power company or courier van, etc. It includes audio and video surveillance equipment networked with city surveillance. For Division 12 vans, it includes localized SpiritNet capabilities letting it create small spirit blocking barriers (10 yards in diameter) or track spirits or possessions within a blocks range.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:08 am

I thought about just keeping this to myself but you asked for suggestions so....
Remove Master's Call from the quest list. This is every miss leading and personal I think gimps the hell out of the human character. Those are just my thoughts on the matter the class does has some good points but the cost is to high. It is good for storyline though and if you're playing the demon it doesn't do anything for you other then storyline which you could do without it. ie: Mariko's character Moskau, a possession character with two spirit characters that do whatever they are told... yeah she can't summon them or anything like that but why would you need too when they are around you all the time. So after some thinking why should it be two character? Lets just ball it all up into one and give it a skill set like a possession character has. So here would be my fix.

Spirit Master
Attributes: Weak (Human), Average (Spirit)
Artifact bearing humans who do not merge with a Shouchouare able to exorcise their Artifact and manifest his/hers Artifact into a spirit entity or angel. (Follows the same rules as Possessions) These entities most common take an angelic form of the person that manifest it and is attached to their master's back. The Spirit has its own set of attributes, and is made up of one chosen element (Earyth, Iyce, Fyre, Watyr, Lytning). The Master can only learn Magical Techniques from his/hers spirits element (advanced magic cannot be chosen)and the spirit must be called forth to use magical techniques. If the spirit's or master's hp should reach zero then spirit is OKed and returns to the masters body.

Summon Spirit (Passive)
Calls forth ones inter spirit.
Effect: Transformation drain

Enhanced Attributes (Passive)
Unlocks the spirits inner strength, increasing the spirits attributes to Strong.

Elemental Rush
A Trail of element runs along ground at opponent and circles around then shoots up from all sides.
Effect: damage is Strong

Elemental Beam
Spirit projects a rush of molten element to a target.
Effect: damage is Strong

Elemental Binding
Spirit blasts out elemental energy at a target to cover it and hinder movement.
Effect: binding Strength is Medium

Wing Guard
Spirit uses its wings as a shield to guard from an attack.
Effect: Strong guard

Elemental Wave
Spirit creates a large wave of element that splashes over an area covering it with that element.
Effect: damage is Fierce

Elemental Weapon
Spirit creates a weapon made of its element.
Effect: Weapon damage + elemental stats (Slow, Frozen, Burn, Poison, Stun)

Rest
Spirit returns to the master's body to restore health and stamina while the master is inactive.
Effect: +2% HP and STA per post per level of control

Endurance
Increases the amount of health and stamina of a spirit.
Effect: +10% HP and STA per control level

I tried to keep it in line with the other possessions and I do think this would be the only one where there is a drain on STA for using it but I think that will off set the having two sets of HP and STA. I'm not really sure about the enhanced attributes may be over doing it but could replace it with hmm fly or something maybe. But all these are based on something that someone all ready has.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:45 pm

good input so far, keep the suggestions rolling. worst thing that can happen is i not use it xD
be that squeaky wheel...

be that squeaky wheel...
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:16 am

lol, okay, i'll push a lil...
(less than 10 days til the update hits)

demon chars, what type of weapons/items would you like to see?
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:14 pm

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
lol, okay, i'll push a lil...
(less than 10 days til the update hits)

demon chars, what type of weapons/items would you like to see?

Unholy Gun
A gun thats Demonic in appearance and uses energy from the Onikonjou to do greater damage to Kamikonjou while still in human form.
Effect: Strong dmg to Kamikonjou//Avg drain for Onikonjou user//only be fired three times per thread

Unholy Sword
Same as the Unholy gun except it is stronger cause of the close range
Effect: Fierce dmg to Kamikonjou//High drain to Onikonjou// Only be used twice per thread

I have a pretty simple mind so I cant do much better than that lol
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:06 pm

Shouldn't Demon character be able to have like claws and stuff? Or body attachments that they can use.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:07 pm

I think there should be more options for onikonjou/kamikonjou in beast form, since they lose access to a lot of skills, but don't really gain anything in return (i.e. techs, weapons for beast form, some sort of buff...)
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:18 pm

btw the stuff I posted was for Demons in human form...
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:21 pm

I need a portable toilet that I can carry around in a briefcase that can be easily opened while handcuffing a demonic spirit. It's going to need to be dunk accessible. Due to the increase it would have to take in size, spatial technology may have to be used.

And of course, the MIB flashy thing and shades.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:27 am

all items have been considered except kyros
the service patch is comin as soon as my siSTAR finishes the bannar
last minute requests go hurr
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:28 pm

hmmm Military Exchange and Toot's firearms should have knockdown on them. That is just something that popped into my head
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:45 pm

Site Suggestions H2Hnewban
Let the awesomeness commence!
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:08 pm

-points at banner- Damn she good
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:28 pm

Impressive.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:38 pm

Awh, shucks. Thanks guys -^.^-
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:27 am

Use it. =|
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:31 pm

Very lovely Mariko-chan.

My suggestion is a

Demonic Pet Shoppe.
Here you get a companion spirit. Spend your TEXP to buy techniques for them and help them master those abilities and make them a perfect help for combat!

Stats would depend on the creature, I suppose.

"Welcome to my pet shop. Tonight, you shall find something you desire. Our motto here is to sell Love, Dreams, and Hope. Oh, yes! Before you leave with your new pet, be sure to read all the sales terms and sign your name. In the event that any of these terms are breached, we cannot assume any responsibility for the consequences. But don't worry. This is where the pet you buy, turns out to be everything you deserve."
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:47 pm

DarkKnightCecil wrote:
Very lovely Mariko-chan.

My suggestion is a

Demonic Pet Shoppe.
Here you get a companion spirit. Spend your TEXP to buy techniques for them and help them master those abilities and make them a perfect help for combat!

Stats would depend on the creature, I suppose.

"Welcome to my pet shop. Tonight, you shall find something you desire. Our motto here is to sell Love, Dreams, and Hope. Oh, yes! Before you leave with your new pet, be sure to read all the sales terms and sign your name. In the event that any of these terms are breached, we cannot assume any responsibility for the consequences. But don't worry. This is where the pet you buy, turns out to be everything you deserve."

-Seconds that-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:17 pm

It may prove helpful to offer some insight to the type of person who would sell demonic pets as well as some examples. If you're going to suggest, you might as well go 100% like Rekoa did. As I've been watching a lot of Naruto, this seems like the frog summoning jutsu to me.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 5:15 pm

@rekwon - hmm...
@dat - i kno, rye xD
@darkK - okay, this could work... let's take it a lil further. expand on this idea... like do the entire thing. i'll give ya 3 texp for fleshing this out fully. i'll edit what i like/don't like and probably use it
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:45 pm

I have some ideas for Div12 gear.

1. Baton/Stun Baton - A baton or electrified baton for stunning people.
2. Flashbang Grenade - A type of grenade that effects hearing and sight.
3. Net Launcher - A type of weapon that launches a large net used to capture targets.
4. Net - The ammo for the Net Launcher, commonly comes made of a strong cord that is hard to break.
5. Tanq Ammo - A special type of ammunition for weapons that is designed to bring down a subject with out killing them. Knocks them out.
6. Hard Foam Grenade - A grenade that explodes releasing a liquid that quickly hardens into a hard foam preventing subjects from moving.
7. Anit-Magic Ammo - A type of ammunition that is designed to prevent the use of magic in targets that are hit.
8. Feed-Back Grenade - A type of grenade that only reacts to magic. When activated the grenade sends a force feedback of energy to anyone who casts magic with in its range.
9. Shotgun Attachment - An attachment for assault rifles that gives the user a shotgun on the bottom of the weapon.
10. SpiritTayZ Mk II - An upgraded version of the SpiritTayZ. The Mk II looks like a pistol and can be reloaded.
11. SpiritTayZ Ammo - A special single use cartridge for the SpiritTayZ Mk II.
12. Shock Riot Shield - A riot shield with metal wires on the front and a energy supply. It can shock someone that makes contact with the front.
13. MVG - A special type of goggles that look like night vision goggles but support spirit vision as well.
14. Anti-Magic Field - An ability that prevents the use of magic. Can be on the vans and where Div12 has spirit net?
15. Hyper Lethal Ammo - A type of ammunition that is specifically designed to cause damage. Damage Rating +1?

Added;
LMG13 - A light machine gun, a bit larger then an assault rifle and a bit more powerful. Uses a belt of 100+ rounds and fires faster then an assault rifle.
MLRS - The Multi-Launch Rocket System is a type of rocket launcher that holds up to 4 rockets and can fire all 4 at once, or one at a time.
Grenade Launcher - A weapon designed to launch grenades.
Enforcer - A Hummer like truck used by Div12.
Silencer - Self explanatory. Only works for pistols, assault rifles and sniper rifles (that can accept it)

Suggestions for Other Gear

Holy Sword/Holy Gun - Same as unholy, only opposite.
Barrier Ring - A ring that makes a barrier.
Health/Stamina recovery items.

There we go, I may have some more later if you like these. I know some may need some work but that can be done if needed, just let me know what you think and all that jazz Neutral

Note: I didn't give them any true effects really, leaving that to you or I can do that to the ones that are given the OK.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:39 pm

good input
i'll look over these one by one
div12 already gotta boatload of stuff but it guess it's the human's one adv
i wanna not do so many barrier items b/c ppl'll wanna stack em
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:18 pm

Ah, I see, alrighty then, I can understand why you wouldn't wanna have so many. If you need more stuff just let me know and Ill see what I can do!
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:41 pm

I was looking at the weapons and I noticed that they have ammunition, but they are all at different prices when in fact some of the weapons would use ammunition that is at a lower price, so this new idea is for a new ammunition system, well or an over hall. It really isn't changing to much; first off the little extra bits on the weapons information, about how x amount of ammo costs x amount of dollars, would be removed and a separate part could be added that had the ammo, like it is in the Kurufono shop.

The PG75, Hakaisha, Teppou, Adorned Pearl, and P90 all seem to use the same type of ammunition, since they are all Handguns, they use Handgun ammunition.. that is if there is just a single type, such as a 9mm round, or .45. This could be simply put as Handgun Rounds.

The SG25 and SG21 are both shotguns, and going on the same principle as before with a single type of ammunition for the weapon, possibly 12 gauge buck or slug, they would use Shotgun Rounds.

The AR69 and SRT03 sound like your typical rifles, an assault rifle and sniper rifle, they could use the same type of ammunition, something like a 7.62 or 5.56 type of round, they would use Rifle Rounds, or if you wanted to get technical, you could split it into assault rifle and sniper rifle, but keeping it at Rifle Rounds would seem easiest.

The SRX01, though a snipe rifle, sounds like it is a much larger one and thus would use a high caliber round, something like the Barrett M82/Barrett Light Fifty. Its ammo could be something along the lines of High Caliber Rifle Rounds, or something else like that.
Edit: with the way the srx01 sounds, it might even fire a round larger then the fifty cal, the round the Barrett fires

Example (lacking any fancy flavor text)

Handgun Rounds
A small round used in handguns. It comes in boxes of 25 rounds.
Price: $30 per box

Shotgun Rounds
A shell round used in shotguns. It comes in boxes of 50 rounds.
Price: $55 per box

Rifle Rounds
A long round used in rifles. It comes in boxes of 30 rounds.
Price: $40 per box
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:41 am

» Entourage Member
Requires: Supplier, Problem Solver, or Toy @14
Having proved yourself in the streets, you now work to be in the party of a Boss. Get your shades and cool gear.
Class: Middle
Pay: $1,200

Toy
Requires: Illegal Operator @ 14
Entertain the members of the organization with various skills and assure your place in it.
Class: Low
Pay: $900

Shin: These two jobs still has an abnormally low pay rate for the positions.

Supplier pays $3000, Problem Solver pays 2800, and Toy is supposed to be on an equal level with them, but for a groupie.

Suggested Pay: Toy = $2700
Entourage Member = $3250
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:19 pm

gud input ppl!
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:31 pm

Site System Suggestion
Preamble: As some of you may have noticed, we have 2 pages of bios, and most of them are of inactive characters.
Instead of deciding who is and isn't active, rewards could be given to people who point out inactive pages. Also, someone may claim a guardian spirit and go inactive.
System: An active member may pick any character (who doesn't belong to someone who's declared a hiatus)
and make a new topic reading "Challenging [Character Name]"
Every week, the challenger may bump the thread once.
If the challenged player doesn't respond after three bumps, for 1,000 words the challenger may kill off the inactive character, claiming anything on their bio, and is additionally awarded 3 TEXP
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:59 am

Onitoshi magic tournaments?
Demons are competitive, yeah? This could be a fun site event.

Or even earth realm magic tournaments, if its a common enough thing among humans.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:23 am

Here is just a general idea of what could be in the dark smiths shop. It isn't any unique or special gear really, Ill work on that though!

Melee: Katana, Wakizashi, Kakuhan, Kohaku, Rensa, Scythe, Sicle, Scythe of Death, Naginata no Oblivian, Naginata Genkai, Mabushiiken.

Ranged: Bow no Hikin, Bu-merantaku, Marukai, Hari, Naifu, Kyohaku, Tanken, Kunai, Curved Cleavers, Deathbow, Shinme, Shotto no Hi.

Weapon Acessorys: All but holybolts. Perhaps replace it with unholy botls?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:34 pm

@ jai - sounds like a good idea. i'll look to implementing it
@ theme - interestin. set it up a bit more and go into detail, something that i can easily edit & c/p into the site
@ rune - i'll look into that 2. kinda wanted the other realm to have 'otherwordly' weapons instead of earth weapons since the two shoulda developed stuff differently, etc. can u think of anything unorthodox?
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:27 pm

The Dark City's Tournament of Magix
An annual (or monthly, or weekly, or whenever), magic-exclusive event held within the dark city of Arden, demons come together to display their magical abilities against one another in a great tournament overlooked by the highest order of oni. This is usually a method to test the power of the syndicates of hell, as representatives will come forth from each group, but is open to all brave enough to enter. It is also the one festivity where the gates of hell will allow kami, and even humans capable enough, to pass through for the sake of competition. The matches are usually friendly, but there is no punishment or penalty for murder, as long as the show of magic is pleasing to the crowd, and when against angels death is especially encouraged by the audience. The winner will gain renown recognition in Onitoshi, along with the prize of furthering their prowess of magical ability even further.
Reward: Underworld (literally) recognition, Ability Sphere - When absorbed, grants 1 free custom of a magical package all ready known, not included in the max number of customs able to learn.

-shrug- The reward's just a random thought I'm throwing out there, it can be whatever you want though, of course.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:41 pm

Onitoshi Map Suggestion
Site Suggestions Onitoshimap
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:36 pm

The forest is vast; all in all it looks hot. It seems the gateway would be at the node west of the River rather than where it is. Overall, it looks pretty good for a map IMHBAO.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:57 pm

yeah, i can see what i can do when i get home
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:57 pm

Alright, I have a real quick question about this stuff you want me to make... is it just restricted to weapons, or is it like weapons, armor, accessory, ammo, etc. Also, another thing is, can some of the gear have status effects, like prevents sleep, or even increasing a attribute or hp/stamina. >_> I'm kinda going old school rpg on it lol, if I can xD. I'm from the days when equipping a ring increased my attack power and a scarf increased my health, lols. But if you aren't down for that, that's cool with me, I understand totally.

Another thing, who all does the Dark Smith cater too, does he simply sell to the Onikonjou, or does he sell to all three species?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:44 pm

яuиє wrote:
Alright, I have a real quick question about this stuff you want me to make... is it just restricted to weapons, or is it like weapons, armor, accessory, ammo, etc. Also, another thing is, can some of the gear have status effects, like prevents sleep, or even increasing a attribute or hp/stamina. >_> I'm kinda going old school rpg on it lol, if I can xD. I'm from the days when equipping a ring increased my attack power and a scarf increased my health, lols. But if you aren't down for that, that's cool with me, I understand totally.

Another thing, who all does the Dark Smith cater too, does he simply sell to the Onikonjou, or does he sell to all three species?
glad u understand xD dark smith caters mostly to demons, but he'll prob take money from anyone who can get to him
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:55 am

*throws out some of the stuff he made a few weeks ago* m005 Alright, I'll see what I can come up with for ya oh Great Master Shin. .... Here be a lil few things, I think xD.

Yaiba-Kusari (Blade Chain)
A length of chain, roughly 6-8 foot long, each link of chain has a small blade on each side. These blades increase the lethality of the chain. If worked right, the chain can work like a chain saw blade.

Executioner
A weapon said to be used for the execution of Kamikonjou pow's. The weapon itself resembles an over sized meat cleaver.

Ogre Fang Maul
A large hammer like weapon, the head of the hammer is made out a large tooth from some demonic beast, one end of the tooth is flat, making a hammer like head, while the other end is curved and pointy.

Succubi's' Lasher
A devilish whip used by the demon seductresses to punish those who deserve punishment. On the end of the whimp is a cluster of small metal blades designed to slice into the target to inflict more damage then a normal whip.

Demonbone Breastplate
A breastplate made of special demon bone that is said to be harder then any known metal, this makes the armor extremely resilient. (has high density?)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:56 am

I'm kind of surprised that this hasn't been brought up before but I want to know what it would take to create a Unite Attack.

Example:

Lightning Spell(cast by person A) + Sword Strike(used by Person B) = Lightning Blade

A way to create more powerful attacks that are required by two people. Like... Epic level attacks usable by non-SHINpc's.

I would imagine each combination would be different per people. It would be a good way for people working together to become more poerful. It also gives demon masters a better chance.

Example 2:

Natsuki shoots an enemy + Domen'Yun casts Curse = Unholy Bullet that damages and curses.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:48 am

@ runey - tay, i might be able to throw those in the dark shop
@ adrian - good input! i'll look into that, but that should be possible. i was thinkin of it bout a month back, but never fleshed out that idea. see kyro or kaz bout comin up w/a write up that would work for that
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:30 pm

Designated roleplayer.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:42 am

... you wanna be a lil more specific?
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:34 am

It just hit me....

Tricking out cars, with like Batman like stuff....>.> Just kinda thought about it and I like the idea of being able to change the color of your vehicle at will, Remote control vehicles by your watch, machine gun fire through the head lights, rocket misles XDDD and other batman, 007, and other spy like vehicle stuff XDDD
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:07 pm

it'd be coo if we had an inventor or r&d charrie that came up w/this kinda stuff so it wouldn't all be site additions >.>
a vehicle customization shop sounds like a good idea. comes up w/the write up and i'll see if i can add it to the shops. make it run by a hito so they can service humans and spirits
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Mwuahahaha I have my R&D charrie in the works.....except....like errr....>.> time skip and stuff, so the inventing stuff is gonna take a while cause of the past thing occurring....but yeah, :) sweet to know it is okay.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Elemental System
All Elements are have their strengths and weaknesses. Elements will deal +1 / -1 against their respective elements.

Water : Weak against Lightning | Strong against Fire
Fire : Weak against Water | Strong against Ice
Ice : Weak against Fire | Strong against Ground
Ground : Weak against Ice | Strong against Lightning
Lightning : Weak against Ground | Strong against Water

What does this do?

If you are in combat with an ice demon, and you use fire, your techs would do +1 level of damage or whatever the effect. If you were going against a Water demon, your techs would be at a -1 modifier.

Whatcha think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Suggestions
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next