Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.

Go down 
+5
ShinTre_Admin
LittleMariko
Antifreke
Psi Prince
aѕceпxion
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should there be a saga OOC board?
Yes
The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
No
The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
This is retarded
The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Discuss.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2378
Registration date : 2009-03-03

The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:34 am

hey Tre,
the power is still out from my lightning storm.. how much damage did that do to the area?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:28 pm

Several bolts of lightning could feasibly knock out power in an area, as it was confirmed, but seeing as the city is nuclear powered according to the description in places (earth), the realistic damage that several (maybe a dozen) bolts of lightning causes, coupled with the technology of the area (I believe some buildings self repair, I remember seeing it, but I could not find it), chances are, the area would be back operational the next morning. That's just my assumption.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:24 pm

I didnt know how that worked or whatnot, or how much physical damage it might do to property.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:20 am

● Buildings & Realestate
All buildings and streets are enhanced with basic self repair technology
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Rep! : 18

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:20 am

that brings up my next concern. Would the div2 be able to figure out that it wasnt a natural occurrence? The last thing I need is some humans on my ass. I think Tre said somewhere that it was "noted"
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:17 am

DIV 12 SEES ALL... HEEEARRSS ALL...!
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:34 am

so I need to watch my lightning ass when doing open rps lol
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:38 am

lol, not so than with as ss tho... it's a good thing kyro's weak as hell so he can't go around trying to attack ppl flashier than him xD hopefully work won't be so bad next week so i can harass rp w/ppl some.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:54 am

I always enjoy rping with you, so bring it. If you want, ill throw a lightning bolt downtown for you to get their attention ^_^
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:32 pm

I don't attack people for no reason, and I'm weak because people fear me when I'm strong. This way, they are put at a false sense of security.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:37 pm

>.> for the most part he is, < < once i finish the support package > > he'll be like steriod strongXD
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:14 am

Fear you? Lil Homie get big! No one fears you... you don't make people quit sites. We can go back to the old Kyro (Hero) vs. Kaz (Villain) scenario if that makes you feel better... all you have to do is arrest or harass the wrong person and I'll be more than happy IC mind you to give you a reason to get strong. king I can provide all the IC reasons you need if it will make you have more fun. That's just the sort of nice friend I am.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:14 am

same here! If you want to go have a good time and RP the shit out of it, I have no problem going on one of my little chaotic sprees.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:46 am

.>.> you know on this site with the way it is, theres no way to train your stats up, so he'll stay at that 'weak' status permanently unless supported by someone, so it's not kinda fair < . < you guys seem to be enjoying on picking on a weak escalation.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:29 am

lol, kyro's crooked ass got something up his sleeve. i dun think he'd just be so weak that ANYONE on the site could kill him... but he's gotta fetish for choosing the weakest races on sites.

go ahead and kill im off xD free car for whoever does it.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:00 pm

Kaguya... Kyro can elect to become a Hito whenever he wants or to suddenly become possessed, and my stats are at weak during the daytime, so that doesn't change much. Stats also don't mean as much as techniques do... also he's Div 12, so he has far more backup than anyone on the site currently. I don't feel pity for him at all.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:08 pm

>_> and we are like the marines, we take care of our own?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:20 pm

lol! that's right, rune's a div12y too. and a human, right?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:29 pm

Ingel is a hitorinji; the rest isn't amusing enough to comment on.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:35 pm

Yeah, I r in Div12... we need a fancy tattoo to show that we are in Div12...
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:35 am

escalation wrote:
the rest isn't amusing enough to comment on.

Awww... I thought it would be fun after we finish with the Interactive RPs that I help you become stronger so I can watch this fear thing you claim in effect. Personally, I think non-stat, things would be far more interesting.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:24 am

ooooo! kaz said yo momma so fat they named her hugo!... because she's like.. huge yo!... (or something...) ooooooh! he's christina milian and this is "bring it back onner"!
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 pm

Naw, Bro. I hear Kaz's mom is so old she does it like they do on the History Channel.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:31 am

assuming she has the intelligence to understand the history channel..
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:33 pm

ooooooo u gonna take that boyeeeee?!
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:20 pm

Psi_Prince wrote:
Kaguya... Kyro can elect to become a Hito whenever he wants or to suddenly become possessed, and my stats are at weak during the daytime, so that doesn't change much. Stats also don't mean as much as techniques do... also he's Div 12, so he has far more backup than anyone on the site currently. I don't feel pity for him at all.

<,< and this is coming from a guy who can use telekenisis....(has a feeling she spelled something wrong) I can understand that, but i was merely going upon the thought of the whole one on one honor fight thing, but smeh if you wanna bring in all other things then I can understand your point.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:33 pm

Kyro cant complain, because he is resourceful, and always utilizes everything at his disposal when necessary.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:05 pm

Much like Magneto, my mind is free from Darnell; his powers will fail against my mental strength.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.   The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The saga OOC board to discuss whether we need a saga OOC board as well as other stuff.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2