Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Re-education

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Re-education Empty
PostSubject: Re-education   Re-education EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:29 am

It was a beautiful day. Even by my standards, it was really nice out. I lay on the end of Lauren’s bed, waiting for her and her friends to return from work. They all got a job at a little clothing store a couple miles down the road. It wasn’t far, and was an easy bike ride for all of them. Lauren had promised to take me to the beach today since I was still sore from yesterday. I walked over to my bowl and looked at the food. Before I could even take a bite, a gunshot and a scream rung through the air outside of the mansion. I leapt from the desk over to the bed and looked out the window.

The attackers had come again, but this time after Lauren’s work. By the time I heard her and her friends scream, the five of them had been captured. Coming straight from her bed, I shifted into my human form and bolted out of the window. My body floated through the air, and landed in the front driveway. I watched the van drive into the distance, much quicker than I would have been able to get to it. A letter had been speared to the front gate, giving me the location, along with their demands. They wanted her father to step down from his political position in return for his daughter’s safety. I crumpled up the letter and put it into my pocket. If it was a war they wanted, it was a war they would get. I had never drove a vehicle, and had always been shipped around as a cat. Taking to my feet, I knew exactly where to go. Their manor was on the other side of the heights. They were of course sponsored and funded by another criminal guild, the type that didn’t really benefit from her father’s optimistic ways.
It only took me about an hour to walk over there. While moving, I got an easy game plan in mind. They weren’t going to get away with this one, not at all. As I came to the ridge where Lauren and her friends were being held, I gasped at the sight of the building. IT was an entire compound, held out among the mansions that were scattered across the hills. I could still hear the ocean waves crashing into the beach, so we weren’t too far away from the cliffs. I shook my head and hopped up the gate. Pulling myself over it, I came face to face with a security camera. Putting my hand on it, I ripped the cord out of the side, and continued my way across the side. Landing on the inside of the compound, I heard a strange barking sound from across the yard. A large, black dog that didn’t look very friendly came directly forward, charging straight at me. Driving my foot upwards, I caught it in the jaw and sent it sprawling backwards across the grass. It got up, but whimpered lightly before running away from me.

I was not about to let her stay down there any longer. I approached the main door with a bit of hesitation. I had no idea what to expect on the other side, but that wasn’t any of my concern right now. I knocked on the door, then stepped away.
“one.. two.. dead.”
I ran forward and kicked the door straight into the man who was on the other side. He skidded across the floor, holding his face to keep the blood from gushing from his nose. There was another man, probably a guard, who came running at me from the large, spiraling staircase that wrapped around the large, open foyer. He drew his arm back, revealing a rather dangerous looking blade. I thrusted my arm forward at him, wrapping a coil of yellow electricity around him. As soon as I had him ensnared, I pulled it forward and ran at him. Driving upwards off of the ground, I planted my knee straight into his face. The breaking of teeth rung in my ear as his frail human body toppled over. I picked up the knife, and spun it across my fingertips. It was a pretty nice blade.
“Where are they.”
“I’m not telling you shit.”

Leaning over, I drove the knife right into the inside of his thigh. A piercing scream came from his lips, but he quickly muffled it. I wasn’t about to smile at him. I was beginning to get annoyed.
“Where are they.”
“Eat shit!”

Drawing the blade down across his leg, I sliced a clean cut all the way down to his bone, then pulled it straight towards his knee. The artery sliced, along with several tendons and ligaments that held his leg together. Blood sprayed up across my clean, white dress shirt, tainting it with his human stench. Quickly, I pulled the blade from his leg, and pointed it at him.
“I won’t ask again..”
“Kill me”
“request approved.”

I flipped the knife around into my hand, taking it into an inverted grip. Maintaining eye contact with him, I drove the blade slightly into his mid section, barely enough to hit his organs. I then pulled it all the way up to his neck before removing it from his body. With a light smile and the realization that I was already dirty, I drew another line from arm to arm, giving him a cross through his chest. I jerked the blade up, and then drove it straight into the center of his neck, twisted, then ripped it out. ‘The blood gushed from the open wound, spilling across the floor. Standing, I turned and looked at the other one.

“I won’t ask you twice.. where are they..”
They are downstairs. Go through the side room, and then down the hallway… the door swings open…”
“Thanks…. Stay here.”
I planted my foot along his side, and drove it straight into his stomach .His breath left his body and his eyes closed. The force sent his curled up shape sliding to the base of the stairs I moved to the side room where he had pointed, and into the hallway. At the end of it was a stairwell that curled around, moving into a basement styled area. I could feel the cold air covering my body, and it sent a light shiver up my spine.

The cell was dark, cold and small. Five people were in it, and they all look like they’ve had just about enough torture, just sitting with nothing to do. The hallway across from the cell was also dark and cold, gloomy as everything was, Lauren seemed to be all smiles, trying to be as optimistic as possible in a gloomy place like this. Angela was sitting with her face buried in her knees. Anita sat beside Michelle, in between Maggie. Mandy sat, in a girly position, studying the architecture of the cell. Before too long, Mandy stood up, and the rest of the girls followed. They heard large sounds of eruption, as they all sensed someone’s presence. Within a moment or two, huge bolts of electricity gathered on the bars, putting pressure on them, and squeezing them until they were paper-thin. It stayed that way for several minutes before they finally crumbled to dust underneath the electrical heat. The dust crumbled to the ground as the door swung open, revealing myself, standing there in a rather blood covered form. I leaned against the side of it as Lauren walked over and gave me a big hug, not even worrying about the blood that was now all over her.

“I knew you would come..”
Her friends came over and began to delve into their curiosity. I smiled and answered their questions without hesitation.
“My name is Sanzon, and I’m a close friend of Laurens. I’ll let her answer the rest of them after we get out of here. Let’s go.”

I turned and made my way back up the stairs. The two guards were still on the ground from where I had left them. The first one had been kind enough to attack me with a weapon, so I had kindly used it on him. The girls gasped as they saw what had happened up here. His other friend had remained unconscious from when I kicked him across the room. At least he would live through the day. I stepped across the stairwell and through the foyer with the girls’ right behind me. The door had returned to its closed position, but I failed to take notice of it. As soon as I swung it open, I heard several clicks. I walked out in front of a firing squad of about six men, and what appeared to be their leader. He had a pistol pointed straight at me.
Bang.
The sound resonated, but I didn’t feel anything. I heard several sets of screams, and I turned to see Lauren hit the ground. The bullet had entered her side, and her warm, sweet blood was gushing out. The others caught her, and were panicking over it. I stared at them while the man in the courtyard began to talk about some insignificant bullshit. I couldn’t really hear anything, except for their screams. Lauren looked straight at me with a faint smile. Her beautiful face had a bit of blood on it, and it terrified me. I turned, feeling the muscles in my body slowly begin to harden. This was unacceptable. I was not about to let some asshole come and take away something I had worked so hard for. I took a step down into the courtyard.
Bang.

The pain shot through my shoulder. I held my shoulder to the side, letting it fall down. I ignored the blood coming through it, but I couldn’t ignore the screams from Lauren’s friends. My blonde hair had been tainted with red, and my anger was far past a controllable state. I had nothing to do right now, and nothing to stop me. I was going to die right here, and the only thing I could do was scream. The pain slowly moved down my left arm and into my hand, followed by a tingly sensation. The loss of blood was something that would hurt me more than anything.
Bang.

Another bolt of pain, hot and searing flesh as it entered my leg. It was the same leg that my brother had half broken before casting me from the heavens. I fell forward to my knees, nearly twenty feet away from the line of criminals. Their leader laughed, apparently knowing exactly who I was.
“the great lightning tiger, cast from the heavens, striped of his powers, and now serving a human!!! The end of the road for you, you stupid cat!”

He lifted his gun, and pointed it straight at me. I could feel the pressure building in my chest. It was a furious hatred, the feelings that I kept reserved for only my brother. The feeling turned to heat, and moved throughout my body. A static charge slowly began to crackle around me while the skies darkened overhead. The hair along my body began to stand up on its ends, while the guns of the criminals slowly sizzled and popped. The metal gate, their vehicles, and their weapons all started to crackle, and sparks jumped through the air. I leaned my head back, only to release a large scream. I wasn’t going to die here, and neither was Lauren, or any of her friends for that matter. The sky turned black for less than a minute, but that was all it took for me to imbalance the ground we were standing on. A series of bolts crashed from the sky. The first ones went for the large house, then for the vehicles. The rebounding electricity jumped through the members of the criminal guild. I even caught the sight of a solid bolt hitting their leader. His clothes burned, his skin melted, and his bones turned to ash in an eruption of glorious light that showed him that today was not my day. The skies cleared, and a bright sunlight broke across the hills. I could hear sirens in the background. Apparently the storm had got the attention of the authorities. I had given off a strong magical ability, one of my more powerful ones. I guess that all it took was a stressful situation for me to bring it out.
I shook my head and attempted to stand. Hobbling over to the stairs, I fell down across their surface. Planting my weight into my right side, I pulled myself up the side and over next to Lauren. Her friends helped to pull my body up there. I looked at all of them as I laid there. I could feel a little hole burning on both sides of my body. The bullets had gone straight through, making clean exclusions from my skin. Her friend Angela put my head on her lap, raising it a bit so I could relax.
“I cant believe you did all that.. what are you?”
“My name Is Sanzon Loki.. and I am the lightning tiger. Don’t let anyone know about today..”
The girls shook their heads, and I put my hand on Lauren’s.
“Take good care of her, and take care of my body..”
“What do you mean by that?”
I smiled and relaxed, releasing my human form. My body disappeared, being replaced instead by a small white cat. There was blood covering its fur, and a small hole on both of its left limbs. Angela picked me up, holding me against her warm body. I could feel her heart beat as the front gate was knocked down. A fire truck, two police cars, and an ambulance came into the driveway. There had been reports of a freak electrical storm, and possible injuries from it. The paramedics rushed out, and came straight through the front door. They wasted no time getting Lauren on a stretcher. The police surveyed the scene while getting the stories from Lauren’s friends. Apparently the criminal guild had captured them, but everyone ended up dead or incapacitated so no one could speak against the young ladies. Angela ended up carrying me to her place, where she took care of me for several days while Lauren was in the hospital. Mandy and Michelle had even managed to come over and visit. They had taken me to a vet, but he had no idea what to do since I wasn’t technically a cat. I could barely move, so they fed me and took care of me. Angela’s parents had no problem watching me while Lauren was in the hospital, and they seemed to enjoy having a pet around the house. It would be a while before my injuries healed, but at the end of the day, I knew that I had broken the bonds of my old self. My energy was returning much quicker now. It wouldn’t be long before I could stake my claim once again.
[2518] : learned Valley of Clasm + 3 stars
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Re-education Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-education   Re-education EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Updated