Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Workin hard? hardly workin?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Workin hard? hardly workin? Empty
PostSubject: Workin hard? hardly workin?   Workin hard? hardly workin? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Lauren sighed as she ran a hand through her dark brown hair, choosing to lean back in her stool a little so that the back two legs supported all her weight while still managing to balance. Her almost tired looking brown eyes moved from the half full glass in her other delicate hand to the ticking clock on the wall to find it already half past five.
Groaning once again in annoyance, she allowed all the legs of the chair to hit the ground once again and for her head to rest on the slightly cool counter, the striking sunset light that was filtering through the windows of the newly built pool house and warming her back doing nothing to lift her soured mood. She had come to the pool bright and early this morning, seven o'clock sharp, in hopes of catching a nice, easy day of being lazy and getting some sun. Even the interesting book that she'd been reading had suddenly gone into a horrid plot twist that had made her want to chuck it off the other side of the cliffs.
Meanwhile, I laid on the side of the pool, wrapped up in a ball on the end of a lounge chair. The umbrella had been opened earlier before the sunrise, and now all I had to do was lay here and relax all day.
Lauren walked out of the pool house and across the side of the pool. Sitting down beside me, she began to think of thoughts of long overdue thank-you's, but was interrupted as I gave a sudden snort. The surprising noise was so loud that it made Lauren slightly jump, and I finally woke up with my dark eyes blinking fast. Lauren had moved over tin front of me to see if it had came from me, so the first thing I got to lay my eyes on in the last couple hours was her big, deep eyes right in front of me.
"What's up girly?" I asked with a careless, lopsided smile that made her roll her eyes.
Screw saying thank-you to him now, she thought.
"Nothing, Sanzon. I was just thinking about going back to the penthouse in the city since I don't think there's going to be anyone coming over here for a few weeks. Im starting to get bored, ya know?."
"Hn...I guess you're right." I yawned my approval as I scratched a mass of blonde colored hair from my side.
[412]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Workin hard? hardly workin?   Workin hard? hardly workin? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:26 pm

"So I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" Lauren asked as she got up, not forgetting to give a still sleeping cat who was sprawled out in on across the lounge chair a fish."You bet." I voiced as she gave me a wide smile that I eagerly returned. She stood up and turned away from me, giving a final farewell wave before she walked over to the back patio, and into her father’s mansion. As soon as she disappeared behind the curtains, I sprung upwards and straight into my human form. I had a lot of work to do on practice today.
I looked at the pool, and all of the floats that were in it. There were two balls floating on the surface, and on the other side, several umbrellas. We were suppose to get a storm later, so I will blame it on that. With a smile on my face, my right arm extended forward. A string of lightning extended across the water, reaching until it came around one of the umbrellas that stood up. Wrapping the energy around it, I pulled it forward into the pool. I released the energy, trying to focus it into a longer strand. Thank god her father was in the city, and her mother was away on business. I ran down the side of the pool , turning to face the longest side of it. I drew my arm back in a quick movement before thrusting it forward. I charged the positive spark into my arm, and then pressed a negative one into the end of it. The point was to give the spark a little extra burst to speed it up. It worked a bit, and the chain of binding electricity moved its way quickly across the pool’s surface.
[296 / 708]
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Workin hard? hardly workin?   Workin hard? hardly workin? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:31 pm

The chain of yellow energy wrapped around another of the ceramic bases, then moved upwards onto the metal pole. I pulled as hard as I could this time, jerking it half way across the pool before it sunk into the cool water. The wave came up onto the patio as the door opened to the mansion. Lauren walked out with a rather irritated look. I ignored her for a moment and threw one more bind into the pool. This time, I tried to wrap two things together. The chain faltered for a moment before breaking. I had used a bit more energy than I had wanted to, and that sucked more than anything. Out of breath, I sat down on the same chair as I had been before.
“Clean this up before father gets home”
“Isn’t that what the maids are for?”
“Only when I make a mess.. you don’t live here, a cat does.”
I let off a light laugh at her remark. She was correct in that one after all. I had worked hard to keep myself hidden. If one of the neighbors were to figure out that a higher angel demon thing was living next door, it would not go so well for Lauren and her family. After all the good things that she had done, the least I could do is protect her family. Besides, she could have kicked me out when I had saved her, but she didn’t. I guess this was just going to be something that I had to deal with . as I stood up to clean up my mess, a light breeze came across the yard, accompanied by a crack of thunder in the distance. A smile crossed my face, and I picked p Lauren and ran inside.
“you knew this was coming, didn’t you!”
“maybe…”
“stupid cat.”
[307 / 1015]
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Workin hard? hardly workin?   Workin hard? hardly workin? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:47 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Workin hard? hardly workin?   Workin hard? hardly workin? Empty

Back to top Go down

Workin hard? hardly workin?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Northern Heights-
Jump to: