Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fallen Angel(Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Fallen Angel(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Angel(Closed)   Fallen Angel(Closed) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:07 pm

Fu Leng, formerly Adrian Darren Farenheights, sat patiently in the shadows of his new home. His dark hair was slicked back, and his face covered with his horned skull mask. His body was covered in black robes, trimmed in white. Beside him lay a white wooden katana, beside that was the Devil's Teardrop, the cursed blade pulsing lightly as he sat there. His eyes narrowed behind his mask as he lifted his head ever so slightly. His lips curled into a smirk as he stared at his blacksmithing master. His eyebrow twitched lightly as he sat there, watching the old man standing there.

"You're hiding?" the old man asked.

Fu Leng nearly laughed as he sat there, but it didn't come. The idea that he was hiding was so absurd. He would soon be ready. At least if all went according to plan. He would reclaim his sword, and wipe out the one being he considered a threat. The woman didn't seem very threatening anymore. She was no more powerful than she was when he had first met her. And the demon's power had to be at it's peak because after every encounter the demon only seemed weaker. Was it because of the woman?

"I'm biding my time." he responded, watching the old man.

"You can't beat him from in here. They wont come after you they have no reason to." the old man said, watching the masked swordsman.

"I will give her a reason. The cogs of fate have already begun to turn. The next time I meet that man... I will kill him."

"Boy you can't honestly think you're going to be able to beat him yet. He's stronger, faster, and can take more damage than you can. He's mastered demonic spells from the stories you've told! You can't beat him with your current strength!"

"I have begun my ascent. When I next face him I will be using spells that even he can't beat."

"And what spells are those? Huh? You can't beat him! He's got the advantage!"

"In time he wont have any advantage. I wont lose when I see him. And I think he knows it."

"What do you mean he knows it?"

"He's expecting me to kill him. The first time we met he left me to get stronger. She didn't even care what happened. And now she'll wish I had died back then. When I go back to that city... I will return as a conqueror. That's what I am."

"You can't beat everyone."

"I don't intend to. A war has begun. Humanity will be the deciding factor of it. Demons seek to destroy humanity to crush them and claim the Earth for themselves. I will give humanity a banner to unite under. If the Kami will not get involved, then I have no choice but to unite Humanity against me."

"Martyr yourself? Now why would you do something that stupid?"

"Because it's what my grandmother did. She took the Sword of Light and fled. Hiding it from the Katsuhito clan. She abandoned everything because she knew that it would be needed. And that when it came to it, she was right."

"You need to work on your training. Have you even developed a way to counter his abilities?"

"I've found a spell. It's not very strong at the moment but soon enough I'll be able to master it and then I'll have the advantage over him. Or haven't you noticed that this shrine is strange?"

Standing Adrian walked outside , grinning as he brought his hands up over his head. His eyes closed as he felt the mana in his body swirling slowly as he began channeling it. It flowed through him, from the base of his spine to the tips of his fingers and toes. Flooding every cell of his body with the energy he needed to cast the spell. His eyes opened slowly as he released the flow of mana.

"Wipe clean the powers of darkness, and purify the land!" he shouted, his body glowing as sutra cards appeared over his head.

They circled him for a fraction of a second before spreading out, attaching to whatever solid object they found. He smiled as he turned to the blacksmith, before he folded his arms over his chest. He watched the spirit's eye twitch lightly before he laughed.

"Good! Very good boy!" the spirit blacksmith laughed out. "But it's weak. You have to strengthen the power of this spell to nullify someone of that power. Demons serving humans are often more powerful than most of the demons out here in the deep."

"I know. This is only the beginning stage. In time I'll be able to nullify all demonic spells and powers within my very presence." the masked male responded.

"Impressive. But you'll have to work a lot to make sure you can do that. You've got a long way to go now, boy. Now come along. We have work to do."

Fu Leng just smirked as he shook his head, before smirking behind his mask. Standing there he watched the old man and shrugged before he moved to gather his things. He slid the swords into the blood red sash he wore. With his weapons at his side he moved toward the old man. He stopped and bowed lightly to him, before he followed him toward the old man's forge. They had work to do, but Adrian was just happy he'd found another spell he could use.

When it came down to it, and he faced that woman and her demon once more, he'd have the advantage. He would take down the demon and he would begin his ascendance. It didn't matter how long it took. It didn't matter how hard he had to work. But he would take that demon out and leave the woman to die like he'd been left. He would make her suffer just as much as he had. He knew what he had to do. And he would make it work.

(1005/1000)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Fallen Angel(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel(Closed)   Fallen Angel(Closed) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:00 am

Updated
Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel(Closed)
Page 1 of 1