Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The heir of Hojatsu(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

The heir of Hojatsu(closed) Empty
PostSubject: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:07 pm

The heir of Hojatsu(closed) Katsuhito
Katsuhito Hikari's expression was calm and happy. Her body was covered in the sheets of her bed, her head resting on what she imagined was the softest pillow she'd ever felt. Her mouth was open and she was snoring lightly. Her body was curled up with her best friend and guardian. Her long light brown hair was tangled and messed up from tossing and turning in her sleep. The sunlight filtered in from the window, falling down on her from a small break in the curtains that were pulled over it. She slept peacefully until the sunlight hit her eyes. Her head shifted, falling between her two favorite pillows, hiding her face from the sunlight.

(115/115)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:12 pm

The heir of Hojatsu(closed) Minami-chanBanneV2

My body is scratched out across the futon draped by lose white robes that is almost all the way open doing every little to hide the white undergarments. For some unknown reason the sheets where pulled off me in the middle of the night making, my exposed parts a little cold. But for the most part my chest and waits are still being warmed by something that was an odd shaped and had my sheets around it. The morning light shins through the window and hits my face causing my hand to cover my face. After something shifts around in between my breast, my eyes open slightly in a sleepy haze. I let out a yawn and scratch out my legs and arms before rising up as I rub the haze from my eyes. There is a soft thump and I look down to find Hikari lying across my lap with her mouth open snoring lightly. “Hmm…” I look over at the empty bed next to mine with its sheets pulled across the floor. My gaze goes back to the young woman in my lap and I poke her in the cheek with my fingernail. “Hikari-dono… you’re in my bed…again.”

WC: 200
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:27 pm

Hikari shifted slightly as she lay in her best friend's lap. She continued to snore and sleep, not bothered by the shift. As she was poked in the cheek she frowned, coming out of the dream world she treasured so much. She liked it better than the when she was awake. She sat up slowly as she rubbed the back of her head slowly, smiling gently as she stretched, her toes curling as she did. She frowned, facing a wall that should have been Riko's bed. Then she registered what Riko had said.

She rubbed the back of her head as she jumped from the bed. She bowed as she landed, her hair falling down around her face as she blushed deep red.

"I am so sorry, Riko! I didn't... I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it!" she said, quickly.

(141/256)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:12 pm

A slight smile comes to my face as I watch her slowly wake up and then jump up with a burst of energy as she normally does. I on the other hand was not much of a morning person. I take in a deep breath as I yawn, “It’s ok. I just wish you would get under the covers with me rather then pulling them off of me in the middle of the night.” I slowly come to stand to me my feet and look at her for a moment with her hair covering her face. “Her hair is all tangled up and a mess again.” My hand comes up to give it a soft stroke before I sigh. She was such a hand full. “Well we are up all ready so we may as well go get a bath and fix you up for today. We have to perform in a ceremony today.” My hand touches her soft cheek and I pause for a moment as thoughts of how lovely she was. My hand comes down and my face turns away from her slightly as my face turns blush. “We should get going Hikari-dono.”

WC: 195/395
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:32 pm

I blush as her kind words were spoken. Blushing beat red I fight the urge to nuzzle against her hand as she stroked my hair. I smile as she pushes the hair out of my face, somewhat smoothing it out. Riko as always so kind to me, but then she was a true friend. I sigh as she mentions the ceremony. They were nice and all but I prefered my spiritual arts, as opposed to the minor ceremonies my role as a priestess required of me. But she was right. We had work to do and we didn't have a lot of time to do it.

I nodded and grabbed my robes, before heading out to the bath. Hanging my robes away from the hot water I sighed and ran a hand through my messy hair. I was going to have to trim it soon, but I loved it long. I grin as I think of Riko's hands on my body, washing my back. But I push those thoughts aside as I move to rinse my body slowly.

(178/434)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:24 am

I watch her for a moment as she grabs her things and heads out to the bath. I soon follow. Stopping in the changing room the white robe is undone and fall of my shoulders and into my hands before it is place in the laundry basket. The door to the bathing room slides open and my feet echo when they touch the floor before closing the door behind me. I close me eyes and take a deep breath and hold it for a moment before letting it back out. The bath was one of my favorite places to be. The steamed felled room just felt really nice on my skin and I like to take my time while I’m here. Setting down a stole I feel up the wash bucket and I begin to rinse myself off. “Hikari-dono… would you like for me to wash your back and bush your hair?” The washcloth runs down the side of my arm as I look over my shoulder at her.

WC:169/564
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:38 am

I smile, hearing my best friend enter as I scrub my arms. I'm happy she's not sitting next to me. My face had to look like I was sunburned. My soft hazel eyes slowly shift to the corner as I turn toward her slowly. I hesitate before nodding, smiling gently.

"H-hai. If you want to wash my back I would appreciate it. Th-then I can do it for you!" I say, sitting there, all but shaking.

(76/510)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am

I give a nod, “Every well, I will be there in a few moments.” Scrubbing the soap against the washcloth to it nice and foamy before a scrub myself down. I turn my attention back the bucket of water and picking it up over my head. There is a slash as I tilt it and let some of the water wash over my body. My dark hair that runs the length of my body, fans out across the floor with the water. I then stand up and move the stole to sit behind Hikari. My hand comes up to brush s her hair over her shoulder before rubbing the washcloth together. The washcloth gently runs across the smooth skin of her back starting at her shoulders and going down. The slight smile comes to my face. I have been taking care of Hikari for six years now. At first I hated the ideal of living my life for someone else but now it makes me happy that I am hear for her. Helping her with her daily duties to whatever she may need. One hand lightly touches her waist and I wash her back with other touching her like she is a rare flowert hat will wilt if I touch it to harshly.

WC:213/777
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:09 pm

I listen as I hear her wash herself, and come closer. My eyes close as I focus my breathing, keeping it under control. I feel her shifting my hair out of the way, my body shuddering lightly as I felt her feather like touch. My eyes opened wide, then fell partially closed as I sat there, waiting for her next move. I was very relaxed, as I felt her rubbing my back with the washlcloth. She was always so gentle around me.

Six years ago I hadn't been very happy to have someone around me all the time. It meant I couldn't sneak out and see my friends. I couldn't go hunting demons at night. But I wouldn't dare argue with my parents about it. I knew what would happen. As we grew older she and I became friends, and later we had become like sisters.

The two of us would get into trouble sometimes big, sometimes small. And we were both just as responsible. Sometimes she lead me astray, but in other situations my stubborn pride wouldn't allow me to back out of a troublesome situation. I was being groomed to claim the Sword of Light after all. But what really pissed me off was when it was my fault and my parents blamed Riko. But it didn't happen many times. After the first few times it had happened I couldn't bring myself to get her in trouble anymore. In the end I began taking responsibility for the trouble we got in to avoid seeing her punished.

(258/768)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:17 am

The washcloth comes down and I dip it into the water bucket to ring out the soap before dipping into the water again. Holding the cloth over her shoulders, I give it a squeeze to let the water run down her back as I wipe the soap off with my hand. Coming down the curves of her side. Pausing for a moment when I have a few impure thoughts about her. I found myself doing this more often in past few years. Our bodies have changed a lot, she has grown into a lovely rose… while my blossom into something else. My beasts are to big and I have to wrap them and even that doesn’t keep the elder monks from staring at them. I find it irritating and distaste. On top of that I have these thoughts that just pop into my head that I should not be having, and then there are the unwanted urges that come to me. I spoke with my sensei about these things and was told that I should spend less time with Hikari and to discipline my mind through meditation. I have being doing the meditation but spending less time with Hikari when I am the one responsible for caring for him was not an option. I snap out of my thought when I realized I was rubbing her side with the tips of my fingers. Pulling my hand away I bush. “Hmm forgive me Senpai... Your back is washed. Y...you may wash mine know if you’d like…” I pull my hair over my shoulder leave my back bare as I turn around with slightly red cheeks.

WC:274/1051
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:46 am

My body shivers as she strokes my sides. I breathe faster as her fingers linger on the curves of my body. My lips are suddenly so very dry, and though it's so warm in the room I'm shaking as if I'm freezing. I feel that sensation again, running down my spine, causing me to shift on my stool. Feeling her pull away I sigh lightly, almost in relief. But I know better than that. It's a sigh of regret that she's not touching my flesh anymore. But as a priestess it is improper to have such thoughts.

"S-sure!" I say as she turns away from me.

Shifting on the stool to face my dearest friend I dip my hand into the bucket, scooping up a washcloth. My other hand moves her hair out of the way, while I'm filling the bucket with water. Now it's my turn to handle her flesh. Thank the gods! Wetting the cloth I smile and gently rub it over her flesh, wetting it more before grabbing the soap. I rub it into the cloth and begin stroking her back, applying the soap in slow, steady circles around her shoulders.

I blush my breath on her neck as I lean in, taking in her scent, mixed with the soap. I tremble slightly before I back up and begin rubbing her back with the washcloth slowly. Such impure thoughts flow through my head before I push them aside! This isn't improper! I'm just aiding my friend, helping her get wash part of her that was difficult to wash. That's all I was doing. But try as I might, while I could say that and probably convince anyone else, I could never truly convince myself.

(287/1,055)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:39 am

Sitting on the stole rather boyish like with my legs spread out and my forearms resting on them. I wait as she does this and that with the water and soap before I feel her touch my shoulders with cloth and gently rub in circles. My eyes close for a moment as the feeling of her rubbing my back and could easily put me right back a sleep…

I feel the warmth of her breath on my neck making the hair standing up. Turning to look into her hazel eyes, they come to a close and her hand come up on my beast as she leans forward into me and her lips come to press against mine own. Our bodies press together and the sudden act forces us onto the floor.

My head starts to fall and it jerks back up, waking me from my sweet dream. “Senpai…” My eyes blink for a moment, and my cheeks blush when I realized I had said that out load. Not wanting it to be odd I quickly think of something to say, “Hmm you are rather quit this morning. Is there something troubling you?” I turn my head slightly at look at her with the eye that is not hidden under my hair.

WC:211/1262
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:27 am

"Well it is early in the morning. But I don't have much to say right now. Though I do have to say my dreams last night were so strange. You were fighting a big demon. It was HUGE I mean it towered over us if we were standing on one another's shoulders. But the strangest part was you had a sword with no blade. But yet at the same time while I don't understand, in my dream I wasn't worried. I felt... safe." I explained as I washed her back.

My hands move slowly as I scrub her back gently. My hands move over her flesh soaping it up before dumping the warm water over my best friend's back, cleaning the soap from it. Putting the bucket down I blush gently. I wont bring up the fact that she nearly fell asleep, or the fact that she called me 'senpai'.

(149/1,204)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:23 am

Listening to her tells me about her dream, I wonder for a moment what good would a sword with no blade be? Hmm I guess I could through the hilt at someone and knock them out. Oh may me it is a magic sword and you can’t see the blade on it. Now that would be useful but if you couldn’t see the blade on your own sword how would you know when to swing it….
Feeling the warm water run down my back, I stand up and turn around. My long hair finds it’s way to my back leaving my front uncovered. Hold up my right arm and flexing my slider muscle. “That’s because I was there! And you know that I would never let anything harm you Hikari-chan! Now… lets sock!” I reach down and pick up her light frame over my shoulder in a playful way. I walk over to the tube and step in before setting her back down. “AHH! Now this is nice.” My eyes close as I lower myself into the water letting my arms come to rest on the rim of the tube while I lean back. “I think we should go do something fun to day when we get the time… You have anything in mind?” My eyes open to gaze upon her after asking the question.

WC:225/1487
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:54 am

My face turns instant red as Riko turns to me. My eyes are wide as I stare at her exposed body. If my thoughts were impure before they were swimming in sin now. I lick my lips slowly as I breath heavier. I don't even notice her moving toward me until she picks me up. Squeeking like a mouse, I don't fight as she picks me up and carries me to the tub.

Put down I sink into the water as I sigh, and run a hand through my hair. As she mentions how nice it is I nod, and put my arms up on the side of the tub, resting my chin on them as I let my body relax. She mentions she wants to do something for fun and my sin enveloped mind immediately goes to the bad things.

She moves toward me, her arms wraping around my waist, as she presses her breasts against my back. My body leans back against hers gently as she kisses my neck. I mewl lightly, my body betraying my upbringing as I begin to give into her.

Mewling out loud I smile dumbly as I lay there before snapping out of it. She'd asked me if I had any ideas and I'd stared off into space! DAMN!

"Um... N.. No. But I know you too well to fall for that trick. I know exactly what you're wanting to do. You want to go into the damned city so you can tease the locals, don't you?" I say, frowning at her. "But I suppose after the chores are done we can go into the city."

(273/1,477)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:29 pm

Blinking for a moment when she makes an odd sound. Did she feel asleep and start having cat dreams again… My body shifts slights as I was about to check on her but then she starts to answer my question and I relax for the moment. My eyes widen when she says we could go to the city after the chores are done. Forgetting myself, I turn into a girly girl! there is a load splash and a weave of water as I dive into her, wrapping my arms around her waist and planting my faces between her beasts. I rub cheek against her chest like a cat would while my large beasts press against her abs. I pause after a moment before I look up with one eye covered by my hair and the other with a glider in it. “That would be fun but I thought we would do something you wanted to do…but we can go to the city if you really want too.”

WC:163/1650

Last edited by Rekoa on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : saw a typo that was diving my crazy)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:44 pm

My eyes blink as my head turns, casting my lazy gaze toward her. But that lazy gaze turns to surprise when she dives into me. My whole body turns red as she rubs her head against my breasts, whiler her own rub against my abs lightly. My eyes roll back in my head as my arms come up. My toes curl as I fight the urge to give into my desires. I bite my lower lip as my body tenses up. My head is spinning when she finally looked up at me. I look down at her, regretting it instantly.

"W..We can do whatever." I said,looking down at her weakly.

The adorable look on her face is more than enough to put me in a weakened state. My body goes limp as my eyes roll back in my head. My left leg twitched a few times before I put my hands on her shoulders. I breathe deep and find my footing as I shake lightly. My body rights itself and I brush the hair out of my best friend's eyes slowly.

"Take me now!" I moaned as she kissed my stomach lightly.

She trailed her way down my stomach as I moved to sit on the edge of the large bath. Her hands stroke my thighs as my own run through her hair.

Dammit what was wrong with me? My imagination kept running away with me.

(238/1,715)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:03 am

I blink for a moment when I see she is somewhat red looking. Maybe she is just hot from the water… After she looks down at me and speak I feel her body get limp and he eyes roll back with he leg twitching! Oh no she is going into some type shock! Her hands come to my shoulders and I take a beep breath… CPR! Before she could get her footing back, under the misunderstand that she is going to die, my mouth comes to her and I breath into. Lifting up, “Don’t worry Hikari I’ll save you!” I take in an anther breath and repeat my first action.

WC:110/1760
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:19 am

My feet start to get under me and then they're not there anymore! Instead my body is leaned back, as her lips claim my own. My eyes cross as I stare down my nose at her, confused as hell for a moment. But as she breathes into me I tremble, my eyes again rolling back in my head as my toes curl. Savoring her sweet breath as she pulls away I don't bother taking a breath, thinking I wouldn't be able kiss her in a long time.

But I'm badly mistaken. as I start to take a breath, her lips claim my own again and she's breathing into me. My arms flail as she breathes into me again. My eyes start to roll back in my head for a third time though this time it was because my body was dying from lack of air.

My arms grab her shoulders before I push her away from me, taking a deep breath, moaning as I leaned against the side of the tub coughing slightly.

"I'm fine... I'm fine, really. I... I had a vision." I say, blushing gently.

(187/1,902)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:15 am

Feeling her grab my shoulders and push me away, I watch her for a moment as she coughs and gets her breath back. Coming up next to her as she informs me that she is fine. My head lowers as I stand from the tube, “I am sorry but you had me worried… forgive me for over reacting. Should I tell the elder that you are not feeling well?” If a vision made her body react that way then it must have been a bad one. I gloomy look shadows my visage. My gaze is down to my chest and water drips off of my body that is draped by my long wet hair as I wait for her answer. These visions of hers have always troubled me. Seeing things that will come to past…. Just thinking about knowing what will come scares the hell out of me. I could not imagine how it makes her feel. I remember the first time she had one of these visions when I was with her. She woke me up with her crying and all I come do was hold her. I do not like to see such a lovely face shad tears.

WC:200/1960
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:31 am

"No... It's fine. It wasn't powerful. It was just... So unexpected... I didn't feel it coming on. It just... Hit me." I say, blushing as I slide out of the water, sitting on the wide edge of the tub, breathing slowly as my elbows rest on my knees, my head resting in my hands.

My body is weak, weaker than it should have been. I hadn't had a vision at all, just a fantasy about my dearest friend and bodyguard. I was so going to burn in hell for such impure thoughts. My head was swimming in sin, the dark voice in the back of my mind urging me on. I breathe slowly as I smile at her gently

Suddenly she's in my arms. Her lips press against mine as our bodies press together. I moan as she kisses my shoulder before whispering in my ear.

"Just relax... I'll take care of you my princess... My senpai." she whispers.

I shudder visibly as I blink, coming out of my fantasy again. I frown as I stare at her, or rather through her. My mind is fogging up with these thoughts and it feels like my body is moving through a tub of honey on a snowy day. It's so hard to think, so hard to get up and dry off. So hard to move away. But as though watching from outside my own body I slip back into the water and move toward my best friend in the world.

My hands reach out cupping her cheeks as I gaze into her eyes, my face moving toward her own slowly.

(269/2,171)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:24 am

My gaze lifts slightly to watch her as she insist that she is fine. I accept this answer even though I still question if it is true or not. I knew that sometimes she tries to keep things from to spare the worry but to worry about her is just one part of my duty that I must undertake. Her trying to save me from it just made that part harder to do, and most of the time I find out about it anyway. Seeing her smile puts me a ease for a moment but then she seems to drift away again. My eye narrows as I watch her actions. There was clearly something wrong. She moves toward me and touches my cheeks, as they turn flush. Her gaze relaxes me somewhat. I stay unmoved as her face slowly comes toward my own. My heart begins to race like I have been training all day. I was not sure what she was doing but I found myself unable to move or to stop her. “Hikari…” is all I am able to say in my clam voice. My lips part as she comes closer to me.

WC:195/2155
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:32 am

"I... Love you." I whisper before my lips claim hers.

My body shakes as I hold her to me by her cheeks, my eyes closing as I kiss her. My breasts press against hers the flesh rubbing together as I shift ever so gently. Breaking the kiss my lips trail up her jaw to her ear, before I nibble on her earlobe slowly. My hands move around her body, gently holding her to me.

In my mind I'm still watching from the outside. I can feel my body moving no matter how much I want to fight it. I did love her very much but I didn't want her to KNOW that! Whoever was doing this was going to pay!

(120/2,291)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:10 pm

My eyes wide when she confesses her love for me. Her lips quickly come up to mine own and our bodies are pressed to gather. My cheeks turn red as I start to relax and my eyes close as I am given my first kiss. I was unsure about her actions but the feeling that was going through my body greatly hinder any will to stop her. My hands cup the small of her back as we hold each other. When the kiss is broken, I lick my lips that still held the tease of her on them. With her warm breath on my neck and the feeling of her nibble on my ear and her hand feeling my body causes me to moan. My head titles slightly before my lips come to her neck and my right hand come up her back to hold her neck. I knew what we are doing is wrong but it feels so good.

WC:160/2315
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:04 pm

"I'm sorry Riko... Forgive me... I can't stop. I... I have to have you" I say.

Spoiler:

(187/2,478)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:37 am

The water splashes as our legs move through the water and Hikair pushes me against the wall. I never know she had such strength or could be so forceful. She always acts so weak and is tripping on her own feet all the time. If I wasn’t around I don’t know what she would do.
My body shivers in nervousness. I wasn’t sure what to do or what was going to happen next. My arms loosely hold on to her as I watcher her. Feeling her soft hand moving down my stomach. It tickled causing my to giggles and my body shifts slightly as if I was inviting her to continue with out knowing it or meaning too.

WC:118/2433
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:59 am

Spoiler:
(114/2,592)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:56 am

Spoiler:
WC:144/2577
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:07 am

I blush, my hand withdrawing as I back up, my eyes wide. I stare down at my hand. My body trembles as I stand there, terrified of what I had just done to my friend. The only person that ever showed me any love. I tremble as I back away slowly, tears forming in my eyes as I look back to Riko's face.

"R...Riko-chan... I'm so sorry.. I'm... Oh gods what have I done?!" I say, backing away from her.

(80/2,672)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:02 am

Her hand leaves me, and a hint of blood runs down the inside of my legs. My head lowers and my eyes open to find tears forming in her eyes. I know I side it hurt but she didn’t have to stop. She apologizes and starts to back away from me. I quickly grab her by the arm and pull her back to hold her. One hand goes to the back of her head and pulls her to rest on my chest. “It is ok Hikari. I’m just fine…” My head comes to rest on hers. “I … I was… was starting to like it….” My already flushed faces gets a little more flushed after I confess.
The door comes open and a nun looks come to look at us. “I heard screaming… Is everything alright?” Looking up at the nun I quickly answers. “Katsuhito-sama has had a vision. Place tell the Elder that she is ill and we will not be at today’s ceremony.” She gives me an odd look and I brush my hand at her telling her to go. After the nun had left I look back at Hikari wiping the tease from her eyes with my finger. Lifting up her chin my lips come to hers for a moment before pulling away. “We better get back to the our room before someone else finds us.”

WC:229/2806
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:08 am

She suggests we leave and I nod slowly, my eyes closing as I let my body relax. Climbing from the tub I dry, dress, and flee. I go quickly to our shared room, dropping on my bed to cry. She had said she was starting to like it, but Riko wasn't the type of girl that liked pain and I knew it. She was trying to cheer me up and I couldn't let her do that.

I lay there on my bed, crying softly, covered only in my bath robe. I know she doesn't like it when I cry but at the same time I can't help it. I had hurt her.

(112/2,784)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:42 am

She quickly gets out of the bath and flees to our room. My head lowers as she didn’t seem to understand how I was feeling… Maybe I should show her how I was feeling… My body leaves the bath dripping water across the floor as the robe loosely comes over my shoulders remaining untried as I hold it to gather.
Spoiler:
WC:164/2970
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:01 am

I don't look up as she enters. As I lay there, feel her grab me before she turned me over. I watch her stradle my legs and my face flushes as her robe falls open, revealing herself to my eyes once more. Even though I had seen it, even though I had helped her wash more than once it still made me blush

Spoiler:

(128/2,912)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:27 pm

Soft moans come from my lips before I lift up to gaze at her. My glider as I look at her. “Oh Hikari-chan I… I… love you so much!” My arms come around her to hold her close to me. Things start to get dark.

My eyes open in the dark room. Breathing heavy and covered in sweat. My hand was down in the fold of my panties. I sigh as I lay my hand back down and feel around till I find Hikari snuggled against me using my beasts as her pillow. I put arm around her as I pull my hand free of it location and grab the covers to pull over us before closing my eyes again… That was a really weird dream… it felt so real…

WC:130/3100
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:35 pm

My breathing is slow and steady as I awake. I'm quite adept at feigning sleep when needed. I feel Riko shift as I lay there, my arms around her, my head on her breasts. I feel her put her arm around me and fight back the smile coming to my face. I love the feel of her warmth against me, and that arm makes my heart soar. As she settles down to go back to sleep I can't help but worry. She's my best friend. Someone I care for and someone I love. I don't like her to be upset. I settle down as she does and just let it go. It can wait until morning.

-End-

(116/3,028)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:47 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The heir of Hojatsu(closed)   The heir of Hojatsu(closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The heir of Hojatsu(closed)
Page 1 of 1