Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

... and this is a dream.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

... and this is a dream. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Jyn desu."
and this is a dream.

The night is still and for the moment I am at peace before I find myself teleported to an unfamiliar place. How I got here is unknown to me as well as why I was here. At first, my surroundings are vague and shadowy, but before long, I am placed into an area that resembles the worst area of the lower commons seemingly after being hit by a missile or something like that. In this post apocalyptic Lower Commons, I stand in the middle of broken buildings in a clearing of debris consisting of traffic signals, towers, broken billboards, rubble, vehicles, etc. I stand in my normal casual attire of black slacks, a black button up shirt with my large coat covering my shoulders and my shoulder harnesses in place. At first, I am not really caught off guard. Calmly, my bangs shift as I look to the side trying to calculate my position and rationalize the situation. Turning around, I notice the one building that seems to be untouched, a run down Movie Theater. An eyebrow rises slightly. It towers over me as if having been there all this time without me noticing. Looking up at the large building, my body turns all the way around to face it, looking over the multi story structure with glittering bright lights circling its edges and billboard with soft music coming from the inside. My gaze lowers the towering structure to the lobby where the ticket booth is located and large red doors on both side of it as it sits in the center. The red doors slowly open as if beckoning me and for some reason I walk towards them. My body approaches and passes through the large doors and the interior of the massive theater unveils itself to me with rows upon rows of seats leading down to the very large stage at the focal point of the inside. 319
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2348
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:30 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
He continued to run and didn't bother to wait. As soon as she finished meterializing she would lightly jog after him, her speed naturally being a lot higher then his, she knew she could catch up to him rather quickly. but it was like a game of cat and mouse and who doesn't like to play with thier food? She made sure to keep enough distance so that she was only trailing behind him about twenty feet, but when it came to things like climbing unlike jyn, she jumped right over it. She just purposely kept Jyn in front of her. "Come on Jyn slow down!"
107 [3551]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:39 pm

/Asei Jyn/

My breath continues to pant heavily as I try and get away from her. Cutting down another portion of the alley, I partially run along the wall and hop from either side of the narrow alleyway heading up high enough to grab hold of a fire escape. I pull myself up and rush up the step sto the top of the broken building where I am faced with a choice: to stop or attempt to jump to the next building. I could feel her behind me, so I take a large swallow and rush forwards, leaping into air at the broken section of the building, falling into a room in the next building over. I land hard and roll with a grunt and into a crouching position. In gettin g up, I feel something pull in my ankle, but I press through the pain, running out of the room I had leapt into and into the hallway. After that, I ran some more until I came to some more stairs. I run down them down several flights of stairs until I come out, slamming my shoulder against a large door and coming into a lobby of what seemed to be a hotel. Running for the exit, I trip and my body takes a harsh stumble and fall forwards. I slide a bit before I grunt, coming into a sitting position obivously not good and holding my ankle. I wince a bit knowing that even with all of that, I did not evade her. With a huge sigh, I finally yell out, "why are you doing all of this?! What do you want?" 272

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:20 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
with all Jyn did, he didn't escape her, she still followed him with swiftness and with much ease unlike him who seemed to be struggling through this horrible nightmare. She would walk up when he had fallen to the floor and was holding his ankle. She still held onto his gun and she merely smiled as she lifted the gun up near her lips as she licked along the length of the barrel of gun. "Why am I doing this? What do I want?" she began to laugh as she brought the gun down and moved it behind her underneath the cape. "I'm doing this all for you Jyn. Everything was for you, nothing more... nothing less. I'm your secretary and as my job I'm suppose to take care of all your work. So I handled all the hassles that would interrupt all youre work and make it all smooth sailing from here on out. She lifted her empty hand and suddenly from no where small black orbs a total of six of the began to float around her hand. "Everything is now under your ruling sir. You can control the city and make sure things are kept in order, human and spirit alike. There all gone. It's just you and me. There is no pain. there is no suffering. Jyn do you know what these black orbs are?" she asked with a devious smile forming upon her lips.
240 [3791]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:32 pm

/Asei Jyn/

And just like that I found myself engulfed in the villain's monologue. I felt like I could use this to my advantage. At least, that's how things were done in the movies. If the villain were to talk for a prolonged amount of time, then the hero, me at this point, would find a way to over come him due to the villain’s folly; it would also give me a moment to catch my breath and massage the ankle that took the hit that caused the fall. I would engage in this conversation with the young lady currently speaking crazy to see if there was an opening of some type. Since she asked for my response, I respond, "no... what are they?" 122

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Rep! : 20

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:01 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
She would smirk and walk a little closer to him and she leaned foreward just a smidge. "Shiori's soul..." she uttered as she stood there and the black orbs began to move faster around her hand. "you've probably noticed more of these little orbs around the place. that's the rest of Sai city. All under my control." she said as she would chuckle and slightly turn to the left so her left side would be facing towards Jyn. "the power of the void as I've told you is more then just portals and matter Jyn." She would turn her head to look at him and her eyes had narrowed as she smirked.
112 [3903]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:45 pm

/Asei Jyn/

“Shiori’s soul?…” I gaze up at her as she says it. How in the world? I figure that it must have something to do with the soul ripper technique that was used against her. Somehow she must have learned how to use it against others. She claims to have ripped out all the souls of SaiCity just leaving the two of us. I begin to understand that I was in no immediate danger since the purpose of this world was for her and me. But I wondered how she accomplished all of this in such a short amount of time. My body slowly rises from the ground favoring my right leg tenderly as I stand to my feet, dusting the bottom of the back of my coat off as I stand. “I see…” I say as I look over to her, “and just what is this power of the void?” 150

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:01 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
The orb's began to spin faster when Jyn said that as a large grin formed upon her lips. "You really want to know." For some odd and dramatic reason thing's gotten a little dark and thunder began to happen so Izumi was only seen through the flashes. "As I said void isn't just controlling portals." The lighting would flash again and a different face would appear for just a moment when another flash had occured and it returned to Izumi's face. Two more flashes occured and in between the flashes her face turned to some wierd vaspire skull looking grim reaper kind of face. "It is..." The orbs would then combine into one larger orb as Izumi would grab it tightly and it would stretch out and form a weapon. "...the reapers sycthe!" More lighting began to flash building up a wierd freaky kind of drama as Izumi would be standing there holding this deathly looking sycthe, with a dangerously sharp lookin blade.
163 [4066]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:21 pm

/Asei Jyn/

Things start to go downhill from there. Just when I thought I could be semi safe for a while with a hot chick while I try to figure out how I'm going to escape this realm, another twist occurs where the previously mentioned hot chick is no longer hot. She changes into something much much darker between flashes of lightning and produces a large scythe in her hands. I could only assume that it was meant for me... but she told me she created this realm for -us-. I hope to myself that she was only showing me the scythe as a part of the illustration and that the whole 'head turns into a skull' thing could be cleared up with a bit of clearasil. Venturing forth in more dialogue, I continue, "ah... I see. And where did you get that?" I was almost certain it wasn't something that could be picked up at the locale Cosco's. 157

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:36 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
"By ripping out people's souls thats how." The scythe would disappear and revert back to the six orbs that floated around her hand again. She batted her eyes at him as she stepped back from him a couple step's twirled and suddenly teleported behind him and she placed her hand upon his back. "The void is power Jyn. theres no way to aviod it or escape it. So why must you want to run? I can smell the fear coming off of you." she said breathing in making sure that the noise of her breathing in could be heard.
99 [4165]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:35 pm

/Asei Jyn/

Oh, by ripping people’s souls out. Well I suppose that was a perfectly good explanation to how she would get something like that. I should have probably thought about that before ha… wait, that wasn’t good. I watch defensively as she steps away from me, twirls and then appears behind me. Not turning around, my pupils shift to the corners of my eyes as I am able to feel her behind me. Attempting to reason with her, I state psuedo calmly, “I am not running anymore, as you can see. What will you do with me now that I have stopped running? You say this is mine and I can do as I wish here?” 115

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:54 am

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
Izumi trailed her finger down his back as she stepped back and she smiled a toothy smile just allowing enough to show off her fang. Listening to him it sounded as though he was coming to accept her work for him. "This is made for us, yes." She would turn and with a wave of her hand the building they were in literally ripped apart and warped so that the ground beneath them would begin to rise high into the air so that it would move up enough that they would be able to see the entire destruction of Sai city. Well a lot of the destruction seemed to be caused by circular objects since it's shown in the building circular damage like some sort of ball of energy had burned through some of the building. But there were still some building intact. "All the soul's in sai city are there, can't you feel them?"
155 [4320]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:58 pm

/Asei Jyn/

I feel the trail of her finger down my back and it lifts up chills along the path it takes. Before now I would not have minded her touching me, but there was something about the touch of acrazy woman that was a turn off, at least for me. "Hmm..." I murmur with her first words. It was made for just the two of us. I still did not know why, other than 'because she was my secretary.' That's one hell of a hire for me to hire the one to bring the armegeddon. My gaze sharply turns to the side as the building collapses and I am able to see the city. I could feel the energy of several souls around us in these balls of hers. With a nod, I admit, "yes, I can feel them." Venturing forth, I attempt in a calm and casual voice, "you've done well, Izumi. I don't know why I ran before. I'm pleased with you now; you did your best for my sake." 171

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:31 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
Looking to Jyn would would smile a rather large smile clearly her fangs in full sight now. She then turned around and placed her hands upon her cheeks as she began to ramble on about something dealing with her doing good and being praised by Jyn. She wriggled about during this moment. she seemed to be in this atonished moment where all she was thinking about currently was Jyn's praise.
71 [4391]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:47 pm

/Asei Jyn/

I noticed that my praising her seemed to put her in a somewhat peaceful daze as she began rambling on about things and acting in a spaced out manner. I turn around as she places her hands on her cheeks and lift my hand resting it on her hair in a petting manner as I gaze at her with a forced visage that was light and kind. Gaining her attention again, I begin to question, "but now that everything is gone... how will I eat? Did you kill the animals in the forest as well? We'll have to think about the long term since I think this void is still physical, right?" For a moment my face loses its light and shifts to the side and I murmur, "and without Shiori... what... what shall I do?..." Shooting this chick didn't kill her, but I didn't try the head. That would be my trump card and probably the point where I would be killed after playing possum. 166

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:08 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
She blinked when she was patted and looked up a moment and then turned her head a bit to look at Jyn and she listened and shook her head. "I've thought of that as well Jyn. I've left the animal's that can be eaten alive and well so they can be harvested and breed in order to produce more. Plus theres also the crops that can be grown and harvested for food. You dont need her Jyn! You have me." her eyes seemed to shine and sparkle as she was still holding the gun in her right hand, but loosely now.
101 [4492]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:35 pm

/Asei Jyn/

I nod as I gaze approvingly into her eyes with a kind smile stating, "ah, so you have thought of everything thing. I look forward to eating you cooking forever." She still had the gun, so I didn't want to make any sudden movements. I knew from experience that she was physically stronger and faster than I was. There were good indication that she was a hitorinji before being turned into a vaspire, which would increase her attributes even more. My hand is soft as it comes to the side of her head and stops at her cheek as I continue, "but for right now, you need to prove that you can take Shiori's place." With a motion downwards, I request, "remove those clothes and present your body to me, Izumi..." My current thought process is that she would have to put the gun down to disrobe... unless it just kind of floated in the air in a creepy manner... that would definately suck if it happened that way. 169

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:41 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
This defiently took her by surprise that he face went flush and suddenly burned red as she was embarassed and she turned around again like she did last time, and her hand went to her cheeks. "Kya! Jyn, you bad boy you..." she would wriggle about feeling rather embarassed by what he had said. She would take her moment and breath in. "okay okay, you can do this." she uttered to herself as she knelt down and placed the gun onto the floor and she would unbucke the cape she wore and it dropped to the ground slightly cracking the ground just a bit. and now the gun was next to her on her right side. Currently she was disrobing with her back to Jyn. Unbuttoning the rest of her top and taking it off one by one.
138 [4630]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:57 pm

/Asei Jyn/

It would seem that things were going my way. I had successfully gotten her to turn her back to me and now she was in the process of undressing with the gun down and to her side, only for a moment I hesitate in taking action at her. She seemed too much like a human in her response, almost as if she were innocent. It would be wrong of me to shoot a cute woman in the back of the head while she was undressing. Still, I knew that I couldn't miss a chance to take her out. My hand reaches to the holster and I pull my gun. I pause further. I have to remind myself of all the wrong that she's done. At this pivotal moment, a lot of things go through my head. If this were a void realm, killing her might not get me out of the void, it might trap me here forever. If this were the real world, I would make the human race extinct with this gun shot and be forced to live out a lonely existence... What would I do? It seemed that at this point, all hope was lost. Futilely, I understand that it didn't matter if I killed her or not, I was screwed either way. My hand slowly lowers and the gun drops from my hand, hitting the floor and laying there to my side. Mortally scared now, I feel a deep sense of hopelessness that I do not attempt to hide on my face. I wish I could just wake up from this and everything be normal... how did things turn out like this? 276

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:04 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
The sound of the gun hitting the foor is what stopped her from finishing her undressing. she merely blinked and turned her head she was topless by this point as she looked to Jyn. "Jyn?" she said in a confused manner. She looked at his face and blinked and tilted her head. "What's wrong? Why do you look like all hope if lost?" She began to smile as she tried to comfort him. "It's okay Jyn, you have me here." the six spirit orbs that use to be floating around her wrist were now floating around Jyn's legs or rather bumbing into them as though trying to tell him something.
110 [4740]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:30 pm

/Asei Jyn/

At that point, I mentally gave up. I did not care about the semi nude form in front of me with basically perfect breast. I ignore Izumi who seemed to be looking at me in a confused manner assuring me that I had her here and there was no reason to worry. The trauma that I had gone through thus far had started to course its way through my brain and I took a turn for the worst as my mind began to shut down in a protective manner to attempt to keep it from harm. There was no way for me to win, nothing I could do. I’ve run, hid, shot, fought and now I realize that none of that will save me, and that everything was in vain. The world was gone with nothing left in it but plants and animals. In my lifetime, I would never see the city re procreated due to the murderous rampage of my secretary of all people. There had to be survivors, but with the way things seemed, there obviously would be no survivors. I was damned to either accept this life or go crazy thinking about what opportunities there were left for me. For a while I am drifting off and lost in my own thoughts slightly aloof and on the verge of sanity. While this occurs, the scenery around me starts to get fuzzy. I start to notice that my vision goes in and out. The orbs that surround my legs are persistent as I feel their pressing again my legs in a repeated and annoying manner. I close my eyes and lower my gaze. With no more will for this moment, I lean back and allow my body to fall. With any luck I would hit a rock or something and it would be swift, but then again, I might end up floating. I shift a bit horizontally in a realm of all black before my stirrings cause me to lean up a bit as my eyes slowly open. Looking down towards my legs, I could see that a small gray fur ball, not a orb, was brushing against my leg. The cat was attempting to nuzzle himself into the crevice of my leg and the cover in an attempt to get more comfortable. Slowly, I look around me to realize that I was in my room. I was in the same clothing that I had gone to bed in and the alarm clock showed that the morning had come. My hand reaches up, my fingers intertwining within the ravine strands of my hair as the cover falls off of my slightly lifted frame revealing a tank top beneath. Rubbing my head I sigh a bit and mentally give a thank god that it was a dream. A disturbing and realistic one, but a dream still nonetheless. 480

-Exit RP-
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:51 am

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:09 pm

Updated Izumi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

... and this is a dream.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2