Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Darker than twilight(Rekoa)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Darker than twilight(Rekoa) Empty
PostSubject: Darker than twilight(Rekoa)   Darker than twilight(Rekoa) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:37 pm

Adrian moved slowly through the woods around him, Goranova set into a sheath at his hip, the Devil's Teardrop sheathed on his back. His body moved with the grace and flow of a master swordsman. He wore his long black and white robes from the ruins. On this journey he intended to get stronger before he returned to the demon hunters in the ruins. He made his way through the woods, moving toward a large lake. He was going to get some practice in and there was a bigger chance he'd encounter demons in the woods. As he came to the lake he sat down to catch his breath as he relaxed. He'd rest but he'd be more than capable of taking nearly anything that came at him.

(128/128)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Darker than twilight(Rekoa)   Darker than twilight(Rekoa) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:20 pm

The soft sound of a female voice sing a song of grate beauty travels across the lake. The peaceful shouchu come down from the burning twilight sky and begin to dance over the lake. The song seem to be calling to them as they dance their way to the same point in near the lake shore. Adrian would find that he too is being called by the woman’s voice much like someone whispering in his ear, “Come to me…” The shouchu dance around the form of a nude woman that baths in the waters of the lake. Her skin is dark and hair white as pure snow bound in several golden beads.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Darker than twilight(Rekoa)   Darker than twilight(Rekoa) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:49 pm

His eyes narrowed as he listened to the song she sang. He rose and followed the sounds until he spotted her. His face turned red as he stares at her. Turning away he rubbed the back of his head. It wasn't the first time he'd seen a naked woman but he wasn't the type to just spy on a woman bathing. He sighed, slightly, running a hand through his hair as he stood there his back to her. But if the spirits were circling around her then she could only be a spirit of some kind. And a powerful one. His eyes closed as he began running through scenarios through his mind. He couldn't tell from his first sight of her if she was Kami or Oni, and he couldn't feel the difference. Turning he glanced over his shoulder toward her, frowning.

(142/270)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Darker than twilight(Rekoa)   Darker than twilight(Rekoa) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:25 pm

The woman dips her hand into the water the pours into over her body. The song stops and the shouchu stop there dance. “I am both and nether.” She slowly stands up from the water and feet come up till it seems as if she is stand. “Why do you frown bearer of Goranova? Do you not like the body of a woman?” She asks in alluring tone before she weaves her hand over her body and cloths begin to cover her nude form almost like a magic trick. “Does this make things easier for you?” She grins as he violet eyes look at Adrian.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Darker than twilight(Rekoa)   Darker than twilight(Rekoa) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:35 pm

She knew the name of his sword? Dammit, was she reading his mind? It didn't matter, his sword was well known to higher kami and oni. But it didn't matter. His response was cut short when she dressed herself again. His eyes narrowed as his hand fell to rest on the hilt of the sword of light. He moved toward her slowly as his eyes scanned her.

"It's not that you're not beautiful. And among women you are probably the most beautiful I have ever seen. But when things seem too good to be true, they usually are. So forgive me if you find my willpower offensive. Unlike some I don't jump at the opportunity to fuck." he said, stopping a few feet away from her.

He would have to keep his distance until he could size her up. He didn't know what she wanted, or if she was friend or foe.

(152/422)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Darker than twilight(Rekoa)   Darker than twilight(Rekoa) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:32 am

“Hmm an complement with followed by an insult….” The woman’s feet come up off the water as she sits in the air like she would if it was a chair. “I do not know what willpower you’re talking of but I do enjoy a man that puts up a fight. But you…” Her hand comes up and light rest her cheek against it. “are not such a man. Your someone’s play thing blinding following order and only given half truths. Look at yourself so welling to fight your already have a hold of that lovely sword that is almost as old as I am.” A grin comes to her visage as she looks him in the eyes, “So are we going to be friendly to each other or do you really want to strike with your sword. It does not matter to me so it is up to you.”
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Darker than twilight(Rekoa)   Darker than twilight(Rekoa) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:57 pm

"I fight because there are people in this world I want to protect! For that reason I will fight any enemy that comes along. You say I'm blind to the truth? What truth? Who's giving me half truths? You aren't making any sense." he said.

He had an idea of what she was talking about. Things seemed strange back in the ruins but it had always been that way. He did have a feeling that he was being mislead but he was getting that feeling even now. He frowned, waiting for her to speak again. She acted as if she knew what was going on, but at the same time he wasn't going to trust everything yet. Without proof it was her word against Sierra's and he trusted Sierra with his life.

(132/554)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Darker than twilight(Rekoa)   Darker than twilight(Rekoa) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:10 am

She bring her hand up over her mouth and yawns as she looks uninterested in what he is saying. She holds her hand up and looks at her nails. “Hmm I need to get my nails done again it seem…” She looks past fingers at Adrian, “Oh… you’re still here? Oh yeah you was asking me a stupid question, that you should have been asking yourself. You humans are so much trouble sometimes. Lady Hild this, Lady Hild that, what should we do with this Lady Hild. Always asking someone else the question and not yourselves. If you really want to the answer then you should go find it for yourself.” She reaches back and flicks her long snowy hair. “It isn’t like you’re going to believe me if I told you anway.”
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Darker than twilight(Rekoa)   Darker than twilight(Rekoa) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:17 am

"Hild?" he asked out loud, more to himself than to her.

That name was familiar but like Fu Leng he couldn't place it. His eyes scanned the air as if reading something. He was mentally going through every legend he could remember, including the books his grandmother had left to him. But at the end he didn't find anything. Nothing came to mind, and he mentally cursed himself. He watched her as he gripped the hilt of the sword of light. He wasn't sure if it would do anything but it was worth a shot.

"Then I can only assume you've only got no proof that I'm being lied to. Unless you have a reason that I should believe you, then you should go. Because I wont hesitate to take you down." he warned.

(134/688)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Darker than twilight(Rekoa)   Darker than twilight(Rekoa) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:20 am

Her eyes scowl when she sees him grab the hilt of his sword again. “Vairar en’ Sintar Nooti Kinta-otso!”
Adrian is picked up by an unseen force and thrown back into the deep waters of the lake like he was a rag doll.
“Your either really foolish or brave to if you really thought I would let some pawn speak to me like that. I do not need proof of anything and I am not going to give you a reason why you should believe me. But I will leave you with one thing. Those who protect are easily turned into weapons for those that they protect.” The voice is not spoken but rather it echoes inside his head as if it was his own.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Darker than twilight(Rekoa)   Darker than twilight(Rekoa) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:08 am

He came up and grumbled to himself as he swam to the shore. He pulled himself out of the water and glared at the woman. He drew the sword of light from it's sheath as he rose, standing there. His breathing was slow and heavy. Anyone looking at him would know he was pissed. It wasn't hard to tell. Drawing the Sword of Light back he took a step forward before he closed his eyes. He mentally berated himself for being egged on even that much by his anger. He sheathed his blade, and folded his arms over his chest.

"Vitas mortes carredo." he said, using the phrase he'd been taught by his first demonic trainers.

Death is only the beginning. He breathed slowly, letting his anger go. He wasn't the blood thirsty swordsman he was before. He had shed his blood stained past and wasn't about to be drawn back in by this bitch.

(155/843)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Darker than twilight(Rekoa)   Darker than twilight(Rekoa) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:52 am

“Ah putting away your sword so soon? What happen to “I won’t hesitate to take you down” huh?” She watches him for a moment as he tries to get a handle on his temper. “hmm maybe his isn’t so stupid after all…” She mutters to herself as she leans forward. Her eyes look him over before she speaks. “Tell me hunter, if you believe what I say is not true. And I’m not saying that it is or isn’t true. Then why are you still here?” She pauses for a moment. “Oh, I know! You would like for me to give you a wish… but you would just waste something like that on something stupid like… I want to protect the people I care about. And I in turn would have to ask. What makes them worth protecting and what makes you think they want you to protect them.” A slight frown comes to her face when she thinks about this.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Darker than twilight(Rekoa)   Darker than twilight(Rekoa) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:18 am

"Wishes? No. I don't want wishes. I want power. You think protecting people is stupid? Well I don't. I fight because there are people in this world I want to protect. For that reason I fight. For that reason I will not fail. People who fight without reasons are always the weaklings. They have nothing in their hearts to fight for so they have no extra strength to draw from when their muscles wear down." he said, watching her. "Wishes can be turned around on you. Words twisted until what you desire is not what you desire at all. Should I wish for power, I might be transformed into an Oni. Should I wish for a political ransom, then it would disappear from a situation that a politician is being held for ransom. Thus the politician would die and I would be responsible for 'stealing' someone's money, and getting the politician killed. Those capable of granting wishes will poison your words, twist them and destroy what you desire, unless they truly wish to see it all through. So no, no wishes for me."

(183/1,026)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Darker than twilight(Rekoa)   Darker than twilight(Rekoa) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:18 am

She gives him a hard look for a moment before laughing, “Turn you into an Oni?” Her hands go over her chest as she laughs so hard it hurts. She gasps for air before speaking again. “Oh, I haven’t laughed that hard in a while. I have to think you for that one, but if I really wanted anther Onikonjou by my side. I would just create one.” She pause for a moment, “What you say is true I could twist your words around and do all you say but….” She turns her head slightly as she looks at him. “No… You’re not ready yet. I need someone that see things for themselves not for other, someone that wishes to be with me. I’ll leave you to protect those that are not worth protecting.” She turns away from him and beings to walk away. Her long white hair bound in golden orbs and the hem of her dress floats in the air. “You best sleep with one eye open my little hunter. That woman you serve so blindly holds a dagger to your back. I on the other hand would at less let you see it. Just call for me if you ever wake up from this dream you're traped in.” She gives a slight weave as her form fades away into nothing and it was as if she was never there.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Darker than twilight(Rekoa)   Darker than twilight(Rekoa) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:38 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darker than twilight(Rekoa)   Darker than twilight(Rekoa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Darker than twilight(Rekoa)
Page 1 of 1