Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:22 pm

Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) Natsuki2

I sit on the train reading from a small book. “What instrument do you play lady?” I look up from the book as the question is asked from small girl pointing at the large black case next to me. “Well it is a SRX01 with a carbon fiber stock and training rounds. It isn’t mine though a friend is letting me use it.” The little girl blinks a few times. “That is a funny name an instrument. I play the violin.” I give the little girl a smile as the train comes pull into the station. “I played the violin when I was younger too. Well this is my stop you take care of yourself.” I stand up and pull the strap to the large case over my shoulder before getting off the train. “Bye SR lady!” The little girl waves as the doors close and the train starts to move again. As I walk do the street I look up into at all the little shikou spirits floating around in it. “Man I miss seeing a clear blue sky.” I stop at the crosswalk and wait for the light to turn green before walking across the street and into CMR.

“Hey cupcake!”

“Wow look at them pretty legs. It isn’t every day we get see a hotty wearing a skirt around here is it boys?”

“Oh hell yeah! Who called for the striper?” Some shouting comes from the group of men that is just sitting around.

“You need some help with that baby doll? It looks really big for such a small girl to be caring around.”

I roll my eyes, “Hmm no thanks.” All the men at the table laugh at the man and one pats him on the back as I walk to the check in.

The man behind the counter looks at me, “What you got there missy?” I lift the case up on the counter and open it. “Wow the is some heavy stuff for such a small lady. I’m going to need see some papers for this little baby.” I just grin and hand him some papers along with my ID and membership card. He looks them over and nods before closing the case. “Looks good to me. Sign in and go on.” I sign the paper and grab my things before walking out the door that leads to the range.
The man a the counter shakes his head as I turns around to go back to whatever he was doing before I came in. “Boy the world sure is fucked up lately. Terrorist going around blowing shit up and little police girls walking around with a weapon that’ll blow a mans head clean off his shoulders at 300 yards.”
I find me a nice booth and set the case down and opening it. I roll out a mat and start putting the rifle together. The stand is kicked out and I take a prone.

“Nice panties honey!”

My eye twitches at the man’s words as my hand goes to my skirt to pull it down. “Thanks… pervert.” I mutter as I close one eye and look through the scope with the other. “Man why couldn’t Brigitte give be a left handed rifle…” With out my eye leaving the scope I reach over and pick up the clip and load the rifle. There are a few clicks as the bolt is pulled back and then pushed forward as round is load. Ok take my aim, the crosshairs get over the target. Take a deep breath… squeeze the trigger. The trigger clicks and the rifle goes off, missing its mark by a few feet. Pain shoots through my shoulder for the recoil. “Holy shit that hart!” I shut out as I roll over holding my shoulder. I hear a few of the guys in the other booths laughing.

“Sounds like the princess can’t handle a big gun!”

WC:652
ooc: Open to anyone that wants to train or what ever, If you come to interrup my training I will kill you =p
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:49 pm

Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) Kyrobanner
A loud piercing sound echoes through the range littered with the popping of small handguns and rifle fire. A gun, the same caliber as the one held in the hands of the screaming little lady goes off a few booths down at the same range. Down at the end of the range, the furthest target has a large chunk missing in the center. I look through the scope to confirm to myself that I had been a few millimeters off target, but still a bull’s eye. I lean up and eject the casing and reload the sniper rifle.

Some time had passed since I last came out here to train my marksmanship. A lot of things had happened in that time. I had went from being a vigilante to being a Sergeant of the city’s swat division and instead of risking my life in drug deals gone wrong in a twisted attempt to find the truth behind my parents murder, I now professionally suppressed spirits and demonic activity hiding the truth from a public who did not need to know better. I was dressed in my usual attire of a black boots, cargo pants, a black shirt with an opened tactical vest with various utility compartments and a leg strap that held the holster for my primary side arm with a pair of sports shades resting on my nose and a black cap that covers my hair in my hair above my bangs. The badge on the chest portion of my vest makes it apparent that I am a cop. I bet if Ingel saw me now, he might think me a different person. I hadn’t seen him since he and his girlfriend were practicing their shooting at the ranges. Last I heard, he had a girlfriend and a job, so life should be going smooth for my range friend.

I hold the sniper rifle in my left arm as I take off the glasses in my right, pulling them free of my ears and looking into them. They were visual enhancement glasses courtesy of the Division and I had been testing to see if they interfered with my shot or not. I slide them back onto my face and then set up for another shot. Normally utilizing a sniper rifle, I would be in a prone or crouched position, but this time, I decide to fire while standing since it added several variables of aim increasing the difficulty in handling the weapon. Being a marksman for some time, I had long gotten used to things like recoil. 428
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:46 pm

Stepping out of my car, I look up at the City Metro Range for a moment before I turned my attention back to my car, stepping away from the door and pushing it shut before I make my way across the parking lot a short distance before making my way into the building. Being a regular here I knew exactly where I wanted to go and how to get there, I was here to do a little training, maybe even improve my skills a bit. After taking care of what I needed to, I made my way back to the firing range. As soon as I stepped through the door I was met with the familiar sound of gunfire as it echoed through the room.

I took a few steps away from the door, so I wouldn't block any traffic, and paused for a moment looking around for an open booth. As I stood scanning over the booths the act conjured up memories of when I was here and ran into a man by the name of Jyn and ended up sharing a booth with him. As I thought on this I couldn't help but smile, good times. When I spotted a free booth I began moving for it. As I move towards the open booth, I glance into each booth I pass for a moment, checking out who was in the booth and what they are doing. As I come across one booth I am met with a familiar site. Upon seeing the person in the booth I came to a stop and stood there for a moment, watching the man before I cleared my throat to get the persons attention " Hey Jyn. " I said as I looked at the man in the booth, the smile still on my face, dressed in my normal attire, supporting my long black trench coat " It's been a while. "

Post WC: 320
Total WC: 320
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:47 pm

My eye twitches and I roll back over and grab a hold of the rifle. “Brigitte could have at less put some jell packs in the stock or give me a gas-operated model.” I look through the scope and take aim before taking in a deep breath and squeezing the trigger. I get three shouts off, all but one missed and it only hit the ever edge and couldn’t really call it a hit. “Ah! FFFFing… Damn it!” I stand up rubbing my shoulder. I guess this is what I get for being so cocky. She did try to get me to start out with something smaller but like hell I was about chicken out and go back for the smaller rifle. I move my shoulder around a little bit before laying back down and give it anther three shots. This time one missed and the 2 of them hit but where still out in the white. I yell again as I roll back over on my back.

“You going to make us listen to your scream every time you take a shot sweet heart?”

“Shut you’re damn mouth asshole!"

WC:190/842
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:07 pm

The barrel of the gun lowers as I hear my name called by a familiar voice; speak of the devil. I turn around and recognize Ingel, sporting his trench coat with a smile. A warm expression comes to my face as my right hand comes up and pulls the shades from my face, hanging them in one of the pockets of my vest. I greet the police officer with a “hello, it’s been a while.” The sniper rifle is lowered in my left hand after setting the safety and walk over towards him to shake extending a hand for a shake. “Seems like I found employment as a cop as well,” I assume he is still in the profession he was when I last spoke to him. Of course, it would be obvious on my end, given my change in attire. In an aside to our conversation, there seemed to be a lot of commotion coming a few booths down. Earlier while I was shooting, there were a lot of cat calls and yelling, but generally with things that weren’t my business, I had a tendency to stay out. But by the looks of it, someone had a gun they probably were not capable of handling just yet. 208

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:25 pm

" Yes, it has. " I said glancing to the rifle before looking back to Jyn as he comes closer, with the offer of a hand shake I bring my hand up, taking the offer and returning the gesture, nodding faintly " Indeed. How are you liking it? Do they have you behind a desk pushing a pencil? " I asked, my smile shifting into a light smirk as I release his hand after shaking it. The outburst coming from another booth caught some of my attention, it seemed some young lady was having trouble with some other men bothering her or maybe it was the other way around. I shoot a glance in the direction of all the commotion, spotting the young lady with a rifle of her own, before looking back to Jyn " Seems someone is having some trouble with there weapon, and perhaps some trouble with the other shooters. As officers of the law, perhaps we should take care of what ever may be brewing? " I asked as I looked to Jyn " Don't really want anyone to get hurt or for a gun fight to break out in this place, that could be pretty crazy. "

Post WC: 202
Total WC: 522
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:21 am

Dwem walked into the place and looking around himself as he carries the new Hakaisha on his hip now. Deciding to get a bit of training in using the gun before he blew away his own foot was a thing he decided to put on his to do list.

Inside the holster was a slick brand new Hakaisha Pistol. The automatic pistol was in a Grey Ivory and black pearl decorated grip. Along the side of the gun were an extra eight round clips for the gun.

The gun dint have a serial number as it came right out of a gunsmith shop. Looking at it Dwem made sure the clip was locked in and placed a round in the chamber. Securing the ear protection and glasses on his face Dwem took the gun firmly into his hands grip aiming it carefully.

Taking a deep breath Dwem slowly squeezed the trigger and let off a round as he suddenly jumped and taking another shot before he fully recovered as he started shooting as he panicked, as he was not used to shooting a gun at all.

The shots went all over the place as perhaps a few might of hit the target as he ran out of ammo before he knew it. Not realizing it Dwem had closed his eyes and kept shooting. Opening his eyes Dwem looked around.

Dwem held his breath hoping the bullets did not reflect off of something and kill some poor innocent person along the other side of the range.

Post 1 / WC 255
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:26 am

I setup a peek out of the booth at the two guys look at the two guys that I somewhat hear talking about a gunfight or something. It was a little hard to hear with some nut shooting off eight rounds without hitting anything.

“Oh we got a nooby! Someone get that guy some diapers!”

“I think a bat could shoot better that that!”

I roll my eyes, “Man those guy are mouthy.” I move my shoulder around a little bit before peeking inside my shirt to find there is a red mark. I let out a sigh there has to be something I’m doing wrong. Maybe I have the stock up to high on my shoulder. I roll back over and take hold of the rifle. I relax my shoulder and side my body up till my shoulder is against the end of rifle. I look through the scope a take a deep breath before firing three times. This time I at less hit the target every time but my follow up shots are to far from the first shot to say I was getting better at it. But I didn’t shut out in pain like I did the last two times.

WC:203/1045
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:23 pm

I step back after the hand shake is renders and stand for the conversation as I assure, "I have a desk, but I rarely stay behind it. I'm avoiding that promotion." I still felt that I was too young for the whole desk job aspect of civil service; it wasn't that I liked to run around and chase things, but it was more like I preferred to make sure something was done correctly, or at least to supervise it on site. "It gets me by," I say as we are interrupted by more loud speaking. On top of that, there seemed to be someone on the range who had no clue how to even hold a pistol. My sideward gaze shifts back to Ingel as I sigh, "they'll let anyone on the ranges these days." Generally, the range should have it's own security or some typ eof administrator who make sure the grounds were orderly; but it was just as likely that they had the police's phone number in case something went wrong. With two officers standing here, it would look bad if we did not say anything at all. With a nod, I agree with Ingel and motion towards the place where the young lady was currently being harassed as I sit down my sniper rifle, leaning it against the side guard of the booth. Maybe our presence and just walking over would be enough to get the bored fellows back to what they were doing. "I'll let you talk," I delegate passively to Ingel in kind of a joking manner. 262

Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:00 pm

Deem felt a bit unease at first but placed the gun down as giving him enough time to relax completely. Picking up the brass and reloading the gun as he set it back down again. They wasted the time to change the target while Dwem recovered from his panic-stricken start.

Taking the gun and taking the safety off as he was instructed by his mother. Holding it up and as he carefully took aim at the target and squeezed off another round and then another. He wonders how he could shoot a tank and suddenly flinch as at shooting a smaller simple gun.

Cheering up as he squeezed another round after another taking less and less time to aim before shooting. Looking at the target started to cheer at him improvement. Pressing the button to bring the target up towards the front.

The guy who rushed over to make sure that he had not blown his own head off.

“ Mr. Herikawaz I would swear a man who’s mother own a Major arms and weapons systems Manufacturer would be able to shoot a gun. “

Flicking the man off took a few more breaths and looked at the target as he actually got them all on the target this time. Almost jumping up and down after placing the gun down on the table. Picking up the brass placed another clip into the gun and prepared to get back to it.

Taking the paper target as they were all along the outside but even as the nearby guys cracked up laughing Dwem was encouraged by the improvement all the same. Placing another paper target onto the clip and ran it back out as he was mentally preparing himself to go at it for another clip. As soon as things were ready, he starts popping off rounds at the paper target already showing much more improvement.

Post 2 / 312 WC 567 TWC
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:59 pm

I couldn't help but chuckle faintly at Jyn's response to my question about working behind a desk, to be honest, I felt the same you could say, I wasn't one for sitting behind a desk doing paperwork all day while others are out fighting the good fight you could say. " I'm with you on that one. I would rather be out in the field then sitting behind a desk filling out papers all day. " The remarks made by the young lady at what appeared to be an amateur shooter didn't go unheeded by me, though I kept my attention in Jyn for the moment. With the gesture towards the young lady, I knew Jyn had agreed with me and I was pleased to see he had done such. I began to pull away but stopped when I heard Jyn speak up, shooting a glance towards him when he delegated the role of speaker to me " Alright. " I said with a nod before I began moving again, looking away from Jyn as I made my way down to the booth which the young lady resided in. I glanced to Jyn before looking to the young girl " Excuse me. We couldn't help overhearing you, it seems like you are having some trouble with the other shooters. Is there anything me and my friend here can do? We are both members of law enforcement. "

Post WC: 237
Total WC: 759
OOC: x.x sorry about the lack of appearance, my net was out. There we go's x.x
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:24 pm

Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) NatsukiKugaPBI

Pulling the clip out of the rifle, I set it over to the side before picking up the other one. As I am reloading, there is a voice that comes from behind me asking me if I was having some trouble with the other shooters or something I couldn’t hear him over someone shooting. I roll my eyes before turning over on my side. “Nah, no trouble at all. I’ve been called cupcake, hmm a striper, baby doll, honey, princess, and sweet heart. Oh and I have had about ten guys come look up my skirt which I know was a bad choice on my part so here. Have your free peek.” I lift up my skirt for just a second to flash the color of white before rolling back over, “Now if you really want to talk to someone that is having trouble with other people you should talk to that guy and his buddies down at the end.” I grab a hold of the rifle and push the bolt forward to load the chamber but the round get jammed. “Ah damn it! Now I’m all jammed up.” I pull back on the bolt that is unmoving and I let out a sigh as I stand up.

WC:208/1253
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:58 pm

I pause for a moment after the caustic greeting from the young girl, not particularly aroused or amused at the peep show. My gaze shifts back to Ingel in a manner that suggests in a cynical manner, ‘hey can I shoot her?’ but instead of vocalizing anything, I simply survey the males around us. Wary of law enforcement, chances were not too many people would pipe up. Most where here just to have a good time and practice shooting. If there were some unsavory elements, the last people they would want to mess with would be a couple of cops. Then again after her initial response, I would have a mind to tell the men around her to continue as they were and continue about my business. It isn’t until I take a second glance at her that I notice she was the girl in the pink hummer from the demon attack. The same sandpaper like personality confirms that both the girl there and the girl here were the same person. This leads to the question, why would what seemed to be a high school girl be carrying a sniper rifle and just so happen to be at a sight of a large demon attack? Another lunatic demon hunter set to get in the way of Division 12. It is almost amusing that her rifle gets jammed up, but my comments are internally kept as I allow the speaking officer to handle the response given. 245

Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:55 pm

Dwem seemed more pleased this time as he took another clip of shots at the target. The man who seemed to be there complimented him on his progress and offered a few corrections at his aiming. Looking over took some interest in the group with a young girl with a rifle of sorts. Walking over looked up at the target, she was shooting at with a considerately obvious inspection.

“ Nice shot. I wonder if I will get that good. All well not like I will have the need for such skill as a average no one now is there? Might be interested if you showed me some shooting lessons some time if guys dint mind that is. “

Looking over at the others smiled as he considered the girl after catching the flash show from a distance. Though puzzled by the reaction of all the guys towards her. Not if it mattered much weather, she was male or female while shooting a gun.

“Go figure my Mother’s Company designs and makes weapons and I have not gotten any real care for them beyond learning to shoot so my Mother gets off my back side over it. She purchased or better yet had made a gun for me. Go figure a Hakaisha “

Laughing a bit wondered whom all these guys were next to the girl as especially, what she did as owning such a gun like that. Taking the clip out of his gun and making sure there was not a round remaining in the chamber. Dwem inspected it to be sure it was clean enough to put away.

A slick brand new Hakaisha Pistol. The automatic pistol was in a Grey Ivory and black pearl decorated grip. Along the side of the gun were an extra eight round clips for the gun already back on his belt case.

Post 3 - 310 / 877
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:15 pm

At first, when I heard there was no problem I was relieved but as she went on with the names she had been called I sighed lightly as I listened to her. Before I could answer about the opportunity to see up her skirt she lifted her skirt up and give both my self and Jyn a little show before putting her skirt back down. After the little peep show, I glanced to Jyn, my gaze meeting his for a moment before I glance around at the others around us then look back to the young lady as she stands back up with the rifle which appeared to be jammed " It seems you are haveing some trouble with your weapon, though I'm not sure if a lady such as your self should be using a weapon like that. " I said as I stepped forwards, closer to the young girl as I reached a hand out " Here, let me see the rifle. "

Post WC: 165
Total WC: 924
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:32 pm

The two guys didn’t leave after the little peep show like I hoped. They didn’t look like perverts and most of the time that would have made someone feel uncomfortable and they would have walked away. When the guy asks to see the rifle I look at him and the other guy for a moment. My eyes switch between the two, “Hmm, Alright.” I reach down and pick up the rift pulling the clip out before offering it the guy. “Be careful with it I have return it after I’m finished and my boss with kick my ass if something happens to it.” I look back at the other guy who I’m feeling I have seen before but can’t quite place it. “You guys come here a lot?”

“Hey short stuff you didn’t shot yourself down there did ya?” The big mouthy guy (looks like that one guy in FF7) shouts as he leans black out of his booth to look down at all of us. I make a face and give him the finger. “That’s the spirit!” He adds before going back to his shooting.

WC:186/1439
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:00 pm

So it would seem that Ingel would be a nice guy and help her with the weapon that she was renting. Something lingers on my mind with the small peep show we were given. It was more like an inner nagging to something I hadn’t noticed but should have, but in a different type of manner. Ever since the demon attack, my senses had been growing to the point where I could notice spirits lingering about and see what I’ve not been able to see up until now.

I watch passively as she hands the gun of and Ingel takes it from her. The outburst comes a new booths down in usual teasing manner that seems harmless enough. At this point, I was mostly standing here to ask my question and wait for Ingel to see if he wanted to practice together. After the finger is lifted and the call is countered, I inquire, “that’s an interesting tattoo you’ve got on your thigh.” 163

Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:12 pm

Dwem simply watched as he decided to ask them something, as it seemed they were a bit out a professional in a sort of way.

“Any of you guys know of a good marksmen school or an instructor. I have to learn how to shoot this thing better before my mother starts nagging at me for whatever reason. “

Walking up to, the next section for shooting placed the gun onto the table after taking the clip out of it and took time to reload the clip he just emptied out into the target. Looking over at the group as he wondered what would happen next. Watching how they were looking at the rifle.

Perhaps he could pick up a few pointers along the way seemed they were professionals of some sort. Hearing something about a Tattoo looked over a bit to see if he could see one. Perhaps she would give another look at it for some more show and tell.

162 / 1,039

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:39 pm

When she agreed to hand over the rifle, I accepted it when it was handed to me, looking over the weapon for a moment, making sure the safety was on " Alright. " I said as I turned my attention back to the rifle again. When I heard the question about coming here a lot, I gave a faint nod " Yeah. Kind of like a regular you could say. ". Upon hearing the outburst, I glanced towards the man and shook my head lightly as I turned my attention back to the rifle " Hey Jyn. Do you think we could say it was self defense if that man happens to get shot? " I asked in joking manner as I shot Jyn a glance before looking back at the rifle as I fiddled with the bolt until I unjammed the round " There we go. " I said as I set the live round next to the magazine before offering the rifle back to the young lady " Are you sure you should be using a gun like that? Something with a bit less kick might be better for you. Something like this. " I said as I reached into my coat and pulled out one of my Hakaisha pistol " If you want a fire arm to defend your self with, this is really all you need. It will put a man down if it comes to that, but works as an effective deterrent. " I spun the pistol around in my hand and held onto the barrel as I offered it to her " Wanna take it for a test drive? "

Post WC: 277
Total WC: 1,201
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:58 pm

I watch as Guy number 1 (Ingel) un-jammed the rifle and Guy number 2 (Jyn) inquires about my tattoo, then a third guy comes ask if any of us know a good trainer. It is just my luck to be surrounded by boys… I take the rifle back form Guy number 1 when it is offered to me. After he pulls out a hakaisha and suggest something smaller. Not saying anything I turn and set the rifle in it’s case and pull out a P90 with a laser attachment and point it at the target before looking back at him as the gun start to go off, “Yeah your right I’m a lot better with this.” The gun clicks as it runs out of ammo and I look at Guy number 2 “Thanks I got in while I was in the UK this summer.” My attention then goes to the third guy that just showed up as I push the button to bring in the target. “Did you try asking the guy up front when you came in? I think range employs a few pros for that type of stuff.” I set the pistol down and reach back and pull do the target to give it to Guy number 1, “ Here you go, Happy birthday.” There are four large holes around the edge made by the rifle and then there are eight smaller ones that make a happy face.

WC:240/1679
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:54 am

The answer to the question seems to be a little suspect. The feeling I got from the symbol was the same as the ones I got from the barrier when it first arrived. For now I drop things and leave it at that. It was an odd type of feeling that struck the gut. My gaze shifts with a new comer approaches asking for advice with shooting. I was sure they had people for that at the range; they were called trainers. The man is easily ignored since he had not spoken to me directly. I look back to Ingel who assists the young lady and gives her the gun back. It was almost foolish to think a teenage would be loaned a sniper rifle. In an observing tone, I ask Ingel, "do your rookies use laser aim assist as well?" 141
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:16 am

As she pulls out her own pistol I take it as a form of declination to the one I was offering and slip it back into the holster under my arm as I watch her as she begins firing at the target. I was a bit lost about what her and Jyn where talking about. As the young lady begins talking to a third man I glance to Jyn for a moment before looking back to the young lady as she offers me the target she had just shot up, as some sort of birthday present " Um.. Thanks? " I say as I take the target from her, seeing it was a smile face she had shot into it " You have some skills with a pistol, but I can do better. " I said before glancing to Jyn as he posed the question. I think on it for a moment before nodding " Yeah, they do. I guess it helps them with aiming but I did it the old fashion way with out one. Ah, these kids now days, always doing things the easy way. " As I finish, I fold up the target and slip it into my coat before taking a hold of both pistols and pulling them out of my coat " I think it's time to get down to business, would you like to join us umm.. I'm afraid I didn't catch your name. "

Post WC: 241
Total WC: 1,442
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:13 am

After Guy number 1 takes the target and says he could do better, I start breaking down the rift and placing its parts in their places inside the case. I look him when he says he can do better then to Guy number 2 when he asked his question. I thought the laser sight was a cool thing to have. You can blind someone with it them pop them one that and it makes the guy look cool. I notice the guy seems a little pale like he was getting sick or something. Not really hearing anything else I was about to ask the guy if was ok but my attention is pulled back to guy number 1 when he say’s something about getting down to business and asks my name. I pause for a moment ask I wasn’t really sure if I wanted to give two weirdoes my name… but I guess if they give me any trouble it wouldn’t be to hard to just knock them off. No, I didn’t say to kill them…yet. I answer the little devil inside before he even gets to ask the question, “Natsuki Kuga, and who might you guys be?”

About that time the big guy down at the end walks over and slips Dwem on the back with the prosthetic arm that would almost knock anyone down. “Don’t shot yourself nooby!” The big guy looks over at, “I’m out of her pretty police girl. Wear the red ones next time.” I give the guy the finger as he walks away, “Yeah whatever, see ya next week Joe.”

WC:266
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:57 pm

Hearing the others talk as he saw the one causing his all sorts of hate. Giving him the finger figured he would remember that guy’s name for sure. Make sure to drop it a few times with his parents as for shits and giggles. Ingel and Jyn was it as he made a mental note of them before turned back to his training before he was to apply for a permit. Dwem almost getting knocked over and bouncing off the side of the divider of the box he was shooting inside. Dwem recovered enough looking around saw the guy who seemed a bit too friendly by nearly knocking his down.

Dwem smiled thanking the girl for the advice and went to just that. Glaring at the two guys Dwem went up, scheduled a few intro classes, and decided to see how they went before scheduling any advanced classes anyways. That Jyn was quiet enough but his friend clearly proved too worthy of getting on his bad side for sure. Most likely of the hi and mighty swat that think there better than anyone.

Getting back to practice as he waited for the instructor to come around, as it seemed after hearing the name offered and noticed on his temporary gun permit. The man made his way up next to Dwem and smiled slightly.

“Johnythn MacFarlane Herikawaz is it. Not of the Herikawaz Research and development is it. Wow, go figure as I though all you Government contract Companies who design and build weapons knew how to shoot. “

Slapping him on the should laughed a bit.

“No worries Mr. Herikawaz your mother will never know you were here. Not let us get started shall we. “

Taking care to watch the man as they put on the overpriced rich boys safety gear then taking a deep breath slowly took a shot. One after another, the Instructor seemed to know exactly what Dwem was doing wrong and offered advice and corrected him enough to improve his next shot decreasing the complexity. Dwem actual got some in the center dot with the instructors guidance.

353 /
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:05 pm

With a nod and a half smirk, I agree with Ingel’s statements about the rookies. A simple ‘hmph” shows that I agree about the younger crowd taking the easy rode. Having been incorporated into the seedy underground for some time, I’ve seen small time hustlers who couldn’t shoot for beans halfway hit a t person thanks to a laser scope. My gaze shifts towards my original booth as I look down to it with a slight lean to the side as I check to make sure no one had entered into my booth or taken my gun. I initially came down here to make sure everything was okay, and now that they seemed to be okay, there was no longer a reason to linger around, save to be around Ingel. I could shoot in the other booth and still be in a social proximity, so I decide to go with that route. My gaze shifts back to the girl as she offers her name. Natsuki Kuga, eh? She didn’t seem to be a threat, though she gave off some odd vibes; or rather her leg did. Either way, she was not causing a ruckus nor did her personal life involve me, so there was no further questioning needed with her. If something supernatural were happening, it would be bad to provoke something in front of so many humans and Ingel. With a nod after her name is given and our is requested, I advise Ingel, “I’ll be back at my booth” and make my way away from the group. 259

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:40 pm

When she gives up her name I nod faintly " Natsuki Kuga... It's a pleasure to meet you, the name's Ingel Mayer. " As I finished I gave a glance to the man that spoke to Natsuki before looking over to Jyn as he spoke up, giving a nod of my head " Alright. How about you show me how much you have improved with a pistol, or even two if you have been able to do that, that is. " I said, offering Jyn a light friendly challenge. Before turning my attention back to Natsuki, I give a glance around looking for an open booth so I could also start shooting as well " The offer to join us is still on the table if you feel like it, maybe us old timers can show you a thing or two. " I said in a joking manner as I looked at the young girl. Leaving the offer on the table and up to her, I pulled away from the booth Natsuki was using and stepped over to an open booth and set the two pistols on the counter before setting up a fresh target.

Post WC: 195
Total WC: 1,637
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:34 pm

Bump Rekoa.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:08 pm

The dark guy walks off, I get the feeling that I’ve seen him before. I look at the really, really, tall guy. “Hmm yeah sure.” I reply to his offer to join them in the friendly shooting challenge or whatever. When Ingel returns to his booth I turn back to the case and finish putting the rifle away. Setting two pistols on the table, “So you guys are Cop? What division you guys in…Traffic? That is where they put all the old geezers isn’t it?” I grin as I ask the teasing question as I load the pistol. I couldn’t just let them poke of my young age and small size without at less saying something back.

WC:117/2062
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 pm

Dwem took a moment to current his site of aim at the target and took a few more shot at the target. Adjusting as to get a better angle to get a dead center hit on it. Looking up Dwem watched the others as the instructor seemed to encourage him to keep shooting for a bit.

Looking up Dwem seemed to consider the target as he started to all out and shoot at it until he dint have any other rounds as remaining in the clip to send at the target. As Dwem stopped placing the gun onto the table removing the hearing protection as he looked at the target. A few strays off center target but mostly buy a large percentage were in the two center most markings of the target. Considering what they talking about Dwem was listening to them.

Stopping as he heard something if asking if they were cops but gave it a considerately short time until the other responded while he pulled the clip and cleaned the gun before placing another clip into the gun and then placing a round into the chamber.

Dwem paused for another moment before feeling the slide of the gun before heard the round go into the chamber, raised it after putting the hearing protection back over his ears, and started shooting again. Maybe he might consider being a detective as all for the shits and giggles of it all.

240 / 1,633
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:42 pm

Jyn

Away from the group, it is business as usual as I continue my practice on the gun range. I would leave Ingel to play with the young girl and the older novice; such environments did not suite me. On getting back to my booth, a quick survey of the area shows that nothing had been touched. I reach down for the SR, which rested against the side of the booth next to my duffle bag and pick it up along with a handful of shells. Moving back to the staging area, I crouch and begin the process of loading the rifle and locking the load allowing the extra bullets to lay on the ground near my feet. From that position, I bring up my aim once again, at the target at the end of the range. I had much more skill with a handgun, primarily because I had more experience with it in a real world and training scenario. I wanted my sniping skills to be on par with my pistol skills to make me a bit more well rounded. I hold still for a moment in the crouched position with the gun barrel pointed forwards and the side of my face hugging the stock of the rifle with the butt resting against my shoulder. My eye peers through the scope of the weapon as I line up my shot with my finger half pulled on the trigger. When I am ready, the trigger is pulled and a loud explosion resonates among the variety of gunfire in the range. Looking through the scope, I judge that I’ve scored an inch and a half left of the bullseye. My hand reaches down for another shell as I reload the rifle and begin setting up my next shot at the same target. 300

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:46 am

Updated Jyn & Natsuki
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:22 am

[i][i]Dwem went about keeping his mind on shooting a near as perfect score he could on the range as he considered the others to be playing around. Ya they were far better experience but he was seriously attempting to improve his own marksmanship at least.

As he seemed he was improving to him but he had not heard any review either way front the Range instructor he was paying for though. After a bit more shooting Dwem was ready to get a review of his progress and perhaps change things up a bit. After each clip as Dwem was doing his best to improve his time without sacrificing his accuracy.

All in good time, Dwem was tired of this and decided to go about cleaning up as he took up his brass and used targets to the check in desk. Checking his gun again Dwem was going to clean it when he got home but one of the instructors had already cleaned it as he was inspecting the pistol for any damage of ware and tare. Dwem reached into his gear pack placing his permit and license on the counter. Getting a bill for using the range along with the instructors time Dwem paid up and received a recite. As he also paid for the next scheduled shooting classes at the range as well.

Walking out of the range Dwem looked back at the others with a bit more interest then left getting met by his driver to take him home.

251 / 1,884

Exit RP -----------------------------------------
[/i]
[/i]

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:58 pm

Updated Imm.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:15 am

Updated Ingel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)   Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Girl with A Big Gun (Open)
Page 1 of 1