Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hinamori Amu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Hinamori Amu Empty
PostSubject: Hinamori Amu   Hinamori Amu EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:11 am

Hinamori Amu Shugochara17
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Basics
- - - - - - - - - - - -

character name : Hinamori Amu
» alias/nickname: Amu-chan, Amu-chi!
» theme song:
-Main: The Benjamin Gate ~ Lift Me Up
-Cool & Spicy: Britney Spears ~ Circus
-Romance: Taylor Swift ~ Love Story
-Confused: Jump 5 ~ Spinning Around
-In a panick: Di'LL ~ Hacha Mecha High Tension?!
-Angry: The All-American Rejects ~ Gives You Hell
-Fighting(offensive): Barlow Girls ~ Average Girl
-Fighting(defensive): Di'LL ~ Battle
-Winning: Kevin Rudolf feat. Lil Wayne ~ Let it Rock
-Losing: Sugarcult ~ Pretty Girl
-Making a comeback: Jordan Sparks ~ One Step at a Time
» msn messenger addy: phoenixheiress666@yahoo.com

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Demographics

- - - - - - - - - - - -
» appearance: She stands at only 5'5" with a slender/lithe figure. Her bust is small, but fits her frame cutely. Her strawberry hair is just past her shoulders and is always done in a spunky style. Her eyes are gold and she has a cute face when she's smiling. Amu is known for her gothic punk look, giving her that girl on the edge appearance. In truth she wants to wear cute dresses like other girls, but with the way she has built her reputation with not only her classmates but her own mother, she is forced to keep her rebellious attire. Even her school uniform has touches to it to give her the 'bad girl' look.
» sex: Female
» sexual preference: Hetrosexual
» mood | temper: Known as 'cool and spicy' since her middle school days, Amu sems to be laid back with that rebellious attitude to life. But deep down she's actually pretty shy. She is someone you can trust in and will do anything for a friend. She is horrible at cooking, sports and drawing. That's until she activiates her artifact. She hates when her Guardian spirits like to make her artifact activate when she doesn't call for it and she seems to go through a complete character change. She hates it alot and finds it totally embarassing. But will these little guardians help her find her true self and allow her to simply be herself?
» family life: With two crazed parents and a little sister who thinks she will be an idol, household life always seems to be active. Her mother is the editor of a big time women's magazine that every housewife seems to read while her father is a photographer for the supernatural. Known as 'cool and spicy' even in her own household, her mother altered Amu's uniform a bit to express this attitude while her little sister is given the angelic look. While she seems indifferent, Amu really adores her family and is her little sister's hero. But now Amu has to keep her spirit guides safe from her sister hugging them to death and has to keep her new powers from her family. What is a teenage girl to do?!
» interests | hobbies: Soccer, Cute things (Though I can't reveal this), singing (though I hide this), and watching the people around her.
» member rivals: N/A
» clubs/organizations: N/A
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Travel
- - - - - - - - - - - -
residential location: East City
visited locations:
-East City
-Academic District
- - - - - - - - - - - -
fighting:
» wins: 0
» losses: 0
» draws: 0
» kills: 0
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Lifestyle
- - - - - - - - - - - -
» job: Highschool Student

» class: Middle

» pay: $1000

» pocket funds: $0
» saving funds: $0
» housing: Large multi family house near the school district

» transportation: N/A

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Development
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Race: Human

Type: Hitorinji

Affinity: unknown

-
EXP: 1871
T-EXP: 0
JC: 0
PWC: 0 (Path)
-
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attribute Strength: Average

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Ability
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Transformations
» // --
Quest Abilities
» // Spiritual Awareness
Custom Abilities
» // --
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Techniques

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Physical
» // Movement
-Acrobatics
Magical
» // --
Combine
» // none
Custom
» // none
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Participation
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Sagas Participated In
» // none
Quests Completed
» // Spiritual Awareness
» // Artifact Activation
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Inventory
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Equipment
» // none
Storage
» // none

- - - - - - - - - - - -
History / About Me: Hi! My name is Hinamori Amu. I'm sixteen and a junior at SaiHigh. God I just sounded way to perky. So not my character. Not that anyone knows what I'm really like. Not even my own parents. Well there are my guardian spirits that follow me everywhere. Not many can see them. There is Ran, Miki(pictured) and Su. They appeared one day when I was being attacked by a demon and have..Well just been there. They like to activate my powers that I have now. Out of the blue mind you! God its so embarrassing. And in front of people I know also. Le sigh. I wonder if my life will ever be normal. Why can't I just be a normal girl?!
Back to top Go down

Hinamori Amu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Characters :: Member Bios :: Inactive Bios-
Jump to: