Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When smart people do stupid shit!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

When smart people do stupid shit! Empty
PostSubject: When smart people do stupid shit!   When smart people do stupid shit! EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:24 am

So like my mom is one of the smartest ppl I know but danm she is an air head. A few weeks ago a friend come over and was like "Your internet isn't work." I told him they must be working the lines again or something b/c I saw some ppl working on the poles on my way to work. Well I few days pass and I finaly say something to my dad who thought he forgot to pay the bill or something. Nope my mother had the cable turned off without telling anyone. So yeah.... long story short I have my internet back sorry for being gone for so long.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: When smart people do stupid shit!   When smart people do stupid shit! EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:41 pm

Heh, that sucks. Wb.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: When smart people do stupid shit!   When smart people do stupid shit! EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:09 pm

ok net is a little Fed up and likes to go out at random and gay stuff like that so not fully back yet till I get that fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When smart people do stupid shit!   When smart people do stupid shit! Empty

Back to top Go down

When smart people do stupid shit!
Page 1 of 1