Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Afterschool Play (Kyro, Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Number of posts : 498
Rep! : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Afterschool Play (Kyro, Open) Empty
PostSubject: Afterschool Play (Kyro, Open)   Afterschool Play (Kyro, Open) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:26 pm

Hotaka Kaito!
School's Out Bitches!

It had been a long and hard road that I had been wandering. It was filled with hardships, and trial after trial. Countless enemies stepped forward to test my skill, but I had worked hard, trained my mind and body, and earned my freedom from the cold steel hell; I had earned this momentary respite that I was to be bestowed with, and doubt of such a thing was completely unfounded!
Actually, that was something I would expect Asakano or Beat to say. Probably Lydeck too, though not in so many words. Either way, as I step out of the school's main building and into its courtyard, I feel utterly refreshed. The last day before the school wide break had finally ended. It was also winter, so naturally that meant everyone was wearing their winter uniforms. I couldn't tell which uniforms I preferred, as both had their pros and cons; especially with the women. I'd say the biggest factor would be the skirt length difference, but there was something about the extra layers worn during the winter season. It was like an air of mystery.
Of course, I have no time to be interested in girls. It's something I'm putting off until after school, when I have a little more time that isn't dictated by the rigorous schedule of a student. While most of my peers were pairing up and getting ready to walk up the hillside path that light watches over, spiraling to the culmination at the peak of the road where their future will take them, I was slowly making my way up it while taking in everything to be seen. I guess my parents were right; perhaps I truly am an old man at heart?
Disregarding that, as it has no importance here, I rummage through my bag and make sure I hadn't forgotten anything and left prematurely. Coming to school over the break would be a major bummer, let alone trying to get in. I didn't have plans to leave and visit parents or anything, so I'd just spend my time sleeping and playing board games in the school's dorm, but the school grounds themselves seemed to be soaked with some vile poison that would close my throat and choke me to death if I came here during vacation. Or, maybe that's an exaggeration, but I plan to avoid the grounds as if it was the absolute truth.
Finding my usual things in my bag, I try to recall one last time if anything special was needed to be brought besides usual vacation homework, but I don't believe there was. So with that settled, I finally begin to make exit of the school's courtyard with my bag thrown over my shoulder, casually strolling out amongst the cluster of other students.

Post 1, WC 460/460
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Play (Kyro, Open)   Afterschool Play (Kyro, Open) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:00 pm

Asakano Seiki
Winter Days... the Sequel to School Days

Classes were finally over and there was no club activities scheduled for the day. On top of that, it was the final day before the winter break. Thus, starting now, I would be able to relax a bit for a prolonged amount of time. Of course, I would continue to find myself busy working for my Uncle to provide extra income for my family, but besides that I would possibly be able to enjoy some life as a normal high school student. I really wanted to be able to work on my training a lot more and get some time in at a local gym or something. Training myself was one of those never ending things I found fun and a hobby, much like others found enjoyment in playing video games or watching anime.

I make my way to my locker and gather my things carrying only a thin bag with me after stepping into my shoes. I make my way out of the door of the main building and into the courtyard. The area in front of the school was crowded with people walking home much like myself. I had lost Lydeck in the crowd and Beat wasn’t someone I normally hung out with, though he was considered still a part of our group to me. Natsuki did not seem to be around so a large population of unfamiliar faces and bodies surround me as I make my way to the exit. A lot of people were familiar from seeing them around the school or the many events, and from the events of the first day, Ijin, Hotaka and myself were familiar faces to others as honorary champions of the swim team, but still it was awkward speaking to people I didn’t really know.

I am brought out of my crowded solace as I look to the side to see a familiar tsudere walking with the crowd. Taking up a slight jog, I make my way to the side of Hotaka, reaching him and throwing my right arm over his shoulder with a chummy greeting as I announce, “you walk like an old man.”

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Play (Kyro, Open)   Afterschool Play (Kyro, Open) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Hotaka Kaito!
School's Out Bitches!

BG Music

My feeling of security is crushed as my personal space is rapidly invaded by another student. Luckily, however, it's Asakano. At the same time, unluckily, it's Asakano. It's fine that it's him since he's a friend so I'm comfortable with him, but an image like this could be setting the inappropriate picture for others. Although impossible, my mind can not help but predict in the future, when the student council checks on the clubs to see what they have done with their time and school funding through the year until that point, the "Art & Manga Club" will present a doujin with this very moment as the starting point, leading into a place where I have no interest in thinking of.
I continue to walk, however, in my leisurely 'old man pace', ignoring any eyes I may end up getting. "Something like that is impossible. I walk like Hotaka Kaito; old men walk like old men. Two different beings can not be the same." I have a very serious expression on my face as I say this, but not the kind that would suggest I was angry or anything, just that it was a situation that I had no interest in. That was part of the reason I was considered to be a 'kuudere' by those lower classmen. Luckily, however, the Hotaka Kaito Appreciation Course had been denied functionality as a club, or so I hear, so it seemed I had some favor with the gods. "Anyway, what were you planning on doing now? School's out; you have a date with your girlfriend now or something?"

Post 2, WC 264/724
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Play (Kyro, Open)   Afterschool Play (Kyro, Open) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:42 pm

Asakano Seiki
Winter Days… the OTHER Sequel to School Days

Though one such has him would probably prefer not to think along the lines of such a thing as two healthy boys staring in their own doujin, speaking universally, one could easily see the following situation in the previously referenced thought is plausible. The story may begin with a friendly gesture much like the one being performed here and then take a straying course from reality.

So follows non-reality as told in third person: Hotaka is warmed by the arm that comes to rest about his shoulder knowing it could only be one person. The strong and sturdy Asakano beams with joy as he welcomes his tender friend. A bit bashful in public, the tsudere reprimands the behavior softly saying, “baka. Don’t do such things in public” with a soft jab to Asakano’s well defined torso. “Don’t be like that,” the commanding male gives a devilish grin, “come, there’s something I wish to show you in the dojo.”
From this point the doujin is flipped several pages to bypass annoying plot pieces whom no one really cares about in such works of literally to the point where it continues: Hotaka finds himself pinned to the wall of the dojo by the overbearing and strapping Asakano, with a hand pressing against the wall to the side of his head with the arm trailing to a godlike body with the shirt buttons partially undone. “No,” Hotaka pants softly in protest, “we can’t. It’s forbidden.” Seiki grins as he ignores the pathetic plea and leans in slowing smiling, “Kaito-kun… you’re blushing.” Hotaka yelps and turns his head to the side sharply. Asakano’s free hand take his chin and turns it to face him whispering, “don’t be afraid….”

…And suddenly, the sidetracked story is assaulted by fangirls and torn asunder with great lust and reality is restored to my post.

There is no real response other than the usual cool tone as I release the pressure from leaning on him and bring my arm back to my side walking beside him in a normal fashion now. “A date with my girlfriend,” I repeat as I look ahead with my head partially tilted towards the winter skies. “Nah,” I answer knowing that he was speaking of Natsuki and probably partially teasing, “I don’t have anything planned, and I’m pretty single. Something tells me I’ll never be more than a friend to Natsuki.” I find that I am rambling, so I quickly fix that, continuing, “how about you. Heading straight home?” 415

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Play (Kyro, Open)   Afterschool Play (Kyro, Open) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:02 am

Hotaka Kaito!
School's Out Bitches!
BG Music

Asakano, as expected, denies the claim of a date, and probably pushes off the idea of him having a girlfriend once again. If possible, I would like to keep the conversation on this topic and not on another, but he goes ahead and essentially asks if I was doing anything right now. This, after telling me he had no date or girlfriend, was certainly a scary thought. Had he not put his arm around me, I would have never thought, but with the thoughts of the doujin still in my head, I can't help but feel something of a continuation coming forth in my mind...

...the scene would naturally shift to my room, after I had told him that I intended to go to back to the dorm straight after school, and, being the good friend that I was, I had invited him to spend the rest of the day relaxing in each other's company. He had naturally agreed, and our talk had continued like normal-- until we reached my room. Upon closing the door and sitting down, he would have turned... abnormally quiet. The blush is evident on his face, and I would say, "Ahh, you seem to be catching a cold. Doing so at a time like this is to be expected, so I've luckily prepared some cold medicine just in case." Before I could offer it to him though, he would reject it with a sharp "No!", only to be followed by his eyes widening in shock as he realized what he said and then would come more blushing.
"What I mean is," he would naturally continue, "is.. it's just.. lately I've been.. thinking about you more than usual." Sitting there, I would smile and take in the warm feeling of acknowledgement from my friend. As he obviously realized that I was a truly good person, it was naturally something to be happy about. "Ahh, so you mean, I've become a friend you can become proud of, then?"
He would lightly shake his head, his hair gently moving side to side as he did so. "No, I mean that.." And his eyes, sitting atop a heavy shade of blush, would stare into my own from across the table, casting a spell on me that would cause me to mimic his expression in surprise. His fingers would lightly touch my knuckles, causing my hand to retract in reaction at first, only to slowly move forward and accept the touch. To conclude it, he says in a very heavy and bothered tone, "..what I mean is that, I want to wear matching pantsu with you while we run down the road to school!"

...my face begins to turn blue and sweat beads drop down the side of my face as I can't help but imagine what would follow such a scene. I stay that way for a moment before growling and shouting "Something like that is entirely too cliche!" Which, would be found to be a funny answer to a question of "Heading straight home?"

Post 3, WC 502/1,226
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Play (Kyro, Open)   Afterschool Play (Kyro, Open) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Asakano Seiki
Winter Days... the Sequel to School Days

There is a momentary pause and I turn to the side to see if Hotaka was alright. I lean my head as the growl comes, inspecting his face, only to rear back when the shout comes yelling something rather random. That didn’t seem to fit into the conversation at hand at all. I did not think I would come to see the day where Hotaka would break down from social pressure or school… but this was a time to rejoice since we would have a few days off and be able to fully enjoy the days of our youth. Of course nothing like…

Rain breaks out suddenly. “Tsk,” I hear Hotaka say as it starts to down pour. “My house is closer,” I offer. He folds his arms in a pouting manner in the rain and comments, “rejected.” With a soft laugh and a sigh, I ignore his front and pull on his arm, bringing my body within proximity of his and bringing our gaze eye to eye. “It wasn’t a question,” I assure him. A brush stains his cheeks, but he tries to look away to keep his guard in place. In a soft voice he murmurs, “fine… just until it stops raining.”
After making it to my house, steam fills the bathroom as the shower is running. Hotaka protests, “no… don’t, let me do it.” I answer back calmly, “since I’m already behind you, I’ll do it.” He squeaks softly and then murmurs, “wait… be more careful…” I hush, “quiet you. Here, doesn’t this feel good.” There is a moment of silent masked by the sound of the water and squishing noises. “Wait…” he says softly, “not there… it’ll sting.” I confirm, “here, I’ll wet it with some water… is that better… I’ll move to the front to finish. Close your eyes… yes good, now get ready.” There is a sound of splashing. “Ow” he whines, “it’s in my eyes…” I crouch down and bring a towel to his face. “I told you to close your eyes or the shampoo would get in…” He looks up, blushing and nods, “now shall I wash your hair?”

…would happen. Instead I would probably change the subject away from the outburst and attempt to look normal to the people around us who responded to said burst offering something along the lines of getting something to eat while watching girls walk past.

“Enough!” comes a yell from behind. Turning slightly at the waist to look around me, I am not ready for what I see. Three freshmen girls stand behind us, but there is blood. The long black-haired girl in the center holds her hand at her bleeding nose and points, speaking in a tone muffled by her hand, “Asakano Seiki… Hotaka Kaito… I am confiscating your bodies for the referencing and research and development of the Arts and Manga Club!” A quiet girl in glasses stands slightly behind the leader with her side facing us and hand cuffs in her hands with the other girl, a long blonde haired and well endowed type, standing timidly behind the alpha female who leads. 530