Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Encounter (Lance)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Random Encounter (Lance) Empty
PostSubject: Random Encounter (Lance)   Random Encounter (Lance) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:20 am

][Isuku][
A sleek shadow moves across the roof top of the main building of the high school. I ran along the shingles and didn’t hesitate when got to the edge, leaping off and tumbling through the air gracefully until I landed on the next building. For a moment I paused and smelt the air, it was crisp and cool, and filled my lungs with its sweet essence. I crouched down and scanned the area. There wasn’t anyone around it seemed, that was good I could have fun. I flipped off the roof and into a tree. Landing on the branch with a knee I pushed off quickly once more and began dashing along a ten foot fence that ran along the baseball field. Keeping my eyes open for my next toy.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounter (Lance)   Random Encounter (Lance) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:59 am

[Lance: Random Encounter]
Ever since I had the talk with Lexi about going out and hunting in other places.. I had been looking for a place to go where I could have sun fun and find yummys to eat.. I had already gone to a dark and black place.. that place was pretty fun, but I wanted more variety I guess you could say.. So, in search of a new place to go and hunt, I had made my way to the Academic District where the schools were located... at one point I went here to learn but now, now I was here in search of prey.. or at least scouting out an area to hunt.. so far I had yet to find really anyone here.. I guess it would help if I came out during the day time.. but then I would run into to many people... Such a bother.. As I sniffed idly at the air, something caught my attention as the scent of someone filled my nose. I began to sniff more rapidly at the air, taking in the scent.. it was female.. As I took in the scent of the female, my lips drew back into a grin. Though I had just found something to play with, I remained in the shadows, waiting to see if they would come to me or if I had to go to them, either way, I was going to have some fun tonight..

Post WC: 240
Total WC: 240
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounter (Lance)   Random Encounter (Lance) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:07 am

"Be happy! Come on lets go get it on! Be happy! Come on everyone lets go have some fun!" I sang to my self as I danced flipped and balanced on the fence. Oh I was so multi talented. But after a few moments I got bored and jumped down an began to head down the side walk.
"I don’t wanna waste my time on simple little things, I’d rather stay here all the night with happy boys and sings." I sang to myself folding my hands behind my head as I strolled under the street lamp. I wonder where I should go next, I need a place to stay. Maybe I could find a nice cute man that would be willing to let me share his bed for the night. I giggled to my self at the idea.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounter (Lance)   Random Encounter (Lance) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:24 am

As I waited in the shadows, I could hear the sounds of singing. Listening to her sing, my smile only grew as I held my ground in the shadows, waiting to see if she would show up.. When I finally caught sight of her my eyes scanned over her form as my tongue came out and ran across my lips slowly. She looked like a taste little treat.. I deiced I would take my time with her when I caught her, enjoy the time spent with her before turning her into a meal.. My eyes shifted from her to the lights along the walk way as I thought of how to catch my little morsel off guard so I could play with her some.. maybe place a game of cat and mouse.. As I thought on it more I began to get more and more excited, ohh I want to do so many different things to her I cant decided which to start with.. maybe a little bite before I play will be ok. I nodded faintly on the idea as I watched her, a nibble sounded great.

Post WC: 188
Total WC: 428
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounter (Lance)   Random Encounter (Lance) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:21 pm

][Isuku][
I stopped a moment to look around having that odd feeling that one gets when being watched. I shrugged and continued walking. “I’ve got a feeling you could use a little smile, hoping it will stay there for just a little awhile” I continued to sing to my self. “Try and live a little it will make you look so nice, and if it starts to warm you it will further break the ice.” I sang softly bopping my head to the beat in my mind.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounter (Lance)   Random Encounter (Lance) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:02 pm

As I stood watching the female, my excitement began to get the best of me as I started to get antsy. Finally I couldn't take it any more. It was time to start the hunt, I hoped the female would be fun and provide a little chance before I caught her and played.. Once the female's back was to me I began to move, moving through the shadows and finally out of them. Stepping out of the shadows, I sniffed the air some as I began to move across the grass, quickly moving from a walk into a sprint. As I moved across the grass towards the female I let out a low growl.

Post WC: 114
Total WC: 542
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounter (Lance)   Random Encounter (Lance) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:39 am

I stopped dead in my tracks. "Hmm that sound doesn’t sound very nice" I thought before peeking over my shoulder. The sight was enough to excite me to point of not being able to control my Ears and tail from showing. I took a step back and held up a hand.
"No bad doggy! Nyah!" I said as I shot a fox fire ball towards his face. My form of kitsu mace.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounter (Lance)   Random Encounter (Lance) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:04 am

My growl had caught her attention like I had planed, though I neglected to see the ears or tail at this point, to focused on getting my hands on her so I could have a nibble.. When she turned and yelled at me it was expected, however the fire ball she shot at me wasn't.. The thing hit me in the snout and I pulled back some, stopping as I brought a hand up to cover my snout, the fire ball conjured up memories of when I was chasing Lexi and she used fire to slow me down, however this was a direct attack against me.. As I brought my hand down from my face I looked at the female and began to growl more, my lips drawing back, baring my fangs as I began to snarl at her.

Post WC: 139
Total WC: 681
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounter (Lance)   Random Encounter (Lance) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am

"Hey don’t bite off more than you can chew puppy!" I said sticking my tongue out and taunting him with a wink. I wasn’t sure why but this was the most fun I’d had all night. I hoped he wanted to play some more I had plenty of tricks ready for him.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounter (Lance)   Random Encounter (Lance) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:37 am

Her words only made me growl and snarl more at her, the attack she threw at me caught me off guard and now I knew she could at least defend her self on some level with some kind of ability like Lexi had.. It looked like things where going to be a fun night, if she can do that is there anything else she can do, though the attack she threw at me did anger me.. I could always take that anger out on her little body.. Maybe I should show her some of my powers, that sounded nice, maybe after I see what else she can do.. With a quick burst of energy, I jump forwards, trying to trounce onto the female.

Post WC: 123
Total WC: 804
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounter (Lance)   Random Encounter (Lance) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:43 pm

I gave him a blank look.
“really? That’s it?….hmmm…what to do, what to do…” I picked a leaf off a tree and threw it at him. As the leaf flew threw the air it grew larger and larger until it was as wide as a car and covered the doggy blinding him. I sat in the tree kicking my feet.
“wow, I wonder if its kinda cruel to teas animals dumber than you…” I said tapping my lower lip with my finger as I thought on it, then shrugged.
“Come on boy! Come on! Who’s a cute puppy?” I said smiling cheerfully, my ears bopping to my voice.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounter (Lance)   Random Encounter (Lance) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:59 pm

[Lance]
With her taunts, I growled at her, she was starting to be more fun then other females, she could do things like I could do. When the leaf came down upon me, obstructing my sight I smirked faintly, a light growl escaping me, does she think this will stop me? And then she began to taunt me more, her words only making more angry. When she referred to me as a 'puppy' I growled a bit louder and drew a hand back before slashing forwards, unleashing a set of energy blades from my hand, slicing through the leaf and in the direction of the female, in an attempt to slice the limb she is on off the tree and make her fall.

Post WC: 122
Total WC: 926
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounter (Lance)   Random Encounter (Lance) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:32 pm

Well he wasn’t like the other Wolfy I met. He could throw…OMG WTF WAS THAT!? I quickly used a series of very pretty acrobatic jumps spins and flips to escape. However the branch did end up giving way. I pushed off the falling branch and dashed up the side of the tree taking moment to catch my breath.
"Wow, it seems I struck a nerve…hehe maybe one of me isn’t enough neh?" I said, and poof there was 5 copies of my self sitting in the tree. We all smiled and jumped down. Each one dashing forward at different times and directions to poke him then quickly back away replaced by the next in a sort of tag team game of tag.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounter (Lance)   Random Encounter (Lance) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:59 pm

[Lance]
After throwing the attack, I hold my ground and watch as she moves up the tree before she began to speak again then out of no where five copy's if the female appeared, what the.. Seconds after they appeared they jumped down and began dashing at me one after another. As each one came close I struck at them as they began to poke me, ach what the hell?! Damn this female was getting annoying and she looked different too.. I glanced around at all the replicas of the female that where now around me in a circle, sniffing at the air I tried to figure out which was the real one but they all smelt the same, I guess I'll have to kill them on at a time...

Post WC: 129
Total WC: 1,055
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounter (Lance)   Random Encounter (Lance) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:53 pm

Updated Lance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounter (Lance)   Random Encounter (Lance) Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Encounter (Lance)
Page 1 of 1