Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm Not a Monster (Possession Quest)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-02

I'm Not a Monster (Possession Quest) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Not a Monster (Possession Quest)   I'm Not a Monster (Possession Quest) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:41 pm

You know I’ve never believed, in strange things like, ghosts, vampires, werewolves, aliens, and magic. It was always something I found interesting in movies and books but of course that wasn’t real, it couldn’t be real. I never thought about how wrong I could be. I guess I had enough to worry about without worrying about those strange things. Well now I know, that those thins, aren’t just fairy tails, they are real, and this is how I became one of them.
It was a normal Friday night, Adelle my roommate was working late. She always worked late. See she works at a bar, so I never see her between 6 and midnight some times later if she goes out with friends. That lives me on my own for most of the day. When I think back about how much she’d helped me I guess I owed her my life. She’d saved me from a life on the streets and given me a family, a home and a life. But lately I’d gotten into those awkward teenage years where I wasn’t home much. Adelle seemed to understand and didn’t ask too many questions, however she expected me to be home when I said I would be. That was an arrangement I could live with, I was always home by when I said I would be. When I was late I always called, I hated to worry her, she was a big sister to me.
This Night I was staying home alone, after the recent murders at night it was very unsafe to go out at night. Adelle told me it was probably best if stayed home too after dark to be safe. As boring as it was staying home I didn’t want to end up one of those body bags on the news. But it was scary, people being killed at random, I felt like a prisoner in my own home. Something did strike me as odd some accounts said that they heard howling. Not your normal wolf or dog but something strange. The marks on the victims were also reminiscent of an animal. The thought of a werewolf crossed my mind. Could such a thing really be real? After a few minutes I was on my computer looking up anything and everything I could on such things. The more I read the more it seemed like that’s what the police were dealing with. But did they come from? How could no one know there was a werewolf roaming the city? I was up late and ended up passing out at my computer. When I awoke I felt weird, not sick but good. I went and got some water and headed to the couch it was nearly time for Adelle to come home. As I sat there I don’t remember what I was watching but it excited me. The strange feeling began to grow and at first it felt good until I started feeling sick. That same sickness you feel on a ride just as you drop, that sick yet highly excited feeling. It was strange there was no reason for me to have such a feeling but as I looked down I was met with a horrify sight. Fur, thick black fur starting to creep up my arm. At first I thought I was dreaming, all of that werewolf nonsense must have gone to my head. Then there was a sharp pain in my back as the bones felt like they broke. I tumbled onto the floor just as the sound of a key entering the lock of the door grabbed my attention. Adelle she was home…and I was…Growing fur! I pulled my self from the floor and dashed to the bathroom slamming the door and locking it as the front door entered and Adelle announced she was back. I leaned on the door. Please this can’t be happening! I thought to my self, Werewolves don’t just happen over night, they have to be bitten right? Another call from Adelle met my ears.
"Claudia? Are you here?" she asked I could her heading by the bathroom towards my room.
"Yeah I’m here…" I answered threw the growing pain trying to keep the huffing and groaning under my breath so as not to arouse suspicion. It was quite as I listened to her go to her room and change. Looking to the mirror, silky black fur had nearly covered me completely and my eyes had changed to a yellow golden color. Another tremor of pain as my ribs popped forced me to my knees. I was unable to contain a small moan of pain.
"Claudia are you ok?" Adelle asked she was right out side the door. I couldn’t answer, the pain and change was too far along. I heard the door handle as she tried to enter when no answer came. Please just stay out I thought to my self.
"CLAUDIA!" she yelled and banged on the door. And I was fully changed. Normal thought had left me and I began to pace the bathroom. Adelle was still talking but I couldn’t understand her words anymore, they were muffled and distant. I pawed at the door and made a wine I wanted out. I wanted to be out side, I wanted to run under the moon and howl until I collapsed in exhaustion under its bright light. Finally Adelle burst threw the door and was met with my stunning golden eyes. She started at me a moment before saying my name. I dashed past her and leap right threw the window. Freedom! …

WC: 934
EXP: 184
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

I'm Not a Monster (Possession Quest) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Not a Monster (Possession Quest)   I'm Not a Monster (Possession Quest) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:17 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

I'm Not a Monster (Possession Quest)
Page 1 of 1