Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Burning Woods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Burning Woods Empty
PostSubject: Burning Woods   Burning Woods EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:14 am

Burning Woods Hildgfx

A Red mist lights what one would call the sky. The normally quit red forest, that only knows the sounds of pain and terror, is felled with the singing voice that could only be called heavenly. Through the dark forest of outcaste, there is beautiful young woman, wearing a pale violet and indigo dress, in the middle of a grove of burning red oak tree. Her white hair bonded with large golden beads. Think gold bracelets are around wrist and ankles, and a golden collar around her neck. There are gold rings on all eight of her fingers and her ears have a set of earring that have a black feather hanging from them. Her long legs are cross as she sits on the air, above the brimstone ground, with shouchu flouting around her like birds. The lights of the shouchu flicker and put off a chime to go along with the sound of her song, almost as if they are singing alone with her.

WC:165
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Burning Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Woods   Burning Woods EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:28 am

[Abaddon: Burning Woods]
The little yokai demon trotted along on his marry little way, walking threw the burning forest. He had been minding his own business all day, going threw the woods looking for shinny things he could play with " ohh shinny shinny, where are you.. " I said in my head as I continued walking. When the sounds of singing came to my ears I stopped and lifted my head, looking around as my ears twitched some, someone was singing? " Hmm. I wonder who it could be... " I said as I began to move again, my ears twitching more as I followed the sound of the singing. When the figure finally came into sight I could see it was a female, upon seeing it was a female I stopped and watched for a moment. I watched her as she sat there singing, thinking about turning and walking off but when I seen the gold shines she wore I was hooked... Friggin shines! I watched the woman for a moment before I began to move again, though not moving towards her, moving off to the side so I could sneak around behind her.. If I went for the shines she might strike back.. so it would be best to strike from behind.

Post WC: 212
Total WC: 212
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Burning Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Woods   Burning Woods EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:03 am

Burning Woods Hildgfx

The shouchu turn red and the sound of there chime change. I stop singing and look around behind me as I ask the question. “A demon?” At first I didn’t see anything but then my eye catches sight of a little white fury thing. “Oh, my. It’s a little yokai.” My legs come uncross as I turn around and crouch down with my head held out. “Come here little guy. Big sister isn’t going to hurt you.” I give it a smile as I move my hand to lore it in. The lager gold beads, the size of a baseball, at the ends of my long hair flout just above the ground and move slightly. The flames from the tree flick off the golden orbs. “I have lots of food if your hungry.”

WC:133/298
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Burning Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Woods   Burning Woods EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:35 am

My attempt to sneak around behind her didn't work out as well as I thought of it working in my mind. She spotted me before I could find a hiding place and when I heard her voice I looked up at her, tilting my head to the side, my ears twitching more. When she crouches down close I take a step back, still looking up at her, afraid she was going to attack. But she didn't she held her hand out and called for me. I look at her hand, seeing the bands on it, shines! I look back to her face " Mew? " I slowly stepped forwards now, moving to her out stretched hand as she made mention of food.. I didn't want food I wanted the shines.. I move up to her hand and lift one of my paws and reach out, lightly pawing at one of the rings on her finger, trying to pull it off.

Post WC: 160
Total WC: 372
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Burning Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Woods   Burning Woods EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:55 am

Burning Woods Hildgfx

“It’s ok.” I tell the little yokai when it mews. It seems a little shy at first mostly because it if afraid to get eaten. I wiggle my fingers as it slowly moves to me. “Ah, you’re a cute little guy.” I tell as he paws at my hand. It doesn’t take me long to notice it is giving a lot of attention to the rings on my fingers. “Do you like shiny things?” I ask as my left hand reaches up to my ear and pulls one of the earrings off the top. It did look like somewhat like a cat and mew at me. Last I recall cats liked to play with shiny things. “Hear you go. You can have this.” My head comes down and I put the earring on its ear.

WC:135/433
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Burning Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Woods   Burning Woods EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:07 am

My attention had shifted from the woman to the ring on her finger as I pawed at it more, trying to get the darn thing off but it just wouldn't come off. When she inquires about what I like I glance up at her with my large red eyes, looking at her face for a moment before I turn my attention back to the ring, pawing at it more and now with both front paws. No matter how much I pulled at it, it wouldn't come off, it didn't even move on her finger, what was it like attached to her finger? was it part of her finger? was magic holding it on? what in the world was wrong with it?! I wanted to know because I wanted it to come off. When I heard her voice again I didn't look up to see what she was talking about, all my attention set on the ring and getting the blasted thing off her finger. However that all changed when I felt something clip onto my ear.. When I felt the earring clip onto my ear I quickly jumped back, crouching lower to the ground as my two tails flared up behind me, my fur flaring up as well as I looked at the woman and began to growl at her, bearing my little teeth.

Post WC: 224
Total WC: 596
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Burning Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Woods   Burning Woods EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:35 am

Burning Woods Hildgfx

I giggle when the cute little thing jumps back and it’s fur flares up to growl at me. “Ah, I give you a shiny thing and growl at me.” My smile comes to a frown for just moment as my hands come to my knees, “You hurt big sister’s feeling growling at me like that.” I stand up and look down at the little yokai as I cross my arms. “Well if you didn’t want the earring then why don’t tell me what you want little one. Or at less say think you… Demons these days have no respect for their elders.” My head away turns slightly.

WC:107/540
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Burning Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Woods   Burning Woods EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:14 am

I hold my ground, still growling a bit more before something happened.. The earring she clipped onto my ear began to glow and the light began to grow bigger until it encompassed my whole form. Once I was enveloped in the light I was lifted into the air as the orb of light around me grew larger. From the out side, all the woman would see was a large sphere of light, but on the inside, something was happening to me.. I began to change, my body began to grow and my fur resided into my skin, my two bush tails merged and formed a new longer feline tail, paws turned to hands and feet, my feline ears still remained, the hair I had now rested atop my head, shoulder length and white as my previous fur. As I changed the orb of light changed as well to encompass my new body and when it finally faded away I stood before the woman in a new, more human form, though I was now naked. I looked at the woman for a moment, at first I didn't realize I was naked and with out fur, but I was now closer to her height.. When I realized I was naked a blush quickly came to my cheeks as I brought my hands down to cover my privates, backing away to hide behind a tree.

Post WC: 232
Total WC: 828
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Burning Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Woods   Burning Woods EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:23 pm

Burning Woods Hildgfx

I watch as the little yokai is consumed by light. The reaction was slower this time but hopefully this one would live through the transformation where the others didn’t. I was starting to run out of little demons to play with. My eyes follow the orb as lifts into the air and changes shape before it comes back down and fades away. “Oh my…” escapes my lips as my eyes look over the nude boy. He still had his cat like ears and tail so he may have been to young to transform just yet but he lived through it and it is kind of cute. My eyes stop mid way and a slight grin comes to my face before he covers himself with his hands. I blink for a moment as he hides behind a tree. He sure is a shy little thing. My body flouts upward and I touch one of the shouchu with the tip of my finger. Pulling out a string of energy as I come back down. I shake it and it forms into a red cloak. “There isn’t any need to be shy.” I tell him as I hold open the cloak. My head turns to make it seem like I’m not looking while I watch him with my eyes.

WC:216/756
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Burning Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Woods   Burning Woods EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:51 pm

Though I was safely hidden behind the tree, I still kept my hands covering my private areas as I peeked out from around the tree, the blush still on my cheeks, looking at the woman. I watch her as she floats up and touches something before finally creating a red cloak from the thing she touched. When she spoke to me, I jumped and pulled back behind the tree for a moment before peaking out again, seeing she had her head turned away, I looked back at the cloak she held out. Moving out from behind the tree I begin walking over to the woman and the cloak she was offering to me. As I get closer I pull my hands away from my privates and reach out for the cloak.

Post WC: 132
Total WC: 960
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Burning Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Woods   Burning Woods EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:38 pm

Burning Woods Hildgfx

A grin comes to my visage when I see him come closer and reach out for cloak. The cloak is flamer out blocking his vision of me and is quickly pulled around his body. I embrace with my arms, pressing my warm body against his. “See now. This isn’t so bad is it?” My voice is soft and caring, as I look down at him. His head would be able to rest on my chest. “Big sister Hild has been locked away in this dreadful place all a lone for a every long time. Wouldn’t you like to say with me?” I pause for a moment. He is going to need a name. My eyes close and I smile. “Little brother Abaddon.”

WC:122/878

Last edited by Rekoa on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix a typo)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Burning Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Woods   Burning Woods EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:54 pm

I step up to the cloak and it wraps around me along with the woman. As she wraps her arms around me I struggle at first but stop as the blush grows darker on my cheeks when i feel her body pressing into me. When she speaks I lift my head some to look up at her for a moment before resting my head against her chest. When she spoke again she called her self big sister and said a name, was that her name? .. I didn't have a name like she did.. When she asked her question, I look back up at her for a moment. I didn't know what to say to her question... I simply staid silent, keeping my head resting on her chest as I listened to her, the blush still blazing on my cheeks. When she spoke again I lifted my gaze to her as she called me little brother and called me by a name... a name? " ... A-Abaddon? .. Who is that? Is that me? "

Post WC: 175
Total WC: 1,135
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Burning Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Woods   Burning Woods EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:18 am

Burning Woods Hildgfx

I give him a slight nod, “It is now.” My hand comes up to his cheek before lightly stroking back his hair. “You sure are a cute little thing.” My fingers run down his cheek and to his chin. Tilting his face up as mine comes down to give him a kiss with my warm lips. My eyes close as I hold the kiss. I was just going to hold it for a moment to make sure the little demon understood what I was offering but my lustful nature that I have been curst with takes over and I start to moan softly. My tongue slips into his mouth and rubs against his. After a moment passes my eyes open wide when I realizes what I was doing. My lips move away from his and a press them together before speaking. “So my little Abaddon. Do you want to come with me?”

WC:152/1030
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Burning Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Woods   Burning Woods EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:33 am

I nodded faintly as I looked up at her. I had a name now.. When she brought her hand up and stoked my hair I flinched faintly as I watched her, bushing a bit more as she said I was cute. I look away, flinching again as she runs her hand down my cheek and grabs my chin, forcing me to look up at her. I look up at her as she did, locking eyes with her for a moment. When she pressed her lips against mine, my eyes widened and I struggled against her. My struggling didn't work and seconds later her tongue invaded my mouth, rubbing against my tongue. I pull my tongue back away from her tongue as I struggle more against her. When she finally breaks the kiss I pull my head back and pant lightly as my ears lay flat against my hair, a soft whimper escaping me. I didn't know what to respond with, I was still in shock from our lips meeting and her tongue in my mouth, so I remained silent.

Post WC: 179
Total WC: 1,314
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Burning Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Woods   Burning Woods EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:56 am

Burning Woods Hildgfx

Seeing his ears lay flat, I frown and remove my hold on him. “Hmm, I guess I let myself go to far this time. I guess I could say I am sorry about that but that would be a lie and I rather enjoyed it.” My body beings to drift backwards away from, “Well my little Abaddon, big sister will be waiting here if you change your mind.” My body turns around and I being to flout away. Lifting up my hand as I glance back with a smile, “You take care of yourself out here. There are a lot scarier things out here then me.”

WC:106/1136
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Burning Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Woods   Burning Woods EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:04 am

When she removes her hold on me, I hold onto the cloak that was wrapped around my body and step back watching her. When she says he enjoyed it I frown lightly as I look at her, she liked that? that was gross and tasted strange.. I watched as she began to float backwards and spoke to me, she was leaving me? I stood there and watched her as she began to move away. When she spoke again I whimpered lightly and stepped towards her, reaching an arm out towards her " .. Wait. " I said lightly as I watched her. I wasn't sure if it was my desire to have the shinnys she had or being afraid of the things in the forest that drove me to ask her to wait.. I was still freaking about the kiss and this new body I had..

Post WC: 146
Total WC: 1,460
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Burning Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Woods   Burning Woods EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:28 am

Burning Woods Hildgfx

I stop when I hear him ask me to wait. “What is it little Abaddon?” My body turns back around to face him. Seeing him reaching out to me I smile and crouch down to hold my arms out to him. He is such a little thing cute, I really didn’t want to leave him here and let someone else have him as a pet. After all I am the one the one that made him this way so I should get to play with him. “Come here little brother and tell big sister what you want. I’ll try to control my little demons this time ok.” My fingers weave him over.

WC:112/1248
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Burning Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Woods   Burning Woods EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:36 am

I smile faintly when she turns to face me, she wasn't going to leave me.. When she holds her arms out to me, I take a step forwards, pausing for a moment as she speaks up again. I watched her fingers for a moment, my eyes looking at the shinnys on them as she waved me over. I began to move again and moved into her arms, though not pressing into her body " ..Don't go .. Big sister.. " I said as I looked up at her, holding the cloak tight around my body. I had never had any family, I didn't remember anything other then wondering around the woods aimlessly.. and this person called me little brother and said they where my big sister.. it was the closest thing that I could say I had to a family though I didn't know her... " ..Take me too? "

Post WC: 150
Total WC: 1,610
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Burning Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Woods   Burning Woods EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:03 am

Burning Woods Hildgfx

My hands come to rest on his shoulders and I continue to smile, “Ok, I’ll take you with me. My feet come to the petrified brimstone ground but the tails of my dress and the end of my hair flout just above so it never touches. I slowly stand up and my hand slides down his arm and closes around his. “I know of this place we can go where the is a blue sky that never ends with white clouds and a big shiny ball that lights up everything.” I pause for a moment. “In fact there are a lot of shiny things there. I was thinking of going there. What do you think about it?” My eyes look down at him as I ask the question.

WC:128/1376
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Burning Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Woods   Burning Woods EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:11 am

I stand still and silent as I look up at her as she puts her hands on my shoulders and speaks to me. I glance down at her feet for a moment, seeing the tails of her dress and her hair float just above the brimstone ground. Drawing my gaze away from the ground my eyes trail up her body slowly and when they come to her breasts I quickly look away, blushing again as I close my eyes. When she speaks I keep my eyes closed but when she makes mention of a shiny I open my eyes again and look to her face, smiling a bit, the blush still on my cheeks. As she finishes speaking I nodded my head some " Shinneys... " I murmured as I looked up at her, imagining the big shinnys she said where in the place she mentioned.

Post WC: 146
Total WC: 1,756
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Burning Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Woods   Burning Woods EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:19 pm

Burning Woods Hildgfx

I nod as I look at him for a moment before turning around. “Lets go find you some cloths. If you keep walking without any big sister will end up forgetting herself again. After that we’ll get some rest, and then we’ll find you some shinnies. Ok?” I keep hold of his hand as I lead us through the burning red forest of ash toward the city that is beyond. I have been locked away for so long and now I’m free. And the shouchu spirits have told me that earth has become a place full of wonderful things. It almost sounded like heaven but anywhere is just about better then the hell that I have been locked me in for so long.

WC:122/1498
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Burning Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Woods   Burning Woods EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:44 pm

As I listened to her I followed after her, my hand still held by hers, though I didn't pull it away, remaining silent for a moment before I spoke up " .. Ok. I want shinnies... " I said, smiling a bit as I looked up at her " .. Like you have on. But those shinnies didn't come off.. " I said, an upset tone to my voice as I made a pouty face. I fell silent once more and looked around at the forest. " .. Thank you.. Big sister. " I said with a faint smile as I looked back to her " I like the shiney you gave me.. ". I followed her lead through the forest to where ever she guided me too.

Post WC: 128
Total WC: 1,884
OOC: End
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Burning Woods Empty