Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.Class and Kendo before a date to remember.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

.Class and Kendo before a date to remember. Empty
PostSubject: .Class and Kendo before a date to remember.   .Class and Kendo before a date to remember. EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:36 pm

"Aww shit..." I look at the time as I take off in a run. I was gonna be late for my feudal era studies class. My professor was an older woman with a temper that was something to fear if you were late. I hold my coffee as I race, messenger bag slung across my form. "Come on, Yume!" I call over my shoulder as I race down a flight of stairs. We had woke up late this morning. Yume had forgiven me for the demon thing and I had yet to tell her I had a date today because we have been rushing to get here on time. I skid around a corner, my coffee still safe. This is why I'm a good waitress. I can run with coffee and not spill it. Another corner rounded and I know Yume is just keeping up with me. I see the door to our class ahead and I shift myself forward and run full speed. I skid into the class and pant, my eyes looking to the clock. Oh thank kami. We made it in time and even Yume had some time to catch up to me. I step away from the door and sigh. Morning class was hell for both of us. Both of us tended not to be morning people. Myself moreso than my dear Yume. I grin sheepishly as the professor looks at me over the rim of her thin framed glasses. "Hehe.." I scoot toward my seat in the front row and seat myself, Yume's seat next to my own.

Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 75
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: .Class and Kendo before a date to remember.   .Class and Kendo before a date to remember. EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:45 pm

We were cutting it to close this morning. I couldn’t believe we were almost late, especially for this class. What were we thinking? I mean honestly. Admittedly, I would prefer to still be in bed. Cuddled beneath the covers, oblivious to the world but still. Shiori ran just ahead of me as we rushed down the stairs. I was good at keeping up with her, thanks to all my practice and was tailing her closely. “I’m coming!” I call back in response. I’d forgiven her for the demon thing. No matter how mad and upset I had been, I could never stay mad for long. She mattered to much to me, and staying angry took far to much energy. My own coffee in hand, I skid around the corner after her. Carefully keeping it steadily balanced as I skidded into class right after Shi-chan. I received a look from our professor, and flush under her gaze before quietly taking my place next to Shiori. Sinking into the seat with a sigh. I still can’t believe that we made it in time.

Wc: 181
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Class and Kendo before a date to remember.   .Class and Kendo before a date to remember. EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:52 pm

I lean back in my seat and pull out my laptop and set it on the table before me, setting my coffee down as well. THe professor waits and then as the hand strikes the time for class she walks over to the door and shuts it, locking it in place. THat was the danger. SHe would lock you out sometimes when she was in the mood. I sigh in relief and peek at Yume before opening my laptop and pulling up note pad to take my notes for this class. It was honestly one of my favorites, even if the teacher could be evil as hell sometimes. But in the end she was a brilliant woman who had simply grown up in a more strict era and wanted the new generation to be taught how to respect certain things.. Like being on time for things. I settle myself and she begins the class. We were learning of the demon war that was recorded only vaguely since many humans of that time period could not see the demons to begin with. Yume and I are hitorinji and thus we are shifted into classes that deal with demons and the like since we are able to see them. Its a way for us to have a job in the future if we wish in demon extermination. Not my first choice. But I didn't mind it all too much.

-237/500
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Class and Kendo before a date to remember.   .Class and Kendo before a date to remember. EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:00 pm

I take a sip of my coffee with a small sigh, reclining. As much as I hated early mornings, I did like this class. And luckily I rarely had the professor’s temper turned in my direction. It was my habit to be quiet and studious in class, and do my best to pay close attention to what was going on. I withdrew my own laptop and pulled up the word processor so that I could type up my notes rather than type them. It was always a lot neater, than attempting to write everything up and I wouldn’t have to worry about loosing my notes. Something that I was desperately prone to do. The demon wars were an interesting topic, and though I wasn’t the most violent of people, I couldn’t help but be fascinated. I had no wish to be a demon exterminator, it wasn’t the job for me. But that didn’t mean that I wouldn’t pay close attention with what was going on.

Wc: 165/346
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Class and Kendo before a date to remember.   .Class and Kendo before a date to remember. EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:09 pm

"Well class to begin. We had some news of a demon yesterday in the local subway.. And a reckless young woman going to fight it.." the professor begins and I find myself spitting my coffee back into my cup before sputtering and I cough to clear my throat as I lift my gaze and groan as I find her looking directly at me. Aww man.. She walks up and comes to stand in front of me. "Well Miss Kyro. Any words you would like to say on the matter. I'm sure you must know loads," she says. Shit.. She knows it was me. I mean alot of people were there to recognize me. I groan and smack my forehead on the desk.

"Rinsho-sensei.. Please.. I all ready got a lecture from Yume-chan here about it. Please don't give me one also," I plead as I lift my head from the table and meet her steady gaze She purses her lips and taps her foot.

"I don't need to lecture you. You defeated the demon from what I here and quite brilliantly also," she says and I blink. I hear many shifting in their seats to look at me. I flush a bit and then our professor smirks a bit. "You remind me of myself when I worked for one of the smaller demon divisions. Good job. You didn't shirk the duty of protecting those who cannot see them. This is what happened back in the Feudal Era. It was a code of those who could see demons. If you can see them. Destroy them before they can harm those who can do nothing about it because they can't see it coming." she says and my eyes widen as I look at her in surprise. Wait.. Did she just give me a compliment?

-302/802
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Class and Kendo before a date to remember.   .Class and Kendo before a date to remember. EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:21 pm

I blinked in surprise at the turn of events. She knew? Good gods, this woman had to be connected in some way or another. I nearly wince at her plea with our teacher, a surge of guilt washing over me at the reminder of how I’d lectured her last night. I bit my lip as I listen to them. Rinsho sensei is telling her how good a job she’d done and I knew she was right. That demon would have hurt a lot of people had Shiori not killed it. And the thought made me feel both selfish and a bit small in the big picture of things. I’d been so worried about her, that I hadn’t thought to tell her how strong she was and how proud of her I was. I didn’t say anything as the lesson went on, a quiet smile crossing my features. I was glad the sensei had complimented her so well. She deserved it.

Wc: 160/506
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Class and Kendo before a date to remember.   .Class and Kendo before a date to remember. EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:29 pm

Okay.. So hell must have frozen over because I just got a compliment from Rinsho-sensei. I blink and she goes back to the lesson. Whoa. I then smile a bit and then remember. Shit I have to text Takuto that he's running practice today. I gingerly take out my cell while sensei is writing on the board and I quickly text my fukutaicho. I then put it back in my pocket when she turns back to say something to us about a certain war. Oh crap I need to tell Yume where I'm headed after this class. I feel my phone vibrate and I pull out back out when sensei turns again. I flick open my phone and smile. Takuto didn't mind me finally taking a day off. Now for Yume. I reach over and tug her laptop from her and type in notepad.

'Yume. I got a date today with a really awesome guy I met the other night. So I'm heading back home after this class to get ready. Didn't get to tell you this morning. Gomen.'

-179/981
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Class and Kendo before a date to remember.   .Class and Kendo before a date to remember. EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:38 pm

I cast her a gentle smile as she tugs my laptop away to type; figuring she had something to say. My eyes drifted back to the sensei for a moment as I wait for her to finish and when she was done typing, I peer back at it. Brows lifting in surprise. My lips twitch gently, just because I was crap with men and tended to avoid them at all cost didn’t mean I couldn’t be happy for my Shi-chan. My slender fingers quietly but rapidly typed back.

‘That’s wonderful, Shiori….this morning was hectic, don’t apologize. I’m glad you met someone you like. But if he’s not good to you, he’s going to deal with me…’

I was crap around guys and I wasn’t violent by nature….by my temper was scary, and I was protective of my loved ones. Shiori included, even if she could take care of herself far better than I was able to take care of me. Gently, I turned the laptop back to her so she could read my reply.

Wc: 174/680

-end RP
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: .Class and Kendo before a date to remember.   .Class and Kendo before a date to remember. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:07 am

Updated Shiori
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .Class and Kendo before a date to remember.   .Class and Kendo before a date to remember. Empty

Back to top Go down

.Class and Kendo before a date to remember.
Page 1 of 1