Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Games up! [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:03 pm

Games up! [Open] Ruchielu_Chelsea_Descralda
Word count:263

Dear journal, waking up today was rather dull, I just felt the boredom in me just oozing out wanting to relish in the day. This desire to release this boredom had overwhelmed me today. I got up and got dressed for today, my yellow jacket still hangs proudly in the closet as I gaze at it before I put it on. Today I went hunting to release this boredom. Today my name is...

From the door she left, this girl dressed in a rather boyish fashion. It was rather noticable since she had some very bright colors adorned as clothing. she dressed rather in a bit of a boyish fashion, brown shorts with yellow strips around the trim of the shorts. the shorts were about knee length themselves and the shirt she wore was a long sleeve yellow shirt with horizontal black pin stripes. her hair was tied back in a pig tail fashion withchinese lanterns as the hair clips holding most of her hair within them in place. bangs coming down the side of her head. She left her home and walked down the street, when she reached her mail box she looked inside and noticed a couple letters in there but closed it without getting them.

"Bleh, I'll check 'em lata' " she uttered in a laid back tone as she headed down the street her boots making soft thud noise with every step she took, purposely she was taking somewhat heavy steps so those soft thuds would come to bearly noticable ear volume. "Now now, what to do, what to do."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:36 pm

Games up! [Open] BeatH2H
Games up!
- - - - - - - - - -
Strolling down the side walk, I keep my skate board tucked under my arm, bobbing my head up and down, the music blareing from my head phones, loud enough for someone who wasn't wearing them to hear faintly what I was listening to. " Through the fire and the flames we carry on!! " I blare out as I sing along with the song as it assaults my ears. Today being a nice day, I decided to get out and just loaf around a bit, maybe find a place where I could skate in relative peace and quiet where no one would be there to run into, it wasn't fun to run into someone while on a skate board, special when they got mad at you and you had to run for it.. Today I had worn my normal attire, urban camo cargo shorts going down below my knees, red and white sneakers, white tank top, black beany with white skull on the front, a set of large ear covering headphones covering my ears, my 'pimp' chain and skull necklace and wrist band. " We carry oooooonnnnnnn " I continue my singing, as I bobbed my head while walking, I moved my hands some as if I was playing a guitar to add to the effect of actually playing and singing along with the music that my headphones were emitting, in a loud, ear busting, volume setting.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 237
Total WC: 237
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:59 pm

Word count:154[417]

She would looked around the gaze within her eyes clearly showed the expression her body was giving off as well, it was as clear as day. She was indeed bored. "geez..." she scowled out in an annoyed fashion as she placed her hands to her pocket. Nothing looked remotely interesting to her for the moment at least. she was across the street of the person who was singing Through the fire and flames by Dragonforce. "hmm...well that grasps my attention...."

She tilted her head as she had stopped moving as she watched him and herd him. "but his singing...." her brow had arched as she didn't remotlely enjoy the tune of his voice. "it's..aweful..." her eyes scanned him over judging him by his appearance. She figured he was a skateboarder due to his skateboard in his arms, which was something else she seemed to had gotten interest in. "hmm...ain't there a park 'round dis place....somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:15 pm

Games up! [Open] BeatH2H
Games up!
- - - - - - - - - -
Having come to a complete stop, I stood there, strumming at what could be considered an air guitar, acting as if I was playing along with the music as it blared through my headphones, unaware someone was watching me as the stranger across the street was, if I had know I probably would have stopped as I probably looked either mentally troubled, crazy, or just different... But for the moment, I didn't know I was being watched and played along with the music in my own little world. " On the blackest plains in Hell's domain We watch them as they go " I begin to tap my foot against the ground as I stand there singing. After standing there for a moment, I glance around.. ' what was I doing again? ' I thought to my self, glancing around more. I couldn't recall exactly what I was doing, I thought it had something to do with finding a place to chill.. " Ugh. " I bring a hand up and scratch my head as I try to figure out what to do now..
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 184
Total WC: 421
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:36 pm

Word count:176[593]

She just stared at him and something began to just formulate within her mind. A dull bored frown upon her face would soon straighten out and then flip upside down and a small smile was there upon her face. " 'aye has an 'dea" she uttered as she had released a snicker. She tapped the toes of her boots against the ground and then looked to her left. No cars. She then looked to her right. No cars. "Let's see if 'e plays along." She got into this running position and then she just took off. She started out in a full blown run and was running right for him, but instead of tackling into him. She patted him on the shoulder and stopped just to face him and say "Tag...you it" she then stuck her tounge out and turned and hopped over the railing that was there and ran through an opening that was there. Hopefully he'd give chase. It would be the funnest thing to do so far. she wondered if he'll play along.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:43 pm

My thoughts coming back to the here and now, feeling someone tap my shoulder I look to see who the person was, maybe they needed help or something, seeing it was a girl I go to speak but she speaks before me, cutting me off, she in forms me that I am it before she stuck her tongue out at me and took off.. That was... interesting, to say the least, but I couldn't help but take off after her.. I use to play tag with my sister all the time when we were little and it was always fun, and now, I'm giving chase to this girl I don't even know for the simple reason that it reminds me of when I was a child playing tag with my sister.. As I gave chase I didn't really question my reason though I did wonder who this girl was but I figured I could find out once I caught up to her and our little game of tag ended, maybe we could even become friends.

Post WC: 175
Total WC: 596
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:13 pm

Word count:118[711]

she continued to run down the path that was before her. She looked back for just a moment and noticed that the guy she had tapped began to give chase after her. Her bord frown had straightened out so it was an emotionless expression. Things are starting to look interesting, now lets see if this can turn into some fun... She thought to herself as she looked foreward and immeadietly broke off the path and went right, heading deeper into the area that had turned out to be a near by park. the area she ran through held a lot of obstacles that would easily get in her way. But this would be the fun part about it.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:46 pm

" Hey girl, whats your name?! " I called out to her, trying to at least get a name or some sort of response from her, though a name would be nice so I would know what to call her when I caught up to her instead of calling her girl.. When I seen her break off from the way she was running and start to run another way I spoke up " Ahh noo she didn't ninja me did she? " I said to my self, pushing my self more to move faster, rounding the corner right much like she did and continued to run after her. After rounding the corner I glanced away from the girl, noticing the area we were moving into held a lot of obstacles " Aww crap.. Dear lord.. please don't let me fall and look like an idiot... " I mumbled to my self.

Post WC: 151
Total WC: 747
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:58 pm

Word count:200[911]

Looking ahead of her and staring at a wall, the wall wasn't that high, but to her it was at least three feet taller then her so it was about eight feet tall. "Play the game and yu'll 'ind out" She ran towards the wall and she jumped up onto the wall, kicking one foot against the wall to rise higher and a second foot rose up so she got even higher kicking straight up so she would rise up, her hands had grabbed the top of the wall and she pulled herself up onto the wall and looked back at him, just turning her torso as she placed her right index finger to her cheek and pulling down so that her eyelid would be brought down enough so the eyelid would be pulled away from the eyes and she stuck her tounge out at him again. "pbbbt!" she did it in such a childish manner and she jumped down on the other side of the wall and shoulder rolled the second her foot touched the ground. The roll propelled her foreward so that when she finished the roll she landed back to her feet and she was running again.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:23 pm

" I am playin your game girl! " I shouted back at her as she came up to the wall and ninjaed her way up it.. I came to a stop and watched as she jumped up the eight foot wall like it was a set of stairs " Hey! You cheated! " I shouted to her again as I looked up at her as she made the face at me... " Grr... Ill make you regret that! " After blurting out the statement I had no idea how I was going to make her.. I didn't make it a habit of hitting girls.. I don't think I have ever hit a girl.. As she disappeared behind the wall I quickly moved up to it, looking up at the two feet it had on me, I reached up and carefully slid my skate board onto the top of the wall before jumping up, grabbing a hold of the top of the wall and began to pull my self up, using my feet, placing them on the wall and doing my best to push off with them, I managed to climb up the wall and straddled the top part of it, grabbing my board as I looked over, watching her as she was already running again, not wasting any more time, I hopped down, landing on both feet, going into a crouch " Oww.. " I said as I stood and dashed into a run after the girl again.

Post WC: 248
Total WC: 995
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:36 pm

Word count:139[1050]

She merely grew a small smirk as the rather tall guy was stil giving chase to her as she jumped ove a trash can that came up in front of her. She didn't seem to bother wasting time to just go around objects that could be easily walked around or ran around, she would just jump over them or climb over them. She was a good distance from him and she jumped up onto a small wall that stretched around an opening that looked to be a sitting area, on the wall was a drawing so this wall was a mural. She merely turned around to look at him. " 'aye ye gettin tired already?" She merely teased him as she waited for him to get closer before she ran along the top of the wall following it's length.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:47 pm

I continue after the girl, trying to make up for lost time and catch back up with her. I watched a she jumped over the trash can. When I came up to the trash can I didn't try to do no fancy jump over it like she did, I simply side stepped it, moving around it.. I didn't wanna knock it over and my self and look dumb while trying to jump over it.. Ahh, there she went again being all nimbly bimbly.. and jumped onto a wall before taunting me more.. Grrr, stupid girl.. " No, you just keep cheating with your nimbly cat stuff! " before I could get to close she had taken off again, running along the top of the wall... I gave chase but staid off the wall for now..

Post WC: 135
Total WC: 1,130
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:03 pm

Word count:117[1167]

She merely gave a low chuckle, and since she was ahead he wouldn't hear her chuckle, soon she would come up to he end of the wall where she was forced to jump off the wall and that is what she did. She jumped off and like before she landed into a shoulder roll and ended up on her feet once again and she kept running and said aloud for him to hear her. "I ain't cheatin', you jess dunno how to do it!" She kept running till she ende dup taking a turn where there was a large wall, that was just too high for her too run up. But she kept running at the wall.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:16 pm

Once she was off the wall I tried to catch up to her so I could finally end this game she had started on the street, or at least run from her this time.. After she was back on the ground she shot a comment back at me.. Didn't know how to do it? I didn't even know what she was doing! " Well if I knew I would do it cheating ninja girl! " Why does this girl have to keep running?! The idea to break her legs came to mind for a moment before I quickly pushed it aside, that would be super bad.. Seeing the turn she made I continued after her and when the turn came up, I turned down it as well and looked at the large wall before looking at her " .. Oh great. I don't think I can do that one.. "

Total WC: 1,265
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Word count:95[1262]

She kept that small grin upon her face, this was rather fun. So she kept running at the wall, when the wall came close she would run up the wall like she did the first time, just that this time instead of two steps straight up she did three steps and then on that last third step up the wall she pushed against the wall, assuming he was behind her enough for her to backflip off the wall over him, if not she would just backflip and land on the ground in front of him.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:38 pm

When I seen her running for the wall, I slowed down to more of a walk as I watched her, I wasn't all to sure if she could make it up the wall it was a pretty tall wall but she was like a friggin cat.. All she needs is ears, tail, and whiskers... Maybe I should tell her that when we finally stop to talk... When she went up the wall I was suppressed when she made it up with a third step before launching her self off the wall, doing a flip in the air before she landed behind me. Ahh! I quickly turned around and went for her, trying to get her before she could get away from me.

Post WC: 122
Total WC: 1,387
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:58 pm

Word count:89[1351]

she was about to dodge his touch but slipped up in her movement and she spun and slipped backwards. by this pont she was facing him but she was falling backwards onto her rump. "ah! damn it!" she uttered as her butt connected with the ground. She had slipped on some trash that had floated by with the wind. She began to rub her butt as she was still on the ground. "oh lala that's smarts...." she mumbled as she took her moment to let the pain ease out.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:04 pm

When she began to spin I stopped and watched for a moment as she went crashing to the pavement falling onto her butt. Smiling faintly I stepped up and reached a hand out, offering it to her as she sat on the ground rubbing her butt " Yo. Name's Beat... well nicknames Beat, but anyways, Nice to meet you ninja girl, mind telling me your name now that I have caught you? " I asked, offering her a hand to help her stand, smiling down at her " I think I have won the game too, as you are now on your butt and I am standing here poised to strike. "

Post WC: 112
Total WC: 1,499
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Word count:108[1459]

she looked up at him and she merely chuckled. "heh...I noticed." she uttered as she took his hand in order to rise back up to her feet. After she got back up to her feet she had dusted her butt off as she had looked up at him. "Beat 'eh?" she uttered as a response towards his nickname. She still had a smirk upon her face as she would respond as well giving a false name. "Yeh can cell meh Shigeki" which is japanese for excitement, which is normally ironic to this personality since she's usually bored all the time trying to find some excitment to her day.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:47 pm

After helping her to her feet, I release her hand and give a faint nod " Mhm. " I said in response to her response to my name.. After telling me, what I thought was her name, I extend my hand out to her again, offering her a hand shake " Its nice to meet ya Shigeki. You was like a friggin cat, all nimbly bimbly like... Oh and by the way, tag, I win? " I said with a faint chuckle, but didn't take off running.

Post WC: 88
Total WC: 1,587
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 7:02 pm

Word count:85[1544]

She merely brought her hands up behind her head and her chinese lantern hairclips just rested upon her arms that pointed out past her head. She merely nodded her head instead of shaking his hand. "Yep, yah win." she stated as she tapped her right foot against the ground and was taking in deep breath's, though she didn't look that tired, she was still catching her breath in such a calm manner. "I've noticed that yeh own a deck." she was refering to the skateboard.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 7:07 pm

She declined the friendly shake and I let my arm fall back to my side, noticing the funny things in her hair... Some strange hairpins.. very strange.. " But it was a good game, haven't played tag in a long time. " I said with a smile as I looked over her before looking back at her funny hairpins. I was about to ask her about then when she spoke up. I glanced down at my skateboard and nodded " Mhm. I ride too. What about you and your ninja cat moves? " I said, turning my attention back to her, raising an eyebrow " That was some pretty neat stuff you were doing. "

Post WC: 115
Total WC: 1,702
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 7:18 pm

Word count:70[1614]

Nodding her head she grinned enough to show a little bit of her white teeth. "oh lala..." she uttered as she released a whistle short after. "It aint ninja techniques, Beat." she uttered as she tilted her head a bit to her right. "It be a skill that iz called La Parkour." she stated as she then translated it soon after. "It be french for the art of free running."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 7:25 pm

Now that we were not running around like mad people, I allowed my skateboard to fall to the ground and placed my foot on it as I watched her. As she spoke up I nodded faintly " I see. " I brought a hand up and rubbed my chin lightly as I watched her " Parkour... It still looked pretty ninja to me.. Pretty darn cool too, looks like something fun to do. When you jumped up that first wall I thought you were half cat or somethin, it was sweet.. If I could do that stuff, that would be uber. "

Post WC: 102
Total WC: 1,804
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 7:37 pm

Word count:77[1691]

She merely released a laugh. she found what he had said something rather funny. "it ain't as hard as you think." she glanced down at his board as she had kept her arms behind her head. "how long you be ridin?" sheasked as she glanced at his board. "what ya be packin on that deck?" she said curious to know what kind of board is what, the wheels, and other such information that makes up the board.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:37 pm

His eyes light up a bit when she made mention it wasn't that hard, maybe he could learn how to do it.. that would be awesome! " Really? " again, his attention shifted back to his skateboard when she brought it up " Years now.. four... six... somethin like that I think. " With her next question, I paused for a moment, thinking on it before I looked back to her " Mmm. It's an element, beyond deck.. beyond wheels, with phase 2 chrome trucks.. and a nice little green skull on it for show. " I said with a nod, smiling " Now.. could you teach someone those ninja techniques.. your parkour stuff? "

Post WC: 115
Total WC: 1,119
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:50 pm

Word count:108[1799]

She listened to what he had said about his board. The equipment on it sounded rather nice and he had a good amount of years riding a board. she was going to ask something else but he then asked her something. She merely arched her right brow and looked up to the sky as if unsure. "I dunno." she uttered as she also shrugged her shoulders. "It wouldn't be too hard. all you really need mostly is just balance and some body strength. the rest is just doing it." she looked at him and lowered her arms. "I guess I could help you learn one thing on parkour."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:57 pm

I watched her, waiting for an answer, my hopes were high but as she started to answer me, they began to fall. When she made mention of body strength, I lifted an arm and did a little flex, kinda showing off my muscles a bit, kinda for show. When she finally answered and thrust my arm into the air " Alright! Thanks, your the greatest ninja cat lady. " I realize my response might have been a tad bit on the over enthusiastic side but hey, I was gonna learn something pretty darn sweet looking. " To celebrate how about I treat you to some ice cream or somethin? "

Post WC: 110
Total WC: 1,229
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Word count:129[1928]

The offer to being bought ice cream had intruiged her as she had nodded her head. "That be soundin' gewd." she said as she would look at him. He was indeed a tall fellow, but it could still be done "Well I guess I can teach you somethin' pretty easy that you can practice." she walked past him and walked towards the wall. "hmm I guess whatcha can try iz that lil' wall runnin' trick I be doin'." She looked at the wall and then turned to face him now crossing her arms underneath her breasts. "ya' kno teh one that i kick up on da wall one or twice. It gives ya....how can i say...a bit more hieght into your jumps and helps yah climb taller walls easier."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:45 pm

Ahh, I knew I could bait her in easily with some ice cream.. the idea sounded pretty good to me too, some ice cream right about now would be sweet.. When she began to walk past me, I shifted and turned to watch her as I nodded " Alright. " I said as I watched her, looking to the wall for a moment before back to her as I nodded again. Stepping off my board I slowly step towards her, nodding some as I listen " I see. Yeah that was pretty cool what you did when you jumped up the wall before, if I could do that it would'a been much easier to get over the wall.. "

Post WC: 106
Total WC: 1,335
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:57 pm

Word count:80[2008]

"Hmm...prolly." she uttered as she had rubbed her chin with her right hand thinking about it and then shaking her head. "whateva...anywayz..." she mumbled as she had pointed towards the wall. "when yah kick up da wall dont actually kick the wall." she said looking at him as though he would end up doing it anyway. "it's like ya jumpin' steps. but ya dont push back, ya push your steps scrait[straight] down. That way ya end up goin' scrait up."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:04 pm

As she explained it to me, I looked at the wall and I couldn't help think and feel that this was going to end up hurting, not just now but later probably.. I knew I would probably end up falling quite a few times while trying this and no doubt do it the wrong way some too.. " Alright. Jumpin stairs huh.. " I said, looking back to her " So maybe you could show me and then I could try and probably fall on my butt much like you did before hehe. But Ill let it slide if you laugh. "

Post WC: 102
Total WC: 1,437
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:24 pm

Word count:170[2178]

She merely snickered and grinned so that her teeth showed a little bit again. "It aint dat hard." she said looking to the wall. She was honestly felling lazy, but she had to do it or else she won't be getting that ice cream and something cold would be nice on this day. She looked at the wall. "aight but watch carefully, dis aint hard." she said as she faced the wall and quickly ran towards the wall and like she did before she kicked against the wall pushing her steps down against the wall in order to rise up, one foot pushing agianst the wall as she rose up the wall and the second foot came and soon the third and then she just let herself slide back down the wall placing her hands against the wall so she wouldnt' end up falling off. and landing on her feet she turned to face him and walk towards him standing off to his right by two feet. "simple as that."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:51 pm

Not hard she said? Heck to her it could be a cake walk but to me it could be like walking on a tight rope.. " Ok. " I said with a nod as I watched her take off for the wall, my eyes fixed on her as she went for the wall before she began to run up it. All I could say was " wow " when I watched her do it. How in the heck was I gonna do that?! She was all nimbly bimbly and me.. I'm like a giant.. But, I was gonna give it a try, what she was doing was pretty darn neat and I wanted to try it too.. After she spoke again I nodded " Aright.. Do I need a good running start for speed? "

Total WC: 1,572
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:02 am

Word count:111[2289]

Nodding her head. "Of course. With the runnin' start, yah get the...umm...momentum needed for deh climb. Da wall 'ere is good fer you tah practice on, lots of hieght and runnin' space." she said as she made sure she stood clear of his running space and where he would run up on incase he would end up slipping off of it somehow and fall off. It wasn't hard at all. "Even a giant like yah should be able tah do it." she said with confidence and a smirk upon her face as her arms now crossed underneath her breasts as she stood there placing most of her wieght upon one leg.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:10 pm

I figured as much and I began to back up, putting some distance between me and the wall as I listened to her confirm what I had thought. When she made the comment about me being a giant I stopped and looked at her for a moment " Giant... Umm, Ok. " I said, giving her the thumbs up before I backed up a bit more then came to a stop, looking at her for a moment longer before I looked to the wall. I looked at the wall, looking up it some before I took off running. As I ran for the wall I thought on what she had told me about going up it. As I came to the wall I transferred onto it and push off, pushing my self up for the next step but before I could get to it I came back down the wall, landing on the pavement.

Post WC: 154
Total WC: 1,726
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:57 am

Word count:131 [2420]

There she stood waiting for him to do it. It seemed as though this guy didn't have the self confidence to do it since he seemed to be taking his own sweet time with what he was doing. At least that is how she saw it. She merely waited and watched as of yet losing her interest in what they were currently doing. when he finally ran she watched him perform what she just told him to do. Though he ran up to the wall he was only capable of performing on foot up the wall before coming back down. It wasn't bad at least he didn't run into the wall. "aye one foot, not bad i guess..." she tilted her head as she said it and just kept standing there.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:18 pm

When I heard her speak I looked over at her " You guess? .. I'm not no nimbly bimbly ninja girl, Shigeki, so its gonna take more then one go at this. " I fall silent for a moment, sighing as I look back to the wall " .. One more try and then we can go have ice cream and .. maybe a soda or somethin, hang out a bit, how does that sound to you Shigeki? " I asked, looking back to her for a moment as I walked away from the wall. I made my way back a good distance away from the wall and looked at it for a moment, glancing to Shigeki before looking back to the wall. Again, I took off towards the wall. I ran for the wall, getting a good pace going before I came to the wall. Again I transferred onto the wall like before I began to push up, climbing up one step like I had done before before moving to the second one before I ended up coming back down to the pavement.

Post WC: 184
Total WC: 1,910
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:40 pm

Word count:105 [2525]

Shigeki nodded her head as she smirked. "Me like teh sounds to dat." she responded to him after he said what he did. She merely watched him as he went at it again and she watched him atempt to perform it once again and this time putting in the second foot but didn't get too far before he came back down onto the ground. "betta..." she uttered as she shifted her weight onto one leg and waited for him to catch his breath and get read to lead. "finally we can go get sum ice cream." she said as she rubbed her palms together snickering.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:24 pm

After coming to rest on the pavement, I looked over at Shigeki and brought a hand up, giving her the thumbs up along with a big tooth filled grin. After a brief rest, I pull away from the wall and begin walking over to Shigeki " I guess it's time for me to hold up my end of the deal. So, what kind of ice cream do you like Shigeki? " I asked, dropping my hand back to my side. Walking over to where I had left my skateboard, I place a foot on it, rolling it back and forth some as I look to Shigeki " Thanks for showing me how to do that. "

Post WC: 117
Total WC: 2,027
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:57 am

Word count:91 [2616]

Shigeki merely chuckled to his goofy looking big tooth grin, well she found it funny lookin at least. She held a smirk after she finished chuckling and shifted her center of gravity. "aye aye." she uttered as she walked up next to him. "I enjoy a various amounts of ice cream, My most fav is teh vanilla and choco chips." Looking to his board and then bac to him. " 'ow long have yeh been ridin?" she asked a bit curious to how long has he been riding a skateboard.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:13 pm

[Beat: Games up!]
I watched her, wondering what the chuckle and smirk where about, did she find me funny or something? As she walked towards me I shook the thought off as I watched her. As she finished speaking I spoke up " I see.. I like all kinds, so It wont be hard to please both of us. " When the question was brought up about my board again, I glance down at it for a moment before looking back at her " I thought I already answered that one? .. I been raidin long enough to where I can do some neat stuff, how's that? Heh "

Total WC: 2,133
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:49 pm

Word count: 92[2708]

Shigeki looked at hi as she had nodded her head to what he had said. "Like what kind of 'neat stuff'?" she questioned as she was rather interested in what he knew, maybe she could learn something from him. Merely she began to walk as it seems that he wasn't gonna lead, she knew where the ice cream shop was at, and it wasn't all that far from thier current location. "come on! Talk an walk." she said lifting her arms up behind her head and interlocking her fingers with each other.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:02 pm

" Well... I can jump on it... and ride on it... and do other stuff. Hehe. " I made my answer vague, messing around with her a bit. I stand there as she begins to walk away from me, watching her. When she yelled back to me I nodded and pushed off twice before stepping onto my skateboard and rolling across the pavement to catch up with her. As I came up to her, I shifted my weight and pressed down on the back of my skateboard, lifting the front into the air and moving my arms out some to help me balanced as I rolled past her " Now who's the one being slow? Hehe, and I can do somethin like this, on both the front and back wheels. "

Post WC: 131
Total WC: 2,264
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:12 pm

Word count:110 [2818]

Shigeki listened to him and merely eyed him as she watched him roll right pas her as he was performing a maual on the board. Well at least he had balance, from that she could figure. She knew about skateboards and what to do with them, but she hadn't really tried it out. But she's been told about them and read about them. "Pretty neat stuff I see." She stated as she watched him and just kept walking, she didn't feel the need to run up to catch up to him. She was sure he could slow his roll and just casualy cruise aong side of her on the board.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:22 pm

I look back at her and smile as I let the skateboard come to rest on all four wheels now and put my foot down to slow down a bit as I nod " Mhm. Yeah. I would pull some fancy stuff off but I don't wanna make you jealous, hehe. " I finished with a light chuckle as I pushed on the back of the skateboard, lifting the front into the air some " So, how long have you been doing that cool parkour stuff? .. Though it looks like you were a ninja, for a moment, I thought you were gonna throw ninja stars at me or somethin, heh. "

Post WC: 112
Total WC: 2,376
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:39 pm

Word count:108[2926]

Shigeki merely snickered at what he had said and responded calmly. "umm...fer a while now. like a few years or so, honeslty i dun 'member when i started." her eyes wandered over to him for a moment as she held this huge urge to kick at his legs in order to trip him off the skateboard, but she didn't act upon that impulse. "hmm throwin' a ninja star, ain't that hard ya know." it really wasn't that hard to do so, it was something else she figured she'd learn in her years of living. The ice cream place wasn't that far now, it was just around the corner.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:10 pm

" I see. " I said as I slowed down enough so she caught up to me before I began to move again, now at her side. Nodding I glanced at her, looking to the funny things in her hair " Yeah, you just throw'm? " I said as I brought a hand up and lightly poked at one of her hair lanterns " .. Hey, do these things work? " I asked, poking it again " Cause I've never seen that kinda hair... thing. And its not meant to be a diss... just wondering that's all. "

Post WC: 98
Total WC: 2,474
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:20 pm

Word count:89[3015]

Shigeki merely eyed him as he poked her chinese lantern hair clips and she arched a brow. "It be much more den jess throwin' 'em." she kept staring at him as though she was warning him to stop that, and the lanterns began to glow as she was getting a bit annoyed at him touching her lanterns. "It be somefin personal of mine, it be actin upon how ya feel. It changes colors as well." the lanterns were faintly glowing red, it was bearly noticable during the day time.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:03 pm

When she spoke I nodded faintly " I guess saying that made it sound to easy. " I said as I still had my attention on her funny hair pins.. When they started to glow I paused for a moment and looked back to her face, a questioning look on my face as she began to speak. As she finished I nodded " I see... So they are like... a big set of mood rings? They change color with your mood? That's neat. " I squinted my eyes and looked at the hair pins for a moment before speaking again " What does red mean? "

Total WC: 2,580
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Games up! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games up! [Open]   Games up! [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Games up! [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next