Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.Leave Out All the Rest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

.Leave Out All the Rest Empty
PostSubject: .Leave Out All the Rest   .Leave Out All the Rest EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:48 am

That demon in the subway had not been an easy mother fucker to take out. I feel disgusting. Blood it making my clothes stick to my skin and the blood is as black as tar. I get looks from people who pass me by and I ignore them. Fuckers can mind their own business. Kami I hope I don't have this shit in my hair. But knowing my lucky I bet there is a bunch of it. Hope it doesn't ruin it. I take pride in my looks and if that demon harmed my hair with its stupid blood.. I'll find a way to bring the fucker back to life then kill him again.

I sigh as I come upon the apartment complex Yume and I live in. I wince at the thought of my best friend and sister. If she's home. I'm dead. My shoulders slump as I make my way up the back stairwell, giving me time to think. Yume knows when I'm lieing. So no use in even trying. Plus if I lie it will only make matters worse. Yume has one hell of a temper when she actually gets angry.

I finally make it up the several flights of stairs and walk down the hall and to our door. I look at it for a moment and swallow thickly. Its now or never. I steel myself and I unlock the door and enter, shutting it quietly behind me. I look down and see her shoes on the entry porch. Aww shit. I toe off my shoes quietly and then begin to tip toe for the bathroom. My floor then hits the creaky floor board and I wince. I then turn and look and freeze like a deer caught in the head lights. I laugh nervously.

"Oh..Hi Yume-chan.." I nearly stutter.

Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 75
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: .Leave Out All the Rest   .Leave Out All the Rest EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:09 am

My day hadn't been good. One of my professors had been unfair, I'd been hit on by a group of baka, nearly gotten run over in the street, dropped my paper into a puddle of water, and oh yeah...I'd been worried about Shiori. Who had seemingly disappeared all together. I didn't do good with worry. It made me stress, and once I did become stressed everything went down hill. Needless to say, I was in a pissy mood...and there was a head ache building behind my eyes from temper that I'd restrained at work.

I was laying on the couch, when I heard the door quietly open. My eyes narrowed a bit and I peaked up over the back of said furniture, a familar form sneaking in. With a small huff I rose and rested my hands upon my hips as I crept slowly toward her. When Shiori hit the creaky floorboard, I was prepared for her reaction. She turned, no doubt to see if I was there. And I nearly smile at her deer in a head lights look. Nearly. My foot began to tap as I notice she's covered in blood. Not hers, I can tell when she's injured. But someone or somethings.

"Kyro Shiori..." I began, sounding entirely like my mother. Not that I'd admit to it. "Where in the Kami's name have you been? And for that matter...what have you been up to! Your covered in gore..." My brows creased, upset warring with concern upon my features. Finally my face settled on one expression, and I drew my lush mouth into a thin line. I almost didn't want to know what could have probably gotten her killed.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Leave Out All the Rest   .Leave Out All the Rest EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:29 pm

'Kyro Shiori..'

Aww shit she used my full name and that tone.. I'm in the fuckin' doghouse. I flinch and step back a bit. The look on her face tells me she is pissed. I bow my head submissively. I get turned into such a pansy when Yume is mad at me. I shuffle my feet. If I lied it would get worse and I might be groveling for a good week to get in her good graces again. Plus I don't like comprimising Yume's trust in me. Its not worth it. I sigh, shoulders slumping.

"There was a demon in the subway ticket station and I chased it and took it on.. There were not Div12 around. I couldn't just let the demon hurt people. I know it was dangerous.. But I had to do it.." I explain to her in a timid voice. Why was it that Yume could turn me into such a pussy whipped bitch when she got like this.

-164/468
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Leave Out All the Rest   .Leave Out All the Rest EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:40 pm

She looked like a little kid getting scolded for sticking her hand in the cookie jar. I almost lost my composure, and I lost my composure. It was...adorable. I had the urge to hug her gore covered form and tell her it was okay. But I was upset, because in my head I kept seeing the worst possible scenario. It was a nightmare I often had about the people I loved most and that fear kept me going. Even as she explained what had happened, and I could see the validity of her point.

"You could have gotten, killed by that thing..." I replied immediately, hands on my hips. Foot tapping the floor. "You know...I know how good a fighter you are, but you could have gotten killed...." My narrowed eyes were growing shiny with the thought I knew, even as my lips remained in a thin line. "What the hell would I do if something happened to you, Shiori? Hm? That blood could have been yours!" Perhaps I was blowing it way out of proportion. Shi-chan always ran head first into things. I was used to it.

But that didn't make it better.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Leave Out All the Rest   .Leave Out All the Rest EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:36 pm

Guilt slammed into me and my head bowed further. I really did hate to make her fell like this. But I couldn't help running in head first like I tended to do. Its not that I wanted to play hero, but that I needed that raw edge of danger to taint my life for but a moment in order to feel alive. I don't try to protest her words. SHe is right. I could have lost and left her all alone when I had promised to always protect her. I didn't like her thinking about my death.

Gently I lift my gaze and move toward her. I stop in front of her, trembling a bit. "Gomen, Yume," I say softly. "I know you worry. And I hate that I make you feel like this. But I can't help it when I run to danger like a moth to the flame. Gomen ne.." I add just as softly, my form drenched in the foul black blood of that demon. "If it makes you feel any better. Damn demon sent a horde of spiders after me and I nearly screamed like a bitch.."

-191/659
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Leave Out All the Rest   .Leave Out All the Rest EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:06 pm

I didn't like making her feel guilty and I knew of her need for that raw edge of danger. It was a part of Shiori. I wouldn't ever change anything about her. She was who she was...and I loved her for it. My worry had little to do with the promise she'd made me all those years ago, but the fact that I don't know what I'd do without her. It all sounded a bit corny in my head, yet it was the truth. How could I not think of all these bad, morose things when she came home covered in some kind of foul smelling black sludgey looking blood.

I watched her come nearer, and I note she's trembling. Shiori hated upsetting me in any fashion. Even teeth gnaw at the plump curve of my lip as it threatened to quiver. And I had to take my glasses off to rub at my damp eyes. I hate being so damned emotional sometimes, it made me blow things up and...get upset like this easily. The image of Shiori and the spiders however nearly made me crack a smile. She hated spiders.

Finally, with little concern about the nasty black blood covering her, I wrapped my arms about her to draw her into a fierce hug. Be damned that it got onto me as well. I was still angry, still upset but I had to remind myself she was whole.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Leave Out All the Rest   .Leave Out All the Rest EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:53 pm

I wait, watching her through the frindge of my slightly clumped bangs. She nearly cracks a smile at the spiders thing. She knew I was a pansy when it came to spiders. I mean.. Eight legs and eyes. They were creepy little fuckers. I then find myself in her arms. I blink but then smile as I wrap my arms around her. I still feel guilty and I probably would till tomorrow. Its just how I am. I beat myself over things. Especially when it comes to Yume. One would say I'm whipped. Which I am when it comes to the person who has given me a real family. Yume's mother would have scolded me alot more than Yume just did. Kami her mom could make me feel guilty about not eating enough. She's done it before. Trust me.. I ate a whole hell of alot more that night.

I know I'm making Yume a mess but I hold her tightly, burying my face against her neck, her smaller form wrapped in my arms. "We both are gonna need a shower now," I whisper to her softly. "Think you can help me get this crap out of my hair. I think we might need to wash it quite a bit to get it all out," I add gently. I always turned into a kitten after being scolded and I sought to make her happy again. I could never stand her being mad at me for too long. It just hurt too much.

-252/911
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Leave Out All the Rest   .Leave Out All the Rest EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:25 pm

I didn't care that I was getting covered in junk, and that I'd smell to high heavens from it. I needed reassurance. Her nearness would only provide that. Especially with the scenarios running rampant through my horidly active imagination. A small sniffle left me. Of course, I was still upset but I didn't have the energy at the moment to give a long hard core scolding. I'd had a bad day, and somehow I thought Shiori's hadn't been great either. She'd survived, and that was the most important thing. But spiders were disgusting, and a hoard of them just damn creepy. Never mind the demon and its gore.

"I can help..." I whispered back, "It's disgusting...I don't think one washing will do." It'd probably take several. I took in a breath and let it out slowly. Hand's stroking her glumped up hair gently. "Oh...and Shi-chan?" I added in a softer note, "If you get hurt...I'll kick your ass...and then I'm going after whatever harmed you..." A promise, really. I was small and shy and...not all that great a fighter. But my temper was a scary thing. With another sniff, I hugged her a little closer.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Leave Out All the Rest   .Leave Out All the Rest EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:39 pm

Her words bring a soft smile to my lips. I hug her tightly, knowing she needs the reassurance that I am here and unharmed. "Hai. Hai," I whisper against her hair. Slowly I extract myself from her and take her hand within my own and tug her toward the bathroom. She was now sticky with demon blood from my clothes and person. I say nothing more, knowing I am forgiven, but she will be upset until the morning at least. I pull us into our small bathroom and let go of her hand to pull my ruined shirt over my head and drop it on the tiled floor. It would have to be burned to destory the evidence of my fight. I scrunch my nose in disgust as I peel of my bra, the tan silk now black thanks to the blood soaking through my garments. I drop it on top of the shirt and my clumped, sticky hair slaps against my back and I grimace. Oh I hate this. This is karma for making Yume worry. I sigh and peel my jeans off my legs after picking the socks off. Kami this blood soaked through everything.

I finally stand naked in the bathroom, shivering lightly from the cooler air now carressing my stained skin. This is gross. I would have to find a way to avoid getting bled on next time. I grumble under my breath and move to the shower and turn it on, making sure to twist the knob to the hot water. I then grab the small sitting stool we have and clim in and sit myself under the spray, body slumping slightly in relief as the hot water begin working on cleaning away the black, slime like blood from my worn form. This was gonna be a long night.

-End Rp-
-304/1215
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: .Leave Out All the Rest   .Leave Out All the Rest EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:59 pm

Updated Shiori
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .Leave Out All the Rest   .Leave Out All the Rest Empty

Back to top Go down

.Leave Out All the Rest
Page 1 of 1